George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

+37
Atalante
socimar
bellybaby
janieb
The next mrs clooney
Henway
davidarochelle
zizi
pandabear
melbert
Pari
pattygirl
dakota007
Missa
LornaDoone
Charley
phys major
m4rose
lucy
lolo"layla"
ladydi
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
it's me
sadDonkey
watching
lelacorb
sisieq
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
lovelylois
Duffy
fluffy
MM
cindigirl
laetval
41 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sadDonkey Thu 29 Dec 2011, 22:58

Thanks lovelylois
Thanks Henway
Thanks Laetval
Thanks Joanna

Who is A-Rod? And why are the comments about him so negative?
And who is the man in the grey shirt? Looks like Stacy has her hand on his thigh.
George arm looks ok.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Dec 2011, 23:18

A-Rod is baseball player for the New York Yankees. He's been around this group for awhile. I want to say, but could be wrong, that he's friends with either Rande or Cindy.

You didn't provide a link with your question, but if I'm guessing the photo of the guy sitting between SK and George, its Ben, on of The Boys. LOL and yes in that photo he and SK look more a couple than SK and George. IMHO

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 29 Dec 2011, 23:20

Thanks sisieq.
Why is A-Rod called a pig and other things?

Yes, they look more a couple than George and SK ever did

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 00:10

the little white dog seems scared to me! pale povero....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 30 Dec 2011, 00:41

I am sure the pooch is enjoying George's attention Wink

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 00:48

hope so.... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 30 Dec 2011, 00:53

For sure, it will probably get a chance to play with Einstein Love2

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 00:55

and with another white hairy dog I saw there
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 30 Dec 2011, 01:01

Yep , it will be a great New Year's Eve party for dogs Coolio Hoorah!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 01:15

drunken
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 30 Dec 2011, 01:24

A-rod was there in November also. just wondering if these are old pictures? I've never seen George physically close to the unmentionable blonde except on the red carpet. They have been friends for a while, so maybe this is just a friends vacation. The unmentionable blonde seems to be more interested in A-rod.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Dec 2011, 01:29

I just realized, many of the gossip sites say the blonde, with the pony tail, with A-Rod, is Torrie Wilson. Torrie and A-Rod have been seen out and about. She is supposed to be Stacy's good friend and she is an ex-wrestler and playboy centerfold. I wonder if Torrie met A-rod through Stacy and George. Now I can see how A-Rod and Torrie are hanging out with George and Stacy. It is all connected in the universe.

Last edited by lovelylois on Fri 30 Dec 2011, 01:33; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 30 Dec 2011, 01:30

NO, It's me, dogs don't drink. lol!
But, I am sure that George and his friends will have " few" drinks Drink 2

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Dec 2011, 02:14

lovelylois wrote:I know we are not allowed to mention Stacy on this thread
Really? Where on earth did you get this from because it's news to me?

I've been very clear, and on several occasions about this so not sure why there's any misunderstanding. For the third or fourth time, let me explain: I don't 'forbid' anyone to post about Stacy in any of the threads on this forum because she's temporarily part of his life and of some interest to us.

All I ask is that everyone remembers it's a George Clooney fansite and not a Stacy Keibler site. There are a number of posters who are a little bit obsessed by Stacy and I, like so many other George fans, am getting bored by every thread being hijacked by endless posts about her.

Let me try another analogy: it's like chocolate. There's nothing wrong with chocolate but if it's all you ever ate, you'd be very ill. Likewise with Stacy Keibler. Stacy in moderation is absolutely fine but don't let her become your only diet because that's just not healthy.

Please focus on George, that's who we're here for. Posters who want to only discuss Stacy should probably find (or create) a Keibler fan site / anti-Keibler site. By all means comment on her briefly if you must, but let's not allow every single post to be about her and not George. Can do?

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 30 Dec 2011, 02:26; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Dec 2011, 02:25

lovelylois wrote:I just realized, many of the gossip sites say the blonde, with the pony tail, with A-Rod, is Torrie Wilson. Torrie and A-Rod have been seen out and about. She is supposed to be Stacy's good friend and she is an ex-wrestler and playboy centerfold. I wonder if Torrie met A-rod through Stacy and George. Now I can see how A-Rod and Torrie are hanging out with George and Stacy. It is all connected in the universe.
Saw that too, however on one of the links that Laet posted above - the BG one - said that A-Rod brought his trainer and his rumored love interest Ella Magers. Was wondering if the blonde with the dog could be the twitter friend, Rachel.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Dec 2011, 02:26

sisieq wrote:
lovelylois wrote:I just realized, many of the gossip sites say the blonde, with the pony tail, with A-Rod, is Torrie Wilson. Torrie and A-Rod have been seen out and about. She is supposed to be Stacy's good friend and she is an ex-wrestler and playboy centerfold. I wonder if Torrie met A-rod through Stacy and George. Now I can see how A-Rod and Torrie are hanging out with George and Stacy. It is all connected in the universe.
Saw that too, however on one of the links that Laet posted above - the BG one - said that A-Rod brought his trainer and his rumored love interest Ella Magers. Was wondering if the blonde with the dog could be the twitter friend, Rachel.
OOPS! Embarassed Just googled Torri and one of the pics shows her holding the dog in the ring.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Dec 2011, 02:44

Pics from the links on the other page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Dec 2011, 02:53

What IS that growth on ARod's face/neck (3rd pic down)?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Dec 2011, 02:56

The next mrs clooney wrote:A-rod was there in November also. just wondering if these are old pictures?
Nope, they can't be any older than 2 weeks because that's his new haircut that he got after getting back from Australia in mid December.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Dec 2011, 03:22

melbert wrote:What IS that growth on ARod's face/neck (3rd pic down)?

Looks like a distortion in the picture I don't think there is anything wrong with his face.

I also think these are new pictures, it seems like old ones because lately George is hanging out in Cabo with the same people and the pictures seem to merge in as one long vacation. He now has been photographed in Cabo with Stacy and friends 3 or 4 times now since October.I notice on some gossip sites they are using pictures from the first and second time in Cabo. Old pictures new descriptions of who he is with.Can get confusing. Keeps the gossip sites talking about him.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Dec 2011, 03:26

Mel - it's a double chin created by him moving his head quickly to see what George is doing and a bad camera angle.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 30 Dec 2011, 03:52

Katiedot wrote:
lovelylois wrote:I know we are not allowed to mention Stacy on this thread
Really? Where on earth did you get this from because it's news to me?

I've been very clear, and on several occasions about this so not sure why there's any misunderstanding. For the third or fourth time, let me explain: I don't 'forbid' anyone to post about Stacy in any of the threads on this forum because she's temporarily part of his life and of some interest to us.

All I ask is that everyone remembers it's a George Clooney fansite and not a Stacy Keibler site. There are a number of posters who are a little bit obsessed by Stacy and I, like so many other George fans, am getting bored by every thread being hijacked by endless posts about her.

Let me try another analogy: it's like chocolate. There's nothing wrong with chocolate but if it's all you ever ate, you'd be very ill. Likewise with Stacy Keibler. Stacy in moderation is absolutely fine but don't let her become your only diet because that's just not healthy.

Please focus on George, that's who we're here for. Posters who want to only discuss Stacy should probably find (or create) a Keibler fan site / anti-Keibler site. By all means comment on her briefly if you must, but let's not allow every single post to be about her and not George. Can do?

Thanks, Katiedot!! I too am getting very tired of hijacking of all of George's boards with regards to his new, old, whatever girlfriend. This is a GEORGE CLOONEY board afterall! Very Happy
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 30 Dec 2011, 04:31

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 30 Dec 2011, 04:35

I do wonder where Ben's wife is. George looks happier with A rod then when he get's his drink. He seems to be spending a lot of time in Cabo lately and people are commenting on it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Dec 2011, 04:43

Dexterdidit wrote:I do wonder where Ben's wife is. George looks happier with A rod then when he get's his drink. He seems to be spending a lot of time in Cabo lately and people are commenting on it.
Maybe Ben's wife had to work this week or is visiting family and will join him later. Maybe she just didn't want to come to the lunch so she would not get photographed. In that case ,I don't blame her who wants your picture all over the internet.

Here is something from Perez Hilton today : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:29

More pics of Stacy and Cindy on the beach. Cindy looks thrilled - not. No George in sight. If not the right place the post, feel free to move. I just thought as it relates to the Mexico trip......

Here come the girls: Stacy Keibler leads Cindy Crawford on a bikini beach stroll as she confirms her place on the A-list
By J J Anisiobi Last updated at 9:07 AM on 30th December 2011

In just a few short months Stacy Keibler has gone from a barely known female wrestler to an A-list celebrity. The former Dancing With The Stars contestant has been enjoying the high life with a host of famous friends in Mexico. Judging from these pictures Stacy is now the leader of the pack as she took new best friend Cindy Crawford and a gang of girls for a stroll along the beach. The 32-year-old looked like a seasoned Hollywood star as she led the girl group on a walk in Los Cabos.

Stacy wore a pair of denim hot-pants and a blue floral blouse. She accessorised with a brown straw trilby that had a blue ribbon which matched her top.

Cindy Crawford may have been following Stacy but she certainly wasn't left in the shade. The 45-year-old model rolled back the years as she strutted across the sand as if she was back on a catwalk. She wore a see-through zebra print kaftan, which revealed a glimpse of her bikini underneath. At over 10 years Stacy's senior, Cindy looked in good shape and showed off her toned thighs.

As the ladies spent some time away from the guys, Stacy and Cindy seemed to break away from the rest of the group. Cindy has been lapping up the sunshine with her two children, Presley, 12, and Kaia, 10, and her husband Rande Gerber. Stacy is in the area with George Clooney, 50, and New York Yankee star Alex Rodriguez.

Follow the leader: The ladies seemed happy to be led by Keibler A-Rod was joined by his new rumoured girlfriend, Torrie Wilson, who had worked previously with Keibler in the WWE. George and Stacy spent Christmas together at her family's home. 'Nothing like being lazy with my family....Feliz Navidad from Mexico!' she wrote on her Twitter page on December 23.

Even if she had tweeted about him, Clooney says he wouldn't have cared, which is another big step for a man who typically shies away from talking about his love life. 'She can do whatever she wants,' he told Rolling Stone magazine when asked if he minded her public declarations about their relationship.

'I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.' Perhaps that's because he secretly lives in fear of his tall, leggy, muscular girlfriend. 'She can kick my a**,' he told E! News in November.

Link

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 09:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pictures)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:54

I don't blame George spending his time in Cabo as a break from his busy schedule. It looks a good place for a casual relaxing time.
The ladies look suitably dressed on the beach.
I love walking barefoot on the sand too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:55

nice avatar pic watching !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Fri 30 Dec 2011, 12:37

No mention of why Cindy is wearing the arm brace? Wonder if she borrowed it from George!

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Dec 2011, 13:41

Hers seems to be just a wrist brace, maybe for a sprain or carpel tunnel syndrome. Doesn't seem to extend past wrist.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 14:23

yep
I also saw
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Dec 2011, 15:10

In lolo's first picture it looks like they're laughing at (or making fun of) the paps who are taking pictures of them. I remember George did that from his boat in Laglio a few summers ago.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 30 Dec 2011, 15:19

Think George was trying to let A-Rod have a close up of that dogs hiney.
Does anyone know who the red head is? Took a peek at pics of girls walking on beach, can you imagine what it would be like to have to walk down beach in bathing suit with CC! No matter how healthy and fit you might be, you are gonna look bad.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 30 Dec 2011, 15:37

Great to see George smiling and enjoying himself - looks like at the expense of the paps!
I have to say, although I don't know Cindy at all, but as a mom with kids, I personally, would want to stay home for the holidays if my kids were that age, especially. With the tree, baking cookies, etc. Doing all the holiday fun things that kids enjoy and remember. Wonder where Santa leaves the presents when they're in Cabo? santa

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 30 Dec 2011, 15:59

Bellybaby, when my kids were little we would go visit grandparents in another country, so I would take small gifts in suitcase, and have a friend come in a put presents under the tree while we were gone. The kids were always so excited on the trip home, couldn't wait to see what Santa left. Bet the Crawford/Gerbers can fill there own cargo with gifts for their kids.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 16:12

surely
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 30 Dec 2011, 19:26

someone was asking about Ben's wife i think the woman in the black dress is Ben's wife

all girls there seem to get along so well and have good times together !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:13

Ok, who is the redhead with the long flowing dress? Cindy looks great for her age but Stacey's legs are out of this world!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:18

honey
they have MORE THAT 10 YRS difference

Cindy is out of this world!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:38

This izzzzzzzzzz funny. I asked Lysa Heslov if there are any cats in Cabo and George shows a ... dog. Duh ! Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:44

What do you mean Atalante ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:50

I mean what I mean. Lysa is also in Cabo.

Is this the same Cabo ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:57

Not one of those women come even close to having the elegance and beauty Cindy has...Stacy looks so plain and average next to Cindy!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Fri 30 Dec 2011, 21:06

I also admire Cindy's brains and business savvy.
As glad as I am that Stacey isn't showing us her hoohah, Stacey really needs to get herself a stylist.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Dec 2011, 23:11

ladydi wrote:I also admire Cindy's brains and business savvy.
As glad as I am that Stacey isn't showing us her hoohah, Stacey really needs to get herself a stylist.

But she is on a beach. Her hair is pulled in a ponytail.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Dec 2011, 23:12

phys major wrote:Not one of those women come even close to having the elegance and beauty Cindy has...Stacy looks so plain and average next to Cindy!

Sorry but when walking Cindy, with all her beauty (we all agree on that) shows "wobbling" muscles in her legs, Stacey has solid toned legs, a real beauty.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 30 Dec 2011, 23:19

Stacy should she is over 10 years younger then Cindy and spends hours in the gym. Cindy is a mother a wife and works. For her age Cindy looks way better then Stacy. I find Stacy nothing all that special to look at she has a very generic blonde bimbo look about her. That is why she hasn't set Hollywood on fire there are thousands of girls who look the same or better then her. It does look like Ben's wife although she is wearing no ring and I remember in Stacy's pictures on the pool their is a girl who looks similar. Glad George is having a break it looks like Stacy couldn't get him to think a walk on the beach was his own idea. I guess changing George could be a little harder then she might think.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Dec 2011, 23:27

Why all of a sudden is there talk of "changing G." What changes does G need to make, and to suit whom? Didn't G just say about Einstein that he loved the fact that his 4-legged companion loved and accepted him as he was? Do men really accept being changed, or do they run in the opposite direction?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 00:12

do girls accept being changed?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Dec 2011, 00:26

Traditionally, girls were raised to be accommodating, people-pleasing, and even passive. I have seen many ladies drastically alter their personality or their life goals for a man. More modern women have a very different approach, and may be more independent and expect an egalitarian relationship. I think it really depends on how you were raised, and your value system. I think that that is why so many of us on COH often disagree; we come from very different cultural backgrounds.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next