George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Katiedot Sun 15 Jun 2014, 08:52

What terrible news. Condolences to them both.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Philippago Mon 16 Jun 2014, 11:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elisabetta Canalis: Thank you for always protecting me and my love for being by my side every moment . ” For all the joy you brought to my life,for all the wrong that you made right… ❤️For every dream you made come true❤️ For all the love I found in you … You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn’t speak You were my eyes when I couldn’t see You saw the best there was in me”
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 16 Jun 2014, 12:15

I'm sorry she  lost the baby.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 16 Jun 2014, 16:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis, with UNICEF to help children The former tissue is im leaving for Lebanon. Where he will meet the small Syrian refugees in the country. With the hope of overcoming the drama

5 hours ago | Antonella Rossi
Elisabetta Canalis in MIlan @ SplashNews
Elisabetta Canalis is back in Milan. Two days after long letter in which he gave on the social WhoSay to his fans the news of abortion, the former tissue is finalizing the last details of his departure for Lebanon, where he will be involved in a charity project. Canalis, in fact, is the testimonial of the campaign "100% Vacciniamoli All" supported by UNICEF, in the coming days and will visit a mission committed to the protection of Syrian refugees children.

"It's a long time I wanted to actually help children. Today, thanks to UNICEF I can help give a voice to children who suffer the consequences of war, "Elizabeth said in a statement.

It is not the first time that the former tissue engages in initiatives in defense of the weak. Children and animals have always been in his thoughts. Who knows what this experience did not help her find some 'serenity and overcome the tragedy that has struck.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jun 2014, 18:16

OK, let's take it easy on the Elisabetta stories.  The baby news was important.  The rest, not so much.

Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jun 2014, 18:41

Oh dear....a bad translation is in there regarding her
loss of her baby.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 17 Jun 2014, 11:02

Katiedot, you are  a pain in the ass,  SHAME !!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 17 Jun 2014, 14:40

And we're back to calling names and you wonder why this thread gets locked time, after time, after time.

You often attack people here on the forum if they should DARE to disparage your only true love Eli.

I'm beginning to believe that is YOUR problem.  YOU are in love with her and this is how you show it by defending her and bullying anyone who says anything about her that is not to YOUR liking.

If you are SO interested in her life and her career, why don't you go and set up your OWN site and promote her there?

STOP TRYING TO BULLY ANYONE HERE WHO DOESN'T KISS THE FEET OF YOUR PRECIOUS ELI!

This is a site for George Clooney.  Eli is just one of many of the women he dated in the past.  As you can see, he's marrying someone else and is NOT getting back together with her.  So NO ONE here except you and maybe two other people gives a shit what she's doing now.

She's moved on, he's moved on, why don't you move on too?

Geesh.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 17 Jun 2014, 14:41

Joanna wrote:Oh dear....a bad translation is in there regarding her
loss of her baby.

Was it a bad translation or the truth?

Hmmm.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jun 2014, 15:49

LornaDoone wrote:
Joanna wrote: Oddio .... una cattiva traduzione è lì per quanto riguarda la
perdita del suo bambino.

Era una cattiva traduzione o la verità? Hmmm.

What was not understood? Can I explain?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 17 Jun 2014, 15:58

Lornadone . verify who is obsessed in this trhead 2014: Elisabetta Canalis I wrote and published her photos in just 2 posts in 5 months,  05/27/2014 and the last on 06.16.2014. To say that fans of Elisabetta are intrusive is just ridiculous, as someone who does not know what he says.

Last edited by Philippago on Tue 17 Jun 2014, 16:09; edited 1 time in total
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jun 2014, 16:03

Philippago wrote: verificare che è ossessionato con filettatura in questo 2014: Elisabetta Canalis ho scritto e pubblicato le sue foto in soli 3 posti in 6 mesi, poi il 2014/01/15 - 2014/05/27 e l'ultima il 2014/06/16. Per dire che i fan di Elisabetta sono invadenti è semplicemente ridicolo, come qualcuno che non sa quello che dice.
I was referring to the article that it seems to me, has not been well translated!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Jun 2014, 16:13

It was a bad translation it reads abortion she had a miscarriage.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 17 Jun 2014, 16:14

Lelacorb , I do not know what you're referring to Lornadone I replied that goes into paranoia because we have 2 news about Elisabetta Canalis. Sei italiana?
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jun 2014, 16:49

annemarie wrote:It was a bad translation it reads abortion she had a miscarriage.
In Italian, when a person loses a child is said to have  an abortion, however, when a person renounces the pregnancy is said to Make an abortion . Have and are making a difference. Sorry for google traslation and for my imperfect english! Now I learned a new word: miscarriage
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jun 2014, 16:52

Philippago wrote:Lelacorb , I do not know what you're referring to Lornadone I replied that goes into paranoia because we have 2 news about Elisabetta Canalis. Sei italiana?
YES
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 17 Jun 2014, 17:01

lelacorb wrote:
Philippago wrote:Lelacorb , I do not know what you're referring to Lornadone I replied that goes into paranoia because we have 2 news about Elisabetta Canalis. Sei italiana?
YES
Not to drag this out it is the same here when you lose a child it is aborted. That is a medical term, when you choose to stop the pregnancy you get an abortion.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jun 2014, 17:25

Miscarriage is the term used here in UK for a natural
or unexpected loss of a baby.
Abortion is the term used here in UK for a deliberately chosen or planned loss of a baby.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jun 2014, 18:12

Joanna wrote: Aborto Spontaneo è il termine usato qui nel Regno Unito per una naturale
perdita o inattesa di un bambino.
L'aborto è il termine usato qui nel Regno Unito per una perdita di un bambino deliberatamente scelto o in programma.
thaks, now I understand!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 17 Jun 2014, 22:26

Joanna wrote:Miscarriage is the term used here in UK for a natural
or unexpected loss of a baby.
Abortion is the term used here in UK for a deliberately chosen or planned loss of a baby.

That's how I've always understood it here in the US.

Miscarriage - it happend spontaneoulsy.

Abortion - the mother decided to terminate the pregnancy.

In Eli's case miscarriage would have been the word to use.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 17 Jun 2014, 22:31

lelacorb wrote:
YES

Ms Philippago - I'm speaking to YOU.

The part you left out of your comments here here is YOU calling katie names in your previous post because she asked that posts about every little thing Eli related NOT start up again.

Please don't point to the most recent past as your example of restraining from posting.  The threads were locked for a long time due to your past constant posting of everything Eli.

You can be as disengenous as you want.  The nastiness that comes out of you when you're asked to remember this is a George forum can be proven by just scrolling through the posts and reading your reactions time and time again.

This newest one earlier today about how katie is a pain in the ass shows that YOU have not changed at all.

So please no more of this.

Move on, move on!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 18 Jun 2014, 09:31

Ms LornaDoone
Unfortunately, I have to make use of the Google translation, I will try to simplify what I mean. We fans of Elisabetta Canalis, we were condemned to silence for abuse of posts in the thread to her dedicato.e have served the sentence for the "crime" that we have committed. OK .. we knew. Elisabetta was expecting a child and then, unfortunately, was the victim of a miscarriage, and we have given notice. It's no good either, we are immediately notified the post we write. "This is .... no, no, no this ..." We are always under attack, and processed preventivamente.per every word we write. 
If this is your concept of freedom of expression, Ok, we take note! all are free to write except fans of Elisabetta, who must write only on the sites dedicated to her. In Clooneyopenhouse is better than no scribe. because there is the fear that they can return to write too much about her. OK Thank you!

Signora LoornaDoone
purtroppo mi devo avvalere della traduzione di Google, cercherò di semplificare quello che voglio dire. Noi fans di Elisabetta Canalis, siamo state condannate al silenzio per abuso di post nel thread a lei dedicato.e abbiamo scontato la pena per il "reato" che abbiamo commesso. OK  abbiamo capito..Elisabetta aspettava un bimbo  e poi purtroppo  è stata vittima di un aborto spontaneo, e ne abbiamo dato notizia. Non va bene neppure questo, ci vengono immediatamente contestati i post che scriviamo ." questo si,.... questo no,questo  no no..." Siamo sempre sotto accusa, e processate preventivamente.per ogni parola che scriviamo.
Se questo è il vostro concetto di libertà di espressione,Ok, ne prendiamo atto! tutti sono liberi di scrivere eccetto i fans di Elisabetta, che devono scrivere solo nei siti a lei dedicati. Nel Clooneyopenhouse è meglio che non scrivano. perchè c'è la paura  che possano ritornare a scrivere troppo su di lei. OK Grazie!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 21 Jun 2014, 06:33

Elisabetta Canalis UNICEF AMBASSADOR IN LEBANON with a delegation from UNICEF, visited five villages of Syrian refugees in the South

You decide whether or not to publish my message.
I appreciate the fortitude of elisabetta and the contribution they want to give to charitable causes, after her great pain.
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2017, 19:27

Lebanon?

Anyway
steal pic ppl
Condemned 

Milano, foto rubate ai famosi: la pm chiede la condanna di Selvaggia Lucarelli, Macchianera e Soncini
La pm di Milano Grazia Colacicco ha chiesto la condanna a un anno per la blogger Selvaggia Lucarelli, un anno e due mesi per Gianluca Neri e dieci mesi per Guia Soncini nell'ambito del processo per le 'foto rubate' a una serie di personaggi famosi.

I blogger sono accusati, a vario titolo, di concorso in intercettazione abusiva, detenzione e diffusione abusiva di codici di accesso (accusa da cui è esclusa Lucarelli) "al fine di procurare a sè o ad altri un profitto o di arrecare ad altri un danno", di accesso abusivo a sistema informatico e violazione della privacy. L'inchiesta era partita dalla presunta acquisizione illecita di 191 fotografie scattate a Villa Oleandra - la residenza sul lago di Como di George Clooney - alla festa per i 32 anni di Elisabetta Canalis, usando codici e password dell'account dell'amica Federica Fontana.

Elisabetta Canalis e Federica Fontana, le presunte vittime dello spionaggio, hanno chiesto una provvisionale di 10mila euro ciascuna per i danni subiti. "Per quelle foto c'è stata una trattativa da diverse migliaia di euro - ha detto uno dei legali di parte civile, l'avvocato Marco Tullio Giordano - che è pienamente provata. Questo tipo di reati ha gravi conseguenze morali per chi le subisce. Le persone non sanno di essere sotto controllo. Canalis lo ha saputo solo nel 2012 e, in quel momento, ha potuto pensare di essere ancora controllata". Ed è attraverso Twitter che Elisabetta Canalis commenta direttamente la vicenda: "Sperando che, affidandosi alla prescrizione, questi tre non la facciano franca come al solito...", scrive.

Per la pm Colacicco, Soncini sarebbe stata coinvolta "dal punto di vista morale, ma senza il danno specifico", mentre Lucarelli e Neri "avrebbero partecipato attivamente alla tentata vendita delle foto". In particolare, il ruolo di Neri (conosciuto come Macchianera) sarebbe stato "predominante dal punto di vista tecnico, nonostante non ci sia la 'pistola fumante', ovvero la prova forense del suo accesso all'account di Federica Fontana". Secondo il pm, "tutti i reati sono stati provati" tranne la 'detenzione e diffusione di codici di accesso' per Guia Soncini (il pm ha chiesto la sua assoluzione 'perche' il fatto non costituisce reato').

Il legale di Canalis e Fontana - che difende le soubrette assieme all'avvocato Giuseppe Vaciago - ha spiegato di avere quantificato economicamente il danno "con un occhio di riguardo al fatto che questo processo non arriverà mai a una fine, perché c'è la prescrizione". Tuttavia, ha chiarito Giordano, "anche se arriviamo con notevole ritardo al termine del primo grado di giudizio, siamo in tempismo perfetto con le più recenti cronache giudiziarie. Forse prima non saremmo stati in grado di capire, oggi le cronache ci parlano di 'spioni', adolescenti che condividono fraudolentemente contenuti, c'è stato il caso Wikileaks. Qui non stiamo parlando di segreti nazionali, ma comunque quello che è successo non è stato un gioco".

Prima dell'udienza di oggi c'era stato un tentativo di trovare un accordo tra le parti: fallito l'accordo, il processo è ripreso fino alle richieste di condanna presentate dal pm. La parola alle difese il 27 marzo.
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2017, 19:30

Fast Translation 

Milan, stolen photos of the famous: the pm calls for the condemnation of Selvaggia Lucarelli, Macchianera and Soncini

Milan, stolen photos of the famous: the pm calls for the condemnation of wild Lucarelli, Macchianera and Soncini 
The pm of Milan Grace Colacicco has asked one year for Selvaggia Lucarelli, one year and two months for Gianluca Neri and ten months for Guia Soncini as part of the process for the ' stolen photos ' to a number of famous people.

Bloggers are accused of conspiracy in various ways abusive interception, detention and unlawful distribution of access codes (indictment from which is excluded Lucarelli) "in order to procure for himself or others a profit or to cause harm to others", of unauthorized access to the computer system and privacy violation. The investigation was started by the alleged 191 escalation photographs taken at Villa Oleandra-George Clooney's Lake Como residence-at the party for 32 years of Elisabetta Canalis, girlfriend account password using codes and Federica Fontana.

Elisabetta Canalis and Federica Fontana, the alleged victims of the espionage, demanded a compensation of 10 thousand euro each for the damage suffered. "For those pictures there was a negotiation by several thousand euros-said one of the plaintiffs lawyers, the lawyer Marco Tullio Giordano-which is fully proven. This type of crime has serious moral consequences for those who suffer. People don't know they are under control. Canalis heard only in 2012 and, at that time, could expect to be still controlled ". And it is through Twitter that Elisabetta Canaliscomment directly the affair: "hoping that by relying on prescription, these three don't them get away with it as usual ...," he writes.

For pm Colacicco, Salazar was involved "from a moral point of view, but without specific damage," while Lucarelli and blacks "would actively participated in the attempted sale of the photos". In particular, the role of hair (known as Macchianera) would be "predominant from the technical point of view, although there is the ' smoking gun ', which is the forensic evidence of his Federica Fontana account access". According to the pm, "all offences were tried" except ' detention and broadcast access codes ' for Guia Soncini (prosecutors demanded his acquittal because the fact does not constitute a crime ').

The lawyer of Canalis and fountain--which defends the soubrette with the lawyer Giuseppe Vaciago said to have quantified economically damage "with an eye to the fact that this process will never come to an end, because there is the Statute of limitations." However, he clarified the Jordan, "even if we arrive with considerable delay at the end of the first instance, we are in perfect timing with the latest judicial Chronicles. Perhaps before we would not have been able to understand, today the Chronicles tell us about ' snitches ', teenagers who share fraudulent content, there was the Wikileaks case. We're not talking about national secrets, but what happened was not a game. "

Prior to today's hearing there had been an attempt to find an agreement between the parties: failed the agreement, the process is resumed until the sentencing requests presented by pm. The word at defended the March 27.
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10