George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

+32
dakota007
doris day
Wolfgang Gunnerson
davidarochelle
Merlin
pandabear
sisieq
Atalante
it's me
sandwiches
lucy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Charley
LornaDoone
Cinderella
pattygirl
melbert
hathaross
lovelylois
lelacorb
laetval
Dior
Henway
sadDonkey
cindigirl
sarah ali
m4rose
annemarie
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
watching
36 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by watching Mon 10 Oct 2011, 09:11

Stacy in Cabo?? She has posted a picture of the resort she is staying at - doesn't look like George's place.

Tweet from her fan-twitter account:
Stacy Keibler News
Have fun in Cabo ladies!! @GailKimITSME @StacyKeibler
8 Oct

From Stacy's twitter:
Chasing the last days of "summer." #paradise [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9 hours ago

So think she will go down on the beach in a thong and "present" to the paps for some press coverage a'la Betty?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:18

Must be a quick trip for George he is due in London this week and Paris. Maybe a weekend getaway? Sounds like she is with her girlfriends.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico Empty George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:05

From popsugar

Posted October 10, 2011 8:57 am by Allie Merriam

George Clooney gave his girlfriend Stacy Keibler a big hug Friday when she arrived in Mexico! The couple are South of the Border with friends to enjoy a vacation together. George deserves a little rest and relaxation following his whirlwind press tour to support his latest film. George's Ides of March was well reviewed ahead of its opening on Friday, and it earned a respectable second place at the box office, just behind Hugh Jackman's Real Steel. Promoting the film brought George to film festivals in Venice and Toronto and to premieres in both LA and NYC. Stacy turned out for the Hollywood screening, but George was rolling solo when we chatted with him at last Wednesday's Big Apple event. Now George and Stacy are free to get shirtless or throw on a bikini to lounge by the pool. At this time last year, George was in Cabo with then-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. She's not mourning her relationship with George, though. Elisabetta Canalis is dating True Blood's Mehcad Brooks, apparently, and the two were seen on a date last week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:08; edited 2 times in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico Empty temporary thread

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:17

She is apparently there with George and a group of friends.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:20

Although he is hugging her, it appears to me, IMO, that she is way more hugging him than vice versa. His is more of a "hey friend glad to see you, how are you hug" while hers appears to be a "dude, I have to make a good show for the paps but I'm really glad to be here on this free trip and I love you." Okay, snarky is my middle name and that is how I play the game. Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:24

i think they look sweet together...
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:27

Now I'm not saying I wish they weren't together, but in the picture just about everybody is smiling but he has that "oh crap" look on this face.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:30

Big time!

BTW, there are more pics, but I can't get them onto this forum from my computer at home. Hoping Laetval will be online soon!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:13

I somehow hoped the Stacy story isn´t true.

Ohh George I am so disappointed.

Last edited by sadDonkey on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:16; edited 2 times in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:15

m4rose wrote:Although he is hugging her, it appears to me, IMO, that she is way more hugging him than vice versa. His is more of a "hey friend glad to see you, how are you hug" while hers appears to be a "dude, I have to make a good show for the paps but I'm really glad to be here on this free trip and I love you." Okay, snarky is my middle name and that is how I play the game. Rolling Eyes

Oh thats not SNARKY enough to be called Snarky- this might be though

Well now we know why she was doing her cleansing, George likes the back pipe clean and fresh! You have to pay for a free trip some how. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:28

Vomit 1
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:37

Ah Henway, you crack me up! I bow down to your superior snarkiness. Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:38

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:42

Viva la Vacation! George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Make a Run for the Border

You can pretty much set your watch to it: every fall, without fail, George Clooney ups sticks and brings his latest bikini-ready piece of arm candy to the warmer climates of Cabo San Lucas.

Almost exactly 12 months ago, it was Elisabetta Canalis' turn. And now? It's Stacy Keibler's.

The duo was caught together in Mexico along with a big group of friends (so much for an intimate romantic rendezvous…George tends to travel both in style and en masse) for the start of their vacation.

But it seems like Clooney may have headed down early, as he warmly greeted Keibler with a hug as she got off the plane.

The vacation will no doubt be a welcome one for George, who just finished his mammoth international press tour for The Ides of March.

It'll also be a welcome one for bikini bod watchers of the world. Countdown to the inevitable torrent of beach shots starts…now!

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:55

Well, IMO he still doesn't actually look at her. Who knows, maybe when she dons a bikini he may notice her. LOL
In the first picture she has him in a "stronghold.' He couldn't get away even if he wanted.

He always plays it so cool.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:00

But two lovers after so long not seen, so they greet with a kiss on the cheek? BOH

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:02

Maybe this is the special birthday trip he planned with stacy that the gossip sites and magazines were talking about. Isn't her birthday coming up.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:04

lovelylois wrote:Maybe this is the special birthday trip he planned with stacy that the gossip sites and magazines were talking about. Isn't her birthday coming up.

Her birthday is this friday!
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:22

I have got to say that is a large group of people, it is definitely not alone time for the two of them. They almost look like her friends. I wonder if they are all staying all at his house. Interesting she let everybody know on twitter she was heading down to Cabo with friends, but of course did not mention G. It wil be interesting to see if they are photographed alone on the beach or out to dinner. I am not an expert but in the photo it does not look like a romantic kiss and hug. He does not let his guard down.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:25

Thans for the pictures!!
They look good together..... but I still thinking that they are having fun and it is not something serious.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:35

Stacy Keibler Vacations in 'Paradise' with George Clooney

Summer is over, but George Clooney and his gal pal Stacy Keibler are living like it's still the sunniest season.

Jet-setting off to Mexico a few days before Keibler turns 32 on Oct. 14, the duo was photographed hugging upon their arrival in Cabo San Lucas.

"George is very sweet to Stacy," a source tells PEOPLE. "He gives her a lot of attention and is always complimenting her."

But this was not an intimate getaway. Clooney, 50, whisked away some of his girlfriend's friends, too.

And judging from Keibler's Tweets, it sounds like the Ides of March star did not disappoint.

"Chasing the last days of 'summer'," she wrote in a post that included a photo of a spacious, serene landscape featuring a beautiful pool and palm trees. Her take on the scene: "paradise."

"They don't really know where things are going to go, and it doesn't bother her," a Keibler pal tells PEOPLE. "They're just having fun, and Stacy is enjoying every moment of it."
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:59

lovelylois wrote:I have got to say that is a large group of people, it is definitely not alone time for the two of them. They almost look like her friends. I wonder if they are all staying all at his house. Interesting she let everybody know on twitter she was heading down to Cabo with friends, but of course did not mention G. It wil be interesting to see if they are photographed alone on the beach or out to dinner. I am not an expert but in the photo it does not look like a romantic kiss and hug. He does not let his guard down.

Hell will have frozen over if you get a picture of George and Stacy walking alone and together on the beach.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:14

I think we have all been right the article in people says they don't know where this is going to go they are just having fun. They seem to be friends hanging out enjoying each other. Time will tell if it goes any further than that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:08

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jet-setting off to Mexico a few days before Keibler turns 32 on Oct. 14, the duo was photographed hugging upon their arrival in Cabo San Lucas.

"George is very sweet to Stacy," a source tells PEOPLE. "He gives her a lot of attention and is always complimenting her."

"They don't really know where things are going to go, and it doesn't bother her," a Keibler pal tells PEOPLE. "They're just having fun, and Stacy is enjoying every moment of it."

I have to say it is the same old stuff written as if there is a script handed out. "George is very sweey, compliments her , they don't really know where things are going blah blah blah. I have to say he certainly did not whisk her away to something special for her birthday. Doesn't he take all his girls to Cabo.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:11

Or is this tit for tat since Eli was out with a boy toy the other night?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:40

How about this scenerio, SK and her friends flew down to Cabo via commercial jet. George arrived via private jet for a couple of days rest and relaxation before next trip.
George didn't know SK was going. Explains the less than happy expression. Her greeting was the type you give someone when you haven't seen them and really didn't expect to. Explains the unrelaxed stance when she's hugging him.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:48

pattygirl wrote: Explains the unrelaxed stance when she's hugging him.

I think he maybe unrelaxed stance he knows they are being photographed, because Stacy let the internet know she was going down with her friends, paps start thinking George maybe there too lets catch them. He probably doesn't want to give the impression they are fully together, he is being aloof . Also, he maybe feels uncomfortable with her friends standing there. That is why he probably took his own flight down. He feels most relaxed with his own buddies.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 11 Oct 2011, 01:02

If the got different flights down it speaks volumes for how close they are. It really screams friends then a couple in love. This trip came out a month ago when Stacy's friends said there would be a trip to Cabo so George knew about it. Not exactly romantic with such a large group. They haven't been together for 2 months have spent a great deal of that time away from each other and instead of a private getaway it's a group trip. The pic she sent looks like a hotel not George's place so it may be they aren't even staying together, they will meet up and mingle etc. Let's see if she shows up in Paris or London that would be a cool birthday treat! I still think it's friends with benefits at the very most but this is no lovestory and I don't think she is going to be around for too long. I do think we will see her and her friends on the beach but I doubt we will see George. I wonder if he knows she let everyone know she was going and sent the tweet pic?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 01:49

Agree with Dex. There is no couple's connection there. Cray Cray is showing off for the paps and he is not happy about it...

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 02:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 11 Oct 2011, 02:22

Well, someone on the Stacy tweet thread said Stan was following her. So George had to have known she tweeted about it. Unless Stan cannot get ahold of George again... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 02:38

This fling is going to cost him much more than he ever thought int he first place. What to expect of a former lingerie wrestler who spreads her legs around a ring? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 11 Oct 2011, 03:20

What do you think she's going to do?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Oct 2011, 04:20

I vote bikini pics! Hell, it worked for Canalis didn't it?

And absolutely no shots of the two of them together for the entire stay (if he's even still there).

If George wants us to beileve that this is any kind of romance then he's going to have to make a lot more effort than this. He can't even kiss her? Weird.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 11 Oct 2011, 04:30

He doesn't look at her, no kiss and no real hug back he doesn't even look that thrilled she is there. I'm thinking this is going to end fast! I wouldn't be surprised if he has already left for London and Paris and left Stacy with her friends.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 11 Oct 2011, 05:34

I think it's page 4 of the George playbook.

Dates her in secret hiding from the paps? Check.
Somehow the paps find out so we start to hear whispers about her? Check.
Treats her to trip to Como? Check.
Film festival red carpet showing? Check. (Oh okay so technically he didn't walk her down the red carpet...)
Trip to Mexico with tons of friends? Check.

So what's next?

Next stop - award show red-carpet?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Oct 2011, 06:32

Henway wrote:Hell will have frozen over if you get a picture of George and Stacy walking alone and together on the beach.
Thumbs up!

If he can't kiss her and can barely put one arm round her, I doubt we'll be seeing any shots together. George is on vacation with Ben by the looks of things and she's allowed to bring some of her friends to party with them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 11 Oct 2011, 07:35

People are usually pretty much on the Clooney inside track not long ago they were saying it was new love blah blah now they seem to be backing down. They are now friends hanging out I don't think it's going to go any further and I don't think we will see her on any award show red carpet with George either. This seems to be dying down slowly....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 11 Oct 2011, 08:39

watching wrote:Stacy in Cabo?? She has posted a picture of the resort she is staying at - doesn't look like George's place.

Clearly I was wrong!

RE the flying separately - he did that with Larson (NY Met Gala event) in the past so why not Stacy?

I guess he knows he is being photographed (probably the same airport where he has ben papped many time son the tarmac as there is little cover) and he is with a group of her buddies that he probably doesn't know welll. That and he appears sober in these shots. Give him a couple of drinks, a hot tub and an engaged audience willing to fall over themselves to listen to the stories of the movie star and he will feel at home in no time.

Or considering the testy look on his face, maybe he realises that he is going to have the hear the same inane superifical chatter that he heard from Betty - just this time without an Italian accent. Discussions about healthly eating, undergoing a cleanse, going to parties to be seen, clubbing, needing to work out every day, posing for the paps and shopping - that appears to be Stacy's vocab. Exactly the the same as Betty. Maybe at that moment whilst they are awaiting everyone to get into the cars he is thinking - "Christ, not again. The sex better be worth it. I need booze - stat."

So I assume this is the reason for the Betty tweeting pictures of herself in a bikini in Malbu of all day......
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 11 Oct 2011, 09:07

Barely three weeks after he and Sarah Larson flew separately to New York for the Met ball, it was over!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:52

watching wrote:Stacy in Cabo?? She has posted a picture of the resort she is staying at - doesn't look like George's place.
I'm still not so sure he actually has a place in Mexico. Yes, I know there were rumours that he and the Crawfords were building something there but I finally put it down to the same kind of rumours that say George is buying a house everywhere he travels in the world.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 11 Oct 2011, 12:36

I think this is friends hanging out they see each other when they do.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:12

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:15

yet again, very strange....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:26

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:32

Steamy PDA? Yeah right - I can see the steam coming out of George's ears because he does not look happy, far from it.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:34

Interesting...body language speaks volume. I thought G was a better actor. If he wants us to believe this, he's going to need a better performance than this.

She is making sure the paps get a clear pic of her, isn't she? Rolling Eyes enjoy it while you can, girl, before people start saying "Stacy, who?" again.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:52

MGK, right on! I believe that 90% of our communication is through body language. I am not saying they are not dating, of course... but love? serious relationship? As If... My bet is on exchange of "favors" between bed friends...
He is thinking a way to get out of this cray cray mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:05

If anybody wants to download to the thread Celebitchy has their take on the cabo trip.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:27

IMO it looks like she knew the paps were there (she whispers in his ear OK they got the shot) I've seen this same pic soooo many times over the years, same shot just insert different woman. Always the same Georges back to the camera, arm barely around her, he's always holding something in one hand,not really a kiss more of a peck, womans arms tightly around his neck like shes holding on for dear life,
Katie I remember him saying in a interview once that he was building a place in Cabo. Maybe he stays other places, or rents something for guest so he can have alone time with his friends.
If he wants people to take this relationship serious, he should take a walk on the beach with her!! Haven't seen George on a beach in years, except for "fake George" in Hawaii!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:42

Just happened to come across this.

CABO SAN LUCAS, Mexico - George Clooney and the gorgeous woman in his life Stacy Keibler headed down to sunny old Mexico to get away from the hustle and bustle of Tinsel Town.

The good looking couple checked into the newly dedicated Puffy Taco Resort & Casino which is co-owned by Ryan Seacrest and Steven Tyler.

The Puffy Taco is the most luxurious hotel in Cabo San Lucas and each of the hotel rooms has a state-of-the-art Olympic-sized jacuzzi that can accommodate from 10 to 12 adults depending on the individual weigh sizes.

The hotel brochure states that all of the Puffy Taco beds were imported from The Ooh La La Bed Factory in Paris France. The exquisite marble coffee tables were flown in from Facatativa, Colombia.

All of the hotel's carpeting comes from The Looms of Mohawk in Lisbon, Portugal and the drapes, which were all hand made, are from Drapes 'R' Us in Oslo, Norway.

While down at Cabo, Clooney and Keibler toured a piñata factory and were surprised to see piñatas of Sarah Palin, Ke$ha, Brett Favre, Joe Biden, and Malia Obama.

The good-looking couple also visited a fighting bull breeding ranch and got to witness one of the most prolific bulls in the entire Republic of Mexico "Senor El Chorizo" putting it to four cows within a 30 minute period.

According to the Bullfighting publication Olé Olé Olé Mundo (Olé Olé Olé World) "Senor El Chorizo" has fathered a total of 17,397 bulls. He is the happiest bull in the history of bulls and he even has his likeness printed on a 1,000 Mexican peso bill [which is worth $74.64 U.S.].

After the couple returned from The Senor El Chorizo Show, they were spotted by a fellow hotel guest planking on the Cabo San Lucas beach. When the guest identified as Millicent Bella Zigmeister, 71, of Beaver Lick, Kentucky approached the couple Clooney asked her if he could help her.

Zigmeister replied that she saw them lying perfectly still and just wanted to make sure that they were okay and that they had not been affected by the hot Cabo sun.

Keibler simply smiled as Clooney informed her that they were just doing a little bit of planking and admitted that both are big fans of the latest fad which is all the rage in the United States.

Zigmeister replied that she was from Kentucky and that she had never heard of planking.

Clooney gave her his autograph and told her to move on up the beach so that he and his stunningly sexy girlfriend could have some privacy just in case they wanted to get a bit of vavavooming in before dinner time.

Zigmeister gave him a puzzled look. She then asked, "Is that what we in Kentucky call pokin' the biscuit?"

Clooney smiled and replied "Egg-effen-sackly Milly."

In a non-related story. Walmart is recalling over 7,000 Mitt Romney Bobblehead Dolls after it was discovered that the doll's hair part was on the wrong side of its head.

Make Abel Rodriguez's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next