George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

+37
Atalante
socimar
bellybaby
janieb
The next mrs clooney
Henway
davidarochelle
zizi
pandabear
melbert
Pari
pattygirl
dakota007
Missa
LornaDoone
Charley
phys major
m4rose
lucy
lolo"layla"
ladydi
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
it's me
sadDonkey
watching
lelacorb
sisieq
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
lovelylois
Duffy
fluffy
MM
cindigirl
laetval
41 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  Empty George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by laetval Tue 20 Dec 2011, 15:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's got sunshine, tropical beaches and supermodel Cindy Crawford on holiday with him - but George Clooney was missing one thing today as he stepped out in Cabo San Lucas - his girlfriend Stacy Keibler.
The Hollywood heavyweight is back in the Mexican resort he visited last month with former wrestler Stacy, but she was nowhere to be seen.
The couple looked very much in love on their Thanksgiving trip as they holidayed in the company of Cindy Crawford, her husband Randy Gerber and their children, Presley, 12, and Kaia, 10.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Relaxed: George Clooney is back in Cabo, Mexico, but may be missing his girlfriend Stacy

Stacy donned a pink bikini and took to the waves on a jet ski, while George seized the chance to recuperate after recent surgery on his shoulder.
The bubbly 33-year-old made headlines last month when she tweeted her love for her superstar boyfriend, writing: 'You know it's love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery two days ago and takes you to a Ravens game. Especially when he's a Bengals fan.'
A reference to her favourite American football team, the tweet suggests things are getting serious for Stacy and 50-year-old George.

The actor, who often holidays with friends and family, counts Cabo among his favourite locations and Cindy among his preferred companions.
Stepping out in the sun today, he may have been wishing he had Stacy on his arm - but we're sure a little time on the famous beaches will help to ease the loss.
Cindy Crawford is another repeat visitor to Cabo San Lucas, and at 45 has retained a bikini body well worth showing off.
Nowadays, though, she's a businesswoman with her own line of furniture - and just as happy to cover up in jeans.

Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, David Arquette and musician Kid Rock are among the celebs who have holidayed on Cabo's coastline.
Model-turned actress Molly Sims and her producer husband Scott Suber also passed a second honeymoon there in November.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 09:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated title)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Dec 2011, 15:46

Thanks to you our super spy laetval. It's nice to see him on holiday in Cabo. There were rumors that he could be having surgery now and it's apparently not true. Glad. Still hate the haircut though. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by MM Tue 20 Dec 2011, 16:47

I don't like his haircut, either. It makes him look too old.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:01

Not Sudan then! Watching, were up the wrong tree girl!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:22

Maybe Amazon Barbie is joining him later this week, along with her parents?

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:40

Duffy wrote:Maybe Amazon Barbie is joining him later this week, along with her parents?

He probably went down with some friends early and she will be joining him. He does like to hang out with the guys. You know he is not married to her and she is an independent girl with a busy career ,so he can do these sort of things. LOL She might have some appearances where she is obligated to show up.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:57

Einstein's with him! :-)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:00

Thanks for the pics! Let's all jet on down to Cabo and join them. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:10

Cinderella wrote:Einstein's with him! :-)

LOL Cindy, nothing gets past you. I didn't notice the leash he's holding in his hand. You can be our assistant spy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:17

Oooo, Cinderella is the Ass. Spy! LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:29

His right arm is still strapped too.
Happy Christmas George and Einstein !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:36

cindigirl wrote:

LOL Cindy, nothing gets past you. I didn't notice the leash he's holding in his hand. You can be our assistant spy.
I hope the proper paper work was given to HR! Shocked

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:38

Sorry, I need photos before I can believe! Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:40

MyGirlKylie wrote:Thanks for the pics! Let's all jet on down to Cabo and join them. Wink
SHH! Don't give melbert any ideas. Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 20 Dec 2011, 19:14

There is Eistein, George holdings the leash!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 20 Dec 2011, 19:15

sisieq wrote:
MyGirlKylie wrote:Thanks for the pics! Let's all jet on down to Cabo and join them. Wink
SHH! Don't give melbert any ideas. Razz

As long as she takes us with her, its all good. geek
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Dec 2011, 20:49

Damn, George in Cabo, no Sudan. So why did John fly to Australia with him for a 56 hour visit then? Just to keep him company? John has a real life, job and wife at home.

Oh well, more Cabo. He had gotten there a bit in the last six months. Good for him.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 20:59

big pictures photo .com - have we ever seen photos from them before? LOL, just curious.

Just guessing, but wonder if George leaked his arrival to inform everyone that Cray didn't arrive with him. If she won't be there for Christmas (or even New Years) wondering if George is being the first to make it known so Cray can't play any cryptic games.

Time will tell.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 20 Dec 2011, 21:40

What a "coincidence". Today the personal life section of her wiki article has been edited, by being demoted from girlfriend to accompanying person. And now GC in Cabo without SK. At least he is loyal to his pets.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 20 Dec 2011, 21:51

sadDonkey wrote:
What a "coincidence". Today the personal life section of her wiki article has been edited, by being demoted from girlfriend to accompanying person. And now GC in Cabo without SK. At least he is loyal to his pets.

But in George's wiki article. It says that they are dating since July 2011. The one for Stacy I noticed was changed a few weeks ago.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:10

changes

changes

changes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:19

Of course I don't know and we will see...BUT...
SK wouldn't miss that opportunity. Even when she spends the holidays with her parents in her hometown...still there are four days she could be (papped) with GC.
OR she will show up later (and this is a show to keep "us" in suspense and gives more news for the media)

oh AND she "stopped" tweeting, which is another "coincidence"
I tend to believe - GC and SK is history

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:38

cindigirl wrote:

Does that come with a pay raise?

@MyGirlKylie - As long as it George's Ass. I'll agree! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:24

Maybe she is coming down next week but clearly not a romantic getaway for the two. I can't see Stacy missing an opportunity being seen in Cabo with George. It is funny we are getting these pictures how many times have they gone down and we haven't seen them arrive? Clearly someone wants everyone to know she isn't with George! Might arrive after Christmas but it doesn't bode well for a couple who are supposed to be so much in love. Stacy better show up somewhere doing a gig or people are going to start questioning!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:39

How can Christmas be a "romantic getaway" for two Dexterdidit ??
It's never that !! lol! lol! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Dec 2011, 00:14

It works better if you don't take anyone with you! But it can be done.... I'm sure Stacy will show up and she will be sure too let us all know!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Dec 2011, 06:08

I don't know if these are tipped off photos. Cabo is damn busy at this time of the year for LA based celebs. I wouldn't write Stacy off just yet. We did that with Betty and we got egg on our face a number of times. I think the twitter account will be limited as a compromise (if George is unhappy with all the tweeting) before she is shown the door permanently.

Every famewhore worth their salt knows the week before Xmas until the week after NY in Cabo will get them coverage. Same with Aspen if the snow coverage is good. There are probably paps set up at the airport awaiting to see who turns up on the normal flights and the paps might also have sources who leak to them when private planes are scheduled to be landing. Even Leann Rimes is in Cabo at the moment tipping off the paps so they can take her pic in a bikini.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Dec 2011, 06:10

Stacy is there. Pics at JJ. Explains the lack of tweeting. G has taken the brace off.

Link

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Cabo Couple

George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler enjoy some R&R on Tuesday (December 20) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The 50-year-old actor and Stacy, 32, enjoyed some drinks before hopping in a golf cart.

George will be starring in the West Coast premiere of 8, the stage play about Prop 8, which denied gays and lesbians in California the right to marry.

THR reports the one-night showing, directed by Rob Reiner and written by Dustin Lance Black, will take place at L.A.’s Wilshire Ebell Theatre on March 3.

“It is astonishing that gay and lesbian Americans are still treated as second-class citizens,” George said. “I am confident that, very soon, the laws of this nation will reflect the basic truth that gay and lesbian people - like all human beings - are born equal in dignity and rights.”

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Dec 2011, 08:17

I'm posting the pictures here with the notice that this is a George Clooney forum and not a Stacy Keibler one! Hoping that at least 1% of the comments made about these pics are about George and not her!

Does it really matter if we don't like the way she looks/dresses/does her hair/does her makeup/smiles/doesn't smile/stands/poses/doesn't pose etc etc etc? Isn't it just great to see George?!

I'm not at all against Stacy discussions, but let's get this under control, can we? If George gets invited to an awards ceremony, all we talk about is whether Stacy will be there not if George wins. If George walks a red carpet all we talk about is her dress, not George. If George goes on holiday all we talk about is whether she'll be there, not George. We've even started posting pictures of George on Stacy's threads which I had to move. I really don't care about Stacy who'll be gone soon enough and I do care about George.

Let's talk about him sometimes too. Deal?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 08:22

Yes, make it just about him Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 08:38

sure Katie Exclamation

so
cut NOW
the canalis thread
and
merge the 3 (THREE!) threads of her

I vote YESSSS!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 21 Dec 2011, 08:56

Now we know what was on the end of the leash!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I had too!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Dec 2011, 09:02

I just think it is a good sign that he is not wearing the brace 24/7(as he appeared to in Sydney the other week - whilst travelling and doing the conference). And in these shots, he seems to be not hindered after the surgery which makes me assume the surgery was most likely successful and he is healing well. He wore the brace to Mexico so it must still be part of the healing / strengthen process but it is good to see him without it.

Maybe his physio told him to lifting beers is a good source of exercise as part of his rehab for the repaired damage and he is going for it, Mexico style!

Also in conjunction with Katie's post about appropriate focus, I am loving G's new swim trunks.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Dec 2011, 09:20

it's me wrote:sure Katie Exclamation

so
cut NOW
the canalis thread
and
merge the 3 (THREE!) threads of her

I vote YESSSS!
Sorry, I don't think you quite understood. I'm not at all against talking about his girlfriends, all I'm asking is that we don't hijack every single George thread to talk about his girlfriends.

Here are pictures of George on holiday so let's focus on George on holiday. In a year or two's time, who's going to remember the name of the blonde standing next to him? We'll still be looking at George in these pictures, so let's talk about him.

@Watching: I didn't notice that he wasn't wearing his arm brace. Do you think he's allowed to take it off now is just being naughty, ignoring doctor's orders?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 21 Dec 2011, 09:32

Thanks Katie for the great pictures. Regarding his arm I'd imagine it's a 50 50 situation about keeping wearing the support and he has to get it back to normal at a sensible pace.
Happy Holidays to George & Stacy ! Love3
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 21 Dec 2011, 09:34

Maybe this thread title needs to be changed now ?? LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 09:42

no

In a year or two's time, who's going to remember the name of the blonde standing next to him?

we only have to put a big black circle
on her face
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:04

Does George spend any of the holidays with his family?

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:20

Cindy hits the beach with some of her girlfriends
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:29

I like his new trunks too. I wonder where Einstein is? His house must be far from the bar if they need a golf buggy to get there... It's good to get some sun on his arm hopefully he is putting vitamin E cream on his arm so his scar will fade! I must say in the shot of him and her sitting at the bar the word monkey came to me.....him not her. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:53

Anyone else thinking these are probably older pics? They did that the first time they went to Cabo, only tweeting pics after they'd come back and even the paparazzi shots were towards the end of their stay, not the beginning as we'd assumed.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 11:56

boh
short hair
not so far
I guess

maybe I'm wrong
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:29

No, I don't mean from a long time ago, I mean that they may have been on holiday a week already (or may even be back now) but the pictures have only just been released.

That's what they did before so i'm wondering if maybe they did it again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:43

There goes my theory.

Katiedot wrote:Anyone else thinking these are probably older pics? ... I mean that they may have been on holiday a week already
Yes, me. Yesterday night we saw him arriving without SK and this morning already see him vacationing with SK. He probably went from OZ to Cabo and she joined him later or was there already.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 21 Dec 2011, 13:49

I'm thinking they are old pic's, too!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 21 Dec 2011, 14:24

She might have not gone down with him on the plane and joined him later. Maybe, she had something she had to do before going to Cabo. I can't believe they broke up before the holidays. Just two weeks ago they went out to dinner. Why would they release old pictures of them in Cabo?

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 21 Dec 2011, 14:40

Comments from Celebitchy today about George and stacy in Cabo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 21 Dec 2011, 14:48

OMG , did u notice the new blue t shirt Very Happy

thank god he got rid of " jack , grand prix " ones !

i don't like the glasses G ! change them .

Last edited by lolo on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 15:08; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Dec 2011, 14:51

Watching, my first thought when seeing these pics was "George has got a new blue tee shirt" and it's solid in color nothing printed on the front, to bad it doesn't contrast a little with those pretty new swim trunks. Notice in the third pic down, the way George's head is turned he doesn't look like he is looking at the camera, then you see his eyes through those shades and he's looking right at the lens. The golf cart, maybe the bar is on the course, that's why we only see pics of this same location, it might be the only place the paps have a shot? Think it's cool he's found a GF that likes to play sports with him, she looks good.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Dec 2011, 15:03

Just took a peek at lovelylois link, thanks for that. Cindy looks good in that pic, always love her beach cover ups, haven't seen her wearing that hat for awhile, she stopped wearing hers during the EC-Cabo years when Eli started wearing same type of hat.
George looks good, not as thin, like his hair a little longer than he's wearing it now. They will probably be staying till The New Year, would love to be a spot on the wall at that party!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next