George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by melbert Fri 08 Nov 2013, 01:54

she fights like a girl!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by LornaDoone Fri 08 Nov 2013, 03:39

melbert wrote:she fights like a girl!!  

Well DUH mel! She IS a girl!! HA!

Just taking your word for it - didn't bother with the video!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 08 Nov 2013, 03:40

REALLY!!!!???? my bad... hahahahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 08 Nov 2013, 03:48

I was picturing weak punches, slappy hands, ducking and her yelling, "Don't heet me!" HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Fri 08 Nov 2013, 07:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahahaaa very nice!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 09 Nov 2013, 04:32

she's kinda slow in the fighting. It would be easy for someone to catch her foot and lift it up, dropping her on her back, when she leaves her leg elevated that long. Good moves, but now speed and aggression.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 09 Nov 2013, 19:15

Elisabetta and Brian Perri, and OD, her new boyfriend on her last day in LA. Leaving for Milano to work on a TV program called Zelig.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 12 Nov 2013, 15:50

and she arrived:
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Nov 2013, 18:33

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Wed 13 Nov 2013, 16:20

socimar wrote:Elisabetta and Brian Perri, and OD, her new boyfriend on her last day in LA.  Leaving for Milano to work on a TV program called Zelig.

hi Socimar, how do you know this is her boyfriend? Smile
to me she is still with the Italian guy

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Nov 2013, 22:37

ma.mont wrote:hi Socimar, how do you know this is her boyfriend? Smile

With that Italian guy, comedian Maccio Capatonda has been over since the time he refused to accompany her to Belen Rodriguez' wedding when Elisabetta was in Italy the last time.  It seems he doesn't like to be in the gossip mazagines the way she likes.

Brian Perri, an osteopath in LA, has appeared the first time with Elisabetta during the Halloween Party at Casamigos Tequila when she was dressed as Wonder Woman. They arrived together, he was holding (and dragging her) by the hand and they left in the same car.  Two days they went to another halloween party and he was dressed like a Sheik and she like a belly dancer.  She was sitting on his lap and every photo that she posted he was in it and the last one taken in LA (same day as the one above in bikini) her comment was:

Ultimo giorno a #LA prima di tornare a Milano! Going to surf with my boys @brianperri67 and Piero! Missing this Paradise already! Ps ma la faccia di Piero???

PS.  Piero, of course is her dog.

Brian Perri has also opened an account in Instagram (@brianperri67), probably at Elisabetta's request because he did not have one.  In his feed there are only 5 photographs in all.....and they are of Elisabetta.

Same guy:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 14 Nov 2013, 00:38

Sorry,
But Canalis has no clothes? That they can be photographed in a bikini ever? Does she need money for clothes??
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 14 Nov 2013, 00:39

socimar wrote:
ma.mont wrote:hi Socimar, how do you know this is her boyfriend? Smile

With that Italian guy, comedian Maccio Capatonda has been over since the time he refused to accompany her to Belen Rodriguez' wedding when Elisabetta was in Italy the last time.  It seems he doesn't like to be in the gossip mazagines the way she likes.

Brian Perri, an osteopath in LA, has appeared the first time with Elisabetta during the Halloween Party at Casamigos Tequila when she was dressed as Wonder Woman. They arrived together, he was holding (and dragging her) by the hand and they left in the same car.  Two days they went to another halloween party and he was dressed like a Sheik and she like a belly dancer.  She was sitting on his lap and every photo that she posted he was in it and the last one taken in LA (same day as the one above in bikini) her comment was:

Ultimo giorno a #LA prima di tornare a Milano! Going to surf with my boys @brianperri67 and Piero! Missing this Paradise already! Ps ma la faccia di Piero???

PS.  Piero, of course is her dog.

Brian Perri has also opened an account in Instagram (@brianperri67), probably at Elisabetta's request because he did not have one.  In his feed there are only 5 photographs in all.....and they are of Elisabetta.

Same guy:

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 14 Nov 2013, 00:40

This woman is crazy!!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 14 Nov 2013, 08:37

Buongiorno : buona colazione a tutti

Making #zelig #onstage @katiafollesa @ginoginetto @ginoemichele

Elisabetta Canalis: Meeting #Zelig @ginoginetto @katiafollesa
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Thu 14 Nov 2013, 08:46

Strang! When she was with Clooney she so hated and now her section always updated, we have fans for her here?

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 14 Nov 2013, 09:10

[url= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #videomediaset] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #videomediaset[/url]

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:28

#shootingday #Zelig1 @katiafollesa @ginoginetto

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Nov 2013, 11:32

Boshkash wrote:Strang! When she was with Clooney she so hated and now her section always updated, we have fans for her here?
Yup. Go figure!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 14 Nov 2013, 13:25

The reasons may be that we have “new” people in this blog AND/OR that unlike other ex GFs of GC she is not fading away gently but is getting extremely stubborn and the more flops she does the more aggressive she becomes to break it in show business and become successful on her own.  It did not go very well in the US after years of taking hosting and acting classes and going regularly to auditions.
Before leaving Italy a couple of months ago (after the Bridal Modeling Job) she said that her dream would be to conduct a comic TV program in Italy and thank to Lucio Presta, her PR in Italy and Francesca Casarino her Agent in Italy and Mediaset Network who always tried to help her (they also wrote a lengthy recommendation letter the US Immigration Office so she could get her US green card and she thanked them via Twitter and in an interview) she has landed a job at Zelig One on Channel Italia1.  
Zelig is a cabaret where you act in front of live audience (even rehearsals), then whoever makes it will move UP to ZELIG (the main program on Channel 5) sometimes in 2014 but in a real studio.  Zelig One will run for 8 weeks (on Mondays) starting Dec. 16 and she will be a guest of conductors Katia Follesa and Davide Paniate shown in the pictures above.  
It is presumed that she will be in Italy for 8 weeks starting on Dec.16.

The cabaret:
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 14 Nov 2013, 15:44

Also, Elisabetta is more a lightning rod figure with comments pro and con compared to Stacy and Sarah the other recent GFs. She does this with her actions and those amazing sound bites she comes out with in the gossip rags, like in her dating days with George the women were all jealous of her and taking down their Clooney screensavers off their computers. Zelig is just another chapter in show biz. No one can predict where this will go.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 14 Nov 2013, 20:58

Philippago wrote:[url= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #videomediaset] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #videomediaset[/url]

Great video, the only mistake is that in Italy they keep translating Brian Perri credentials DO or OD as an Othopedic Surgeon (Chirurgo Ortopedico) while his specialty is Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Osteopatic Doctor (OD), in Italian = Osteopata
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Nov 2013, 00:09

Well as everyone knows I'm one that wouldn't mind her fading away -- from here at least -- but we all know she has some truly "loyal" fans (I was going to use another word but no use stirring up the pot) - that continue to post here.

I wouldn't come to this thread at all but I do check in to make sure it stays calm as it tends to get tense at times here.

Perhaps they think posting on this George related site will get her the attention she so desperately craves and, more importantly for her, more eyeballs on her "career" stuff than she could ever hope to get on her on site.  JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Fri 15 Nov 2013, 02:05

that's what I thought too, she no longer his girlfriend, why keeping her news here?

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Nov 2013, 13:57

socimar wrote:The reasons may be that we have “new” people in this blog AND/OR that unlike other ex GFs of GC she is not fading away gently
Not true. Lisa Snowdon is also very much in the public eye and on red carpets and doing interviews regularly, in addition to hosting her radio show but we don't share that many updates about her here any more.

The truth is there are only about three posters here who keep this thread updated. Not sure that so many people bother to read it though.

Boshkash wrote:that's what I thought too, she no longer his girlfriend, why keeping her news here?
It's always been the way on Clooney fan forums that I've been on. Even though a woman may be an ex from years ago, fans still want to know what they're doing and share updates. Some fans just can't let go.

The longer ago the relationship, the less interest in the woman until eventually it mostly fades away but you'll see we keep open threads for all the major exes on this forum.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Nov 2013, 16:29

I'm not one to check in here often, but today I did and something struck me as strange (mind you, I've only looked at the last 10/15 posts on this page). Did I read correctly that she attended a Casamigas Tequila party? Doesn't that seem um, awkward to anyone besides me? Weird? Strange? Counterintuitive or counter-something?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 16:47

Yes, it is strange Lakin.

She was at the premier of Argo, sitting only feet away from George and Stacy. I found it odd that she would be there.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Nov 2013, 16:48

Katiedot wrote:
socimar wrote:The reasons may be that we have “new” people in this blog AND/OR that unlike other ex GFs of GC she is not fading away gently
Not true.  Lisa Snowdon is also very much in the public eye and on red carpets and doing interviews regularly, in addition to hosting her radio show but we don't share that many updates about her here any more.

The truth is there are only about three posters here who keep this thread updated.  Not sure that so many people bother to read it though.
If I recall correctly (please correct me if I am wrong), you had closed the thread a few months ago (after a couple of bloggers started a fight) but then reopened it suddenly with a picture of Elisabetta posted by you, so was there a reason why you reopened it? I seem to remember that you asked around who still wanted to have it and to reply to you directly. I did not reply at all, but when I saw the thread reopened, once in a while when someone updates it I still read and sometime post again.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Nov 2013, 17:01

Maggy wrote:Yes, it is strange Lakin.

She was at the premier of Argo, sitting only feet away from George and Stacy. I found it odd that she would be there.  
Huh, boy that seems odd. While it's my belief that, as much as lies within him, George tries to keep things friendly with his exes, I just wonder if like he acknowledged her presence there. And if he did, wouldn't surely the photogs capture that moment and sell it to hungry gossip monger publications? Just one of those Georgian conundrums I suppose.
Thanks for responding, Maggy!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 15 Nov 2013, 18:22

Now are we talking about the LA premiere here?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 19:25

Yes!

The LA premiere.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Nov 2013, 21:22

When, where???????????????????????
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Nov 2013, 23:04

Philippago wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahahaaa very nice!
@siusiepie
#wondering #tobeornottobe

THIS IS NOT ELISABETTA.  She is SUSIE (@Siusiepie) an Italian friend of Elisabetta.

littlecrumb_1 week ago
Buongiorno da @siusiepie e dal suo famoso braccio
Goodmorning from @Siusipie and from her famous arm

ddisorco
Non s caso è un teschio messicano .....
Isn't that a mexican skull...

arnaudmimran008
@littlecrumb_ you are Really beautiful on the picture.

littlecrumb_
Because it's not me lol @arnaudmimran008
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Nov 2013, 01:40

lelacorb wrote:

When, where???????????????????????
I agree!! When, where??????????????????????????????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 16 Nov 2013, 07:20

George Clooney on the red carpet for Argo's Los Angeles Premier Oct 4, 2012

Link
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Nov 2013, 07:38

Maggy wrote:George Clooney on the red carpet for Argo's Los Angeles Premier Oct 4, 2012

Link
This is well known but my question was about the presence of Elizabetta!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Nov 2013, 08:29

Obviously no pictures or we would have seen them. Maggy said she saw and talked to both Elisabetta and Stacy in the bathroom.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 10:01

Right, to resolve this, Google search her name & the date & you immediately find that Elisabetta Cagnalis was in Milan on the day of the Argo premiere in LA.

Perhaps the sighting date was .....confused.     Suspect 

As for this thread, I only glance here if someone posts, other than the usual 3 who run this like almost deliberate promotion:  Philipaggo, lelacorb & socimar (who doesn't praise her, but certainly provides links & info).

To me it seems that there is intentional promotion here,  yet Elisabeta is long gone history & irrelevant. This is a George Clooney fan-site. Who cares about one of his many, many ex-"girlfriends"?  Only these 3 contributors, 2 of whom act as if this forum is dedicated to this Z-lister.  She's had 20 boyfriends or so since Clooney.
But by maximizing the association with George's high profile, does Elisabetta's management hope to get her work this way??  Rolling Eyes 

Most people don't know who Elisabetta Canalis is....nor care.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Nov 2013, 12:33

Ocean wrote:Right, to resolve this, Google search her name & the date & you immediately find that Elisabetta Cagnalis was in Milan on the day of the Argo premiere in LA.

Perhaps the sighting date was .....confused.     Suspect 

As for this thread, I only glance here if someone posts, other than the usual 3 who run this like almost deliberate promotion:  Philipaggo, lelacorb & socimar (who doesn't praise her, but certainly provides links & info).

To me it seems that there is intentional promotion here,  yet Elisabeta is long gone history & irrelevant. This is a George Clooney fan-site. Who cares about one of his many, many ex-"girlfriends"?  Only these 3 contributors, 2 of whom act as if this forum is dedicated to this Z-lister.  She's had 20 boyfriends or so since Clooney.
But by maximizing the association with George's high profile, does Elisabetta's management hope to get her work this way??  Rolling Eyes 

Most people don't know who Elisabetta Canalis is....nor care.
From twitter
ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 27 Set
LA LA LANDING !! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is to just to prove that he was in Los Angeles, she returned on September 27. The rest do not comment but remember that in life the most important thing is to respect and to choose and you can choose not to read anything about Elisabetta!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 12:43

ARGO PREMIERE was on OCTOBER 5, 2012
lelacorb.

I understand you promote Elisbetto Canalis here, HOWEVER, this redundant Instagram you  posted, is from this year.  What's that got to do with the point of the conversation? Rolling Eyes 

Cagnalis was at an event in Milan on the date of the ARGO premiere in LA.
Wearing black knickerbockers.
Photos on levipere.com site or just Google the facts.
This is a Clooney site.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Nov 2013, 13:02

Ocean wrote:ARGO PREMIERE was on OCTOBER 5, 2012
lelacorb.

I understand you promote Elisbetto Canalis here, HOWEVER, this redundant Instagram you  posted, is from this year.  What's that got to do with the point of the conversation? Rolling Eyes 

Cagnalis was at an event in Milan on the date of the ARGO premiere in LA.
Wearing black knickerbockers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a Clooney site.
Elisabetta was not in any event in Milan in October, but has participated in events in September and is back in LA on September 27, it is true, and a site where Clooney also talks about cooking, music and personal problems very often now explain to me that if you have problems in addition to what I mentioned above also talks about her?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 13:16

Do you have a problem understanding DATES??
Or do you just feign confusion to keep this thread going with hits??

2012 not 2013!

CAPISCE??? 2012 is Argo premiere!!

Many photos of ELISABETA CAGNALIS on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at an event in MILAN ON DATE OF ARGO PREMIERE in 2012.  

Does she still get work only reminding anyone that Clooney dated her last decade?

Maggy might have seen a look-a-like in the restrooms at the errrr...Argo premiere in 2012. Lying 

Anyway, Elisabetta Canalis is totally insignificant on a George Clooney fansite.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Nov 2013, 18:38

floggingadeadhorse   lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 16 Nov 2013, 18:48

ARGO is old news, Oscar for best picture. WHY are we even discussing it in this thread, at this time? Stay current people. Today's news has Elisabetta meeting with her Mom during her Italy visit.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 16 Nov 2013, 20:20

Well they were discussing whether or not she was at the Argo premiere so technically it was a conversation about Eli.

That's all I'm going to say so as to not be told I need to drink tea.  

Brahahahahahaha

Carry on - carry on - but you know she's like a dick wart - once you got it - it never truly goes away.  Some may actually go dormant but not this one.  Oh well....

God how I long for the days of Sarah Larson...

Oh did I say that out loud my bad.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 20:55

Really, "George's" Fan, who gives a damn about Cagnalis on a George Clooney site other than her PR interest groups here?? Hmmm???
You, Philpuggo, lelacorb & socimar....
Like you have to keep her relevant when she's last decade's news.  

The ONLY reason I'm posting is because Cagnalis' name appears on the Latest News feeder when she has NOTHING to do with Clooney any more.

Like you four need to promote her existence here for any potential work opportunities?

Old news, "George" Fan?  Yes, Elisabeta Canalis's IS OLD NEWS, in reference to Clooney!
Doesn't she have a site for her followers to congregate?

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 16 Nov 2013, 21:51

Ocean, this thread is What Elisabetta Canalis did next, just like all the ex girlfriend threads for people who have curiosity in that area. I do agree that she has nothing to do with George these days. She was relevant even into the fall of 2011 when the promoters of Dancing With The Stars had her standing next to a George Clooney poster. She hated that, and even NOW with web gossip sites they still refer to her as his ex- in the text. But relevant to him, NO!! She is of interest if you like drama, cause she is probably the one who stays out there with her PR machine unlike others who quietly seem to fade away...

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:12

Ocean wrote:Really, "George's" Fan, who gives a damn about Cagnalis on a George Clooney site other than her PR interest groups here?? Hmmm???
You, Philpuggo, lelacorb & socimar....
Like you have to keep her relevant when she's last decade's news.  

The ONLY reason I'm posting is because Cagnalis' name appears on the Latest News feeder when she has NOTHING to do with Clooney any more.

Like you four need to promote her existence here for any potential work opportunities?

Old news, "George" Fan?  Yes, Elisabeta Canalis's IS OLD NEWS, in reference to Clooney!
Doesn't she have a site for her followers to congregate?

I agree with you .... I think you should not have the ex girlfriends of Clooney here .... it annoys me that this slow canal ever to be photographed with bikini and post it on the net here.
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:16

I am looking for a beautiful woman for Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Clooney.
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:18

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next