George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Happened? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Happened? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Happened? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Happened? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Happened? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Happened? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Happened? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Happened? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Happened? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Happened?

+3
PigPen
Ida
lornaD
7 posters

Go down

What Happened? Empty What Happened?

Post by lornaD Sat 27 Jan 2024, 04:23

Geesh - you take a couple of years off and it's a ghost town.  I couldn't get in to with my old user name so I'll use this one for a bit.  Can't say how long I'll be here - life is hectic - but noticed there was a new film out and came here to get info. 

Not that I'm going out to movies.  His last film with JR (paradise) I waited until it was streaming but that's the way it goes now.

Going to pop around to catch up on what news there is and then will likely pop off again for a while.

Hope all are well. Lornadoone

lornaD
Shy poster

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

What Happened? Empty Re: What Happened?

Post by Ida Sat 27 Jan 2024, 12:09

I rarely go out to the movies anymore unless George is in front of the camera.

I did finally catch his lastest movie , "The Boys in the Boat" last weekend. It was on Amazon. I liked it a lot, one of the better movies he's directed, in my humble opinion.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 31 Jan 2024, 17:59

Hey Lornadoone, good to hear from you.  I hope your "hectic" is of the good kind.  Don't stay away so long !!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 20 Feb 2024, 21:05

Well hello Lorna!  Long tie no see. 

Yes, it's quiet here.  I guess we should round up more Clooney fans. What do you guys reckon?

Katie
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Tue 20 Feb 2024, 21:43

I like this group. At least there's not a lot of fighting or nasty people. I've been on a few that were terrible.

Ida
Clooneyfan

party animal - not! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Feb 2024, 02:35

Evening! Yes, would love a dog update somehow or other. They've adopted a beagle and a spaniel (all rescues I think) after Einstein died in maybe '17? Not sure.

I do wonder if they all travel with them around the world. Or if they're cared for in their respective houses.....

ps a bit of extra publicity for The Boys in the Boat at the mo as the film's leading man seems to be romantically involved with Dua Lipa.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 21 Feb 2024, 16:17

Hi! Katie & LornaD! Glad to see you guys haven't deserted COH forever. I guess we really could round up more fans, but how? In a lot of ways George has gone off people's radar. Maybe he & Amal will do more in the public eye to attract attention & that might get more fans interested.

TBH, I'd like to see some of our other old friends come back to COH. I know life gets in the way, but I still miss them.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Feb 2024, 12:22

Hi, Lizzy! How are you?

https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/celebrity-style/513949/george-and-amal-clooney-enjoy-stroll-through-village-near-new-hideaway-home-in-france/

The Mail have found them. Weather there must be so much better than London's endless cold and rain and obviously better for the boys in the family! Very envious

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemariew Tue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51

[size=33]George and Amal Clooney enjoy stroll through village near new hideaway home in France

[/size]

The pair, whose fortune is an impressive $570 million, have been savoring life in their grand 18th-century mansion

[size]

5 DAYS AGO21 FEB 2024, 22:23 GMT

What Happened? 9aee701a060f-george-amal

What Happened? 948e62665b0a-img5484

Faye JamesSENIOR EDITOR
SHARE THIS:
[/size]
  • [url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hellomagazine.com%2Ffashion%2Fcelebrity-style%2F513949%2Fgeorge-and-amal-clooney-enjoy-stroll-through-village-near-new-hideaway-home-in-france%2F&quote=George and Amal Clooney enjoy stroll through village near new hideaway home in France][/url]

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=George and Amal Clooney enjoy stroll through village near new hideaway home in france&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hellomagazine.com%2Ffashion%2Fcelebrity-style%2F513949%2Fgeorge-and-amal-clooney-enjoy-stroll-through-village-near-new-hideaway-home-in-france%2F][/url]

• [url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hellomagazine.com%2Ffashion%2Fcelebrity-style%2F513949%2Fgeorge-and-amal-clooney-enjoy-stroll-through-village-near-new-hideaway-home-in-france%2F&media=&description=George and Amal Clooney enjoy stroll through village near new hideaway home in France][/url]

• [url=https://share.flipboard.com/bookmarklet/popout?v=2&title=George and Amal Clooney enjoy stroll through village near new hideaway home in france&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hellomagazine.com%2Ffashion%2Fcelebrity-style%2F513949%2Fgeorge-and-amal-clooney-enjoy-stroll-through-village-near-new-hideaway-home-in-france%2F][/url]

In the idyllic streets of Brignoles, a village nestled in the heart of Cote d’Azur, George and Amal Clooney were recently seen enjoying a leisurely stroll, exuding contentment in their new French abode. 
The pair, whose fortune is an impressive $570 million, have been savoring life in their grand 18th-century mansion, part of a sprawling 425-acre Provence wine estate they acquired for a reported $8.3 million in August 2021.
Their recent sighting in the village saw them arm-in-arm, dressed in the casual chic that has become their trademark: jeans paired with stylish jackets, epitomizing the effortless elegance that the couple is known for. 

What Happened? D9485ca4e4f7-megageorgeclooney07[size=8]© MEGA

George and Amal take a leisurely stroll in local village
[/size]

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

• What Happened? 2beaa181bd0f-amal-clooney-george-clooney-dog

Puppy love! Amal and George Clooney welcome adorable new addition to their family

[size][size]

George, a charismatic presence, was later observed attentively filling up his classic Mercedes convertible at a local gas station, a mundane act that underscores the couple's seamless integration into the rhythms of provincial life.
Domaine Le Canadel, their majestic estate, is not just any property; it boasts a pool, tennis court, boules pitch, expansive gardens, an ornamental lake, an olive grove, and a flourishing 25-acre vineyard. 

What Happened? C77a176730f3-megageorgeclooney08:copyright: MEGA
George stops for gas
It's more than a residence; it's a sanctuary that encapsulates the beauty and rich heritage of Provence. 
This new retreat lies a mere 25-minute drive from Chateau Miraval, the estate formerly co-owned by George's close friend and peer Brad Pitt and his ex-wife Angelina Jolie, whose recent divestment of her share to a Russian tycoon has sparked a legal scuffle over ownership.
George and Amal, whose nuptials in Venice six years prior captured the hearts of the world, have since expanded their residence portfolio to include a haven on Lake Como. 

What Happened? A42b79c267b3-megageorgeclooney14:copyright: MEGA
George and Amal enjoy France
Alongside their six-year-old twins, Ella and Alexander, they've been residing in the tranquil serenity of Domaine Le Canadel, celebrating life's milestones, such as Amal's recent birthday, for which George surprised her with the gift of a Saint Bernard puppy, and organizing a romantic sojourn in the enchanting village of Cotignac.
Cotignac, with its troglodyte dwellings and historic fountains, provided the perfect backdrop for the couple's escape. 
Their day included a cultural interlude at an art exhibition and a gastronomic delight at the Picotte restaurant, renowned for its culinary prowess in local cuisine, prepared with fresh, regional produce.
George talks about his wife Amal
[ltr]

[size=26]George Clooney talks about his wife stealing the limelight

The actor called Amal a ‘force of nature’

0 seconds of 30 secondsVolume 90%

[/ltr][/size]

Rumors had swirled about George possibly parting with his famed Villa Oleandra on Lake Como, a notion he has firmly quashed, affirming his attachment to the estate that has hosted a constellation of stars, from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Jennifer Aniston and Matt Damon. 
The estate, a frequent setting for star-studded gatherings and even film shoots such as Ocean's 12, offers an array of luxurious amenities, including 25 rooms, tennis courts, a gym, a garage filled with vintage motorcycles, a cinema room, a pool, a basketball court, and not one but two docks on Lake Como. "
Not true," George stated unequivocally regarding the sale reports, signaling his deep-seated affinity for the place that has become an integral part of his family's life.
Get the lowdown on the biggest, hottest celebrity news, features and profiles coming out of the U.S.  Sign up to our HELLO! Hollywood newsletter and get them delivered straight to your inbox. [/size][/size]

OTHER TOPICS

annemariew
Clooney virgin

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum