George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

+45
Cece42
silly willy
Boshkash
Carolina Gal
watching
jd68
Butterfly
Pari
annemarie
Piglet
silly girl
Philippago
Sevens
m4rose
Doug Ross
NewFanForever
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
lourdes flores
ktsue2002
LizzyNY
Maggy
lelacorb
Nicky80
fava
marysunshine
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Rachel
Carla97
theminis
NotAvailable
What Would He Say
Margou
Picachu
melbert
LornaDoone
Henway
Mazy
phys major
Katiedot
49 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Are George and Amal dating?

Yes, they're a couple

No, this is just a business relationship

Really? This shit again? Why do you even care?

View results

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by bgarabedian Sun 20 Jul 2014, 08:18

I would say yes they are a couple, he seems happy with her, but it also could be a business relationship. If that is the case, why would he marry her. It is up to George and if he is happy I am happy for him I think he rushed to fast and only time will tell. love u george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 7 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by Carla97 Sun 20 Jul 2014, 10:22

What kind of question is that?
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 20 Jul 2014, 12:03

Not to be rude but this question is ridiculous. They are engaged he obviously loves her or he wouldn't have proposed. I will never understand Why George is treated like this. He has the right to change his mind and fall in love. Quick or not other people do it all the time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Jul 2014, 14:36

People, this is an old thread (started 2-19 during the White House outing), and it was just resurrected.  I don't think anybody doubts that they are together now.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 20 Jul 2014, 15:07

melbert wrote:People, this is an old thread (started 2-19 during the White House outing), and it was just resurrected.  I don't think anybody doubts that they are together now.

Guess you haven't checked IMDB!  Maybe we should qualify "no reasonable person doubts they are together now"?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 20 Jul 2014, 16:24

annemarie wrote:Not to be rude but this question is ridiculous. They are engaged he obviously loves her or he wouldn't have proposed. I will never understand Why George is treated like this. He has the right to change his mind and fall in love. Quick or not other people do it all the time.
Yeah but there are still some people out there claiming he's gay using Amal to cover it up.Even in China many people think so. Kinda feel for George.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 20 Jul 2014, 17:48

Who on earth visits IMDB ????? Evil or Very Mad 
Not genuine fans of GTC surely ?
I shudder to think what's been written on there
lately....not meaning to be offensive to anyone
on here but IMO it's so toxic there....not for me.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 20 Jul 2014, 19:51

Couldn't understand why this thread was resurrected, but if someone on here is reading IMDB that explains it. Personally, I'll take him at his word (or actions). To me, what we've seen the last few weeks says it all. (Not the "why", but the "what".)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 21 Jul 2014, 15:21

found thread

Last edited by PigPen on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 15:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found thrread)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 22 Jul 2014, 00:24

Moved the marrying up posts here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 09:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed Link)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7