George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

+37
Atalante
socimar
bellybaby
janieb
The next mrs clooney
Henway
davidarochelle
zizi
pandabear
melbert
Pari
pattygirl
dakota007
Missa
LornaDoone
Charley
phys major
m4rose
lucy
lolo"layla"
ladydi
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
it's me
sadDonkey
watching
lelacorb
sisieq
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
lovelylois
Duffy
fluffy
MM
cindigirl
laetval
41 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jan 2012, 03:52

And here we are again, ignoring George and talking about Stacy. Sigh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by lucy Sun 01 Jan 2012, 04:00

This is not the thread, so please forgive me, for awhile now I've lost that loving feeling, today I got it back, and I'm hopeing to keep it. George is hot,hot,hot in TD, I even forgot who he was dating while filming,that's a good thing.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 Jan 2012, 04:14

My bad. I thot since there were pics of both of them, and both of them were together in Mexico, that it was opk to talk about both of them. (this must be why I was put in that special group where I cant be trusted!!)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 Jan 2012, 04:15

My bad. I thot since there were pics of "both" of them, and "both" of them were together in Mexico, that it was o-k to talk about "both" of them. Sorry, really truly sorry. I'm still learning the ways of this forum. (this must be why I was put in that special group where I cant be trusted!!)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jan 2012, 04:22

It looks like I'm going to have to explain this on every page of the site!

Yep, there are pics of both of them but we're not talking about both of them, we''re once again starting to focus only on Stacy. I don't mind posts about Stacy in moderation but this is a George Clooney fan site and not a Stacy Keibler site.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 01 Jan 2012, 04:47

Katiedot wrote:And here we are again, ignoring George and talking about Stacy. Sigh.

Hmmm... scratch
Today's posts were about the chemistry between them.
So yes, we are talking about both of them.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 01 Jan 2012, 04:55

sadDonkey wrote:
Katiedot wrote:And here we are again, ignoring George and talking about Stacy. Sigh.

Hmmm... scratch
Today's posts were about the chemistry between them.
So yes, we are talking about both of them.

Yeah Right
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jan 2012, 05:26

Look again - on the previous page are a whole bunch of posts about Stacy's legs and comparing them to Cindy Crawford's. Then there's posts about Stacy's cleanse and fasting. Then there's posts about her body language, what she's doing, what she might be saying in those photos. Then there's discussion about how she has to behave to get George's attention, did she just turn up in Cabo uninvited, how much time she has left, whether she'll be on the red carpet with him and if George will hold her hand.

Sure, some posters are talking about George and yes, there's discussion about their relationship but in a lot of these posts although we're mentioning George, we're really talking about Stacy.

I was just happy to see all the great shots that Laetval found of George with his friends on holiday.

-----------------------------

Do you guys think he's been there the whole time? If so, this will be about two weeks which is a big holiday for him isn't it? I wonder what he's been up to and how he's managed to hide from the photographers for so long.

One thing's puzzling me: if he has surgery scheduled for January and so much time off now, why not do the surgery sooner?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 01 Jan 2012, 06:29

Exxxcuse me, sorry do not mean to interupt, excuss me(pushing threw blogger crowd) Happy New Year George! Happy Happy George, Happy Happy George! Yes just wanted to interupt and wish all and George a Happy New year! My time zone say's it is 2012! So George no matter who your with please, please this New year ......we want more pictures of YOU! We do not care if your having a bad hair day(well stop with that really short cut) or giving us the bird or hell fine if your taking a shit in the lou...just give us what makes are day go by, pictures of you! We need are escape and your it, really sorry to ad more to your life then you may need, but we need you, or well just want you and your smile(ok, ok I just want your wallet) to get us threw 2012! Happy New Year! Drink 2

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Jan 2012, 06:32

grazie Hen! big Very Happy at reading your post!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 01 Jan 2012, 07:23

The pictures of Cindy and Stacy walking were put in this thread and pictures of Stacy and George are only here so it makes sense she is going to be talked about. Maybe some of the pictures could be put in her thread otherwise when you are trying to talk about a picture it's go look at the George thread to see the Stacy picture I'm talking about it's too confusing to do that. It's going to happen when there are so many pictures of them together and most of us were talking about the disconnection between the two. It's impossible to focus on George and ignore Stacy in these he has made her part of his life for now and like all girlfriends will be talked about when they are pictured together. If we see pictures of George alone we will talk about George but ignoring Stacy when the pictures aren't anywhere else to discuss isn't going to happen. It get's confusing, I understand what you want Katie but I just don't think it's practical when he is being papped with Stacy. Maybe some of these pictures and any new ones could be in a Stacy thread?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 09:01

Dexterdidit, and everyone else,
Maybe we could get some pics of G with Einstein. That way we could talk about the warm and affectionate relationship that they have. How come we don't see Eins enjoying the beautiful beach and the sun of Cabo?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 01 Jan 2012, 11:38

Look again - on the previous page are a whole bunch of posts about Stacy's legs and comparing them to Cindy Crawford's.
George has great legs, but he is not with SK and CC in that picture. Very Happy
Then there's discussion about how she has to behave to get George's attention, did she just turn up in Cabo uninvited, how much time she has left, whether she'll be on the red carpet with him and if George will hold her hand.
See, he is always included Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:36

sadDonkey wrote:
katiedot wrote:Then there's discussion about how she has to behave to get George's attention, did she just turn up in Cabo uninvited, how much time she has left, whether she'll be on the red carpet with him and if George will hold her hand.
See, he is always included Wink
Yep, he's included but we're not talking about him. Let me put it like this: if I were to write: "Stacy, with a handbag on one arm, was photographed walking into a shop and bought a pair of sunglasses" am I talking about Stacy or her handbag? Just because her handbag gets mentioned in the sentence doesn't mean we're talking about it.

Dexterdidit wrote:The pictures of Cindy and Stacy walking were put in this thread and pictures of Stacy and George are only here so it makes sense she is going to be talked about.
That's the thing: GEORGE is in those pictures too. So are other friends of his. If George had been in those pictures by himself then we'd have found plenty to talk about but the minute Stacy turns up in pictures with him George suddenly becomes invisible and we start to talk about her. Why is that? Why would George Clooney fans be more interested in his girlfriend than in him?

Dexterdidit wrote:Maybe some of the pictures could be put in her thread
Sorry, that's an absolute no from me. Why would we put pictures of George in a thread for his girlfriend?

Dexterdidit wrote: It's impossible to focus on George
Really? That's what I find so strange considering we're supposed to be George fans and yet there's actually very little interest in him and what he does.

Dexterdidit wrote: ignoring Stacy when the pictures aren't anywhere else to discuss isn't going to happen.
I understand that and it's fine. I don't expect her to be ignored. Hell, I post about her too. What I'm asking for is not to keep moving the discussion from being about George to being almost entirely about his girlfriend. Not every time and on every thread.

Dexterdidit wrote: I understand what you want Katie
I'm sorry, I don't think you do. I don't think everyone's aware of how much they're focusing on Stacy and maybe they think they're posting about George when they're not.

This is how I see it: imagine for a moment that this is a hamburger fan site (this is just an analogy; it doesn't matter how you really feel about hamburgers). We LOVE hamburgers, have loved hamburgers for many years, think about hamburgers all the time and like talking about hamburgers. It's perfectly natural that of course hamburger-related subjects also come up in a hamburger fan site. For example, green pickle. And naturally, some hamburger fans are interested in pickle and may even start a thread or two about the pickle, why not? But some go further than that. They bring pickle into every hamburger conversation. Whenever there's a picture of a hamburger with pickle they post extensively about the pickle and not the hamburger. They even want to post new pictures of hamburgers in the pickle thread instead of on the hamburger's thread so that they can talk more about the pickle. At some point, the hamburger fans, who really don't care all that much about pickle are going to wonder when the hamburger site turned into a pickle site. That's where we're at now.

I'm sorry for the horrible comparison but maybe it makes a little more sense about how I see it. I don't mind conversations about George's girlfriend and will happily join in myself, but when posters can only see Stacy whenever there's a picture of her with George then it's getting too much.

I just don't think she merits all the interest she gets on this site.

This isn't an anti-Stacy rant, by the way. It doesn't matter to me who he's dating, I think that whoever the girlfriend is, she gets fans way too obsessed over her.

This thinking only crystalised for me recently when someone posted new pictures of George in Stacy's thread and I wondered why any George fan would do that. It told me that they were enthusiastic to talk about her and not interested in George. This got me thinking and I began to see the level of obsession we have about her and I don't use the word obsession lightly.

I hope that explains things a bit better.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 01 Jan 2012, 13:31

Somtimes the handbag is more interesting, especially when the person who carries them, changes it (quite often). Smile

We all love hamburgers... We ate them like pigs, we ate them with enjoyment and pleasure. We talked about them a lot. But when already everything is said about the hamburger... It gets diseccted to the tiniest details, and these details get quite interesting and important, because the details make the whole hamburger. I dunno

I understand you Katie, but "the problem" is we are all women. Doh!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Jan 2012, 13:49

It seems quite simple to me.

We see pictures of George & SK together here or on another thread
and want to discuss SK in depth.
So, we just pop onto SK's thread and do the discussing.
We could even say "See you at SK"s now" before we leave the original thread.

Easy peasy or wot ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Jan 2012, 14:18

I like those photos of George on holiday but prefer him in blue
t shirts rather than white ones. I always associate white tops like those on men with tennis.

"Happy 2012 George, and thanks for all the good work
you do in films."
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Sun 01 Jan 2012, 14:31

davidarochelle wrote:Dexterdidit, and everyone else,
Maybe we could get some pics of G with Einstein. That way we could talk about the warm and affectionate relationship that they have. How come we don't see Eins enjoying the beautiful beach and the sun of Cabo?

I would also like to see some photos of George and his pooch. Einstein is part of his private life so he may keep him private.
The "girlfriends" are part of his public image. Maybe it's in their contract to be in pap shots with George. Someone is getting paid for those photos, too.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jan 2012, 14:34

sadDonkey wrote:
But when already everything is said about the hamburger...
LOL!

You think we have anything new to say about the pickle? As far as I can see, these pictures 'reveal' that they're not a close couple, that they don't look happy together and in fact they don't look particularly together. Is any of this news to anyone?

Yes, we're women and we're women obsessing over another woman. I'm thinking this isn't healthy and it's not really why we're here (or why we say we're here).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Jan 2012, 14:49

I see both sides of the argument, but in Mexico, George is only being photographed with Stacy alone and with Stacy and friends. It is really hard to separate the two during the last two weeks on this thread. IMO it is a publicity attempt by him or her or both so that the public and the gossip sites keep talking about the both of them. It looks all staged to me. He only comes out when he wants the photographers. If he wanted total privacy in his life, Cabo is not the place to go. Everyone knows he is there. He could rent an island and take Stacy and his friends there and disappear for 2 weeks. It keeps him relative in the gossip news. We are not the only ones talking about Stacy, so are the other gossip sites. No one is really talking about his movies and his work. What we could do is compare Stacy's legs to Cindy's legs on the other thread. Although, they both of a great pair of legs.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sun 01 Jan 2012, 14:54

I don't think George looks like he feels good.Poor baby, I hope he takes better care of himself in the coming year.

Joanna I love,love,love your profile picture. Very Happy
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 01 Jan 2012, 15:15

I'll try to remain more George-centered from now on. However, I will be referring to Stacy as "The Pickle". Laughing
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 01 Jan 2012, 15:21

You think we have anything new to say about the pickle?
Apparently there is always to say something about the pickle. Even about the old pickle sorts.
Well... women are interested in pickles and like to discuss them over and over again. Talking about pickles without being mean is another topic.
I would also like to see some photos of George and his pooch.
The paps also are more interested in his pickle.
prefer him in blue t shirts rather than white ones. I always associate white tops like those on men with tennis.prefer him in blue
Men with white shirts and dark skin look good. I'd wished he would wear more tight-fitting shirts.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 01 Jan 2012, 15:39

That's a nice analogy about the hamburger and pickle Katie. Unfortunately George is the hamburger and Stacie the pickle, which by the way makes the hamburger more interesting in most cases. It's his girlfriends which make him more interesting which I believe is his intent for his PR purposes.

Now if I could just post that dang George butt shot I posted in 'my pictures' we could talk about that. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 01 Jan 2012, 16:15

This got me thinking and I began to see the level of obsession we have about her and I don't use the word obsession lightly.

Katie, I don't think you can paint everyone with that broad a brush stroke. Not everyone is "obsessed" about the flavor of the month...only some people. And I think that some of that stems maybe more from them wanting to be in the "flavor of the month's" place, more or less. And I said, SOME not all.

And let's not forget, women dress for other women. It's the same dynamic here. If we were all together at an event, we would be taking apart every women there, who wasn't sitting with us and discussing their couture, etc....just like with Stacy.

And let's face it, George and his PR team DO use his relationships to keep him current and front andcenter in the blogosphere...there is an Oscar campaign going on afterall. Partially, they must also be to blame for the "obsession" they've created. The rest of course is up to individual self control.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Jan 2012, 17:27

Well, I for one will continue "eating" the hamburger and leave the pickle on the side. I WANT MORE HAMBURGER!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 01 Jan 2012, 17:51

Me too, Melbert!... Got beef?... lol! I want some!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 01 Jan 2012, 21:28

Katiedot wrote:
sadDonkey wrote:
But when already everything is said about the hamburger...
LOL!

You think we have anything new to say about the pickle? As far as I can see, these pictures 'reveal' that they're not a close couple, that they don't look happy together and in fact they don't look particularly together. Is any of this news to anyone?

Yes, we're women and we're women obsessing over another woman. I'm thinking this isn't healthy and it's not really why we're here (or why we say we're here).

PICKLE? You have picture's of George's Pickle? Now that topic I think would not bring any un wanted condiments. hmmmm do they have a smiley with a trench coat, it would be so ideal or maybe a smiley pickle. hhahahhahahhahhahahah cameraclick

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 01 Jan 2012, 21:42

lol!
LOL - Henway I see you are not sober yet Thumbs up!
Cheers my friend Very Happy

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Jan 2012, 22:03

I found the story from the Dail Mail. I posted to that thread. It is old pictures of Hamburger and Pickle. The Daily Mail took old stories to combine with their version of how they spent New Years Eve. Don't you love these gossip rags.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler and George Clooney enjoy a romantic beach stroll before returning to their A-list party
Share0diggs
diggemailBy Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 7:13 AM on 1st January 2012

They have been enjoying spending time with the likes of Cindy Crawford and A-Rod over the past few days.

But George Clooney and Stacy Keibler managed to spend some time together on Friday to enjoy a romantic beach stroll together.

Their separation from their A-list group may only have been brief but the couple must have enjoyed the alone time.

Enjoying some time alone: George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler enjoyed a beach stroll together in Mexico

The former wrestler looked stunning in a super short blue playsuit, which showed off her trim legs while she covered her head in a white panama hat.

George, who looked tanned and relaxed opted for a white polo shirt.

The actor appeared to be taking in the view as he was seen looking through binoculars.

Taking a break? As Stacy took in the view George was seen taking a break and sat down

Admiring the view: The actor was seen making the most of the stunning scenery using a pair of binoculars

While the couple stole some alone time it wasn’t long before they were back with their friends including Cindy Crawford.

Stacy and the supermodel have been getting on great during the break and were seen with and a gang of girls for a stroll along the beach.

Girlie gang: The couple took a brief moment away from their celebrity friends including Cindy Crawford but soon rejoined the famous group

Rejoining the group: After their stroll the couple were seen chatting together with their friends

The 32-year-old looked like a seasoned Hollywood star as she led the girl group on a walk in Los Cabos.

Stacy wore a pair of denim hot-pants and a blue floral blouse.

She accessorised with a brown straw trilby that had a blue ribbon which matched her top.

Cindy Crawford may have been following Stacy but she certainly wasn’t left in the shade.

Down Mexico way: Stacy Keibler leads the way as Cindy Crawford follows her down the beach in Los Cabos

The 45-year-old model rolled back the years as she strutted across the sand as if she was back on a catwalk.

She wore a see-through zebra print kaftan, which revealed a glimpse of her bikini underneath.

At over 10 years Stacy’s senior, Cindy looked in good shape and showed off her toned thighs.

Here come the girls: Stacy was joined by a group of ladies as they walked down the sandy beach

Feeling the heat: The girls were all enjoying the sunshine and dressed accordingly for the temperature

As the ladies spent some time away from the guys, Stacy and Cindy seemed to break away from the rest of the group.

Cindy has been lapping up the sunshine with her two children, Presley, 12, and Kaia, 10, and her husband Rande Gerber.

Stacy is in the area with George Clooney, 50, and New York Yankee star Alex Rodriguez.

Two’s company: Stacy and Cindy broke away from the group and formed their own clique

New kid on the block: The former wrestler has become a big celebrity since dating George Clooney

A-Rod was joined by his new rumoured girlfriend, Torrie Wilson, who had worked previously with Keibler in the WWE.

George and Stacy spent Christmas together at her family’s home.

‘Nothing like being lazy with my family….Feliz Navidad from Mexico!’ she wrote on her Twitter page on December 23.

Follow the leader: The ladies seemed happy to be led by Keibler

Even if she had tweeted about him, Clooney says he wouldn’t have cared, which is another big step for a man who typically shies away from talking about his love life.

‘She can do whatever she wants,’ he told Rolling Stone magazine when asked if he minded her public declarations about their relationship.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 05:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the text)

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 01 Jan 2012, 22:10

lovelylois wrote:I found the story from the Dail Mail. I posted to that thread. It is old pictures of Hamburger and Pickle. The Daily Mail took old stories to combine with their version of how they spent New Years Eve. Don't you love these gossip rags.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UHG! When are these so called Celeb sites going to check their info with us. DAAAAAA! Hello they are not even on sand in that photo! If they would blow it up they would see Ben W., so much for a romantic walk alone back to even G's house. hahhahahahha This was so over in 2011.Now back to some very ummmm things to do...... Zzzzz

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Jan 2012, 22:13

boh
I fear for some new pics
really from that stroll
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 01 Jan 2012, 22:43

it's me wrote:boh
I fear for some new pics
really from that stroll

Nope will not happen, cause it never took place! Suspect

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 01 Jan 2012, 22:58

Quote from henway ( PICKLE? You have picture's of George's Pickle? Now that topic I think would not bring any un wanted condiments)
Great, I just peed my pants I'm laughing so hard!!!!! LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Jan 2012, 23:07

I like Pickles with Freckles on.

I wonder ?????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 02 Jan 2012, 00:10

Joanna,
Definitely no freckles or spots on naturally darker pickles. I just bought a jar of whole dills to go with my New Year's turkey sandwiches.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 05:16

cindigirl wrote:That's a nice analogy about the hamburger and pickle Katie. Unfortunately George is the hamburger and Stacie the pickle, which by the way makes the hamburger more interesting in most cases. It's his girlfriends which make him more interesting which I believe is his intent for his PR purposes.

Now if I could just post that dang George butt shot I posted in 'my pictures' we could talk about that. LOL

Personally, I prefer pickles to hamburger anytime Very Happy (OUCH!!!) Besides, the famous thing about pickle is that you can eat just about anything with it ;-) HAHAHAHHAA... cheers (Thankfully George and Stacy aren't either of them Very Happy)

Not to pick on your note Cindigirl... but you brought out a critical point... IF PR or even George "believes" that It's his girlfriends which make him more interesting... then that is a hauntingly traumatic and underbelly-whipping tribute for an artiste... and for George in particular...

IF George believes in that "belief-system" as well... then, I feel very annoyingly sad for him... That kind of "self-esteem" is especially killing for him+his Brand (IS that what you believe too Stan?????????)... surely... Gosh!!! MAN!!! Still trying very hard to digest that...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 05:35

I think George's work speakes for itself. He is a brilliant actor and director.
Let's not forget his passion for humanitarian work. He is incredibly handsome and witty. I don't see why would he need a woman by his side
for his hard work to be noticed and recognized, that's a slap on the face.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 05:57

Thanks Maggy! Felt the same too...

Love your avatar!!! For a brief minute I did think that that was a Ravi Varma!!! Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 06:18

It's a painting by William Holman Hunt, 1868.
The painting is called ISABELLA AND THE POT OF BASIL,
Is a love story of love and commitment. (sad but beautiful)
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 09:41

sad
all dead (as G like to explain ALL films.... no?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:05

It's a story of love. Isabella is caressing the pot where she barried the
head of her murdered lover. She would care for it with devoted love.
She would water the pot everyday with her tears.
I love this story. Is a symbol of love, passion and dedication.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:13

it's me wrote:sad
all dead (as G like to explain ALL films.... no?)

Why would G say all films are dead?
Films tell a story, and they remain alive as long as people
are watching it. Even when they (film) get old they stay alive
as they linger in peoples mind.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:15

I understand
but
by now
I tend to see only the bad side

yep
my vision is way more dark
lately
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:17

he often tells plots like this: all dead

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:23

it's me wrote:I understand
but
by now
I tend to see only the bad side

yep
my vision is way more dark
lately

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You need to have faith.
A miracle will slap you on the face when you least expect it. Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:26

again, when I least expect it scratch
mah...
miracle?
don't exist, miracles
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:27

no
wait

please
tell 'miracle' that at the end of that slap it will be itself!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:30

ha ha, an awakening of itself Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:33

yep!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next