George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 Empty What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:11

I don't understand what you meant in the first part of your sentence. And also did you mean if you could ASK me a simple question? ..Never mind..if that was a question my answer is yes. You can find them easily or order from the web.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 06 Aug 2013, 16:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title)

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:13

My opinion is not based on gossip but on what I saw from her pictures and what I've heard from her own voice.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:23

Gerison wrote:I don't understand what you meant in the first part of your sentence. And also did you mean if you could ASK me a simple question? ..Never mind..if that was a question my answer is yes. You can find them easily or order from the web.
well you continues to bring plastic shoes and I will continue to bring those soft skin! ................. I'm sorry but I'm skeptical!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:26

there is not just plastic there are other kind of materials, soft and healthy. I won't try to convince you or anyone else. I think that people shouldn't be forced to choose a lifestyle.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:29

Gerison wrote:My opinion is not based on gossip but on what I saw from her pictures and what I've heard from her own voice.

exactly ..you do not know Elisabetta

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:35

I'm sorry Kim I can't find the video it was on vegtv channel in October, I found it online, I'm seeing a lot of links but any of them seem to work! Anyway, I've already asked for respect and you are still offending me and accusing me of telling lies. She put that picture showing she ate meat on Easter and also do you understand Italian, so read that:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Le tradizioni natalizie in Sardegna sono molto sentite. Mi ritroverò con la mia famiglia e con gli amici più cari per consumare un pasto che sarà piuttosto abbondante. Mia mamma e mia zia cucineranno pasta e ravioli; come secondo è probabile che ci sia un piatto di carne: il porceddu al forno o l'agnello con patate. "

Last edited by Gerison on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 23:00; edited 1 time in total

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:38

Do you know her??? So you should know she eats meat and fish. Next time you want to accuse someone of being a liar keep yourself informed.

Last edited by Gerison on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 23:04; edited 2 times in total

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:43

fish and meat on Easter :

Last edited by Gerison on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:59; edited 1 time in total

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:45

I don't know her personally (as well as you )but I know what SHE says about herself and through pictures and interviews. I've always talked about things I've heard and saw from her mouth and her personal album of pictures.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:57

She gave the interview to Vegtv at Lion Ark Night Gala, and she confirmed she was not vegetarian or vegan and she was not thinking about being veg.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 23:09

For Lelacorb...this is just one example.....there are a lot of alternative footwear not just rubbish or plastic Smile Smile

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Apr 2013, 00:13

All I know is she has an almost perfect body and beautiful legs. (:
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 19 Apr 2013, 02:26

OofOof wrote:All I know is she has an almost perfect body and beautiful legs. (:

Agree 50%. Ok with the body, legs always been her problem and she has admitted it several times. Bow legged, especially the left leg, due to riding horses as a child.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Apr 2013, 02:56

Didn't notice but I must say I find her legs prettier than Stacy's. Stacy's legs used to be lovely and athletically toned. Now, at least in the latest photo, her knees and lower legs just look bony. She's lost too much weight. Eli seems to have gained what she lost when she was with George back a bit and looks healthier to me, bow legged or not!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 06:47

And 'extremist your thinking, because, following your logic as well GC, which is a wonderful person who helps the poor and needy in the world, to show that his actions are true and heartfelt, he himself should become poor, just so it would become your eyes a person worthy of respect .. but we we bow down and thank him for what he does and for what it is. As well as thank you Elizabeth for his efforts in aid campaigns for the poor abused animals. We can not thank her without judging her life.

E' estremistico il tuo pensiero, perchè, seguendo la tua logica pure GC, che è una persona stupenda che aiuta i poveri e bisognosi nel mondo, per dimostrarti che le sue azioni sono vere e sentite, dovrebbe diventare egli stesso povero, solo così diverrebbe ai tuoi occhi una persona degna di rispetto..noi invece ci inchiniamo e lo ringraziamo per quello che fa e per quello che è. Così come ringraziamo Elisabetta per il suo impegno nella campagne di aiuto per i poveri animali maltrattati. Non possiamo che ringraziarla senza giudicare la sua vita.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Apr 2013, 07:34

Gerison, Kim 18, Lelacorb: enough.

I have already stated that this thread is for an update of what Elisabetta Canalis does and not for in-depth discussions about whether she's right or wrong in her choices.

Your arguments are boring and pointless. If you want to argue about her, find another site.

The next one of you to post a non-news story about Elisabetta on this thread will be banned from this forum for three days. Is that clear?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Fri 19 Apr 2013, 07:40

Abusive comment deleted by Katiedot and user banned for three days.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 07:54

Katiedot wrote:Gerison, Kim 18, Lelacorb: enough.

I have already stated that this thread is for an update of what Elisabetta Canalis does and not for in-depth discussions about whether she's right or wrong in her choices.

Your arguments are boring and pointless. If you want to argue about her, find another site.

The next one of you to post a non-news story about Elisabetta on this thread will be banned from this forum for three days. Is that clear?

Katiedot, if you had intervened before, immediately, when you read a post that does not follow the rules of this forum, there would be no answers "inadequate", otherwise give the impression to intervene only when you have to defend Elizabeth.

Katiedot , se tu fossi intervenuto prima, immediatamente, quando leggi un post che non si attiene alle regole di questo forum, non ci sarebbero risposte "inadeguate", altrimenti dai l'impressione di intervenire solo quando si è costretti a difendere Elisabetta. .

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Apr 2013, 08:10

If I were online 24 hours a day then I could intervene at an earlier time, but I've got a life. That's why there are rules and I don't understand why you think it's ok to break them.

I really wish you all could learn to speak respectfully and with good manners to each other so that it wasn't even necessary for anyone to intervene.

I'm actually ashamed at reading some of the posts in this thread - including yours - and can't believe that it's still necessary to moderate a thread about an ex-girlfriend of George's who's not relevant to his life.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 08:28

Katiedot wrote:If I were online 24 hours a day then I could intervene at an earlier time, but I've got a life. That's why there are rules and I don't understand why you think it's ok to break them.

I really wish you all could learn to speak respectfully and with good manners to each other so that it wasn't even necessary for anyone to intervene.

I'm actually ashamed at reading some of the posts in this thread - including yours - and can't believe that it's still necessary to moderate a thread about an ex-girlfriend of George's who's not relevant to his life.

I find it contradictory to what you write, but I let it go, only one thing I would point out, it is true that Elisabetta is irrelevant for GC, but it is clear that instead it is very important for those who write in this forum, otherwise there would be the constant "updates" and related comments.

Trovo contraddittorio quello che scrivi, ma lascio perdere, solo una cosa vorrei puntualizzare, è vero che Elisabetta è irrilevante per GC, ma è evidente che invece è molto importante per chi scrive in questo forum, diversamente non ci sarebbero i continui "aggiornamenti" e relativi commenti.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 19 Apr 2013, 09:47

Katiedot wrote:Gerison, Kim 18, Lelacorb: enough.

Katie than what you write but I'm not intervened in defense of Elisabetta Canalis who has never denied eat meat or fish but I have intervened on behalf of freedom and against all forms of extremism because in the world is what most scares me .. ... always in the name of extremism people also died yesterday at MIT in Boston! I believe that extremism should always fought in a forum like this. That's all I was glad to clarify my thinking!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Apr 2013, 12:16

I agree with Katie that some of the posts on here are boring and pointless and just become personal arguments from one to another.
It looks like a children's playground sometimes.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Apr 2013, 12:25

Yep, embarrassing too, and it doesn't reflect well on the forum as a whole. Completely unnecessary

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 16:34

#end of the day ! Felice di questa bellissima giornata di lavoro !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 16:36

#end of day ! Felice di questa bellissima giornata di lavoro

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 21:40

Elisabetta Canalis poses for Gianluca Saragò - 19 aprile 2013
top.jpg[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 19 Apr 2013, 21:49

Beautiful!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 19 Apr 2013, 22:50

Beautiful Photoshop !

Last edited by lolo on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 18:00; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 19 Apr 2013, 22:52

Kim18, the pictures are beautiful but they are not recent although Gianluca Sarago' posted them today. In the article that is included with the pictures it says that she is currently engaged to Steve-O. The pictures were shot in Italy so it was when the two were in Italy together the first time:

Gianluca Saragò fotografa Elisabetta Canalis
A voi alcuni degli scatti della bella soubrette sarda
Elisabetta appare sempre più in forma: sembrano lontani i tempi della rottura con l'ex compagno George Clooney. Attualmente la showgirl sarda è fidanzata con lo stunt-man Steve- O: evidentemente l'amore fa bene.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 20 Apr 2013, 06:15

Those pics are from an old photo shoot aren't there? I am sure we have seen the red dress before on the cover of an Italian magazine.

Found - the red dress was on the cover of Chi Magazine [Italy] (20 October 2010) to promote her and Belen getting the San Remo host gigs. Not sure about the other shots but they possible could be from the same shoot....
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 20 Apr 2013, 06:59

That's right, all pictures are taken in past years, to Elisabetta Canalis, by Gianluca Saragò. It 'a recognition to photo shoots of bream, published yesterday.

Esatto, sono tutte le foto scattate, negli anni scorsi, ad Elisabetta Canalis, da Gianluca Saragò. E' un riconoscimento agli scatti fotografici di Saragò, pubblicato ieri.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 20 Apr 2013, 14:42

Old or new does not change the result: Ely is beautiful (photoshop or no photoshop!)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Bite Me! Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:11

Well, Emanuella Corbetti, that's debatable.
She's certainly no Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox.
Nor Doutzen Kroes.
Canalis is just a very androgynous, plain woman, if you find that attractive.
Unless of course you're friends. You did Tweet her once that all the balenas are jealous of her. cokesniff
I find that hard to believe. Model material she aint'.
Nor is the former wrestler gal.
Clooney's choice. I know... pooping

She never made it as a model, so maybe that's because she wasn't aesthetically appealing enough to modeling agents.
Ah Bite Me!
Ah Bite Me!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Bite Me! Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:19

Heavy photoshop but I can still see the Stevie Tyler resemblance.
Isn't that what George calls her behind her back??

Oh, and Horse too..

But then again, he calls Stacy Keibler the Giant Rodent and Stacy Kyborg.

Lousy PR arrangement. Maybe that's why he lost the lucrative Nespresso endorsement.
No point sulking he needed the money for the Satellite Sentinel Project. The tab is picked up by the Dept of Defense.
Ah Bite Me!
Ah Bite Me!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 20 Apr 2013, 16:20

Ah Bite Me , did you read this?
"...The next one of you to post a non-news story about Elisabetta on this thread will be banned from this forum for three days. Is that clear?"

or maybe this ban was not addressed at all ... I have a doubt?!!!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 20 Apr 2013, 16:47

Ah Bite Me has been banned by me (moderator) as of 10 minutes ago.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 20 Apr 2013, 21:33

lelacorb wrote:Old or new does not change the result: Ely is beautiful (photoshop or no photoshop!)

Sorry Lela, but without Photoshop (or makeup), Elisabetta Canalis is the typical girl next door that you would not even look at if you bumped into her. She photographs well and she has a team of good makeup artists and stylists and graphic designers that she always makes a point to thank via Twitter or Instagram after each photo shoot because she knows that they make her look like "la Canalis", actually in her own words they make her look "human".

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:34

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Old or new does not change the result: Ely is beautiful (photoshop or no photoshop!)

Sorry Lela, but without Photoshop (or makeup), Elisabetta Canalis is the typical girl next door that you would not even look at if you bumped into her. She photographs well and she has a team of good makeup artists and stylists and graphic designers that she always makes a point to thank via Twitter or Instagram after each photo shoot because she knows that they make her look like "la Canalis", actually in her own words they make her look "human".

If your neighbor looks like Ely Well congratulations because mine are just that: they look more like American women in the midwest (from 100 to 150 pounds kgio I do not know but they are still fat!)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 20 Apr 2013, 22:42

Socimar the picture you posted is really bad but you lose your whole day trying to make it look ugly Ely? On this forum you will find only in the forum of Ely and then I have a question and excuse me if I would but: you spend your whole day looking for news and bad pictures of Elizabeth? I'm sorry because life, I mean the real one, it's a whole other thing and is made of real life, lived life where you can love, laugh and rejoice and not spend the day TTTA to hate those who do not even know! You make me sad!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 20 Apr 2013, 23:44

lelacorb wrote:Socimar the picture you posted is really bad but you lose your whole day trying to make it look ugly Ely?

No, not even a minute. I had it. For the rest "No Comment".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 20 Apr 2013, 23:57

You guys really don't get it do you.

Katie has asked you to keep your comments in this thread about Eli and yet the bickering continues.

PLEASE STOP THE BICKERING - YOU ARE ONLY MAKING IT MORE LIKELY THAT KATIE WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD AND FRANKLY, I COULD CARE LESS IF SHE DID -- BUT THERE ARE OTHERS ON HERE WHO HAVE ASKED THAT THIS THREAD BE KEPT OPEN AND YOU ARE SERIOUSLY JEOPARDIZING THAT!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 21 Apr 2013, 10:56

[quote="socimar"]

Socimar your concept of updating the news is a little weird, but if the moderators do not ban means that you do not have to comply with this rule.

Socimar il tuo concetto di aggiornamento delle notizie è un pò strano, ma se i moderatori non ti bandiscono vuol dire che tu non devi rispettare questa regola.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Apr 2013, 11:03

This will come as a massive shock to many of you, but MOST models, even really famous ones don't look all that special without hair, makeup and good lighting, not to mention photoshop.

Unless Elisabetta herself has claimed to be the most naturally beautiful person on the planet, then who gives a damn what she looks like?

Socimar - I think you need to spend a lot more time on the 'Dove' thread learning about female beauty.

If someone thinks Elisabetta is beautiful and someone doesn't, agree to disagree. It's not important and no one is ever going to be right because it's such a subjective thing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 21 Apr 2013, 15:21

Katiedot wrote:This will come as a massive shock to many of you, but MOST models, even really famous ones don't look all that special without hair, makeup and good lighting, not to mention photoshop.

Unless Elisabetta herself has claimed to be the most naturally beautiful person on the planet, then who gives a damn what she looks like?

Socimar - I think you need to spend a lot more time on the 'Dove' thread learning about female beauty.

If someone thinks Elisabetta is beautiful and someone doesn't, agree to disagree. It's not important and no one is ever going to be right because it's such a subjective thing.

Katiedot,

I agree to disagree and I have seen the “Dove” ad before as it was all over Facebook and it also pops up every time you open the web. At the end of the day the ad is to sell their products and their mantra is that you tend to perceive yourself less beautiful than you really are while others think that you are more beautiful than you know.

I get the ad but I do not understand how it relates to me personally. Lelacorb’s message said that Elisabetta was beautiful with or without Photoshop and I replied that without it she was just a regular girl like many others (my opinion) not that she ugly. However Kim18 attacked me but then she attacks anybody who does not praise Eli. She wants everybody booted out from this blog who thinks differently than she does but then what would she do by herself, just post the best pictures of Elisabetta over and over again??? How boring is would be if you can't interact or post your opinion and discuss it with others. With her some of us are all walking on eggshells.

As for themini who hoped to see the ad on TV (from the Dove thread), I am afraid it may never happen, at least here in the US due to the diversity of the main participants: all four are Caucasian, three are blonde with blue eyes, all are thin, and all are young (the oldest appears to be 40). The majority of the non-featured participants are thin, young white women as well. We see in the video that at least three black women were in fact drawn for the project. Two are briefly shown describing themselves in a negative light. Out of 6:36 minutes of footage, people of color are onscreen for less than 10 seconds. It's politics.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Apr 2013, 16:32

My point is that it doesn't matter whether you think Elisabetta is ugly, average or beautiful. You seem to be obsessed with always showing what you consider the bad side of Elisabetta.

socimar wrote:How boring is would be if you can't interact or post your opinion and discuss it with others.
I've said this several times so I don't believe you don't know this already. Because posters, and this includes you socimar, can't speak politely to each other and because this isn't an Elisabetta forum, this is not the place to post comments of share your opinions of her.

I wish this part of the forum didn't have to be monitored so strictly but unfortunately because YOU can't behave, you don't get the privilege of a full discussion.

Once again, this thread is for updating news for those who want to know what Elisabetta is up to. It's not the place to make comments about her.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 07:04

Elisabetta to Copenahgen 21 April 2013

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:39

Photo by Elisabetta via Instagram taken the day before yesterday. Like the previous two that Kim18 posted above and two others of views of the Copenhagen canal, she is using a new app called Snapseed that makes regular photos into real work of art, more like paintings. It’s a free app, I have it too in my iPad, it’s crazy but it’s fun. As of today she is still Copenhagen, then Germany, Austria but back to LA by next weekend as she stated in Twitter.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:10

Sounds like she's in Berlin now. Wonder if she'll be meeting George?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:22

George, George's parents, Steve-O, Elisabetta, all in Berlin at the same time. We need a reunion dinner so the gossip rags have new material.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:26

And wonder if she'll cross paths with Stacy.....man, wouldn't THAT be an interesting photo op! Ah...things you'd like to see happen. he he he he
Keep us posted, all you Elisabetta followers!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next