George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

+45
Cece42
silly willy
Boshkash
Carolina Gal
watching
jd68
Butterfly
Pari
annemarie
Piglet
silly girl
Philippago
Sevens
m4rose
Doug Ross
NewFanForever
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
lourdes flores
ktsue2002
LizzyNY
Maggy
lelacorb
Nicky80
fava
marysunshine
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Rachel
Carla97
theminis
NotAvailable
What Would He Say
Margou
Picachu
melbert
LornaDoone
Henway
Mazy
phys major
Katiedot
49 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are George and Amal dating?

Yes, they're a couple

No, this is just a business relationship

Really? This shit again? Why do you even care?

View results

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by ****** Fri 21 Feb 2014, 20:38

fava wrote:
Deborah Reis wrote:I find it very unlikely that George is dating this woman, she has nothing to do with their ex-girlfriends. And this woman is not the type to relate without commitment. So, friends, even if they are together, you can bet that will give marriage further her being Muslim and how jealous fan that I am, it causes nausea in my stomach. rsrsrs  I also do not think she's pretty, very common, and I've said that George deserves a goddess Laughing  Laughing 
Sorry my english again

Not sure why you assert she is Muslim-- do you know that for a fact?  I understand her family is Lebanese-- Lebanon is about 60% muslim and 40% Chrisitan.  Even if she was raised in a certain religion, she may not practice it now.  I don't practice the religion I was raised in or consider myself to have that affiliation.

Her religion is irrelevant.  I don't think it would matter to George either as he has stated more than once that he is not religious and more recently that he does not belive in God (there is a whole thread on that on this forum)

Sorry, but I think you misunderstand what I wrote because my English is not perfect .. I read somewhere that she is Muslim and what I meant is that because she is Muslim she is not the kind of woman engaging without compromise.
Sure to George the fact that she is muslim would be irrelevant.

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You think George Clooney and Amal Almuddin are an Item?

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Feb 2014, 20:50

I don't care if she is Muslim, but if she is her family might care that he is not.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Fri 21 Feb 2014, 20:56

I also do not care that she is Muslim. Unfortunately, I think anyone understood what I wrote. Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 21 Feb 2014, 21:31

Deborah Reis wrote:Sorry, but I think you misunderstand what I wrote because my English is not perfect .. I read somewhere that she is Muslim and what I meant is that because she is Muslim she is not the kind of woman engaging without compromise.

I think the point being made above about her being a Muslim is in reference to that particular religious background or affiliation, if there is indeed one for her to the Muslim faith, would not permit her to casually engage premaritally in a sexual relationship with George, if I'm understanding Deborah properly.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Fri 21 Feb 2014, 22:03

Lighterside wrote:
Deborah Reis wrote:Sorry, but I think you misunderstand what I wrote because my English is not perfect .. I read somewhere that she is Muslim and what I meant is that because she is Muslim she is not the kind of woman engaging without compromise.

I think the point being made above about her being a Muslim is in reference to that particular religious background or affiliation, if there is indeed one for her to the Muslim faith, would not permit her to casually engage premaritally in a sexual relationship with George, if I'm understanding Deborah properly.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Glad you understood me Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Fri 21 Feb 2014, 22:17

@Lighterside, exact. In Muslim religion they are very strict on pre marital sex. Its not only the family but also the community around in case she practices the religion. I have Muslim friends not wearing scarfs on their head but they are very strict on behaving in public. One of them is 56 years and still a vergin.
I'm sure George doesn't care what religion for himself but he will respect the feelings of the family and community.
She is not a person just to date without commitment. If he really dates her then I'm sure its serious.
But George has definitely said he is working on a Syria Satellite with the chamber she is working for.
A lot of chambers will not accept one of their lawyers dating their clients. The whole happening could cause her problems.
Sure, the picture of the 3 together cheering looks very intimate, but maybe just girl's being excited, chatting and getting ready.
The other pic at the bar, if you look exactly at the shoulder position, she is standing beside him but apart and it looks like he has both hands in his pockets. To me she looks more like his shy daughter on that pic. I actually didn't recognize him and had to look twice because of the really white hair and I was asking myself hell, am I blind. I could be wrong but I see a lot of problems if they date except one retires from having a career. Sure not our workaholic George - and would he want her to give up her work to follow him?
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Fri 21 Feb 2014, 22:21

Sure, my first thought when I saw the pic of the three girls here was he is dating her - what else should she be there for. Over thinking it, there could be many reasons.
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Fri 21 Feb 2014, 22:42

Rachel wrote:@Lighterside, exact. In Muslim religion they are very strict on pre marital sex. Its not only the family but also the community around in case she practices the religion. I have Muslim friends not wearing scarfs on their head but they are very strict on behaving in public. One of them is 56 years and still a vergin.
I'm sure George doesn't care what religion for himself but he will respect the feelings of the family and community.
She is not a person just to date without commitment. If he really dates her then I'm sure its serious.
But George has definitely said he is working on a Syria Satellite with the chamber she is working for.
A lot of chambers will not accept one of their lawyers dating their clients. The whole happening could cause her problems.
Sure, the picture of the 3 together cheering looks very intimate, but maybe just girl's being excited, chatting and getting ready.
The other pic at the bar, if you look exactly at the shoulder position, she is standing beside him but apart and it looks like he has both hands in his pockets. To me she looks more like his shy daughter on that pic. I actually didn't recognize him and had to look twice because of the really white hair and I was asking myself hell, am I blind. I could be wrong but I see a lot of problems if they date except one retires from having a career. Sure not our workaholic George - and would he want her to give up her work to follow him?

I agree

"She is not a person just to date without commitment. If he really dates her then I'm sure its serious"
That's what I meant

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Feb 2014, 22:46

it's me wrote:protection is good

but at what cost?

I'm just a jealous girl.... With an untrained, over active imagination.  affraid 

What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 22 Feb 2014, 05:23

melbert wrote:
it's me wrote:protection is good
but at what cost?

$15.00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SHIT Mel, I just took a sip of my drink and scrolled to this!

You crack me up. And I'm going to have to get a new laptop soon with all the liquid that keeps getting spit all over it from laughing!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Feb 2014, 05:33

you all really funny
yes Wink
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 22 Feb 2014, 05:35

I have to agree with those who are saying IF she is Muslim then her family and community (and probably she herself if she's devout) would have issue with any pre marital hanky panky.

And saying that if George were to consider dating her he'd need to realize that she's not someone (as I said before) to trifle with.  So perhaps the pictures being taken down or made private may mean that he's trying to protect her from any speculation as to their relationship which might cause HER to have issue with her family and community.

But then there is the flip side.  If she is not devout and has no issue with what her community or family may think then there is the potential that she would date him.

All I know is that if George has any inkling that he'd like a relationship with her that relationship could ONLY lead to marriage.  No half ass, two year, wham bam thank you ma'am outta here crap with this gal.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 22 Feb 2014, 11:04

I think its very simple. He finds her attractive...similar to the Audrey Hepburn crush he had years ago.

She educated and is probably good company...he is going along for the ride with no particular outcome...just enjoying his time with her.

I very much doubt and agree with the posters here...given his reluctance to settle down...and his feelings about relationship and what he can handle from a woman and what he has to give....that he would enter into a serious relationship with a muslim women.

There would be so much work to do with the family and sorting things out that...I don't think he would want to take that on. And she would definitely be wanting a family such a lovely young.

No he is just enjoying the time! IMO

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 22 Feb 2014, 11:09

I saw a White House picture of George's Mum, Lysa and I think Mrs Damon, sitting together....George's Mum looked beyond happy, absolutely radiant in that picture.... If it was the addition of Amal to George's life that caused that radiance - then it has to be the best thing that has happened to him, yes?

Also to answer questions about if Amal is a practicing Muslim, I don't think so, I have seen pics on here twice holding Champagne, alcohol is a big no no, also her style of dress, perfectly acceptable by modern non- Muslims, would not be acceptable even in a moderate house hold, halters necks, backless, play suites, above knee all stone-able in Muslim fundamentalist countries, but not condoned by moderate Muslims either especially in circumstances where one could be photographed.

SO FORGET THE MUSLIM ANGLE. Jmo
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 22 Feb 2014, 12:03

WWHS...I agree, I don't know for sure of course but I also doubt that she's Muslim.  I was only clarifying what Deborah was trying to say in the vernacular for the purpose of discussion.

Having said that, I also don't think that George would trifle with the affections of an educated, accomplished professional young woman like her, without there being MORE to the relationship than just "hanging out" and it'll be "fun while it lasts".  If they are in fact dating, it's serious and leading to a commitment.  This is not the kind of woman you play games with, in my opinion and I'm sure George is well aware of that fact.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 22 Feb 2014, 13:22

So in other words Lighterside, you are saying that George would trifle with the affections of less educated women? I find that a little concerning, not your comments, but the idea that George may treat a woman differently based on whom she appears to be. It may also be that when a person demands respect from the beginning of a relationship, they get respect. Its all very interesting don't you think?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 22 Feb 2014, 13:22

Hi Lighter...

I don't know, I think men will trifle with women if they choose to, George included, and weather or not they are blue stocking or just wear blue stockings as part of the strip act is irrelevant to them.  I  agree "she is the full package" ... but as to if George is impressed by that alone I don't know  Wink 

Ultimately, the full package, has nothing to do with "The kick inside".  Your feelng it  cheers or your not  Crying or Very sad .  No amount of education, background, or notoriety will enable that to happen in another person.

So we wait and see, Amal is on a pedastal here at COH, which makes a pleasant change, usually we talk about ladies on a podium re; George!

What I'm trying to say ... No amount of education makes one women more "worthy" and/or "empowered" to stick up for herself than any other women. We are all born equal and end up looking exactly the same nine months after we are dead. jmo

This is a bit all over the place...so pls forgive, should be working...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 22 Feb 2014, 13:33

And let's not forget in all this that Our Hero has many other lawyer friends including Samantha Power (now US Ambassador to the UN) David Pressman, human rights, and John Prendergast of Enough to name but a few........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Feb 2014, 14:06

yes
plenty of help if needed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 22 Feb 2014, 14:47

what would he say wrote:

What I'm trying to say ... No amount of education makes one women more "worthy" and/or "empowered" to stick up for herself than any other women.  We are all born equal and end up looking exactly the same nine months after we are dead. jmo
I couldn´t agree with you more.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:08

theminis wrote:So in other words Lighterside, you are saying that George would trifle with the affections of less educated women?  I find that a little concerning, not your comments, but the idea that George may treat a woman differently based on whom she appears to be.  It may also be that when a person demands respect from the beginning of a relationship, they get respect. Its all very interesting don't you think?

No not at all my point. The women who have preceded her for the past couple of years were in the relationship for other reasons, as well as because they wanted to date the most eligible bachelor on the planet at the time, which is why their relationships with George got so much press. That was mutually beneficial to both parties, so he was not using them, nor they him. But in this particular instance, with her profession and the high visibility of any relationship with George possibly being more damaging, than a positive, I don't believe a person like her would enter a relationship lightly with George. Not that one woman has more value or should expect more consideration. Each of them were in the relationships for their own reasons in my opinion.

That's all I was saying or that was my intent anyway.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:13

Lighterside wrote:WWHS...I agree, I don't know for sure of course but I also doubt that she's Muslim.  I was only clarifying what Deborah was trying to say in the vernacular for the purpose of discussion.

Having said that, I also don't think that George would trifle with the affections of an educated, accomplished professional young woman like her, without there being MORE to the relationship than just "hanging out" and it'll be "fun while it lasts".  If they are in fact dating, it's serious and leading to a commitment.  This is not the kind of woman you play games with, in my opinion and I'm sure George is well aware of that fact.

I don't disagree with you that she is a different kettle of fish from the previous few girlfriends.  But I am not so sure it will have any affect on the trajectory of a relationship (if there is one!)

Bottom line I think is that we don't know anything about her.  She may be a very modern mid-thirties career woman who is up for a no-strings affair with a movie star. Or not. She may have been saying for years she has no intention of ever getting married or having kids.  Or not.  She may have had a different boyfriend every 6 months for the last 10 years. Or no boyfriends.   She may have no  interest in serious  committment.  Or she may be interested in a committment but realizes with someone like G it is way too complicated and is just along for the ride temporarily.

As for trifling with her.... I may have a low opinion of famous and/or powerful men, but they trifle all the time (not sure based on past history that G would be an exception).  Who would expect someone to cheat on Jennifer Anniston or Sandara Bullock?  Who would expect someone to trifle with Hillary Clinton?  Who would expect a movie star and California governor to cheat on a respected journalist who is a Kennedy with a housekeeper? I guess my point is that career, smarts and respected position don't make a woman immune from being trifled with.

Possibly the fact that she is not seeking the celebrity lime-light (although we do not know that for sure either--some lawyers are just as interested in the lime-light as celebrities) will make G more protective of her and her reputation. However, so far he is not doing a great job. When you google her name now you get pictures of a half-naked brunette in a bikini--solely because she was mentioned in the same articles as Monika when a statement was issued when he denied "dating" either.

Last edited by fava on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:17

fava wrote:As for trifling with her.... I may have a low opinion of famous and/or powerful men, but they trifle all the time (not sure based on past history that G would be an exception). Who would expect someone to cheat on Jennifer Anniston or Sandara Bullock? Who would expect someone to trifle with Hillary Clinton? Who would expect a movie star and California governor to cheat on a respected journalist who is a Kennedy with a housekeeper?

I guess I have a higher opinion of George and I don't believe that he would, in particular, not that powerful men don't do it all the time. I don't live under a rock! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:47

party animal - not! wrote:And let's not forget in all this that Our Hero has many other lawyer friends including Samantha Power (now US Ambassador to the UN) David Pressman, human rights, and John Prendergast of Enough to name but a few........

Yes PAN, I'm sorry I seemed to have missed your post along with a few others, when responding to theminis. This is CLEARLY all speculation on our parts and nothing more. We have no idea about any of it and I have no intention of commenting further. Like all of our discussions, one thing kind of leads to another and then we're suddenly splitting the atom again! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Sat 22 Feb 2014, 16:43

What I can say is that whether it be Muslim or not, I'm dying of jealousy of her Surprised 

Back to top Go down

Post by lourdes flores Sat 22 Feb 2014, 17:44

Quizàs despues de todo Amal Alamudìn sea la que està interesada en conquistar a George. nada le quita hacer su lucha

lourdes flores
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 22 Feb 2014, 18:09

Well I really like her hair. Wish I had a dark, lush and silky-looking head of hair like that. Sigh...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Feb 2014, 19:44

I like her hair too it looks so thick and shiny  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 22 Feb 2014, 21:26

Lighterside wrote:
theminis wrote:So in other words Lighterside, you are saying that George would trifle with the affections of less educated women?  I find that a little concerning, not your comments, but the idea that George may treat a woman differently based on whom she appears to be.  It may also be that when a person demands respect from the beginning of a relationship, they get respect. Its all very interesting don't you think?

No not at all my point.  The women who have preceded her for the past couple of years were in the relationship for other reasons, as well as because they wanted to date the most eligible bachelor on the planet at the time, which is why their relationships with George got so much press.  That was mutually beneficial to both parties, so he was not using them, nor they him.  But in this particular instance, with her profession and the high visibility of any relationship with George possibly being more damaging, than a positive, I don't believe a person like her would enter a relationship lightly with George.  Not that one woman has more value or should expect more consideration.  Each of them were in the relationships for their own reasons in my opinion.

That's all I was saying or that was my intent anyway.

Thanks Lighter - I gotcha - x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 22 Feb 2014, 23:14

Lighterside - Agree with everything you said about previous relationships except that if it was mutually beneficial to both of them, then it seems to me that they were using each other. This is not necessarily a bad thing if mutually agreed on and understood from the beginning. Not sure if this was always the case, or if things changed mid-stream. I don't think he would deliberately mislead anyone, but sometimes we delude ourselves.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 22 Feb 2014, 23:45

Amal is Lebanese I don't know for sure what their religious beliefs are. The other ladies that George has dated in the past I'm sure knew he loses interest after awhile and I believe they knew the situation up front. If he is in fact dating Amal I think he would not start something if he wasn't really interested, so it would be more serious. It's not that the previous GF are any lesser or better than her.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 22 Feb 2014, 23:47

I dropped in at lunch time, and we were all (me included) who haaaing about men "TRIFLING " with women...see above on this thread.

Well after a lot of consideration on the tube just now, I COULD IMAGINE NOTHING NICER, RIGHT THIS MINUTE THAN BEING TRIFLED WITH BY MR COONEY, OOOH.

It was the last glass that did it...dreamtime...ooooh tipsie and trifleing....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 23 Feb 2014, 00:33

I for one am going to cut him some slack. If he's dating her, great. Hope he's having fun. If he isn't, that's ok too. I can support George Clooney if he were married, had eight kids, you name it. George is a good guy. I've met him; its all true what they say. He really is that nice. We should all be proud to be his fans!!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Sun 23 Feb 2014, 02:00

She has the same nose Lebanese...Just a joke Very Happy Very Happy sorry

Anyway, we already know that dating will only last 2 years it is time for Mr. Clooney lose interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 23 Feb 2014, 12:22

Maybe, maybe not. The women he's dated secretly have varied wildly from strippers to respected journalists and all in between it seems.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Feb 2014, 13:41

how can you know
if those are secret?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Sun 23 Feb 2014, 15:40

Katiedot wrote:Maybe, maybe not.  The women he's dated secretly have varied wildly from strippers to respected journalists and all in between it seems.

Now I was surprised! I never knew that George dated respected journalists I just knew he dated strippers, waitresses, unknown models,porn actresses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 23 Feb 2014, 16:29

it's me wrote:how can you know
if those are secret?

She was one of his secret girls.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 23 Feb 2014, 17:51

if those are secret?

They were secret at the time, but the information came out later.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 23 Feb 2014, 17:58

fava wrote:
if those are secret?

They were secret at the time, but the information came out later.

Why thank you for that now it makes sense! I was having a "duh?" moment.

So here's my question, does wanting to be one of his secret dates count? Oh wait, if I say it on an open forum it's no longer a secret. Shit.

brahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 23 Feb 2014, 20:13

Lorna - It's not the WANTING that's the secret - it's the doing - so, want away just like the rest of us! Smile 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Feb 2014, 23:05

want away? lol
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 24 Feb 2014, 02:37

Wow I am soooo late to this party. Dang snail mail. I missed all the "pictures" but they must have been good to create this much speculation and discussion. Just hope if he is dating this woman, the press have a little more respect......no wait, they won't. Never mind. Good luck with it Amal if you and George are dating.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 24 Feb 2014, 02:38

it's me wrote:how can you know if those are secret?
Because it came out later. Try reading this site for more info!

Deborah Reis wrote:Now I was surprised! I never knew that George dated respected journalists I just knew he dated strippers, waitresses, unknown models,porn actresses...
LOL! No, he has dated more interesting women than just that. There's a few of them here on past girlfriends part of the forum but the obvious thing is that if they dated secretly, there's not a whole lot of information out there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 24 Feb 2014, 02:39

m4rose wrote:Wow I am soooo late to this party.  Dang snail mail.  I missed all the "pictures"
No you didn't. All the pictures we have, bar one, are all on the white house thread.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 24 Feb 2014, 02:41

Thanks Katiedot!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 26 Feb 2014, 01:50

could be another reason he wants a less public life.

George Clooney is dating Amal Alamuddin?
February 25, 2014 -

George Clooney took Amal Alamuddin as his date to meet US President Barack Obama.

The 'Monuments Men' star, who brushed off rumours he was romancing the British human rights lawyer in October, brought the brunette beauty, who represents WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and his parents, Nick and Nina Clooney, to a private screening of the film at the White House in Washington D.C. last week.

An insider told the MailOnline website that Amal was George's guest and they were the talk of the event, as they seen cosying up to each other when they arrived.

The duo also enjoyed drinks with the 52-year-old actor's co-stars Bill Murray, Matt Damon and his wife Luciana at the Round Robin and Scotch Bar at the Willard Hotel in the city afterwards, and an eyewitness said: ''They looked very much together, George had his arm around her and she appeared to be a girlfriend.

''They were in a small group of about 10 people, it's really a small venue and there were maybe only about 30 people in the bar, and they were sitting at a table off to the side.''

Amal and George were photographed having dinner in London in October but a friend close to Oscar-winning actor, who split from his former wrestler Stacy Keibler last summer, claimed at the time that he was just working with Amal on a surveillance satellite program over Syria.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 26 Feb 2014, 01:58

And so it goes on.. No surprise that the story is getting more and more elaborate as the hours move on....Exposay, Daily Mirror, soon-to-be-published book.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 26 Feb 2014, 03:20

Oh, I do so hope they make a movie of it!!!! Who should play George? Who should play Amal????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Feb 2014, 03:54

PAN - What soon to be published book? Do you mean that thing about why he's single?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next