George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept

3 posters

Go down

Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept Empty Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Sep 2011, 17:15

It doesn't say George is coming, but it's for a good cause so still worth going if you can still get tickets.

From Children Mending Hearts

THE IDES OF MARCH SPECIAL BENEFIT SCREENING – Los Angeles, September 26, 2011

Thanks to the generous sponsorship of Sony Pictures, Children Mending Hearts, in partnership with the Geffen Playhouse and The Satellite Sentinel Project, is pleased to present a special screening of The Ides of March.

Based on Beau Willimon’s play Farragut North, which had its West Coast premiere at the Geffen Playhouse, the film follows an idealistic young campaign staffer (Ryan Gosling) who gets a crash course in dirty politics under the tutelage of presidential contender Mike Morris (George Clooney). Written by George Clooney and Grant Heslov, the film stars Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, Paul Giamatti, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood.

Regular Tickets Start at $75
Private Pre-Screening Dinner & Prime Orchestra Tickets: $1,000
VIP Row - 13 tickets in Center Orchestra: $3,500

Ticket purchases are fully tax deductible and all proceeds for this event will be shared among three non-profit organizations: Children Mending Hearts, Satellite Sentinel Project, and the Geffen Playhouse New Play Development Fund. Special thanks to Microsoft, Sony Pictures, Grant Heslov & George Clooney.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept Empty Re: Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept

Post by it's me Mon 26 Sep 2011, 21:08

thanks

bravo George I love you
bravi tutti I love you
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept Empty Re: Ides of March special screening in LA on 26 Sept

Post by LornaDoone Tue 27 Sep 2011, 03:39

I checked on tickets last week. The event was almost sold out. It's a small theater.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down