George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Ides of March - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Ides of March

+45
davidarochelle
madsky
lovelylois
Cinderella
macs
Pari
hathaross
Ello
LornaDoone
sarah ali
pattygirl
MyGirlKylie
Natascha
NotAvailable
Clooney
lelacorb
sandwiches
Tigerina
fluffy
Lighterside
Casey
cindigirl
lolo"layla"
j
noodle
Admin
playfuldeb
laetval
bellybaby
bunny
Sabby
Atalante
ladydi
Dexterdidit
watching
Henway
blubelle
it's me
PigLove
Vi
Merlin
melbert
sisieq
lucy
Katiedot
49 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Ides of March - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ides of March

Post by lucy Sat 05 Mar 2011, 21:02

Here in the states certain cities,towns,have colors that groups will wear in support of just about anything you can imagine,schools,sport teams.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Mar 2011, 22:40

That's right Lucy! Here, during football season is BLUE and ORANGE!! Everywhere you go - blue and orange!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by j Sun 06 Mar 2011, 08:06

OK-I have been out of the loop here for awhile, so please forgive me. Not sure where to ask this:
Wasn't GC supposed to film in March with Sandra Bullock?
Sorry if I am just still behind and haven't caught the right thread.

j
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 06 Mar 2011, 11:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In a lull during a campaign debate scene, George Clooney addressed the packed house Thursday in Miami University's Hall Auditorium:

"I just want to thank the entire school," he said.

By all accounts, Clooney's crew had a great experience shooting "The Ides of March" in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for 3½ weeks, said Kristen Erwin, local film commission director. The film used as many as 20 locations in several parts of town.

Production moves to Detroit Monday. But when the film about Gov. Mike Morris (Clooney) campaigning in the Ohio primary premieres in theaters late this year or early 2012, moviegoers will see plenty of this area.

"About 90 percent of the actual story is set in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Oxford," said Tracey Schaefer, film publicist. "Miami will play itself. Xavier plays itself."

Clooney, who grew up in Fort Mitchell, Mason and Augusta, chose his hometown area for the behind-the-scenes political drama about a press aide (Ryan Gosling) in his first presidential campaign.

The 1979 Augusta High School graduate and his longtime writing partner, Grant Heslov, adapted the screenplay for Cincinnati with "Farragut North" playwright Beau Willimon.

Willimon, who was Howard Dean's press aide in 2004, wrote the play about a governor running in the Iowa primary.

Until last week, spectators saw the Oscar-winning actor, dressed in a sweater and dark overcoat, directing scenes with Gosling, Paul Giamatti and others.

The 700 extras in Hall Auditorium on the Oxford campus Thursday got a peek at Clooney the actor. He was dressed as Morris in a white shirt, red tie and blue suit with flags on the lapel.

The historic 1907 hall also was dressed in red, white and blue for the fictional "Ohio Democratic Primary Debate" on MSNBC with actor Michael Mantell as Sen. Ted Pullman, Morris' debate opponent. Mantell's credits include "How I Met Your Mother," and Dr. Stan in Clooney's "Ocean's Thirteen."

After a heated exchange about the Constitution, Clooney told the audience: "If I'm not experienced enough, then don't vote for me. Or if I'm not tall enough. I can't do anything about that."

They wrapped Ohio filming Friday in the Hall. Scenes in Michigan will replicate Kent State University and West Virginia, Schaefer said.

"It's been very exciting for Miami. It's an opportunity to show off our beautiful campus," said Claire Wagner, Miami's public information director.

Clooney, 49, obviously wanted to do the same for local landmarks: Fountain Square, the Roebling Suspension Bridge, Memorial Hall, Lunken Airport and Covington's Riverside Drive.

"The Ides of March" also used local TV news vans and two Enquirer fake front pages. The morning paper after the Miami forum read: "Pullman, Morris spar in TV debates - Bitterness between candidates hits all-time high."

Clooney made sure to get family and friends in the act: 14-year-old nephew Nick Zeidler, and broadcaster Rob Braun, who has known Clooney since their fathers worked together on TV in the 1960s.

Braun, 54, who plays a TV reporter, was impressed by Clooney's work ethic - and how polite spectators were.

"His work load is extraordinary. He's directing it, he adapted it, and he's starring in it. When I was with him, there was a constant stream of people asking for decisions, and he confidently knew what he wanted," Braun said.

"And all the while, he was nice and kind to everyone around. He's one of the most powerful people in Hollywood, and he's just a normal guy," Braun said.

More than 23,000 people applied to be extras in the film during shooting here. About 1,500 were used. More than 1,000 are needed for an Ann Arbor, Mich., scene next week.

"I'm dying for people to know what an amazing experience they had here. These are the experiences that bring other (film) people here," the film commission's Erwin said.

Clooney out on the town

It wasn't all work and no play when George Clooney, his cast and crew were in town shooting "The Ides of March." Here are some of the things they did when they weren't working:

• Watched the Super Bowl and dined in a private room at BlackFinn downtown, Feb. 6 (George Clooney, Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood)

• Worked out at Urban Active in Norwood, Feb. 6 (Ryan Gosling)

• Shopped at Whole Foods in Norwood, Feb. 6 (Ryan Gosling)

• Listened to the Blue Wisp Big Band at the Blue Wisp Jazz Club, Feb. 9, Feb. 23 (George Clooney, parents Nick and Nina Clooney, actors Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood, script writer Grant Heslov)

• Hung out at Longworth's in Mount Adams, Feb. 11 (Ryan Gosling)

• Walked through the Newport Aquarium, Feb. 27 (Ryan Gosling and actress Olivia Wilde)

• Toured the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, Feb. 28 (Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood)

And they had to eat. Here are some of the places Clooney and crew enjoyed as diners:

• Virgil's in Bellevue for lunch - Clooney had a veggie burger and reportedly went to the nearby veterans' club for a beer.

• Trio in Kenwood, for lunch

• Sonoma Grill in Oakley for a working lunch in the private room

• Several dinners at Nicola's, Over-the-Rhine; Clooney liked the pasta Bolognese

• Closing night (Feb. 19) at the Beehive Tavern in Augusta, with Clooney's parents

• A party catered by La Petitie Pierre of Madeira at Bromwell's, Downtown

• Caproni's in Maysville

• Boca in Oakley

• Embers in Madeira

• Via Vite on Fountain Square

• Morton's The Steakhouse, Downtown

• Mr. Sushi, Downtown

• Lunch at Nada, Downtown (Ryan Gosling has been there for dinner several times and Phillip Seymour Hoffman came in.)

• Jean-Robert's Table, Downtown, with Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Mar 2011, 13:30

Haha! A retrospective "where is he"!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Mar 2011, 18:28

Found by Henway from cincinnati.com

George Clooney wraps up filming in Cincinnati

Mar. 6, 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a lull during a campaign debate scene, George Clooney addressed the packed house Thursday in Miami University's Hall Auditorium:

"I just want to thank the entire school," he said.

By all accounts, Clooney's crew had a great experience shooting "The Ides of March" in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for 3½ weeks, said Kristen Erwin, local film commission director. The film used as many as 20 locations in several parts of town.

Production moves to Detroit Monday. But when the film about Gov. Mike Morris (Clooney) campaigning in the Ohio primary premieres in theaters late this year or early 2012, moviegoers will see plenty of this area.

"About 90 percent of the actual story is set in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Oxford," said Tracey Schaefer, film publicist. "Miami will play itself. Xavier plays itself."

Clooney, who grew up in Fort Mitchell, Mason and Augusta, chose his hometown area for the behind-the-scenes political drama about a press aide (Ryan Gosling) in his first presidential campaign.

The 1979 Augusta High School graduate and his longtime writing partner, Grant Heslov, adapted the screenplay for Cincinnati with "Farragut North" playwright Beau Willimon.

Willimon, who was Howard Dean's press aide in 2004, wrote the play about a governor running in the Iowa primary.

Until last week, spectators saw the Oscar-winning actor, dressed in a sweater and dark overcoat, directing scenes with Gosling, Paul Giamatti and others.

The 700 extras in Hall Auditorium on the Oxford campus Thursday got a peek at Clooney the actor. He was dressed as Morris in a white shirt, red tie and blue suit with flags on the lapel.

The historic 1907 hall also was dressed in red, white and blue for the fictional "Ohio Democratic Primary Debate" on MSNBC with actor Michael Mantell as Sen. Ted Pullman, Morris' debate opponent. Mantell's credits include "How I Met Your Mother," and Dr. Stan in Clooney's "Ocean's Thirteen."

After a heated exchange about the Constitution, Clooney told the audience: "If I'm not experienced enough, then don't vote for me. Or if I'm not tall enough. I can't do anything about that."

They wrapped Ohio filming Friday in the Hall. Scenes in Michigan will replicate Kent State University and West Virginia, Schaefer said.

"It's been very exciting for Miami. It's an opportunity to show off our beautiful campus," said Claire Wagner, Miami's public information director.

Clooney, 49, obviously wanted to do the same for local landmarks: Fountain Square, the Roebling Suspension Bridge, Memorial Hall, Lunken Airport and Covington's Riverside Drive.

"The Ides of March" also used local TV news vans and two Enquirer fake front pages. The morning paper after the Miami forum read: "Pullman, Morris spar in TV debates - Bitterness between candidates hits all-time high."

Clooney made sure to get family and friends in the act: 14-year-old nephew Nick Zeidler, and broadcaster Rob Braun, who has known Clooney since their fathers worked together on TV in the 1960s.

Braun, 54, who plays a TV reporter, was impressed by Clooney's work ethic - and how polite spectators were.

"His work load is extraordinary. He's directing it, he adapted it, and he's starring in it. When I was with him, there was a constant stream of people asking for decisions, and he confidently knew what he wanted," Braun said.

"And all the while, he was nice and kind to everyone around. He's one of the most powerful people in Hollywood, and he's just a normal guy," Braun said.

More than 23,000 people applied to be extras in the film during shooting here. About 1,500 were used. More than 1,000 are needed for an Ann Arbor, Mich., scene next week.

"I'm dying for people to know what an amazing experience they had here. These are the experiences that bring other (film) people here," the film commission's Erwin said.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2011, 18:39

Really cool! I'm so glad that he filmed there. They really seemed to enjoy him being there and he in return.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 07 Mar 2011, 21:36

That was the same article I posted Katiedot without the pictures LOL....

New Clooney film "Ides of March" begins filming in Detroit

DETROIT (WXYZ) - The movie industry fan site On Location Vacations has posted what it says is a list of the Detroit filming locations for the new George Clooney movie Ides of March.

So where will Clooney and company be spending the next few days, now that production of the movie has moved from Cincinnati to the Motor City?

The website says that on Monday, March 7 they will be at the Colony Club and and Cliffs Bells, both of which are in Detroit. Filming will reportedly continue at Cliffs Bells through Wednesday.

Other locations that the website says the movie will be filming at are the courthouse at 600 Randolph, the University of Michigan's Arthur Miller Theater and Power Center and the Gem Theater. According to On Location Vacations, Michigan filming is currently scheduled to wrap up on April 7.

Clooney is directing the movie, in which he plays a presidential hopeful.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 08 Mar 2011, 07:22

Clooney filming brought at least $179K to area
Economic impact may be higher, county visitor’s bureau official said.

1:49 AM Tuesday, March 8, 2011
OXFORD — The economic impact of George Clooney’s movie “The Ides of March,” which was filmed in Oxford last week, brought in tens of thousands of dollars to the area.
The Oxford Visitors & Convention Bureau estimated the movie brought approximately $179,100, with $20,000 spent outside Oxford.
However, John Lawson, Butler County Visitor’s Bureau board chairman said Monday the economic impact may be much higher based on data from the Motion Pictures Association of America.
Lawson told the Butler County commissioners during their Monday meeting that a film like Clooney’s — which Lawson estimates costs between $30 million and $50 million to produce — should bring in about $125,000 per day of casting and filming, according to the MPAA.
Oxford Visitors & Convention Bureau Director Diana Durr said her office contacted local businesses to tally the money spent locally last week by the cast and about 150 crew members, as well as the 100 to 150 spectators who did not appear to be Miami students.
“Hotels, gasoline stations, restaurants and retailers were contacted directly by the OVCB to provide an accurate assessment of dollars spent in Oxford,” she said.
Miami donated the use of their facilities, and Oxford waived the fees for street closure and parking.
Lawson, who had no involvement in the movie, said he helped lobby the state government for Ohio’s improved motion picture and television industry incentives.
“(Clooney) did say publicly the reason he came here was because of the film incentive and because he wanted to put some local actors and crew to work,” Lawson said.
According to the MPAA, the motion picture and television industry in 2008 were responsible for 15,409 direct jobs and $484.2 million in wages in Ohio.
Share this article
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 09 Mar 2011, 09:14

By George, it's him!
Local ladies meet actor George Clooney

A group of local women recently took an overnight trip to see Rosemary Clooney’s home in Augusta.
They thought a ferry ride across the Ohio River would be the trip’s highlight. Shortly after, though, they would trump their river ride with a Hollywood-sized surprise.

Lisa Carrico, Amanda Mattingly, Debbie Collard and Teresa Mattingly got a surprise when Rosemary Clooney’s nephew, George Clooney, walked through the door of his aunt’s home while they were touring.
The women first spotted the movie star while they were checking out the historical home, now owned by Steve Henry and Heather French Henry.
Clooney walked in while they were looking at pictures, and they weren’t sure if what they were seeing was correct.
After double-checking with the tour guide, they discovered it was indeed the famous actor, touring alongside with them.
Amanda Mattingly didn’t see Clooney and his Italian model girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, right away.
She considered walking around the house to find him, but thought better of it.
“I thought, ‘No, I’m not going to be rude. I’m not going to invade their privacy if it really is him,’” she said. “We just stood there and waited.”
Eventually the A-list couple came back into the same room as the local ladies.
“Debbie asked, ‘Can we shake your hand?’” Amanda Mattingly said. “He said, ‘Oh, sure.’”
Feeling bold, Mattingly asked if they could have their picture made with Clooney.
He agreed, and Canalis offered to take the picture.
Canalis had trouble fitting all the ladies and Clooney into the picture, so Clooney made it work.
“Well, he went and hugged us all and he said, ‘Come here,’” Mattingly said. “He hugged us all real close. It was an experience, for sure.”
Teresa Mattingly was impressed with his easy-going attitude.
“He’s just like old home folk,” she said.
Amanda Mattingly agreed.
“He was just easy going, easy to talk to,” Mattingly said.
The group of women were the only ones touring the home besides Clooney and Canalis.
Besides being from Kentucky, they had something else in common with Clooney: they were all seeing Rosemary’s house for the first time.
“He’d never had the opportunity, I guess, to get inside and look around,” Mattingly said.
Once inside, he found some items of interest. One room in the house contained items from his career such as movie posters and costumes.
Also inside were his tennis trophies from high school and the dress worn by his prom date.
“We could hear him yell at his girlfriend, ‘Come here, we’ve got to go upstairs, I’ve got to show you something,’” she said.
Clooney has been working near Augusta in Cincinnati, Ohio, on the upcoming movie, “The March of Ides,” which is why, the women said, he was able to stop by his aunt’s house.
It was good fortune for the group, as they had been planning this trip for some time.
Amanda Mattingly is a big fan of ‘White Christmas,’ a Rosemary Clooney film from 1954.
She had been wanting to see Rosemary’s home during Christmas, but circumstances forced her and her friends to reschedule. They finally made the trip happen this time. As fate would have it, they happened to have an appointment at the same time as Rosemary’s famous nephew.
“We were just in the right place at the right time,” Mattingly said.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 09 Mar 2011, 10:25

well that's mean she is back from Mexico!!!!!!!!! anyone help!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Mar 2011, 11:52

Wasn't that one of the photo's from last week?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 09 Mar 2011, 13:16

Ok a little search & for memory

The augusta news, where they were seen, was out around fev 27/28 so 2 week ago.
(https://www.facebook.com/people/Augusta-K...24?sk=wall - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We have ely pics this week in Mexico & we had one pic of her (or not - already debated) on the set last week (the march 2nd)
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 09 Mar 2011, 13:44

George Clooney was in a cheerful mood on the set of The Ides of March in Detroit yesterday. He started filming the movie alongside his costar Ryan Gosling last month in Cincinnati, and George is taking the director's seat as well as starring in this project. The movie has been praised for bringing in a cash injection to the filming locations, but George missed out on a paycheque as his negotiations for a fragrance deal ended up going nowhere.

More pics at link
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 09 Mar 2011, 14:30

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Mar 2011, 14:45

He really does love his work!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Thu 10 Mar 2011, 00:11

yummy!

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 10 Mar 2011, 10:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 10 Mar 2011, 11:12

You just can't beat Laetval, tssssssssss. Give Flowers2

I prefer Vera Lynn : . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Superdupercool
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 11 Mar 2011, 09:37

Mar. 10, 2011 - Detroit, Michigan, U.S - GEORGE CLOONEY and GRANT HESLOV take a break from filming of ''The Ides of March'' in downtown Detroit.

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 11 Mar 2011, 14:22

Detroit, not the most exciting place in the world. I saw the docu " Requiem for Detroit " wednesdaynight, a lot of dead areas. Mopping up the mess
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 11 Mar 2011, 15:41

George Clooney Fuels Up For His Stint in the Director's Chair

George Clooney grabbed a quick snack yesterday on the Detroit set of The Ides of March. He and actors like Ryan Gosling and Paul Giamatti are shooting in Michigan after a stint in Cincinnati, though locals in Ohio are thrilled with all the money the production brought to the area.

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 11 Mar 2011, 15:44

What is that expression in 2nd photo!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 11 Mar 2011, 15:46

Grandview junior 'having a blast' on George Clooney's set
* Teen has a small speaking role in the film directed by and starring Clooney, as well as Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Grandview Heights High School junior Hayley Madison on the set of George Clooney's film, The Ides of March , during shooting at Xavier University.

* Teen has a small speaking role in the film directed by and starring Clooney, as well as Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

It took George Clooney to cast Grandview Heights High School junior Hayley Madison as a normal person.

"I'm almost never a teenage girl (on stage)," she said. "I'm not going into a role to be a pretty princess."

Madison, 17, has acted in school productions of The Hobbit, Alice in Wonderland and Little Women and currently is in The Secret Garden.

She has played villains, eccentrics and even an old man, but Feb. 28, she finished her first day of shooting on the set of The Ides of March, a film directed by and starring Clooney.

"It was mind-blowing," Madison said. "It was really, really dreamlike."

Based on the play Farragut North by Beau Willimon, The Ides of March, according to the Internet Movie Database, concerns an idealistic staffer, played by Ryan Gosling, who discovers how corrupting politics can be when working on the campaign trail of a governor, played by Clooney.

Other stars include Evan Rachel Wood, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti, Jeffrey Wright and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

"It's something I'm proud to be in," Madison said.

Madison plays Jill, a naive, inexperienced campaign intern.

Initially she was a featured extra with no dialogue, but the part was upgraded to a small principal speaking role, meaning she'd have more than five lines and appear in more than two scenes.

Madison auditioned twice. Her first was videotaped and submitted through her agent at CAM Talent, a Columbus talent agency, and four weeks later she was told she had won the part.

When the role was upgraded, Madison needed to audition again.

"I was really scared," she said. "I didn't know how many people I was auditioning against."

After learning she had the part, Madison said she was completely ecstatic.

She hopes to bring the same enthusiasm to her character on set.

She said Clooney has directed her to go with what she feels.

"I am kind of interning for the acting experience," she said.

"I'm just going to go on set with this same energy and adrenaline ... and use a lot of organic emotion."

For filming, Madison went to Xavier University in Cincinnati. She got her own trailer, was driven to the set in a Cadillac Escalade and stayed at a four-star hotel.

When getting her hair and makeup done for the scene, she sat next to Gosling.

"You're treated as equals," Madison said. "I was treated like, 'Wow, I'm a big deal.' "

By mid-month, she'll resume filming in Michigan. The production currently is at Miami University in Oxford.

"So far, I'm having a blast," Madison said. "Everything is going great."

She described Clooney as down-to-earth, nice, witty, constructive and generous with compliments.

"Laid-back is the best word," she said. "We all have a preconceived image of being on set.

"I went in thinking I wouldn't even see George Clooney."

This is Madison's first professional acting job, but she has years of experience.

She's taken Saturday morning acting classes at the Columbus College of Art and Design for 12 years, was part of an acting troupe at the Davis Performing Arts Center and took acting classes in California last year, appearing in student films.

"I've always been that kid -- the ham," she said. "I'm going to dedicate myself to this. I don't want to find myself in a cubicle."

Madison's full name is Hayley Madison Meyers, but she uses Hayley Madison as her stage name.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 08:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 Mar 2011, 16:32

Thanks laetval for the great pictures. Maybe it's just me, but George always seems to look more handsome in the profile pics. In that last pic with Madison he looks like an old man. Maybe tired?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 Mar 2011, 16:36

Hi lucy, in that 2nd photo I think he looks like "Oh crap they caught me again."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 11 Mar 2011, 16:41

Cindigirl, I was thinking the same when I saw that photo, tired,older, and I don't think he does well in cold weather!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 Mar 2011, 16:44

Agreed! Betcha he can't wait to get back to LA.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 11 Mar 2011, 17:28

cindigirl wrote:Hi lucy, in that 2nd photo I think he looks like "Oh crap they caught me again."

Drink 3 that's possible cindigirl lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 11 Mar 2011, 19:01

Yum Yum what's he eating ey ? Doh!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 11 Mar 2011, 19:57

Looks like oatmeal in a cup, they are selling it everywhere now a days.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 11 Mar 2011, 20:20

Soup maybe?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2011, 20:23

2nd photo - yum yum in my tum tums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2011, 20:25

Or oh heck i really need to break wind now

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 12 Mar 2011, 15:59

lucy wrote:Looks like oatmeal in a cup, they are selling it everywhere now a days.
Oatmeal isn't that food for albino s ???
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 12 Mar 2011, 17:43

Whats wrong with food for albino
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Mar 2011, 22:52

j wrote:OK-I have been out of the loop here for awhile, so please forgive me. Not sure where to ask this:
Wasn't GC supposed to film in March with Sandra Bullock?
Sorry if I am just still behind and haven't caught the right thread.

I'm not sure if its certain that he's doing this movie. However, the part is only suppose to be a small role, if I remember correctly so it shouldn't take that many days. I had also thought it was going to be in May.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Mar 2011, 00:52

Production Notes from IMDbPro
Status: Pre-production | See complete list of 12,000 in-production titles »
Comments: Looking to begin production in late April or early May.
Updated: 16 December 2010
More Info: See more production information about this title on IMDbPro.
Edit
Cast
Credited cast:
Sandra Bullock ... Ryan
George Clooney ... Matt

From Sandra's IMDb page
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 13 Mar 2011, 01:43

Melbert to the rescue! Love3

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Mar 2011, 02:12

I feel pretty stupid though, that I went to Sandra's board and not George's. What can I say? I had Sandra on the brain at that moment!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 13 Mar 2011, 15:14

Thanks for that mel and it doesn't matter where the info came from, you bothered to go and get it for us and that was sweet of you! cheers

Did you happen to note WHERE they were shooting this film?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 13 Mar 2011, 15:54

Melbert, this comment doesn't belong but I just noticed that I'm 5 comments away from 500,so what happens? Do I get a prize? GC in a sweater,not the one bettabuns bought him!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 13 Mar 2011, 17:19

Futurefest play ends up as George Clooney film 3/12/11

When the Dayton Playhouse presented young writer Beau Willimon’s political drama “Farragut North” as part of its new play Futurefest in July 2006, judges knew it was a winner.
They gave it the prize for the best of six previously unproduced scripts that were unveiled on that summer weekend in Sinclair Community College’s Blair Hall Theatre.
Probably no one envisioned those roles being played by George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Evan Rachel Wood, Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
They are among the cast members for “The Ides of March,” the film Clooney, who is also directing, recent finished filming in the Cincinnati area and at Miami University in Oxford.
Although the title has been changed, the film is based on Willimon’s play, which was named for a Metrorail stop in Washington D.C. “Farragut North” also was professionally produced off Broadway.
The 21st annual Futurefest will be held July 19-21.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Mar 2011, 21:41

Lighterside wrote:Thanks for that mel and it doesn't matter where the info came from, you bothered to go and get it for us and that was sweet of you! cheers

Did you happen to note WHERE they were shooting this film?

I don't think they mentioned it Lighter. Sorry - I'll try better next time...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Mar 2011, 21:44

lucy wrote:Melbert, this comment doesn't belong but I just noticed that I'm 5 comments away from 500,so what happens? Do I get a prize? GC in a sweater,not the one bettabuns bought him!!!

Lucy, I'm still waiting for my George in a sweater prize. Katie must have lost my address. cyclops
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Mar 2011, 23:36

Ladies, you know the rules: no sweaters until all the team Betty t-shirts are taken.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Mar 2011, 01:12

Well, then I'll just have to freeze without my Clooney sweater, cuz' I don't want a team Betty t-shirt unless it has a big circle with a line through it... Tears of frustration
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 14 Mar 2011, 01:20

WE still have team betty tees? Take them over to IMDb,give them a 2 for1 deal!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 14 Mar 2011, 01:43

lucy wrote:WE still have team betty tees? Take them over to IMDb,give them a 2 for1 deal!

Very funny!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 14 Mar 2011, 08:06

MARCH 13, 2011 - 10:20PM

George Clooney wants you on set

As kids, a lot of us wanted to be movie stars. We wanted to be the badass leading men and the stunningly gorgeous leading women who burn up the screen by day and walked the red carpet by night. Eventually, most of us made peace with the fact that we didn't look like, say, George Clooney. While that was a sobering realization, I know that I personally have managed to move on.

If you haven't, you can still work for Clooney. As we've previously reported, Clooney will be on campus Monday through Thursday filming his new movie, a political thriller called "The Ides of March." As we've again previously reported, Clooney needed a whole ton of extras for a giant protest scene. Well, now he needs more. If you still want to entertain your dreams of Hollywood stardom and can volunteer all day Tuesday, sign up here. You'll know if you made the cut by Monday at 10 p.m.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next