George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10

+41
Einstein
noname
Way2Old4Dis
janieb
traone
Margaret
theminis
it's me
hathaross
mosaic
LizzyNY
LornaDoone
melbert
What Would He Say
amuserato
silly girl
ktsue2002
Boshkash
playfuldeb
Maggy
Lighterside
Pari
Atalante
Carolina Gal
Rach Clooney
Butterfly
cupcake
fluffy
Dior
bamboochacha
GiGi
Joanna
Nicky80
Carla97
party animal - not!
Katiedot
amaretti
Mazy
NotAvailable
45 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10

Post by Lighterside Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:45

Maggy wrote:
Lighterside wrote:
mosaic wrote:
Pari wrote:Thanks mosaic Smile

Although I stick by my "ugh" comment--we can't "rescue" anyone.  Everyone has to make themselves happy and not depend on someone else to make us happy.    My philosophy quote for the day.   sunny 

That's a good philosophy to have!

If one can live by themselves, then there wouldn't  been a need for God to create  Eve.

Loneliness is not happiness. And in my opinion, material happiness are short lived.

Huh? What does one have to do with the other? That's a very strange concept to extrapolate from "making yourself happy, instead of depending upon others to supply your happiness for you". Happiness comes from within, whether or not you believe in God. Those who don't believe in any particular "God" can also be happy/lead happy lives and people who believe in God can also feel lonely. So I'm not getting the connection.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chance to win a trip to meet George Clooney--only $10

Post by Maggy Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:57

Rephrase just for YOU:

You need a companion to share the simplest THINGS in life.
Yes, you can make yourself happy in the material things of this world, but are short lived without complete fulfillment and gratification of making memories (JMO)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Jan 2014, 21:01

I agree  Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 13 Jan 2014, 21:23

Lighterside wrote:
mosaic wrote:

Although I stick by my "ugh" comment--we can't "rescue" anyone.  Everyone has to make themselves happy and not depend on someone else to make us happy.    My philosophy quote for the day.   sunny 

That's a good philosophy to have!

We are each net-worked, and The Spirits (of love, joy, sadness, calm, peace, pain etc) are ideally ONE... and so we "feel" for situations (Eg: Sudan) the same way... where for Sudan, The Spirit of compassion takes over us and connects us together for Sudan's causes... It is the same with happiness too (or so I believe Smile that each of us have the power to make another happy, and that we must, especially when we can...

IF there is no one depending on us for their happiness, it can mean that we have become lifeless... that can also mean that our smiles, voices, gifts and graces simply does not make sense to the people who are receiving it...
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 13 Jan 2014, 21:27

Lighterside wrote:

Huh?  What does one have to do with the other?  That's a very strange concept to extrapolate from "making yourself happy, instead of depending upon others to supply your happiness for you".  Happiness comes from within, whether or not you believe in God.  Those who don't believe in any particular "God"  can also be happy/lead happy lives and people who believe in God can also feel lonely. So I'm not getting the connection.  

Sure happiness is "felt" / "experienced" from within Lighterside... but it is also a response generated from / because of those around us / including the environment etc... Happiness is more a reflex action than a proactive one... and so it needs everything / people / the natural etc, for it to be created...  The kind of happiness we enjoy comes from the kind of people we put into our environment to respond too... to generate happiness inside  Eg: The entertainment world thrives on these reflexes...

Aaaaaw Maggy, that is so romantic! Smile

Now... before Katie sends me to party in the kitchen... I am out Smile Festival day here folks... Good night all  I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 13 Jan 2014, 21:47

Maggy wrote:Rephrase just for YOU:

Yes, you can make yourself happy in the material things of this world, but are short lived without complete fulfillment and gratification of making memories (JMO)

We'll have to agree to disagree... Thumbs up!  People are miserable with people who love them surrounding them, all the time.  If you are unhappy on the inside, nothing anyone does on the outside can change that nor can they supply you with the happiness you seek.  They can stimulate an emotion and certainly you can make memories together, good and bad ones.  But no one can make a person who is intrinsically unhappy, happy.  It's very largely based upon your frame of mind and the circumstances in which you find yourself and how you react/respond to that stimulus.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 13 Jan 2014, 22:35

Very true Lighter - each of us are completely in charge of our own level of happiness - how someone feels inside about themselves, their environment etc will affect how they feel happiness wise, its a very individual thing and I think happiness can be a choice - its all about what you tell yourself each and every day.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Jan 2014, 22:44

guess you are right

most depends on your carachter
and capability to take things in ironic way

and also smiling can help too Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 13 Jan 2014, 22:54

Smiling?

Ok, I'll try to smile all day!

You so sweet, IM!

Laughing
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Jan 2014, 23:03

thanks Maggy  Give hearts 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Tue 14 Jan 2014, 01:13

mosaic wrote:

Hurrah for thinking beings!  No Cinderellas or Cinderfellas here-- though no harm in indulgent imaginings amongst folks who don't need rescuing... just happily dreaming about the what ifs!
This contest is not about rescues... Not even in Sudan or South Sudan where the Sentinel project is not about someone coming in like a western civ white knight, but keeping the weight of the world's attention on a region in hopes to prevent further tragedies there. The contest is a silly but effective way to parlay fantasy into real, effective action.

Ok-- fair warning as you don't know me and can't see my generally non-grumpy face:  the following is my own opinion and should not be taken as a criticism of any statements by anyone

Good on you, Omaze, for presenting the contest the way you do-- one is buying a chance to meet Mr. Clooney and participate in these activities in aid of a good cause.  Given the way the world works, the rest is spin they undoubtedly anticipated in order to bring in more contributions.  Though I don't think there was a suggestion the winner would be re-molded (no "you will be whisked away for a spa day-makeover-dress fitting etc" ), the cultural implications of this being presented as a "date with "Prince Charming"" i.e. Clooney are such that it would seem necessary -- by the perception of the audience, not the charity.  
Bad on you Omaze, for not having a contest for a winner to sit on a panel with Mr. Clooney to discuss the global issues involved in the conflicts in Sudan and South Sudan or the changing nature of media presentation or effective foreign policy etc., but I understand why you didn't.

Good on those pointing out that the Cinderella fantasy is less than empowering. The discovery of "beauty" or value in the ashes or garbage is pervasive-- and it could as easily be a prince from a frog...  Were it me, and a make-over was offered, I would not accept such.  I am enough.  I does me own make up, hair and can toddle along  on me own heels etc --with the full knowledge that they are tools of the patriarchy-- and I would not require, nor would I accept intervention ( though I always listen to advice). "Walking the red carpet", is a passive-aggressive form of "running the gauntlet" and one would be up for scrutiny--  usually by other women --' cause mostly we all "walk by dressed up for each other" -- and armoring up with appropriate garb and war paint would be wise unless one is very strong indeed, as the media culture at present (and ever) seems poised to count coup on whomever makes a supposed fashion misstep or flubs a speech or wardrobe malfunction.  Knives are sharp and internet memory is long.

I actually can't see Clooney acquiescing to anything with a Cinderella element to it on the surface -- but I can see him understanding what would happen with this type of contest, and managing it and harnessing the resulting "date-y' whirlwind to funnel money to something good.   He comes across, in interviews and in person, as someone fundamentally befuddled by adoration and uncomfortable with attention to his physical attributes -- maybe still seeing himself as the kid who had to cut up and be funny because his face was lop-sided.  And, if the attention garnered by his physical appearance-- for which he might feel was un-earned-- overshadows his other, very real accomplishments, he might-- still-- feel sick at that type of attention and either he himself, or someone else, told him to stop feeling sorry for himself-- because there are certainly huge benefits to fame-- and do something with the cards he had been dealt.  "You are dead attractive.  Get over it. Though you are really smart, funny, and caring, most people will see that first .  A combination of genetics and environment brought you to these opportunities-- what you do with them is up to you"   Actually, he has stated as much especially in starting Satellite Sentinel-- using the fame lens to focus on where the world should be looking.  Quite masterful use of the ever-present and renewing handshake with the devil that is Fame, I think.
I loves me some irony.

So I bought some chances.  Not to date Mr. Clooney.  I don't date. I have been married close to 30 years to a wonderful man.  If my name was drawn, I would inquire if it were allowed to transfer  my win to someone more deserving (I have, after all had a chance to see Mr. Clooney in person and tried to hand him inappropriate material ET cetera  ET cetera)-- maybe to someone originally from Sudan? If trading was not allowed, I would, in fact, totally take my husband along as my wing-man-- because he is terribly interesting, comfortable in crowds and a great conversationalist-- but he would likely let one of our girls go in his stead (squee! -- NYC!  Limo ride!  Flashbulb lights and fame fizz! ) because fantasy is FUN-- but also because one would likely have a chance to really learn something.  And teach something.  Networking is a mighty fine thing if you have aspirations to work in the industry.  Also, as I mentioned, the opportunity might arise to lambast Mr. Letterman for his archaic views...  very tempting!

Melbert-- if you find your way to the bottom of yon swath of words-- There are terrific things to be found at Wally World or other Marts that might just do for an evening-- and show off you glorious gams as well!  One of the first things I teach in my "What should I wear" workshops not to discount the discount places.  I am a huge fan of thrift stores, personally.  

Cheers
Musie
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 14 Jan 2014, 02:14

Musie, your words are music!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 14 Jan 2014, 07:18

Lighterside wrote:
Maggy wrote:Rephrase just for YOU:

We'll have to agree to disagree... Thumbs up!  People are miserable with people who love them surrounding them, all the time.  If you are unhappy on the inside, nothing anyone does on the outside can change that nor can they supply you with the happiness you seek.  They can stimulate an emotion and certainly you can make memories together, good and bad ones.  But no one can make a person who is intrinsically unhappy, happy.  It's very largely based upon your frame of mind and the circumstances in which you find yourself and how you react/respond to that stimulus.

Not responding for Maggy... but from your statements Lighterside, ... NOT ALL persons are miserable when they are surrounded by those who love them, ALL the time!! Smile That could be a handful few, who have a medical problem...

So also... with cases... yes, I say "cases" who are intrinsically unhappy... are simply just that: those with a medical problem... they do not become part of the norm... because they need a particular treatment to bring out the right responses / and to correct their response system...

Since we are on George's forum and discussing all of this with him as the plane of ref as well... his "love life that has become a joke" as Katie pointed out in another thread... can also be interpreted as a "person who is intrinsically unhappy" where no woman seems to make him happy for longer periods... and so the Golden Globes joke kind of re-iterates that... and now with this Contest... Sudan or not... attests in some ways, in truth or even fantasy-cally, that he is still "searching"... for that solution that can correct his response system, that will find him happiness that won't make him "intrinsically unhappy" Smile

You see... so many messages that have been portrayed around George... and his responses in interviews... especially the one that was a "NO" to God series... all indicate that the reflexes that Team George tried to extract from his audiences... unearthed something that really isn't right / true for Brand George Clooney...  Sure it was built over a period... But the key question in point is... is that which has been portrayed, REALLY INTRINSICALLY George?

After reading for some years on George's Boards and reading about other artists in general, over long periods... I realize it has more to do with the portrayal... the messages team... and the problems with portrayal this period in time, seems pervasive across so many others... Smile Basically, because the voices that are portraying them artists are like vapours generated out of the same pot of themes!!

Sure yes... everyone is connected... networked... one way or the other... whether we like it or not... accept it not... Smile and happiness becomes part of these connections too, regardless of how it gets portrayed... Smile

Last edited by Pari on Tue 14 Jan 2014, 07:26; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 14 Jan 2014, 07:24

Pari wrote: and now with this Contest... Sudan or not... attests in some ways, in truth or even fantasy-cally, that he is still "searching"... for that solution that can correct his response system, that will find him happiness that won't make him "intrinsically unhappy"
Truly I don't know what drugs you're on, but this contest has nothing to do with George's "search for happiness" - something that you seem to have invented. It's a money-raising exercise to get funding for his satellite.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 14 Jan 2014, 07:34

Katiedot wrote:
Pari wrote: and now with this Contest... Sudan or not... attests in some ways, in truth or even fantasy-cally, that he is still "searching"... for that solution that can correct his response system, that will find him happiness that won't make him "intrinsically unhappy"
Truly I don't know what drugs you're on, but this contest has nothing to do with George's "search for happiness" - something that you seem to have invented.  It's a money-raising exercise to get funding for his satellite.

You sure know, NO drugs, Katie! Smile Yes, this is a contest... for all to participate in... but that is just at one level... and that is why I highlighted... that it "can be interpreted" as many things at other levels... When we look at George Clooney as a Brand... every tactic in the Campaign is a message... a series of them is what gives a summation, a result in the long run... as is the current "jokes about George" Smile

Sure, I am aware of WHY this contest is running Katie... :)also as you put it as "a money-raising exercise to get funding for his satellite"... now the rule, is for it to be interpreted that way alone... but really!!?!  Can anyone stop anyone else from thinking of other reasons? :)I don't even have to go through all of the comments elsewhere to understand that there are many who have their "other reasons" too Smile

Last edited by Pari on Tue 14 Jan 2014, 07:49; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 14 Jan 2014, 07:44

Katiedot wrote:
Truly I don't know what drugs you're on, but this contest has nothing to do with George's "search for happiness" - something that you seem to have invented.  It's a money-raising exercise to get funding for his satellite.

Then, wasn't the "search for happiness" angle, with lessons from history validated on, before this Contest got out running?  IF it wasn't, surely, it couldn't be a well thought out tactic for the campaign -- Brand Monument's Men / Brand George Clooney... Na? Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:05

@Pari....darling you and I don't see eye to eye on any issue, so let's just agree to disagree.  cheers 
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:55

interesting thoughts on this issue

and we are exploring so different angles!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 14 Jan 2014, 13:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WIN A DATE WITH GEORGE CLOONEY, SAVE AFRICAN ELEPHANTS

by Lisa Singer on January 12, 2014

(CELEBRITIES/CELEBRITY NEWS) George Clooney may be a little busy this weekend with the Golden Globe Awards since his movie Gravity is nominated for best picture. But rumor has it, the acclaimed actor has a free night next month.

How would you like to be George Clooney’s date for the premiere of his World War II drama The Monuments Men, and while you’re at it, help stop elephant poaching in Africa?

Visit Omaze.com and donate $10 to George Clooney’s charity Satellite Sentinel Project, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a dream date to walk the red carpet with the Hollywood heartthrob. Photo credit: metro.co.uk

A Satellite Sentinel Project report confirms the Lord’s Resistance Army is poaching African elephants. Photo credit: safari notes.blogspot.com
Simply visit Omaze.com and make a $10 donation to Satellite Sentinel Project (SSP), an organization Clooney co-founded that monitors and uncovers alleged atrocities occurring between the borders of Sudan and South Sudan via satellite imagery.

One of the organization’s findings is that the armed forces are poaching elephants to sustain themselves with resources like food, weapons, and ammunition. So much so, the United Nations estimates a 50 to 90 percent decrease in the region’s elephant population.

SSP detects and documents these atrocities, and then sounds the alarm by notifying major news organizations.

Support Clooney’s Satellite Sentinel Project and enter to win a date with the dedicated activist. Photo credit: zimbio.com
The Oscar winner’s goal is to deter these horrific crimes by shining a celebrity spotlight on the culpable warlords—an idea Clooney attained from his own life experiences with the paparazzi.

The Gravity star is so passionate about this project, he agreed to spend a day and evening with one very lucky fan.

By visiting Omaze.com, your $10 donation not only enters you to win a dream date with Hollywood’s hunkiest leading man, but you’ll also be supporting Sudan to help save Africa’s iconic elephants from extinction.

According to the Omaze website, the winner and a friend will fly to New York City on February 4th to:

“…hang with George Clooney backstage at Letterman, ride up in a limo and walk the red carpet at the ‘Monuments Men’ premiere, and a whole lot more.”
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Jan 2014, 13:10

huuu millions will partecipate !!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 Jan 2014, 14:42

it's me wrote:huuu millions will partecipate !!!!

The more the better, it means more money for SSP.

The Satellite has been keeping track on the elephant poaching for awhile now. George is working on so many things all at the same time. God Bless
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 14 Jan 2014, 15:02

Lighterside wrote:@Pari....darling you and I don't see eye to eye on any issue, so let's just agree to disagree.  cheers 

HAHAHAHAHA  Thumbs up!  Yes, Cheers!! ... to happiness ... Lighterside +everyone  cheers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 14 Jan 2014, 15:23

A 96 year old lady is interested and she even said she could make G.C. happy ! (Read the facebookcomments on the Omaze page and you'll find a friend of her posting about this lady's wish to meet G.C. .) Mmmmmmmm ! I hope she wins !  LOL! rollingsmiley 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Jan 2014, 17:26

it would be funny but
no ! please Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue 14 Jan 2014, 19:58

Elephants?  Shocked 

Omaze didn't mention elephants.
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue 14 Jan 2014, 20:39

Joanie's Clone wrote:Thanks WWHS. I will try to see what I can come up with. Well, if by some luck of fate I should win, I'd take pics of me in the dresses and load those up here. At least, if we can't do pics, tho i am not sure why since its bound to be covered by the usual, you would have those.

And we are FANS. Ppl don't necessarily expect fans to have the kind of means that the women on the arm do. I say, do the best job you can do. Think its only reasonable to expect ppl with less income to just be as pretty as one can, and as well dressed as possible. hey, you live only once in this life. live it within your style and comfort. Don't worry about the rest. You can't do what you can't do. And those crowds will never be happy with anyone who is on his arm, even for a day. So be TRUE to yourself first.

Joanie, I love your comment.  I love you You are absolutely right!  

We are fans, we don't need to invest more money than we earn just to buy a dress...our sincere hearts beating for George are more beautiful than a designer dress.  Hug1
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 Jan 2014, 21:22

Atalante wrote:A 96 year old lady is interested and she even said she could make G.C. happy ! (Read the facebookcomments on the Omaze page and you'll find a friend of her posting about this lady's wish to meet G.C. .) Mmmmmmmm ! I hope she wins !  LOL! rollingsmiley 

This would be wonderful if she won and George would treat her so nice. He was so sweet to his Nana.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 14 Jan 2014, 23:21

lol!   lol! to this video of Golden Gobles red carpet!!! Even them are taking part to have a date with George  1 out of 10 

LINK --> Golden Globes 2014: Billy Bush Helps The Stars Win A Date With George Clooney

I dont know how to embed a video...  scratch
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 15 Jan 2014, 00:25

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 15 Jan 2014, 00:36

I need a drink after all this!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 15 Jan 2014, 00:41

save some for me Lorna!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 15 Jan 2014, 00:47

when is the deadline? Good luck to everyone here who enters this.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 15 Jan 2014, 00:57

Jan 30th or something like that.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 15 Jan 2014, 01:16

you are correct Lorna
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 15 Jan 2014, 04:07

Why everybody sound so down now? They just other ppl too. Stars sure, but their chances are the same unless they "cheat". Like put in for 50000 or so entries just because they rich... Boy, if i could find some way to do that...lol I'd cheat like hell!!! lol But alas, we have to take the same chances as anyone else... 1 in a million chances... doof! Can see all the faces now, of losers... Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad Sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow   Arrow   Arrow Suspect No silent pale confused scratch Errrr Quarrel 1 Botheration! coffee is not enough Gunslinger Censored Do battle Nunchucks Smash computer Tears of frustration Noooo! pity1 Say wha? It happens ohsnap Shit hits the fan 1 finger salute Stretchered out I dunno Confuzzled Angry Surrender Gone to heaven Drunk  sarcasm 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 15 Jan 2014, 04:16

If they just wasn't pumping it so hard like everybody has a chance. That is what feels bad about it. I think all of the ladies here know its not even possible, but just donating.

Take it for granted that some rich person will put in so many that nobody else stands a chance but her. But it will become like a bidding war if they get to compare notes with each other and start ramping up their entries.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 Jan 2014, 06:06

Satellite Sentinel Project will be happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 15 Jan 2014, 07:33

He´ll be happy too to think about all those million possibilities...
tsunami of dates... Smile 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 15 Jan 2014, 07:44

LornaDoone wrote:I need a drink after all this!
Me too!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:54

By the way, if one wanted to visit the fan stands on that day, where would this take place exactly? Which building , what name? Hoping one of you are much better than me at finding stuff. My computer seems to have some kind of special block on it and can't come up with anything connected to it except for the $10 entrance fee links.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:01

no way here too
I tried by searching on next Letterman hosts and
didn't find anything

but anyway they would post only ppl on subsequent week
right ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:13

Hmmm, why would they hide it? There are bound to be fans who want to gather out front to get autographs. I know what you mean, IM. its like this doesn't even exist except in a charity's origination. But there has to be planning for it being done. Anyone in New York? Maybe you could find something out and those of us who can and want to, can maybe at least see it from some angle.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Wed 15 Jan 2014, 12:25

I just wish if he would go to the LLS with Craig Ferguson, his show is the best IMO, Letterman is so planned and boring..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Wed 15 Jan 2014, 14:05

Mazy wrote:

This is hilarious. Good job.  Cool 

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Wed 15 Jan 2014, 14:07

it's me wrote:Satellite Sentinel Project will be happy

Absolutely.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Wed 15 Jan 2014, 14:48

Oh-- truly funny! Julia Roberts negotiating for what is included in ten bucks... and Aussie actress Margot Robbie(?) --I may have her name wrong--is priceless!
 Laughing 

A great way to publicize the fundraiser!
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Wed 15 Jan 2014, 14:50

@Boshkash -- Absolutely would love for the late show appearance to be with Craig Ferguson! He is the best... awkward silence anyone?

I would by a few more tickets to get a chance be backstage at that one--
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 15 Jan 2014, 15:47

it's me wrote:Satellite Sentinel Project will be happy

That is the best part IM. I'm sure that George has put out a lot of his own money to keep it going. Every little bit helps. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 15 Jan 2014, 23:07

You gotta be in it to win it!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 15 Jan 2014, 23:10

I so would love to win, but if I don't. I am more than happy getting a t-shirt. Is anybody else just thrilled to get the t-shirt!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next