George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood

+22
GiGi
Maggy
playfuldeb
Way2Old4Dis
Rachel
Lakin460
Carla97
blubelle
Lighterside
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
Mazy
moniquevander
Katiedot
bamboochacha
LornaDoone
phys major
fava
Joanna
it's me
silly girl
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood Empty CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood

Post by silly girl Sun 22 Sep 2013, 23:57

Saw this on another site first....what does everyone think?

Blind Items Revealed
October 28, 2012

This B+ actress is on a very hit cable show. She has done and continues to do movies too, but it is really the television show that has made her career. Anyway, she says that within the past two years she had the worst sex she has ever had in her life. One time with this A++ list movie actor. They were both involved in other relationships but a scene got out of hand so they went back to her trailer and tried to have sex, but it was a mess. The actor tried to make it all move quality by lifting her but hurt his back. Then he had troubles achieving full staff and kept complaining that he needed his medicine and they never got anywhere or really did much of anything, but somehow the actor managed to finish and then told her it was amazing. She said that she laughed and cried, but that it made their working relationship better.

Evan Rachel Wood/George Clooney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood Empty Re: CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood

Post by it's me Mon 23 Sep 2013, 00:07

All fake

I mean not him
Guess no her even!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood Empty Re: CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Sep 2013, 00:26

Gross kiss & tell then by the female.

Is that the true version or the second guessing version ?
I'm easily confused you know.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Sep 2013, 00:28

Joanna wrote:Gross kiss & tell then by the female.

Is that the true version or the second guessing version ?
I'm easily confused you know.
G is not so stupid
It was his movie too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 23 Sep 2013, 00:32

silly girl wrote:Saw this on another site first....what does everyone think?

Blind Items Revealed
October 28, 2012

This B+ actress is on a very hit cable show. She has done and continues to do movies too, but it is really the television show that has made her career. Anyway, she says that within the past two years she had the worst sex she has ever had in her life. One time with this A++ list movie actor. They were both involved in other relationships but a scene got out of hand so they went back to her trailer and tried to have sex, but it was a mess. The actor tried to make it all move quality by lifting her but hurt his back. Then he had troubles achieving full staff and kept complaining that he needed his medicine and they never got anywhere or really did much of anything, but somehow the actor managed to finish and then told her it was amazing. She said that she laughed and cried, but that it made their working relationship better.

Evan Rachel Wood/George Clooney

God I hope not. There are too many distasteful bits in that story.....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Sep 2013, 02:33

How incredibly sad...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 23 Sep 2013, 02:35

Oh good lord this is gross!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 23 Sep 2013, 04:39

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Sep 2013, 05:04

LOL, this makes me laugh!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

CDAN blind item revealed---George Clooney and Evan Rachel Wood Empty what show?

Post by moniquevander Mon 23 Sep 2013, 07:24

what very hit cable show is Evan Rachel Wood on?

moniquevander
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Sep 2013, 08:15

True Blood?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 23 Sep 2013, 08:57

Katiedot wrote:LOL, this makes me laugh!
Me too.

No way but whoever she is she didn't flatter herself by telling that ridiculous story.
It might have been a more of a rom-com effect if instead of have the man say it was great sex: he said "Phew that was about the worst sex I ever had. Just a thought
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 23 Sep 2013, 12:03

Just my 2 cents worth but....I was thinking.....

Is bad sex with George Clooney...I mean the worst sex ever!....STILL THE BEST SEX ON EARTH COMPARED TO SEX WITH 99.99% of men generally  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

In the interest of science, I am willing to put this theory to the test at the earliest opportunity....given a cat in hells chance Embarassed

What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Sep 2013, 12:23

Wonder how embellished this story is........rumours at the time said that Himself was quite taken with her, but then he would have broken his own rules on age difference.

Reminds me of Sandra Bullock's comments about their friendship, and if it went any further whether they'd just look at each other and think 'U-oh, did we do just do something very very awkward...?!'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 23 Sep 2013, 13:05

LMAO! Oh poor Enty...not getting enouigh love these days, dude? Trying to get back in the game by taking on one of the A++ listers now, eh Enty?

Yeah, cuz George would most definitely break his own standing rule about not getting involved with people he's working with and have a go with one of his youngest co-stars, after passing on all the other stunningly beautiful actresses that came before Evan Rachael Wood...I guess she's just "all that" eh? Just couldn't control himself in her presence? ahahahahaha okay if you say so....yeah right that happened! drunken 

Maybe Enty should have actually watched the film before making this one up and then he would notice no "steamy sex scenes" between George and ERW. But then silly me, what does the truth have to do with any of this...that won't get him hits on his dying web page will it? Oops! Thumbs up! 

Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Sep 2013, 14:55

Oh I see Lighterside....as I don't visit that web site I was in the dark.
Thanks Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 23 Sep 2013, 15:38

Joanna wrote:Oh I see Lighterside....as I don't visit that web site I was in the dark.
Thanks Thumbs up! 
That web page has so many ads running on it, you can barely load the page anymore and he continuously whines about needing more money and basically looking for donations from the readers.  The guy couldn't possibly be working for a living or he wouldn't be running this mess and trying to make a living off his made up celebrity rumors.  

Whatever...everyone has to eat I guess but this guy is a bottom feeder for sure!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Sep 2013, 16:00

CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.

at the bottom page
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 23 Sep 2013, 16:09

So, he could make up a story like that and not get sued?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 23 Sep 2013, 17:06

It's his business to get hits on the site, which he can use as a selling feature to the potential advertisers....that's his revenue base.  

His disclaimer on the bottom of the page ensures that it's useless to try to refute any claims made because he says right in the disclaimer that he sometimes makes things up...as in, he reads other gossip sites or the celebrity news from legitimate news sites and then makes up blind items to get hits on his blog, so he can hook more advertisers thereby "earning a living" from gossip.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 23 Sep 2013, 18:26

Could be anyone LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Sep 2013, 18:49

I wish he wasn't encouraged by having
his stuff posted on here !

headbang
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 23 Sep 2013, 19:05

Joanna, posting on here does nothing to encourage him. He's going to post no matter whether it ends up here or not.

I'm going to tend to believe this one - sorry - he ain't no saint and I just don't see him passing her up.

What I do find interesting is that they both were with other people at the time.   So wasn't that Eli and she with Marilyn Manson? Or whatever that freak show with the makeup is called?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Sep 2013, 19:48

Thank you for posting that, Lorna. I thought the same thing, that it is not a stretch for me either to imagine he 'tapped that'. Was it as disappointing as she allegedly portrayed it? Dunno. That could be some half (or 1/4) truths intentionally sensationalized.

Ewwwww.....Evan dated Marilyn Manson???? Ewwwwwwwwwwww! Freak show is putting it lightly. You know he had a both 'floating' ribs removed from his rib cage so he could ......ummmm.....nevermind. Too disgusting to repeat - I'll spare you. Sorry, don't mean to tease. Just suffice it to say he's a degenerate pervert. 'Nuff said.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Sep 2013, 19:53

still think all fake

why
this is what I can't understand
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 23 Sep 2013, 22:36

I was not indicating that I thought George was a saint by any means. What I don't believe is that he would put a film production on the line to "tap that" as you put it. After the filming was done, maybe but not while his investment was on the line and anything could go wrong when you play with fire like "tapping" your leading lady who is crucial to the plot line and it could cause things to go south in a hurry. He's too much of a consummate professional for that kind of behavior. Would he "do her" under different circumstances, no doubt...but not putting his professional reputation and career on the line for a side piece of tail...nope, can't see it
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 23 Sep 2013, 23:11

Lighterside wrote:I was not indicating that I thought George was a saint by any means.  What I don't believe is that he would put a film production on the line to "tap that" as you put it.  After the filming was done, maybe but not while his investment was on the line and anything could go wrong when you play with fire like "tapping" your leadinglady whois crucial to the plot line and it could cause things to go south in a hurry.  He's too much of a consummate professional for that kind of behavior.  Would he "do her" under different circumstances, no doubt...but not putting his professional reputation and career on the line for a side piece of tail...nope, can't see it

You just CANNOT take this seriously.....Razz
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Mon 23 Sep 2013, 23:16

I don't believe it.
Idle gossip for sensationalism catering to simple-minded vacuous people.

Look at how Enty Lawyer describes himself on Twitter:
300lbs entertainment lawyer, 6 times divorced, living in his parents' basement...
Seems to me he's seeking attention for fame through mythomania, in an attempt to gain a cult following, like Perez-Hilton, etc.

Waste of time...

And no, I don't see George Clooney in his scenario with ERW at all. Never heard any suggestions whatsoever through any simpleton rumor-mill during filming in 2011, & I followed that very closely.
Wink

Last edited by Ocean on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 6 times divorced, not 3, gossip monger claims.)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 23 Sep 2013, 23:21

Greeny, yet again Ocean cheers 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 24 Sep 2013, 02:31

So we can all agree to disagree.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Sep 2013, 04:18

Evan Rachel Wood wasn't a leading lady in the film and sleeping with her wasn't going to jeopardise anything.  He's had long years of experience of charming the ladies to stay friendly with him.

No, I don't think he did this, but no biggie if he did.  He was perfectly willing to screw up Confessions of a Dangerous Mind by sleeping with two of his cast pretty much simultaneously (Maria and Krista) - and who knows if the rumours about him and Julia Roberts have any validity.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:05

As Lorna said, I think we should all agree to disagree with this particular blind that no one actually knows the truth about and you are certainly free to think the worst of him, if that makes you feel better Katie!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:17

Umm, think I wrote that I thought this wasn't him?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:19

what would he say wrote:

Greeny, yet again Ocean cheers 
Thanks, wwhs. Very Happy 

I can see where it's coming from. Maybe Clooney has become a bit of a "sleazy womanising cliche" in the gossip media, because of his dating history. There are some terrible jokes circulating on Twitter about his choices & short-term dating patterns.
He was a decade younger when be filmed Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Not sure if he's changed at all, and maybe he does get casually intimate with a lot of his leading ladies.

I just don't believe this rumor about ERW at all. She's 26 younger & the story paints him in an unflattering, ridiculous way. Maybe there are hateful people who fuel these myths.  

The public image is a bit of a paradox, IMO.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:52

@ Ocean...you are bold!

"sleazy womanising cliche" how cruel.

And bless him, if he has the stamina to keep two women happy at the same time....good luck to him Love7 Love7 and possibly a Love7 
Oh and me, as long as I always get Friday....something about Fridays ...F word I suppose
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:08

Sorry Katie, but I was making reference to the CODM comment, in which case, Krista had exactly one scene, I believe, so she worked a day or so at most and the other lady was an extra, if I'm not much mistaken...not quite the same comparison to someone who is central to the story line.  

And my problem with this blind has more to do with content, such as a the nonexistent "steamy scene between ERW and George" which never happened in the film, nor was there any gaping hole which would have needed a scene like that.   The premise of the blind was that this scene was so hot and heavy between the actors that George decided to continue it in the trailer...only there was never a scene between them or even her and Ryan that I would consider..."steamy sex scene"...so my problem is that this one is completely made up out of whole cloth.  

I don't think George is a saint and certainly not a monk/priest, but common sense tells me since I saw that film, that there wasn't even the remote possibility that the story line would have included a scene like that, which apparently worked so well that he needed to "finish it off camera" so to speak...and then it got cut completely out of the film?  Sure, whatever....
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:08

Having been on many movie sets sex is very prevalent..Actors will have sex with each other just to ease the tension with each other, sorry true.
You also need to understand Hollywood. it is a small place, people gossip there, worse than any small town I have lived in! (Obviously because there seems to be more to Gossip about)!
I could see ERW telling a close friend who told a close friend ect..That is how Enty gets a lot of his stuff..Is some of it made up, sure, is THIS ONE made up ?
Personally I Think. .... ... .. .... .. .... ... .. .....

Regardless George is starting to look like a dirty old man!

Last edited by phys major on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:28; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:13

phys major I know that you seem to be very knowledgeable about Hollywood but you're not the only one here dear, who is...you have no clue who reads here or who any of us are in real life or what our own history is.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:34

That is very true..I personally do not like reading this kind of trash, it isn't my place to JUDGE anyone..Unfortunately it takes away from the GOOD George has done.. It certainly makes you wonder why anyone in there right mind would want to be that famous.

Last edited by phys major on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : learning how to spell!)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:38

maybe he didn't really wanted to get SO famous
enjoying his job without the fame stress

It happens 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 24 Sep 2013, 13:50

phys major wrote:

Regardless George is starting to look like a dirty old man.
Even radaronline quoted Ada Zeidler defending her brother that he's not a "womanizing cliche."  Last year.
As cruel as it sounds, it has become a general stereotype in the gossip media & not my opinion.

Yes, a lot of performers get intimate with each other in privacy to ease tension or to method act steamy scenes. Yet  some  accomplished & talented actors don't need to.

@wwhs ~ somehow I doubt those two women would have been "happy" if they knew he was doing both casually around same time. KA, MB & another on Fridays?? Surprised

That was a dozen or so years ago. Maybe he changed.

Anyway, I've seen IOM once. Only remember ERW in an intimate scene with RG.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Sep 2013, 14:21

That reminds me of this song!

phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Sep 2013, 14:34

I have always wondered, why, someone who has any kind of public RESPECT! would jeopardize his standing in the community with women or men (in any sexual pretense), that would give someone, the opportunity to denigrate that respect..

I'm not just talking about George here..Politicians lawyers, Doctors, Professors, Presidents, Parents ect..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue 24 Sep 2013, 15:07

phys major wrote:Having been on many movie sets sex is very prevalent..Actors will have sex with each other just to ease the tension with each other, sorry true.
You also need to understand Hollywood. it is a small place, people gossip there, worse than any small town I have lived in! (Obviously because there seems to be more to Gossip about)!
I could see ERW telling a close friend who told a close friend ect..That is how Enty gets a lot of his stuff..Is some of it made up, sure, is THIS ONE made up ?
Personally I Think. .... ... .. .... .. .... ... .. .....

Regardless George is starting to look like a dirty old man!
How can you insult him in that way. First George is far away from being an old man - he is 52. And why dirty? Does having sex with different partners make him dirty?
If you call Omar Al-Bashir a dirty old man - Here I agree in all points.
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Sep 2013, 15:20

Not if he cleans himself after each encounter!
Read whatever you want into that comment.. I'm not explaining myself to you if you don't understand why I made that comment!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Sep 2013, 16:19

I guess I'm just old fashioned...I think the act of making Love should be done with two people who have respect, dignity, and love for each other..

A f... is a F... Dogs do it all the time.Smile 
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 24 Sep 2013, 17:05

I think the act of making Love should be done with two people who have respect, dignity, and love for each other..

If this were true, nobody would ever have the chance to get good at it...

Not buying the story, BTW. The entire background is rubbish.

George has matured from a philanderer to a serial monogamous dater. Plus, I'll never believe he'd put himself in a situation that would embarrass him like this. He's much too vain -- which shouldn't be taken as an insult.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Sep 2013, 18:26

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
I think the act of making Love should be done with two people who have respect, dignity, and love for each other..
If this were true, nobody would ever have the chance to get good at it...
I Beg to Differ, I'm Damn Good at it!! Then again, I really like that book that seems to be obsolete called the Bible..Smile 
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 24 Sep 2013, 18:33

I'm calling BS on this story. Didn't Rachel have a movie relationship with Ryan Gosling, n,ot George in Ides of March? Maybe she starred in another movie with George that I dont remember?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 25 Sep 2013, 03:00

playfuldeb wrote:I'm calling BS on this story. Didn't Rachel have a movie relationship with Ryan Gosling, n,ot George in Ides of March? Maybe she starred in another movie with George that I dont remember?
George is Morris
Ryan is Meyers
Evan's character is Molly Stearns - see below.

Plot

Stephen Meyers is the junior campaign manager for Mike Morris, Governor of Pennsylvania and a Democratic presidential candidate, competing against Arkansas Senator Ted Pullman in the Democratic primary. The candidates are campaigning in Ohio. Both campaigns are attempting to secure the endorsement of North Carolina Democratic Senator Franklin Thompson, who controls 356 convention delegates, enough to clinch the nomination for either candidate.

After a debate at Miami University, Meyers is asked by Pullman's campaign manager, Tom Duffy (Paul Giamatti), to meet in secret. Meyers calls his boss, senior campaign manager Paul Zara, who doesn't answer. Meyers leaves a message that something important has come up. Meyers decides to meet Duffy, who offers Meyers a position in Pullman's campaign, an offer Meyers refuses. Zara calls Meyers back and asks what was important, but Meyers says it was nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile, Meyers starts a sexual relationship with Molly Stearns, an attractive intern for Morris' campaign and daughter of Jack Stearns, the chairman of the Democratic National Committee. Meyers admits to an angry Zara that he met with Duffy, and that Duffy said his candidate, Pullman, will offer Thompson the position of Secretary of State, guaranteeing Pullman's victory. Zara and Meyers discuss the matter with Morris, saying they must make the same offer to Thompson to secure his endorsement and his delegates' votes. Morris refuses on principle, as he thoroughly disagrees with Thompson and his policies, and wants a "clean" campaign without such deals.

Late one night when Molly is sleeping, Meyers discovers that Morris is trying to call her after he picks up her phone by mistake. Molly and Morris had a brief sexual liaison at a campaign stop in Iowa several weeks previously, and Molly is now pregnant by the Governor, which will cause a scandal. Meyers helps her with money for an abortion but warns her not to tell anybody. Meyers also fires Molly from the campaign to ensure that she will stay quiet.

Ida, a reporter for the New York Times, reveals to Meyers that an anonymous source leaked his encounter with Duffy to her and that she will publish unless Meyers gives her all of the information about his meeting with Duffy. Meyers comes to Zara for help, believing the story would damage himself, Zara, and the campaign. Zara reveals that in fact he leaked the meeting to Ida with Morris' approval in order to force Meyers into resigning from the campaign, stating that he did this because Meyers was disloyal for meeting with Duffy.

An angry Meyers then offers his services to Duffy, who admits he only met with Meyers in order to influence his opponent's operation and had no intention of hiring him. He suspected that Meyers would tell Zara about the meeting which would lead Zara to remove Meyers from Morris' campaign. Should this happen, Duffy correctly surmised, the Morris campaign would be weakened and, as a result, Pullman's would be strengthened. Meyers is angry with such usage, but Duffy apologizes for this and advises him to quit politics before he turns to be cynical like him. Meanwhile, Molly learns that Meyers has been fired and, fearing that he will reveal her pregnancy, takes a fatal drug overdose.

Since both sides used him, Meyers goes on the offensive. Unbeknownst to the Morris campaign, he meets with Thompson to arrange for Thompson's delegates in exchange for a spot on the Morris ticket. Meyers confronts Morris, telling him that he will expose the affair with Molly if Morris does not accept his demands: fire Zara, place Meyers in charge of the campaign, and offer Thompson the role of Vice President. Morris coldly says that, since the fetus was aborted, there is no proof of the affair, but Meyers claims that he has a suicide note found in Molly's room. Morris relents and meets all of Meyer's demands (with Zara's dismissal spun by all parties as a resignation caused by the loss of the Ohio primary). Later, at Molly's funeral, Zara compliments Meyers on his skill in using secrets to his advantage. Later, Thompson's endorsement (and delegates) makes Morris the de facto nominee despite losing the Democratic Party's Ohio primary election (which Morris claims was lost only because the state's open primary allowed Republicans and Independents to vote in it and thereby sabotage it by choosing the weaker Democrat).

Now senior campaign manager, Meyers is on the way to a remote TV interview with John King, when Ida ambushes him and says her next story will be about how Meyers delivered Thompson and his delegates and got his promotion. Meyers reacts only by having security bar her from coming any further. Meyers takes his seat for the interview, just as Morris finishes a speech about how 'integrity and dignity' matters, and is asked for insight as to how the events surrounding the primary unfolded. The film ends before he answers, leaving it open to the audience's interpretation.
So I could see a sex scene being written between George and Evan's characters and then later either edited out or a decision made to not continue if it didn't seem to be working or if they decided to reveal the affair by using the late night phone calls.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next