George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by fadelite Thu 29 Sep 2011, 05:30

Speaking of blinds. This one from Lainey. Could be SK, EC and GC

How much does she know?

She’s not with her boyfriend anymore and we’re to believe it ended amicably and for her sake, I hope so, but I’m not sure she would deal well with the fact that just a couple of weeks before their split was officially confirmed, he was on the road with someone else in his hotel room. The girl had the build he’s known to prefer - lean and muscular - and she answered the door wearing nothing but her underwear and her hands covering her breasts. Seemed very young. Didn’t seem uncomfortable and, you know, did what she told and was supposed to do while he lay in bed, naked, kinda ignoring her. She meanwhile kept walking around without her top on, like it was totally normal. And apparently it wasn’t the first time. All the time. For a long time. Which, for some reason, was a surprise to no one but his girlfriend, now ex, who never, ever, ever learns. Kinda like her successor, from another relationship, and why can’t we give these girls some better love vision???

I'm at a loss with "Kinda like her successor, from another relationship" Not sure who or what she's talking about there.

fadelite
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching Thu 29 Sep 2011, 06:41

From TMZ

George Clooney: Elisabetta NEVER Sent Me Angry Texts

George Clooney is doing something he almost never does -- commenting about a report on his romantic life ... in particular, one that claims his ex-gf sent him angry text messages about his new gf.

The report in the current issue of US Weekly ... claims Elisabetta Canalis fired off a series of angry texts to George when she found out he was dating Stacy Keibler.

But George tells TMZ, the story "was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others...and this lie affects others."

George added this challenge to US Weekly, "Since I would be the only actual witness, I ask you to correct your story immediately, but that would assume you cared at all about telling the truth."

Link to TMZ story
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 06:42

Thanks Watching, I was just about to post that.

So, George DOES comment on this private life when it affects others.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:17

such a caring sensitive man katiedot ! jocolor

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 Empty added video

Post by elymania Thu 29 Sep 2011, 11:19

dftw backstage...omg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:11

elymania - I think that clip was backstage at the Ellen show.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:36

It's her strategy for life.....many a true word said in jest as my mother would say! It was backstage at Ellen that top was a bad choice no hiding anything down that shirt.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:40

Katiedot wrote:Thanks Watching, I was just about to post that.

So, George DOES comment on this private life when it affects others.

wot?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:40

watching wrote:elymania - I think that clip was backstage at the Ellen show.

........so she pushes her boobs up with tissue paper and with such dexterity that you think she does it all the time! Did anybody tell her about wonderbras??? No wonder people commented on Elisabetta being flat chested when wearing the cha cha dress on the first night of DWTS and suddenly came back when wearing the quickstep blue dress?

I had mentioned before that I read in an Italian blog that she had lost so much weight that she had gone from a C to an A cup but I could not see it...now I know how she does.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:46

Please tell me, is there anybody over @ IMDb that is even slightly sane? I'd really love to know. I actually only use it to glean facts about movies, casts, dates and bios. Never read comments. Actually don't read comments on any of those sites. The gossip is bad enough.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:49

I think she wears fillets someone said that too her in the clip. I do think that white bikini we saw her in post split had some sort of boost in it to make her boobs look fuller. Dexterity I think he might be my cousin.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Sep 2011, 17:02

what Elisabetta did next
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 29 Sep 2011, 17:13

Another article on George defending Betty:

Celebitchy
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:05

George speaks out

9/28/2011 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF.

George Clooney
Elisabetta NEVER
Sent Me Angry Texts

George Clooney is doing something he almost never does -- commenting about a report on his romantic life ... in particular, one that claims his ex-gf sent him angry text messages about his new gf.

The report in the current issue of US Weekly ... claims Elisabetta Canalis fired off a series of angry texts to George when she found out he was dating Stacy Keibler.

But George tells TMZ, the story "was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others...and this lie affects others."

George added this challenge to US Weekly, "Since I would be the only actual witness, I ask you to correct your story immediately, but that would assume you cared at all about telling the truth."

pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:12

Actually he's not commenting on his romantic life. All he's saying is that Eli didn't send him angry texts. He's non-committal as always. Am I right?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:49

Access Exclusive: Elisabetta Canalis Denies Sending Angry Text Messages To George Clooney
Tags:
George Clooney,Elisabetta Canalis,Dancing With the Stars,Stacy Keibler,Billy Bush,Kit Hoover,Dating,Access Hollywood,Access Exclusive,TV,More Tags...
FIRST PUBLISHED: September 29, 2011 12:19 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Despite a report of animosity between exes Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney, they both told Access Hollywood this is not the case.

Following a report by Us Weekly claiming that Elisabetta sent George a series of angry text messages after she discovered the actor was dating new girlfriend Stacy Keibler, George issued a statement to Access.

”[The report] was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others…and this lie affects others,” the actor said in a statement.

Elisabetta, who appeared on Thursday’s Access Hollywood Live, thanked her ex for coming to her defense.

“I think he was very nice, the fact that he stood up for me,” the recently booted “Dancing with the Stars” contestant told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover.

“You cannot control what the press writes. It’s just untrue,” she continued when asked about the report, repeatedly saying she “didn’t” send George any angry text messages about Stacy.

“We are OK, we are OK, really,” she said of George.” That’s why he was so nice. I have to thank him… in life, things end, you move on.”

The 33-year-old Italian beauty confessed to Billy and Kit that the media’s scrutiny on her past relationship with the Oscar winner has been difficult.

“I had this relationship with George, who is a great man, he is a gentlemen, so I can’t deny [that it’s hard,] of course,” she explained. “I wish him to be happy, we both moved on… I’m just looking forward to building my future.”

Her future includes not dwelling on the past.

“Is hard to see him with Stacy?,” Kit asked.

“No, come on, I really am moved on,” she said, revealing that she does not currently have another man in her life. “Even without a boyfriend, I have moved on.”

Now that her run on “Dancing” has come to an end, Elisabetta told Billy and Kit that she plans to work on her language skills and possibly live both stateside and in her native Italy.

“I will be back and forth,” she explained. “My job is [being a] TV host, so that’s what I know how to do. I have to work on my English for sure. Everything will come and I will be grateful and happy.”

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 29 Sep 2011, 18:52

Yes, CindiGirl, you're right. He didn't say anything about his romantic life...

And the picture on Celebitchy's website that Lighterside posted, what's up with Eli putting her finger on her lips? I've seen her do that a few times and no other actresses, that I know of, do that. Does anyone know? Just wondering...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 19:27

Maybe it means, "ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 29 Sep 2011, 21:29

If the original article would have not mentioned Stacy in it would George have come to Eli's defense?

Is it Eli's Defense he is coming to or Stacy's?
I dunno

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 21:37

Does it matter? He said " ”[The report] was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others…and this lie affects others,” [i] They stated that Eli sent angry text messages to him and he said that it was a lie. It never happened according to George, not Eli. What reason would he have to say that if it weren't so. If it was true, he just wouldn't have said anything.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 29 Sep 2011, 21:45

@ Patty is that to my ?

If so No it does not really matter to me since he/they are not part of my real life every day living( just my escape life it matters). I am ? this cause all the news-medias are making him sound like he is doing something so grand for Betty and I am ? who he actually is doing it for?

If not to my ? sorry, but wondering other's thought s on this?

(which when it comes down to it he is doing it for him self, if you think about it)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:05

Henway wrote:If the original article would have not mentioned Stacy in it would George have come to Eli's defense?

I dunno

IMHO, yes it does matter! That's why we all come here to ? and discuss.

My guess to ? #1 - we'll never know - LOL!
My guess to ? #2 - EC

I take it the Access Hollywood will be tonight's program? She has much better handlers here in America. She sounded more mature. She has learned the hard way that American people are way different than Italians when it comes to celebrities.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:15

Henway wrote:@ Patty is that to my ?

(which when it comes down to it he is doing it for him self, if you think about it)

I agree for him self. I think this whole Eli, Stacy and George triangle has taken a world of its own and it will only get worse if El stays in the media and he keeps showing up with Stacy and she gets photographed at events. Since the Ides of March premiere in LA the many internet sites and many of my local papers are talking about how he did not walk the red carpet with Stacy and El getting kicked off DWTS.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:18

sisieq wrote:
Henway wrote:If the original article would have not mentioned Stacy in it would George have come to Eli's defense?

I dunno

IMHO, yes it does matter! That's why we all come here to ? and discuss.

My guess to ? #1 - we'll never know - LOL!
My guess to ? #2 - EC

I take it the Access Hollywood will be tonight's program? She has much better handlers here in America. She sounded more mature. She has learned the hard way that American people are way different than Italians when it comes to celebrities.

Here is the link to Access hollywood that was on all ready if you have not seen it. It is at their web site. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:24

Anyone ever wonder if it was Cray-Cray who "leaked" the nasty text article?

I once thought EC's Camp leaked it to deny it for publicity and show Americans she not a nasty person. However, I'm beginning to think it could be Cray. Of course, the final choice is the mag trying to up its sales. Cool

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:40

Shockingly, more Betty shopping.

Elisabetta Canalis Enjoys Retail Therapy In Beverly Hills After Elimination From DWTS
Posted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 06:00 AM PDT

It's her first day of freedom from those grueling Dancing With the Stars rehearsals, so Elisabetta Canalis treated herself to a low-key shopping trip with her adorable pups in Beverly Hills, on Wednesday.

The Italian TV personality was eliminated from the show last night after scoring a total of 21 out of 30 points for her dance routine with partner Val Chmerkovskiy, but was her dance performance really to blame?

Struggling to dance with injured knees, Chaz Bono had a hard time getting through his dance routine and scored a mere of 17 points, the lowest of the night.

Is Dancing With the Stars based completely on skill, or is it more of a popularity contest?

Link to gallery
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:41

Sorry to simplify this, but to me, if George said Eli did not send the nasty texts to Stacy I would believe she did not, no matter who started this rumor. G doesn't confirm or deny anything, so why would he go out of his way to deny this rumor? What does he have to gain from his denial comment?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:50

well,once more:i do not like her,she spoiled so many occasions,she has bad manners,she does not know how to behave in most of the times we saw her;at the same time i do not like people who post just to say unpleasant things about her always,whenever whatever she does even when she shows that she puts something to push up her breast thats something that i think many of us did sometimes; this last video IMO was very sad because IMO she did not move on at all,she tried to show that she danced and it did not go well, shes not liked,she probably was bypassed by tracy while she was still fake or real clooney 'date;what i thought seeing the video,is that shes not passing a good moment so i dont feel like throwing bad comments against her,anyway she seems to me much more unsure and weak than stacy will ever be

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:00

I agree Doris. It almost seems likes she's trying to persuade herself that she is "moving on". I wish that all the tabloids would just shut up about it. I know I've poked alot of fun at her (as many have said, she makes it really easy to do), but let the George/Eli story die out. Neither one of them is EVER going to have a sit-down interview and tell us what REALLY happened the two years they were together.

Last edited by melbert on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:46; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:14

cindigirl wrote:Sorry to simplify this, but to me, if George said Eli did not send the nasty texts to Stacy I would believe she did not, no matter who started this rumor. G doesn't confirm or deny anything, so why would he go out of his way to deny this rumor? What does he have to gain from his denial comment?

George rarely confirms or denies anything, but he has several times in the past made a statement denying a story. The last that I can remember, with the exception of the Piers Morgan interview, concerned Elisabetta. He issued a denial of a story about he and Eli breaking up. I hope you recall the incident, because I really don't want to "research the quote".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:21

Did he make that denial about a breakup right before it happened? I don't want you to have to do research but I thought he broke up with her only after her statement of wanting marriage.

IMO I think he should not ever make a statement. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:56

doris day wrote:well,once more:i do not like her,she spoiled so many occasions,she has bad manners,she does not know how to behave in most of the times we saw her;at the same time i do not like people who post just to say unpleasant things about her always,whenever whatever she does even when she shows that she puts something to push up her breast thats something that i think many of us did sometimes; this last video IMO was very sad because IMO she did not move on at all,she tried to show that she danced and it did not go well, shes not liked,she probably was bypassed by tracy while she was still fake or real clooney 'date;what i thought seeing the video,is that shes not passing a good moment so i dont feel like throwing bad comments against her,anyway she seems to me much more unsure and weak than stacy will ever be

Dorid Day,
I felt a bit sad when she was eliminated because I was thinking...and now what? What is she going to do. Well, I would not worry if I were you. She has been shopping in LA with her dogs (lots of pics in the internet), she twitted this morning "I Love this city" (I guess she meant LA). She had received some Cesare Paciotti's handbags and shoes that she loved and she was very very happy. She will not go back to Italy anytime soon, she has too much fun here, I am sure she already has several projects up her sleeves. DWTS was just a show that she used to make herself known to a wide audience. They know her now so she is happy and Val, her partner, is still dancing with the pro during the DWTS breaks and he has been featured with her brother Maksim in an article coming out on People Magazine next week so he is happy too. Everything is OK.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:41

socimar please do not tell me that you were sorry when she was eliminated because your comments were always against her
what she had to do now?staying closed home so everybody would say that shes hiding or worse?she should not twit i love la?thats a mistake also?its evident that she tries to be liked,and this to me is paiful because imo,she wont.
i do not know how you always know what she does,i really do not go for articles about her,i did not vote for her and did not spend so much time wondering if the rules of dwts were right or wrong;
she received paciotti handbags and shoes,so what?they send presents to anybody who is somehow a public person;we want to bring to trial all the brands that send presents to the wannabes?or its her fault again?
i dont think that she has so much fun ,in fact,i dont really care if shes happy or not:i just said that in that interview there was some sadness;
shes not nice,ok;what can we do to her? stone her in rodeo drive?
she lost, in her "relationship" and in her "job" in the most sensational way and im not capable of being happy of someone else failure even if she wears paciotti

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:48

I wanna be a wannabe so I can get some of that Paciotti stuff!!! Is that food?, cuz' I'm really hungry!!!! Oops, that PannaCotta!!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:53

hahaha mel...she lost but i dont think shes so desperate that she will be eating the heels of her precious paciotti shoes...

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:56

Oh shoes!! Now I understand!! I can't wear all those funky things everybody is googoo about. My dogs bark at the end of the day in the shoes I have to wear. I would have been the perfect poster child for "barefoot and pregnant". But, my job won't let me go barefoot.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:02

doris day wrote:socimar please do not tell me that you were sorry when she was eliminated because your comments were always against her
what she had to do now?staying closed home so everybody would say that shes hiding or worse?she should not twit i love la?thats a mistake also?its evident that she tries to be liked,and this to me is paiful because imo,she wont.
i do not know how you always know what she does,i really do not go for articles about her,i did not vote for her and did not spend so much time wondering if the rules of dwts were right or wrong;
she received paciotti handbags and shoes,so what?they send presents to anybody who is somehow a public person;we want to bring to trial all the brands that send presents to the wannabes?or its her fault again?
i dont think that she has so much fun ,in fact,i dont really care if shes happy or not:i just said that in that interview there was some sadness;
shes not nice,ok;what can we do to her? stone her in rodeo drive?
she lost, in her "relationship" and in her "job" in the most sensational way and im not capable of being happy of someone else failure even if she wears paciotti

She was on TV twice yesterday and she was on TV tonight in Access Hollywood which ended a few minutes ago where she also talked openly about George Clooney I guess for the first time. She has had more TV appearances since she was eliminated from DWTS than before or even when she was with Clooney, that's the way the wheel turns sometime. She said that she is definitely not a dancer and not an actress but would like to be a TV hostess so she will be focusing on that and has also hired a private coach to give her English classes because her English is not good enough. She has moved on. Just for you this is the video of Access Hollywood:

and this is the second part where she talks about Clooney

Last edited by socimar on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:08; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:05

ive seen it already thanks

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:09

Between the elimination and now this nasty message story she is getting a lot more attention but it will die down. Someone new will be voted off on tuesday. Eli needs to live it up while she can, she has made it clear she has moved on, George has moved on and she won't say anything. I think that has more to do with a gag order then any class she may have. I think if she wants work she will need to go back to Italy because it is pretty clear the States don't want her. No talk of her shop either which is sortof odd. Shopping again with the dogs? Now she has lot's of time to do that I think she may show up on some beach really soon.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:13

doris day wrote:ive seen it already thanks

Both of them? I don't know why they split the video in two parts, I guess there was a commercial in between. Anyway, the only thing I did not do is to reply to your first question. No, I did not want Elisabetta to win, I did not vote for her because I voted for 2 contestants that I like very much BUT there are 2 others that I wanted to be eliminated BEFORE Elisabetta. I particularly like Val, Maksim's brother and I am sorry that he had to go to too.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:19

mel i do not like paciotti shoes either and i could not wear them because i could fall from the heels after just a few seconds

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:54

Elisabetta Canalis Wants To Stay In America And Become A Tv Host

George Clooney is about to see a lot more of his ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - she is working with a dialect coach so she can become a TV host in America.

The Italian was voted off U.S. TV show Dancing With The Stars on Tuesday (27Sep11) and now she's looking for work that will keep her in America - but first she has to improve her English.

She says, "I have to work on my English, for sure... I'm working on the end of the word because Italians just try to cut the end of the words and people don't understand."

And, appearing on U.S. news show Access Hollywood Live on Thursday (29Sep11), Canalis, a TV host in Italy, made a bid for an internship, stating, "Are you guys hiring because I'm very good at cleaning and cooking!"

washing socks and opening a jar - yup that qualifies!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 02:04

I think she has moved on, but she is sad (pay attention to her eyes) and I think it's because of her work (she might be concerned about visa, future, etc). George, unlike Eli, cannot stay alone. He is like that character Jerry Maguire...

ps: I thought US magazine along with life style magazine were leaking cray cray stories? Sisieq, your theory is very plausible!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Sep 2011, 02:16

I can't copy/past from this library computer, but just read a People Mag article and her partner Val basically confimred what we've all been saying: that DWTS is a popularity contest first, before talent. He said that because 5 other couples received the same score, EC didn't have the fan base. He was quoted saying "this show is about people who have huge fan bases."

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Sep 2011, 02:24

LouisLane wrote:
ps: I thought US magazine along with life style magazine were leaking cray cray stories? Sisieq, your theory is very plausible!
We all know that tabloids make up stories, but this one is so far out in left field that's why I'm leaning towards Cray-Cray's camp. Maybe US was duped into thinking the story was real. Whether US or whoever "leaked" the story didn't think George would make a statement to defend EC. Unless US makes a statement that says they were given misinformation, they can't issue a retraction because it will prove that tabloids make up stories.

Whether made up or feed the story, it was printed to purposely hurt EC. Has US ever printed a fake story to make someone look this bad?

I'm glad George spoke up for 2 reasons: he didn't let a lie continue and hurt someone; and, it shows he didn't stoop that low to plant something like that.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Sep 2011, 02:34

LouisLane wrote:ps: I thought US magazine along with life style magazine were leaking cray cray stories? Sisieq, your theory is very plausible!
There was a recent article claiming that Cray-Cray really is "the one" to tame George. Do you or anyone remember which tabloid had that article? Thanks!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 03:22

Sisieq: Well, it's heard to keep up with cray cray stories and I love timelines and stuff, but this one is too much..with the 24 hour flip flop news. Eli would give us few days or on and off interviews with her flip flops..

Anyway, I think it's ok magazine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Sep 2011, 03:33

LouisLane wrote:Sisieq: Well, it's heard to keep up with cray cray stories and I love timelines and stuff, but this one is too much..with the 24 hour flip flop news. Eli would give us few days or on and off interviews with her flip flops..

Anyway, I think it's ok magazine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, but that's not the article. If I find it, I'll try and sneak on and post it tomorrow.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 30 Sep 2011, 22:48

Val talks Excluisvely to Radar. Could he had hedged more - she is pleasant? Really? That the best adjective you could come up with Val to be polite?

Elisabetta Canalis 'Didn't Stand A Chance,' Says DWTS Partner Val Chmerkovskiy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Sep 30, 2011 @ 10:00AM print it send it By Radar Staff

Despite Chaz Bono getting the lowest scores from the judges after Monday night's performances on Dancing with the Stars, it was Elisabetta Canalis who got voted off, and RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that her partner Val Chmerkovskiy thinks it was because of a lack of popularity - not dancing skills - that got her the boot.

"She's not known in this country aside from her past relationships," Chmerkovskiy told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview. "Because of the lack of fan base our only shot was to score high, which we did, but unfortunately for us, that night a lot of couples received similar scores and it was left to the voters to decide.

"I can't say what the public perception of Elisabetta was, but I do know that going up against David Arquette's fanbase or Chaz Bono's publicity frenzy, she didn't stand a chance," he said.

PHOTOS: DWTS’ New Cast Parties After Announcement

"She's a beautiful Italian woman whose 'language of thought' isn't English," the DWTS professional explained.

"Sarcasm and sense of humor got lost in translation many, many times during rehearsals and interviews. She's a pleasant person to be around though, she has a big heart."

Chmerkovskiy went on to reveal that George Clooney's ex-girlfriend was slow to realize how much work was required on the grueling dance competition.

"I felt like Elisabetta was not prepared for the amount of work that would be required of her. By the time she realized what it took to be successful, it was already too late," he explained.

The Ukrainian dancer, who is DWTS veteran Maksim Chmerkovskiy's younger brother, was impressed with his partner's final performance.

"I thought Elisabetta's quickstep on Monday was beautiful. She did a great job executing the things we rehearsed and she deserved to stay
another week."

Even after Chaz got the lowest score from the judges, Chmerkovskiy said he didn't automatically assume the transgender star would get sent home.

"The judges hold a great deal of leverage, however they are not the sole decision makers," he explained to RadarOnline.com. "You have viewers' interest, intrigue and attention on certain characters which translate into votes."

He went on to add: "I wish Chaz the best of luck. He works hard and he, like everyone else on the show, deserves to do well."

Italian TV host Canalis was naturally upset about being booted off so soon, explained Val. "She was sad. It's sad when you get eliminated, for many different reasons," he told RadarOnline.com.

Now that he's not competing, the dashing Ukrainian will naturally vote for his big brother.

"Maks will always have my vote. Whether he's running for congress or winning Dancing with the Stars," Val stressed.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 30 Sep 2011, 22:54

Elisabetta Canalis else in the U.S., I have other projects

Elizabeth does not leave, even doubled. Canalis despite elimination from " Dancing with the Stars "talent show American ABC, has no plans to leave the United States to return to Italy.

A Very true, in the episode that will air tomorrow, Eli said: " For the rest of the time in America. Although nothing is official, I have some interesting things that I'm evaluating. Now let's see what happens over the show, if it was just a nice experience for its own sake, or else ... I will .''

The former tissue connecting from Los Angeles called "extraordinary" experience at the Dancing with the Stars and confessed that at this moment is making the rounds of talk shows.

Canalis has motivated the elimination play-off with the votes of the audience: " Obviously I did not have the fans who have other " .

" For the journalists here in America, I always said look at that in Italy are famous for not knowing how to dance. So - said Elizabeth - I'm happy and I am thankful for what I did . "

link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next