George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

+44
lelacorb
Rachel
phys major
Lakin460
GiGi
party animal - not!
silly girl
amaretti
Einstein
Joanna
Boshkash
isogotit
justanotherstalker
NOT-A-BOT
theminis
Carla97
NotAvailable
MyG
Nicky80
Juliette Hardy
What Would He Say
Dior
Maggy
haha
very vera
Pari
Margaret
blubelle
Atalante
Mazy
lourdes flores
George Fan
silly willy
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Missa
it's me
LornaDoone
cupcake
fava
OofOof
m4rose
melbert
48 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who will be the next g/f of...

1. Another blonde/early 30s.

2. Another brunette/early 30s.

3. Redhead/early 30s.

4. Blonde/late 30s.

5. Brunette/late 30s.

6. Redhead/late 30s.

7. Any hair color but age appropriate 40 and over!

View results

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by it's me Mon 16 Sep 2013, 22:37

Yes....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend... - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney's NEXT girlfriend...

Post by isogotit Tue 17 Sep 2013, 02:29

George's next GF = me!! A girl can dream.I love you 
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Nov 2013, 19:55

he is still flying solo
well
with Stan! Cool 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

next one???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 11 Nov 2013, 21:28

Yes!, for Stan cheers 

He's cute, squeezable and just the right size!

Come here Staaan Love5

Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 11 Nov 2013, 22:11

Finally it is out. Stan and George must ne so happy   Love3
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 12 Nov 2013, 08:21

OMG!!!

The most terrible idea, call it the whole scenario, just popped into my head!!

He is seeing someone. Already has a new girlfriend. And is very involved with her.

Evidence? There is evidence and strong motive! Both. Oh my God....

We only need his confession anymore...

Ladies, the denial is the evidence. He had to do it. Couldn´t allow their wonderful romantic momentum to come to a halt. A man will stop at nothing to make sure you don’t give up on him and move on. You all know that!

Why would he tell the world he doesn´t have a girlfriend unless he already has someone in mind to fill that slot? Absolutely no reason.

Took me this long to figure it out. My intuition is very rarely incorrect.
Don´t be fooled by this "I´m dealing with this extremely packed agenda at the moment".

Oh no this is bad news and I launched it.

And market is turning red as we speak... Sad 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Tue 12 Nov 2013, 08:37

He said he is not dating anyone because he is not dating anyone...

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 12 Nov 2013, 16:25

Suspect 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Nov 2013, 19:21

when and where did he say all this?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 12 Nov 2013, 19:37

playfuldeb wrote:when and where did he say all this?

It's reported here playful.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 12 Nov 2013, 23:12

who knows? maybe Carla is right.... nailbiting 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 13 Nov 2013, 01:57

thanks Joanna. I have a headache and didnt read it right
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Nov 2013, 07:19

If he's not dating anyone after a few month, women resign, George has reached the peace of mind!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Nov 2013, 11:15

or senses Neutral 

No 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 13 Nov 2013, 20:39

From Esquire interview earlier this week..

"but then she explained that the dog had been abandoned and picked up malnourished off the street. “He has to love you,” she told George Clooney, “or else I have to take him back.”
At first, he found himself getting nervous—“freaking out.” What if the dog didn’t love him?"

I thought this was telling, showed George has amazingly strong instincts about who he will fall in love with

Otherwise, why worry .... JMO
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 20:52

I don´t know! Je ne comprends pas du tout pourquoi...!!! Damn.

Thoughts are free to go anywhere... hard to control.

Doesn´t help much that I am here waaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo often and look at the results! Perfectly rational and highly self-disciplined person with brain looking like... Let this be warning to others as vulnerable, who might be in danger to be caught in this thing too...after seeing too many pictures and videos...and they have been many recently!

"What an earth is she thinking?" Let´s take a tour and see -

left hemisphere, main station, our first stop

"Dear everyone, here you can see memories of chats on threads about you know who and his endless interviews over the years..."

"Take a look on the other side, looks like lalaland but it´s really imaginary emotional safe heaven...and pure fantasy"

cerebral cortex, second stop

"Here every cell, every neuron is writing on the cortex one inscription: George, over and over again and this is suppose to be the most important part of the brain where ALL information processing takes place.

right hemisphere, our third stop

"In this centrum you can observe only ever ongoing slide show of pictures of George, The huge one on the wall is her favorite, and his movies and videos are playing non stop and music don´t forget that! Songs remind about him too. "

-Oh my, someone help her...this guy is really everywhere...for her sake let´s hope he is real.

But he is not. No. Likelihood that Hayley's comet comes along is far greater. For that she better join The Comet Club Discussion Board à l'avance. Next time "ideas", that are in no way any of her business, pop into her head she should just slap herself at the face and go for a walk. And NOT POST THEM. Fresh air, fresh ideas. This has been clear for over two hundred years or so in this country.

Do not laugh there! This is serious.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 14 Nov 2013, 01:38

and that has WHAT to do with his next girlfriend??
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Nov 2013, 05:59

melbert wrote:and that has WHAT to do with his next girlfriend??
Yeah scratch 
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Thu 14 Nov 2013, 06:25

rollingsmiley rollingsmiley rollingsmiley 
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 14 Nov 2013, 16:28

Exactly Melbert! Nothing.

As boring as it sounds and is, I follow stocks and it requires living on a pulse. Algorithms yes, but guess work too. And I´ve been good at it. So here my "bet" was that he already has a new girlfriend.

As today I did some "cleaning" throw away FDX, because I didn´t "know", after having it for two months. But I still stick with my original "bet" here. Laughing 

Who knows and who cares and time will tell etc. Razz 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 14 Nov 2013, 18:53

Given his acting work in Tomorrowland / the promotional tour for Gravity / his continued post-production directoral work on MM, and what he probably has got in the pipeline in pre-production at this point, I don't think George has time for a girlfriend.

What he's probably made time for is some sexual release from various *ahem* friends with benefits - but girlfriend?  Really, how would he be able to give the quality time needed for a new relationship?

So currently having a new girlfriend, I just don't see it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Nov 2013, 19:36

I agree, Lorna.

As for his secret girlfriends, one of them being manika j., that's why she was convinced that George would pick her as his next gf.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Nov 2013, 19:56

instincts?

WWHS said

I thought this was telling, showed George has amazingly strong instincts about who he will fall in love with

interesting and new way to say it

"Given his acting work in Tomorrowland / the promotional tour for Gravity / his continued post-production directoral work on MM, and what he probably has got in the pipeline in pre-production at this point, I don't think George has time for a girlfriend."

quality time
yes Lorna

sadly we are only guessing....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 14 Nov 2013, 21:38

what would he say wrote:From Esquire interview earlier this week..

“He has to love you,” she told George Clooney, “or else I have to take him back.”
At first, he found himself getting nervous—“freaking out.” What if the dog didn’t love him?"

I thought this was telling, showed George has amazingly strong instincts about who he will fall in love with.

Otherwise, why worry .... JMO

I meant why worry about a dog not loving you....  UNLESS something inside, an instinct, made him feel he (George) was already there... he did love the dog, sight unseen, and could not bear not to be loved back ... in this instance he cheated the odds....

If this is an ongoing instinct, it may be finely tuned, again not a conscience process, but something that has been happening for many years.... Let me give you an example;

Some of us at sometime, you will agree, have walked into a large busy room of ppl, and experienced a frisson of excitement without knowing why......and then an hour or so later you see, or if lucky you are introduced to someone YOU find mesmerising, or funny, or attractive... whatever ... but you knew they were there long before you saw them, and sometimes you never see them....but you know some thing was there....  

George, I think, may have this ability, but on a higher plane than most peeps...jmo

New Girl Friends will come and go .... but HE will know before anyone (even us on COH) when he meets a women he is willing to get his shoes dirty for.... jmo
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Thu 14 Nov 2013, 22:07

what would he say wrote: .... Let me give you an example;

Some of us at sometime,..... experienced a frisson of excitement without knowing why......whatever ... but you knew they were there long before you saw them, and sometimes you never see them....but you know some thing was there....  

George, I think, may have this ability, but on a higher plane than most peeps...jmo

New Girl Friends will come and go .... but HE will know before anyone (even us on COH) when he meets a women he is willing to get his shoes dirty for.... jmo
I agree with you on that frisson of excitement...

It seems to me, then, that George  has not met the woman he is "willing to get his shoes dirty for" as you say. Not met a woman with whom he has truly,  instinctively fallen in love.  A woman he was certain about like his dog Einstein, to use your comparison.

Because if he had, I don't think he'd make excuses like being "too busy with work for quality time."
Nor having a string of publicity relationships, as you wrote "New Girl Friends will come and go .... "

Because life is too short to put someone on a shelf until George is "ready."
The woman might have passed away by the time he decides the timing is right. Love isn't about intentional procrastination, nor denial....

Therefore, I assume he has not found a woman he instinctively, genuinely loves yet.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Nov 2013, 22:21

his shoes dirty for?

hu... never heard something so romantic

wow!
Rolling Eyes 

well WWHS
guess you are right

HE will know before anyone

and so it usually goes
right?
well
always but when you keep saying " we are only friends "
and your real friends go Noooo! 

anyway: he is the one to know

and btw I totally agree
it's something you ALREADY KNOW

how can it be?

magia........
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Nov 2013, 22:29

Ocean!!!

"Because life is too short to put someone on a shelf until George is "ready."
The woman might have passed away by the time he decides the timing is right. Love isn't about intentional procrastination, nor denial...."

you are so right! Thumbs up! Give hearts 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 15 Nov 2013, 00:37

This is George Clooney's new girlfriend .... hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 15 Nov 2013, 08:42

Who knows how we will look like when we get old like this woman.

If I would look like this in this age I hope nobody will make fun of me and put my picture in a forum like that.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Nov 2013, 09:40

it show smoke effects

right?

look
this is the real one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 15 Nov 2013, 09:58

Laughing 

Interesting pics and discussion Razz 

Destiny is always there. Question is what size of an area free will and rational decision making have? Life is full of things we can´t choose but yet happen to us. Good and bad.

I have to disagree with the timing. Some people move on from the previous relationships, go out and find a new mate immediately. Magia seems to happen them more than often.

Then there are people that are super careful. More feelings they have more careful, doubtful and analytical they become. To extend they miss the potential relationship with their turbulent emotions, which are muddying the waters.

They know everything seems fine first, but after the first blush of romance and shot of oxytocin has faded, who is this person deep down? Everyone is putting best foot forward at first. They are aware of impetuous and impulsive decisions and prefer take time to make cool and collected ones. Never act hasty out of impatience.

Friend zone has it´s advantages. Important one is being able to communicate a lot freely, genuine and upfront. Certainly helps to avoid the situation where after being madly in love for 18 months they wake up one day and wonder what the hell they saw in each other at the first place. scratch 

So I got to disagree with that he hasn´t met her yet. I think he has.

You have all been there I´m sure. Met a guy who is like politician making grand promises to get elected and then ignore them once in office. Heavy on jargon but light on specifics. How lovely. Blah blah blah 

Not easy.

(I typed this really fast but it took time to find the emoticons, I think I need more of those...)
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 15 Nov 2013, 10:14

Interesting Carla... I like politician comparison ...

Why... Do you think there is someone?

Is this your INSTINCT !
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Nov 2013, 13:03

And why do people insist on fixing him up with someone?  Maybe for once he just wants a break from all the work that goes with even keeping up a fake relationship (if that's what it was and so many insist it was)?

If George had met the next girlfriend there would have been pictures by now.  You think he would be so rude as to leave her alone when he's been going on red carpets?

Maybe what is happening with George is EXACTLY what we're seeing which is NOTHING when it comes to a relationship.

I still think if he's seeing anyone it's just for friends with benefits.  If he were seeing someone who he had feelings for I doubt he'd be hiding her.

Amazing how folks want to make a mountain out of nothing.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Nov 2013, 13:51

Amen to that, Lorna.

There's no reason at all why he can't have found a new bed companion(s) but girlfriend? He's not had the time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Nov 2013, 15:47

well
I hope he is happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 16:28

I like the smart discussions here as is can be applied to one's personal life. I love Ocean's and Carla's new post, it has given me a better outlook on a new relationship.

Ok, enough about me and back to topic,
Let me think of something and I'll be back!

I\'ve got an idea2
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Nov 2013, 19:11

something as?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Nov 2013, 19:23

I have no idea

Let me think.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 15 Nov 2013, 19:42

Bonsoir à toutes et tous

wwhs: Instinct? Maybe.

Signal was the denial. It looked like "a breakout point" which occurs when a stock breaks above the resistance level, so to speak. And heads higher. So here it would also be regarded as next support level if any pullback should happen. What ever the case he would not be going back to "old dating" range, but is navigating on this new dimension.

He is not a stock but a person. So...

Lela: What´s rude about it? Maybe she is one of his ex and smarter on a second time around. Or someone new. White snow and not something that is turning grey and black on the side of the road under the smog and haze of car exhaust.

Maggy, thank you! Too bad I haven´t managed to apply anything to my own life...(I was asked out wine & tapas place and not for the first time. If he asks again I don´t know what to do)
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Nov 2013, 19:53

oh my
my head doesn't give a good service
can you rephrase more clearly Carla ? Hug1 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 15 Nov 2013, 20:36

Mine doesn´t either
it´s been a long week

It´s not clear?
Nope. I should not rephrase it tonight. It wouldn´t be any clearer. Oh dear what might come out if I tried...

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 15 Nov 2013, 21:26

Nicky80 wrote:Who knows how we will look like when we get old like this woman.

If I would look like this in this age I hope nobody will make fun of me and put my picture in a forum like that.

Nicky80....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you have no sense of humor .... if you look at the picture .... then one sees that the image is not real here .... OMG

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball 
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Fri 15 Nov 2013, 22:49

Thanks for your remark too, Maggy. I only wrote what may be apparent to me based on facts about George.

It's nice to share our lives with a significant other half we love, to sleep beside them ever night, feeling their heart beat, cuddling them, understanding one another.

Sex alone with someone we don't love becomes a meaningless release with an emotionally empty aftermath. This can leave someone feeling more lonely.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 00:53

Ocean wrote:Thanks for your remark too, Maggy. I only wrote what may be apparent to me based on facts about George.

It's nice to share our lives with a significant other half we love, to sleep beside them ever night, feeling their heart beat, cuddling them, understanding one another.

Sex alone with someone we don't love becomes a meaningless release with an emotionally empty aftermath. This can leave someone feeling more lonely.

yes you're right
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 16 Nov 2013, 00:59

Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 16 Nov 2013, 01:38

Gee I wish someone would pick out my next relationship, I'm not doing so good. I think George will decide if, when, who he wants to spend time with.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 16 Nov 2013, 03:48

Touche Mazy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Nov 2013, 07:04

Mazy wrote:Gee I wish someone would pick out my next relationship, I'm not doing so good. I think George will decide if, when, who he wants to spend time with.
This is obvious!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 16 Nov 2013, 07:28

Ocean wrote:Thanks for your remark too, Maggy. I only wrote what may be apparent to me based on facts about George.

Thanks, Ocean. Your input is greatly appreciated (well, at least on my part)
I say this because I can apply your words of wisdom to my personal life.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 16 Nov 2013, 10:35

Oh, thanks again, Maggy

I'm only applying common sense by George Clooney's actions.

I'm not zealous nor lionize him, and most definitely don't think he's infallible.
I like most of his films, his humanitarian work, style, & recent Esquire magazine article.  

Last edited by Ocean on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 13:21; edited 1 time in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next