George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

+37
Atalante
socimar
bellybaby
janieb
The next mrs clooney
Henway
davidarochelle
zizi
pandabear
melbert
Pari
pattygirl
dakota007
Missa
LornaDoone
Charley
phys major
m4rose
lucy
lolo"layla"
ladydi
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
it's me
sadDonkey
watching
lelacorb
sisieq
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
lovelylois
Duffy
fluffy
MM
cindigirl
laetval
41 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:01

Hi guys

Can we keep this thread about George Clooney on holiday in Mexico?

Other conversations can go in the party in the kitchen thread if they're personal.

Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:22

I wonder if he's still there or back in LA ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:25

Once they get over their hangovers I would imagine they would start heading home. I'm sure we will find out!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:40

With all due respect Katie - you're flogging a dead horse with this idea to keep George threads solely about George and only discuss his g/f's in their named thread. You're also flying in the face of human nature. No matter what two or more people are discussing, whether in a forum like this, in an old fashioned letter, on the phone or in a one-on-one conversation, there are digressions. And yes, those digressions sometimes go on for a bit. And yes, sometimes those digressions are annoying to one or more of the people involved in the conversation. But you are never going to stop it from happening. Don't tell me that you haven't started talking about one thing or person to someone, and then you yourself go off on a tangent. Every single human being on this earth from the year dot has done it. And every single human being alive today, and all those who will be born in the however-many-years this earth is still functioning will do it. And again, with all due respect, by constantly trying to explain your feelings about it you are, IMHO, just making it worse, and making it continue. The last couple of pages have been everyone else giving their opinion on this subject and thereby keeping the conversation about cracy (whether you want to call her Stacy, cracy, SK or pickles) going. The last lot of pics came out on Dec 30. Depending on your location, it is now Jan 1 or 2. I really think that if you hadn't harped on this, then most people would have had their say and then gotten bored and gone to another thread.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:48

Charley wrote:With all due respect Katie - you're flogging a dead horse with this idea to keep George threads solely about George and only discuss his g/f's in their named thread.
The most frustrating part of this for me is the fact that STILL you don't get it. I don't, and have never asked people to keep these threads solely for discussion about George.

I don't know where you're getting that from because I've said four or five times now that I don't have an issue with the girlfriends being discussed on this thread or elsewhere. What I do have an issue with is the fact that these threads become almost entirely about the girlfriend and George is forgotten.

Do I need to repeat it again? Here goes: I'm fine with the girlfriends being discussed in this, and any other thread. All I ask is that the girlfriend discussion doesn't take over the conversation.

To some posters, George suddenly becomes invisible the minute his girlfriend appears in pictures. That's what I'm objecting to. People who want to talk only about Stacy Keibler should start a Stacy Keibler website.

And I will keep on asking people to get back to the subject whenever it drifts too far into the girlfriend discussion.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 13:25

People who want to talk only about Stacy Keibler should start a Stacy Keibler website.

thanks for the Laughing
you are so funny Kat! lol! Thumbs up! LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 13:28

Hmmm... so Katie, are you asking us to go to Stacy's website basically... Very Happy hahahahha

No no no no no... just pulling your New Year leg la Laughing

Well... I guess, at the root of it all Katie... there is in fact NO NEWS... NO NOTHING to discuss... and that is why people are digressing... No???
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 13:37

hi Pari
I see your littlelittle sheet
above your post
in red/orange colour

why?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 13:39

well
no more now

hallucinations? Flashing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 13:47

Shall talk about your points in the Kitchen It's me, Maggy...
Give Flowers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 13:52

ops
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jan 2012, 04:01

More pics from the holiday (no George pics though) - thanks to Lolo for the links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Jan 2012, 06:50

George is invisible in the above photos - just pullin yourf new year leg also
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:01

LOL yes he is hiding under Stacy's hat. Is Rande jumping into a pool in that top photo? Maybe George was feeling shy with all the guys with their shirts off.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:05

Laughing
no, guess no

hangovers?

mmmm... work?

......left?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:12

Well I did write Stacy, saying, all pictures are beautiful without a Clooney on it. Laughing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:28

Second link, picture 20.

Looks like George has indulged a lot
over the holiday ! lol! lol! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:46

Must've been a nice holiday there for everyone Very Happy
Hoorah!

Thank you for them pictures too Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:47

lol! Joanna! That was funny! Thanks for the laugh! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Jan 2012, 22:15

Almost looks like he changed in to Popeye The Sailor Man!!

Yay, 3700 on an actual George thread!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 03 Jan 2012, 22:40

Congrats, Melbert!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:17

congrats Mel! the god mother of COH
"Katidot is the real mother who delivered it LOL"

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8