George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 27 Sep 2011, 02:24

Thanks for that Henway! They did what they said they would do too. Eli stayed with HeVal! Smart move she seemed better but if she is acting like a diva she had better watch herself. They didn't show that part in the video. I do like that dress it was a very pretty blue. Should be interesting to see who goes Rob K doesn't have many fans and the judges praising him when many think he didn't do so well as gone down like a lead balloon!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Henway Tue 27 Sep 2011, 02:25

The way she walked away I would say she was more frustrated with herself then him. They probably filmed the fight the first 2 days when trying to learn the dance, when tension would be high. She needs to stop chewing her lip.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 27 Sep 2011, 02:29

Dexter- I thought it was also funny that they did not show any of the sister's of Rob. You could here them so one or a few where there, but Rob said kim was not there. I really can not stand the Kardashians+ Rob. Go Betty, last past Rob!

If I find clip of fight I will post for you.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 27 Sep 2011, 02:34

Thanks Hen much appreciated. I think the DWTS producers read the boards because it was made really clear last week they didn't want to see the K sisters there that even hearing yelling which was so low class was very annoying. There seems to be an Anti Rob movement on the board most just don't want him there and hope he gets voted off so they don't have to hear the Kardashians! I think the fight was probably real Eli has been snarky at him before so it wouldn't surprise me. Eli wants to win this too much and is taking it way too seriously!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 27 Sep 2011, 02:57

I've been watching and haven't seen betta once since she finished her dance. You can spot most in the background while teams learn the scores.
Agree with you Dex, think the argument was real, if not bettas been taking acting lessons.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 03:00

Here are all the scores

Ricki 23
JR 22
Eli 21
Kristin 21
Rob 21
Nancy 21
Chynna 21
Hope 19
Carson 18
David 18
Chaz 17
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 27 Sep 2011, 03:02

Thanks! Now I can go to bed and watch later what I recorded!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 03:06

You are welcome, Mel. Sleep well. I'm off now too. "Night.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 27 Sep 2011, 07:30

It looks like Eli won't be in the bottom three this week several seemed to have slid down. There are a few people who really want Chaz off the show. Tomorrow night should be interesting. Eli's lack of acting skill is why I didn't think it could be acting we all know she can't! I could believe that she is getting a little stroppy when things aren't going her way.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 27 Sep 2011, 09:24

Full video of rehearsal and dancing on the night

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 13:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 27 Sep 2011, 09:53

Thanks for that. I don't think the tiff is acting I think these two get on like oil on water! She even swore at him he must be really patient and I'm glad he pointed out to her it is her competition. To walk away while someone is trying to tell you something and turn your back is just so rude. Like usual Eli shows how little manners she has. I think these two could have a huge barney the way they are going.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:06

Lois Lane: Who are Kaiser, Watching and Ted???
For the rest of you on COH: Why does G pick girls like this? So over-the-top emotional? That's what you get when you pick them too young. Well at least (like me) she can cook. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:17

Davida - I don't think she can cook much. She appeared to be out of her element on the cooking program in Italy. Whilst she tells interviewers that Meryl Streep loves her pasta sauce, on her twitter she talks about her cooking could risk being poisoned.

MettaWorldPeaceMetta WorldPeace
"@JustElisabetta: @MettaWorldPeace I m on Ellen!” Your awesome Can u make me some good Italian food? Lol
23 Sep

in reply to ↑
@JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
@MettaWorldPeace if u r not afraid to be poisoned
23 Sepvia Twitter for BlackBerry®
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:30

From the hardcore fan site - PureDWTS

10.) Elisabetta & Val – Perhaps the most gross overscoring of the night, IMO - seriously, a 21??? Granted, it was better than her cha-cha – but not 6 points better. Maybe 4 or 5, tops. I really felt that Elisabetta was just kinda going through the motions on this one – not a whole lot of connection with either Val or the audience, and she seemed thankful when it was over. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t exciting – it was a pleasant non-event for me. I don’t think the fight in the package beforehand did them any favors either – didn’t paint either one in a very flattering light to me. Seriously – these two cannot afford to have ANY missteps right now. Their fanbase is one big question mark - yes, Elisabetta managed to stick around last week, but that could be due to the fact that Ron was so disliked, rather than Elisabetta getting a ton of votes; and I’m still hearing murmurings about vote splitting…and one thing I’ve noticed about vote splitting is that if they think one of their guys is safe, they won’t throw as many votes their way and will give it to the other guy instead. This could produce a (slightly) shocking elim, if these two go home despite a much better score than last week. We shall see, I guess.

Last week's (for comparison)
11.) Elisabetta & Val – The minute I saw shirtless Val coming down the stairs – I knew there was trouble in paradise with this season’s prettiest couple. I’m sorry, but this routine was a mess from start to finish – due mainly to the fact that Elisabetta seemed to completely forget her choreo AND let it show on her face. Complete deer in the headlights. The parts that she did remember seemed pretty awkward & flaily – I was actually seeing shades of Denise Richards there for a minute, as awkwardly as she was flinging her arms & legs around. Valiant effort by Val for trying to shape her into a dancer, but Val,” tsk tsk” on the bed, dude. Maks surely must’ve warned you that “mucking about with props” is not Len’s “cup of tea”. I know he likely didn’t have a whole lot to work with, but resigning yourselves to using props so early in the competition? Yikes. So when we get down to brass tacks, Elisabetta’s US fanbase is next to non-existent, and Val is likely still contending with some degree of vote-splitting with big bro – although Val did encourage his Twitter followers not to split votes between he & Maks, and just give the votes to Maks – such a valiant little bro And with the points spread being so close, it’s very possible these two could go home over Ron & Peta – Ron doesn’t need a ton of votes to stick around over Elisabetta. But I’m gonna put my faith in the fact that Maks fans may have tossed enough votes in Val’s direction to keep him around for another week…hopefully to redeem himself :-/
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:24

@Davida Ted is Ted Casablanca from E Online, Watching is one of the posters around here and I think Kaiser is a site as well although I can't find the post you read that name in.
The overscoring was also a complaint about Rob K he did really badly but the judges just loved him. It is tough to call there are 4 under her with much lower scores so it should be interesting. Some people sadly are really against Chaz so tomorrow could be very telling. His dancing isn't really the best but he seems to have a much better attitude then Eli does. It will depend on the fans.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 27 Sep 2011, 13:06

Thanks for the vid Watching! That was better than watching them dance!!!!! I definitely don't think that was staged, and Miss Thing seems to think that Val is her bitch and should be coddling her, instead of making her improve. Good Luck, Val! The Bitch is In! I agree, she did much better this week - not what I'd call a "quick" step, more like a "run, run, run, hop, hop, hop" step. And the dress was better - hid her bones, and her feet, so you couldn't really tell what the heck she was doing! Overall it seems everyone's scores were higher.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 27 Sep 2011, 13:26

Dexterdidit wrote:It looks like Eli won't be in the bottom three this week several seemed to have slid down. There are a few people who really want Chaz off the show. Tomorrow night should be interesting. Eli's lack of acting skill is why I didn't think it could be acting we all know she can't! I could believe that she is getting a little stroppy when things aren't going her way.

the bickering was not staged. That’s what the “help” at Villa Oleandra always claimed and of course it came out at full blast after the split. The bickering at the house was nonstop and George was so fed up with her that he spent most of his time in the annex (dependence as the help called it) where he also slept most of the time. I was shocked when Val told her to stop being a diva and start listening to him and she walked away saying something like “….we are not in kindergarten..!!”. Her smile covers her attitude real well. She did however apologize to Val after the dance because she was interviewed on TV about the bickering. She also danced better than last time because Val had hold of her the whole time and the quickstep is not very difficult if you have stamina, you waltz for a while, then you stop and you kick your feet out in a very quick tempo. That’s what Chaz could not do because he is heavy, his left knee and ankle injured by too much rehearsing, I think he will be the next one to go.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 27 Sep 2011, 14:03

i agree with you socimar,she was rude with the poor val;if she improved its only because the guy was so patient to teach her;imo she had to thank him more when she was interviewed,but we know that she has very bad manners and shes not ashamed of it
when you say that the"help" ALWAYS claimed about bickering did you read it somewhere ? because its seems strange that clooney could stand that for two years or we must think that he likes bickering

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 27 Sep 2011, 15:26

doris day wrote:i agree with you socimar,she was rude with the poor val;if she improved its only because the guy was so patient to teach her;imo she had to thank him more when she was interviewed,but we know that she has very bad manners and shes not ashamed of it
when you say that the"help" ALWAYS claimed about bickering did you read it somewhere ? because its seems strange that clooney could stand that for two years or we must think that he likes bickering

By the help I mean "domestici" yes, it was in a long article (with lots of pics) that someone posted here (maybe Katie would remember, she remembers everything). It was after the split and they interviewed everybody in Laglio including the Help at Villa Oleandra, the town barber, the guy in the coffee shop, the plumber, and some others. The all said the same thing, Elisabetta's bickering was out of hand!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Sep 2011, 15:30

Yep, that article was here - you'll find it on one of the Elisabetta threads in the 'ex girlfriends' section of the forum.

I remember them saying the fighting was at the end of the relationship, not all the way through but I could have misremembered that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 27 Sep 2011, 15:44

socimar i know that" help" means the people working there.
i remember that interview;exactly,it was after the split;
i will believe that for two years,not one week but two years, there was bickering and that george tolerated and suffered canalis bickerings;
i wonder why but its ok for me.ciao!

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 27 Sep 2011, 15:56

SOCIM you think George is stupid enough to be with a woman for two years by continuing to fight? I think no1 The article in question was taken from a Novella 2000 magazine gossip famous for inventing big lies. The magazine write that Ely when arguing with George closed in the wardrobe. Ely is good at filling the wardrobe of clothes! Ely can react to a fight after pulling a shoe is not closing in wardrobe.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 27 Sep 2011, 16:32

I think Val needs to employ the "Max method" of smacking Eli's rear when she does something that isn't right (of course that would be all of the time). Then again, she might like it............ Shocked
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 27 Sep 2011, 17:23

Elisabetta showed her arrogant side during the rehearsals for DWTS. I could not believe what I saw. Moreover, I can't believe that George put up with her crap for two years. Just what did he see in her? scratch
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Sep 2011, 17:35

I wouldn't say it was rudeness or arrogance that made her behave the way she did in rehearsals. It looks like anger and frustration. She's getting it wrong time and time again in front of the cameras.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 18:36

Kind of agree with you Katie. Having cameras on you while you try and fail time and again has got to be frustrating. Makes you feel really stupid when others watch you constantly making mistakes.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 19:14

Yes, I agree - that's the way it's been going with my job hunt, not that I'm making mistakes, but I'm tired of being passed over time after time - after awhile you just give up. The job market is brutal.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 19:54

She's not a dancer!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:08

MM wrote:Moreover, I can't believe that George put up with her crap for two years. Just what did he see in her? scratch

I'm thinking maybe sex or some misguided commitment to her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:11

Basketball Go Eli, Gooooooooooo !
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:19

I hope Chaz doesn't go, personally I would like to see Rob K. go tonight. I don't understand why everyone is calling her a diva because of the bickering between her and her partner. If you watch DWTS year after year they will show everyone bickering with their partner. What about Nancy Grace last night when she was bickering with her partner, no one has commented on that. I still think all of that is staged.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:26

janieb wrote:I think Val needs to employ the "Max method" of smacking Eli's rear when she does something that isn't right (of course that would be all of the time). Then again, she might like it............ Shocked

So that's the kind of husband Janie B is looking for, ... lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:28

pandabear wrote:I hope Chaz doesn't go, personally I would like to see Rob K. go tonight. I don't understand why everyone is calling her a diva because of the bickering between her and her partner. If you watch DWTS year after year they will show everyone bickering with their partner. What about Nancy Grace last night when she was bickering with her partner, no one has commented on that. I still think all of that is staged.

Pandabear, I think there was a difference between Nancy and Elisabetta although both of them were probably equally stressed by the workout. Nancy was not bickering. She stopped talking to her partner and went into a solitary silence by the window so her partner left her in order for her to calm down. She did not, like Elisabetta, swear to her partner that the TV audio techs had to blur what she said, walk away and continue the bickering about not being in a kindergarden, etc..
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:29

pandabear wrote:I hope Chaz doesn't go, personally I would like to see Rob K. go tonight. I don't understand why everyone is calling her a diva because of the bickering between her and her partner. If you watch DWTS year after year they will show everyone bickering with their partner. What about Nancy Grace last night when she was bickering with her partner, no one has commented on that. I still think all of that is staged.
LOL, we call her a Diva because of her past history all over the internet.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:30

Found over on CU

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1. Why do you want to be on Dancing with the Stars?

I've recently moved to the U.S. and Dancing with the Stars is a new challenge for me. It's very exciting that this is my first opportunity to work in front of such a large live television audience here in the U.S.

2. Which dance style do you think is most "you"?

I think my personality is best suited for Tango. It is sultry and passionate.

3. What do you think is your biggest handicap to overcome if you're going to win?

This is my first introduction to such a large live audience I'm so worried that my nerves are going to get the best of me.

4. Do you have a "Dancing" hero (for example a pro dancer or other Dancing star?) / Are any former DWTS stars an inspiration to you?

I would be so happy if I can learn to move like Ciara, Shakira and Beyonce....but it is a dream!!

5. Is there a particular dance/dance style that you most fear?

I've watched some of the Jive performance and that dance is scaring me! It is beautiful but complicated. It reminded me of the musicals!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:31

3. What do you think is your biggest handicap to overcome if you're going to win?

This is my first introduction to such a large live audience I'm so worried that my nerves are going to get the best of me.

She just insulted Italy - RE: San Remo Music Fest

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:36

I think the judges are questionable. Last night was the first and last time I will watch DWTS. I think the whole thing is staged. It seemed to me that the judges wanted to be the main act. And they sure did seem to act. Do they always do that? I also wonder about the editing of the rehursal scenes. Eli may have been upset but I'm sure there were times when things went smoothly. IMO she seemed uneasy in interviews, over-reacted during the scoring and seemed wooden when dancing. Everyone said she did better this week, so I guess she did.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:41

Sisieq, Ely has not insulted anyone. You know how big it is Italy? It 'a matter of evidence, Ely is right the U.S. population is 308,745,538 inhabitants. the Italian is 60,702,570. I believe that you can not help but give reason to Ely even if this bothers you.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:55

blubelle wrote:I think the judges are questionable. Last night was the first and last time I will watch DWTS. I think the whole thing is staged. It seemed to me that the judges wanted to be the main act. And they sure did seem to act. Do they always do that? I also wonder about the editing of the rehursal scenes. Eli may have been upset but I'm sure there were times when things went smoothly. IMO she seemed uneasy in interviews, over-reacted during the scoring and seemed wooden when dancing. Everyone said she did better this week, so I guess she did.

From this blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Several times during the evening I was asking myself what the judges were smoking. Elisabetta Canalis is stiff, wooden, can’t dance and has absolutely zero chemistry with her partner Val Chmerkovskiy yet the judges scored the pair a 21/30. huh? Poor David Arquette who danced the Jive, it was not the best Jive but it was fun and a lot better than Elisabetta’s and yet the judges decided he deserved an 18/30.

and from an Italian blogger:

Elisabetta has ZERO talent, we finally got rid of her in Italy. She has never been a star. She was hired by the Berlusconi tvs (imaging why if you follow the sad political happenings of my poor poor country) She is who she is because of her look and some famous exes. She is a wood stick and has no passion and no feelings while dancing.

IMHO I agree that the judges were into something last night. The whole night did not make any sense. The scores were given at random...I think....unless they were told by someone higher up at ABC who they should push forward and who they try to eliminate.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:05

Ironic: "it was George who is still in love with her? Who else can it be?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:10

I'll probably watch DWTS tonight. It's like a train wreck, it's hard to look away.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:28

I'll tape it (just 2nd hr. when get results) Gotta watch my NCIS programs they're more important.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:30

The judges of "Dancing With the Stars" -- Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman -- sometimes judge with their hearts and not their heads.

Other times, it may be because a certain contestant is needed to remain on the show in order to boost ratings (cough, cough Bristol Palin).

With the help of some of the best-skilled dance pros in the city, each week we judge this season's contestants solely on how they perform -- did they kill it on the dance floor or do they have two left feet?

MEET THE CONTESTANTS ON THIS SEASON'S 'DANCING WITH THE STARS'

Mariana Parma - has a B.A. in dance from Rutger's University and is an instructor at Dance Manhattan. The 2008 USA Tango Champion specializes in Argentine Tango and Salsa and once coached Chita Rivera in tango for her role in the stage production of "Venecia."

Steps on Broadway's Pamela Pribisco teaches ballet and was previously the rehearsal director for the American Ballroom Theatre Company.

Ney Melo, also an instructor at Dance Manhattan, specializes in the Argentine Tango. He originally was a Wall Street investment banker until the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11 when he decided to pursue his love of dance full-time. In addition to his classes at Dance Manhattan, Melo also has his own show on YouTube, "Tango Television," which showcases the best tango dancers.

ELISABETTA CANALIS
WHAT THE 'DWTS' JUDGES GAVE HER: 21
WHAT OUR JUDGES GAVE HER: 18

Mariana Parma: 6

Wow, night and day from last week. Quick step could be her dance. She needs to work on finishing her lines throughout her arms.

Pamela Pribisco: 7
Her costume helped her dancing appear more organic and flowing. She looked relaxed.

Ney Melo: 5
Since both Hope Solo and Elisabetta Canalis are not good dancers and are only being kept on the show for ratings, I will just focus on the real competition this season: the "Battle of the brothers Chmerkovskiy". Elisabetta's partner Val displayed a fine technical Quickstep, while she wore a nice dress.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:40

pattygirl wrote:I'll tape it (just 2nd hr. when get results) Gotta watch my NCIS programs they're more important.

OMG - it's on for 2 hours. Kill me now! 2 hours of flipping channels to get away from their nasty commercial breaks.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:50

I stand by ALL my comments I've made about her.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 21:54

cindigirl wrote:
pattygirl wrote:I'll tape it (just 2nd hr. when get results) Gotta watch my NCIS programs they're more important.

OMG - it's on for 2 hours. Kill me now! 2 hours of flipping channels to get away from their nasty commercial breaks.
LOL! So just watch the main sow at 9.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2011, 22:20

I saw Eli's performance on DWTS. Considering her SanRemo dancing skills, she showed huge improvement and I give most of the credit to Val.

The girl cannot dance. Neither she is gracious nor elegant while dancing. She is just stiff and has a very weird posture. But I will say the same thing I said it before: She will remain a bit longer and if she keeps showing improvement, she will go further than most people's predictions + she wants this so bad. I think she wants to show George she can make it without him. Who knows?! maybe they get back together...I don't know who's worse her or cray cray... AT least Eli showed some more elegance on her first red carpet appearance with George and cray cray just looked like a professional escort...

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 23:03

sisieq wrote:
cindigirl wrote:

LOL! So just watch the main sow at 9.

FYI: this is the first year I've watch this program. I turned it off right after EC. I don't get the live feed so I would have missed Nancy's boob anyway. Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Sep 2011, 23:12

Found over on CU

September 27: Elisabetta Canalis, The 'HD Hottie'
By Allison Moore

Washington, D.C. (September 27, 2011) -- Following our extremely popular contest, 'HD Hottie Hysteria,' we've started a new feature in which we will highlight a top female star every day. The gorgeous female will come from a program that can be seen in gorgeous high-def that very day.

Today's 'HD Hottie' is Elisabetta Canalis, who stars today in high-def in Dancing With the Stars at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

The 33 year-old actress, who was born in Sassari, Italy, is an Italian actress who has had small roles in Deuce Bigelow and Virgin Territory. She also appeared in several Italian TV shows and she had a recurring role in TNT's Leverage.

Elisabetta generated international fame when she began dating George Clooney in 2009. But the relationship came to an abrupt end this year and Elisabetta has been tight-lipped about the reasons behind the break-up.

Now Elisabetta is trying to make a comeback by appearing in the current season of Dancing With the Stars.

So, here is Elisabetta Canalis, today's HD Hottie:
Photo of a young Betty at link

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 27 Sep 2011, 23:20

Shape.com

What's Cookin' with DWTS' Elisabetta Canalis
By Kristen Aldridge

Dancing with the Stars premiered last week on ABC, and this season is already proving to once again have some serious stiff competition between its new crop of celebrity contestants.

With weeks of suspenseful eliminations ahead, the outcome of the show is unclear, but one thing’s for certain: Italian model, actress and TV presenter Elisabetta Canalis is heating up the dance floor with her super svelte figure!

The 33-year old stunner recently shared with us what’s cookin’ in her DWTS workout, diet, kitchen and career.

What’s Cookin’ in Elisabetta’s Workout:

With an intense rehearsal schedule of six hours a day, seven days a week, Canalis doesn’t have time for much else. Prior to the show, she kept her figure fab with kickboxing and swimming.

“I love variety in my life. Kickboxing and swimming is like boot camp in the water,” Canalis says. “It’s very hard training but so good for circulation; when you swim you use all of your muscles and it’s great.”

What’s Cookin’ in Elisabetta’s Diet:

The secret to the bella donna’s rock hard abs? Eating whatever she wants! Due to her vigorous DWTS training routine, Canalis is consuming more calories than normal.

“You have to force yourself to eat a lot to have more energy because we rehearse so much,” the gorgeous gal says. “My body has always had curves but I’ve never had the kind of flat abs I have now…for the first time in my life I can see my abs!”

As a self-professed carb addict, the Italian beauty is enjoying being able to eat whatever she wants — for the time being. She focuses on eating carbs in the earliest part of the day, with more proteins for lunch and dinner.

“Sometimes I bring cookies with me to eat during rehearsal because I know I need to keep eating a lot!” Canalis exclaims. “When I get home I open my cupboards in the kitchen and eat everything!”

Even before DWTS, Canalis has always been against diets.

“For me, it’s about the way you eat. You can eat a lot of things, but eat good things,” she advises. “I can’t accept the fact that I would have to be starving all day long…it would put me in a bad mood and I wouldn’t advise it to anyone!”

What’s Cookin’ in Elisabetta’s Kitchen:
While she enjoys eating out at some of LA’s best Japanese and Chinese restaurants, the foxy Italian prefers to cook traditional pasta dishes at home. She loves Carbonara pasta with egg and bacon, but her favorite is healthy shrimp pasta with garlic and spicy oil.

What’s Cookin’ in Elisabetta’s Career:
Asides from dancing her way into America’s hearts every week on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars (Mondays and Tuesdays 8/7c), Canalis is also an advocate for the Julien Collot Foundation. Formed in 2007, the charity raises awareness to fund research and trials for Pediatric cancers.

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next