George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George blind revealed EmptyToday at 15:34 by party animal - not!

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George blind revealed EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George blind revealed EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George blind revealed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George blind revealed EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George blind revealed EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George blind revealed EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George blind revealed EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George blind revealed EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George blind revealed

+11
Henway
Maggy
cindigirl
OofOof
fava
George Fan
Katiedot
Joanna
melbert
LornaDoone
watching
15 posters

Go down

George blind revealed Empty George blind revealed

Post by watching Tue 01 Jan 2013, 20:19

Blind Items Revealed

August 14, 2012

Honestly, everyone should get this. The only reason I am even making it a blind item is because it is more fun sometimes to break a story this way instead of writing it out. What A+ list actor who will never get married but loves having one or two year long relationships with a variety of women you have mostly never heard of has a current girlfriend who once starred on a very popular reality show. The current girlfriend called producers of the show and asked to be on the upcoming season. They said yes and were ecstatic to have her come on board and be on the show. Everything was all set up and she went to tell her A+ list actor boyfriend about it and he said no. He would not let her do it. It was a deal breaker if she did. Apparently he was still upset that the producers had given his former girlfriend a spot in the show and felt they did so to take advantage of the fact she had dated him. Noooooo. You think so? You mean she didn't get it because she was some well known celebrity on her own? So, the girlfriend had to break the news to the producers and then put on her happy face and do what the A+ list actor wanted.

A+ list Actor: George Clooney
Current Girlfriend: Stacey Keibler
Very Popular Reality Show: "Dancing with the Stars"
Former Girlfriend: Elisabeth Canalis

Link

Like we all didn't call this at the time....
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George blind revealed Empty Re: George blind revealed

Post by LornaDoone Tue 01 Jan 2013, 21:13

Sure Enty Lawyer do the easy ones first! Brahahaha!

Oooo, gotta go to Jan Chit Chat to tell y'all something!....
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 01 Jan 2013, 21:15

Well, well, well... we all KNEW that one!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 01 Jan 2013, 22:15

Oooooooo...... I do love a strong decisive man !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:30

Ah well, no surprise there!

Question is, what do we make of it (assuming it's true, of course)?

Is he a super-controlling asshole who keeps his girlfriends on a tight leash or is he just someone who was pissed off by a TV show and doesn't want to give them any support, even to the detriment of his girlfriend's career?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:42

George is a control freak of the highest order, just face it. He shut Elisabetta's first Twitter account down over the Jen Aniston "retweet" about her looking like Iggy Pop.

“I’m flipping through the new Rolling Stone. Iggy Pop on the cover is the double of Jennifer Aniston.”

This blind was too easy to figure out.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:31

In case anyone's interested, this is where we were discussing this blind when it first came out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (scroll to about halfway down page 3).

And this is the official denial issued at the time. Ooops!

silly girl wrote:From Gossip Cop today....so is this the truth?

George Clooney Banned Stacy Keibler From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
Truth rating: 0

1:15 pm, August 22nd, 2012

“George Tells Stacy No To Dancing,” reads a headline from Star, which claims George Clooney forbade Stacy Keibler from taking part in the upcoming season of “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars.”

According to an alleged “DWTS insider” for the mag, “She wanted to return to the show — but George nixed the idea. He said no.”

How come?

The tabloid says Clooney “is still nettled that producers cast his ex, Elisabetta Canalis, last year.”

“The only reason she was on was because she had dated George,” explains the supposed source, adding, “He thought it was a cheap publicity stunt, and he’s holding a grudge about it.”

That’s funny, because a Keibler friend tells Gossip Cop that the actress — who’s hosting a new Lifetime reality show — was NEVER slated to return to the dancing competition in the first place.

Our insider says, “Her other projects did not allow for her to shoot the show.”

Oops.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:43

A grudge by George, or too busy by Stacy? I would have thought Stacy would have "jumped" at the chance to get 14 million more TV eyeballs on her two nights a week, so I am going with the George forbade her to go on, that he didn't need any DWTS girlfriend nonsense in his life, and this was a "current" GF so to him that made it worse. Looks like he was thinking more of himself though rather than Stacy.

But the first go around with EC I could definitely see how he thought the producers USED HIM with her for a publicity stunt. They even had the background picture of Elisabetta kissing George with the champagne glass which SHE did not approve of and was caught by surprise with that promotion. She told Val she didn't like that. Anyway it was short lived entertainment especially with Eli fighting behind the scenes with dance partner Val.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:59

I would think that she wanted to do it because it is a huge amount of national publicity with a wide demographic. She could have promoted the supermarket show and her other activities. However, there would have been a huge focus on George. Will he be in the audience this week? (friends and loved ones usually are) Why isn't he?Questions and comments about him, etc, etc. That on top of only picking Elisabetta because of her connection to him and then using his name, probably was too much for GC.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:23

Think about the jokes...it's not DWTS anymore, it's Dancing with George Clooney's girls...if she'd done it. I can totally see him asking her not to do it. It would have diminished his public persona. Didn't Lisa Snowdon do the Brit version? 3 girlfriends doing it would've made him a laughing stock.

On the other hand, besides wrestling, DWTS seems to be her biggest claim to fame and, while I've never watched it, I have loads of family and friends who love that show. It would've upped her public persona in a big way.

I don't know if I believe he "ordered" her not to, but I do think he asked her not to and she made the decision to comply. The supermarket gig was a gift from George, thanking her for giving it up. Can totally see him trying to find something to replace it.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:36

I remember Elisabetta doing interviews about DWTS and the interviewer always brought up her association with George. As much as she tried to avoid the questions, they kept asking them.

Because G is TRYING to keep his personal life on the down low I can see him asking her not to enter the dance contest. Because she complied with him I can see why she's still his affable and accomodating girlfriend.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:56

He did say he'd felt lonely in some past relationships.
Maybe he doesn't feel like that now and they suit each other.
Nothing wrong in that IMO.
To each his own etc etc
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:06

I don't know of he ordered her to turn down DWTS after she'd done all the chasing to get on the show.

I think it's more likely he told her he was pissed off at the show because of the way they'd used him when Elisabetta was on it and wanted to have nothing to do with them.

Although I don't think they're in anything like a healthy relationship, that is how a relationship would normally work: if a partner feels really strongly about avoiding something then you tend to follow suit, don't you?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:32

That's true Katie and the reason I think they suit each other is
because George is a workaholic, leading a very busy life with many outside commitments, which don't include having a family style life.
Stacy appears to understand that and goes with the flow, also
having a life with friends and work.
So it probably suits them and they both have the best of both worlds.
Good for them I say.

After all these years of watching George, I can't honestly see him having what most people would call a "normal" relationship lifestyle.
Time will tell of course. Maybe when he's much older he will find a need for a "settled relationship" lifestyle ?

Hmmm.....I wonder if that will be in my lifetime ?? Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:44

He does seems much more happier now then in the beginning
of their relationship. May she is 'The One' for him?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:05

Maybe he told her she could do it, but he would never show up for it? That would have been a big embarassment for her that he did not show up to support her.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 03 Jan 2013, 22:50

fava wrote:Maybe he told her she could do it, but he would never show up for it? That would have been a big embarassment for her that he did not show up to support her.

ummmmmm he has never shown up at any of her gig's! lip smack

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 04 Jan 2013, 01:58

Enty says a lot of things, but i don't put much stock in them. Think Enty is trying to build up a rep as seeming to hit nails on the head when its just more gossip style trash. And usually a bit out there. I don't see George as this type of control freak. Think Somebody doesn't really like our George. Noticed how those things seem to be in the favor of Stacy, plus a lot of the gossips too. Favoring her more than not. This is the thing about the gossip. Take note of all the gossip and watch for how it makes our George look as a man. See any patterns? Do the paps have it in for George? Are they secretly doing a hidden kind of black balling of him?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 04 Jan 2013, 02:07

Joanna wrote:That's true Katie and the reason I think they suit each other is
because George is a workaholic, leading a very busy life with many outside commitments, which don't include having a family style life.
Stacy appears to understand that and goes with the flow, also
having a life with friends and work.
So it probably suits them and they both have the best of both worlds.
Good for them I say.

After all these years of watching George, I can't honestly see him having what most people would call a "normal" relationship lifestyle.
Time will tell of course. Maybe when he's much older he will find a need for a "settled relationship" lifestyle ?

Hmmm.....I wonder if that will be in my lifetime ?? Lol

I agree with you they seem to be enjoying themselves.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:01

I think you are right Joanie
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:24

Who knows, we are talking about GTC, who IMO has been used by many of his ex's. Not saying he hasn't got what he wants from them, but I believe that they are given an opportunity and most end up where they started. Is this GTC fault? Whatever happened with EC, we will never know, but most of us believe it ended badly. SK, who knows is she the one he can finally have a long term relationship with, or is he just playing his fans by giving them what we want? Can't make up my mind what I really want.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down