George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Silje Wed 15 Oct 2014, 17:17

New blind item from cdan. Lots of guesses including G and Steven Soderberg.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Today's Blind Items - The Director

This A+ list mostly movie actor is terrified right now that he is going to be forced out of the closet by the director he has worked with so often. The director, probably close to A list is married, but is going to come out in the next few weeks. He has already started telling those close to him and there is talk of him writing a book or at least an in depth article about his journey and that he will name some names or hint very strongly at names that he has been lovers with in the past and our A+lister is one of those people.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 12 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Silje Wed 15 Oct 2014, 18:11

Here is another one from cdan. Amal gets most of the guesses on this one. George only got a few guesses on the previous one.

Blind Item #2

This newly married celebrity who was not really a celebrity most of us would have known a year ago is taking to her new life really well and already tried to get a hotel worker fired because she said he was not showing her the proper respect that a celebrity should be given.Yes, apparently she thinks that celebrities should be treated better than the other customers of the hotel. He wasn't fired.

ent lawyer at 6:45 AM

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 15 Oct 2014, 18:15

Silje wrote:New blind item from cdan. Lots of guesses including G and Steven Soderberg.

This A+ list mostly movie actor is terrified right now that he is going to be forced out of the closet by the director he has worked with so often. The director, probably close to A list is married, but is going to come out in the next few weeks. He has already started telling those close to him and there is talk of him writing a book or at least an in depth article about his journey and that he will name some names or hint very strongly at names that he has been lovers with in the past and our A+lister is one of those people.

whoever these people are - does it really matter? there is nothing wrong in being gay, there is nothing wrong in being straight and there is nothing wrong in being bi - as long as the people close to you know and you are honest with them it has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else 

oh and is Steven married? i didn't think he was
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 15 Oct 2014, 18:16

Silje wrote:Here is another one from cdan. Amal gets most of the guesses on this one. George only got a few guesses on the previous one.

Blind Item #2

This newly married celebrity who was not really a celebrity most of us would have known a year ago is taking to her new life really well and already tried to get a hotel worker fired because she said he was not showing her the proper respect that a celebrity should be given.Yes, apparently she thinks that celebrities should be treated better than the other customers of the hotel. He wasn't fired.

ent lawyer at 6:45 AM

has there not been another couple of celebrity weddings recently, one of which was kept under wraps and i dont mean Brad/Angie, it was another American couple - tv i think but cant think of their names
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 15 Oct 2014, 18:30

Steven Soderberg is married.  But the first blind item was a wild guess. G and Steven were only two of the many names mentioned. And there is nothing wrong with being gay/bi.

The only other American celeb couple I remember being married this year is Kardashian/West and they don't fit.

Hilaria was  also mentioned on the second blind item. I had no idea who they were talking about so I had to look it up. Hilaria Baldwin, Alec's wife. Never heard of her before but she doesn’t seem to popular.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 15 Oct 2014, 21:19

This world would be a lot better off if it never had to be announced that any particular person is gay, because it's not 'news'worthy. Sexual orientation is just such a stupid fucking thing to judge anyone on.

That said, even when a gay man or woman decides to "come out," s/he should do it for themselves, and no one else. Coming out does not grant anyone the right to make that decision for anyone else.

I haven't gone to the link, and won't, and I have a pretty good idea about the subject of this item, but I think (if it's true) carrying private and intensely personal tales is a spectacularly childish and petty way to conduct one's life.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 15 Oct 2014, 21:51

I've never understood why someone would tell something so intensely private about another person to the public. If you want to discuss your own situation, that's fine, but what gives you the right to speak for someone else. If they want to go public, they will - without your "help".
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 16 Oct 2014, 07:54

Lizzy and Way2 agree with you both.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 23 Nov 2014, 21:38

Well now not sure if this was noted somewhere else but it certainly would put a new twist on the Stella McCarthy dinner - ya think?

Most guesses are saying Amal.

Proving that quite possibly every person wants their own reality show, this newlywed has been pressuring her A+ list mostly movie actor for a reality show. She has tried to sell it to him and others as her doing good for people and the cameras following her and he would not be in it very much but wants him to make it happen yesterday. She pitched it as fashion houses by day and helping others by night.

Then again it might just be Enty Lawyer being sarcastic.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 24 Nov 2014, 02:30

WTF?!!! Razz Whether it's Enty Lawyer or Amal, someone's gone way down the rabbit hole with this one! Totally delusional! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 24 Nov 2014, 03:48

I don't get the correlation between fashion related by day and do gooder by night.  Seems quite silly doesn't it?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 24 Nov 2014, 03:55

It sounds like a terrible 1980s TV drama. Kind of like Sunset Beat, where George played a cop by day/rock star by night. Awful.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 24 Nov 2014, 04:06

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!! What better use of an Oxford/Columbia/wherever law education and star barrister career?

"I'm taking my talents to E! television."

This sounds like a Saturday Night Live parody, if SNL were still funny.

Oh, um, yeah, wouldn't this reality wannabe newlywed want to do good by day and do the fashion thing at night?

But I'm sure the A+ list mostly movie actor husband picked up on that and put it in the producer's notes.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 24 Nov 2014, 04:16

Now if this IS true, which I highly doubt.  There should be caution thrown out there.  Isn't a reality show the reason Clint and his wife broke up?

Perhaps there were other issues but the skuttlebutt on that was that he did NOT want her to do it but they went ahead anyway and eventually it led to all sorts of shenanigans.  Didn't show his family is such a good light either and Mr. Major Director now is bucking for Oscars not tabloid stories.

So hoping this is just someone's idea of a joke.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 24 Nov 2014, 04:21

No way this is true. Or if it is, it ain't George and Amal.

It just sounds like someone asked, "What's the most ridiculous rumor I could circulate and still have people say it's George Clooney and his wife?"

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 24 Nov 2014, 05:14

IF this were true it would be a real gift to all those posters just waiting for the divorce, since for many of the couples on "reality" tv it ends up wrecking their marriage.
I think anyone who has followed George's career knows he wouldn't touch this stuff with a 10 foot pole and would probably think she was certifiable if she insisted on doing it. He doesn't even use social media, for God's sake. Why on earth would he put his life (or hers) on tv? Total bullshit!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Mon 24 Nov 2014, 08:01

Amal's tacky enough and showoffy enough to want to do something like this. God knows she loves attention. I bet it was Baria's idea. Lol. If it's true it serves George right. He should have dated Amal for a couple of years before marrying her. There's no fool like an old fool.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Mon 24 Nov 2014, 08:04

Re the below director about to come out of the closet - It's Baz Luhrmann IMO.
Silje wrote:New blind item from cdan. Lots of guesses including G and Steven Soderberg.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ldg Mon 24 Nov 2014, 23:37

can't seem them doing a reality show...so trashy.

ldg
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 26 Nov 2014, 22:49

CDAN has a new blind item where people are guessing for Amal. Not sure if she is C-list celebrity? 

This C list celebrity with the A+ list husband went from spending $2500 a month on clothes at her favorite store to $75K a month as soon as she got married. The things you can earn to keep a secret.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Thu 27 Nov 2014, 09:58

Silje wrote:CDAN has a new blind item where people are guessing for Amal. Not sure if she is C-list celebrity? 

This C list celebrity with the A+ list husband went from spending $2500 a month on clothes at her favorite store to $75K a month as soon as she got married. The things you can earn to keep a secret.

Is Amal considered at C list celebrity? I wouldn't rank her as being a celebrity at all.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 27 Nov 2014, 14:43

Sure she is.  Any woman George dates becomes an instant celeb; his wife certainly is. 

Celebrity just means someone who people have heard of and who entertainment magazines like to write about.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 27 Nov 2014, 14:50

Celebrity =  famous for being famous (or infamous).
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Thu 27 Nov 2014, 16:04

I don't believe anything I read on CDAN anymore,  The original "cdan"  had a far different voice than whoever has taken over the blog now.  I genuinely believe that one of the long time posters has taken over the blog.  I used to read it many years ago, and most of the original posters rarely post and the few times they do they often comment about "recycled" blind items and more recently there was one blind item painting someone in a really ugly light that twisted the actual facts just enough to make someone look bad. 

a poster posted a link to the blind item from a fan blog where the people the incident actually happened to spoke of it.  

I hope I'm not trouncing anyone's fun here but man I just don't believe that a woman who's been on 2 continents to get a law degree has the high profile cases she does, the respect and a great future at a law firm wants a reality show!! 

i could be wrong......

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 28 Nov 2014, 01:01

If you read posts from May to August..... we poo pooed the idea of anything like the Venice circus.
Anything can happen.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 28 Nov 2014, 20:23

WWHS - Agreed anything can happen - but PLEASE not this! I can't imagine George going along with it, and honestly can't think of any reason to spend time watching her play dress-up at some designer's showroom or looking up precedents in some law library - BORING!!! - Unless she's out somewhere with George I'm not interested.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 28 Nov 2014, 21:59

Well Lizzy, there have been plenty of reality shows that have had less premises.  And also with a rabid following.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Nov 2014, 23:30

melbert wrote:Well Lizzy, there have been plenty of reality shows that have had less premises.  And also with a rabid following.
Depressingly true.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Nov 2014, 00:29

Mel- Sad but true. Just goes to prove a lot of people need to get a life! - Not trying to sound holier-than-thou, but I've never watched any of those "shows" after seeing "Housewives" for the first and only time. These shows offer nothing that enriches my life and their popularity only make me despair of American culture.
What does sinking to the lowest common denominator do for us as a society? I'm not saying opera and Shakespeare are the only valid forms of entertainment -I love rock and Broadway shows and good movies and scripted tv shows - but IMHO this "reality" stuff is just a way for wannabe's to make money and get their 15 minutes of fame - and it's about as real as unicorns.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 29 Nov 2014, 00:40

Aren't unicorns real?Rolling Eyes
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Nov 2014, 00:45

Sorry, kid, not  my world! Maybe in another dimension. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Nov 2014, 00:57

Wonder what secret she's keeping.  Hmmm
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 09:22

LornaDoone wrote:Wonder what secret she's keeping.  Hmmm
I think they are referring to the "George is gay" rumor, implying the marriage is a farce.  Rolling Eyes
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Nov 2014, 11:37

So many women in his life and still this rumor persists. Me thinks it's just so much wishful thinking. All these years not one shred of evidence. Not one person has come forward with concrete proof.

And seriously would Amal really marry someone to be their beard just so that she can buy more clothes?

It makes her look shallow. Yet all her colleagues speak so highly of her.

I think if she found out George were gay she would not have married him.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:40

Such non-news only goes to show the shallowness of those writing such stuff.

Might make them a few dollars but integrity? Nah.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 15:10

Does anyone actually think her colleagues or anyone else for that matter would say anything negative about Amal, I don't think so.  I don't think she married him as his beard just so she could buy more clothes, but that is only part of what she would have, four homes around the world and all the perks of being Mrs. Clooney, she is being treated like a princess.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:00

Silje wrote:Aren't unicorns real?Rolling Eyes
Mine is  Shocked

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:35

Cece42 wrote:Does anyone actually think her colleagues or anyone else for that matter would say anything negative about Amal, I don't think so.  I don't think she married him as his beard just so she could buy more clothes, but that is only part of what she would have, four homes around the world and all the perks of being Mrs. Clooney, she is being treated like a princess.
You actually believe in this world of tabloids paying for stories that if she had any negative detractors that they wouldn't have already sold their stories to the tabloids?  You're assuming George has world-wide power to silence anyone.  That's not the case.  Not everyone's work life or income depends on George's good favor.

Sometimes the truth is just what's in front of you.  She works in the legal profession and defends some who people consider assholes and who other people consider heroes; she represents countries and rulers who many believe are not worth defending and and she speaks for people who need someone to champion their cause.

She met George most likely because of his work with Sudan.  He became infatuated with a woman who didn't have time for him, which in itself was novel for a man who is used to women fawning over him and deferring to him.

He had to pursue her.  Another first in probably a long time.  She probably was flattered and perhaps it was her mother (we really don't know) or she herself who came to the conclusion that dating George would probably help her profile.  In addition to the fact that she started to enjoy his company.

I don't think she was naive of the advantages but I also have to conjecture that after dating George a few times when I'm sure he turned on the charm full throttle, that she would have not had much difficulty falling for him.

Her friends say they haven't seen her smiling as much as she has since she started dating George.

George says he's married up and probably likes the fact that she's smart.  I'm sure he makes her laugh.

She's stated she will continue to work - again another first as other women who dated him let him control the situation.  That Amal didn't stating clearly that she wasn't going to leave her work in the UK he deferred to her.

George finds himself in a position that he has made a choice and he will work diligently to make this work despite their work often keeping them apart.

If for some reason she becomes more infatuated with the attention of the media than her duty to her clients or her responsibility to making her marriage work then George would be within his rights to end it.  But I don't think that's going to happen.

That's all my opinion of course since I wasn't a fly on the wall for any part of their relationship.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 30 Nov 2014, 15:09

LornaDoone wrote:Wonder what secret she's keeping.  Hmmm

Maybe it's, "George likes sex of many, many varieties, but I'm the only person in the world he's indebted to because I demanded all the details when it was too late for him to refuse to tell me."

ps LornaD, every time I try to answer your PM, I get a technical glitch and the message won't send.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Nov 2014, 17:52

PA-N I moved your post to here:

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 16:08

It just doesn't make sense that Amal would marry him to be his beard. Her entire life before meeting George does not show her to be a woman after fame and money. Yes, she is well off compared to the average person, but in the circle she runs in powerful men are a dime a dozen. If she was interested in press I'm sure she could have capitalized on being named "the hottest barrister" by doing some TV work as a legal analyst. She does seem comfortable in the press in her role as GC's wife but that doesn't make her a bad person. I think being able to handle the media attention is a prerequisite for being with George.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 18:11

jd68 wrote:It just doesn't make sense that Amal would marry him to be his beard. Her entire life before meeting George does not show her to be a woman after fame and money. Yes, she is well off compared to the average person, but in the circle she runs in powerful men are a dime a dozen. If she was interested in press I'm sure she could have capitalized on being named "the hottest barrister" by doing some TV work as a legal analyst. She does seem comfortable in the press in her role as GC's wife but that doesn't make her a bad person. I think being able to handle the media attention is a prerequisite for being with George.
Interesting point. Never thought about this..... Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Dec 2014, 18:55

jd68 you do make very good points. I don't need to be convinced because I've never thought she was seeking fame or fortune. Her life pretty much existed within international law circles before she met George. And I'm sure she met many influential men who she could have latched on to if she was looking to further her own career or a privileged life. And she does know how to handle herself in public situations and with all the media circus she has been exposed to within the last year.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:43

Sorry ladies but lets be honest no one compares to GEORGE CLOONEY.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:05

Oh I agree Cece42. But Amal had a career for a few years before she met George so if she was so ambitious to want a certain lifestyle and privilege and notoriety she could have found someone before him. But she did say to her close friend last year she didn't know if she would ever find her perfect man. Of course, we don't know what she was specifically looking for in a man but she seemed to have found it in Italy last summer.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 08 Dec 2014, 00:14

Blind Item #3
The newlywed wife of this A+ list mostly movie actor was busted having sex with someone she has worked with frequently in the past who is a celebrity in his own right. Apparently that is love and the marriage is a fame thing.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 08 Dec 2014, 00:51

Doubt it's Amal. Who would the celebrity be? If she had an earlier relationship with a celeb wouldn't it have come to light by now?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 08 Dec 2014, 02:56

Her boss Geoffrey Robertson (or whatever his name is) is a celebrity in the legal field.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 08 Dec 2014, 03:47

Mel - Is he a big enough celebrity for crazydaysandnights to call him one? And isn't he married?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 08 Dec 2014, 05:41

The comments on CDAN is suggesting the celebrity is Julian Assange.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next