George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins

+3
annemarie
What Would He Say
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins Empty Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins

Post by Katiedot Fri 04 Aug 2017, 04:33

Thanks to Einster for this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blind Items Revealed #3

July 26, 2017

This A+ list mostly movie actor loves his privacy. That being said he has never stayed out of the limelight this long. Apparently there are some issues that have occurred with the recent life event he shared with his wife and they need time to get it all worked out.

George Clooney
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins Empty Re: Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins

Post by What Would He Say Fri 04 Aug 2017, 13:19

Ouch....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins Empty Re: Blind items revealed: why they're hiding the twins

Post by Katiedot Fri 04 Aug 2017, 13:53

Well, a bit of a non-story IMO.  They need to work what out?  We're supposed to think it's a massive problem, but maybe it's just as silly as figuring out what to wear and which photographer to hire for the announcement photoshoot; maybe she's gunning for Vogue but Anna Wintour isn't picking up the phone while George prefers People?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 04 Aug 2017, 14:57

Maybe, they don't want the babies plastered all over the world. I think if we don't get pictures the next time George does an interview he will explain it . If we get pictures great if we don't that's fine.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 04 Aug 2017, 15:14

Are they hiding or protecting them? That's the old question, but it's their decision if and when to publish pics of their babies. I had been shocked if they had gone the same way as other celebs: posting the news of the pregnancy on twitter and facebook five minutes after they knew she was pregnant, posting pucs of the growing baby bump on instagram once a week, posting pics of the babies one hour after their birth - not to forget: branding their names at the same time, telling us all about what they do, about their weights etc nonstop...
They did nothing of that, showed up in public, we got to know about the pregnancy because it was obvious, George talked about this very new part in his lide, they announced the birth of their twins, and that's it! I'm fine with that (well, of course I'd love to see them, but if not, I'm fine).
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 04 Aug 2017, 15:16

I forgot to add to the list that they didn't tell us HOW they became pregnant: the 'old fashioned way' or with medical help, something we were discussing here endlessly...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Aug 2017, 15:33

A non-story with no actual facts..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 04 Aug 2017, 17:42

Exactly, PAN, just as most rumors are...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Aug 2017, 03:52

Yeah. I would guess that CDAN - being used to celebrity over-exposure of every little detail of their lives - was surprised that George didn't do that and decided that there must be a reason for it.

CDAN doesn't give any information which suggests he actually knows nothing. This is a shot in the dark to start off rumours. Pretty sure I heard the same rumours about Brad and Angelina's twins - didn't it take them some time to release photos?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Aug 2017, 16:43

carolhathaway wrote:I forgot to add to the list that they didn't tell us HOW they became pregnant: the 'old fashioned way' or with medical help, something we were discussing here endlessly...

Sorry if I've misunderstood, but I can't imagine WHY George and Amal would even consider making such information public.

Oh puh-lease!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 05 Aug 2017, 16:52

Joanna,
that was just an example about how other celebrities handle this. I remember somebody here (WWHS maybe?) mentioned a celebrity in our baby thread whose wife / girlfriend had just given birth to twins, and the article mentioned that tgey announced the pregnancy on social media, also explained that they became pregnant via IVF etc. I was referring to these celebrities, nothing else.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 30 Aug 2017, 21:06

But these twins will never see the world or are born to live in big homes and in protected gardens - poor!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 31 Aug 2017, 00:00

Unless you are desperate for publicity, a non-celebrity of the D class who needs any publicity in this click bait world for any bottom line fee, why the hell would you need to do this? Equally why would anyone be interested?

And why would anyone want their children to live in a goldfish bowl to feed others' curiosity?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 31 Aug 2017, 23:17

I personally do not care to see the photo of the twins because I'm not interested I just want to see George and his films (I hope in something better than Monster money) starts from the fact that at least in Italy it is absolutely forbidden to publish the face of the children but Two twins who will have been 3 months old will have been going for a walk? George is entitled to his privacy but twins will also have the right to see the world!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 01 Sep 2017, 00:13

I'm sure they will see the world , when they are older and can understand George will take them places and show them things. They will also teach them about the world they live in I have no doubt about that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 01 Sep 2017, 20:28

I have doubts! let's hope
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down