George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

+45
Cece42
silly willy
Boshkash
Carolina Gal
watching
jd68
Butterfly
Pari
annemarie
Piglet
silly girl
Philippago
Sevens
m4rose
Doug Ross
NewFanForever
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
lourdes flores
ktsue2002
LizzyNY
Maggy
lelacorb
Nicky80
fava
marysunshine
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Rachel
Carla97
theminis
NotAvailable
What Would He Say
Margou
Picachu
melbert
LornaDoone
Henway
Mazy
phys major
Katiedot
49 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are George and Amal dating?

Yes, they're a couple

No, this is just a business relationship

Really? This shit again? Why do you even care?

View results

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? Empty Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 02:53

So, she was at the White House screening of Monuments Men, she may or may not have been out to dinner with George in various places (depending on your interpretation of fuzzy pictures) so, are they or aren't they?  Vote above and comment below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by phys major Thu 20 Feb 2014, 03:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:06

I have to say I need to think on this a bit more, like I've been doing nothing but that since I saw the twitter photo. It depends o what stage George is at is his life because this would be much different than any of the previous recent lady friends. She just does't fit the profile. I don't think that she would get serious knowing there is a time limit so he would have to be ore serious then any of the rest.

If that is the case I would have to stop following him, it would be too torturous. I'm not a movie star fan or follow what is going on in Hollywood, like I have said before it is just him. I follow him and love and respect him for the person he seems to be inside. I could not bare to watch him in love with someone, even though I would be happy for him if he was happy. I'm having a hard time just thinking about this.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:07

phys major wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL! 
It wasn't rainbo like Geroge's and it showed colored confetti on top of that cupcake!  It happens 

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:16

Don't make yourself heart sick Mazy there isn't any hanky panky going on:)
I can tell you that for a fact!
Now just watch my u tube video and you'll feel better!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:33

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I for one would be happy he's with a gal like Amal. But that's just me.

However, knowing George, I don't know that he's got much staying power and she's not the type of woman that you trifle with....
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:45

It's funny that MOST of us have stated at different times that we would love to see George with an EQUAL (or close to it), someone who didn't NEED him to further her career, someone who has opened her own doors, gee someone like Amal. So...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:47

...so my point exactly.

For some I'll just say, be careful what you "say" you wish for... you may just get it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:06

Ahh so sweet, when's the wedding Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:00

For me, it was absolutely okay, if he was with Amal...with or without a wedding.  Very Happy I would like him not less than now. In the Elisabetta an Stacy times....i often thought...my view of him most be wrong, if he choose this type of women...

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:09

Amal does look very beautiful ...what ever she is there for... Wonderful hair and eyes, amazing figure from what I can see.

She is the "full package"

I have always thought, George was born under a lucky star ... I think when he falls it will be "hard and fast"
At this stage it is not fast.... Unless .....  Suspect 
The deed is already done...gasp!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:17

When I saw him last week in London, you may remember I thought there was something "not right" about him, I eventually put it down to inappropriate dressing in very cold weather...he was kinda irritable/strained, remember this was as he first arrived.  I believe by the time Rach saw him "the crowd had warmed him up"

All the way back to work a phase kept coming to mind, I don't know why, maybe it was the scarf wound round his neck like an Air Hostess, or his chest open to the elements...the phase that kept recurring all night was;

THE FARMER NEEDS A WIFE
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:45

Hahahaha!!! Now I know how the Gingerbread boy was made.... lol!!!!!
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:58

Go for it George..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:04

I've gotta say, I just don't see it. Maybe I'm too jaded after all the women he's paraded in the past or perhaps I'm too cynical to hope that he's finally got together with someone we could actually like or admire.

Besides, if it does turn out that they're really dating, what are we all going to bitch about?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:26

If some of us mean what we say then we will have nothing to bitch about and the (ex girlfriend) threads will suddenly get very active LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:35

She would be different. Friends yes, romance I doubt.

If she is so great why is she single at her age? Big question mark right there.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:40

theminis wrote:If some of us mean what we say then we will have nothing to bitch about and the (ex girlfriend) threads will suddenly get very active LOL
Hope dies quickly. I can see from the rash of edited comments in the White House thread that we've already found the topic that we can bitch about. Sigh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:57

I don´t quite follow - but my comment was off topic, it had nothing to do with white house screening so it should be deleted. I just read last few posts prior posting so I got off track.

In general there is no point naming a thread and then write everything between heaven and earth there. But sometimes things are linked and hard to draw a line.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:23

Do we alway's need to bitch?
I'm following him mainly because of his work on South Sudan and his political activity.
If he is dating her, then lucky man because she is beautiful, young, would estimate her 36 years and very successful. They seem to have same interests and it looks like his friends will like her.
I'm sure his parents would be very happy if he dates her.
A problem could be that they are both very busy and she doesn't look like a woman giving up her carrier for George but like a woman looking to climb the career ladder - think she has worked hard to be where she is.
Dating her means the paps will start following her and that would be a big problem for her work, she will need security around herself wherever she goes.  
Isn't Flotus also a lawyer?
Maybe he wants to change his image and have a more respectful woman at his side.
I would wish for him to find true love but to be with him could be very difficult for her, also because she is muslim.
Personally, I believe they are working together on putting up the Satellite over Syria and why should he not help her with her career. It could be a great career push to meet the Potus and we know George likes helping.
For now she is a lawyer, but she could be pushed to be a judge at the ICC Den Haag.
Maybe it was the only way for her to meet the Potus to discuss the project because I don't think its easy to have an audience with him if you are not a politician. You know the USA still refuses to acknowledge ICC Den Haag.
He said he will be working in London and not be at the Academy Awards so I think they will fly to London together for work - and like he said, he is not a playboy just because he goes out with women doesn't mean he is dating them.
He is our sunshine so lets think positive and wish him all the best, whatever his decision is.
If he is dating her then let them be happy This big
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:35

Carla97 wrote:She would be different. Friends yes, romance I doubt.

If she is so great why is she single at her age? Big question mark right there.

There is a very simple answer. Look at her career! She is a woman who sets priorities otherwise you will not be able to have that career at her age. I'm sure that she has no hidden secrets in her basement.
You know, I hope for her she is not dating George - and if will not read the tabloids!
I mean, she already deactivated her Twitter and Facebook accounts - there was sure a reason for her to do that.
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:42

Rachel wrote:I mean, she already deactivated her Twitter and Facebook accounts - there was sure a reason for her to do that.
Hmm, good point.

I knew a picture editor on a huge tabloid newspaper who told me that they can hack into anyone's facebook or twitter accounts, no matter what the privacy settings are. Anyone who may come to the attentions of the tabloids are well advised not to have these sites at all.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:48

Speaking personally, I'm very disappointed that this thread has been created.
Ms Almuddin is not a celebrity and doesn't deserve this type of cheap speculation IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Feb 2014, 12:24

Agree, Jo

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 20 Feb 2014, 13:06

Joanie's Clone wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Now I know how the Gingerbread boy was made.... lol!!!!!
Oh that's disgusting. I'm so not going to eat that ! But then 6 year old boys will love it !  pirat 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 14:23

Maybe he likes her, but it's in the feeling-out-the-possibilities stage that George doesn't usually have to go through. I don't know the woman, but I get the distinct impression that she's not the type where he can say, "You wanna...?" and she has her shit packed and moved into his house before he can finish the question.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Feb 2014, 14:52

Well, the twitter account holder who raised awareness of all this with her comments has now shut down her account......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 20 Feb 2014, 14:57

So mission accomplished? She was the one who brought this into focus and deliberately sought out Clooney fan forums with her question about them dating in the first place, no?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Thu 20 Feb 2014, 16:36

Just a thought..for the past several years he's been parading around beautiful, yet possibly shallow women. These have possibly been arranged by Team Clooney for publicity, money, who knows what. The public caught on that the Woman of the Moment would be flaunted then go away, like clockwork, in 2 years. It became routine. No one took these girlfriends seriously. And let's face it, George's dating became an internet joke. Since the exit of SK, he's not been seen with anyone. Not the usual pattern. So, either Team Clooney has paired him up with an attractive intelligent woman to throw everyone off, or he really likes her.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Thu 20 Feb 2014, 16:47

Okay, just saw some "typical GC girlfriend" shots in an almost swimsuit in suggestive poses, so maybe things haven't changed.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 20 Feb 2014, 17:36

marysunshine wrote:Just a thought..for the past several years he's been parading around beautiful, yet possibly shallow women. These have possibly been arranged by Team Clooney for publicity, money, who knows what.  The public caught on that the Woman of the Moment would be flaunted then go away, like clockwork, in 2 years.  It became routine.  No one took these girlfriends seriously.  And let's face it, George's dating became an internet joke.    Since the exit of SK, he's not been seen with anyone.  Not the usual pattern.  So, either Team Clooney has paired him up with an attractive intelligent woman to throw everyone off, or he really likes her.
I don't agree this it is not the usual pattern-- he has gone substantial periods of time without an "official girlfriend" before.  It is only between Elisabett and Stacy that he went right from one to another.

Last edited by fava on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 20 Feb 2014, 17:38

marysunshine wrote:Okay, just saw some "typical GC girlfriend" shots in an almost swimsuit in suggestive poses, so maybe things haven't changed.

Please be aware--if you google Amal the swimsuit photos that come up are not her, but Monika.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:17

I think it is just business. 

Both of them have a great career I don't think that both of them even would have time to be together. And I don't think she wants to be with someone who is in the spotlight like George. This would affect her job and I don't think she does a career like that to end it because of a "Hollywood Star" who has a bachelor image (don't mean it negative, just wanted to compare they lifes). I think George knows himself very well if it comes to woman and relationships. I don't think he would even try to date her just because of respect to her and to protect her privacy and career. She is a better use to him business wise.....

But of course I can be completely wrong....Time will tell
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:28

In view of the fact that Mrs Heslov has deleted her Instagram account and the tweeter who posted the picture has done the same, maybe the time has come to stop all this speculation on here ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:59

Joanna wrote:In view of the fact that Mrs Heslov has deleted her Instagram account and the tweeter who posted the picture has done the same, maybe the time has come to stop all this speculation on here ?

Well, I have to wonder if folks would delete their accounts if there is a serious business purpose to her going to the screening.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:15

Joanna wrote:In view of the fact that Mrs Heslov has deleted her Instagram account and the tweeter who posted the picture has done the same, maybe the time has come to stop all this speculation on here ?

I think the lady has combined Heslov big trouble this time and that George is willing to give her a kick in the ass! What amazes me that she did not understand what was going to happen! Has deleted the accounts but it is too late.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:28

Will leave it up to Katie whether she wants this thread removed. I personally don't see the problem in asking a simple question such as Do you think George and Amal are dating? Its not the first time that information regarding Amal has appeared on this site. Do we not ask the question because she is not an A or D list celebrity?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:33

Strange. If she was there I´d have expected her name to be on list who got invited.
If she was just avec Clooney then it´s a different story.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:47

theminis wrote:Will leave it up to Katie whether she wants this thread removed.  I personally don't see the problem in asking a simple question such as Do you think George and Amal are dating?  Its not the first time that information regarding Amal has appeared on this site.  Do we not ask the question because she is not an A or D list celebrity?

Oh I didn´t see your reply. Right, simple question. Off all the human right barristers in London below 30 or above 40 she is the one should let alone  Very Happy 
Good news is that there are more of those...
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:13

Now, am speculating on why they deleted.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:19

Mrs Heslov hasn't deleted her instagram account she has just made it private which for some odd reason was never like that in the first place.

I very much hope there's no bad feeling with her posting the pictures especially if she thought it was private account she had.

As i have always said to friends and family, facebook, instagram or anything else like that isn't really private, you have to keep an eye on your settings all the time to ensure your account is private but it still amazes me how many people do not do this, just look at your friends of friends facebook account and i bet theirs alot not private and you have no idea who these people are but you sure as hell can find out alot about them and they dont know a thing about it.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:19

Carla asked "If she's so great why is she still single at her age?". I'm guessing because she's just as career oriented and focused as George - which I think could be a real obstacle to a personal relationship between them. It's the same reason why he's still single, IMO.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:27

Lisa knew exactly what she was doing, just didn't realize how great the consequences were going to be.

Lisa is a woman of age already, not ignorant.

Loves the attention of the public too, that's why her account had the
setting that it did.

Last edited by Maggy on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled 'knew')
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:29

LizzyNY wrote:Carla asked "If she's so great why is she still single at her age?". I'm guessing because she's just as career oriented and focused as George - which I think could be a real obstacle to a personal relationship between them. It's the same reason why he's still single, IMO.

Sorry I can´t agree with you on this career oriented thing. Many women I know have managed both, family and career, weather they are in cancer research group, enviromental lawyers or running their own business.. etc.

(I haven´t done that so I´m not talking about myself here. I couldn´t do it, but many I know have done it, big time.)

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:33

Katiedot wrote:I've gotta say, I just don't see it.  Maybe I'm too jaded after all the women he's paraded in the past or perhaps I'm too cynical to hope that he's finally got together with someone we could actually like or admire.  

Besides, if it does turn out that they're really dating, what are we all going to bitch about?

I just spit out my drink - all over my computer! LMAO!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:41

Mazy wrote:I have to say I need to think on this a bit more, like I've been doing nothing but that since I saw the twitter photo. It depends o what stage George is at is his life because this would be much different than any of the previous recent lady friends. She just does't fit the profile. I don't think that she would get serious knowing there is a time limit so he would have to be ore serious then any of the rest.

If that is the case I would have to stop following him, it would be too torturous. I'm not a movie star fan or follow what is going on in Hollywood, like I have said before it is just him. I follow him and love and respect him for the person he seems to be inside. I could not bare to watch him in love with someone, even though I would be happy for him if he was happy. I'm having a hard time just thinking about this.

I find this surprising. I personally don't feel that way. I don't have any ownership over him. I am a fan. That is all. We should respect his choices.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lourdes flores Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:49

No, yo no creo que sea su novia ni quiero que lo sea, me parece sobria, sensata, buena niña, creo que Clooney se aburrirìa mucho màs ràpido de lo habitual con ella en una relaciòn

lourdes flores
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:50

She's very useful for the enough project, so he'll be seeing her a lot, if not what's the point of the enough project and the satelite sentinel project ? And now he's even helping Timochenko & Klitschko.
He paid his ass off for so much evidence against Bashir so it would be very silly to stuff all that material in his attic !  Laughing pointing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:58

Lourdes, hombre y mujer no pueden ser amigos no mas sin tener
atracsion pisica.

Al pasar mucho tiempo juntos terminan enamorandose.

Talves no tarde la relacion, pero siempre es asi.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:17

lourdes flores wrote:No, yo no creo que sea su novia ni quiero que lo sea, me parece sobria, sensata, buena niña, creo que Clooney se aburrirìa mucho màs ràpido de lo habitual con ella en una relaciòn

Google translation:

No, I do not think it's his girlfriend or want it to be, I think sober, sensible, good girl, I think Clooney much faster than usual I get bored with it in a relationship

Maggy wrote:Lourdes, hombre y mujer no pueden ser amigos no mas sin tener
atracsion pisica.

Al pasar mucho tiempo juntos terminan enamorandose.

Talves no tarde la relacion, pero siempre es asi.

Google translation:

Lourdes, men and women can not be friends no more without 
atracsion pisica. 

Spending time together end up falling in love. 

No later Talves the relationship, but it is always so.

So glad google speaks so many languages  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next