George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to Empty Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Jan 2011, 04:58

If anyone here speaks Ted, please jump in now with a translation, thanks! Found by Henway:

From Ted's Unbelievable Truth
Blind Vice: King Schlong Can't Keep It in His Pants
21 January 2011 by Ted Casablanca

Oh King Schlong! How happy you're about to make many of your groupies all over the world, when they find out that high profile relationship you're in don't mean a thang.

See, King is king for a reason. He's charming, knows how to command a room, and is good looking in that yeah, I know I'm the s--t kind of way.

So, it only makes sense he found an equally yummy counterpart whom he has flaunted all over the world.

But does she know where her man's penis plays when she's away?

Lots of places, really, but one girl she might be super pissed about her man shagging is a well-known L.A. party chick who has bedded the likes of one Shafterella Shoshtein's boy bitches, Super Duper-Cooper, and the bisexual star who gave Crescent Kumquat herpes.

Don't you just love the one degree of Blind Vice separation in this town?

Anyhoo, party honey was pulling her phone out and showing all kinds of dirty texts that King Schlong was sending her while he was supposedly with his pretty babe.

"She's so stupid," quipped the preening extremely sociable lady about King's main gal. "He cheats on her all the time. But he's good in bed and hot, so I don't feel bad about it."

It's true, King Schlong has his moniker for a reason. He's quite royally equipped.

And it's only a matter of time before that gorgeous babe of his catches him putting his jewels where they don't belong—and calls it off.

Clearly, it's what the eternal bachelor is aiming for.

And It Ain't: Joel Madden, Kanye West, Johnny Depp

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:12; edited 2 times in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by watching Sat 22 Jan 2011, 07:11

If this was George, does anyone really believe that Ely would walk from George on the grounds of him cheating on her considering it is not publicly known and leaving him would stop her "career" and gravy train dead in the water? Never going to happen.

That woman is too focused on the attention and opportunities that comes with dating George that as long as photographic proof is not the front page of a magazine (so she doesn't have to deal with it publicly), she would quietly put up with any crap he chooses to throw her way. Ely is so hell bent on being famous and loving the attention that comes with George that the benefits for her career and bank account simply outweigh the negatives of being with someone who is not faithful.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:25

Kind of points to DiCaprio imo, the 'King' and the 'jewels' - Titanic and Blood Diamonds. And he also has the schlong reputation. I can post a pic of the (NSFW) evidence if anyone cares. Just say... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 22 Jan 2011, 11:17

Leo would make sense never seen his schlong i think I can live without it! LOL Leo doesnt seem to want to settle down he likes dating models but doesn't seem to get that committed to them.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Jan 2011, 11:32

Caged wrote:Kind of points to DiCaprio imo, the 'King' and the 'jewels' - Titanic and Blood Diamonds. And he also has the schlong reputation. I can post a pic of the (NSFW) evidence if anyone cares. Just say... Wink
hah! why not? If you can work the slightly arcane method of getting pics onto this site, then why not put it in a spoiler, then people can choose whether or not to click and see it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 22 Jan 2011, 13:38

I have a problem thinking its DiCaprio - I do not find him good looking or charming. There are a lot of stories out there of him snubbing people.

I also agree that Eli would not leave the gravy train just because Georgie is out sleeping around.

I can' think of a good third option
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sat 22 Jan 2011, 15:11

Could totally be GTC. He plays Matt King in the Descendants. And he's certainly an "eternal bachelor."

And Betty won't care, you're right. Open relationship?

Ooh, but wait! A few weeks ago, in a bitchback, Ted said GTC was loyal to his women. Just remembered. Too lazy to find it on my pod. Later!
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 15:26

Caged wrote:Kind of points to DiCaprio imo, the 'King' and the 'jewels' - Titanic and Blood Diamonds. And he also has the schlong reputation. I can post a pic of the (NSFW) evidence if anyone cares. Just say... Wink

hah! why not? If you can work the slightly arcane method of getting pics onto this site, then why not put it in a spoiler, then people can choose whether or not to click and see it.

I have a signed permission slip. Even though I'm still a "virgin".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 20:13

Ha! purgatoire Very Happy Sorry for the schlong delay, just going to put the link not the pic.

WARNING!! APENDAGE ALERT! NSFW OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SEE LEO'S JEWELS

Re Ted's blinds, I actually think a lot of them are rubbish and exist in Ted's head only, but the one thing Ted is consistent about is only giving one BI name per person, unless they've been revealed. Clooney is commonly agreed in the BI world to be Slick Brick. I much prefer Enty's @CDAN because he reveals and also because they're written in English not Ted-speak and more often than not turn out to be true.

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 22 Jan 2011, 21:00

I know it's been awhile since I've seen a real schlong, but Leo's seems a bit "deformed" to me.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sat 22 Jan 2011, 22:55

Yes, size is a factor but does he know how to use it? If not, what a waste.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sat 22 Jan 2011, 23:00

If I could believe any of Ted's blinds, I could see King Schlong as George. Don't know enough about Leo but it wouldn't surprise me if George had a few on the side. Where was it noted that Sarah didn't have a problem with the others as long as she was the only one with the key? Either way, I don't think it would bother Betty if he did sleep with a few others,
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 23 Jan 2011, 00:08

I don't think Bette would be that happy if he had others and she found out about it. If one of them talked it would blow everything. Although I do think George always has more then one woman it explains why he doesn't mind the absences. He never seems to go out of his way to see Bette and now with her back in Italy it will be several weeks once again before they see each other. George could go visit but I wouldnt hold my breath if I was Bette, his work comes first!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 23 Jan 2011, 00:14

I am SO sure that he's not going over to visit her. He'll start production in a couple weeks, but all the pre stuff needs to be done. I hope that he's back home and is doing some relaxing (however, he could go for a bike ride or two or go to dinner once or twice so we can have pics!!!) before he gets super busy over the next couple months. I hope too that if his film does go to Cannes, she doesn't appear!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 23 Jan 2011, 00:24

Sure that is DiCaprio ? Vomit 1
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 23 Jan 2011, 00:58

A very young Leo. Maybe around Titanic. Was he reinacting the "I'm king of the world" scene?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 23 Jan 2011, 08:54

Not very attractive IMO

Last edited by Merlin on Mon 31 Jan 2011, 14:49; edited 1 time in total
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Jan 2011, 09:40

George always has more then one woman

mmh??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sun 23 Jan 2011, 16:14

Here's the bitch-back from 7/26/10:

LINK

Dear Ted:
Is George Clooney a serial monogamist? Meaning, he is clearly serial, but how monogamous? And holy smokes what Talia Balsam must have goin' on to have married both George and Mad Men's John Slattery.
—Lance

Dear You Got Clooney'd:
George is the real thing—I wouldn't worry about a wandering eye, even if he does have that whole serial thing working against him. And regarding Talia, some gals just know how to work it, don't they?

Here's an interesting one from 11/12/10 LINK

Dear Ted:
Just wondering about the ever handsome George Clooney and his girl Elisabetta Canalis. They haven't been seen together since before he went to Darfur, then she goes on yet another holiday but this time without him. Is her time up? This seems to be how his girls make their exits. Should I take back the wedding gift? What do you hear?
—Sarah

Dear Crying Clooney:
You shouldn't have ever bought a wedding gift for these two in the first place. But I don't expect Elisabetta to bow out of the picture just yet—she's serious about this. Confusing, right? Welcome to the nonsensical world of dating George Clooney.
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 23 Jan 2011, 16:48

In the second one, notice he said "SHE'S serious about this".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 23 Jan 2011, 21:21

I caught the "serious" reference also. Being a Clooney girlfriend is giving her a lot of press. I think she will hang on as long as she can.
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 23 Jan 2011, 21:41

Well George isn't Bluebeard, he doesn't decapitate them. king
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 23 Jan 2011, 22:41

Well, they all do seem to lose their heads (in the smarts department anyway).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 24 Jan 2011, 23:24

Huh, they never ever shopped there in the first place. pig
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 24 Jan 2011, 23:42

She might be serious about it but George doesn't seem to be. His never getting married again remark has been picked up and it isn''t looking good for Elisabetta.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Tue 25 Jan 2011, 00:51

It does give Elisabetta a graceful out of the relationship. the whole - I really want to get married so with deep regret I have to leave him..... (sob)

With the right PR - it could work
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 25 Jan 2011, 02:25

Bunny, you write it up just like that and send it to her!! Tell her that it's the right thing to do!! Sad
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 25 Jan 2011, 17:48

Yeah, tell her she isn't getting any younger and her shelf life is about to run out. She should make a move while people still remember her name.

blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 25 Jan 2011, 22:53

Oh no, she should squeeze George as a lemmon, just for our amusement. Superdupercool
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 25 Jan 2011, 22:56

It gives her a better reason then work is keeping us apart as she doesn't work that much anyway. We will have to see if she does anything about this and leaves gracefully or tries to keep hitting a dead horse.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011, 01:12

Thanx for the pic, caged. I had to click a few times--just for research.

I'm beginning to think G's dating life is just another of his practical jokes for all of us. Like the Truman Show. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 31 Jan 2011, 04:09

I dont think the blind item is about George or Leo. There are lots of bachelors out there.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to Empty Blind Items

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 May 2011, 17:33

From dlisted

Wednesday, May 11th 2011
Blind Items: I Guess, You Guess

A new lawsuit obtained by TMZ alleges "An A-list celebrity of substantial fame internationally" knowingly exposed a sex partner to the herpes virus. But here's the rub -- the suit doesn't name the celeb. According to the suit, the plaintiff -- who also is not named -- met the celebrity in Las Vegas April 1. The suit claims the celeb -- a male who is worth in excess of $100 million -- "entered into a nefarious plot designed to lure Plaintiff into his luxurious hotel room to serve his prurient desires."

The suit claims the celeb told the plaintiff he had "no venereal diseases." At that point, they watched porn and engaged in "mutual oral copulation, mutual self-gratification, rubbing and massaging each other, play-wrestling, licking and (unprotected) intercourse." And, it was all videotaped!

According to the lawsuit, filed by attorney Keith Davidson, it didn't end well, because the plaintiff contracted herpes. The suit claims the celeb knew all along he had herpes and lied to the plaintiff in order to satisfy his desires.

The plaintiff -- not identified as either a man or a woman -- is suing for more than $20 million. (TMZ)

Is it wrong of me to say that I might not be opposed to joining Parasite Hilton in the Valtrex line if I got $20 million for it? We'll ponder this later, now on to the guesses!

CinemaCon and the Academy Country Music Awards both went down in Las Vegas around April 1st. That leaves tons of possibilities, but I've narrowed it down to these 6 who were all in Las Vegas around that time:

Jamie Foxx, Michael Jordan, Tyler Perry, Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman or Colin Farrell? I'll throw in John Travolta, George Clooney and Tommy Cruise, because why not?

The wrestling play and side-by-side fapping leads me to believe that this is some good old-fashioned gay sex, so I'm going to narrow down my guesses even further to: Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman, Tyler Perry or John Travolta?
(Blind Gossip)

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 13 May 2011, 02:28

Wasn't Charlie in Vegas about that time too? I know he was doing his whatever tour, but I read that he made a trip to Vegas. He was auditioning for new godesses too. Ewwwwww! In today's sexual adventureland, why would ANYBODY not use protection????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 13 May 2011, 02:46

There are times that I'am so glad that I'am not single and dating!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Fri 13 May 2011, 02:58

George was in Vegas on April1st?
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 May 2011, 04:12

Snoopy - no, I don't think so, although who knows?!??
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 13 May 2011, 06:27

Charlie Sheen seems to be a favourite choice. Doubt it would be George cause he wouldn't be stupid enough to film it. But Charlie would! It is a male and the plaintiff a female so it isn't gay sex. Someone pointed out a slip out and at one point it clearly states he and that the plaintiff is a she. With all the hookers that sheen hangs out with it wouldn't surprise me. But he would just use it as fodder for his stage act anyway. Vin Diesel just doesnt seem like a big enough star to me could he be worth 100 million bucks?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 May 2011, 09:06

If Vin Diesel is worth $100 million, then there's something very wrong with the world.

The only thing I find wrong is including George's name in the list of "secretly gay" additions alongside Tom Cruise and John Travolta.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 13 May 2011, 11:47

If the Academy Country Music Awards was held around that time, I would throw Kenny Chesney into the mix as a possibility.

Re the Clooney possibility - Ides was filming in Detroit, Mich on the 1st April so not him (this time).

Last edited by watching on Fri 13 May 2011, 11:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 13 May 2011, 12:49

I'd vote Charlie Sheen,,,whether or not he was in Vegas! It sucks for Clooney, Travolta and Cruise to always be "outed" by the tabs, whether or not they are gay. It's like they're being punished by the media to confirm or not confirm....and if they did come out and say they were gay....would everyone finally back off?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 13 May 2011, 13:32

It does seem unfair that certain male actors always are outed in tabs true or not can't wait for the day when people are judged on their skills and talents only.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Fri 13 May 2011, 17:41

I suppose the $100 million is like the $20 million and just some number picked out of the sky that looks This big, but with that kind of money George could probably buy Sudan. And the scientologists won't have left John Travolta or Tom Cruise with cab fare.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 May 2011, 04:12

Ello, somewhere we saw that George is estimated to be worth $160+ million. John and Tom, probably at least that much, maybe more. But, I think most of their $$s are tied up in Scientology, and they probably get an allowance (for their cab fare - hahahahaha).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Sat 14 May 2011, 22:54

$160+ million? Oceans 11 was the only film that made any money! That was split between, well not that little guy, probably, but there were a lot of real movie stars.
And how much can Nespresso pay? They're hardly Microsoft, are they, or apple? I'm not seeing them bringing out a new little pod thing every day that connects you with billions of fellow coffee drinking soulmates and also gets stones out of horses hooves, or shoes, possibly. Look at the packaging cost! Who still has packaging? or anything to put in a package? Nespresso are prehistoric and they are his robber barons of choice. And I hope he'd be using that kind of money if he had it, not sitting on it. Imagine what you could do with that kind of money!
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 May 2011, 23:22

Oh, Ello, I imagine it every time I play the lottery!! Now, mind you, I said that we saw it somewhere - doesn't mean it's true. However, he has done the watch thing for years, a couple different car endorsements, now the Fastweb thing, and Budweiser, and how many that we don't know about. Even though he seems over the top with his luxuries, I think he's probably invested well. Don't know, just have a feeling. I think that it's been mentioned here, and definitely on CCC in the past, that since he came from somewhat humble beginnings (Nick traveling around from job to job at times and when he first got to LA, things didn't explode for him) that he probably socks quite alot away for down the road. I DO NOT believe that he is the blind item. #1 - I think that he takes good care of himself healthwise and wouldn't allow himself to get an STD willingly. #2 - I don't believe that if he did have any kind of STD, he would willingly lie and pass it along to an unsuspecting partner. #3 - I don't believe that he would willingly allow a taping of ANY sexual contact with anybody. I may be totally blinded by the Clooney Effect, but I don't think he would be that careless AND dumb.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Sat 14 May 2011, 23:52

I wouldn't like to speculate, mel, I shock easily. If it's an international celebrity, Tiger Woods is the only sports star really well known internationally, and Michael Jordan, I guess, but nothing like in the US. Colin Farrell with $160 million? - that is laughable, he can't afford a decent haircut. I'd say it was Charlie Sheen but why the blind? Has he cared about any of the other stories?
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 May 2011, 06:28

If it was Charlie, with all the BS about him the last couple of months, who in their right (or left) mind would even WANT to shake his hand let alone shake his "little charlie"? Ewwwwww!!! I guess there are plenty out there who would do ANYTHING for a quick buck or $20 million.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 15 May 2011, 12:19

Unfortunately there are plenty of goddess available for Charlie to choose from, what a career choice.Did anyone see that photo last week of the woman dressed in lingerie with a clear plastic suit over it? ROTFLMAO , it's what the times has come to regarding all the STD"S out there nowadays.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 May 2011, 16:19

I know that we have a whole topic thread on "kept women", but I guess I'm still amazed at what some people (especially women, since we don't hear about too many men) will do as their life goals and choices.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next