George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

+45
Cece42
silly willy
Boshkash
Carolina Gal
watching
jd68
Butterfly
Pari
annemarie
Piglet
silly girl
Philippago
Sevens
m4rose
Doug Ross
NewFanForever
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
lourdes flores
ktsue2002
LizzyNY
Maggy
lelacorb
Nicky80
fava
marysunshine
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Rachel
Carla97
theminis
NotAvailable
What Would He Say
Margou
Picachu
melbert
LornaDoone
Henway
Mazy
phys major
Katiedot
49 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are George and Amal dating?

Yes, they're a couple

No, this is just a business relationship

Really? This shit again? Why do you even care?

View results

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:29

Carla - I didn't say it is always a choice between career and relationship. You're right that there are many women who manage (or try) to balance both.But where Amal is concerned I think it might be the case that her career is the main focus of her life. That doesn't mean she can't have love in her life, just that maintaining a relationship can be very difficult - as apparently it has been for George.

Maggy - Do you really believe men and women can't be friends? I've got lots of men friends who are just that - friends - no romance involved.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:39

ktsue2002 wrote:
Mazy wrote:I could not bare to watch him in love with someone, even though I would be happy for him if he was happy. I'm having a hard time just thinking about this.

I find this surprising. I personally don't feel that way. I don't have any ownership over him. I am a fan. That is all. We should respect his choices.

Apparently, you did not read my last sentence.
Also most of the regulars on here know about my feelings for George, Which I cannot help. I know that I will never know him in person but that does not change the fact about who you love. I have prayed about for some time, now I just accept what is, IS. 90% of my time is devoted to following him and his causes, right I have no life. So if you think that you have a right to RIDICULE ME because of something that I have no control over have a party. I did say that I would be very happy for him, I just couldn't keep watching, I have enough pain in my life. When you love someone their well-being is more important than your own.

So enjoy yourself all you want at my expense, the next ones I won't bother answering..
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:55

Dear, dear Mazy - Please don't be so upset by someone's careless remark. I understand how you feel about George, although I am not so invested in him myself, but you have every right to your feelings. There is nothing ridiculous about it and nothing to make fun of! Please don't take all of this speculation so seriously. It hurts me that you are so upset.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:58

Mazy wrote:
ktsue2002 wrote:
Mazy wrote:I could not bare to watch him in love with someone, even though I would be happy for him if he was happy. I'm having a hard time just thinking about this.

I find this surprising. I personally don't feel that way. I don't have any ownership over him. I am a fan. That is all. We should respect his choices.

Apparently, you did not read my last sentence.
Also most of the regulars on here know about my feelings for George, Which I cannot help. I know that I will never know him in person but that does not change the fact about who you love. I have prayed about for some time, now I just accept what is, IS.  90% of my time is devoted to following him and his causes, right I have no life. So if you think that you have a right to RIDICULE ME because of something that I have no control over have a party. I did say that I would be very happy for him, I just couldn't keep watching, I have enough pain in my life. When you love someone their well-being is more important than your own.

So enjoy yourself all you want at my expense, the next ones I won't bother answering..

I am sorry Mazy. I didn't mean anything. My bad. I was just thinking of what a great fan you are, but I guess you are right. If he did fall in love per say, it wouldn't be the same. Maybe not even for me. Really, I am sorry.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:21

How about thinking of it this way, if we love someone, or even admire them greatly, wouldn't we want the very best for them, whilst understanding that their version of the best may be different from ours, but they are happy just the same...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:24

theminis wrote:How about thinking of it this way, if we love someone, or even admire them greatly, wouldn't we want the very best for them, whilst understanding that their version of the best may be different from ours, but they are happy just the same...

Thank you. You said it way better than I did. I really didn't mean to hurt Mazy's feelings.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:29

Google translation sucks:

Spanish:
Lourdes, hombre y mujer no pueden ser amigos no mas sin tener atracsion pisica.

Al pasar mucho tiempo juntos terminan enamorandose.

Talves no tarde la relacion, pero siempre es asi.

English:
Lourdes, men and women cannot be friends without attraction (no idea what pisica means).

Spending a lot of time together they end up falling in love.

Maybe the relationship doesn't last, but it's always like that.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:47

Life is about balance.  If you're spending 90% of your time on a man who you don't know and will probably never meet, then maybe reassessing priorities would be appropriate.

We all spend a lot of time here.  Me, I admire George and really enjoy chatting about him with fans here.  (Most of the time).  I have had so many lough out loud moments here.  But this isn't my entire life.  There are other things that I have yet to experience and I'm working on getting the items on my bucket list checked off! (Some things that will NEVER be on my list though are skydiving and bungee jumping.)

There is so much more to life out there than just following George!  So many wonderful things to see and experience.  At the end of your life what will be your final thoughts?  "Oh, well I posted the most info about George Clooney in a forum?"

Or will your life include as many of the riches of exeriences that life has to offer?

George is LIVING his life.  When he dies he can says he's lived, he's loved, he's traveled and seen many parts of the world.  He's been successful in his career.  He's also taken his lumps and he's been hurt and he's been sad.  But he still keeps going.  He still keeps experiencing.  He's living a full life.  And I know many here are pursuing other interests.  I for one admire Maggy's photography.  And theminis makes me laugh - deep belly rolling laughs.  Katie and her travels - I should be so adventurous.

Life is there for the living. George isn't going to show up on any of our doorsteps and take us along on his ride (the best we can do is watch from the sidelines here and on other websites).  

But we can certainly take his example and not let life slip us by.

And yes, I'm speaking to myself too.  

And now that I've gotten off topic I'll pull a katie and say...

I think George and Amal are an item.  Just don't know if they'd have any staying power given they both are ambitious and work oriented.  I think for both career is always going to come first but heck, if it worked out with her then I'd be happy for them both!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:48

Maggy wrote:Lisa knew exactly what she was doing, just didn't realize how great the consequences were going to be.

Lisa is a woman of age already, not ignorant.

Loves the attention of the public too, that's why her account had the
setting that it did.

Not sure this is fair--maybe it was not private so she could publicize her charity?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:52

LizzyNY wrote:Carla asked "If she's so great why is she still single at her age?". I'm guessing because she's just as career oriented and focused as George - which I think could be a real obstacle to a personal relationship between them. It's the same reason why he's still single, IMO.
I agree.

Carla: Many women with high power careers get married later after the career is well established. We know nothing about her--she could have been in a committed relationship for a decade for all we know. She could also be single by her own choice--it is not the choice of every woman (no matter what her age or career) to get married.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 21 Feb 2014, 01:09

Rachel wrote:
Maybe he wants to change his image and have a more respectful woman at his side.
I would wish for him to find true love but to be with him could be very difficult for her, also because she is muslim.

Are you sure? Is she Muslim?  Shocked

Yes this love looks true love for him but I envy her. Sad
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Feb 2014, 01:19

Am I missing something, or dimmer than usual, with the Amal Almuddin story here.

She posed for a pic with Lysa in it, yes.
Then another party released it, but only on COH ??? was it deliberate, and thought through, as it was one of only a few tweets? so it looks like account was set up for this purpose...but how did they know they would get a picture???

I'm not operating on full power, so I just don't get it.
And I'm not sure it's relevant to anything anyway....

What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Feb 2014, 02:21

Why is so much importance being put on one evening? There are plenty of other women he's spent more time with, with friends and family around, and nothing permanent came of those relationships. Is it because Amal seems to be a more serious person that people think it must be something more than just a friendship or a working relationship? If she is his choice, I wish them luck, but I think we're jumping the gun here.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Feb 2014, 02:27

theminis wrote:Will leave it up to Katie whether she wants this thread removed.  I personally don't see the problem in asking a simple question such as Do you think George and Amal are dating?  Its not the first time that information regarding Amal has appeared on this site.  Do we not ask the question because she is not an A or D list celebrity?
Don't get it? Why on earth would I close this thread? It's a perfectly legitimate question and one we'd ask about anyone who possibly may be dating George.

And, really, George's friends should know better by now than to share private photos on public accounts.

what would he say wrote:Am I missing something, or dimmer than usual, with the Amal Almuddin story here.

She posed for a pic with Lysa in it, yes.  
Then another party released it, but only on COH ??? was it deliberate,
One picture came from twitter (I think the hotel bar one) and I guess any sites interested in George picked it up. It wasn't "released to only COH" - she simply sent a tweet alerting the COH account but it was publicly viewable by all.

what would he say wrote:and thought through, as it was one of only a few tweets?
To be honest, I didn't pay attention to the account. I assumed it was someone's regular twitter account, but if it was new and only had that tweet addressed to us on it, that's interesting. Nothing like a frenemy to spoil your love life, eh?!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 21 Feb 2014, 03:38

I think it was twitted to another site also.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Feb 2014, 03:40

A thought. It is entirely possible that the President may have extended his own invitation to her, given her knowledge and closeness to the situations in Ukraine, Syria, diplomacy, human rights, all of which are very current topics.

Wheels within wheels..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 21 Feb 2014, 05:20

party animal - not! wrote:A thought. It is entirely possible that the President may have extended his own invitation to her, given her knowledge and closeness to the situations in Ukraine, Syria, diplomacy, human rights, all of which are very current topics.

Wheels within wheels..............

Why wouldn't she be on the guest list then? And why getting ready with George 's friends if it was business for her ?

Do you think she had anything to do with the ubiquitous Yulia tshirt during the monuments men PR campaign ?

Last edited by fava on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 05:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Feb 2014, 08:48

George is such a gent, I am sure he will comfort Amal over the cornflakes, dry her tears at this sudden exposure. Whether she was or was not his GF. Befor it.

George is also very skilled at preventing exposure, and Amal is a very skilled lawyer.

This is not a pap coup, but something very different?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 21 Feb 2014, 09:59

Think you are referring to the lady Jean who won the competition to attend the premiere of Monuments Men with George - she is definitely not his partner in that sense.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:01

NewFanForever wrote:Hello ladies...pardon me if you have already discussed this.

But two nights ago on an entertainment show on foxtel...George introduced his new lady friend...as a single mum 42 from texas!

He discussed worrying about how she will be handling the press which were going crazy at the time.

All I can comment on was what I briefly heard...as I was very busy doing other jobs!

Her looks are very similar to Elizabeth his partner of a few years...I am surprised none of you ladies have heard about it or it is in the news.

sure
they already had a baby girl
around 9 I guess

I am kidding

I think this was the encounter with the woman who win the contest bec of donating for SSP
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:04

Lorna
guess you are right
he is living his life
as we all

I am not missing the point
I want only say IMO
he isn't living it at its fullest

as many if us too

so we search for a compensation
sometimes

but I agree
sometimes we need to cut with not so good behavior
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:06

NewFan

George and Omaze winner, Jean
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:06

Thanks Maggy, was just about to go find a picture.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:08

Sorry Ladies...I thought it was strange.... as I would think it would be serious to take a child of 10 into that type of situation without it being serious relationship.

So he has been so lovely to be concerned for them both though with regard to the press and how they would handle it...that bit made me assume relationship.

And at the beginning of January here in Australia...he announce through a radio station...that he was on the quest...through all his fans and friends...looking for the love of his life...this came through our news!

So I was surprised to see he found someone so quickly.

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:08

it's me wrote:Lorna
guess you are right
he is living his life
as we all

I am not missing the point
I want only say IMO
he isn't living it at its fullest

as many if us too

so we search for a compensation
sometimes

but I agree
sometimes we need to cut with not so good behavior

Am not living mine at its fullest.

Am holding back  Shocked 
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:09

No problem Theminis.

Can't sleep tonight (again)
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:12

what are you holding back?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:15

Don't apologise - its not that easy at times to keep up with all that George gets up too lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:15

thanks newfan
and welcome Very Happy

but you posted your post
twice Smile

Last edited by it's me on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:16; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:16

it's me wrote:what are you holding back?

You know.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:18

That's in case you missed it the first time Very Happy

Sorry, NewFan.

Welcome!!!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:38

Fava, Amal Alamuddin is Yulia Tymoshenko's lawyer at the European Court of Human Rights in the Hague, so I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

She also represents Jualian Assange in his extradition case against Sweden, assisted the Judge at Milosovic's trial at the UN Criminal Court and many other similarly high profile cases.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:29

party animal - not! wrote:Fava, Amal Alamuddin is Yulia Tymoshenko's lawyer at the European Court of Human Rights in the Hague, so I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

She also represents Jualian Assange in his extradition case against Sweden, assisted the Judge at Milosovic's trial at the UN Criminal Court and many other similarly high profile cases.........

Well due to this new found knowledge for me, I would say she is DEFINITELY dating him. And if she isn't riding him yet, she has gotten the saddle out of the barn... Thank you Jeff Foxworthy.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:35

Amal Alamuddin is Yulia Tymoshenko's lawyer? Now, that explains his recent focus on Ukraine. He isn't really that focused on those world events; he wants to go along with his girlfriend's interest in this. I am sure he cares, like he cares about other world events, but Yulia is of professional interest to her. Therefore, he is interested. In the same way that we would be interested in the Satellite Sentinel Project. There is nothing wrong with this. Knowing how private he is with his LOVE life, I suspect we will never know more than this.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:38

Only one snafu. What if she is GC's attorney? That could be the relationship there. Since he deals with Sudan and his satellite project, I suspect he would need an international lawyer like her. That could explain why she was invited to THIS. So, it may not be as it appears.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:53

She's a human rights lawyer, so unlikely to be George's personal lawyer (unless he's having his human rights badly infringed!) but I'm sure there's a work connection there with the human rights stuff she does, and his interests in Sudan and elsewhere.

Plus, George is good friends (by all accounts) with other British human rights lawyers. Jason McCue (married to Mariella Frostrup) for example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:56; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:54

ktsue2002, I do not believe that His Nibs is as a) shallow as that or b) as biddable!

He undoubtedly would have researched this case, it may now be involving SSP, and it is not right to assume that because he knows someone whom he might or might not be close to (speculation) he would simply go along with whatever was that person's particular cause.

'But isn't it interesting that we now know so much more about this case that we hitherto did not simply because of a very famous person's support. Ukraine people are thanking him in their thousands..........let us hope the corruption and bloodshed stops

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:06

party animal - not! wrote:ktsue2002, I do not believe that His Nibs is as a) shallow as that or b) as biddable!

He undoubtedly would have researched this case, it may now be involving SSP, and it is not right to assume that because he knows someone whom he might or might not be close to (speculation) he would simply go along with whatever was that person's particular cause.

'But isn't it interesting that we now know so much more about this case that we hitherto did not simply because of a very famous person's support. Ukraine people are thanking him in their thousands..........let us hope the corruption and bloodshed stops  

For clarification, I have no doubt that he genuinely cares. I believe he is a genuine person, but something has to bring you to the party. Meaning, I see no harm in taking interest in something George Clooney has a passion for. Therefore, I think it is perfectly fine that he takes interest in something because a friend does. And at this point, although I am leaning the other direction, she is merely a friend or cohort.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:32

interesting new points of view
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:45

party animal - not! wrote:Fava, Amal Alamuddin is Yulia Tymoshenko's lawyer at the European Court of Human Rights in the Hague, so I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Exactly!  I did draw my own conclusion--it's reflected in my vote on this poll.

Last edited by fava on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 12:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Feb 2014, 13:39

I wish I could be like Mazy and wear my heart bravely on my sleeve...usually I just can't.

But in this instance I have to say what I am seeing, even though it is only me seeing it, and i am probably 100% wrong

I would be disappointed to even think that Amal had any part in the two pictures shown here...but it would be a way of outing a relationship G does not want outed...
Women out manouver men, daily regarding romance, position and power ect,  she is versed in social media...and it is a way of getting pap attention...just not obviously so.... in an "oh silly me" kinda way... so maybe she outed herself...with a little help ?

I am strangly fond of my Silver Fox, I would never want to see him cornered or out manouvered, or "outed" when the time is not right for him.

I am "heart on sleeve" protective of my Beast !   BIG JMO
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 13:54

protection is good

but at what cost?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 21 Feb 2014, 14:01

it's me wrote:protection is good
but at what cost?

$15.00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:35

LOL!  Funny Melbert
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:06

Mel......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Feb 2014, 17:09

WWHS - I can't see her outing a relationship with George (if one exists) in any way, especially not in an "oh, silly me" maneuver. She's way too smart for that kind of game. Besides, we've all seen what happens to women who try to force his hand. I still think their relationship is more professional than personal, but I'm waiting for proof either way.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Fri 21 Feb 2014, 18:47

I find it very unlikely that George is dating this woman, she has nothing to do with their ex-girlfriends. And this woman is not the type to relate without commitment. So, friends, even if they are together, you can bet that will give marriage further her being Muslim and how jealous fan that I am, it causes nausea in my stomach. rsrsrs I also do not think she's pretty, very common, and I've said that George deserves a goddess Laughing  Laughing 
Sorry my english again

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Feb 2014, 20:18

Amal What was he doing in the White House if there had been a friend of George? .... To talk about human rights? Sorry .... but it was the screening of "Monuments men"? No .... a meeting where they talked about human rights! She was there sennza apparent reason, did not appear on the guest list, it was not a meeting on human rights was made to be more beautiful and comb this to talk about human rights? ..... No joking or at least we live in reality, l was there and asked why he had no other purpose. George and Amal can be in love, they can be friends, can have interests in common, I do not know, but she certainly was not there to work! Then I do not understand your desire to see her heroine in defense of human rights, but you have an idea of how much money a lawyer even if you are dealing with human rights? Thousands of dollars! It is not a volunteer but a professional, people open your eyes and stop being naive.George spends thousands of dollars and works hard to defend human rights, but my understanding is that she works in a mega studio that defends human rights that would not exist if it was earning a lot of money to make this work. You know maybe a law firm that works without taking No dollar? Awake!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 21 Feb 2014, 20:25

Deborah Reis wrote:I find it very unlikely that George is dating this woman, she has nothing to do with their ex-girlfriends. And this woman is not the type to relate without commitment. So, friends, even if they are together, you can bet that will give marriage further her being Muslim and how jealous fan that I am, it causes nausea in my stomach. rsrsrs  I also do not think she's pretty, very common, and I've said that George deserves a goddess Laughing  Laughing 
Sorry my english again

Not sure why you assert she is Muslim-- do you know that for a fact? I understand her family is Lebanese-- Lebanon is about 60% muslim and 40% Chrisitan. Even if she was raised in a certain religion, she may not practice it now. I don't practice the religion I was raised in or consider myself to have that affiliation.

Her religion is irrelevant. I don't think it would matter to George either as he has stated more than once that he is not religious and more recently that he does not belive in God (there is a whole thread on that on this forum)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 20:35

Deborah Reis wrote:I find it very unlikely that George is dating this woman, she has nothing to do with their ex-girlfriends. And this woman is not the type to relate without commitment. So, friends, even if they are together, you can bet that will give marriage further her being Muslim and how jealous fan that I am, it causes nausea in my stomach. rsrsrs  I also do not think she's pretty, very common, and I've said that George deserves a goddess Laughing  Laughing 
Sorry my english again

I promised myself to stay out of this BUT, I don't think it is right what you are saying about her. First who cares if she is Muslim that has no baring on anything. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder your inner self shines through. My problem is not with her it is with me. If he is interested in her would have to be strong for him to go ahead and not be a two year thing, them I have handled. Because I care about him doesn't mean I can defame someone else. Remember she is another woman, as we don't like to be trashed unjustly; shouldn't trash her. We know nothing.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next