George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2

+42
elymania
silly girl
Willow
lelacorb
fava
Tigerina
monaco
fluffy
Summer
cindigirl
socimar
noodle
marina
sandwiches
CarraVogue
lolo"layla"
bunny
Bidbod
Vi
ladydi
Henway
blubelle
playfuldeb
emeraldcity
Snoopy
Merlin
Clouddancer
Casey
Stonehenge who?
PigLove
bellybaby
Sabby
Lighterside
watching
lucy
Katiedot
laetval
melbert
it's me
Dexterdidit
Atalante
sisieq
46 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2

Post by sisieq Sat 05 Feb 2011, 00:04

melbert wrote:Oh Sisieq, I wasn't saying just you.
Sorry, totally understood what you meant. Smile (from page 1 RE: about being too critical)

I agree about the photoshopping. It just makes things too unrealistic.
Photoshopping and the old fashion airbrush is really putting a negative effect on the young ones' minds - girls: why can't I look like that and boys: why can't I meet someone like that.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2

Post by sisieq Sat 05 Feb 2011, 00:29

You wouldn’t see Calvin Klein, Armani, La Perla or Agent Provocateur, etc doing ads like this.

Watching, totally not mocking your comment. Went looking for comparisons.

Armani - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Calvin Klein - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

La Pena - couldn't find any photos

Agent Provocateur - okay, you can scratch this one off your list. LOL! NSFW - IMHO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 05 Feb 2011, 00:33

The second Gucci "leg" photo looks a little better. I agree, PD, that she is slightly rolled onto her hip. Even though, as Katie said, the ad is to help promote the lifestyle, the purse is still the focus here, IMHO. I think that is why everyone is wearing black except the skirt.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 14:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Canalis in Sanremo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 05 Feb 2011, 21:50

Oh she bought me something to eat, how nice of her !!! lol!

Hey mods there are no eating smileys available here. That's so not Georgelike !!! lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Feb 2011, 04:57

She went got her own lunch! How nice. They are making out like a real bitch of course her interviews don't really help things. So Belen is dancing and Eli isn't. I wonder which will get the most attention?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Feb 2011, 09:15

I am Italian
yes

-

Sanremo: money to bunga-bunga-papi-girls and NOT to kids at school

more: Lele Mora is also into Sanremofestival organization

VERY GOOD!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 12:35

Canalis about the Festival of Sanremo says: "I am a little nervous but I can't wait to get started, I will prove myself.
There is no rivalry between me and Belen. I will be myself at the Festival, confused...as always. George keeps his fingers crossed for me. At the end of the Festival I wish people would say I was not so bad as everyone thinked".

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Feb 2011, 14:49

We don't THINK Eli, we KNOW you'll be bad! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 06 Feb 2011, 15:18

The Arena: Massimo Giletti and scoop up Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta Canalis

Also on Sunday, The Arena, transmission, Rai 1, begins with a question regarding the two 'valleys' of Sanremo. It will be Eve, as announced in Kalispera Alfonso Signorini, or two women should love the Festival and in agreement? Between Belen Rodriguez and Elisabetta Canalis flowing or not flowing good blood? The Hamlet will almost certainly perhaps revealed by Massimo Giletti and his guests?

Now viewers can see a video summary of the episode on the previous Sunday and preannunciante the topic you will deal with in the studio, where among the guests is the sister of Belen, the beautiful Cecilia. The operator then takes the ball and immediately engaging to the movie wastes no time and immediately asks if Belen Cecilia asking whether or not pregnant. Cecilia, in a very diplomatic, to be able to say that it is better not to say anything before the fateful three months have passed. Trying to find out more and go beyond the wall Giletti asks Cecilia confirmation of some of his past statements and the little house Rodriguez confirms that it has said it wants to replace Belen in Sanremo where the sickness should take over. On these and those not involved but said the expert gossip Silvana Giacobini. The journalist said that Farbizio Crown had already solved the mystery by declaring that the beautiful Venezuelan has only a slight delay and that anything can happen.

The discourse, then, let the morbid attention on the alleged pregnancy of Belen. It then goes on to talk about the possible antagonistic relationship between the two 'valleys'. It started, in fact, the statements appeared in the papers by Elisabetta Canalis that has defined itself first woman of the Festival and has relegated the links to the pure and mere role as a dancer. In this respect there are many who disagree. The studio guests are almost all in favor of Belen and continue to wonder what to do exactly know the beautiful Sardinia. On this question Giletti launches yet another scoop. The tenant has in fact sent his trusted man in search of Canalis. The infiltrator was a fake fan of Clooney's girlfriend and filmed the encounter. What the public finds out, then, the broadcast of the movie is that Elizabeth welcomes his fans, is granted for a photo and an autograph and greets him to return to the tests. Canalis is found in Roman studies and trying again and again relentlessly all the choreography of Sanremo. What everyone can see is a brief excerpt of Elisabetta, who climbs a pole.

After almost all of them are lined up in favor of Belen, Guillermo Mariotto, little interest from the subject, trying to decline the dilemma with high sarcasm and called the controversy as the rivalry between the dead cat and the cat clock, however, without revealing who the first and who the second. Then sought to defuse the statement just made comparing the two showgirls to Heaven and Hell.

To close the ball comes off guard Vittorio Sgarbi scalp to the change of subject. The question remains, however, increase. Who is the favorite of the public? The two will work together or do not continue to meet ever? Between Belen and Elisabetta is an open war?
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 Empty Elisabetta Canalis Ranked Among AskMen.com's 'Most Desirable Women'

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Feb 2011, 15:32

Elisabetta Canalis Ranked Among AskMen.com's 'Most Desirable Women'

Feb-5-2011

Barring an unforeseen break-up, it's looking more and more like Elisabetta Canalis is going to go down in history as the woman who tamed George Clooney. The Italian beauty has been seeing Clooney since the summer of '99, and rumors have been rustling for the last few months that the notorious playboy may be thinking about marrying Elisabetta.

Elisabetta Canalis was ranked among the Most Desirable Women in a new list published by Ask Men. From AskMen.com: "Elisabetta Canalis hit the genetic jackpot. One look at the statuesque Italian model and actress offers you the opportunity to marvel at a perfection usually reserved for a canvas by one of the Old Masters."

AskMen.com's annual list of the Top 99 Women was published Tuesday, Feb. 1, and includes some of the hottest actresses, models and musicians working today. Blake Lively topped the 2011 list. She had a big 2010 with her hit show Gossip Girl and a critically-acclaimed performance in The Town. Check out AskMen.com's full list of the 99 Most Desirable Women here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Feb 2011, 15:45

"The Italian beauty has been seeing Clooney since the summer of '99, and rumors have been rustling for the last few months that the notorious playboy may be thinking about marrying Elisabetta"

Aw, come on people!!! Get your facts straight!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Feb 2011, 15:49

Thought I'd already seen this here? Sorry if it's a dupe post:

From gossipblog

pubblicato: domenica 06 febbraio 2011 da Alberto Graziola
Elisabetta Canalis For some journalists are traitors. And politics is a bit 'confused ...

"The press conferences of Sanremo. We would send my avatar. Some journalists known to be treacherous. I learned to be careful. Because my name is linked to that of George (Clooney, Ed.) And what I say is translated in other countries and news degenerate "

This thought about pretty shortly after the departure of the expected Sanremo 2011. After adding his preference for strong men and not the insecure, the showgirl has its say about the scandals that are engulfing Italian politics:

"While there is a politician who may have been wrong, on the other there is a big intrusion into the private sphere. I do not want me to confuse the gossip, preferring to concentrate on politics. That said, politics is also the dignity and seriousness that - go - entail sacrifices against the Italians. I am a bit 'confused'

Per Elisabetta Canalis certi giornalisti sono perfidi. E sulla politica è un po' confusa...

“Le conferenze stampa di Sanremo. Ci manderei il mio Avatar. Certi giornalisti sanno essere perfidi. Ho imparato a stare attenta. Perché il mio nome viene collegato a quello di George (Clooney, ndr). E quello che dico viene tradotto in altri Paesi e le notizie degenerano”

Questo il pensiero di Elisabetta Canalis a pochi giorni dalla partenza dell’atteso Sanremo 2011. Dopo aver aggiunto la sua predilezione per gli uomini forti e non quelli insicuri, la showgirl dice la sua in merito agli scandali che stanno travolgendo la politica italiana:

“Se da un lato c’è un politico che può aver sbagliato, dall`altro c’è una grossa intrusione nel privato. Non voglio farmi disorientare dal gossip, preferisco concentrarmi sulla politica. Detto questo, la politica è anche decoro e serietà il che - prosegue - implicherebbe dei sacrifici nei confronti degli italiani. Sono un po’ confusa”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Feb 2011, 15:50

Thanks Laetval! Welcome back!!

I don't know if this is good PR or bad PR!? Why are they promoting this big rivalry? I guess controversy sells, but Heaven and Hell (we know who is Hell)?

And Katie - that picture almost doesn't look like her! It's GOOD!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Feb 2011, 16:01

Yeah, it almost looks like Sandra Bullock, doesn't she?

More pics of Betty on a break, c/o Laetval (welcome back!):

Sanremo: Canalis paused smiling after a morning practice

The beautiful Elizabetta Canalis gave a brief break at the Bar del Teatro Ariston after amorning practice on stage. Continues unabated and the marathon of the conductors of the two that makes this beautiful edition of the Sanremo Festival. The Italian appearedsmiling, asked a juice and went back to work.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Feb 2011, 16:16

Many thanks to Henway for finding these sketches of the dresses that Betty is expected to wear during the San Remo festival. From La Repubblica

Versace:

Westwood:

Pucci:

And the one that's going to fall apart, Cavalli:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 06 Feb 2011, 17:14

FOUR dresses for one of the four presenters. This big

So that' s 8 dresses for the two of them in a MUSICshow. That's Italian logic. Stretchered out Oh boy oh boy oh boy, you can carry me out.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 06 Feb 2011, 19:16

I guess the writer didn't see, or hear about the Piers interview, unless this was written before then.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Feb 2011, 19:36

And he got his "99" mixed up with the # of the Most Desirable Women.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Feb 2011, 19:38

But, they drew her bow-legs SO well in the last drawing!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Feb 2011, 23:15

LOL they wanted to be accurate one of them even drew in a bangle on her upper arm. Probably to cover the tattoo she has. Lets hope they all have fittings I think in this case it will be done for sure. Eli wont want Belen overshadowing her!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 07 Feb 2011, 06:04

So the Armani dress is being kept under wraps or it was just a rumour??
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Feb 2011, 14:01

watching wrote:So the Armani dress is being kept under wraps or it was just a rumour??

Armani probably thought it was a very bad joke! lol!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 07 Feb 2011, 15:27

I can't see Armani dressing her. She had rude behavior at that fashion show and as someone pointed out months ago, the fashion industry is cutthroat. I'm sure that Armani doesn't NEED the PR from SanRemo, especially with Eli. It would be funny, however, if he dressed Belen and NOT Eli!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 2 Empty Ely's interview GIOIA

Post by laetval Mon 07 Feb 2011, 16:39

Elisabetta Canalis: the weak man is not for me

It 's always fled from insecure, because the bore. and then, she says, she needs support. find
was difficult. But in the end has arrived, "he." the "boyfriend" that does not call by name. degenerate because the news. and "I live with the fear of losing this happiness"

He says he can not live without love, but love is not always a walk. It depends on who encounters. She went like this: first it has paid a lot 'of tears, and now is happy. A happiness so perfect it almost afraid to touch it. For this, Elisabetta Canalis (paired with the next first lady Sanremo Belén) dosa words, blurs the boundaries of his world and evokes the man who is the center of that world, George Clooney, without calling it by name. What does not say is that love really changes the appearance, as well as life: I do not find traces of the girl who was restless. In its place, there is a kind woman who laughs often and poses little, even if he plays on defense. The beauty is known, the most unexpected charm. Before you start showing me the pictures of his dogs, Piero and Mia. "If Piero was a man would be a father."
Please?
Madly in love. Me. It's my shadow. She follows me everywhere. And then there's Mia.
Babba, too?
No. It is his own business. Do not get me straight.
Dogs and owners look alike, they say.
Sure. Look at the colors: I tend to brown.
Other similarities?
The pinscher is attached to people with which it grows and is totally indifferent to others. Piero is always suspicious, even a bit 'jealous. I do the same: those who do not know me, I look anaffective.
He says to say.
I'm just a bit 'more sociable. My hand is not like me: ignore women, but before a man is now belly up.
Do not say that she gets along with women ...
Generally, yes. Do confidence right. And then I like to dig in the other. If there is someone on her, it's me who ends up attack button.
Fears for Sanremo?
Many. All there to ask, "So, are you ready?". That really means: "Let's see if it passes the test."
Should be used: In for a penny from a lot of time.
Eleven years. A life.
Make a budget. What he found on the street?
Apart from the many years longer than I had at the beginning?
Apart from those.
I found a little 'safety and lost some' naive.
What does this bother you?
Be a cliché.
The valley of San Remo is a living cliché.
Come on, not Glen. Primadonna.
Correggio, prima donna.
Sanremo is that we feel compelled to comment on it all. We must say something, for better or for worse.
The song of life?
Rimmel and Goodnight floret De Gregori. And To Zion by Lauryn Hill. Here, I like her a lot.
Why?
It is very religious: he writes songs that seem dedicated to a man and instead talk about how God Tell Him. They are love poems that make me cry.
I believe in God?
Yes, very. I am Catholic.
It sounds like a declaration of intent.
Do not agree with every position of the Church. But they are not even among those who deny a priori, which is so fashionable now. Rather than dwelling on those ten or twenty priests who were accused of vile things, you should watch what do those who live a life of prayer, or missionaries who live in Africa, risking his skin.
Yet she supports the cause of Darfur?
It is more current one in Sudan. Everyone should know what's going on there.
Pope Ratzinger like?
Very. I wish I had the good fortune to know him. I just think that you are found to act in a difficult historical moment for the Church.
It says that in today's Italy?
The Italy of today is a mess.
In the strict sense of the word?
If you are referring to the recent scandals, I can say that it is very difficult to establish the boundary between private life and public role of a politician. If we had intercepted all the lovers of former heads of government, what would come of it?
According to her?
While there is a politician who may have been wrong, on the other there is a big intrusion into the private sphere. I do not want me to confuse the gossip, preferring to concentrate on politics. That said, politics is also decorum and seriousness, which would mean the sacrifices against the Italians. I am a bit 'confused.
How Italians are viewed from the outside?
Casini.
What have you learned living abroad?
What should I change the way they drive. Now, when I go back to Italy, to insult me because I go way up.
Apart from the traffic?
Little else. I live in America only a year. They are like the Swiss: those following the rules seriously, we interpret them. And wander.
You too?
Yes, and a little 'I'm ashamed. We always figure of cunning.
In short, lives there.
Let's say, above all, live in air.
Morandi like?
I never imagined it was so strong.
Belén?
I know little. I thought it was funny. One with which you can work.
He does not feel the rivalry?
No, I'm realizing that although I love to support it.
And the other?
In general I have enough fear of women. I know right away if their look is not sincere and look for other things. I am so very jealous. Even in love. The men are children, feelings and relationships. They flock. We are free shooter.
Men: cross or delight?
Today delight. Before the cross.
Many crosses?
Yes, but each has its times. I have friends of 40 years who have not yet found a man, probably because they are not ready. But, perhaps, are realizzatissime work. And others, 25 have already found the father of their children.
What do you dream?
To the veterinarian. Then I folded about life as an interpreter and translator. I wanted to travel. Eventually I made it, even if moving from another road.
One thing that would be saved?
The press conferences of Sanremo. We would send my avatar. Some journalists known to be treacherous.
Have not always been smooth.
I learned to be careful. Because my name is linked to that of George. And what I say, is translated in other countries and news degenerate. With the internet there is no control.
She is armored?
I do not think is possible. The mechanism of the press is a circus. Like when you put in your mouth to my man says things that do not, contextualization, and above all translates badly. Or when I take up interviews released 10 years ago, passed off as current.
Among the bad news translated, there is also the case for certain statements by her boyfriend on CNN that he does not want to get married?
Do not make me comment on how the press sometimes takes certain phrases in his own way.
How important is the love?
He counted long, he was also a source of stress and sadness.
The game worth the candle?
Always. You can not live without love.
Are you satisfied?
I'm lucky. But not only the important things. I have a big ass in all. Even in car parks. That question made me?
If satisfied.
Here, yes. But they are also terribly self-criticism. When something goes well I never think: "What I've been good," but "I got away."
A bit 'of insecurity?
Tanta.
Instead it seems cheeky.
I look just like. This is why people love so much stronger.
Men, too?
Especially men. In life I'm always fled from insecure. Like those who have character and is a landmark. I'm not saying I'm looking for Superman, but I need support to live.
If you have found males is so lucky.
The shortcomings then you otherwise.
Type?
Type a person very self-confident at times is a steamroller. But the insecure man, woman, elusive, which makes fun of you and does not give you what you want out of fear, boring. The weak man is not for me.
If I say Maddalena Corvaglia?
I would like to see happy. It is not easy to stand out, but I wish you luck. Deserves it.
She too has struggled to impose themselves?
Now, even as it goes to my private life, I try them all. But the people I turn around, not only because I am: I know and see it.
If the place that would offer was the Borromeo Annozero?
I could not accept. Too partisan. The think in another way.
Vote?
Yes
Now touch the vote by mail, as an Italian abroad?
No, the residence is here in Italy.
Who do you like?
Hard to say. For whoever I liked, I was confused a lot.
So that is a bit 'vague.
You want to do the vague. I prefer not to expose myself with politics.
Are you happy?
Immensely. I live with the fear of losing that happiness.
What matters in life?
Now that I live abroad, has more love and affection that I miss being away. Before I go dreaming, now I find myself some days, alone, wondering what can my friends in Milan. So enjoy the solitude, but I do not live without the people I love.
Los Angeles has not?
I've always loved you more than New York, and the case would have it, my boyfriend lives there. To work is the best. But the bar to have coffee at 6.30 there. Missing landmarks.
What is suffering?
Losses. Detachment. I can not metabolize.
If I tell you George Clooney?
Who? The actor?
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 07 Feb 2011, 21:58

That's wht I was thinking. When she was at the fashion show, Armani seemed to exclude her - right in front of the paps. And considerng she wore Cavalli to that show instead of fashion protocol and wearing the designer you are seeking, I just couldn;' see him wanting to dress her. Armani has the vibe of the bitchy, I will never forget ot forgive personality.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 07 Feb 2011, 22:07

watching wrote:That's wht I was thinking. When she was at the fashion show, Armani seemed to exclude her - right in front of the paps. And considerng she wore Cavalli to that show instead of fashion protocol and wearing the designer you are seeking, I just couldn;' see him wanting to dress her. Armani has the vibe of the bitchy, I will never forget ot forgive personality.

what happened there? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

She had rude behavior at that fashion show

means? Question
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 07 Feb 2011, 23:26

Eli showed up at the Armani fashion show last minute wearing a Cavalli outfit. People had to be moved from their front row seats to fit her in it appears they didn't expect her. I would love him to dress Belen and ignore Eli he had no problem doing that when she was standing right in front of him so I doubt he would have any trouble doing it for San Remo.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Feb 2011, 03:59

Was she interviewed by Yoda? God, I hate those google translations!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Tue 08 Feb 2011, 08:12

Katiedot wrote:Was she interviewed by Yoda? God, I hate those google translations!

LOL - I don't understand a word of this interview.... but it did make me laugh! lol!

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 08 Feb 2011, 10:40

At least i'm not the only one confused. It seems to disjointed and just doesn't make sense for the most part.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 08 Feb 2011, 13:33

Corona (Belen's boyfriend) talks about canalis-clooney

In my opinion Canalis call just to have Clooney

"I would be wrong, but I think they named Elisabetta Canalis in Sanremo hoping that George Clooney was going to make the guest. Then they discovered that the plaintiff did not set foot in San Remo and was born of a problem. I remain convinced that this will be the Festival of Belen. This was declared by Fabrizio Corona, the boyfriend of Belen Rodriguez who, together with Elisabetta Canalis and 'Reservoir Dogs' Luke and Paul alongside Gianni Morandi in the conduct of the Festival.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 08 Feb 2011, 13:38

laetval wrote:Corona (Belen's boyfriend) talks about canalis-clooney

In my opinion Canalis call just to have Clooney

"I would be wrong, but I think they named Elisabetta Canalis in Sanremo hoping that George Clooney was going to make the guest. Then they discovered that the plaintiff did not set foot in San Remo and was born of a problem. I remain convinced that this will be the Festival of Belen. This was declared by Fabrizio Corona, the boyfriend of Belen Rodriguez who, together with Elisabetta Canalis and 'Reservoir Dogs' Luke and Paul alongside Gianni Morandi in the conduct of the Festival.

....really? Wonder how long it took him to figure this out....question is, has Eli?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 08 Feb 2011, 13:50

"My hand is not like me: ignore women, but before a man is now belly up." At first I though she was talking about her dog, but now, I'm pretty sure she was talking about herself.....

And....."George Clooney, who?" wow....they have been apart for awhile...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 08 Feb 2011, 14:05

That's got to be such a big issue with being the GF of GC, your going to get all this attention and offers,how you deal with it must be important for George. I wonder if he takes that into consideration before becoming involved with someone(post the SL experience)Betty seems to enjoy the extra work, but it's got to get old always having people say you don't deserve it or haven't earned it,it was just a gift,because of your BF accomplishments.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 08 Feb 2011, 14:16

bellybaby,sounds like betta likes her belly rubbed,can you blame her considering who's hand is doing the rubbing!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 08 Feb 2011, 14:53

At least she admits how "big" her ass is. Even in car parks.

Now I feel guilty for mocking. This could be the most insightful, witty, and flattering interview, but we'll just never know. Such a shame!
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 08 Feb 2011, 15:13

My hand is not like me: ignore women, but before a man is now belly up

She is referring the dog Mia Very Happy the dog doesn't resemble her, when Mia sees a man she goes "belly up" Rolling Eyes

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 08 Feb 2011, 15:19

Big ass means she is lucky Mopping up the mess

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 08 Feb 2011, 15:27

Stonehenge, thanks! How does Betty seem in this interview? What do you think of her after reading it?
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 08 Feb 2011, 15:32

He says to say.
I'm just a bit 'more sociable. My hand is not like me: ignore women, but before a man is now belly up.
Do not say that she gets along with women ...
Generally, yes. Do confidence right. And then I like to dig in the other. If there is someone on her, it's me who ends up attack button.

I could be wrong, but I want to say this part is all about the dog, Piero.

I believe in God?
Yes, very. I am Catholic.

Too bad the interviewer didn't ask why she took the Nun role.

Among the bad news translated, there is also the case for certain statements by her boyfriend on CNN that he does not want to get married?
Do not make me comment on how the press sometimes takes certain phrases in his own way.

Too funny!

Last edited by sisieq on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 15:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added [quote] around the first part)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Feb 2011, 16:23

That's the original article from Vipers, 'cuz I wanted you to see the picture they posted with it. I'll send this and then the Google Translate.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Feb 2011, 16:25

The translation from above post:

Hmm, nice hair, who will? Here, let me talk about something serious: Elisabrutta, our national emblem of class and sophistication, has become the extension! The most unusual thing that has made over the past three years, probably. We admire our model showg ... ... ... vallet Primada ... Hollywood actress to smuggle in all its glory on the streets of Sanremo, marginalized from the rest of the cast, as he tries to win the championship of sciatica and the total absence of facial expressions if that 'I feel too ficah to care', normal thing, when you find yourself with more fake hair that neurons in the head and run the risk of collapse under their weight.
And speaking of that, you want to know how that turned out after Nonno Nanni gave marching orders to the taste of American TV (55:15 min)? To tell us about the direct question in the interview granted to Joy on sale (but you can not buy it, find it all here). Among other things, I think it only lacks the appeal Horses & Hounds and the editors have beaten them all.

From Joy:

'Elisabetta Canalis, she's battleship?'
'I do not think is possible. The mechanism of the press is a circus. Like when you put in your mouth to my man says things that do not, contextualization, and above all translates badly. Or when I take up interviews released ten years ago, touted as the present '.

'Among the bad news translated, there is also the case for some of his statements on CNN that her boyfriend does not want to get married'
'Do not make me comment on how the press sometimes takes certain phrases in his own way'.

'Decontextualise': Elisabettola has learned a new word! I'm not sure he can not even pronounce it, but I felt a similar emotion from the vision of Pretty Woman in the scene where she can go shopping. However, to impress me is not so much what this stunning queen goes on to say, as the conviction with which he expresses his point of view, all while the journalist in front of her to think about the most horrible tragedies not to burst out laughing face. Clearly, the denial of marriage, now in a brutal and unexpected after months and months of Ansa news branched by mysterious friends who argued the opposite, she wanted communicated with a little 'more than the touch (and maybe the help of a translator that was not Google Translator).

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 09 Feb 2011, 02:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the picture for amusement value)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Feb 2011, 16:27

"Hollywood actress to smuggle in all its glory on the streets of Sanremo, marginalized from the rest of the cast, as he tries to win the championship of sciatica and the total absence of facial expressions if that 'I feel too ficah to care', normal thing, when you find yourself with more fake hair that neurons in the head and run the risk of collapse under their weight

That's her excuse in the interview - her fake hair is too heavy!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 08 Feb 2011, 16:34

PigLove, me thinks those are not her words, someone else did that interview. I\'ve got an idea Maybe George? 10 out of 10 Bounce

on vipers there's a funny part on the word "decontestualizzandole" she used in her interview, they say "Ely has learned a new verb!" LOL!

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Feb 2011, 16:55

But Lucy, I get the impression that it doesn't bother Eli. In fact, she thrives on it. That's why she's with him, other than the fact that she's never felt this way before and he's better than plastic surgery and she feels 18 again, blah, blah, blah...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 08 Feb 2011, 19:38

Belen and Canalis caught reading
"A Sanremo not only valleys"

"Nothing in contrast with the role of Glen, I did ten years ago to Telegatto. But if our roles had been to San Remo valleys, does not prepare us every day with the authors and the choreographer." Elisabetta Canalis so precise in an interview with the weekly magazine today, on sale from Wednesday, February 9. It states: "I feel in Belén and why we do different things at different times: she has four choreographies, I'll do a dance, at most two."

But to tell the showgirl weekly as they are prepared in view of the event. "I have several hours a day, seven talented dancers. It 's very difficult because it's true I do lots of sport, but it was years since I danced," said Canalis. He adds: "What I fear Sanremo? Above all, the initial impact: it will be dramatic. Sometimes for shyness and I miss her voice shaking." Belén afraid to make mistakes while the presentation of the singers: "For the festival is a liturgy, Morandi is very keen, and I'm afraid I rebuke."

Reads to the antipodes for the two leading ladies: Belén leads to San Remo and me in Amman. As Elizabeth says, "I read many books on reincarnation, my favorite author is Raymond Moody, an American psychiatrist. I'm reading Life After Life, but it is very beautiful even light over their lives. It 'has always been my interest. Although are Catholic, are drawn from the theories of reincarnation. "

And the culinary tastes, Elizabeth says, "I eat everything and I go crazy about Asian food. In the morning I do not give the croissant. And I do bellyfuls of our bread and ham in the U.S. I miss a lot." While Belen says: "I can not give up chocolate, and milk and biscuits in the morning." And their alleged rivalry, Belen said: "The public enjoy seeing us fight on stage. We have both a great opportunity and we want to play my best."
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 08 Feb 2011, 20:06

Video found by Henway - Canalis first step dance, if it's called dancing! lol!

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 08 Feb 2011, 20:30

I'd prefer to wait until the actual performance to make any judgments. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling videos of both ladies will be released somehow.

Great find, thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 08 Feb 2011, 20:40

As Elizabeth says, "I read many books on reincarnation, my favorite author is Raymond Moody, an American psychiatrist. I'm reading Life After Life, but it is very beautiful even light over their lives. It 'has always been my interest. Although are Catholic, are drawn from the theories of reincarnation. "

Does anyone know this author? Reincarnation as in coming back to earth as someone or something else? Or life after death in a heaven or hell?

Although are Catholic, are drawn from the theories of reincarnation.

Would love to know exactly what she means here. What part of Catholicism is drawn from reincarnation? If i'm understanding the translation correctly.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next