George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

+85
lelacorb
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
Nicky80
lamby
What Would He Say
catwoman
PigPen
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Silje
premiere
amaretti
ldg
globalchick
monaco
happycat
sparkie
Sevens
iamnoone
Catie
jd68
lionheart
Pita428
mel01
bgarabedian
Rose
Duffy
Margaret
noname
Boshkash
Carla97
Einstein
George Fan
isogotit
Picachu
party animal - not!
NotAvailable
Mazy
madsky
Missa
suebee
fava
Bidbod
silly girl
LyndaGirl
theminis
OofOof
janieb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
phys major
Aly
MM
Maggy
Joanna
ARMANI
Lakin460
Astras
macs
anon.4
Lighterside
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
Ello
bellybaby
lucy
playfuldeb
blubelle
it's me
Merlin
Atalante
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
bunny
Dexterdidit
watching
Katiedot
89 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 Jan 2015, 23:09

Wow this one was being touted (if I remember correctly) as the Baldwin wife, not Amal.  Surprising to me.

Agree with Way2 - no way he would put up with that kind of behavior.

One of the supposed reasons he kicked Sarah to the curb was that she was skimming off the helps tips.  When George got wind of it he blew a gasket!

So anyone being unkind to the help is going to be shutdown pdq - even if it is "the wife."

IMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 Empty Re: Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to

Post by PigPen Thu 29 Jan 2015, 18:32

Donnamarie wrote:George would never have fallen in love and no less married a diva. Another BS story.
  Agree, don't think George would have pursued someone with "hurray for me" attitude, when they dated.
If it is Amal... it may be something new as she adjusts to being so vividly in the spotlight. Kind of believing her own publicity.   But if it is her, I'd bet my measily piggy bank, that his Nibbs will put a quick end to it.

Last edited by PigPen on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 18:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added notation.)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:40

How funny. I mean, really. 

If Clooney is the answer to a post/reveal on a CDAN blind, it's roundly condemned as bullshit on here, whereas if it's a girlfriend/wife of his, a lot of you seem to give this Enty guy the benefit of the doubt. 

But, not just that, you endorse it, in this case, by saying Clooney wouldn't stand for it!! Do you not even see how ridiculous that is, and how it's your prejudice speaking? That he would tell his own 37year old wife how to react to something she personally (might have) found uncomfortable?? Good God. Is that how you see him and their relationship? Very Happy

Anyway, I believe NOTHING that comes from that site for the simple reason that the site owner has zero credibility. If, in this instance, for the sake of argument, Amal got into a situation with a hotel employee, surely any intelligent, objective person would demand to know the ins and outs and the context of this 'situation; before deciding that she behaved like a prima donna?

I mean, really, surely? Seriously and FFs. The willingness to believe something negative about his wife says something really awful. But not about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 31 Jan 2015, 05:35

Tell us how you really fee!  :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 31 Jan 2015, 14:33

Lorna Doone-you're my hero!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Mar 2015, 07:32

Anyone who accuses this actress of doing things just for the publicity probably doesn’t realize that she doesn’t even have a publicist.

She has always simply done exactly what she wanted to do. When she was younger, she used to do a lot of wild and destructive things, and she was unhappy a lot of the time.

Now, she’s calmer and more constructive, and she is much happier. Not perfect, mind you, but genuinely happier. And she is still doing exactly what she wants to do.

There are four things about which she is genuinely passionate: her business, her charitable work, her husband, and her kids. She also has to take care of her health issues. That’s where she puts her time. That’s where she puts her energy. It’s a very full life.

There definitely isn’t any time or room for phony people who want to latch onto her to boost their own profile. She knows that this actor’s marriage is a sham. That’s why she didn’t go to his wedding… and that’s why she’s not going to let his phony new wife use her.

Actress: Angelina Jolie
Husband: Brad Pitt
Actor: George Clooney
Actor’s New Wife: Amal Alamuddin (Clooney)

These are guesses not confirmations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Mar 2015, 16:24

How can it be Amal Clooney ?
She's not an actress and has no children.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 29 Mar 2015, 16:27

Amal is supposed to be the "phony new wife" in the actor friend's "sham marriage", in this ridiculous scenario.  Because Western civilization would fall apart if we didn't have an "Angelina Jolie hates X woman" story every three weeks.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Mar 2015, 16:46

Love it, Missa. So true

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 29 Mar 2015, 18:19

More explicit that this news impossible! The actress is obvious that it is the Angelina Jolie and the couple "farce" they refer to is George and Amal.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 29 Mar 2015, 20:26

Haha you have to laugh....they couldn't make it up.....could they?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Mar 2015, 23:37

The most ironic part of that whole post (and therefore makes it more suspect) is that it says Jolie hates phoney people.  

This would be coming from one of the most whitewashed ex-drug (and sometimes touted as present) users who's own image did a 180 due to astute marketing and PR.  That she would be credited with actually making such a statement is quite absurd.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 30 Mar 2015, 16:03

So, Lorna, do you like Angelina or not?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 30 Mar 2015, 17:47

Not sure it has ever been established that Angelina was invited to the wedding!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 31 Mar 2015, 03:21

Way2Old4Dis wrote:So, Lorna, do you like Angelina or not?

Don't really know mostly on the fence in some areas.

I've enjoyed some of her movies and I do give her credit for her humanitarian work, but I think some of her views are too skewed toward radical and I fear she would have influence on women to make too radical of decisions regarding their health without exploring other options.

What's right for her isn't necessarily right for everyone else and her attitude that it is -- to me -- is disturbing.

I also have heard too many stories of her drug use - to automatically dismiss them as untrue.

She was weird, seems to have had some trauma when she was younger that may have led to her drug use. I guess for me, there are still to many unknowns and it didn't help that those in the industry who HAVE had personal experience with her didn't hold her in high esteem.

Plus, I realize it was years ago, but really, she interfered in a marriage and even though it takes two to make a marriage and two to break it in this case it took three - she didn't help the situation. So in that respect I'm still on team Aniston.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 31 Mar 2015, 16:02

I know what you mean, but I'd hate to be judged for the rest of my life on some of the decisions I made and things I did when I was decades younger.

I think she's gone to great lengths to emphasize that her health decisions aren't for everybody; her takeaway message is for women to get all the information they can and make the decision for themselves, out of knowledge instead of fear.

Yeah, the whole Pitt/Aniston breakup could have and should have been handled with a lot more sensitivity and discretion. But you know, life is messy sometimes, and you have to focus on how you make it as unmessy as you can from there.

JMHO, and like I said, I understand yours.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Wed 01 Apr 2015, 05:02

"I do give her credit for her humanitarian work"

Ya think? You can also clearly see where her sensibilities lie.

"What's right for her isn't necessarily right for everyone else and her attitude that it is -- to me -- is disturbing.

That is blatantly untrue.

Angelina has made it abundantly clear that she is and has been doing what she feels is best for her and her family.
She, every time she's made a statement to the press and in interviews, stressed the need for women to empower themselves with all of the information and resources available so that they can make the right decisions for themselves. Perhaps you haven't read or heard them.

"I also have heard too many stories of her drug use - to automatically dismiss them as untrue."

She has admitted to her drug use and has never pretended to be a saint. That's the term jealous women use to vilify her. George also admitted to his drug use too, and much more. So freaking what.

" there are still to [sic] many unknowns and it didn't help that those in the industry who HAVE had personal experience with her didn't hold her in high esteem."

I've never read where anyone has said anything remotely like that, ever. If you have, perhaps you can recall where you have.

"she interfered in a marriage "

Pure conjecture. You don't know that or if she was at all complicit in the end of a marriage. Your opinion does not make it fact.

She did, however, show her breasts in "Gia",  a biography of a woman who met with a very unfortunate early death and did, indeed, pose nude. Maybe that's the problem.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 01 Apr 2015, 13:17

Why are these subpar media gossip outlets being given any attention here and, as a result, credibility for the garbage they spew?  Don't we have enough to talk about without acknowledging these lowest of the low gossip sites?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 01 Apr 2015, 14:58

Donnamarie - Please don't let these articles (or our discussion of them) upset you. I don't think anyone here believes them. I know I don't. I'm just a big fan of creative writing and find some of these articles VERY creative and very, very funny! - It's amazing to see the stories people can create out of the tiniest scraps of information. Try reading them as exercises in fiction. If that doesn't work, maybe stop reading this thread for a while.   flower
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 01 Apr 2015, 17:41

LizzyNY wrote:Donnamarie - Please don't let these articles (or our discussion of them) upset you. I don't think anyone here believes them. I know I don't. I'm just a big fan of creative writing and find some of these articles VERY creative and very, very funny! - It's amazing to see the stories people can create out of the tiniest scraps of information. Try reading them as exercises in fiction. If that doesn't work, maybe stop reading this thread for a while.   flower

LizzyNY you're right.  And I really don't let them get to me.  Just hate to give these sites any cred by quoting them here.  

And yes, I could see Way2 with her talent as a writer taking one or weaving a couple of these hysterical stories and banging out a screenplay worthy of a Coen Brothers comedy farce.  They're just that ridiculous.   .Razz
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 01 Apr 2015, 18:01

Donnamarie wrote:Why are these subpar media gossip outlets being given any attention here and, as a result, credibility for the garbage they spew?  Don't we have enough to talk about without acknowledging these lowest of the low gossip sites?

I always enjoy why not.  No one knows real life so why not.  Come here for all Clooney Gossip like it says.  Not all good good news would be boring.

A (mostly) friendly George Clooney fan site updated daily with all the latest Clooney news, Clooney gossip, Clooney videos and Clooney pictures. Need more Clooney? It's all here!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 01 Apr 2015, 18:23

Alisonfan, I just think it's irresponsible. Making fun and telling lies of others at their expense.  And too many people are willing to believe anything they read.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 01 Apr 2015, 21:55

Donnamarie it always like this with George and his women.  His wife take no notice what fans or people think. She has George YAAA people like to say "for how long he he he" let them say. time will tell. AC know this going in to wedding nothing new gossip gossip will go on for as long as she with George. Sad but true for years. Yes many many people will believe everything they read of supermarket or internet.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 Apr 2015, 04:17

Donnamarie wrote:Why are these subpar media gossip outlets being given any attention here
For the simple reason that this is a site about George Clooney and I like to have EVERYTHING that's written about him on this site - the good, the bad and the just plain ridiculous - not just hand-selected pieces that fit what I like.

Nobody expects anyone to believe anything they read. I just share everything I find and it's up to each one what they want to do with the information they find.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 02 Apr 2015, 20:49

There is an old phrase that says where there's smoke there's fire
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 03 Apr 2015, 03:07

lamby it's clear you're an Angelina fan.  We'll just agree to disagree. Way2 asked my opinion and I gave it.

It was BLATANTLY clear that she fucked Brad during filming.  He left Aniston afterward.

You can whitewash all you want but it's well known in the industry.

But you can keep your revisionist view and I'll stick to mine.

Thanks for your exhaustive point by point response to my comments.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 04 Apr 2015, 22:00

lorna dear,  do you have any idea just how hilarious you are?

Not that all of the posters here are sycophants, mind you, there are a few that still have their marbles.

thanks for your concern.

FYI, I don't visit often. This was trending in the left hand box and then I saw your venomous comment and thought I'd have to stand up for a woman, who's married with six beautiful kids, who'd just gone through so much - in order for her to be there for her children.

"Team Aniston"? Really? Your years have not lent you maturity, have they.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 04:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : abuse deleted by katiedot)

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 04 Apr 2015, 22:34

blah blah blah blah I really don't give much of a shit about any of those folks lives but you seem to have more invested in it.

Whatever.

What's great about this forum is that you can blather all you want and people will read or not.

You can comment or not.You can call me names but it really doesn't affect my life or what I do or what I think.

However, you seem hellbent on making points that no one really at the end of the day, gives a shit about. Just as they don't give a shit about my opinion.

So if you want to make more points inn your own mind, go for it.  Or you can go into other areas of the forum and read there since this one and it's topics seem to make you angry.

As I said before, I gave my opinion in response to Way2 no one was talking to you but you made your comments and opinions known.

I made mine, I'll point out, without calling you names or disparaging anyone else on the forum.

So why not dial it back and try a different topic since this one does seem to give you heartburn.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 04 Apr 2015, 23:08

holy shit! holy shit! I will never think of this show the same again!

I'm purposely NOT putting the info here. Please go to the link.

Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 04 Apr 2015, 23:58

Women should not talk to each other this way.  It's demeaning to all of us.  We're better than that.  None of us here should attack each other personally.  Attack the opinion, but not each other. 

That's my very judgemental opinion.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Apr 2015, 02:37

An another enty lawyer reveal today. I missed "her" announcement.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 05 Apr 2015, 04:03

I think the announcement is referring to Jolie-Pitt's disclosure of her most recent surgery.

I think this kind of gossip is much, much worse than the 'which-star-slept-with-that-nonstar' variety. To suggest that someone is terminally ill... that's just low.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Apr 2015, 04:08

Donnamarie wrote:Women should not talk to each other this way.  It's demeaning to all of us.  We're better than that.  None of us here should attack each other personally.  Attack the opinion, but not each other. 

That's my very judgemental opinion.
Yep, agreed and it's against the rules of this forum. Abusive terms removed from lamby's rant.

Lorna - this section is for George Clooney. If you're posting links to other stars' blind items, can they go elsewhere in this forum? Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Apr 2015, 04:31

Do we have another blind section in the forum? Serious question because i thought this started as general blinds.

I can make a new category in the Party in the kitchen section.

Blind items - scurrilous gossip about anybody except Clooney! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Apr 2015, 04:34

Yep, that'll do. Ta!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Apr 2015, 04:36

ok. Next blind about someone other than GC I'll start a new thread there.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 05 Apr 2015, 20:28

Lorna, I could not wait and I opened a new thread as i had to comment about the one blind item....

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:02

NP Nicky. I meant to do it but then got distracted with "stuff" here at home. Thanks for setting up the new thread.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Apr 2015, 05:29

Blind Items Revealed #5

July 16, 2012
How awkward is it to have guests over to your home, knowing you paid to have sex with the wife of one of the people you invited over. Well, this A+ list actor found out first hand this weekend. Of course since he is paying his current girlfriend too, it probably wasn’t as awkward as it could have been.

George Clooney/Stacy Keibler
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 Apr 2015, 06:15

Yea saw that one. They don't out the wife though.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Blind Items - scurrilous gossip that we'll never know the answer to - Page 14 Empty temp thread

Post by LizzyNY Sun 26 Apr 2015, 14:57

[this post moved from another thread to here by Katiedot]

I just read the blind item reveal that Melbert posted. It claims, AGAIN, that George paid his women to be his girlfriends - implying that they were hired to  hide his "real" sexual preferences. Baloney! He paid them because if he didn't they couldn't afford to be his girlfriends.

Life costs money. Life the way his girlfriends lived it cost a lot of money. They were expected look good and dress well, so hair and makeup, stylists, clothes all had to be paid for.

They had to be able to travel often - in A-list style - and take weeks-long vacations several times a year. Not many jobs will let you pop in and out at will, so you'd better be independently wealthy. It's an expensive way to live. It makes sense that George would pick up the tab for any expenses they incurred because of him. IMO, it's only fair.

(I am of course excluding the professional "girlfriends" who troll the celebrity world for a pot of gold to fund their retirements.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 26 Apr 2015, 23:36

All of these items are so spurious they're only to be laughed at, but this one defies logic. Which ex-girlfriend meets all the requirements?

-- Relationship with George after he is rumored to be paying his partners (let's say, Sarah L. onward)
-- Married between that time and before 2012
-- The husband and-or ex are in a circle of associates close enough to be invited by George to his home

Who is that? None of his exes fits that description. The Florida cocktail waitress...? George didn't spend a dime on her -- didn't take her anywhere, didn't bring her to his house, dropped her as soon as she started running her mouth about him in bed and telling her friends she was moving to LA with him. So who?

This 'wife' wasn't outed because she doesn't exist.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Apr 2015, 00:00

BS, BS, BS, BS!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 27 Apr 2015, 00:32

That could be Mrs Taatum person?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Apr 2015, 00:39

Huh? Who is Mrs. Taatum?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 Apr 2015, 00:52

Channing Tatum's wife, Jenna Dewan (Stacy's friend and also a friend of Lucy Wolvert, the girl from Miami who is now married with 2 daughters).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Apr 2015, 01:07

Jenna Tatum is a friend of Lucy Wolvert? Well that's awkward. Talk about six degrees of separation!

Still. BS, BS and BS. But it's a fun game for those who like to play it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 27 Apr 2015, 02:37

melbert wrote:Channing Tatum's wife, Jenna Dewan (Stacy's friend and also a friend of Lucy Wolvert, the girl from Miami who is now married with 2 daughters).

Now that's interesting but why would he have had to pay for sex with her? Doesn't make sense to me.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Apr 2015, 06:30

Way2Old4Dis wrote: Which ex-girlfriend meets all the requirements?
 Why do you think it's an ex-girlfriend of George's?  I just read that as a woman he paid to have sex with, not necessarily a relationship that we'd know anything about.

Although, having typed that, the idea of George paying for sex does make me snigger but there are longtime rumours about him and working girls . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 28 Apr 2015, 11:45

He doesn't have to pay for the sex, just the keeping silent afterward part.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next