Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Mon Feb 08 2016, 13:17

Before going crazy on this, consider the source. I've long doubted that CDAN has any genuine inside information on anyone genuinely A-list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
October 3, 2015

Why yes, that was the barely celebrity wife of this A+ list mostly movie actor eating alone in the downstairs eating hall at The Plaza. She then got a text and quickly made her way upstairs to a suite where she stayed for two hours. The suite is permanently booked by the company that her former boyfriend owns.

Amal Clooney/George Clooney

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Had.e6 on Mon Feb 08 2016, 13:56

this is disgusting, I'm sorry for Amal and George , I'm sorry for their families .

Had.e6
Clooneyfan

Posts : 120
Join date : 2015-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Mon Feb 08 2016, 14:00

??

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by annemarie on Mon Feb 08 2016, 14:54

That is just ridiculous and nasty bullshit.

annemarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3816
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Feb 08 2016, 15:47

You guys have really dirty minds! There could be a million innocent reasons for her actions but you went right for the ugly one. Shame on you!

(Isn't it funny that someone who isn't a big fan of Amal would give her the benefit of the doubt, but her constant defenders automatically think the worst is implied?) Just a thought.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3488
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Had.e6 on Mon Feb 08 2016, 16:59

Katiedot wrote:??
I can not imagine what their families are going through, divorce , body shaming , Pregnancy , etc , this is terrible. All of these criticisms, for what ? What one might do to deserve this treatment ? Marry a women he loves or falling in love with a famous actor .

Had.e6
Clooneyfan

Posts : 120
Join date : 2015-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by annemarie on Mon Feb 08 2016, 17:52

We all know what they were trying to imply let's not act like we don't . That is why I said what I thought.

To be honest If she were there it is not a crime to meet a friend even an ex  not all people breakup as enemies.

The article could have been written differently but of course they wanted to imply something questionable.

annemarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3816
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Mon Feb 08 2016, 18:29

Of course CDAN wanted to imply something smutty was going on, but that doesn't mean we need to jump to the same conclusion too.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Donnamarie on Mon Feb 08 2016, 18:34

If anyone is familiar with the this site then you can conclude that the implication or insinuation is quite clear.  
They would not have posted it unless they were implying 
something sneaky was going on.  That's the story.  Dirty minds would aptly describe CDAN.

Donnamarie
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Feb 08 2016, 18:58

Of course CDAN"s insinuations were obvious . Insinuation is how they get attention. If they didn't hint at all kinds of awful behavior nobody would pay any attention to them. But why on earth would anyone get so upset by it?

First of all, you know exactly what it is: an obvious attempt to start a rumor. Secondly, I doubt that anyone who knows George and Amal - let alone George and Amal themselves - even knows CDAN exists. Maybe some poor staffer in Stan's office has the wonderful job of reading all this garbage, but I doubt it ever comes to George's attention. He's too busy living his life to waste time on this crap.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3488
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by annemarie on Mon Feb 08 2016, 19:09

Lizzy I certainly hope so it would be horrible to have hear this crap on a regular basis.

annemarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3816
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Mon Feb 08 2016, 19:25

HaHaHaHaHaHa!

The image of Amal Clooney biding her time before a tryst with a tray of food court pizza, where she can be seen doing so, is simply hilarious. 

Her secret lover made her cool her heels and then texted her? Yeah, that sounds exactly like something Amal Clooney would go for. LMAO.

These 'CDAN' people are desperate.

Way2Old4Dis
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2064
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Donnamarie on Tue Feb 09 2016, 01:57

This IS crap. Every CDAN story Ive read here since I've been posting have been crap.  

However there are some people who may not realize that CDAN is BS and completely without credibility.

Personally I don't understand why we post these blind items.  It just brings attention to their stories.  Which is what they want.

Donnamarie
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Tue Feb 09 2016, 02:14

Donnamarie wrote:Personally I don't understand why we post these blind items.
For the simple reason that this is a site for everything about George Clooney and not a site for only verified and totally nice stories about George Clooney.  I believe that fans should have a chance to read ALL that there is out there in the media about George, from the boringly obvious to the wildly incoherent and all points in between, not a sanitised, editorialised, censored and limited selection of stories that only show the good side.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by melbert on Tue Feb 09 2016, 03:21

Katiedot wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:Personally I don't understand why we post these blind items.
For the simple reason that this is a site for everything about George Clooney and not a site for only verified and totally nice stories about George Clooney.  I believe that fans should have a chance to read ALL that there is out there in the media about George, from the boringly obvious to the wildly incoherent and all points in between, not a sanitised, editorialised, censored and limited selection of stories that only show the good side.

However, many on here ONLY want to see that as George CAN DO NO WRONG!!!  I still LOVE George, I really do, but I know that he is human and IS NOT perfect!!!  We get all stories here, the good, the bad and the ugly.  That's why I love it here, however, lately it's all about PERFECT George.  Sorry people, George is NOT perfect.

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19092
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by annemarie on Tue Feb 09 2016, 04:15

I don't think George is perfect he is human no one on this earth is perfect.

annemarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3816
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Donnamarie on Tue Feb 09 2016, 04:42

I'm not looking for sanitized.   And I can be critical of George but it's constructive criticism based on mostly responsible reporting by the media.  Not garbage put out by a hardly reputable source.  And when we post that kind of material here it gives that source added attention and a certain amount of credibility.   IMO.  

The items CDAN puts out there are just trash.  Of course that's my opinion.  And I can choose to read it or not.  I get that.  And I try (not always successful) not to comment on those stories when I read them here.
When I read any story about George I always consider the source. 

I don't need to be told that George is not perfect.  He is human.  He screws up.  But George gets criticized here for nothing more than a look on his face at times.   And now that he's married to Amal who is not well liked by a number of people, there seems to be even more ammunition to use against George for everything he says and does!  His own words are questioned for truthfulness at times.  This a bit off topic but it goes to the perception that many of us think George is perfect.  I don't think anyone here believes that but we do defend him when some of us feel the criticism is unwarranted.

Donnamarie
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by NotAvailable on Tue Feb 09 2016, 11:26

Aah just smut. So she went upstairs to a suite for 2 hours. It doesn't mean she got all steamy naked with some younger, sexy and hot bodied good looking guy and had rotten wild crazy sex.

A skinny gal has to watch out for tale tale bruising as they tend to a lot easier than most ladies. Nope, shes not gonna risk that crap and lose her BIG TIME meal ticket, wild about Amal guy, even if she wanted to. Which, CDAN cannot say as he doesn't know diddly.

Nope, this is just smutty gossip of the worst variety. CDAN's style. Just my take and opinion on CDAN. I may read lots of steamy romances, but thats not real ppl getting talked about.

NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Somewhere, everywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Tue Feb 09 2016, 12:32

Donnamarie wrote:I'm not looking for sanitized.   And I can be critical of George but it's constructive criticism based on mostly responsible reporting by the media.  Not garbage put out by a hardly reputable source.  And when we post that kind of material here it gives that source added attention and a certain amount of credibility.   IMO.  
I hear you, I really do.

When I created this site, I decided not to limit what gets posted here (take a look at the house rules, especially rule #9). I like to read everything that there is about George. If we limit it to only responsible reporting, then close to half of what's posted here would disappear. For example, the sighting of George and Amal at her belated birthday party couldn't have been posted until a couple of days later when photos of the event came out to prove that it was a genuine report and not made up.

I trust that the majority of the posters on this site are smart enough to know when they're reading something with value and something that's nonsense, and deal with it appropriately.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by PigPen on Tue Feb 09 2016, 14:21

Melbert...Sorry people, George is NOT perfect.


The hell you say!!!!!!!!  Shame on you.. Hang your head in disgrace for even thinking such a thing.   sadomach1

PigPen
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1800
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by fava on Tue Feb 09 2016, 14:45

Donnamarie wrote:
I don't need to be told that George is not perfect.  He is human.  He screws up.  But George gets criticized here for nothing more than a look on his face at times.   And now that he's married to Amal who is not well liked by a number of people, there seems to be even more ammunition to use against George for everything he says and does!  His own words are questioned for truthfulness at times.  This a bit off topic but it goes to the perception that many of us think George is perfect.  I don't think anyone here believes that but we do defend him when some of us feel the criticism is unwarranted.
I don't think posters were really questioning his "truthfulness."  He is a great raconteur and, like all great story tellers, may use a little poetic license or exaggeration to improve the anecdote.

fava
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 976
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Donnamarie on Tue Feb 09 2016, 21:02

fava wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:
I don't need to be told that George is not perfect.  He is human.  He screws up.  But George gets criticized here for nothing more than a look on his face at times.   And now that he's married to Amal who is not well liked by a number of people, there seems to be even more ammunition to use against George for everything he says and does!  His own words are questioned for truthfulness at times.  This a bit off topic but it goes to the perception that many of us think George is perfect.  I don't think anyone here believes that but we do defend him when some of us feel the criticism is unwarranted.
I don't think posters were really questioning his "truthfulness."  He is a great raconteur and, like all great story tellers, may use a little poetic license or exaggeration to improve the anecdote.


fava I do think at times George's truthfulness is questioned.  But you are right.  He is a great raconteur and sometimes he just plays loose with his storytelling.

Katiedot, I certainly understand why you choose to make as much information that is out there available to us. Some stories tho are so ridiculous.  And  there is so much shit out there about George (and Amal) that I just want us to be responsible in how we discuss it here.  And I do hope that most readers can distinguish the BS from legitimate news.

Donnamarie
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by carolhathaway on Tue Feb 09 2016, 21:16

Donnamarie wrote:
Katiedot, I certainly understand why you choose to make as much information that is out there available to us. Some stories tho are so ridiculous.  And  there is so much shit out there about George (and Amal) that I just want us to be responsible in how we discuss it here.  And I do hope that most readers can distinguish the BS from legitimate news.
I started to write about this issue a few times today and then stopped because I couldn't express what I really wanted to say.
It's just about what Donnamarie just wrote, thanks for that!

I think we all agree that we don't want a censorship here - and I guess nobody wants to decide what's worth to be posted and what is just b..it. We all should to differ about that, and those who don't like it can just stay away from that threat. The only problem that may result from that is that some of those who discuss this issue could get the impression that their own opinions are confirmed because nobody questions this. Which might lead to the opinion that it's true because there's no real discussion...

carolhathaway
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2015-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Alisonfan on Wed Feb 10 2016, 00:16

Blind have past to be right Betty and much to more why not to be true on Amal? We no know?Do you?

Alisonfan
Clooney-phile

Posts : 674
Join date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by fava on Wed Feb 10 2016, 00:38

Donnamarie wrote:
fava wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:
I don't need to be told that George is not perfect.  He is human.  He screws up.  But George gets criticized here for nothing more than a look on his face at times.   And now that he's married to Amal who is not well liked by a number of people, there seems to be even more ammunition to use against George for everything he says and does!  His own words are questioned for truthfulness at times.  This a bit off topic but it goes to the perception that many of us think George is perfect.  I don't think anyone here believes that but we do defend him when some of us feel the criticism is unwarranted.
I don't think posters were really questioning his "truthfulness."  He is a great raconteur and, like all great story tellers, may use a little poetic license or exaggeration to improve the anecdote.


fava I do think at times George's truthfulness is questioned.  But you are right.  He is a great raconteur and sometimes he just plays loose with his storytelling.

Katiedot, I certainly understand why you choose to make as much information that is out there available to us. Some stories tho are so ridiculous.  And  there is so much shit out there about George (and Amal) that I just want us to be responsible in how we discuss it here.  And I do hope that most readers can distinguish the BS from legitimate news.
well he did claim he never dated Krista....

fava
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 976
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Wed Feb 10 2016, 01:01

Donnamarie wrote:Katiedot, I certainly understand why you choose to make as much information that is out there available to us. Some stories tho are so ridiculous.  And  there is so much shit out there about George (and Amal) that I just want us to be responsible in how we discuss it here.  And I do hope that most readers can distinguish the BS from legitimate news.
Totally understood and fully agree.

carolhathaway wrote: The only problem that may result from that is that some of those who discuss this issue could get the impression that their own opinions are confirmed because nobody questions this. Which might lead to the opinion that it's true because there's no real discussion...
In my experience of clooney fan sites, there's never a shortage of opinions or people to express them!

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by carolhathaway on Wed Feb 10 2016, 06:58

Katiedot wrote:
carolhathaway wrote: The only problem that may result from that is that some of those who discuss this issue could get the impression that their own opinions are confirmed because nobody questions this. Which might lead to the opinion that it's true because there's no real discussion...
 In my experience of clooney fan sites, there's never a shortage of opinions or people to express them!
Katie,
I didn't express my post. To make it clearer: I wasn't talking about other fansites (I'm not on any other sites than COH) but in general.

To go off topic: In Germany many people don't agree with our government's politics about the refugees crisis. The comments some of them write on social medias are sometimes so nasty and hateful that it takes your breath away. I usually don't read those comments because I do have a different opinion and think that that's a waste of time to discuss these issues with people who often just seem dump-headed to me. But then I realized that many of them seem to believe that everybody shares their opinion because nobody answers back. So there are opinions like: "Nearly all Germans agree with us" which is not true. And this results in "Well, if our government doesn't listen to us we'll have to do something on our own." So they burn houses where refugees live or will live to prevent that people will be able to move in. And they're not just dump-headed nazis but people like you and me.

So this is very much off topic from George, but I thought about these issues when I wrote the other comments.

carolhathaway
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2015-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by What Would He Say on Wed Feb 10 2016, 12:14

Katiedot wrote:Before going crazy on this, consider the source.  I've long doubted that CDAN has any genuine inside information on anyone genuinely A-list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
October 3, 2015

Why yes, that was the barely celebrity wife of this A+ list mostly movie actor eating alone in the downstairs eating hall at The Plaza. She then got a text and quickly made her way upstairs to a suite where she stayed for two hours. The suite is permanently booked by the company that her former boyfriend owns.

Amal Clooney/George Clooney


Following on from my post in the "George reveals details of proposal" thread....

Maybe following the unexpected proposal....Amal had unfinished business....It's always nice to complete the circle keep people in the loop....not to just drop people as if they meant nothing.....

If it were to be more than that, as is "suggested"....Then George has the proposal to blame...the ambush.....

George on his knees. wrote:

 ‘I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of my life without you.’ 

That is heavy sh*t.....that is an emotional handcuff....When not expected, causes reason to go out the window....and an answer to be given too swiftly.....and hearts to be broken...

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Donnamarie on Wed Feb 10 2016, 14:32

carolhathaway wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
carolhathaway wrote: The only problem that may result from that is that some of those who discuss this issue could get the impression that their own opinions are confirmed because nobody questions this. Which might lead to the opinion that it's true because there's no real discussion...
 In my experience of clooney fan sites, there's never a shortage of opinions or people to express them!
Katie,
I didn't express my post. To make it clearer: I wasn't talking about other fansites (I'm not on any other sites than COH) but in general.

To go off topic: In Germany many people don't agree with our government's politics about the refugees crisis. The comments some of them write on social medias are sometimes so nasty and hateful that it takes your breath away. I usually don't read those comments because I do have a different opinion and think that that's a waste of time to discuss these issues with people who often just seem dump-headed to me. But then I realized that many of them seem to believe that everybody shares their opinion because nobody answers back. So there are opinions like: "Nearly all Germans agree with us" which is not true. And this results in "Well, if our government doesn't listen to us we'll have to do something on our own." So they burn houses where refugees live or will live to prevent that people will be able to move in. And they're not just dump-headed nazis but people like you and me.

So this is very much off topic from George, but I thought about these issues when I wrote the other comments.


ch, you're right.  That's why sometimes I do comment about these ridiculous blind items that otherwise aren't worth the effort it takes.  But by not commenting at all or letting those who feel the story has "legs" take the lead then you're left with a one sided point of view.

Donnamarie
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Alisonfan on Thu Feb 11 2016, 16:35

Smoke and fire.Sometimes something will always be wrong?

Alisonfan
Clooney-phile

Posts : 674
Join date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Blind item reveal: Amal Clooney

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum