George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by cindigirl Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:59

[quote="Guest"WARNING!! APENDAGE ALERT! NSFW OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SEE LEO'S JEWELS.[/quote]

Just lurking around old posts tonight and IMO Leo's "appendage" looks very sad to me. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 3 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by Lakin460 Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:22

Hmmmmm.....any pics like this of George lurking in those old posts?

cheers
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:31

Hi Lakin, welcome to bedlam. and no sorry if there were, believe me we would have found it. LOL He's veerry careful.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:42

Welcome Lakin. No we don't have any naked pics of George's package. But we do play package watch, which is such a fun game.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 11 Mar 2012, 00:57

LOLOL You guys crack me up! And thanks for the warm welcome. I think I'm gonna like it here!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMANI Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:29

What no naked pictues of the scepter here.
Whats not right. I had my fingers crossed that I would run into one
ARMANI
ARMANI
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Mar 2012, 01:34

If we did Armani, I think I would practically bet my bottom dollar that it would be the banner at the top of the page!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:25

LOOOL!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:51

I'm pleased there isn't one....it could be a LITTLE disappointing !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Mar 2012, 13:16

non credo...

nice pic
those legs are WAY better than the other before!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Mar 2012, 13:19

True I M....true lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Mar 2012, 13:20

Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:06

Love your new avatar, Joanna!

That picture of Leo looks fake, photo shopped. Sleep

and like Cindi said "very sad"
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:30

Glad you like him Maggy......it's Coolio I think
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:48

It's more than cool, Joanna Smile

He has gorgeous legs, not many men have them.

I wonder what he ever do to be blessed with such handsomeness.

Maybe his love for the welfare for the less fortunate. flower
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 12 Mar 2012, 02:53

Dexterdidit wrote:Welcome Lakin. No we don't have any naked pics of George's package. But we do play package watch, which is such a fun game.

lol! I'm *almost* embarrassed to admit this, but go to google and type in "George Clooney" and "bulge" and see what you come up with. I will add that my stumbling into that realm was sheerly by accident. Razz

Oh, and can someone please reassure me that G is blissfully oblivious to this site...because, erm...heaven help us all. affraid
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Mar 2012, 03:18

Oh, very nice and very wicked of you to send me out on a bulge search Astras!!! And NOW I have to go to bed?? I wonder what I'll dream about tonight...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 15 Mar 2012, 08:44

This semi-retired supermodel is finally ready to kick her cheating, good-for-nothing husband to the curb! The still-sexy catwalk queen and mother of two has turned the other cheek for many years, but the last straw was when her hunky hubby started canoodling with one of her girlfriends! Who is she? (National Enquirer via Blind Gossip)

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:26

Could be Cindy or it could be Elle McPherson....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:51

Dexterdidit wrote:
Welcome Lakin. No we don't have any naked pics of George's package. But we do play package watch, which is such a fun game.

I'm *almost* embarrassed to admit this, but go to google and type in "George Clooney" and "bulge" and see what you come up with. I will add that my stumbling into that realm was sheerly by accident.

Oh, and can someone please reassure me that G is blissfully oblivious to this site...because, erm...heaven help us all. .
Astras
Getting serious about George

Ok, was there a particular site you saw, cause alll I got were links to a lot of FlickR sites, and only one site that seemed devoted to his bulge. And I like the game "package watch"! LOL

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Apr 2012, 04:50

Here's a new one. Lots of people guessing George, although I think they're wildly wrong on that:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hollywood Democratic Leader Has A Secret

[BlindGossip] In Hollywood, it’s popular to be socially liberal and a Democrat. This handsome American actor is an industry leader in supporting Democratic Party candidates. He has donated his time and money and creative fundraising ability to many Democratic causes. However, he has a secret about the way that he votes that only his close friends know. He publicly talks like a Democratic Party loyal. But he actually votes Republican. A lot.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Apr 2012, 06:33

absolutely!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Jun 2012, 13:00

Here's a new one that some people are guessing is George. The better guess seems to be Peter Berg who fits the clues better:

Ex Doc Emails Strange Pics Of Ex Girlfriend
[NationalEnquirer] What actor/writer-turned-director has been texting and e-mailing a photo of his passed-out, naked ex-girlfriend to pals?

The former medical drama star has a sick sense of humor and actually placed leftover food on the nude girl’s body before he snapped the pic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:05

This is too funny. First of all, it's the National Enquirer and not to be believed, second if the woman were passed out wouldn't her eyes be closed? So she either posed or she's dead. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:59

Adrienne Curry did a setup like this pic on a reality show she was on. She made herself the "smorgasbord"
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:29

In Japan, the human smorgasbord is called, "nyotaimori." It originated in the Geisha culture. I personally find it totally disgusting. Vomit 1
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Jun 2012, 04:59

The picture that ran with the story wasn't the picture that the actor sent. That's just an illustration to get your imagination going.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:36

Ah, stop me if you've heard this one before . . .

A Tale Of Two Couples

[BlindGossip] Single Guy and Married Couple have been friends for a long time. You will often catch pretty photos of them hanging out together every couple of months. No, this isn’t going where you think it’s going. They are not a threesome. Nor is Single Guy romantically involved with Married Girl. However, they do have a very interesting arrangement.

Single Guy is quite the package, so it’s not exactly hard for him to land an attractive woman. In fact, he always seems to have a new Single Girl on his arm. However, he is not the only one doing the selecting. Married Girl has a big say in Single Buy’s choice of mates. That’s because the bottom line is that the Single Girl is really for her. That’s right. The real couples here are: Single Guy + Married Guy and Single Girl + Married Girl.

So, now you know that whenever Single Guy breaks up with his Single-Girl-of-the-Month, it’s really because Married Girl has decided that it’s time. Married Girl is the selector of Single Girl, ergo the decision maker in Single Girl’s termination.

It doesn’t always go smoothly, though. Once the Single Girl is part of this lifestyle, the fame-by-association and the lifestyle can make it very difficult to leave. However, they always do go, thanks to a binding contract and a nice payoff.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:13

and?

so, is EC into women?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:22

i see GC CC RG are the closest to that story and i think it's BS .
IMO how can such thing exist between them and paps take pics for them everywhere ,for that long friendship almost 15 yrs and G being under the radar how no thing caught on paps shots all that time !

and for vacations they all go together with the GFS most of them CC and RG take their kids with them , and the kids seem very happy they wouldn't be if they feel that weirdness about their mom and dad .
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:44

Aly
thanks for your lucid comment!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 30 Jun 2012, 23:58

Why would the children feel uncomfortable if they grew up that way? I grew up with gay and bisexual people I thought it was normal...still do!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Jul 2012, 01:10

I have friends who are nudists and their children live that lifestyle. And Aly, even though we might think it's weird, I am sure that any parent who partakes in any sexual activity, alone or with 100 people, wouldn't include their children in that activity. If they are happy in what they're doing, the children would be happy too. There are many things that my folks didn't share with me growing up, and I grew up mostly okay!! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jul 2012, 01:56

Reading the comments, there are many other celebs that fit the blind better than G. Remember the assumptions that G was "Toothy Tile," until we found out it was really Jake Gylenhall (sp)?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 01 Jul 2012, 02:46

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Jealousy and competition can put an end to a relationship with this
type of lifestyle.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 01 Jul 2012, 15:19

I wouldn't have thought it was GC and the Gerbers, until I'd read those other blind items about Cindy recently......who knows...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 01 Jul 2012, 16:09

I think it is them to, but are they saying George and Randy hook up to or only Cindy and SK?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jul 2012, 16:26

Ted says Cindy participates in 3-ways WITH her husband. Or G could just be watching everyone else have fun.

And if this blind is about G, then does that mean Cindy&EC were a couple? Somehow I don't see that happening; opposite types. And "flavor of the month?" G&EC were together longer than that. Many, many other married celebs swing, or have "special arrangements" with other couples.

Again I've seen the gossip boards be 100% off-base in guessing blinds. It just goes to show you that even those that do NOT follow G closely, like those of us on COH, question this "showmance" between G&SK. At stake are G's commercial contracts, portraying him as a very desirable, hot lover, that fund his charity projects.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 01 Jul 2012, 16:48

I don't think Cindy picked EC put I do think she or Randy picked Sarah. She actually worked for Randy at one of his clubs in Vegas and that is how George met her. I just don't think flavor of the month means just that..We all know George changes women constantly, we also don't know who he is seeing besides SK... That would be his private life!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jul 2012, 16:59

SL burned G in several different ways, including the pregnancy rumors. Think G should be much more careful in choosing girls.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 01 Jul 2012, 17:15

I agree..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 01 Jul 2012, 17:18

cindigirl wrote:[quote="Guest"WARNING!! APENDAGE ALERT! NSFW OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SEE LEO'S JEWELS.

Just lurking around old posts tonight and IMO Leo's "appendage" looks very sad to me. LOL[/quote]

Looks HAPPY to me!!!!! LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 01 Jul 2012, 17:18

phys major wrote:We all know George changes women constantly, we also don't know who he is seeing besides SK... That would be his private life!

I totally agree with you on this. His private life is just as he wants it - private.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 01 Jul 2012, 17:21

LOL our posts crossed phys ed - I said Leo's appendage appears sad because it seems to be 'looking down.'
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jul 2012, 17:57

I think the guesses are a mile off. The Cindy Crawford lesbian rumours are years and years old - at least since her marriage to Richard Gere. If they're true then she's capable of finding plenty of women by herself and doesn't need George to pick them for her.

My money's on Leo DiCaprio and Tobey McGuire.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jul 2012, 18:35

Katiedot,
Well for once we agree. Tobey & Leo used to host parties together. Leo "dates" models, often born outside the USA and trying to break in to the American market with lucrative commercial beauty contracts. Leo has a revolving door with the models, mutually helping careers while the "relationship of photo ops" lasts.

Cindy like G is a "chic magnet" and has plenty of offers, if that is what she and her husband desire. Likely Cindy would pick someone beautiful and well-established already inside the industry. Cindy and EC makes as much sense as Angie and EC.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 01 Jul 2012, 20:11

melbert wrote:I have friends who are nudists and their children live that lifestyle. And Aly, even though we might think it's weird, I am sure that any parent who partakes in any sexual activity, alone or with 100 people, wouldn't include their children in that activity. If they are happy in what they're doing, the children would be happy too. There are many things that my folks didn't share with me growing up, and I grew up mostly okay!! lol

they will not be only gay Melbert but also LIARS .and that would affect the kids so much they are not 5 yrs old and can not be fooled or happy that their mother tell everyone something about herself as happy married woman but she actually lying that sure would hurt them and they wouldn't be happy healthy young people as they being seen .
plus yes everyone doing his things behind their kids but if they take them for vacations they at least would notice something or we will hear from the resort staff in Cabo many stories to sell for money ,how they can be away from their fun in such beautiful places .that's BS
G is not gay man or BI .and CC is good woman maybe RG is cheater but he is not gay . i just feel that about them !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 03 Aug 2012, 04:51

What's GC's connection to women from savannah georgia?
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Nov 2012, 02:58

If you were around during the Sarah Larson days, you may remember that there was some speculation that this was about George and her:

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blind Items Revealed

Originally posted: April 3, 2008

#1 - Apparently someone is living out whatever fantasies they can think of. This Academy Award winning/nominated A list film actor and his girlfriend decided to go car shopping. They picked out a modest $150,000 car to take for a little test drive. When they got back an hour later, they said thanks, but no thanks to the salesperson and drove off. Inside the car was the smell of sex and a used condom. Apparently someone decided not to clean up after themselves. The owner of the dealership placed a call to our actor to say that he did not find it humorous and was not sure if the car would be able to sell now because of the smell and was going to contact his attorneys. Our actor then decided that perhaps he ought to just go ahead and buy the car.

Name of the A-list actor:
Spoiler:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 11 Nov 2012, 04:29

Katiedot wrote:If you were around during the Sarah Larson days, you may remember that there was some speculation that this was about George and her:

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blind Items Revealed

Originally posted: April 3, 2008

#1 - Apparently someone is living out whatever fantasies they can think of. This Academy Award winning/nominated A list film actor and his girlfriend decided to go car shopping. They picked out a modest $150,000 car to take for a little test drive. When they got back an hour later, they said thanks, but no thanks to the salesperson and drove off. Inside the car was the smell of sex and a used condom. Apparently someone decided not to clean up after themselves. The owner of the dealership placed a call to our actor to say that he did not find it humorous and was not sure if the car would be able to sell now because of the smell and was going to contact his attorneys. Our actor then decided that perhaps he ought to just go ahead and buy the car.

Name of the A-list actor:
Spoiler:

He is SUCH an a-hole! Vomit 1
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next