George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Tue 27 Sep 2011, 23:21

An interview with Elisabetta and Val after the dance by Access Hollywood, where she states that in Italy she is known for being a bad dancer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:22

lelacorb wrote:Sisieq, Ely has not insulted anyone. You know how big it is Italy? It 'a matter of evidence, Ely is right the U.S. population is 308,745,538 inhabitants. the Italian is 60,702,570. I believe that you can not help but give reason to Ely even if this bothers you.
LOL, population has nothing to do with it. No everyone in America watches this program. Not everyone watches San Remo, but it is broadcast live around the world. Even EC said it could be watched on RAI. Doesn't matter how many viewers for either program. This is not her first live performance.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Sep 2011, 01:26

LOL Well she is right about that. I think she was better and it also helps her there are others on the show that some people really dislike. I think she could be around another couple of weeks but doubt she will win. I think JR will actually get the glitter ball this time around. I understand what Sisieq is saying Eli is making out she has never danced in front of a big audience that is a lie. San Remo had a very large live audience and went around the world so Eli has danced in front of a lot of people before this. No one else on the show can say that! Sadly Chaz danced really badly and his weight is working very much against him he is injured and there are a lot of people who want to see him off the show. He may go tonight although I would love to see Rob K go first!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 03:03

Thank goodness, I don't have to watch DWTS any more. Eli didn't make it any further. Even Chaz beat her out. This show was torture for me.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Sep 2011, 03:11

Yep Bette got kicked off. I actually split my vote between her and Chaz. I felt bad for Chaz! Thanks for suffering pattygirl and other non DWTS watchers. I think she and HeVal will be on some shows over the next couple of days looks like Bette better start looking for a new job or boyfriend! Bette must have lost an awful amount of voters to get beaten so much by the others. I think her attitude and bad behaviour with Val was a factor. I guess her new hunky PR guy had better start hustling for her. Even Stacy and Lisa got a lot further then she did and I bet people will comment on it!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 28 Sep 2011, 03:19

I still can't believe it. She slipped to the bottom 2 and voted off. She was shocked; I think the rehearsal scene where she is angry at Val turned people off and did not vote for her. That's MHO
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 28 Sep 2011, 03:41

I still can't believe Rob K. is stil on this show?????? Oh well I cancelled DWTS on my DVR and now time for other things. Really no one else to whatch this season. Generally they have a cast that keeps you tuning in, but not this season.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Sep 2011, 03:59

Yay! She's out!

I wish this means she'd just fall off the face of the earth, but I'm pretty sure we'll have to go through the endless rounds of interviews first. Give it a month before she goes quiet on us.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 28 Sep 2011, 04:16

Tell us how you really feel Katie!

Me too!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 28 Sep 2011, 04:31

lol!

Me, too!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Sep 2011, 04:38

It will be interesting to see what she gets next if anything. Being voted off so soon show people really aren't that interested in her and it has done nothing to show off any talent. She may end up going back to Italy to do some work but she does have her shop opening soon so we will be hearing from her again!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 28 Sep 2011, 06:06

i think val fans didn't have the hots for her atall after the way she treated val whom is so handsome nice man i like him too . Thumbs up!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 06:26

socimar wrote:I still can't believe it. She slipped to the bottom 2 and voted off. She was shocked; I think the rehearsal scene where she is angry at Val turned people off and did not vote for her. That's MHO
I agree and I bet the K family campaigned against her. I didn't bother watching because of her score last night. I'm actually surprised. I'm with Dex, thought she'd be around at least another week. Hope Brother K gets off next week.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Sep 2011, 06:39

Just goes to show what we've been saying all along: it's not a dancing competition, it's a popularity contest.

If the judges gave her a relatively good score and she's still out then it comes down to how many fans each contestant has. Hah! It's just occurred to me to wonder whether the show's producers thought they'd get the George Clooney fanbase to support her? If so they were definitely smoking something illegal!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Sep 2011, 07:31

Katiedot wrote:Just goes to show what we've been saying all along: it's not a dancing competition, it's a popularity contest.

If the judges gave her a relatively good score and she's still out then it comes down to how many fans each contestant has. Hah! It's just occurred to me to wonder whether the show's producers thought they'd get the George Clooney fanbase to support her? If so they were definitely smoking something illegal!

lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 07:48

Just thought of something - who is going to get the biggest and most headlines on Wed - EC or IOM! LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Sep 2011, 08:29

I would have loved it if someone had told George she had been voted off while he was on the red carpet! Now that would have been good. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:02

Here is the video...

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:04

I don't watch these shows but doesn't everyone who participated during the season return for the finale?? I think she will hang around getting press until then. Now she can't plug the store when it opens. And she likes to club and turn up at the hotspots - that can guarantee her coverage at least whilst the show is on the air this season.

Come the new year, things might go quiet if she hasn't gotten any offers from doing the show.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:09

What's next Eli ???
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:31

She was papped out shopping and walking the dogs on the 26th. Another big-ass handbag. Looks like she walked from home to the shops at the Grove then walked back home (no car).

Link to pictures

Update - Just Jared states it was Sunday 25th Sept.
Elisabetta Canalis takes her two dogs for a walk on Sunday (September 25) in Los Angeles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link to JJ
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Sep 2011, 10:51

So, should we start taking bets as to how soon it will be until she is "caught" in Mexico, on a beach in a thong bikini presenting her best asset to the awaiting paps?

I say 12 days.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:18

She may go down to get a bit of a tan before the shop opens so it could be sooner. I don't think she will show up every week but on the last show I think they all get together and do something. That is 8 or 9 weeks away so she has plenty of time to kill. The next few days she does some press but that is limited too. But I think we will be seeing her butt pretty soon!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:48

Betty and Val interview on Kimmel:

Part One
Part Two

The dress could not have been tighter.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:54

The dress was magic, just a body so tight like his can afford it!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Sep 2011, 13:12

Lelacorb - agreed. She wears it well as she has the thinness to pull it off. My point was everything that we see her in, work-related, has to either show a lot of skin or be super tight as if her body is her only commodity of any value or worth. And I find that sad.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 28 Sep 2011, 13:35

When you have a nice thing to hide or put in evidence especially considering that does not work as a waitress or secretary, but in the show. How many people know that having a beautiful body and working in the entertainment world are presented in one show dressed as schoolgirls or secretaries? It seems to me a beautiful dress worn well and not vulgar.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 28 Sep 2011, 14:28

I agree lelacorb she has the body for this dress. She looked great. Seeing a different side of her she was very personable. Never saw that when she was with G.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 14:33

Thanks watching for the video of EC and Val on Jimmy Kimmel. He said that Eli "is very docile for an italian." Docile? OK, apparently he hasn't been following her very closely. Jimmy should have consulted with George before saying that. LOL

IMO, I think Val is relieved not to have to rehearse with Eli anymore. There were a few times when I thought he wanted to punch her out.
Feel bad that Chaz has to go through another week with his knees.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 28 Sep 2011, 14:35

sorry elisabetta canalis body is not beautiful , she just show too much skin !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:15

Like I said in an earlier posting, "Get out your best thong bikini, Betty, and let your buns do the talking."
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:38

pandabear wrote:I agree lelacorb she has the body for this dress. She looked great. Seeing a different side of her she was very personable. Never saw that when she was with G.

I completely agree with you panda and i'm sorry that we didn't see this side of her long ago. I knew that there had to be more to her if George spent time with her but all we ever got to see were glimpses and most of that time she spent smouting, as we all know. I'm glad that whomever she has advising her regarding fashion has helped her change her style immensely in my opinion, at least for the public appearances lately, she's seems put together much better than before on George's arm.

Watching, thanks for posting the videos. That really is the style and dress length women her age wear in LA, Chicago and New York, so she's not really out of line with the trends. And let's face it, she certainly has the body for it, so why wouldn't she be using every available avenue or means to get more work in LA? That's the business she's trying to enter here and has been in the past in Europe and her window of opportunity is going to be closing on her rapidly unless she can find another way to keep herself in the line of vision of people who matter, successfully.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:49

But Elizabeth's wearing these clothes forever. Perhaps you're comparing a dress on the red carpet to one for a TV show? Do you remember that fashion comes from Paris and Milan and America following the directions.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:40

She's out? Good! I will watch her last performance to have a laugh and then I can be done with DWTS. I can get back to important things, like watching hockey. Very Happy

I guess we'll be seeing her naked ass on a beach somewhere soon.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:57

her girl friend who was in DWTS when they said she is out looks pretty to me more than elisabetta !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 19:05

sandwiches wrote:She's out? Good! I will watch her last performance to have a laugh and then I can be done with DWTS. I can get back to important things, like watching hockey. Very Happy
Don't mess with Mamma K and the Klan! LOL! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by sisieq on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:24; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 19:09

lelacorb wrote:When you have a nice thing to hide or put in evidence especially considering that does not work as a waitress or secretary, but in the show. How many people know that having a beautiful body and working in the entertainment world are presented in one show dressed as schoolgirls or secretaries? It seems to me a beautiful dress worn well and not vulgar.
I agree with Watching. The way I read her post is that EC, SK, Kim K "use" there body to gain attention. What little acting/modeling, etc any of us could have done. They are famous for being famous. IMHO, they are just trashy people making a sh*t load of money for just "being there". If they dressed normal they wouldn't be famous because they have nothing to offer.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:27

During the program, Tom B said that these were the bottom two couples for votes. Usually he says "not necessarily the bottom two", but it was like he was emphasizing that this week, they were the bottom two. I wonder why?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:34

Don't know why he said that, but if you find out the answer please let us know. They never tell the tally of the audience votes, do they? So maybe, IMHO, it's his way of saying, usually that the bottom two aren't really the bottom two, but that's the way the show wants them portrayed. This time, however, maybe they really were the bottom two in all the votes. We'll never know.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 28 Sep 2011, 21:32

Saw this on Gossip Cop

Elisabetta Canalis is “at war” with George Clooney and his new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, according to Us Weekly.

The magazine says the just-dismissed “Dancing with the Stars” contestant has been sending the new couple “nasty” text messages, angry that Clooney didn’t tell her about Keibler before she read it in the press.

Canalis was “disgusted” by the Keibler news and supposedly told Clooney off via “angry text messages,” claims Us.

Allegedly, Clooney and Keibler’s public outings are only further infuriating Canalis.

“It stung being dumped, and now he’s taking Stacy everywhere,” explains a so-called “insider,” who says Canalis “was embarrassed and upset. She sent those texts in the heat of the moment.”

Uh-huh.

Oddly, Us Weekly doesn’t seem to know what any of these “texts” actually say, which could be because they don’t exist.

A rep for Canalis calls the story “100% untrue,” noting that she “hasn’t been texting, calling her ex about anything.”

It sounds to Gossip Cop like there’s no cold war between Clooney’s girlfriends. Just cold reporting.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 21:44

Sounds like Eli is gettng slammed everywhere.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 28 Sep 2011, 21:51

At least she's still in the news. No such thing as bad publicity in Hollywood.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Sep 2011, 22:58

SheKnows.com

DWTS Season Secrets
SheKnows shares a last dance with Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy.

Their run may be over, but Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy gave Dancing with the Stars a valient effort. SheKnows was with them in the studio as they prepared for what would be their last dance...

Though English, Italian, and Russian expressions could be heard flowing from their rehearsal, Elisabetta and Val told us “the language of dance” is the only one they worried about.

“I can’t speak Russian,” Elisabetta told us. “He doesn’t understand Italian. We speak the language of dance.”

That seemed to work well for the duo, who had already established quite the compatible working relationship.

“Everything is a great part of working with her,” Val told SheKnows. “She’s ambitious. She wants to do well and she listens to what I say. She has to hear this annoying Russian voice every single day for hours, and I know it can get a little overwhelming.”

And it’s true the training days were long. But, Elisabetta muscled through it.

Elisabetta tells us about her dancing diet>>

“We rehearse for six hours every day,” said Elisabetta. “I wake up at six in the morning and I have to walk my two dogs. Then I have to find the time to have breakfast, and then to take the car into the studios. We finish at 2:30 and then maybe go to some talk show or to a master interview for Dancing With The Stars, and then you can go home. It’s a long day.”

Elisabetta said that although she’s always been athletic, learning to dance was much harder than she expected.

“Ballroom dancing is hard for me,” said Elisabetta. “I’ve never done it before. I was very nervous.”

And criticism from spectators didn't help. After the series premiere, the Kardashian sisters slammed Elisabetta and Val on Twitter.

But the confidant actress took the high road, refusing to engage in the antagonism.

“Things in the press are a little bit misunderstood,” she explained. “They love their brother, so they support him. It’s okay.”

Regardless of how people viewed her dancing skills, Elisabetta’s stunning appearance on the show was undeniable. Dressed in a maroon bedazzled top on the premiere, with flowers in her hair, the Italian beauty wowed viewers.

“I think the costumes are very pretty,” she told us. “We decided together with Val and the wardrobe designer, and we thought that color was right for me. I chose not to do a spray tan because I don’t really like it. It’s a long process because you cannot go there with a normal blow-dry.”

Though they weren't the best dancing duo, we sure enjoyed watching Elisabetta and Val's good looks and great chemistry.

And hey, maybe she'll be back on T.V. sooner than you think!

Elisabetta Canalis breezed into the Dancing With The Stars rehearsal studio with damp hair, minimal makeup and a laid back 'tude.

If you were jealous of her for dating George Clooney, you'll definitely feel green-eyed seeing the actress/model/host looking stunning at 9 a.m. sans the DWTS styling team.

On dating

Elisabetta is quick to win over even the most competitive females with her effervescent personality. The Italian beauty was all smiles and laughs as she told us how she's moving on since her highly publicized spilt.

"I hope to date very soon," Elisabetta told us. "You can pass on my number."

Elisabetta says she doesn't necessarily have a type and likes a man with a little mystery.

"I think what I was looking for was not right actually if I'm single right now," she told SheKnows. "You can never tell what you're looking for. A person has to surprise me."

And she says her past relationships have shaped what she wants out of the next one.

"I'm a little bit tougher," said Elisabetta. "When you're growing up, you want to change and adapt your personality to the person you are with. That's a mistake a lot of women do. But now that I'm grown up and I'm becoming much more independent, I really want somebody who accepts my personality more."

The future

For now though, the only man in Elisabetta's life (besides her DWTS partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy) is her dog, Piero.

"He's like the playboy of the building," she told us. "He chases all the girls. My other dog is a little girl. Her name is Mia. She is very lazy. But I love them. They travel with me every time."

When she's not dancing or walking her "kids," Elisabetta spends her time perfecting her English, something the press has made quite a commotion about.

"I'm just working on my accent and on my grammar," she told us. "I want to have more fluid English."

This will help with her acting career, should she choose to pursue more American roles in the future.

"I like action movies," she told us. "I'm really focused on Dancing With The Stars. If this show will bring me something else in the future, I'd be happy. It would be wonderful."

Despite media reports that Elisabetta's desire for marriage is what ended things with Clooney, she told us she's really not looking to settle down right now.

"I would just like limitless relationships," she says. "I don't want to find a man and have kids right away. But things come step by step. I'm not looking for somebody to have kids. No way."

We hope she finds what she's looking for. Speaking of looking, isn't Val single?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 28 Sep 2011, 23:21

all of this to keep her in press untill her next project "having anew boyfriend "she can't be good at anything else .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Sep 2011, 00:54

Well, I twitter her that voters do not appreciate having their favorite pro dancers treated badly (I was referring to her bad attitude shown on the rehearsal scene prior to the Quickstep dance) so she blocked me, oh well, can’t give the girl any advice.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Sep 2011, 01:53

Can't copy/paste from this library computer, but over on IMDB there is a CDaN Blind that was posted. Not saying its about EC, but can anyone go to the CDaN website and post it here (or IMDB). The Blind ends with "definitely going to be revealed". Thanks!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 03:52

Is this the one you mean?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Four For Friday

#1 - This foreign born actress/model who always seems to stay in the spotlight without actually doing much other than occasionally dating a celebrity spends most of her time now hustling rich guys to take her out. She is hoping to land a big fish, but most get tired of her after a few days because of the financial demands she puts on them right from the beginning. Definitely going to be revealed.

pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 29 Sep 2011, 03:58

For some reason EC comes across as snooty, don't know if it's just the language thing with her, but she always rubs me the wrong way. The last couple of times I've seen her on talk shows she has gotten better, so maybe there is more than meets the eye, But if she wants to be well liked she needs an attitude adjustment.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 29 Sep 2011, 04:10

Sisieq, are you talking about this:

by I REMOVED THIS NAME 1 day ago (Tue Sep 27 2011 19:05:08)
Skanknalis is off DWTS.......voted off.

Is this about her? Most are guessing it is...

CDaN blind item:
"This foreign born actress/model who always seems to stay in the spotlight without actually doing much other than occasionally dating a celebrity spends most of her time now hustling rich guys to take her out. She is hoping to land a big fish, but most get tired of her after a few days because of the financial demands she puts on them right from the beginning. Definitely going to be revealed."

MAVS NBA CHAMPS!!

This sounds like one of those "hates anyone George dates" people... just saying. But I really do not know what CDaN is... can someone explain this to me, please.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 04:49

CDAN is Crazy Days and Nights. It's a gossip blog run by a lawyer who works in the entertainment industry.

And yes, this is posted by one of the IMDb nutjobs.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next