George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

+37
Atalante
socimar
bellybaby
janieb
The next mrs clooney
Henway
davidarochelle
zizi
pandabear
melbert
Pari
pattygirl
dakota007
Missa
LornaDoone
Charley
phys major
m4rose
lucy
lolo"layla"
ladydi
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
it's me
sadDonkey
watching
lelacorb
sisieq
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
lovelylois
Duffy
fluffy
MM
cindigirl
laetval
41 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 23:04

mmm
I also think he is obsessive
more than a little bit
but for different thing
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Dec 2011, 02:32

cindigirl wrote:If he and Stacy are still vacationing in Mexico I wonder why the only pics of them were the other day in the golf cart. Do you think they are staged?
Possibly. Sometimes celebs do deals with the paps where they pose for 'candid' pictures in exchange for the paps leaving them alone for the rest of their hols.

You also know my theory that those pictures were either taken at the end of the holiday or withheld until after George left and that they're now not in Mexico any more.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 25 Dec 2011, 03:30

The problem with Hollywood is that things are never what they seemed. IMO pics are staged. The ones which we see are always taken at the same places : airport, part of the resort with mini bar, golf cart ride, the same part of the beach and that is it. Most of the time Cindy and Rande with kids to make the group more popular. Just bits and pieces to keep paps and fans happy. The real story with all the details is not known. I agree with you Katie, they probably left already and maybe will be back for New Year’s celebration. Somehow can’t imagine George spending Christmas with Stacy and her parents in Cabo and not with his family.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Dec 2011, 04:47

I don't think George has done Christmas with his family for years. He seems to be either in Mexico or back home in LA.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 25 Dec 2011, 08:21

Lorna, both you and Sisieq are adults. I don't accept "she was mean to me" or "she started it first" as an excuse for poor behaviour from anyone over the age of five.

Whether you were 'attacked' or not, neither of you handled this well and neither of you have the right to speak to each other this way.

I'm sorry if you felt my statement was rude, but you say you don't read those threads and don't seem to be at all aware that George's fans don't forget his exes as quickly as George does. When he was with Canalis there were constant threads about Sarah Larson. When he was with Sarah, there were still threads about Krista and Lisa. When he breaks up with Stacy and finds another girlfriend there will still be updates on the Stacy threads.

The last post on this forum about Sarah Larson was made on 4 Dec and the last post about Lisa was made on 27 Nov. These, I'm sure, will continue to be updated although less often and less enthusiastically as time goes by.

I don't have a problem with that and accept that there always will be great interest in his exes no matter how long ago it was that they dated.

Katie,

I'm aware that there is always interest in George's past girlfriends. As I said, I don't read the ELI thread in particular so I have no idea what is said about her and who posts there.

My point was that I always notice when her thread is at the top of the list in the advanced search. I think I can assume then that there is continual posting in her thread. My comment was observing that Eli's thread seemed to get an abnormal amount of traffic given that she is no longer in his life.

In all the years I've been following George, I have not noticed an EX getting that much attention especially after he is with someone else. That led me to surmise that perhaps the postings weren't so much from George fans but from overzealous Eli fans who were trying to keep her relevant in the media.

My assumption also is if there is so much interest in Eli then why aren't her ardent fans setting up their own website and posting all of her info there?

So that's what led me to surmise in this forum that perhaps there was PR involvement using this forum, which is read internationally, to continue promoting her.

I didn't single anyone out but was making my comments.

I disagree with you about handling the comments. You have your opinion about that and I have mine.

But I will say, if I'm hounded, berated for my comments or if another poster starts demanding that I answer his or her questions TO HIS or HER satisfaction and they continue to hound me after I have answered as I saw fit then I will tell them to fuck off.

As you say, we are all adults here - I will be civil if civility is also afforded to me. The attack on my comments was NOT warranted and I defended them as I saw fit.

Now can we move on from this?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Dec 2011, 09:01

LornaDoone wrote:then I will tell them to fuck off.
No you won't.

This is my forum and while you are here you'll follow the rules I've set for posting here. No one forces you to post and if you can't or don't want to follow the rules then don't post.

As far as I'm concerned there is not and never will be a good reason for one poster to tell another one to fuck off. Never.

LornaDoone wrote:Now can we move on from this?
With great pleasure.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 25 Dec 2011, 10:55

"As far as I'm concerned there is not and never will be a good reason for one poster to tell another one to fuck off. Never."

But obviously, one may think it sometimes, mayn't one ? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Dec 2011, 14:00

Oh yes. Oh so very yes. Twisted Evil
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Dec 2011, 16:25

And then of course, there's this version of what they did on their holiday. Thanks to Henway for this:

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:09

Still no new pics? I wonder if we will get some after NYE? That looks nice I could stay there. Although we have sun over here so I don't really need to go all that way.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:13

I fear
about them....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 29 Dec 2011, 16:07

Here are pictures from popsugar George, Stacy, Rande, A Rod having lunch together. Here is the photo op everybody has been waiting for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posted December 29, 2011 7:59 am by Molly Goodson
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler enjoyed a relaxing lunch with friends Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber, and Alex Rodriguez in Cabo on Wednesday. George and Stacy have already been in Cabo a week and it looks like they'll be sticking around to ring in 2012 together. It's just the latest Mexico getaway for the famous friends, and it looks like ARod is becoming a regular part of the crew. George and Stacy showed off some PDA in front of the baseball star during their Thanksgiving vacation in the same spot last month.

George and Stacy's 5-month-old romance is about to be even more in the spotlight with award season around the corner. George has been nominated for Critics Choice, SAG, and Golden Globe awards already and is among the favorites to score an Oscar nod for his work in The Descendants or directing, starring in, and writing The Ides of March as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 16:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pictures)

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Dec 2011, 16:16

Thanks lovely. Great find. Either George forgot how to smile or he's on to the paps. I think it's the latter. But then Stacy smiles enough for the both of them. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Dec 2011, 16:33

Who gives a damn about Stacy? It's just nice to have pics of George again. I was going into withdrawal!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 16:40

how about his arm?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Dec 2011, 16:51

Katie, I guess we'll have to wait 8 days until the Palm Springs Film Festival when he'll be back smiling with us.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 29 Dec 2011, 17:21

Ooooh lalallaaa!!! Nice pictures, thank you for posting Smile Beautiful Kurti Stacy has on too Very Happy As always Cindy looks lovely and Oh, I love those Rande shorts! Very Happy Mrs. Obama fashion trend I see! Very Happy hahahhaa

George is looking rested... and very well too, cheers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2011, 17:30

Katiedot wrote:Who gives a damn about Stacy? It's just nice to have pics of George again. I was going into withdrawal!

Same here Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 29 Dec 2011, 17:55

Does anybody know the woman in the pic. with A Rod ?? Who is she?
Stacy's mother???

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 29 Dec 2011, 18:37

zizi wrote:Does anybody know the woman in the pic. with A Rod ?? Who is she?
Stacy's mother???

Friend of Cindy's or sister
Here are pictures from earlier in the trip

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 29 Dec 2011, 18:40

Joanna wrote:Is this where George is ??

This is where George is-

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 29 Dec 2011, 18:42

Thanks Henway Smile

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 29 Dec 2011, 19:36

Here is posting from E -Online today about the photos of George and Friends in Cabo.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Dec 2011, 20:07

Thanks for the pictures lovelylois.
Did anyone notice picture 11 where George
has the little white dog ?
A. His arm looks strong now.
B. Something strange about the other man's face, near binoculars ?

Thanks henway for the resort link. It looks spectacular.
Must start buying a lotto ticket again !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Dec 2011, 20:23

There's additional pictures here

By George, it's good being Clooney's girl! Stacy Keibler lives it up
with his A-list friends in Mexico
By LAURA SCHREFFLER

Last updated at 7:19 PM on 29th December 2011

ments (0)
ShareShe enjoyed minor fame as a wrestler and Dancing With The Stars professional, but Stacy Keibler is fast becoming accustomed to an A-list life.
The 32-year-old joined her boyfriend George Clooney at an afternoon party with his celebrity friends in Mexico today.
She was grinning from ear to ear as she mingled with his pals including Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber and Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez over lunch.

Vacationing couples: George Clooney, girlfriend Stacy Keibler and married pals Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber enjoyed another holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, yesterday

The throes of love: The 50-year-old actor is having some fun in the sun with friends and his lady love
George, a notorious prankster, got his baseball-playing friend involved in a game that seemed to involve a tiny dog and a pair of binoculars.

Later in the day, Stacy sat down with Cameron Diaz's ex for a little one-on-one time.
She and George are vacationing in Cabo San Lucas for the for the second time in the space of a month.
The two looked relaxed as they sat side by side during the afternoon meal.

Being that he was around friends, The Descendants star didn't feel the need to dress up and wore a simple white T-shirt.
Stacy was more fashionable in a pink and gold caftan top, glamorous sunglasses and gold hoop earrings.

The former pro wrestler can clearly hold her own among George and his friends, and doesn't need to be coddled by her boyfriend.

She was seen sharing a laugh with restaurant owner Gerber, 49, while drinking a glass of white wine.
The couple spent the Christmas holidays with Stacy's parents, whom he had met previously, in Mexico.

Hot dog! George jokes around with the Yankee slugger, who's clearly spying on someone

Trouble afoot: The notorious prankster has his baseball playing friend in on the prank

Getting along with his friends: Stacy Keibler shares a laugh with Rande Gerber

Although she didn't refer to George in a recent tweet, he was obviously with her over the holidays.
Nothing like being lazy with my family....Feliz Navidad from Mexico!' she wrote on her Twitter page on December 23. .

Even if she had tweeted about him, Clooney says he wouldn't have cared, which is another big step for a man who typically shies away from talking about his love life.

The magic moment: Former pro wrestler Stacy has a heart to heart with the Yankee slugger

Pour me some more, George: The 50-year-old actor concentrates on getting a glass of Sangria

'She can do whatever she wants,' he told Rolling Stone magazine when asked if he minded her public declarations about their relationship.
'I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.'

Perhaps that's because he secretly lives in fear of his tall, leggy, muscular girlfriend.
'She can kick my a**,' he told E! News in November.

Leopard print lady: Sexy Cindy joins the fun wearing a fabulous leopard cover up

In the thick of it: Cindy Crawford lunches with George, Stacy, A-Rod and her husband Rande

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Joanna on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 20:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Dec 2011, 20:45

I was skimming through George's former girlfriends. It's interesting that there was usually at least a year between girlfriends, but not with Stacy. IMO he really jumped into this latest. He really likes blondes. Well, it could happen!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 29 Dec 2011, 21:05

Various links for more pics

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 29 Dec 2011, 21:41

Glad his arm is healing well.

Five bucks to the first person who posts a photo of the scar. rabbit Just kidding about the five bucks. LOL

Last edited by ladydi on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 21:42; edited 1 time in total

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Dec 2011, 21:42

Nice pictures of a relaxed company having lunch together. George spotted the photographer in one but he looks happy
and relaxed to me.
And Stacy has looked well covered up in all the recent Cabo pictures,
with no butt shots ! Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 29 Dec 2011, 22:34

Just four observations.

1- I know we are not allowed to mention Stacy on this thread but I am impressed she is still around for 2 weeks. I can't understand what these two would have in common, beside the sex, after about 48 hours. I am sure there are a lot of people around to entertain the two of them and they maybe have little time together, even to get in at least a vacation couple fight. Studies show 80% of couples get in a fight within the first 48 hours of their vacation.

2- We have not seen George since the last photo op at the Bar and now we have a clear view of him and his friends having lunch together on a veranda. I am assuming they set themselves up so the paps could get some pictures. No need for Stacy to tweet about it. I wonder if that entertainment reporter, who tweeted Stacy and who wanted to zip line and notice in her bio she has worked for E entertainment and today show had anything to do with the pictures. Just sayin.

3- I also notice for the last 3 years Stacy has had many shots of her, on holiday, in a bikini at beach resort and this year nothing. Maybe it is still to come. Matter of fact a gossip site mentioned that. I wonder if this is part of a image change or she really , really will do anything at this point to make sure she is part of George's life and doing things on his terms..

4- He does look relaxed, especially when his friends are around. Those last photos with Stacy at the Bar he looked very unhappy to me.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Dec 2011, 22:53

Point #3, lol, yup, said that a couple of times. IMHO, seems pap was there for quite a while. No couple sits next to each other all the time, but personally I don't see a happy couple.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Dec 2011, 22:56

Pacific Coast News Posted on Dec 29, 2011 @ 07:15

If anyone has seen other Christmas/New Year celeb photos from Cabo, have you noticed if same pap agency? Was curious if they have an exclusive for Cabo or just George photos? Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum