George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

+44
lelacorb
Rachel
phys major
Lakin460
GiGi
party animal - not!
silly girl
amaretti
Einstein
Joanna
Boshkash
isogotit
justanotherstalker
NOT-A-BOT
theminis
Carla97
NotAvailable
MyG
Nicky80
Juliette Hardy
What Would He Say
Dior
Maggy
haha
very vera
Pari
Margaret
blubelle
Atalante
Mazy
lourdes flores
George Fan
silly willy
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Missa
it's me
LornaDoone
cupcake
fava
OofOof
m4rose
melbert
48 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who will be the next g/f of...

1. Another blonde/early 30s.

2. Another brunette/early 30s.

3. Redhead/early 30s.

4. Blonde/late 30s.

5. Brunette/late 30s.

6. Redhead/late 30s.

7. Any hair color but age appropriate 40 and over!

View results

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Nov 2013, 13:21

Heather French had some photos of G.C. playing tennis back in the days. His gay side sure showed ! Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by lelacorb Mon 25 Nov 2013, 15:21

The next George's gf will have the mustache and the hair on his chest!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Nov 2013, 18:50

SHUT UP!!! God forgive them... Rolling Eyes 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 25 Nov 2013, 19:04

lelacorb wrote:The next George's gf will have the mustache and the hair on his chest!

If that is what it takes, well I will do it.

could be sexy, as I slide out of the chest hair. boobies popping.....

Slip him my tongue, cunningly disguised by the tash....

He won't see it coming, or stand a chance .... Thanks Lelacorb pale
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 25 Nov 2013, 19:24

I'll volunteer, WWHS

Laughing 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 25 Nov 2013, 19:40

lelacorb wrote:The next George's gf will have the mustache and the hair on his chest!
I should have taken this into account! Black swan theory!! Of course.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 25 Nov 2013, 19:43

it's me wrote:SHUT UP!!! God forgive them... Rolling Eyes 
YES
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 26 Nov 2013, 02:10

Well, when he was younger, he may not have known behavioral stuff, like gay from Babe... Rolling Eyes Bricks 

Don't forget, this was a country boy gone into hollyrude and new at alla that crap...Bet he had to learn how to behave so ppl wouldn't always be misunderstanding him.

Could be where a lot of the gay rumors got their start. Loud hailer Say wha? 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 26 Nov 2013, 02:37

Dior wrote:
Carla97 wrote:Funny or sad? Hmmm. I guess whatever serves you... who am I to judge. Not my thing that´s for sure.

But hey, there are also ones that like to be thrown on the floor, blindfolded or choked to get excited. How do I know? Source: 50 shades Laughing 
Oh, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge Very Happy
I refused to read that book, thought it was crap.
So I'm guessing you won't be running out to see the film when it comes out! HA!

I didn't read the book either so not sure if I'll bother with the film at all.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 26 Nov 2013, 03:00

LornaDoone wrote:
Dior wrote:
Carla97 wrote:Funny or sad? Hmmm. I guess whatever serves you... who am I to judge. Not my thing that´s for sure.

But hey, there are also ones that like to be thrown on the floor, blindfolded or choked to get excited. How do I know? Source: 50 shades Laughing 
Oh, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge Very Happy
I refused to read that book, thought it was crap.
So I'm guessing you won't be running out to see the film when it comes out!  HA!

I didn't read the book either so not sure if I'll bother with the film at all.

I agree.
Tried to read book, not my cup of tea. Will not see the movie either. On twitter they kept saying that George should be in the movie, I don't think so.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 26 Nov 2013, 04:51

George tends to like the more corny and sweetly cheesy types of romantic films. Only one that was a bit more provocative was The American.

But its theme called for that type of character, hard and cold to humanity's touch. Because it was more about how such a person can have a change of heart, tho in that business, you aren't forgiven, to have much time for a change of heart.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 26 Nov 2013, 07:53

Well I haven´t read the book either. Just the good parts Wink bla, bla, bla, emails, bla, bla, bla emails, and then action. Action parts you know Razz 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 26 Nov 2013, 12:36

Joanie's Clone wrote:George tends to like the more corny and sweetly cheesy types of romantic films. Only one that was a bit more provocative was The American.

But its theme called for that type of character, hard and cold to humanity's touch. Because it was more about how such a person can have a change of heart, tho in that business, you aren't forgiven, to have much time for a change of heart.
George does not seem to go for romantic films much as all... certainlyu not since he became able to pick and choose roles.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Nov 2013, 04:15

Ocean wrote: My theories are illogical to you maybe. There's no need to patronize me, though.  
Firstly, I don't mean to be patronising an my apologies if it comes across that way: it's simply that I'm frustrated at not being able to get a straight answer from you.  Your theories are illogical to me because there's information missing about why George behaves this way.   You repeatedly explain how other people benefit from George's dating, but not what George gets out of it and that's what I'm asking about.

This is what I've understood you as saying so far: George Clooney dates women (in public) who are detrimental to his image and by implication his career.  He's not doing this for the publicity because he can get that by dating women who aren't detrimental to his image too.  George Clooney doesn't benefit from this behaviour.  There are third parties who do benefit from his dating life.  These people have nothing to do with George.

Is that a fair summation or have I missed something?  Because what's missing is the WHY.  Why would these third parties be able to persuade George to do something that's detrimental to himself when they've got no links to him?  That's what I keep asking but instead you keep answering about the hows and whys the third parties benefit.

Ocean wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Where you're wrong is in thinking that George and his team are taking a cut when it's STACY'S team who get paid from her money.
No, where you're wrong is continuously quoting me as thinking that, when I repeatedly have stated "unaffiliated third parties who mediate."  
 Ok, let's look at that.  Who are these "unaffiliated third parties who mediate"?  More importantly, why do they have such a hold on George that they can make him behave in a way that's detrimental to his own good in order for them to benefit?  

I'm not disagreeing that there are people who benefit from George's relationships, although personally I think they're all team girlfriend.  If there are others who have nothing to do with either the girlfriend or George, I'm genuinely interested to know who they are, and more importantly, why they're able to influence George to do something against his own interests when they have no links to him (that's what I understand by 'unaffiliated').

Ocean wrote:You're very defensive about the fact that I suggest there may be third parties/middlemen/agents who are unaffiliated to Brand Clooney 
 Not defensive, just confused.  It doesn't make sense.  If these third parties are completely unaffiliated to Brand Clooney then how are they making him act against his own interests?

Ocean wrote:Just logical common practice of mediators securing work. It exists in a cross-sector of industries. Or someone is hired to represent the girlfriends' financial interests from income earned for the period she's associated with Brand Clooney.
Naturally a percentage or fee would be kept by them. It's a profitable negotiation.
This is what I repeatedly stated & you misunderstand:
 Nope, I don't misunderstand and I agree that these people exist, that they work on behalf of the girlfriend who gains from dating George but that doesn't answer the question of how they're getting George to cooperate in this venture.  You've very well explained what/how his girlfriend and associated third parties gain from the relationship, but not what George gets out of it.  You've already said it's not the publicity because he could get that from dating any one.

Ocean wrote:You completely write off my opinion as lacking logic. Yet it's within the parameters of what you state about his showbiz persona & profit/career opportunities for the PR girlfriend.
 Yes, totally agree it's within the paramaters about the opportunities for the girlfriend.  But where are the opportunities for George? Why is he doing this?  That's what's missing.

At the moment I understand your opinion is that George behaves in a way that's detrimental to his image because his girlfriend and third parties benefit from it even though he doesn't.  Do you see why I think that's illogical?  Is he that altruistic that he's willing to throw his image and career down the pan in order that [girlfriend of the day] and third parties can benefit?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Nov 2013, 06:03

there is surely a WHY

maybe one day we will know
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 27 Nov 2013, 06:38

Yeah there's no way for anyone to answer that question. Because George hasn't exactly stated what he gets out of these type of relationships. He only mentions having fun. He being such a serious persona as he is, I think then if this is true, that he only uses it to relax, when he wishes to. Thus, GF comes over and they do what helps him to relax, when he has time to.

Thats about all I can see to that myself. Other than that, we'd have to keep guessing. Altho personally, I am guessing that STAN has something to do with a lot of the PR that comes out, maybe even some of the juicy stories. He is a publicist. And think the two teams would work together to make sure it doesn't reflect against his plans for George's image. The only thing I could imagine for how publicists work together in GF and BF situations.

They are always a reflection on him, and he has gone along with a lot of crap. So...he must be getting what he wants from it, regardless what that is.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Nov 2013, 06:44

Joanie's Clone wrote:Yeah there's no way for anyone to answer that question. Because George hasn't exactly stated what he gets out of these type of relationships.
Oh my, I'm not asking Ocean to give the absolute definitive answer on that. I'm only asking for her opinion for what she thinks is going on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Wed 27 Nov 2013, 09:10

oopsie 

Last edited by Rachel van Bersten on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Wed 27 Nov 2013, 09:17

oopsie 

Last edited by Rachel van Bersten on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Nov 2013, 09:24

Ocean wrote: You're entitled to your version of why George Clooney chooses to date these types of women and these assumptions are merely derived by your logic with no concrete backing either. Your facts are based on hypotheses derived from your opinions. I assume you're guessing too.
 I'm not asking for concrete backing - nobody could ever provide that.  This is just an exchange of opinions. What I'm asking for is an explanation of why you think what you think.

Ocean wrote: Similarly I am entitled to my opinion which I have explained, even if you don't agree with it.
 It's not that I don't agree with it, it's that you haven't explained so I've got no way of knowing whether I agree or not.

Ocean wrote: Faux romances are & were common in Hollywood.
 Sure, and let's look at the reasons why.  Mostly fauxmances are to hide the fact that one or both of the parties are gay.  If you think George is gay, then fine, you're entitled to that opinion and I've got no way of proving it one way or another and so don't see any point in discussing it.  I'm assuming though that that's not what you think.

The other reason is to generate publicity for a movie (cough jenniferaniston vincevaughn cough) and when you look at those fake relationships it's always between two stars/celebrities who add lustre to each other's reputation.  George Clooney's relationships have always been with women who are pretty much nonentities.  Stacy Keibler was probably his best known girlfriend and I hesitate to call her famous.

Ocean wrote: I have repeatedly provided possible motive &  reasoning for each speculative assumption but you dismiss them.
Because you're not providing motive or reasoning.  

Ocean wrote: So in summary, my theory stands as such:

GEORGE CLOONEY chose to date specific types of women like a template primarily for publicity.
He possibly  selected this typecast of women because he's been advised by his publicist & team, who as you say "have so carefully crafted his public image."  There's contradiction in your own statement if you claim his public image is showbiz yet you allege his girlfriends are selected purely on the basis of genuine relationships because that's what George likes.
 Ok, I get that's your theory but it doesn't answer these two questions:

- why does he date these type of 'typecast' women for publicity, when as you say, he could date much nicer women and still get the same publicity without the damage to his reputation?
- why would his publicity team, the ones who've worked so hard for so long, advise him against his (and by extension their) best interests in dating these 'typecast' women?

Ocean wrote:  The trashy factor [ . . . ] renders him as sleazy. Something he may not have considered or foreseen.
 I agree, but I think it's highly unlikely that after years of dating these kind of women that neither he nor his team have figured out that his reputation is heading towards sleazeville. For this to make sense, you'd have to think they're that dumb.

Ocean wrote: His publicist could put an end to those gossip media stories by demanding them to stop or face libel.
 Unfortunately he can't.  There's freedom of speech and writers are allowed to speculate all they want, provided it's carefully worded, which in most cases it is.  

Even in genuine libelous cases (which we haven't seen with George), it's notoriously hard to remove, control or counter the affects of libel.

Ocean wrote:  So why would he do it?

Reasons I repeated above.
 Except you haven't given any reasons.  You've said he gets publicity and then agree that that can't be a motive because he'd get it anyway no matter who he dates so that's not an explanation.  Then you went on to say that people unaffiliated with George would benefit so that still doesn't explain why he'd do it.

Ocean wrote: this is a theme that has been chosen repeatedly for over a decade.  It could be ANY woman, but a specific type has been selected (all are of the same calibre) so they can be intentionally promoted for showbiz purposes. Someone with a respectable high profile may not be so hungry for the fame & fortune; therefore not as malleable.
 Yes, yes and yes.  This explains how the girlfriend gets chosen but doesn't explain why George goes along with it.

Ocean wrote: Example: Marchessa label - gowns  worn by the "girlfriend" gain editorial coverage. "Clooney's choice selects Marchessa"; Weinstein funded company - Clooney receives funding for his next projects by Weinstein & Co.
 Alright, but Weinstein also makes money from George's films and they've had a long relationship.  I think the idea that George's entire film making approval system depended on the wearing of one or two dresses is too tenuous a link and George would have got funding anyway.  I see it more as the cherry on top of the icing on top of the Clooney cake.

Ocean wrote: You don't agree with the My Fair Lady or Pretty Woman theme promoted, but it's so apparent  that the style change of image is covered by many gossip sites, including here. Like a similar script. Whitewashing a sleazy image with designer labels, style changes, deportment, interest changes, for the duration of being a "Clooney girlfriend."
Ok, yes that gets discussed, but it gets discussed the same way the evolving style of any celebrity gets discussed.  What doesn't get discussed is how George is personally responsible for the change, which is what a Pygmalion/My Fair Lady theme would require.  Where are all the articles about how George has personally transformed his girlfriends' style?  For this theme to be apparent there would have to many such articles going back over the past few girlfriends.  I truly haven't seen any.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 15:16

[quote="Katiedot Even in genuine libelous cases (which we haven't seen with George), it's notoriously hard to remove, control or counter the affects of libel.[/quote]

Yep.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Nov 2013, 15:18

I guess that if he wants to
he has good 'weapons'
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 01:20

it's me wrote:there is surely a WHY

maybe one day we will know
Yes.
I hope so.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 01:34

@Katiedot

Thanks for addressing my points at length. I haven't had time to reply. Quite frankly, it's in the past and swept under the carpet...to be forgotten.
Most people know who George Clooney is.
Virtually no one knows the name of his so called public "ex-girlfriends," once they're no longer current.
Now that says something too....

Anyway, I feel I answered my reasons in elaborate detail why I think George Clooney consents to these public dating choices & the over-saturation of ostensibly candid/ obviously staged photos.
Time permitting, I'll summarize them again.  But as it's past tense (& not to mention sleazy, unsavory bad taste),  I have not much inclination.

I can only provide you with my opinion. Just like you derive yours, which I value even though I may not agree on some points.

Also, in order not to break the rules of this forum, I would say that the reasons I give can be interpreted as conjecture.
To play it safe, I simply surmise these reasons.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Nov 2013, 03:28

I think this whole conspiracy theory stuff about third parties manipulating George is a bunch of crap.  That's my basic subjective opinion.

There are hundreds of thousands of people who benefit from George's work, from those who work directly with him in his office, to the thousands of people who work for the studios, to the thousands of people who have worked directly with him on his various film projects over the years.  Factor in all the people who get secondary benefit, business owners where they film, cities that collect taxes, etc. etc. so on and so on, stating that some secretative cabal is responsible for Clooney's dating choices is frankly  all bullshit.

Clooney dates these women because he wants to.  He seems to be fine with the fact that they earn more money by their association with him.

To suggest he's some sort of pawn in some sinister plot to make money off him without his knowledge is ludicrous.  The implication is that he is some imbecile who is manipulated by others.

George knows his shit when it comes to this business.  He's pretty crafty about how he goes about his business.  But no one is making a fool of him - if anyone makes themselves a fool it's George by his idiotic choice of women.  

As katiedot said, if he were choosing these women for their ability to help Brand Clooney (or worse was allowing someone else to choose these women for him) then he's should really look at getting better representation.  And that's why I think all these conspiracy theories are a crock of shit.

The IMDB nutter who continually spews this shit is the obvious rantings of a looney who has been adept at taking over that board and spewing her venom in thread after thread.  I did notice though that a lot of her crap has been deleted and maybe, just maybe they're figuring out who this nut case broad is and have shut her down.

Here we keep going round and round on George and these theories.  Which for the life of me I can't understand.

George dates SKANKS.  It's that simple.  Why it is made any more complicated than that is beyond me.

Third parties, fourth parties and the fifty shady degrees of Kevin Bacon parties all make money off of George's work.  George seems fine with it.

Nobody is pulling his strings.  He may be getting his willy pulled, but that's about it.

His next victim *cough* girlfriend will most likely be revealed before the major red carpets.  Or maybe George will surprise the shit out of all of us and walk them alone and be fine with it.  

I've seen him work red carpets without a woman on his arm and he does just fine on his own.  Oh how I wish that a fresh wind could blow and that's what we see this next round of award shows.  Why?  So that everyone will concentrate on his film work and not what the skank of the year is wearing or not.

Ok I'm off my rant.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Nov 2013, 03:44

Ocean wrote: Anyway, I feel I answered my reasons in elaborate detail why I think George Clooney consents to these public dating choices & the over-saturation of ostensibly candid/ obviously staged photos.
I know you feel you did, but you really haven't.  You've left me with the impression that for totally inexplicable reasons he's publicly dating women because other people benefit from it.

You have, at great length and detail, explained many times why other people stand to benefit from these relationships, but not what George gets out of it.

Ocean wrote:Also, in order not to break the rules of this forum, I would say that the reasons I give can be interpreted as conjecture.  To play it safe, I simply surmise these reasons.
 Hmm, conjecture I'm fine with - this part of the forum and this thread in particular is mostly conjecture - but if you're thinking of 'evidence' culled from dowsing, mystical dreams, ouija boards, numerology and just plain wishful thinking, then yes, you're right not to use this.

Or of course, there's this kind of "conjecture" from IMDb.  Is this what you had in mind?

Catrina90265 wrote:Clooney lives his fake PR life a complete LIE. Hence he drinks constantly to hide the truth. He's a 52 year old actor in a series of failed PR relationships promoted by losers from a corrupt PR network.
So Hollywood power players can profit by feeding the public lies.

Clooney never slept once with Stacy Keibler in the two years of a fake PR arrangement. FACT. He'd refer to her as Stacy Kyborg or The Giant Rodent behind her back. Despised Canalis the Italian androgynous cocaine addict. He requested a fake girlfriend from Italian contacts because of pressure by his management & other interest groups who make money selling baloney to the media.
He referred to Canalis as the Horse or Stevie Tyler.

Any hetero man would be envious of a man who is an relationship with a beautiful woman he calls his own.
Not borderline ugly prostitutes like hermaphrodite Canalis, Keibler & other hookers who Clooney's unofficial management passes on to rich fat Hollywood uncles for fringe benefits of sealing deals & other favors.
Krista Allen the porn hooker, Sarah Larson - Vegas escortgirl.

No woman wants a man who has been with these plain, desperate failed models prostitutes.

If he wanted a hot woman, he'd get someone who is genuinely beautiful.
So much corruption & deception behind these fake relationships.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Sat 30 Nov 2013, 04:26

Embarassed "Skanks" "Sleazy" "gets his Willy pulled!" etc... Embarassed 
I think its up to ourselves on what we concentrate, his work and his causes or the women he dates.
---why do, why did, why does he date who ever---
---ITS HIS CHOICE---

I'm sure, even if he would date the perfect woman, something would be searched to make her look bad.
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 30 Nov 2013, 04:59

Lorna Doone said
Nobody is pulling his strings.  He may be getting his willy pulled, but that's about it.  Oh my word so unexpected and funny..

Rachel Van Bersten said
I'm sure, even if he would date the perfect woman, something would be searched to make her look bad.  Sadly I think this is very true - there are some supposed fans who literally cannot stand to see him with anyone.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 09:24

theminis wrote:
[b]Rachel Van Bersten said

I'm sure, even if he would date the perfect woman, something would be searched to make her look bad.  Sadly I think this is very true - there are some supposed fans who literally cannot stand to see him with anyone.
Not necessarily, theminis. No one ridicules the wives of other A-list actors. Gossip blogs do poke fun at Clooney's spectacle of brief, repeat-pattern failed relationships with certain sleazy types of women. .
Hence, the sleaze factor.
He's 52 and still can't have a relationship with substance & longevity?
Other A-list actors are focused on their careers & have significant serious relationships.
I don't think fans make a cliché of their dating lives.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 30 Nov 2013, 09:39

Some may even live in denial
their mental state simply do not accept certain facts.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 30 Nov 2013, 09:55

This forum seems to me that it has become a place to vent for frustrated women who write here just to vent their anger daily! ....................... Sorry but you believe that George is really stupid enough to play even in private life and fiingere to be with a woman? You believe that his ex is really ugly women? I think George has never dated ugly women even though I personally do not liked Stacy but there is a big difference between saying "ugly" and saying "I do not like!"
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 10:54

Oh, but lelacorb there are so many posts where you call Stacy Keibler "ugly" or a "goose."  All one has to do is Google it and it comes up. How offensive! Shocked 
I don't  call anyone ugly unless they're evil people who harm others. Those who have ugly souls.
I think EC is the least attractive of George's ex girlfriends, but that's my opinion.
I found KA & CB the most physically attractive of his girlfriends.

Last edited by Ocean on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 10:59

Carla97 wrote:Some may even live in denial
their mental state simply do not accept certain facts.
Mmm. You're right. Maybe some don't believe everything in the media, as George Clooney says.
Others are so needy of attention. Reflects their mental state. I agree.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:00

@Katiedot
No, I don't believe in unscientifically proven occultic rituals that delve in the paranormal as those you've listed. I don't even follow astrology nor numerology.
My spirituality is limited to believing in God. And into that I weave Higgs Boson.
So, that's not my conjecture.

There's a rule on this forum that implies unsubstantiated knowledge of actual facts are not allowed. Either provide sources or do not make claims.  
So, to avoid disclosure or sounding libelous, I state only conjecture.

No, I don't really agree with that imdB post you quote  nor others I've seen by posters who claim a host of conspiracy theories.  ImdB posts have a lot of shock value, trolling & aggression on many boards, as well as proactive discussions.

Basically, again I'll elaborate in a more condensed form, rather than address each point.
IMO, George Clooney chose to date openly, to generate publicity.  No doubt.
He was advised by his PR & management that a certain strategy needs to be followed to maximize the coverage he's getting in the media.
Call it keeping him relevant in the public's conscience by a consistent bombardment of coverage.
Publicist & his team then advise that his relationship status and current girlfriend generate more publicity than all other news.

Hence, need for a girlfriend.
So, you argue that he could get it regardless from any woman he dates. True.

Now, perhaps George hasn't found someone with whom he wants a long-lasting relationship or he has and this person is not someone who has been exposed to the limelight or perhaps "acceptable" to his management or publicist as it may not adhere to the Brand Clooney image they promote, they tell George.

You asked me in one of your previous points if I think he's gay. No, not at all. Never did I state that. I don't have an issue with it, but in George Clooney's case, I don't believe so at all.
If he were gay, and a cover was sought by his PR team,  then the likelihood would be a longterm ruse "partner." Like other famous actors have done in the past.
Nevertheless, an abundance of speculation is rife as his dating seems dubious to many people. It lacks chemistry. This is so obvious in the photos & videos. With Celine Balitran & prior, he showed more animation & affection. After that it was a downward spiral.

So, again I've given you reason for need for having a girlfriend in terms of publicity generated.
Now to elaborate on the motive why he would choose this certain type: the sleazy, plain, semi-pornographic, with allegations of prostitution, peripheral entertainment personalities.
*Well, they're dispensable.
*Slightly accustomed to the limelight & desperate for it at all costs, so will conform.
*Especially as they approach the end of their career sell-by date for trying to sell "sleazy" or a failed attempt at "sexy."
*They're briefed from the start that it's a mutually beneficial arrangement where Clooney & co get the much coveted publicity he wants. The "girlfriend's" profile is elevated and work opportunities escalate. She makes more money than she has in her entire career. When the ever-so-predictable expiration date approaches, she departs with no hard feelings, a solid non-disclosure agreement, and the knowledge that her name will be associated forever as one of the many, many women linked to legendary actor George Clooney.
Hence, potential for aftermath work in years to come, albeit sporadic.

So, I've given you reason, motive and selection of genre.

Now, as the theme has worn the public's conscience out as a worn out cliché, rendering Clooney's dating life as boring, unstable & ridiculous, you'd think he'd be wise enough to change strategy progressively, on a business point of view.

As for his personal happiness, this is of pivotal importance. His wellbeing is paramount to his continued success, obviously.

If George Clooney hypothetically had a real partner, then perhaps he would want to be free to openly date this person, whether she's accustomed to the limelight or gradually needed to be broken into.
But assuming he hasn't, then he chose the temporary substitutes in the interim to fill that void. Provided these "showbiz" virtually unknown personalities, accept the rules of the game, no hard feelings, he reasons. Unless one decides to profess feigned love, or is hard to control, then things should run smoothly. He won't necessarily be happy like the throes of a real love interest, just biding his time.

Why not a respectable, successful actress? I can give you multiple reasons:
*his strong personality;
*a theme being sold to the public;
*a "desperate fame-hungry" woman will comply to the rules of the game & co-operate;
*no one shares his limelight. Although, that proved a fail as the sordid past of the past few girlfriends dragged his name down.

So, I've given you basic motive.
Btw, yes I stated other mediators profit by earning lucrative percentages arranging a broad spectrum of commercial work for these temporary girlfriends,  resulting from their names being associated to brand Clooney. I didn't say that George Clooney earned revenue from their earnings at all.
The mediators are usually independent.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 13:02

LornaDoone wrote:I've seen him work red carpets without a woman on his arm and he does just fine on his own.  Oh how I wish that a fresh wind could blow and that's what we see this next round of award shows.  Why?  So that everyone will concentrate on his film work and not what the skank of the year is wearing or not.
Agree. Last sentence makes brilliant point!! Thumbs up! 

As for the conspiracy theories of being forced, cabals, etc, I don't believe it either, nor stated so.

Plain simple facts:
George is advised by publicist & management to date & publicly promote himself to maximum effect. George conforms.
Girlfriend potentials sought, shortlisted...selected. As per theme of carefully-crafted public image promoted, ie, "aging successful lady's man with penchant for bad taste "skanks," as you said.
This opens up opportunities for lucrative advertising work, incentives, affiliate marketing,  & other revenue generated. Mediator/s who arrange these deals (unaffiliated to George Clooney) make a substantial percentage fee from this work the girlfriend earns. This is not the cause of the publicity dating. It's merely a lucrative by-product.
Just business.

So, no conspiracy theories mentioned from me.

As for the imdB posters, there are several. Some for years who write he's gay or backed by corruption or he's bald & wears a toupee or they claim they're chased by CIA, or he has a secret girlfriend(s) from a Debbie P or an Anna...whatever.
I wonder if these people are just trolls deliberately posting.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Nov 2013, 13:23

Thanks you, Ocean, thank you. Thanks for explaining your thoughts to me, I really appreciate it and now I can see where you're coming from.

The only point where I would beg to differ is in your reasoning for why he always chooses the somewhat sleazy types. I believe he'd have no problem finding a pretty wannabe without the cheese'n'sleaze factor who'd be every bit as malleable. I don't mean a star (I agree that the probably doesn't like sharing the limelight with anyone) but a model/actress/whatever. There can't be a shortage of them in Hollywood with a good reputation and willing to sign up to be a star's girlfriend for the duration.

But anyway, that's a matter of opinion and I greatly appreciate the debate and your willingness to talk me through it. Thanks for taking the time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 30 Nov 2013, 13:36

"This forum seems to me that it has become a place to vent for frustrated women who write here just to vent their anger daily! " Oh my, Lela...really? Laughing 

OK, with jealousy out of the way
I´m fine if someone calls his ex
Cro-Magnon gibbering anthropoid nitwit baboon bloodsuckers!!! Sexy as phlegmatic, boiled and barbequed breams! And the thing he had with them is described as 3 hours long Budweiser commercial. IF they say it was exactly 3 hours too long!

Remember, no matter what, he is the man who can get laid even in crocs. Razz 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 30 Nov 2013, 14:05

@Katiedot  - likewise thank you for your valuable input & knowledge on the subject matter.
Apologies if what was meant to be a condensed reply ended up dissertation long.

Regarding why George does not date a more respectable, attractive woman without a high public profile yet some exposure, I can only surmise that he may not be taking these past dating ventures seriously from the start.
Like he referred to them as "just having fun."
Still sowing his wild oats in his 50s?
Or as another poster phys major wrote, he doesn't want to hurt a "nice girl." So chose the "nasty" ones.
I dunno

Well, remains to be seen what lies ahead as George Clooney's next girlfriend.
Someone respectful, intelligent & attractive like Amal Alamuddin or more desperate, sleazy trash?

Someone he loves or more publicity arrangements?

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Nov 2013, 14:35

someone he loves I love you 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 30 Nov 2013, 14:48

The one point I definitely agree with Ocean on is that these women are dispensable - or disposable - when the relationship has run its course. They're not the kind of woman he'd choose for a permanent relationship, but they do supply short term benefits - arm candy, companionship, sex (if you think he doesn't sleep with them, you're nuts!)

He told Barbara Walters he would probably never marry again because he doesn't want to be responsible for anyone else's happiness. That was a while ago, when he had not reached the status he has now in his professional and public life. Since then, it seems to me, his primary drive in life has been to make his mark in the world in a lasting and substantial way. This seems to me to be the most important motivating factor in his life, and it doesn't leave much time or energy for a real committed relationship.

That being said, he may be reaching a point in his life where he has accomplished much of what he set out to do. He has talked lately about retiring from acting to focus on behind the scenes aspects of the business. Maybe when that happens he'll feel freer to focus on his personal life as he won't have to be so visible to the public.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Nov 2013, 17:35

lelacorb wrote:This forum seems to me that it has become a place to vent for frustrated women who write here just to vent their anger daily! ....................... Sorry but you believe that George is really stupid enough to play even in private life and fiingere to be with a woman? You believe that his ex is really ugly women? I think George has never dated ugly women even though I personally do not liked  Stacy  but there is a big difference between saying "ugly" and saying "I do not like!"
I for one wish to reiterate that I have never found his exes to be "ugly" in fact I make a point NOT to comment on their physical appearance but I will over and over point out their "ACTIONS."   To me, a woman who finds it necessary to promote herself by exposing her ass, tits and vajayjay to get work seems pathetic and desperate.

That has always been my issue with the women he dated that were porn stars, soft porn stars and models whose ASSets were on display for all to see and buy.

But as I've also said, a George fan often goes through a cycle.  First blush of lust, to admiration, to some - love from afar, to disappointment, to anger, to disbelief, to resignation and some to disgust and loathing.

You see it by the tenor of their postings over time.  

Not everyone goes though all the cycles, but many find one or another of those expressed at one time or another.

For a guy who has learned a lot, he sure is often very stupid in his choices.  To me the worst were the missed opportunities, but hey, it's his life to screw up or not.

As a fan I have to determine what's the breaking point where his personal life actions finally break the desire to see his films, or read about or even comment on what he's doing or listen to his opinion on a variety of subjects.

I know I've found out things about people I've admired in the past that now make me not want to hear anything about them.  

And some people from the onset, I've never had any interest in due to what I know about their personal life.  Take Sean Penn, for instance.  A man who tied up his wife and allegedly abused her (if not all physically definitely mentally);  is a serial cheater; has spoken about women as sex objects whom he prefers not speak English so that he doesn't have to listen to anything they have to say.  Has out and out hit on the girlfriends, wives etc. of co-workers and friends.  

To him I suppose the perfect woman would be a deaf mute who has no issue what orifice he uses to relive his sexual tension.  I don't care if he rebuilds the whole fucking island of Haiti with his bare hands, the man is a scumbag and I see his efforts in Haiti only as a way for him to attempt to cleanse himself of the filth that is his true self.  For me Sean Penn will never be anything but filth.  

But hey, that's how I feel about him, won't ever go to any of his films, and so no, if George decided to work with him I wouldn't go see that film and would most likely walk away from George's work too.

So his associations DO matter and I will agree with Ocean that bad choices probably make those who make money off him - directly - cringe in horror.  

But back on topic, his recent choices in women, the anger you state vented is often more likely frustration.  

For me, a woman who has to resort to selling her body tells me they she lacks the clarity of purpose and direction needed to be able to say NO to work that would be considered demeaning.   That type of woman also lacks self esteem because if she had it she would walk away from the excessive need for attention - at any cost - and work on truly being happy with herself.

I watched the Barbara Walter's special where she interviewed the Obamas last night.  Michelle Obama noted that she doesn't believe that social media is healthy for her daughters and the youngest is barred from it.  The  older has only limited access.

So what does it say when a woman constantly posts pictures of herself on social media that focuses on her body to a large proportion?

Stacy at the very least, tries to post info that is informative and hopefully has moved on for good from selling her body and looks first before anything else.  I actually found her tweet about coconut oil informative.  I did know about many of it's properties, but she at least has found a focus with her website.  I give her that.

Eli, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have a purpose or plan for her life.  Her tweets are about the latest party she's attending, some of the work she's doing but mostly here's the next guy I'm stumping and sucking face with in public.

I don't think Eli even knows who the hell she is so how could she ever really give out any coherent non disjointed information about herself?

One days she's posting pictures of herself posing with a baby in a bikini the next she's sucking face with some guy the next she's at a fashion shoot.

Eli doesn't know what BRAND ELI is even today so she just makes herself look like a bubble head desperately seeking herself.  If I were part of the advisory team, I sure as hell would be asking her to stay off social media until she figured out what the hell she wanted to do with her life.

Actress? Model? Mother? Bikini party girl? Girlfriend of the week?  And the way she's going, I doubt she'll ever figure it out.

So I don't think it so much anger as frustration that George chose such a non focused woman to spend two years with - in whatever capacity it makes you all feel comfortable to believe.

We all have an expectation of George and by extension the women he dates.  If Brand Clooney is selling suave, sophisticated, socially aware and caring activist, producer, writer, director of films with a message, then the dichotomy of the women he walks down the red carpet with is jarring.  And that's why there's so much negative said about the women.  And most likely why so many have difficulty believing George made these decisions on his own.  That somehow, someway, someone else foisted these women on him.  

I just don't believe that.  George is quite capable of making lousy decisions when it comes to women.  He's proven that time and time again.

Oh well.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 30 Nov 2013, 17:59

I agree with you on some points Lorna --- I think both girls are attractive in their own ways. I try to keep criticism to their clothes and hairstyles...sometimes I like it sometimes I don't. While it is true EC is a bit of an exhibitionist since she has broken up with GC she has at least been consistent with what she is doing. Yes she has been through a few boyfriends but her work with Peta and her exercise plus her love of her dogs and family has been unwavering. SK while her breakup is more recent still hasn't really found her niche but I think she is well on her way to finding what she wants to do. While she doesn't show her skin like EC she has shown it to a degree more than when she was with GC. I do like some of her tips...but I find that when she mentions something I already knew about it. I have been using coconut oil for awhile as a moisturizer after my shower. Oh and sorry it is off topic I just found this article on how to make a cream using coconut oil and vitamin E----I have yet to try it but hope to soon....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway while it really shouldn't matter who GC dates it does make for spirited conversation...especially when sightings of him are few and far between.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 30 Nov 2013, 18:46

Lorna - I don't think, in his mind, he is making stupid, lousy choices when it comes to the women he "dates". They are exactly what he wants - someone he doesn't have to get too emotionally involved with because they are clearly unsuitable - therefore easy to walk away from when they have served their purpose. They suit his "playboy" image and keep all the men drooling over his incredible lucky life.
I'm sure there have been missed opportunities for him, and I find it sad that he would sacrifice so much for a career.It is, however, HIS life and he is living it exactly the way he wants. I wish him luck.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 30 Nov 2013, 18:50

P.S. I don't give a flying fart what his exes are doing. They're EXES!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 30 Nov 2013, 22:49

All his Ex GF have been, I think, beautiful to look at, and possibly felt nice too ... so to him they were good choices.

And remember everyone we meet makes us into the person we are right NOW....

Who knows what Eli or Stacy or the other's (GF) bought to the table to make him what I so enjoy now. It could be quiet credible that maybe one of the Ex's drew his attention to Sudan ... or a movie he made or whatever. We are all greatly influences by two things; happenstance, and the people around us (and their happenstance) .
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Nov 2013, 23:05

and again
happenstance or destiny?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Nov 2013, 23:50

what would he say wrote:  It could be quiet credible that maybe one of the Ex's drew his attention to Sudan ... or a movie he made or whatever.
Our public perception of his last few g/fs make me believe they wouldn't even know where Sudan or Darfur is, let alone what it's about.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 01 Dec 2013, 00:10

Besides, he's said many times that he became aware of the
Sudan situation when reading columns by Nick Kristoff in the NY Times. He felt the issue wasn't getting much attention so he decided to get involved.
I don't think its so much that the girlfriends are stupid, as that they don't give a damn. They're too wrapped up in their careers. - I remember when he got arrested he said (sarcastically) "Stacey must be thrilled." - I'll bet she was.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 01 Dec 2013, 01:25

I wasn't saying actually Sudan ... That was an example only... But you have to accept that everyone we meet like it or not causes an impact on our lives, and by turn who we are.... We can't belittle GF of G, because in some way they have played a role in his life, and departed leaving behind a better man jmo....

As he does seem to get better and better.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Dec 2013, 02:19

Left behind a better man? Hmm? Me thinks too much influence is being attributed to his exes. I'm sure he's learned some difficult lessons from his relationships, and that has made a difference in his life.

Hopefully, we all evolve as we get older from ALL the lessons we learn from our experiences.

But I don't know that he's necessarily a "better man" just due to his past relationships.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next