George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

+45
Cece42
silly willy
Boshkash
Carolina Gal
watching
jd68
Butterfly
Pari
annemarie
Piglet
silly girl
Philippago
Sevens
m4rose
Doug Ross
NewFanForever
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
lourdes flores
ktsue2002
LizzyNY
Maggy
lelacorb
Nicky80
fava
marysunshine
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Rachel
Carla97
theminis
NotAvailable
What Would He Say
Margou
Picachu
melbert
LornaDoone
Henway
Mazy
phys major
Katiedot
49 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are George and Amal dating?

Yes, they're a couple

No, this is just a business relationship

Really? This shit again? Why do you even care?

View results

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by ****** Fri 28 Feb 2014, 16:28

LizzyNY wrote:Wendy Williams just said Amal is not so pretty - not as good looking as the rest of his girlfriends

I said the same thing here and called me ENVIOUS.

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by What Would He Say Fri 28 Feb 2014, 16:40

what would he say wrote:I love you @way...always so full of sense...

But "here's the thing" as the man himself is fond of saying.....

I'm scared, very scared.  I'm wondering if all this talk of suitability, compatibility meeting of equals etc etc.... Will lead to the both of them thinking WTF why not.  When there really wasn't a why.

We are all hard wired to please, mostly other ppl.  I hope he decides to "please himself"  It's the only way to find the "happy" he craves.

I'll add envious in there too (above). Maybe up it to blinded by jealousy, add in consumed by heart brake....BUT hay the one thing I know is "tomorrow is going to be nothing like today"  I love you cheers I love you 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 28 Feb 2014, 16:49

As I said previously..not sure whats  going on here with AA.

Last edited by NewFanForever on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 20:25; edited 2 times in total

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 28 Feb 2014, 16:53

Deborah Reis wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Wendy Williams just  said Amal is not so pretty - not as good looking as the rest of his girlfriends

I said the same thing here and called me ENVIOUS.

Is it not just George, for whom it must matter??  

WHY worry over what anyone says, when for George all things must be perfect already, with regard to Amal?  I love you 

I must also share this... as I was reading from some websites, where they've posted pictures referencing their first "known" outing - I noticed that may be... yes just may be, George wanted his grey scarf (The Monuments Men premiers) to match Amal's grey coat... I still smile thinking of how sweet that was on George's part, if indeed... really Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Feb 2014, 16:58

like the please himself way to express
brava Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Feb 2014, 18:22

Way2Old - I think you know him better than you think you do. I'd be willing to bet he's got a spot all picked out for that directing Oscar, and he won't quit until he has one. Smile 

I do hope, though, that if he comes to a point where he wants a lasting relationship, he does whatever he has to do to make it happen. He has sacrificed enough of his personal life for his career.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Fri 28 Feb 2014, 18:41

Today went out on a Brazilian newspaper: "George Clooney will maintain its current girlfriend hidden in the closet,because she is not pretty enough for him to display it on the red carpet.Do not criticize me, defenders of Amal, the newspaper was told kkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Feb 2014, 18:44

What does "kkk" mean Deborah Reis ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Feb 2014, 19:04

Good grief! Character assasssination on the basis of a couple of photos. Appalling and complete unnecessary. The paper must be desperate for increased circulation that they need to sink so low.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Feb 2014, 20:26

Deborah - You made your point. You don't think Amal is pretty. Fine. Personally, I don't think it matters. If the woman George ends up with makes him happy, that's all that should matter - and I do hope he ends up with someone!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Fri 28 Feb 2014, 20:33

LizzyNY wrote:Deborah - You made your point. You don't think Amal is pretty. Fine. Personally, I don't think it matters. If the woman George ends up with makes him happy, that's all that should matter - and I do hope he ends up with someone!

Honey, it was the newspaper that spoke, If it hurts you, I have no guilt. 

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 28 Feb 2014, 21:08

George doesn't seem to go for what some describe as beautiful whatever that is. He seems to go for Pretty women with senses of humor and that are down to earth not snobbish or stuck up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri 28 Feb 2014, 21:34

I think G should say something about it...give a hint...because their "relationship" is all over the news.

I don't think they are in relationship because they were just seen at the White House together, with lots of other people. And the same "news" is being recycled over and over by newspapers. Just copy-paste-ing the same info, adding a bit of spice here and there to sell the papers. Remember when they were first seen together in London at the dinner, there were also such news all over...but after a while G said something like this:how can you say there is a relationship if we were not alone, but with many people?

I think George meets so many interesting people because he is very active in many areas.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Feb 2014, 21:53

Deborah - I am not "hurt" - just annoyed. You don't think she's pretty. You think seeing it in a newspaper proves it. Well, I have two sayings for you:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Pretty is as pretty does."

You can believe (and say) whatever you like, but I'm just a little tired of you harping on Amal's looks. She is an accomplished woman who has a lot to offer, whether to George or someone else. Her looks have nothing to do with her value as a person.

And just as an aside, I'm sure she's more attractive than some of us - maybe less attractive than others - but we all could be happy to have accomplished as much as she has in her life.

End of rant! (With apologies to my fellow posters, who really didn't need to hear this.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Feb 2014, 23:50

No apologies necessary - I was just about to remind everyone that we should refrain from showing our shallow inner beings and quit harping on about the appearance of the women in Georges life.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 01 Mar 2014, 00:19

LizzyNY wrote:Deborah - I am not "hurt" - just annoyed. You don't think she's pretty. You think seeing it in a newspaper proves it. Well, I have two sayings for you:

You can believe (and say) whatever you like, but I'm just a little tired of you harping on Amal's looks. She is an accomplished woman who has a lot to offer, whether to George or someone else. Her looks have nothing to do with her value as a person.

And just as an aside, I'm sure she's more attractive than some of us - maybe less attractive than others - but we all could be happy to have accomplished as much as she has in her life.

End of rant! (With apologies to my fellow posters, who really didn't need to hear this.)

Quite right Lizzy usually don't post in these threads but I have to say and this hurts, Amal is an extremely attractive woman. Have you seen those eyes they are beautiful and her hair. Also we are only seeing not the best of pictures. If anyone would want to be able to dismiss her looks it would be me. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 01 Mar 2014, 00:23

Mazy - I know how you feel about George. I think you must be the kindest poster in this forum.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Sat 01 Mar 2014, 00:23

LizzyNY wrote:Deborah - I am not "hurt" - just annoyed. You don't think she's pretty. You think seeing it in a newspaper proves it. Well, I have two sayings for you:

Firstly, how can you claim that it is realized? just because she is a successful professional? suddenly she is unloved one who has never had luck with no man and therefore is alone today. And as I said, from the moment that a woman dates a movie star in the GC level, she knows that he is subject to criticism.
The funny thing is I've seen various offenses here in this forum directed Monika Jakisic and other ex GC and no one bothered, because in relation to it are biting so much?
Is it because Monika is beautiful and has a spectacular body? suddenly it's easier to take the pain of an ugly woman.
What about the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, does not work. In fact we live in a world where it attaches great importance to Beauty and independent to be more or less attractive than her, it does not matter, because it is she who is dating GC.
So she is being judged.
Also I am tired of this conversation, I'm going to enjoy the carnival, beach, sun and party

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 01 Mar 2014, 00:50

Deborah - We will have to agree to disagree on this matter. I refuse to discuss it with you any further, as so much of what you say is disagreeable to me.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 01 Mar 2014, 00:56

I don't think George should say anything , it is his personal life and really none of our or anyone else's business.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 01 Mar 2014, 01:12

Deborah - The funny thing is I've seen various offenses here in this forum directed Monika Jakisic and other ex GC and no one bothered, because in relation to it are biting so much?

As a moderator I can assure you that we bother - in fact many PM's are sent to posters and some are in fact banned when they continue to break the House Rules - for example Rule No. 3.  
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Mar 2014, 02:59

Deborah Reis wrote:Honey, it was the newspaper that spoke, If it hurts you, I have no guilt. 
Bullshit.

We had another poster here who hated Elisabetta Canalis. She kept on posting about Elisabetta, but only the bad stories, of course. We weren't dumb enough to believe that she 'accidentally' only found the bad stories just as we're not buying your nonsense either.

You enjoy pointing out the ugliness in other people but you don't seem to realise that all you're doing is pointing out your own ugliness. And I don't mean physical ugliness, which isn't important, but the ugliness of your character.

Not only do I think it's really sad that in this age there are still people who think that the only important thing about a woman is her looks but it's even more pathetic that there are still people who think it's absolutely fine to go round pointing out in public how women fail to meet their standards of beauty.

I'm speaking as the owner of this website now: I'm not interested in your, or anyone else's views, on Amal's looks or lack of looks. She has never set herself up to be a beauty queen so what she looks like is irrelevant. If you want to make yourself look judgmental, sexist, dumb, shallow and unpleasant by bitching about someone's looks, by all means go ahead, it's a free world. But not on this site.

Butterfly wrote:I think G should say something about it...give a hint...because their "relationship" is all over the news.
I think it's significant that no statement has been made. Normally he would have denied it by now if there wasn't any truth in the stories.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 01 Mar 2014, 03:25

I don't want to believe some comment. Because anybody doesn't care she is a very pretty or not pretty   or her religion and maybe G wants to change his life etc. And I am sorry but some Muslims are like Europe's people . They have not their good religion life. They have a freedom life . If you ask them they will say 'yes I am' but they don't know everything about their religion or they chose a free life  not religion life because religion has rule for good life in my opinion. Yes Muslims should not drink alcohol yes a Muslim woman should not together a man before from marriage. But some people think world changes and we should change ,but it is not true because world is same just we are changing it. But rule is rule. It haven't change if we believe it.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sat 01 Mar 2014, 05:43

Claiming Amal won't have premarital sex because she is Muslim is as silly as claiming Mel Gibson won't have premarital sex because he is Catholic (he landed up with an out of wedlock child). There are tenets of religion that people do not follow and still claim to be a follower of a religion.

I don't see George with anyone that is deeply religious simply because he is not.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Mar 2014, 05:45

Especially as we don't even know that she is Muslim!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 01 Mar 2014, 07:02

Nicky80 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney's New Gal Pal Amal Alamuddin: 5 Fast Facts

George Clooney seems to have found a new leading lady. 

When the Gravity star was spotted holding hands with lawyer Amal Alamuddin at a special screening of his new film, The Monuments Men, at the White House on Feb. 18, the two certainly looked like more than just friends. 

So who is the beautiful, successful London lawyer who seems to have struck up a budding romance with one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood? 

Here are five things to know about Amal Alamuddin. 

1. She's multilingual.
Alamuddin, 36, was born in Beirut, Lebanon, according to a bio posted by her alma mater, New York University School of Law. Now based in London, she is fluent in French, Arabic and English. 

2. She's a lawyer and activist.
Alamuddin is an accomplished barrister who specializes in international law, human rights, extradition and criminal law for the Doughty Street Chambers firm in London. In 2011 she began to represent WikiLeaks founder Julian Assangein his fight against extradition by Sweden. She also has been appointed to numerous U.N. commissions and is an advisor to former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Syria. 

3. She has impressive credentials.
Alamuddin earned an English law degree at Oxford University and went on to study at the NYU School of Law in 2000. For one semester, she worked as a student law clerk for now-Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor, who was then a judge at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. After graduating from NYU, she joined the litigation department of Sullivan & Cromwell in New York and practiced U.S. and international law there for three years, according to her NYU bio. 

4. She's a hit on social media. 
Before deleting her Twitter page, she had nearly 1,800 followers including Ashton Kutcher and Julia Gillard, the former prime minister of Australia. 

5. She's a sex symbol.
Last year, a Tumblr blog that tracks what it calls "barrister hotties" voted her London's hottest female barrister. Alamuddin landed on top of the list for "achieving the seemingly unattainable ideal of contemporary femininity: she is both breathtakingly beautiful and formidably successful," the website stated.

This is what makes me think there is something there - People don't do gal pal write ups without Stan OK-ing it. This seems to be a public push to ensure that she is not seen or spoken about as some brainless bimbo and not treated as someone who is just arm-candy. She is accomplished and deemed his equal professionally. It seems like an attempt to set her apart from those who came before.  And for George to been seen in a different light - all those jokes about cocktail waitresses, glamour models and women 20 years younger who are wannabe models might actually be bugging him on some level.

Also after being seen in LA recently, has he gone to London now - maybe to be with her whilst working? I am sure I read somewhere on this iste thyat he wasn't going to the Oscars because he would be in London. Or did I imagine that?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 01 Mar 2014, 07:34

Nope you didn't imagine it Watching, George did say that - now heres the tricky bit I can't remember on what thread we posted it - but yes to London he goes.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 01 Mar 2014, 08:52

Katiedot wrote:Especially as we don't even know that she is Muslim!

AA is not Muslim, I posted it before she is Lebanese. I don't know what that would mean as far as her religion.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Mar 2014, 08:59

Mazy wrote:I posted it before she is Lebanese. I don't know what that would mean as far as her religion.
It means she's 60% likely to be Muslim and 40% likely to be Christian, however seeing as Christians are emigrating at higher rates, the fact that she's British would suggest she's probably from a Christian family.

What religion (if any) she personally practices is anyone's guess. And none of our business, I think.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:02

Here we go. I think this time the media all say nice facts about this woman. She really is different.
Maybe George was a little embarasssed at last year's Oscar,when his then grilfriend sitting right beside him,and Seth still brutally made that 9-year-old girl joke about his woman choices. Then this year's Golden Globe joke again came all over the world.
I don't know if George was blasted that way at these high-profile ceremonies before, but if it was me, I would feel uncomfortable because everyone laughed so hard at your personal life at those big moments when they were supposed to talk even joke about your career.  
Is George thinking about a change when he has the chance to start over again?

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:13; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:05

theminis wrote:Nope you didn't imagine it Watching, George did say that - now heres the tricky bit I can't remember on what thread we posted it - but yes to London he goes.
He said he would be in London working on some stuff.David Letterman Show!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:09

theminis wrote:Nope you didn't imagine it Watching, George did say that - now heres the tricky bit I can't remember on what thread we posted it - but yes to London he goes.
I have my doubts that he's off to London to work. I think he made that statement for some privacy and down time. He knew he wasn't going to the Oscars and rather than say "why should I go when I wasn't nominated for anything?" he opted to say he would be in London working. We know Tomorrowland has wrapped, so it would be a new project. He may be going to be with Amal, maybe not.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:30

melbert wrote:
I have my doubts that he's off to London to work.  I think he made that statement for some privacy and down time.  He knew he wasn't going to the Oscars and rather than say "why should I go when I wasn't nominated for anything?" he opted to say he would be in London working.  We know Tomorrowland has wrapped, so it would be a new project.  He may be going to be with Amal, maybe not.
I just watched the video again.Here is how he says it:"Oh, I'm not going. I'm gonna be in...I really...I'm goona be working in...[long pause]London for a period of time. So I won't be going." Cool He seems to hesitate.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:35

melbert wrote:
I have my doubts that he's off to London to work.  I think he made that statement for some privacy and down time.  He knew he wasn't going to the Oscars and rather than say "why should I go when I wasn't nominated for anything?" he opted to say he would be in London working.  We know Tomorrowland has wrapped, so it would be a new project.  He may be going to be with Amal, maybe not.
So if he was just making up the thing for the show- and he did hesitate about the location for a few seconds- then it was London that occourred to him first!

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 04:47; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 01 Mar 2014, 09:46

Amal Alamuddin is a barrister specialising in international law, human rights, extradition and criminal law. She has represented clients in cases before the International Criminal Court, the International Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights, as well as in domestic courts in the UK and US.
Amal also provides advice to governments and individuals on international law, and has been appointed to a number of UN commissions including as adviser to Special Envoy Kofi Annan on Syria, and as Counsel to the Inquiry launched by UN human rights rapporteur Ben Emmerson QC into the use of drones in counter-terrorism operations.
Amal is fluent in French and Arabic and has particular expertise in international criminal law and the Middle East region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but that beautiful woman, I like, and I hope that she truly is the new partner of GC!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 01 Mar 2014, 17:51

There is another explanation to consider ...that they simply don't know if they are together, because they didn't have proper time to get to know each other, I mean alone time together... George is constantly travelling.
It takes time to get to know a person and see if you feel comfortable around her/him.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 01 Mar 2014, 17:59

It was this one   Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Sat 01 Mar 2014, 18:56

I re-watched Live with Kelly and Michael. When asked he said no, he'd be working in Spai before he was cut off. So Spain? Maybe his plans changed. Or he didn't know where he'd be for sure.

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Mar 2014, 18:58

He's just trying to throw everybody off. He's going undercover again, but he didn't want to just say "none of your business". Instead, he's showing us.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 01 Mar 2014, 19:09

melbert wrote:He's just trying to throw everybody off.  He's going undercover again, but he didn't want to just say "none of your business".  Instead, he's showing us.

I wish now that he's approaching middle 50's he would learn the Big Lesson of....
"I can say what I like now that I'm over 50" and just say....
"that's personal" or "that's for me to know and you to guess at" etc etc.

It Is Allowed George !!

lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Sat 01 Mar 2014, 22:27

When police investigate crimes, they speak of a criminal's MO or modis operandi.  But we all have an MO , not just criminals.  We all do things, usually in an expected way throughout our lives.  We are wondering about George  and Amal. Well, I think they have been together longer than just since the pics in the car near the end of October.  George breaks up and usually begins another relationship rather soon.  He is definitely trying to keep things private for as long as possible, as it helps with both people having privacy to get to know one another without the prying eye of the paparazzi.  Amal is no longer on Facebook or Twitter which is, I think, a direct result of dating George.  When they do see one another, she does not have her "press" people announce where she is going or will turn up because she is not into the Hollywood lifestyle....look at me, I need attention!   It is just my opinion, but I think it is highly probable that she was in Cabo with George.  I realize that we are all curious about what is going on with George, but the poor soul doesn't have much privacy in his life, so staying under the radar, hesitating when he mentioned he would be in London, or whatever, is what he needs to do to have some peace.  I think that with him bringing her to the White House was probably a mistake in terms of keeping things under wraps, but one can't stay forever under the radar when you have the kind of celebrity that George has now.  Yeah, I am curious about this seemingly new development in his life, but I think that time will show us what is going on.  In the meantime, I will sit back, relax, do my thing, and keep up with George's goings on because I enjoy who he is and the movies he creates!
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 04 Mar 2014, 00:39

Katiedot wrote:
Deborah Reis wrote:Honey, it was the newspaper that spoke, If it hurts you, I have no guilt. 
Bullshit.

We had another poster here who hated Elisabetta Canalis.  She kept on posting about Elisabetta, but only the bad stories, of course.  We weren't dumb enough to believe that she 'accidentally' only found the bad stories just as we're not buying your nonsense either.

You enjoy pointing out the ugliness in other people but you don't seem to realise that all you're doing is pointing out your own ugliness.  And I don't mean physical ugliness, which isn't important, but the ugliness of your character.  

Not only do I think it's really sad that in this age there are still people who think that the only important thing about a woman is her looks but it's even more pathetic  that there are still people who think it's absolutely fine to go round pointing out in public how women fail to meet their standards of beauty.

I'm speaking as the owner of this website now: I'm not interested in your, or anyone else's views, on Amal's looks or lack of looks.   She has never set herself up to be a beauty queen so what she looks like is irrelevant.   If you want to make yourself look judgmental, sexist, dumb, shallow and unpleasant by bitching about someone's looks, by all means go ahead, it's a free world.  But not on this site.

Butterfly wrote:I think G should say something about it...give a hint...because their "relationship" is all over the news.
 I think it's significant that no statement has been made.  Normally he would have denied it by now if there wasn't any truth in the stories.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

I could give you a good answer, but your comment was so ridiculous it does not deserve answer, just laughs

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 04 Mar 2014, 13:57

Well if they are then it will be a challenge....she is very busy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Mar 2014, 14:57

I wouldn't be at all surprised if George has become totally pissed off over the recent years by the unkind, negative and downright cruel remarks other women have made about his lady friends.
Both on the Internet in general but more importantly
on this forum.
So now if his fans are being kept in the dark about his private life then I for one don't blame him one bit !
I agree with rule 3 in the Forum Rules below.

From my own experience over the years I've noticed that other women who say cruel unkind words about another woman, just for the hell of it, don't have a happy life themselves.
So why give yourself away by doing that, is what I always think.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:09

Joanna, does George really know this forum? I found it via Google then joined here.
So we believe George has known of George Clooney's Open House?
Why not let him chat with us...he recently did a wonderful online chat at reddit.
Trying to ease the tension here. Laughing
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:19

It is. George Clooney should be here in this forum
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

George, darling, I want you to find such a wonderful woman as you: beautiful, sexy, smart, Eva mendez is a good choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:55

I think he is capable of choosing a girlfriend for himself..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:57

Deborah Reis wrote:It is. George Clooney should be here in this forum

George, darling, I want you to find such a wonderful woman as you: beautiful, sexy, smart, Eva mendez is a good choice

Don't get your hopes up. George doesn't "do" social networking,
he's far too busy and sensible !
I don't think he needs advice from strangers about
his love life either. Lol.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 04 Mar 2014, 16:09

Joanna wrote:
Deborah Reis wrote:It is. George Clooney should be here in this forum

Don't get your hopes up. George doesn't "do" social networking,
he's far too busy and sensible !
I don't think he needs advice from strangers about
his love life either. Lol.

Some people do not know how to interpret a comment ironic, just laughing even .
Like I would be foolish to think that GC would be here and not ask for your opinion about my comment Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Mar 2014, 16:39

OK.... Razz 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next