George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love

+8
lelacorb
Way2Old4Dis
catwoman
NewFanForever
Atalante
fava
Alisonfan
Sevens
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love Empty George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love

Post by Sevens Fri 04 Apr 2014, 11:56

Just a bunch of new(not really) LARGE pics of them were posted online by POPSUGAR yesterday. You can visit the original link and zoom in to get the largest pics.

George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love

by Maria Mercedes Lara 4/03/14

George Clooney recently took his new girlfriend, Amal Alamuddin, on a safari vacation in Tanzania, and now we have photos from the couple's romantic getaway. The two visited Africa back in March, where they met with locals, had dinners out with friends, and shared loving glances during their trip. According to insiders, George likes that his new love is not involved in the entertainment business and is also successful in her own right: "He's with someone who is a very accomplished attorney. She isn't someone who is pursuing a career in acting or entertainment. She's on his level." (Amal is an international lawyer based in the UK, where she is currently working on an extradition case for Julian Assange.) Not that George shies away from dating people in showbiz, as his previous girlfriends have included WWE wrester-turned-model Stacy Keibler and Italian model-slash-reality star Elisabetta Canalis.

Keep reading to see more photos from George and Amal's safari vacation.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The two had a group dinner with friends.
George showed PDA with Amal on a safari.
The couple took selfies.
Amal visited with local children.
George and Amal gave each other a loving glance.
George took Amal on a safari.
The couple posed with locals during an outdoors trip.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love Empty Re: George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love

Post by Alisonfan Fri 04 Apr 2014, 12:58

Very in love affraid 

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love Empty Re: George Clooney and His New Girlfriend Look Really, Really in Love

Post by fava Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:00

LOL-- This is how they define "look really, really in love"? She is looking at him more frequently, but I think you could put Rande in the photo instead of Amal and George would have the same expression.

I am not saying he doesn't love her (don't know if he does or not), just that you can't tell that from these photos.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:03

You mean staged, big time. Who took those pictures anyway ?  Rolling Eyes And the biggest question is: did he see an elephant ?
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:07

Staged, yet still in love.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:10

Yeah, he's still in love with Ben Weiss for sure !  pointing ROTFL pityviolin 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:37

Oscar for both I think! Twisted Evil 

But seriously, Amal looks so stunning in that gold dress! Cheerleader

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 04 Apr 2014, 14:54

George should also win an Oscar for directing these staged photos! Very Happy 
Anyway I believe they were in love long ago and are in deep love right now.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 04 Apr 2014, 15:10

fava wrote:LOL-- This is how they define "look really, really in love"?  She is looking at him more frequently, but I think you could put Rande in the photo instead of Amal and George would have the same expression.

I am not saying he doesn't love her (don't know if he does or not), just that you can't tell that from these photos.

you said it all. There are people who deludes himself with as little Rolling Eyes 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 04 Apr 2014, 16:28

The more pictures she takes, the more glamorous she looks, and the more pronounced the age difference.

As for the look of "love," I'm pretty sure we've seen the same look on GC's face with countless others, especially Einstein.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 04 Apr 2014, 16:39

Way2Old4Dis wrote:The more pictures she takes, the more glamorous she looks, and the more pronounced the age difference.

As for the look of "love," I'm pretty sure we've seen the same look on GC's face with countless others, especially Einstein.

Smile  Smile  Smile 
I loved your review, I like witty people like you
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 04 Apr 2014, 17:07

Love, what is encountered in mature age, but it usually does rejuvenate George seems to age faster. In this picture I can not see the handsome and charming that makes me dream! It 'only my impression?

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Apr 2014, 17:40

Bad lighting lela. I think it's pretty clear that George really is attracted to Amal and I for one wish them all the best.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 04 Apr 2014, 18:26

Funniest thing: I post this link on my weibo(twitter-like thing here). One girl comments that she thought for a moment that the girlfriend's name is "Look Really " she's like "Wow that's a cool name, then I want to be named as 'Smell Sweet'!''
That's a true story...until she realizes the whole sentence's meaning
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Apr 2014, 18:59

Funny sevens!

We really don't see all the time they are together - just these photographs when they are in public.

They look good as a couple - the age difference is always going to be noticiable since George continues to date younger women than he.

But maybe the difference I see with Amal is that she seems more mature than some of the other women he has dated.

And perhaps more sophisticated and I'm going to guess, much more well read than any of the the last three he's dated, just due to her job and responsibilities.

So to me she seems older even though she's not really any much older than the others.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Apr 2014, 19:08

I'm thinking of starting a list of all the celebrities who have much younger girlfriends/boyfriends/wives/husbands

Pretty extensive, and just a quick thought takes me to Johnny Depp, Paul McCartney, Alec Baldwin................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Fri 04 Apr 2014, 19:44

lelacorb wrote:

He looks like her father.  Just sayin'.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 04 Apr 2014, 20:06

sarcasm 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 04 Apr 2014, 20:40

Is it really so important that she is younger than him if they have so much in common? If he is moving away from acting to behind the scenes and humanitarian work, he doesn't need arm candy wannabes - he needs someone who can share his interests and be happy with less public exposure.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Apr 2014, 21:46

No of course it doesn't matter.

My own daughter has married someone who's seventeen years older than her, and their relationship is brilliant.

So much more important to have loads in common. And I'm sure that must be true of Aaron Johnson (23) and his wife Sam Taylor Johnson (47)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down