George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

+44
lelacorb
Rachel
phys major
Lakin460
GiGi
party animal - not!
silly girl
amaretti
Einstein
Joanna
Boshkash
isogotit
justanotherstalker
NOT-A-BOT
theminis
Carla97
NotAvailable
MyG
Nicky80
Juliette Hardy
What Would He Say
Dior
Maggy
haha
very vera
Pari
Margaret
blubelle
Atalante
Mazy
lourdes flores
George Fan
silly willy
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Missa
it's me
LornaDoone
cupcake
fava
OofOof
m4rose
melbert
48 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who will be the next g/f of...

1. Another blonde/early 30s.

2. Another brunette/early 30s.

3. Redhead/early 30s.

4. Blonde/late 30s.

5. Brunette/late 30s.

6. Redhead/late 30s.

7. Any hair color but age appropriate 40 and over!

View results

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by Carla97 Sat 16 Nov 2013, 12:40

Mazy wrote:Gee I wish someone would pick out my next relationship, I'm not doing so good. I think George will decide if, when, who he wants to spend time with.
I have felt the same way. If you get approached quite a bit, but the attention is unwanted it may make you even more nervous and guarded around men. Not nice at all. Really hard to spot the genuine ones from the rest...so you basically give up and stay home. Holding out for Mr. Right.

Yeah I´m sure he will. Very Happy 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 13:22

I agree with Lorna Doone's comment that if he had a real girlfriend, he wouldn't keep her hidden from the public. What, is she a leper or something & needs to be hidden?  For her own protection?  Oh, please!  The law prosecutes public harassment or media libel.

And had there been a woman he loved hypothetically these last few years, I don't think she would forgive him if he did "publicity relationships" with the likes of EC & SK, if that's what they were. No excuse.  What an insult to her to put her aside & promote another! She'd be so bored too. Is George Clooney so insecure or needy?  Shocked 

So, therefore, I don't think he has a real girlfriend nor life-partner.
Dogs & friends don't fill that void either.

As for:
it's me wrote:
HE will know before anyone

and so it usually goes
right?
well
always but when you keep saying " we are only friends "
and your real friends go Noooo! 
These meddlesome friends aren't real then. They seem to be self-serving to promote their own interests. If Clooney doesn't want to be with someone, but they insist there is more to it than "friendship" or someone they suggest  is right for him based on their assumptions (for their own benefit), who gives them the right to decide for him?
Surely he's not passive-aggressive to conform to others' wishes over his own?

George Clooney knows deep in his heart. He decides.
That's the most important issue. Real love & he would know it, despite repeated over-analyzing.
He may just feel love for his work, family  friends, compassion for people, so perhaps that's enough for him...of course.
Yet, it's not human nature to not seek a partner.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 16 Nov 2013, 13:49

I haven't commented on this thread but I did see this today....gossip of course but still:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Nov 2013, 14:04

Yep, SG. A Cincinatti blog has it too. Straws in the wind

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Nov 2013, 14:33

maybe insecure or needy
surely hardheaded

Rolling Eyes 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 16:04

Re: links provided by sill girl & p.a.-n!

Ah, yes...because his friends ...and PR interest groups know best what George wants for himself, of course. Rolling Eyes 

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 16:18

it's me wrote:maybe insecure or needy
surely hardheaded

Rolling Eyes 
Perhaps he should apply some of that hardheadedness to not listening to others & doing what he wants then.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 16 Nov 2013, 16:42

Ocean wrote:
it's me wrote:maybe insecure or needy
surely hardheaded

Rolling Eyes 
Perhaps he should apply some of that hardheadedness to not listening to others & doing what he wants then.
Sorry Ocean, I don't see it .... I can't imagine a man like George being dictated to by anyone....

Last edited by what would he say on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 16:44; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 16 Nov 2013, 16:43

Regarding sillygirls link to the story about George and Amal.

Ah just more "using fake news about George" to get hits to their website.

What's funny to me is to what purpose?  If you increase hits then you can charge more for advertising on the website?  

Hell, then those advertising are the idiots because if I'm like most George fans then I may go to the site to read the story but I can tell you I NEVER click on any adverts on the sites.  NEVER.

So yea, they get more hits, the advertisers pay more money for the ads so yes the media outlet is making more money but I'd like to see the numbers of what the advertisers are getting back on their investment.  ROI is probably not so great.  Maybe they're taking a shotgun approach.

anyhoo, way off topic but I did have a question on topic...

What would be the worst that could happen if George DID have a secret girlfriend?

Now think about it for a second.....

Here are the potential answers:

1.  She's just another fame who re  using him to get publicity.

2.  She's someone picked by his PR firm to get HIM more publicity.

3.  She's got her ass and other lady parts showing all over the internet so that reflects badly on George.

4.  He stays with her two years then dumps her.

5.  He's found true love, she doesn't have her lady parts all over the internet, she's an intelligent age appropriate woman, he sees the light and he marries her.

So the rest of the question = so what?

What the hell does it matter in the scheme of things.

Me I used to rail about his work in Sudan and how it could affect his credibility there and how I thought those people deserved better than some hypocritical sleaze lover.  But to what end.  It hasn't changed the situation and I doubt it will in my lifetime so why the hell care if he dates sleaze or gold diggers?

In the scheme of things George is only just some guy that probably farts too much, loves his dog more than he'd probably ever love any woman, lives for his work and fucks on the side.

The angst I sometimes see palpitating from these pages is quite unbelievable at times.

George is some guy that we happen to see in TV and in film.  He sometimes makes entertaining movies he sometimes makes crap *cough* Confessions... *cough* so why all the angst?

It's not like he comes here and reads here and decides "Oh, I think that gal hit my personality on the head and I think I'll go look her up."  

Really?  Like that's going to happen?  Um, no.

So we can conjecture till the cows come home but it will never change anything that George does or says.  

The next one will be just that.  The next in a line of nexts and exes.  Anyone thinking it will be anything different might as well go join Don Quixote chasing those windmills.

And no, I'm not in a bad mood at all.  Just thinking about the cycles of life and today especially, the cycle of life of a George fan.  We all go thru it.  Those who have been following George for awhile have all gone through it because you can see it in the wisdom of their posts.

But carry on ladies if that's what you find entertaining.  Me, I'm just going to see if there's any cat fighting on the Eli thread.

Y'all have a nice day!  Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Nov 2013, 16:49

Love it, Lorna.

I think His Nibs' assistant said it all in the Esquire article

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 16:59

what would he say wrote:I can't imagine a man like George being dictated to by anyone.... UNLESS .... it is a part of his life he see's as secondary to the whole shebang  (work etc). Sorta "get me a date for the Oscars" ... but I can't see that either .
I can. Given his rapport & body language in photo-ops on the red carpet at the Academy Awards, etc, he most certainly looked like he was going through the motions of posing for the sole purpose of appearing to have a "date."
Not particularly happy either.

Last edited by Ocean on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 17:08; edited 1 time in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 17:05

Of course it's in the interest of PR teams to promote & sell fabricated relationships in the media.

Gee, if Clooney's private dating life was OFF LIMITS, how restrictive would that be to those who promote & profit of it??  Even as a ridiculous spectacle as it has been in recent years....

Btw, as if Clooney's  genuine friends would gossip if he was seeing anyone....Real friends would tell him to do what makes him happy. Not what's best for Brand Clooney.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 16 Nov 2013, 17:16

OMW, ladies please calm down!!!

Am right here, Clooney's next girlfriend Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Nov 2013, 17:17

LornaDoone wrote:Regarding sillygirls link to the story about George and Amal.

Ah just more "using fake news about George" to get hits to their website.

What's funny to me is to what purpose?  If you increase hits then you can charge more for advertising on the website?  

Hell, then those advertising are the idiots because if I'm like most George fans then I may go to the site to read the story but I can tell you I NEVER click on any adverts on the sites.  NEVER.

So yea, they get more hits, the advertisers pay more money for the ads so yes the media outlet is making more money but I'd like to see the numbers of what the advertisers are getting back on their investment.  ROI is probably not so great.  Maybe they're taking a shotgun approach.

What would be the worst that could happen if George DID have a secret girlfriend?

Now think about it for a second.....

Here are the potential answers:

1.  She's just another fame who re  using him to get publicity.

2.  She's someone picked by his PR firm to get HIM more publicity.

3.  She's got her ass and other lady parts showing all over the internet so that reflects badly on George.

4.  He stays with her two years then dumps her.

5.  He's found true love, she doesn't have her lady parts all over the internet, she's an intelligent age appropriate woman, he sees the light and he marries her.

So the rest of the question = so what?

What the hell does it matter in the scheme of things.

Me I used to rail about his work in Sudan and how it could affect his credibility there and how I thought those people deserved better than some hypocritical sleaze lover.  But to what end.  It hasn't changed the situation and I doubt it will in my lifetime so why the hell care if he dates sleaze or gold diggers?

In the scheme of things George is only just some guy that probably farts too much, loves his dog more than he'd probably ever love any woman, lives for his work and fucks on the side.

The angst I sometimes see palpitating from these pages is quite unbelievable at times.

George is some guy that we happen to see in TV and in film.  He sometimes makes entertaining movies he sometimes makes crap *cough* Confessions... *cough* so why all the angst?

It's not like he comes here and reads here and decides "Oh, I think that gal hit my personality on the head and I think I'll go look her up."  

Really?  Like that's going to happen?  Um, no.

So we can conjecture till the cows come home but it will never change anything that George does or says.  

The next one will be just that.  The next in a line of nexts and exes.  Anyone thinking it will be anything different might as well go join Don Quixote chasing those windmills.

And no, I'm not in a bad mood at all.  Just thinking about the cycles of life and today especially, the cycle of life of a George fan.  We all go thru it.  Those who have been following George for awhile have all gone through it because you can see it in the wisdom of their posts.

But carry on ladies if that's what you find entertaining.  Me, I'm just going to see if there's any cat fighting on the Eli thread.

Y'all have a nice day!  Very Happy

Hey you would do well to drink a chamomile! Here it is not fighting a war!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 17:24

LornaDoone wrote:

Here lies the biggest fear of PR teams catering to simpleton gossip sites & tabloids.
If George Clooney's private life is OFF LIMITS as a speculative short term repetitive & ridiculous show.

How many interest groups miss out profit on that money making venture???
If it was limited to a degree, can they not handle the financial losses???

affraid 

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 16 Nov 2013, 18:51

Most of us here love George in our own way,I think. Being one that is jealous of any lady friends he has, my problem not his. Because you care about someone you want what is best for them.

So if the answer is anywhere from 1 to 5 it is not our concern as long as it makes him happy or content with his choices. I will go on feeling the way I do no matter what they are and only wish him God's blessings.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 16 Nov 2013, 19:34

C'est râpé!

I still stick to my original bet. Yep.

Who´s insecure and needy? You, him, everyone?

Very attractive I think, because to me it means a person has feelings and cares. It´s more like asking "where your loyalties lie" you want to make sure it´s worth it. If it´s a guy it´s really cute because you can give feedback as much as you like and he just gets more energy and it doesn´t get to his head in a wrong way. Win-win situation Very Happy 

Word of a warning though it doesn´t mean he is not a man who likes to take command and call the shots. It´not a weakness, quite contrary. Same applies to women I guess.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 16 Nov 2013, 19:48

I like to snuggle .Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 16 Nov 2013, 19:57

Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 16 Nov 2013, 20:03

You funny

We. Do. Not. Have. Snuggle. Or. Cuddle. Emoticon.

Pleeeeeeese give me at least the emoticon!!! lip smack 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 16 Nov 2013, 20:10

I calls um like I sees um.

Yes there is an element of folks that get paid for doing work for George but why Ocean do you automatically assume there's some conspiracy?  It's open knowledge that George has a PR firm and that Stan gets paid a percentage or whatever contract he has with George.

What I don't understand is how you can insist that if George decided to marry someone it would be detrimental to his PR firm.

The only way George is no longer a money machine for them is if he stops making films and retires.  Given George's work drive I doubt that's going to happen because that's what George wants.

This notion that he's being set up with fake girlfriends being such a big deal - so what?  That's been going on in Hollywood for eons.  And even actors who marry still have the ability to have long term careers.  It's the women who get screwed in the Hollywood machine - they get older and the parts dry up.

But this continual round and round about PR losing out if George doesn't let himself get set up with women could we give it a rest?

If he is going out with these women he's not being roped into it.  He's probably fine with it.

If George decided to retire then maybe the Stans of the world might get worried or maybe not - he's got other clients.  You think George is the only one that butters his ass?  Really so what?  He's set up or he's not.  So what.  

It's his life to defend and he's the one taking the risk.  If someone feels duped by him then why the hell follow him.

I've given up caring what George does with his women since he's not going to make a damn bit of difference in the long run in what I care about so I don't give a shit any longer.

He provides entertainment.  This forum often entertains the hell out of me.  That's why I continue to come here - I leave here sometimes with my belly aching from the laughs, jokes, stories and witticisms that come out of my screen.

And yes sometimes it's a pain in the ass to come here because there are some on this board with their own agenda and who can be so very abrasive that you just wish you could put your hand thru their screen and slap them in the face.  I'm sure some have felt the same about me.  I've made a pact with myself to ignore them unless my mod duties require me to step in - otherwise - don't really give a shit what they comment upon or about.

But some have become true friends and I'll always be grateful for that so for that I do thank George cause if I hadn't come here to see what he was up to, I wouldn't have met some really cool gals who make me laugh and make me think and when needed also let me vent.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Nov 2013, 21:40

Some might do well to visit Stan's website and see just how many celebrities he is the PR man for......a very busy chap, and if you look at his Twitter page quite a wit.......

Sarah Larson: Interesting interview with her on her first (and maybe only) visit to the Oscars when she was asked whether she'd got use to all the attention. She was very sweet, and said when it got too much she would run away back to he home to LA for a few weeks to her own place.

Definitely more difficult for her than Keibler and Canalis who knew the ropes, and were, let's say, more feisty. Makes you wonder how Celine Balitran coped, altho I think Our Hero's career was not quite so advanced

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Nov 2013, 21:42

Oops, I meant home in Las Vegas.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Nov 2013, 21:47

Oops, I meant home in Las Vegas.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 21:50

It's down to personality, Party Animal - Not!

There are people who are accustomed to the limelight & still nervous.
And there are level-headed people who are not phased.
Who take things pragmatically.  
They may never have been exposed to the ropes (Gee, no pun intended in reference to Stacy in the wrestling ring) but have confidence & really are unaffected.

It's not up to others in the industry to presume they know how everyone reacts.
Oh, they fear that a shy person will damage an A-listers profile, they advise.
Many actors are shy but control it.

There are cases of exceptionally unusual people.
Way too complicated for mainstream narrow-minded types to figure out.

Oh, and another thing, PR-Not!, George Clooney IS Stan Rosenfield's highest profile client.

Stan Rosenfield is approaching 80. He has a limited list of clients. He's not one of the biggest agents.
But George is loyal to him.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:06

Not be crass but pragmatic. If Stan is pushing 80 then I doubt what happens to George is going to be of much more interest in the scheme of things.

The firm he founded might be interested but Stan's going to eventually not care, retire, or die.

The question will be whether that happens and Stan is not around what George will do then.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:25

My concern, Lorna Doone, is that George Clooney lives his life genuinely happy as he wants.

Not listening to pressure from manipulative PR networks who "know best", controlling Hollywood power players, nor meddlesome, opportunistic "friends."

Why do I presume that if he lived his life genuinely in a relationship with someone without making it a public spectacle in the media, others would oppose it?? Well, financial profit, in a nutshell.

Clooney said that his private life is personal & he does NOT wish to share it. Therefore, on that quote, we can assume that the last few "daughter-aged girlfriends" were possibly for publicity given how much they were exposed in the media. Otherwise it contradicts what Clooney said.

Clooney has stated in his denials that baloney is written about him in gossip magazines & sites to sell stories & reap profit.   Lies & mockery about his personal life.

And he certainly doesn't exude happiness in photos or videos with these "girlfriends" (especially the last two). Looks much more at ease & content without them.

Honestly, his happiness should be a priority because after all, Brand Clooney is an asset to be protected.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:30

and that the most beautiful woman here has been Buisness from the movie .... MM
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:11

Marilyn was so unique Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:17

it's me wrote:Marilyn was so unique Very Happy

yes exactly .... I think if Marilyn was born in the time as Clooney .... then both would be the "PERFECT PAIR" !!!!

Gunslinger  Love7 Love7 Love7 Love7 Love7 Love7  Gunslinger 
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:28

"PERFEKT"....

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:32

oh nice!!!! Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:32

Now it really is PERFECT .... WOW so a pair.... Love2 Love2 Love2 Love2 Love2 Love2 

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:34

even better!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:36

it's me wrote:even better!!!!

I know I know .... too bad really bad .... that's the only woman for Clooney ....
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:40

it's me wrote:even better!!!!

I have an old photo of MM because it looks great .... the picture I cut out of a magazine years ago. I will scan it once and send it to you. The most beautiful picture I've seen of her. Unfortunately I have no scanner but I'll scan it when I have time.
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Nov 2013, 00:11

Einstein, REALLY?????  George's next girlfriend (the title to this thread) should be the dead Marilyn Monroe?  Let's get back to reality.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 17 Nov 2013, 00:17

melbert wrote:Einstein, REALLY?????  George's next girlfriend (the title to this thread) should be the dead Marilyn Monroe?  Let's get back to reality.

hahaha really? Tuba is real ?? hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha....It's Embarrassing
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Nov 2013, 01:15

Oh where's the guy who's video went viral yelling that the world should let some celebrity alone?

Marilyn Monroe, okay let's explore that choice - if she were alive.

A gal whose beauty was due to plastic surgery and lots of great hair and makeup folks.

Who came across as dumber than a doornail - whether intentional misrepresentation or truth - would she make that great of a girlfriend?  

A women who was passed around by some powerhouse politicos in the 60s - for merely sexual gratification.

I concede she was a very beautiful women but also a women who was very troubled and who eventually took her own life (Kennedy conspiracy theorists be damned).

This is the gal for George?

Humph.

I'd take Audrey Hepburn over Marilyn any day.

A longtime advocate for children's causes.  An actually talented actress.  Ethereal, absolutely gorgeous fashion sense, the kind of woman who you could escort down a red carpet and who would not only turn heads but would envelope you with her charm, intelligence and exuberance.

Many of the women who are touted as "stars" today couldn't hold a candle to Audrey.  

Yea so if we're talking dead dream girls for George  - Audrey is my pick!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Nov 2013, 02:08

Mm, I think Our Hero would have been quite tempted to find out a bit about Marilyn, and maybe see what all the fuss was about..............altho she wasn't the long-legged willowy type........and as for plastic surgery, what was he said about Mrs Paul McCartney? So I'm not sure that bothers him.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 17 Nov 2013, 02:15

My vote is for Audrey Hepburn .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 17 Nov 2013, 02:59

So are some fans/posters so dismayed that there is no current GF to tear down that they now pick dead movie stars as examples of who he should date!!!! Only part of it that I agree with is yep Audrey type of person over anyone any time of any day.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 17 Nov 2013, 07:37

Two beautiful people from the past.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 17 Nov 2013, 09:17

I very well remember Charade Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Nov 2013, 14:54

it's me wrote:I very well remember Charade Very Happy
it's me I OWN the DVD !

And the Cary Grant Audrey Hepburn thing reminded me that George is often compared to Cary Grant so my Audrey pick makes even more sense.

Now if there were just a gal TODAY who came even close to her qualities. Sigh...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 17 Nov 2013, 15:01

no one
baby
no one
believe me
I started one of her biography
she was so unique!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Nov 2013, 15:11

it's me wrote:no one
baby
no one
believe me
I started one of her biography
she was so unique!
Do you have the title? I'd be interested in reading that.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Nov 2013, 15:29

Oh Glory....this thread is more that a joke.
It's sick IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Nov 2013, 15:52

Joanna wrote:Oh Glory....this thread is more that a joke.
It's sick IMO.
Ah come on Joanna, we're conjecturing "type" of girlfriend not actual dead bodies.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next