George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 Empty What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Aug 2013, 05:10

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Aug 2013, 05:13

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Aug 2013, 05:14

I don't know why this isn't showing up properly for me. Giving up on technology!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Aug 2013, 06:19

Isn't Jonathan Kim Kartrashian's "boy"?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Aug 2013, 06:53

That's what I was trying to say, but it didn't let me post it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 31 Aug 2013, 08:27

Elisabetta in Costa Smeralda (Sardinia) for work, will do 'as a guide in some night clubs in the Costa Smeralda in which Jacqueline McInnes Wood is filming a TV program for "E" in 8 episodes on the most' beautiful in the Mediterranean (in Hvar Croatia, Mykonos, Costa Smeralda in Sardinia, St. Tropez, Ibiza, Marrakech and Istanbul). In each of these places will have 'a guide that accompanies it in the various clubs' cause the program is called "PARTY ON"!I do not know if Jonathan Cheban is in the program.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Sep 2013, 08:09

Elisabetta Canalis in Ogliastra, on the beach of Santa Maria Navarrese. With a crew from NBC is running a serial which airs on U.S. network of networks.

Afternoon in late August moved to Santa Maria Navarrese, the famous tourist destination dell'Ogliastra. Suddenly, on the beach of a hotel, here come on the scene Elisabetta Canalis together with the crew of the U.S. network NBC. Bodyguard service that rivals the heads of state to protect the privacy of the star (also spotted two actresses of Beautiful), and especially the shooting of the serial.

The cameras of the Spanish-American crew dwell primarily on a series of spectacular pirouettes on the Flyboard, a sort of dragged on the water trampoline and pushed upwards by a jet ski. Tancau beach crowded with onlookers, but the mystery remains intact. The fans have to settle for watching Canalis playing beach tennis on the sand.

Saturday, 31 August 2013 18:29[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 02 Sep 2013, 08:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Shooting
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 02 Sep 2013, 09:11

Elisabetta Canalis:  Working for AlessandroCouture Capri

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 02 Sep 2013, 09:14

Elisabetta Canalis and Jacquelinemwood

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 02 Sep 2013, 09:18

@justelisabetta: #RunAway bride case
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 02 Sep 2013, 13:50

Oh Jacqueline Wood is a beautiful, talented girl! She just finished her contract with Bold and the Beautiful and gave the performance of her life in her final few months of scenes. She's an up and comer for sure! Just gorgeous!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Sep 2013, 17:29

Chic o Choc with the interview with His Nibs is now online - but incredibly small. And believe it or not, Our Hero is talking La Canalis - very sweet, he says she will always have a special place in his heart.

Mm. Has he ever done this before?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Sep 2013, 18:26

party animal - not! wrote:Chic o Choc with the interview with His Nibs is now online - but incredibly small. And believe it or not, Our Hero is talking La Canalis - very sweet, he says she will always have a special place in his heart.

Mm. Has he ever done this before?
I just posted the translation of the interview in Venice on treat: Italian magazine
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Sep 2013, 18:35

Yes, saw that. Thanks lelecorb Had a feeling I was in the wrong place

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Sep 2013, 20:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Monday September 2, 2013 1:49 PM GMT

Taking some time away from her busy career, Elisabetta Canalis showed up on the beach in Porto Cervo, Italy on Sunday (September 1).

The gorgeous Italian actress/model had all the boys drooling in her skimpy two-piece bikini as she pranced around in the sand while nearby shutterbugs got an eyeful.

Elisabetta has been working on a new NBC reality show in Sardinia with Jacqueline MacInnes Wood as of late, so she certainly earned her sun-soaked respite.

Meanwhile, Miss Canalis recently told press about the difficulty of dating her former “Jackass” boyfriend Steve-O.

“He is an open wound. He was in a fragile state, and I came into his life like a tractor. If we went out with my friends, even the fact that a bottle of wine was on the table would be a stress. You hope love will solve everything. Instead, it is not enough.”

Hollywood Gossip[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 02 Sep 2013, 23:18

Perhaps someone should show Elisabetta how to buy a bathing suit that fits her ass - do like the wedding dress she is modelling though
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Sep 2013, 08:05

Some pics Elisabetta e Jaqueline MC Wood
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 03 Sep 2013, 08:46

Elisabetta Canalis to Villa Phersen Capri #shooting

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 03 Sep 2013, 15:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][
Elisabetta Canalis: #Capri Villa Fersen #shootingday

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 03 Sep 2013, 15:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Sep 2013, 21:04

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 04 Sep 2013, 02:14

love the red one and the white one!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 04 Sep 2013, 03:24

melbert wrote:love the red one and the white one!
Me too.  Also, wish she could have found some bikini bottoms that fit her butt in her beach photos.

Last edited by isogotit on Wed 04 Sep 2013, 03:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added word)
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 04 Sep 2013, 07:13

I assume they will photoshop the tan lines out......
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 04 Sep 2013, 07:26

All the dresses are glorious but so love that shade of blue
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 04 Sep 2013, 15:37

melbert wrote:love the red one and the white one!
Me too! I really love the red one on her...it sets off her skin tone just perfectly! All the dresses are gorgeous and she's certainly has the figure to wear any one of them.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 04 Sep 2013, 21:00

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 05 Sep 2013, 16:49

lelacorb wrote: Some pics Elisabetta e Jaqueline MC Wood
[/img]
The purpose of this reality show on "E! Travel", called "PARTY ON" was to cover the most interesting beaches in the Med with hostess Jacqueline Wood and Jonathan Cheban plus the team would hire local celebrities and/or local legends to guide them throughtout the most beautiful spots of the site.  After Croatia, Istanbul, Mykonos, Marrakesh, the E team landed in Sardinia and then proceeded for Saint Tropez where they are now.  They travel by yacht and in each locality they have to spend 48 hrs. to cover the beaches, native food, cockayils & nightlife and some of the most unusual sports typical of the area.  In Sardinia they do the Flyboard (see photos of Jacqui) but Jacqui was the only one who did it, Elisabetta stayed on the beach for a while and she left the team early.  The organizer of these activities, @NathanNemo of Fell Sardinia (an organization that promotes Sardinia) was a bit upset:

to which Elisabetta replied that she had left him in good hands:

Last edited by socimar on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 17:06; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 05 Sep 2013, 17:03

That Flyboard does look like fun. I do think Nathan is a little pushy in his comments on whether Elisabetta wanted to do it or not. Some people don't like to ride roller coasters for example. In water sports Elisabetta has done jet skis and driving motor boats. Maybe with the upcoming photo shoot she didn't want to risk an injury, who knows? Or maybe she thought Jacqui would look more proficient at it. This was being photographed so not just like out with your friends.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 05 Sep 2013, 17:09

George Fan wrote:That Flyboard does look like fun. I do think Nathan is a little pushy in his comments on whether Elisabetta wanted to do it or not. Some people don't like to ride roller coasters for example. In water sports Elisabetta has done jet skis and driving motor boats. Maybe with the upcoming photo shoot she didn't want to risk an injury, who knows? Or maybe she thought Jacqui would look more proficient at it. This was being photographed so not just like out with your friends.
I think you are right, she tends to get bruised easily especially when she does KravMaga so I guess it would not look right on a wedding dress....also, I think since she was hired locally the whole activities did not quite fit her schedule and she needed to get to Capri ASAP for the wedding gown photoshoot.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 05 Sep 2013, 21:02

Am I seeing double or was Irina Shayk (of Sports Illustrated fame) modeling the same red dress on last year's collection for Alessandro Bridal Catalog?

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 05 Sep 2013, 21:33

Elisabetta I replaced Irina Shank as testimonial of Alessandro Couture
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Fri 06 Sep 2013, 07:59

Alessandro Couture style, unmistakable.

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Fri 06 Sep 2013, 08:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 06 Sep 2013, 09:05

The red, blue and white, feels like a series... with very little variation... although each wraps well and beautiful over her Smile The laced white full-length, up-thread, is (almost old-world) classic... Nice picture too...
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 06 Sep 2013, 16:12

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote: Some pics Elisabetta e Jaqueline MC Wood
[/img]
The purpose of this reality show on "E! Travel", called "PARTY ON" was to cover the most interesting beaches in the Med with hostess Jacqueline Wood and Jonathan Cheban plus the team would hire local celebrities and/or local legends to guide them throughtout the most beautiful spots of the site.  After Croatia, Istanbul, Mykonos, Marrakesh, the E team landed in Sardinia and then proceeded for Saint Tropez where they are now.  They travel by yacht and in each locality they have to spend 48 hrs. to cover the beaches, native food, cockayils & nightlife and some of the most unusual sports typical of the area.  In Sardinia they do the Flyboard (see photos of Jacqui) but Jacqui was the only one who did it, Elisabetta stayed on the beach for a while and she left the team early.  The organizer of these activities, @NathanNemo of Fell Sardinia (an organization that promotes Sardinia) was a bit upset:

to which Elisabetta replied that she had left him in good hands:

did we know why she left? She could have at least got more exposure on the show

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 06 Sep 2013, 21:43

I suppose because the had to start shooting for the Alessandro Bridal catalog in a day or so.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Sep 2013, 15:28

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Sep 2013, 16:58

Is the video discussing Eli now dating Bobo Vieri? Wasn't sure.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 07 Sep 2013, 20:45

Love all the dresses. Would have made a great photoshoot to put her in one of those dresses and then on the vertical propelled jets in the water!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 08 Sep 2013, 01:40

LornaDoone wrote:Is the video discussing Eli now dating Bobo Vieri?  Wasn't sure.  
I saw this video this AM on another site but this is more or less what it says:

“What do George Clooney and Bobo Vieri have in common? Elisabetta Canalis; who seems to have left a mark in the heart of each man. Both GC and BV had sweet words to say about her. GC who broke up with her 2 years ago said that the memory of her is still alive, that everybody thinks of Elisabetta as a sex symbol but he discovered an ironic side that had made him laugh. To us, it seems that Elisabetta, through her photos has shown everything but her ironic side…but if George says so….

Vieri and Elisabetta broke up in 2006 but they have seem each others several times since then, one time is a coincidence but several become a suspicion. The couple was recently seen in LA and Bobo on the occasion of his 40th birthday said that Elisabetta had been his greatest love.

In the meantime, waiting for one of them to come forward she is wearing wedding gowns, you never know".

Just speculations that she will end up with one of them. Don't know if George really said what he said, I believe his interview in Grazia was just a collections of articles that some journalist put together. As for Bobo Vieri I know that he said that his greatest love was Canalis. He said while celebrating his birthday in Formentera in the arms of another brunette. Could you trust someone like that??
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 08 Sep 2013, 01:41

playfuldeb wrote:Love all the dresses. Would have made a great photoshoot to put her in one of those dresses and then on the vertical propelled jets in the water!
You may just have had the greatest idea, too bad nobody thought about it earlier...however I think there are rules about flyboarding, one is a special wet suit, vest and booties.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Sep 2013, 07:23

Kind of like when you blow up a balloon and rather than tie a knot in it, you let it go and it flies all over till it runs out of air? If I was much younger I think I would have liked flyboarding!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 09 Sep 2013, 15:21

Elisabetta Canalis attends the Alpinestars 50th Anniversary Event at Progetto Calabiana in Milan, Italy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 09 Sep 2013, 15:50

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 09 Sep 2013, 20:19

Interview with Elisabetta Canalis on TV on september 9

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 09 Sep 2013, 20:32

More pics of Elisabetta at the Alpinestar Event. Alpinestar is a biker outfitter:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:31

Elisabetta Canalis attends the launch of the new season of Rai 1's 'La Vita in Diretta' in Rome.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 10 Sep 2013, 18:52

she photographed really well in this last set of pics
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next