Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by m4rose on Wed Dec 21 2011, 15:47

The second picture of GC is way not flattering. As someone stated on Celebitchy, it looks like his cheeks are falling down but to me it looks like he is adjusting his dentures, which yes, I know he doesn't wear them, I was just saying it LOOKS like he is. Other than that, I would still lick him if given the chance. Very Happy

m4rose
Clooney-phile

Posts : 539
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 17:32

Sorry, I don't remember where it was explained (here or elsewhere), but the golf carts are used because the resort is spread out and its easier and faster to get around by carts. They are not on the golf course.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 17:33

Regarding the photos being old, are any of the guys at the bar the same ones from the airport photos from yesterday?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by lovelylois on Wed Dec 21 2011, 17:38

I was thinking about the pictures, I have been to many mexican resorts around the holidays and usually they are crowded this time of year. It seems they are the only ones at the bar with some restaurant personnel. Where are the tourists and golf players? They drive away on the golf cart and there is nobody walking around or driving past them. I find that strange.? Maybe they set up themselves to be photographed so people would know they are together. Rented out the bar to be photographed alone.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by lelacorb on Wed Dec 21 2011, 17:48

George has the fantasy of retirees, retirees are always on vacation in the same place!

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by phys major on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:03

Is SK wearing a diamond bracelet?

phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:10

lovelylois wrote:I was thinking about the pictures, I have been to many mexican resorts around the holidays and usually they are crowded this time of year. It seems they are the only ones at the bar with some restaurant personnel. Where are the tourists and golf players? They drive away on the golf cart and there is nobody walking around or driving past them. I find that strange.? Maybe they set up themselves to be photographed so people would know they are together. Rented out the bar to be photographed alone.
They could have been setup and shot early in the morning before the rest of the guests are out and about and drinking at the bar.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so his brace fell down from the Australian plane ?


retirees?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by cindigirl on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:13

ladydi wrote:Does George spend any of the holidays with his family?

I often wonder about that. To me it seems holidays should be family time. It is in my family - come hell or high water, like it or not - we're always together. LOL

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:14

sisieq wrote:
lovelylois wrote:I was thinking about the pictures, I have been to many mexican resorts around the holidays and usually they are crowded this time of year. It seems they are the only ones at the bar with some restaurant personnel. Where are the tourists and golf players? They drive away on the golf cart and there is nobody walking around or driving past them. I find that strange.? Maybe they set up themselves to be photographed so people would know they are together. Rented out the bar to be photographed alone.
They could have been setup and shot early in the morning before the rest of the guests are out and about and drinking at the bar.

hmmm
sun
do you see some sun around?

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by cindigirl on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:14

ladydi wrote:Does George spend any of the holidays with his family?

Well, every family is different.


Last edited by cindigirl on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:18; edited 1 time in total

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:15

no
sun is hight

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:21

first time in years, for various causes (no affection involved) will be the same to me too
my ex at my table

funny
no?


-- G
are u kidding we all?
tell us.....

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:22

I wouldn't be surprised to find the resort, if these pics were taken at the resort, kept that area private for George. I also thought I saw golf clubs in the back of the buggy in some of the shots?

If they were on a golf course then they have each hole to themselves.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sadDonkey on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:36

phys major wrote:Is SK wearing a diamond bracelet?

NO, looks like marbles-bracelet.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 767
Join date : 2011-09-13
Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by ladydi on Wed Dec 21 2011, 18:58

More photos at PopSugar site
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Posted December 21, 2011 6:18 am by Allie Merriam
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler lounged in Cabo yesterday afternoon. The couple are back, south of the border, enjoying a pre-Christmas vacation. It seems that George and Stacy love sneaking away to the tropical destination for their holiday breaks, as they also traveled there around Thanksgiving and in October for her 32nd birthday.

As usual, George and Stacy have friends on hand. Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber have been seen on the Mexican beach, though George and Stacy have yet to be spotted on the sand. Being bikini-ready is on Stacy's mind, though. Stacy Keibler's fitness tips were the topic of her latest blog post, in which she suggests having vegetable soup before going to a holiday party. It seems more and more people are interested in hearing Stacy's thoughts on subjects ranging from healthy living to fashion. Stacy's appearance fee has doubled since she started dating George, and she now commands around $25,000 per event.

Source: Fame

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Posts : 126
Join date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by lelacorb on Wed Dec 21 2011, 21:35


Shit! but this is a man happy with his new girlfriend!! It seems to me a man ready to cut your veins!


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me on Wed Dec 21 2011, 21:45

mine!?

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Charley on Wed Dec 21 2011, 22:26

Katiedot wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to find the resort, if these pics were taken at the resort, kept that area private for George. I also thought I saw golf clubs in the back of the buggy in some of the shots?

If they were on a golf course then they have each hole to themselves.

Katie, there is a pic on socialitelife (that I won't post - it's just like the ones already posted) showing them walk past the buggy with the clubs in the back, and getting in one parked in front of it. So no golf - for George at least with his still healing elbow!!

Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Dec 21 2011, 22:47

Katiedot wrote:I'm posting the pictures here with the notice that this is a George Clooney forum and not a Stacy Keibler one! Hoping that at least 1% of the comments made about these pics are about George and not her!

Does it really matter if we don't like the way she looks/dresses/does her hair/does her makeup/smiles/doesn't smile/stands/poses/doesn't pose etc etc etc? Isn't it just great to see George?!

I'm not at all against Stacy discussions, but let's get this under control, can we? If George gets invited to an awards ceremony, all we talk about is whether Stacy will be there not if George wins. If George walks a red carpet all we talk about is her dress, not George. If George goes on holiday all we talk about is whether she'll be there, not George. We've even started posting pictures of George on Stacy's threads which I had to move. I really don't care about Stacy who'll be gone soon enough and I do care about George.

Let's talk about him sometimes too. Deal?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


I'd be happy if we could retire the "What that bitch Canalis did next" thread too!

WTF?

I refuse to even go in there and read anything about her!

She's old news but her "FANS" keep dredging her up ad nauseum!

I agree this is a GEORGE CLOONEY site and Eli's old news so could we stop dredging her bony ass up every day too?!!!


LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:02

Than WTF do we have ANY of the girlfriends threads - dump one than you dump them ALL and get rid of the ENTIRE "Girls, Girls, Girls. Sorry people can't have it both ways! All or nothing! I'm tired of looking at Cray's fat *ss! And, no, its not the "camera".

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:06

BTW people, take a good look at the reposted photos - he AIN'T golfing. The carts are part of the resort to get around.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by watching on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:07

[quote="lelacorb"]
Shit! but this is a man happy with his new girlfriend!! It seems to me a man ready to cut your veins!quote][/

Stacy isn't thrilled in that picture either. I think the look on both of their faces is more about the bartender - taking too long to make the drinks, fan-girling whilst making the drinks?? The smile is back on G's face once he has away for the bar and they are on their way. He doesn't seem to have an issue with being in Stacy's company - if he did, she wouldn't be there.

watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:08

Prey tell - when EC first came around she was "it" with Clooney forum posters and SL was dirt. Now, Cray is "it" with Clooney forums and EC is dirt. WHY?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:10

watching wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
Shit! but this is a man happy with his new girlfriend!! It seems to me a man ready to cut your veins!

Stacy isn't thrilled in that picture either. I think the look on both of their faces is more about the bartender - taking too long to make the drinks, fan-girling whilst making the drinks?? The smile is back on G's face once he has away for the bar and they are on their way. He doesn't seem to have an issue with being in Stacy's company - if he did, she wouldn't be there.
LOL, I'm willing to bet he does, but too many questions would be raised if she wasn't around without an official Split. He wasn't happy with EC (same type of photos prove it) yet she was still around.


Last edited by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:19; edited 1 time in total

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:17

And, if she's do d*mn happy and in love and with friends at the MOST wonderful time of the year - why is tweeting re-tweets at around 3 pm Cabo time.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:18

sisieq wrote:Prey tell - when EC first came around she was "it" with Clooney forum posters and SL was dirt. Now, Cray is "it" with Clooney forums and EC is dirt. WHY?

Eli was dirt with me the first time I got the "pleasure" of viewing her crotch pictures and her "nun-with-her-tits-exposed-outfit."

My point is she's seriously old news but her FANS keep bringing her up when in fact she's done nothing that relates to GEORGE.

His other girlfriends don't have their threads constantly hit on every freakin day so I suspect it's her PR team and her "don't-won't-to-give-up-hope-that-George-will-take-her-back" fans that keep her thread alive.

Everyone else has moved on to Stacey - why so much interest in this particular ex?




LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:22

LornaDoone wrote:
sisieq wrote:Prey tell - when EC first came around she was "it" with Clooney forum posters and SL was dirt. Now, Cray is "it" with Clooney forums and EC is dirt. WHY?

Eli was dirt with me the first time I got the "pleasure" of viewing her crotch pictures and her "nun-with-her-tits-exposed-outfit."

My point is she's seriously old news but her FANS keep bringing her up when in fact she's done nothing that relates to GEORGE.

His other girlfriends don't have their threads constantly hit on every freakin day so I suspect it's her PR team and her "don't-won't-to-give-up-hope-that-George-will-take-her-back" fans that keep her thread alive.

Everyone else has moved on to Stacey - why so much interest in this particular ex?
I am NO fan of EC especially because of the nun movie! His "older" exes don't make the news that often, but when the do it gets posted right away. So you are seriously accusing members here of being EC's PR people.

Than you and others stay the h*ll out of her threads. Its as simple as that. Again, ALL or nothing!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:25

sisieq wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:
sisieq wrote:Prey tell - when EC first came around she was "it" with Clooney forum posters and SL was dirt. Now, Cray is "it" with Clooney forums and EC is dirt. WHY?

Eli was dirt with me the first time I got the "pleasure" of viewing her crotch pictures and her "nun-with-her-tits-exposed-outfit."

My point is she's seriously old news but her FANS keep bringing her up when in fact she's done nothing that relates to GEORGE.

His other girlfriends don't have their threads constantly hit on every freakin day so I suspect it's her PR team and her "don't-won't-to-give-up-hope-that-George-will-take-her-back" fans that keep her thread alive.

Everyone else has moved on to Stacey - why so much interest in this particular ex?
I am NO fan of EC especially because of the nun movie! His "older" exes don't make the news that often, but when the do it gets posted right away. So you are seriously accusing members here of being EC's PR people.

Than you and others stay the h*ll out of her threads. Its as simple as that. Again, ALL or nothing!

Hate to burst your know it all bubble, but I don't GO to the freakin Eli thread. I said months ago that I was over with her crap and wouldn't participate in discussions about her in her threads. If you take a look I'll bet you'll scroll back and not see me posting anything there.

I may have mentioned her is a couple of other threads but always the same commentary as in who the fuck cares what she did now?

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:36

First off, I'm sorry for using "stay the h*ll out" - realized my anger took over and tried to edit, but computer hung up - honest.

So what's your point if you don't read her particular threads? Sorry, your original outburst makes no sense whatsoever. IMHO. And, if she's old news to you, why keep bringing her up, from time-to-time? And, why in non EC threads?

Again, you are out right accusing members here of being EC's PR people?

I post "news" from time to time and I am no one's PR person!


Last edited by sisieq on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I keep thinking of more things to say)

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by LornaDoone on Wed Dec 21 2011, 23:50

sisieq wrote:First off, I'm sorry for using "stay the h*ll out" - realized my anger took over and tried to edit, but computer hung up - honest.

So what's your point if you don't read her particular threads? Sorry, your original outburst makes no sense whatsoever. IMHO. And, if she's old news to you, why keep bringing her up, from time-to-time? And, why in non EC threads?

Again, you are out right accusing members here of being EC's PR people?

I post "news" from time to time and I am no one's PR person!

why do you keep asking the same freakin question over and over.

Why are you so defensive?

Am I NOT allowed to have a different opinion about her than you?

Did I say YOU SISIEQ are a PR person and YOU SISIEQ are posting too much?

I wasn't talking to you directly when I made my comment about KATIEDOT's comment that we're spending so much time talking about George's girlfriend on a George forum.

But YOU decided I was speaking in tongues directly to you and had to get all pissed off about it.

GEEZ US - get a GRIP - my initial comments were not about you.

All comments are not about you.

But hey, if you think we're thinking you're posting too often in Eli's thread then that's on you.

I'M DONE RESPONDING TO YOU SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS CONVERSATION UP THEN HAVE IT WITH YOURSELF.

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Missa on Thu Dec 22 2011, 00:29

It just always strikes me as odd that there is so little casual affection between the two of them. Particularly since George has always seemed to me to be a very touchy-feely guy, especially with women, putting a hand on the small of their backs, holding an arm or an elbow as they pass through a crowd, simply holding hands as they walk. I can't recall a single photo, outside of a red carpet appearance, in which they displayed any sort of physical affection. Even in those post-romantic dinner photos, there was that weird "I'll hold on to the tips of your fingers, but that's it." Here, they barely acknowledge each other while standing at the bar, and he's four steps ahead of her all the way to the cart. Even if it's just a friends with benefits situation, there'd be a little more spark, right?

Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Missa on Thu Dec 22 2011, 00:45

Sorry, had to add this comment from the celebitchy story. Funny and probably pretty close to the truth.

LeaR says:
December 21, 2011 at 12:35 pm
“I’m also including a photo of Cindy Crawford, the girl Clooney wishes he was with.”

Cindy Crawford is:

a) In her 40s
b) apparently pretty bright – she was on scholarship studying chemical engineering before turning to modeling full-time
c) extremely successful career-wise

No, Clooney doesn’t wish he was with that. Crawford’s intelligent, not-desperate-for-a-famous-man’s-scraps vibe is like a bucket of cold water on his boner.

I would love to eavesdrop on Crawford’s convo with her husband when they dish on who Clooney is bringing around this year. You know they do it, if only to avoid embarrassing faux pas like “Oh Stacy, I made you a gin & tonic since I know you like them – oh wait….that was the girl from 2006….”
lol!



Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by lovelylois on Thu Dec 22 2011, 00:52

@ Missa -This is my take on their relationship. After about 3 to 4 days in their vacation bubble, having sex, in Cabo, I wonder what these two have in common or talk about, besides football, drinking, her legs and the correct way to cleanse. I can't see them having a two week holiday together. They both need to have many friends and family around because they probably get bored with each other. That is my take on the whole thing. Yes many people get the same types of vibes you are getting.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu Dec 22 2011, 01:06

I'm with you Missa you just don't see them really acting as a couple in the throes of early passion. George seems more interested in the bartender then Stacy and she is left to herself to get to the cart. George is usually more of a gentleman it could be her boy/girl thing has missed the mark. I don't even think it would be 3 to 4 days George already looks bored with her and she doesn't look much brighter. I know it's only a few pictures but they would have taken a stack of pictures of the two of them and this is the best of them that they could show? If there were pictures of them holding hands or showing any affection they would be the ones we would see not ones where it looks like two friends hanging out with each other with little to talk about. It looks like there are a number of friends around and George probably needs the company. Stacy may not even make it the whole 2 weeks!

Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Thu Dec 22 2011, 01:39

George is usually more of a gentleman
Exactly and for him not reaching out to take her drink shows he's not all that enthused. Even PopSugar's caption for that photo said Stacy juggling her drink to get seated.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Thu Dec 22 2011, 01:52

I'M DONE RESPONDING TO YOU SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS CONVERSATION UP THEN HAVE IT WITH YOURSELF.
How dare you!!! How dare you scream at ANYONE and then say you’re threw and walk away. How rude is that, Sweetheart!!

You’re the one who should “get a grip” as you’re the one who started the ranting about EC in a George and Cray thread in the first place.

Hate to burst YOUR know-it-all bubble, but I don’t believe that every comment is about me and I keep asking the same questions back at you because for whatever rude reason, you don’t answer.

Bring up points that others disagree with, you’re going to gets questions. That’s life! And, its called a conversation. But wait, you're so high and mighty that others are not allowed to question you and your comments must be left to stand on their own.

And, if anyone is thinking this should be taken to PMs – hell, no. I don’t want to be accused of something I didn’t say and I want people to know what I have to say.

Am I NOT allowed to have a different opinion about her than you?
LOL, I think its time for YOU to get over yourself. Don’t put words in my mouth! I never said that, I said (not realizing you stopped reading EC threads, but from your rant its hard to notice) not to go to her threads if she bothers you so much. There is a hell of a difference.

Did I say YOU SISIEQ are a PR person and YOU SISIEQ are posting too much?
For crying out loud, you accused PR people of keeping her threads going and I said I must be a PR person because I, too, add articles to her threads. However, since you didn’t point direct fingers, your comment WAS aimed at all of us, so YES, I do have the right to comment back. As does anyone else who wants to respond back to being accused of being EC's PR people to your original rants. We ALL have that right.

GEEZ US - get a GRIP - my initial comments were not about you.
No fucking kidding.

I’m sure you already have me on ignore, but I’m guessing your friends will let you know what I came back with.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Thu Dec 22 2011, 02:30

Am I NOT allowed to have a different opinion about her than you?
BTW, if you'll remember, I don't like her either. I've accused her of being a user and other comments I've made about her.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Cinderella on Thu Dec 22 2011, 03:06

@Sisieq – Please do not take this the wrong way but, I too am confused why every action Eli does is reported on this forum. I’ve seen you attack people in the past that have opinions that you do not agree with. It’s very confusing to me since I think, all in all, you’re a nice person. I also feel that Eli followers are keeping her thread going here on George’s forum. I’m sorry that you do not see it that way. I think Lorna was trying to say it that way… but if you remember, I too got so fed up with that thread, I acted out. Sisieq, you are one of the main ones that posts on that thread so a lot of us have wondered where your loyalties are. If you would like to attack me for saying this, please do so. I just have to wonder whose forum this is, George’s or Eli’s?

Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq on Thu Dec 22 2011, 03:20

No I have no intentions of attacking you. I don't like EC. I've stated many reasons why from the very beginning. I didn't respect SL for her career choices and her photos either, but when EC was made so great, yes, I came across as defedning SL. Now Cray is made out to be so great, so more or less it appears that I defend EC. I wouldn't trust either EC or Cray.

LOL, for me this has become a Cray forum. George is just the arm candy. tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by watching on Thu Dec 22 2011, 04:46

I know this is not a Betty/Stacy thread but due to the discussion here, I will post it here. As much as some people wish to move on Betty, she is still using his name and that will most likely be discussed here. I just posted on the EC thread an ad that Betty has done (now released in Holland) where they literally name check George in the ad. No inference, implied or alluded to but actually name George and reference the split (and the gall of Betty to have them ask if she broke up with him) in the ad.

It keeps her relevant in the world of Clooney because she continues to trade on him. For somone who was unimpressed that DWTS used the ex of George as her introduction and was very vocal about it, it is an odd turn around. But I guess after being voted off DWTSand opening restaurants to little media fanfare, she is now ok with referencing that relationship and split as long as it is outside the states and making her cash?? If she is willing to be that public and use it to generate more work / attention for herself, I would hazard a guess that if the TV show she claims to be doing in Feb doesn't go ahead or make it to air, she will do the G tell-all.

If the ad goes viral (like the George wedding one) expect Stacy to be more prominent and around much more.


Last edited by watching on Thu Dec 22 2011, 04:47; edited 1 time in total

watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by LornaDoone on Thu Dec 22 2011, 04:47

Cinderella wrote:@Sisieq – Please do not take this the wrong way but, I too am confused why every action Eli does is reported on this forum. I’ve seen you attack people in the past that have opinions that you do not agree with. It’s very confusing to me since I think, all in all, you’re a nice person. I also feel that Eli followers are keeping her thread going here on George’s forum. I’m sorry that you do not see it that way. I think Lorna was trying to say it that way… but if you remember, I too got so fed up with that thread, I acted out. Sisieq, you are one of the main ones that posts on that thread so a lot of us have wondered where your loyalties are. If you would like to attack me for saying this, please do so. I just have to wonder whose forum this is, George’s or Eli’s?

Thanks Cinderella - at least someone understands what I was saying.

As to tit face's thread since I never go in there so I have no idea who is posting there. I only notice that her thread is commented upon when I hit the "view posts since last visit" and months later she's still often at the top when she's old news.

And I believe I'm not the first person here to comment that perhaps HER PR people are posting in the thread to keep her name in front of George's fans.

If someone feels I'm talking about them then maybe they should examine their intentions when posting there.

Like I said, she's old news and it just seems SUSPECT that her thread is often commented upon when she's no longer involved in GEORGE's life.

But hey, since my posts will be dissected line by line and commented upon here's something to chew on...


Did you see the video where the Fedex guy throw a monitor over the fence? I heard Eli made him do it so she could get 2 million hits on the video!

Brahahahahahaha!




LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot on Thu Dec 22 2011, 04:51

Sisieq and Lorna: that is enough!

Sisieq: I don't accept name calling on this forum. Please edit your comments to Lorna when you've had a chance to calm down.

Lorna - you're competely wrong in your assumptions: we also post in Sarah Larson and Lisa Snowdon threads too when they've done something to catch our eye. It's not as often as the Canalis postings simply because:

1. He broke up with them years ago and we're not as interested and
2. There are one or two Elisabetta fans who seem to have found a home here

If as you say you don't spend a lot of time reading the girls girls girls threads then maybe better not to comment them because you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

---------------------------

Everyone: there seems to be some misunderstanding about what I'm asking for. I'm not asking anyone to stop posting about George's exes. I think that would be both ridiculous and unrealistic when she's part of his life and of interest to many posters.

What I am asking is that we remember that we're on a George Clooney forum and not to get so obsessed over Stacy Keibler. It gets boring for everyone to come online, find a new story about George and read nothing but comments about Stacy.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by LornaDoone on Thu Dec 22 2011, 04:59

Katiedot wrote:Sisieq and Lorna: that is enough!

Sisieq: I don't accept name calling on this forum. Please edit your comments to Lorna when you've had a chance to calm down.

Lorna - you're competely wrong in your assumptions: we also post in Sarah Larson and Lisa Snowdon threads too when they've done something to catch our eye. It's not as often as the Canalis postings simply because:

1. He broke up with them years ago and we're not as interested and
2. There are one or two Elisabetta fans who seem to have found a home here

If as you say you don't spend a lot of time reading the girls girls girls threads then maybe better not to comment them because you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

---------------------------

Everyone: there seems to be some misunderstanding about what I'm asking for. I'm not asking anyone to stop posting about George's exes. I think that would be both ridiculous and unrealistic when she's part of his life and of interest to many posters.

What I am asking is that we remember that we're on a George Clooney forum and not to get so obsessed over Stacy Keibler. It gets boring for everyone to come online, find a new story about George and read nothing but comments about Stacy.



Katie,

I commented about Eli being constantly commented upon and them I'm attacked about that comment.

I responded and then again I'm berated to respond to someone who took my comments personally when I wasn't speaking about ANYONE in particular because I don't know who comments in her thread.

Then my final comment is dissected line by line.

I'm not the person who has an issue here - I'm not the one that took my comments personally when I didn't single ANYONE out in particular.

I think I CAN comment when I observe that her thread is often at the top of the posts since last login search.

Or is that not allowed too?

Please don't automatically assume that I don't know what I'm talking about your comment below was rude!

If as you say you don't spend a lot of time reading the girls girls girls threads then maybe better not to comment them because you don't seem to know what you're talking about.








LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by LornaDoone on Thu Dec 22 2011, 05:10

Great idea!

Done!

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot on Thu Dec 22 2011, 06:44

LornaDoone wrote:
I commented about Eli being constantly commented upon and them I'm attacked about that comment.

I responded and then again I'm berated to respond to someone who took my comments personally when I wasn't speaking about ANYONE in particular because I don't know who comments in her thread.

Then my final comment is dissected line by line.

I'm not the person who has an issue here - I'm not the one that took my comments personally when I didn't single ANYONE out in particular.

I think I CAN comment when I observe that her thread is often at the top of the posts since last login search.

Or is that not allowed too?

Please don't automatically assume that I don't know what I'm talking about your comment below was rude!

If as you say you don't spend a lot of time reading the girls girls girls threads then maybe better not to comment them because you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

Lorna, both you and Sisieq are adults. I don't accept "she was mean to me" or "she started it first" as an excuse for poor behaviour from anyone over the age of five.

Whether you were 'attacked' or not, neither of you handled this well and neither of you have the right to speak to each other this way.

I'm sorry if you felt my statement was rude, but you say you don't read those threads and don't seem to be at all aware that George's fans don't forget his exes as quickly as George does. When he was with Canalis there were constant threads about Sarah Larson. When he was with Sarah, there were still threads about Krista and Lisa. When he breaks up with Stacy and finds another girlfriend there will still be updates on the Stacy threads.

The last post on this forum about Sarah Larson was made on 4 Dec and the last post about Lisa was made on 27 Nov. These, I'm sure, will continue to be updated although less often and less enthusiastically as time goes by.

I don't have a problem with that and accept that there always will be great interest in his exes no matter how long ago it was that they dated.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot on Thu Dec 22 2011, 07:17

Missa wrote:It just always strikes me as odd that there is so little casual affection between the two of them.
Yes, he seems as uninterested in this one as he was in his other girlfriends.

You so rarely see affection - off the red carpet - between George and his current girlfriend that I've come to the conclusion that that's just how he is with them all.

To be fair, I'm currently living on a gorgeous tropical resort which is rife with honeymooners and couples and it constantly amazes me how 'not couple-y' a lot of them are. There's the occasional ones holding hands or mooning at each other but quite a few will do dinner together playing on their iPhones etc.

I can only say from my mini survey that real life looks very different from a romantic comedy film even for people genuinely in love. Which is not what George and Stacy are IMO.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu Dec 22 2011, 08:07

I understand what you want Katie the only problem is that Stacy is with him in these pictures! But I do get it. Over on CU we have Behind Closed Doors where we can talk about his girlfriends past and present and yes they do still get discussed if something comes up. Then there are the George only threads where George gets talked about. It does slip sometimes but generally after a friendly knuckle wrap we toe the line. It seems to work but I do know the mods police it which would take up time. So pictures of George with Stacy should be placed maybe in her thread too so it can be discussed if people wish too. I know we had some problems with posting pics behind closed doors and not on the general threads. It's a tricky situation problem for now is that with George, Stacy seems to be part of his career! I do agree Stacy and George are not in love friends more like it.....I must hang around with affectionate people cause I have friends and family married for years they still hold hands and there is no doubt that they are in love!

Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot on Thu Dec 22 2011, 08:11

I wouldn't even want to do that, Dex to be honest. That would just split the conversation into two and we'd have a hard time keeping track of what to write where. I'm just asking people to be mindful of how much they write about Stacy when it's really George we're interested in.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Missa on Thu Dec 22 2011, 12:44

Katiedot wrote:
Missa wrote:It just always strikes me as odd that there is so little casual affection between the two of them.
Yes, he seems as uninterested in this one as he was in his other girlfriends.

You so rarely see affection - off the red carpet - between George and his current girlfriend that I've come to the conclusion that that's just how he is with them all.

To be fair, I'm currently living on a gorgeous tropical resort which is rife with honeymooners and couples and it constantly amazes me how 'not couple-y' a lot of them are. There's the occasional ones holding hands or mooning at each other but quite a few will do dinner together playing on their iPhones etc.

I can only say from my mini survey that real life looks very different from a romantic comedy film even for people genuinely in love. Which is not what George and Stacy are IMO.

Even in comparison to the last girlfriend, I feel like he's more hands off with this one. Didn't he always hold her hand coming out of a restaurant, or leading her through a pack of paparazzi? Weren't they holding hands as they walked around her hometown during his visit? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I remember it. This poor girl is carrying a drink and trying to walk on that stone/dirt walkway in her flip flops, and George is like, "Good luck with that. See you in the cart." Someone commented that these must be the best photos of the lot that were taken, and they just don't scream "you know it's love!" to me.

Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum