George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:56

I'm so pleased we never saw George with her shopping in
a shoe shop.....or did we ? CRS...lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by socimar Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:54

lelacorb wrote:Ely has a history with Marcus but is not in love, too much distance between them, she's having fun but love the look but I do not think she is the right one!

Very good observation Lela. I agree with you, their body language says it all. I think they are good friends, they share the passion for martial arts but that's all. You can tell he hates shopping. While Elisabetta was looking at shoes at Cesare Paciotti he was sending tweets to his buddies about the fighting competition in Stocholm and all in swedish!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:11

How do you know he was tweeting when in the store with her?? Wouldnt surprise me one bit I have yet to find a man that stays focused when shopping, LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:23

Very true TNMC unless they are shopping for cars, bikes or anything with an engine -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:25

Almost ALL men hate shopping with women. I think the body language of Elisabetta says dominance over this guy, not equals.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:45

The next mrs clooney wrote:How do you know he was tweeting when in the store with her?? Wouldnt surprise me one bit I have yet to find a man that stays focused when shopping, LOL.

Because 1) he has written several tweets during the time they were out shopping with Valentina Micchetti , here are some of the public ones:

‪@MarcusKowal‬ 1h 

‪#Milano this morning, outside the ‪#DuomoDiMilano ‪#Cathedral ‪http://instagram.com/p/XakwnaKZrQ/

Marcus Kowal ‏‪@MarcusKowal‬ 3h 

RT ‪@ElisabettaCFans: Elisabetta Canalis ‪#MI by ‪#Zimbiocom ‪@JustElisabetta and ‪@MarcusKowal Smile) ‪pic.twitter.com/a6TeR3RNSa

View photo 

Marcus Kowal ‏‪@MarcusKowal‬ 3h 

Haha ratt installning! Lagg upp pa mmanytt - se om det e nan som kan lata dig sova. Om du loser det, ser ja till ... ‪http://m.tmi.me/QepTH

Marcus Kowal ‏‪@MarcusKowal‬ 7h 

‪#QuoteOftheDay:
Mate 1:"I want you to meet my girlfriend."
Mate 2: "Why?"
Mate 1: "Because then she'll think I'm less crazy..."

Marcus Kowal ‏‪@MarcusKowal‬ 8h 

RT ‪@SISUGuard: Our own fave ‪@MMA Krav Maga guy and spokes person ‪@MarcusKowal dating Italian celebrity ... ‪http://m.tmi.me/Qcx7h

Marcus Kowal ‏‪@MarcusKowal‬ 9h 

Last year, during ‪#UFCSweden. Production and crew don't always in ‪@mmanytt studio...Wink looking forward… ‪http://instagram.com/p/XZwa2jqZkl/ 

and also the Dailymail.co.uk noticed that:

Canalis, 34, and celebrity trainer Kowal hit up shops where she tried on a black, high-heeled shoe with gold and white trim, while Kowal checked his cellphone.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 29 Mar 2013, 15:13

Elisabetta being interviewed by radio dj "105 all'una". Not much was said except that she is spending Easter with her family and she also is losing her voice due to a late bachelor party she was invited to last night. Marcus was there but did not want to speak because he can't speak Italian, however he said something about Krav Maga to an Italian instructor from Torino who called in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 30 Mar 2013, 15:55

Shopping!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 30 Mar 2013, 20:30

I do not know where to put this ...................... but Marcus has really bad taste to do this retweet!

Marcus Kowal ‏@MarcusKowal 2h
Who's, yours? RT @HomegrownGlass: SLOPPY SECONDS RT @arielhelwani: Well done, @MarcusKowal! “Clooney's ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 30 Mar 2013, 21:45

lelacorb wrote:I do not know where to put this ...................... but Marcus has really bad taste to do this retweet!

Marcus Kowal ‏@MarcusKowal 2h
Who's, yours? RT @HomegrownGlass: SLOPPY SECONDS RT @arielhelwani: Well done, @MarcusKowal! “Clooney's ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are all fighters with no class and their jokes are not funny. They think that Marcus dating Elisabetta,the ex of GC is good PR for their upcoming competition in Stockholm April 2-6 and that's all they care. Marcus even came to Milan with no real good clothes, just jeans, red shoes, t-shirt and a a grey hoodie. He has never changed in spite of the fact that Cesare Paciotti, Diesel and Replay gave him free clothes for which he thanked them, via Twitter, but he has not worn any.

In any case he will be flying to Sweden tomorrow, that means that Elisabetta will be flying home to Sardinia on Easter Day???

mkowal March 30, 2013
Flying out tomorrow. Lol, agree and I can’t wait to go to Sweden for the UFC.
(reply)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 08:34

Socimar, pity1 is clear that you can not live without talking to Elisabetta Give Flowers , and I understand she is a beautiful women, classy, ​​glamorous, but that poor Kleiber is bereft of comments, why do not you "throw" on her?

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Fri 05 Apr 2013, 08:32

Hey girls, did you see it? Mad Disgusting but funny, she feeds him like a bird putting her hand literally into his mouth without washing her hand, the same hand she used to touch a stranger dog on the street...... Shocked

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:03

[What do you know when Elisabetta has eaten?? you were in Milano and were following? Bricks or is the conclusion that makes a dirty mind like yours? headbang

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:40

kim18 wrote:[What do you know when Elisabetta has eaten?? you were in Milano and were following? Bricks or is the conclusion that makes a dirty mind like yours? headbang

I believe that Gerison said that Elisabetta was feeding Marcus with her hand, the same hand that a minute before had touched a dog. There are several photos in the web about that and in that sequence during a shopping spree in Milano. Everybody knows that you cannot pet an animal (especially one you don't know) and then put the same hand in your or someone else's mouth.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Fri 05 Apr 2013, 13:30

Dirty mind???Only Socimar understood what I'd written! Kim, calm down you don't need to be so offensive, the only dirty thing here is the hand of Elisabetta Laughing ..maybe, it's true that I wasn't there to see when they ate anyway that was what I noticed after reading some captions like this: - "nothing says 'love you' like grabbing a strange dog and then shoving your hand straight into your man's mouth "...........It was funny and disgusting at the same time, anyway remember we live in a free world and I have the right to express my opinion without being insulted...

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 05 Apr 2013, 16:32

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 16:42

The difference is that your opinion should never override the right of another person. Now you do not know how is the layout of a story, so before you accuse a person of being devoid of hygiene (dirty) make sure to be aware of the exact sequence of events. Otherwise you're just one with the dirty mind and throws him his mud to another person. Stop Hello!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 16:50

socimar affraid you should not be here to talk about (bad) of Elisabetta, sciò sciò go on the other blog ..

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Fri 05 Apr 2013, 19:36

I've not accused anyone, I found the story funny and disgusting for what people wrote in their captions, if you read I accused her to be dirty you read wrong, it's your problem not mine. Full stop. Thumbs up!

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Apr 2013, 03:50

Hi guys,

Well it looks like the conversation fizzled out. Glad to see that.

Thanks!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 06 Apr 2013, 03:55

Yes that hygiene story with the dog is getting pretty old. Nobody has died thus far so give it a rest. Besides, Elisabetta is involved with Swedish fighting matches in Stockholm Saturday. Get with the program.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Apr 2013, 03:58

Oh damn, now she's morphing into Stacy what next she'll be in the ring flat on her back with her legs spread eagle?

Oh wait, been there done that I'm sure, nevermind! Brahahahahaha

Ok I'm outta this topic I never visit but only doing my duty as a mod to check out all the topics trending today...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 08:40

quiet'll never see her climb in the ring with her legs up, Elisabetta is a refined woman and will never see her in attitudes inconvenient for her femininity. You should not overlook the fact that contrary to the woman wresling, Elisabetta has a physique minute and very aggrazziato, is not a rude cow girl. Have you noticed? Yahooooo

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 06 Apr 2013, 12:54

[quote="George Fan"]Yes that hygiene story with the dog is getting pretty old. Nobody has died thus far so give it a rest. Besides, Elisabetta is involved with Swedish fighting matches in Stockholm Saturday. Get with the program.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU but Elisabetta is not involved with Swedish fighting matches in Stockholm today. Hours ago she posted a photo of London from a taxicab while going from one airport to another and then a picture of a little girl on a computer while waiting at Heathrow airport. She is on her way home to LA and Marcus Kowal is still in Sweden.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 06 Apr 2013, 13:32

kim18 wrote:socimar affraid you should not be here to talk about (bad) of Elisabetta, sciò sciò go on the other blog ..

Kim18, this is NOT a Pro-Canalis blog. It is a blog where ALL opinions are welcome, good and bad, so don’t scio’ scio’ me to the other blog (which one by the way??).

I do not appreciate being “scio’ scio’” by you since I know perfectly well what those words mean since I was born and raised in Italy. It’s when an annoying fly or mosquito bothers you and you scio’ scio’ it with a fly swatter. I am neither a mosquito nor a fly; I was just explaining what Gerison was trying to say which you did not understand.

Secondly the personal hygiene of Elisabetta has been a talk of some gossip in the past which I won’t go into details because it will raise another discussion but as recent as December 29, 2012 during an interview about New Year’s resolutions she said at #5:

Cinguetta la Canalis via social, e stila i buoni propositi per il 2013:
• continuare a non fumare (eccetto nei wend e festivi o in presenza di alcolici)
• convincere 2 amici a fumare, nel caso fallisca
• essere meno puntuale (si finisce per creare false aspettative)
• mangiare più’ verdura ma soprattutto essere in grado di riconoscerla al supermercato
• lavare i denti prima di andare a dormire.
• avere pazienza
• vestirmi un po’ più femminile
• basta leggere gossip
• non incazzarmi quando guido
• leggere
• studiare senza inventare scuse tipo devo pulire/riordinare/suonano alla porta/oggi mi sento male

If you have to make a New Year’s resolution about remembering to brush your teeth before going to bed, what kind of personal hygiene does she have....so I am not surprised at all that she holds a strange dog in the street and then she feeds her boyfriend with all her fingers in his mouth.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 14:41

socimar I'll say it again: sciò sciò ..Your answers are a banality and stupidity disarming. You are not able to exercise any form of critical analysis of what you read, every printed word in the media take it for absolute truth and we base your stupid answers, no one has yet informed that the news are built specifically to create a stir and most are made ​​up??!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 06 Apr 2013, 14:44

socimar wrote:
kim18 wrote:socimar affraid you should not be here to talk about (bad) of Elisabetta, sciò sciò go on the other blog ..

Kim18, this is NOT a Pro-Canalis blog. It is a blog where ALL opinions are welcome, good and bad, so don’t scio’ scio’ me to the other blog (which one by the way??).

I do not appreciate being “scio’ scio’” by you since I know perfectly well what those words mean since I was born and raised in Italy. It’s when an annoying fly or mosquito bothers you and you scio’ scio’ it with a fly swatter. I am neither a mosquito nor a fly; I was just explaining what Gerison was trying to say which you did not understand.

Secondly the personal hygiene of Elisabetta has been a talk of some gossip in the past which I won’t go into details because it will raise another discussion but as recent as December 29, 2012 during an interview about New Year’s resolutions she said at #5:

Cinguetta la Canalis via social, e stila i buoni propositi per il 2013:
• continuare a non fumare (eccetto nei wend e festivi o in presenza di alcolici)
• convincere 2 amici a fumare, nel caso fallisca
• essere meno puntuale (si finisce per creare false aspettative)
• mangiare più’ verdura ma soprattutto essere in grado di riconoscerla al supermercato
• lavare i denti prima di andare a dormire.
• avere pazienza
• vestirmi un po’ più femminile
• basta leggere gossip
• non incazzarmi quando guido
• leggere
• studiare senza inventare scuse tipo devo pulire/riordinare/suonano alla porta/oggi mi sento male

If you have to make a New Year’s resolution about remembering to brush your teeth before going to bed, what kind of personal hygiene does she have....so I am not surprised at all that she holds a strange dog in the street and then she feeds her boyfriend with all her fingers in his mouth.

Socimar ma tu sei fuori come un balcone ! Socimar but you're out like a balcony!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 14:51

ou know that there is the irony and Elizabeth is very ironic and funny? can not you understand it?? Beaten

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Apr 2013, 15:30

kim18 wrote:socimar I'll say it again: sciò sciò ..Your answers are a banality and stupidity disarming. You are not able to exercise any form of critical analysis of what you read, every printed word in the media take it for absolute truth and we base your stupid answers, no one has yet informed that the news are built specifically to create a stir and most are made ​​up??!

Hi Kim 18 and all...

I'm one of the mods here and just want to remind you (and all posters in the girls, girls, girls, topic) of the rules.

They are below.

Thanks.

Forum Rules
I remind anyone who wants to post in this thread of the house rules which you are expected to follow. If you don't think you can follow these rules, then don't post:

1. No name calling.
We're not in school any more, so let's let go of the name calling. And that's the rule for whether you're talking to another poster or writing about someone in George's world. It's simple good manners and if you can't find a kind word to say then you should know that this shows the world what sort of a person you really are.

2. About George's girlfriends
This house's opinion is that George can date who he wants, when he wants and any way he wants. As long as he isn't breaking the law, we're fine with it, even if you aren't. Just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean it's bad or wrong. Accept that there are many different ways of living a life and your way isn't the only right way.

3. If you feel the need to criticise, pick apart or bitch about someone you've never met and who's done you no harm, ask yourself why. Because what you write says more about you than it ever could about his girlfriend.

4. What I ask from every poster here is to use a little self-control when posting about the girlfriend. This is a George Clooney site and I hope his fans would show more interest in him than his girlfriend. If a person only wants to write about his girlfriend I ask them to take the conversation somewhere else, not here.

5. If already two or three people have commented about his girlfriend then ask yourself if what you were going to post about her adds anything new or insightful to the conversation.

6. Tone of posts
Please understand that I will always come down harder on negative and critical posts than on positive ones.

That's because there's a tendency among posters to run away with the negativity and if it's not kept in check the forum turns into one grand bitchfest of spitefulness and mean comments.

If anyone only wants to write mean things about George and/or his girlfriends because it’s their idea of ‘fun’ then by all means do so, but not on this forum. This is my site and I don't want it to become the home of the catty posters. I hate to sound hippie here, but relentless negativity is not healthy for anyone and when your mother told you "If you can't say something nice then say nothing at all" she had a point.

That doesn't mean that every single post has to be happy clappy and cheerful. That would be weird. Really weird. Just control the negativity. So what if you don't like the girlfriend's dress. Is it really a calamity of epic proportions?

7. The whole opinions, discussion and freedom of speech thing:
In an ideal world I’d say posters can write whatever they want. Sadly this gets abused, so on this site freedom of speech does not mean freedom to be as nasty as you want to be. We’re all adults here so a little self-control should work just fine.

With regards to opinions, of course there are wrong opinions: you may have an opinion but that doesn’t mean your opinion is right just because it’s your opinion and it certainly doesn't mean no one can disagree with your opinion.

Which brings me to the next point: this is a discussion forum and not a soap box. This means that the conversation is two-way and inevitably different people will see things in a different way. If a poster disagrees with another poster’s opinion, it’s not an attack. It’s a discussion. Please treat it as such. If you’re so sensitive that you get upset because someone disagrees with you then ask yourself if a discussion forum is the right place for you.

Remember, you don't ever have to reply to another poster if you don't want to.

Thanks to all for keeping it civil.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 15:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post the more updated rules for the girls topics)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 06 Apr 2013, 15:40

lelacorb wrote:Socimar ma tu sei fuori come un balcone ! Socimar but you're out like a balcony!

This sentence is completely a Google Translate creation. It does not make any sense in English, sorry!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 06 Apr 2013, 15:52

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Socimar ma tu sei fuori come un balcone ! Socimar but you're out like a balcony!

This sentence is completely a Google Translate creation. It does not make any sense in English, sorry!!
You think I do not know? and for this reason that I have written in the Italian because you can understand!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 06 Apr 2013, 17:21

lelacorb wrote:
socimar wrote:

You think I do not know? and for this reason that I have written in the Italian because you can understand!

OK THIS IS MY LAST ENTRY ON THAT SUBJECT:

Maybe I left Italy too early in my life but the way the Italian language has evolved might as well be called something else because to be "out as a balcony" I figuratively see what you are trying to say (totally detached from the house and out in the balcony = totally out of it??), but I still cannot figure out why you said that to me in respect to what I wrote. END OF STORY (di questa storia non ne parlo piu').
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 06 Apr 2013, 22:49

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
socimar wrote:

OK THIS IS MY LAST ENTRY ON THAT SUBJECT:

Maybe I left Italy too early in my life but the way the Italian language has evolved might as well be called something else because to be "out as a balcony" I figuratively see what you are trying to say (totally detached from the house and out in the balcony = totally out of it??), but I still cannot figure out why you said that to me in respect to what I wrote. END OF STORY (di questa storia non ne parlo piu').
I am sorry I think that you I thought you knew your language of origin!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Apr 2013, 04:10

kim18 wrote:quiet'll never see her climb in the ring with her legs up, Elisabetta is a refined woman and will never see her in attitudes inconvenient for her femininity. You should not overlook the fact that contrary to the woman wresling, Elisabetta has a physique minute and very aggrazziato, is not a rude cow girl. Have you noticed? Yahooooo

kim18 - I'm not going to argue with you about Eli. I don't normally come to this thread because I feel it's a waste of time, but right now I'm coming just to check as the conversations seemed to have taken a bit of an abusive turn toward posters.

But I will comment that the reason I don't like Eli is the famous photo of her wearing a nun's habit with her tits exposed. That is not the what I would call the actions of a refined woman. Perhaps if you googled Eli's pictures you might find more of what some here had found objectionable as to her past choices.

Perhaps people change and she has become "refined" now - I really don't know - I don't follow what she does - but you may wish to do more research on what seems to be a favorite topic of yours before you make statements that can be easily refuted by Eli's own past actions.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 07 Apr 2013, 08:55

Lorna I'm sorry you had these problems, maybe you should not watch movies where there are scenes of naked women, I know that it is difficult since almost all of the greatest actresses of Hollywood script needs to do or have done and will, if you have difficulty separating out the role to interpret an actress, compared to his real life, maybe you'd better watch cartoons, not the Japanese, I recommend looks that are a bit violent! Lightsabre fight
I also suffered a lot when Disney Bambi's mother did die .. sigh sigh! Hug1

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 07 Apr 2013, 09:26

Another reminder for those wishing to comment on Eli's thread

Try and compose your thoughts re Eli or Eli vs Stacy without insulting other posters, so not necessary to resort to such childishness. We all have diff opinions so please try and respect that.

If this thread keeps sliding down into the gutter then as a moderator on this forum - I will lock it down.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Apr 2013, 10:55

Why not open another thread called " Children's Playground" where
childish attitudes can be posted ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 07 Apr 2013, 11:05

I come on this forum of Elizabeth because she is a person I know well in the sense that I follow for years and in this forum on her many lies have been said but I'm still here despite many people have attacked me but I do not go in a forum only to be told that I'm right because it would not be fun and be offended if someone does not agree with me is very childish and I (as I think all of you) I'm too old to be childish!
When I read the criticisms of Ely for her tits out with the dress as a nun I have to laugh because it was definitely a bad movie but it was for her work and was trying to break through and all the actors (including George) have agreed to break through questionable roles and this is part of the game then someone became famous some do not! Objectivity is this to be able to judge trying to be objective is for this reason that sometimes I can not help myself and take it around Socimar but always reading what she has to say and not blocking his comments because this is the sense of a forum!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 07 Apr 2013, 11:21

theminis wrote:Another reminder for those wishing to comment on Eli's thread

Try and compose your thoughts re Eli or Eli vs Stacy without insulting other posters, so not necessary to resort to such childishness. We all have diff opinions so please try and respect that.

If this thread keeps sliding down into the gutter then as a moderator on this forum - I will lock it down.

Groped to censor the people who write, this is a childish reaction, we adults and mature we are perfectly able to respond to any written contrary to our opinion, and we do not need nannies ... at least I think!!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Apr 2013, 14:38

kim18 wrote:
theminis wrote:Another reminder for those wishing to comment on Eli's thread

Groped to censor the people who write, this is a childish reaction, we adults and mature we are perfectly able to respond to any written contrary to our opinion, and we do not need nannies ... at least I think!!

Kim18

You have come on this forum and have continually insulted other posters who disagree with your comments.

You make comments as noted above that we are all adults and mature and yet your comments contradict that. Please go to the first page of this thread and read Katiediot's comments which were posted when this thread was reopened.

If you feel you cannot follow the rules of this thread then please refrain from posting until you can.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Apr 2013, 14:57

lelacorb wrote:I come on this forum of Elizabeth because she is a person I know well in the sense that I follow for years and in this forum on her many lies have been said but I'm still here despite many people have attacked me but I do not go in a forum only to be told that I'm right because it would not be fun and be offended if someone does not agree with me is very childish and I (as I think all of you) I'm too old to be childish!
When I read the criticisms of Ely for her tits out with the dress as a nun I have to laugh because it was definitely a bad movie but it was for her work and was trying to break through and all the actors (including George) have agreed to break through questionable roles and this is part of the game then someone became famous some do not! Objectivity is this to be able to judge trying to be objective is for this reason that sometimes I can not help myself and take it around Socimar but always reading what she has to say and not blocking his comments because this is the sense of a forum!

Hi lelacorb,

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this particular point.

I realize young actors need to work in awful movies trying to make it in the industry and of course the casting couch is much more of an insult to women (and men) who are subjected to it.

My issue is particularly with this specific instance. I find it quite insulting to a group of women who have done nothing but give up their own lives and to have a family in service of God and in service of their communities.

I also realize that Eli wasn't the one who came up with the idea - definitely a writer, producer and director most likely made the choice. My issue with Eli is that she decided her career was more important than the potential long term message she was sending.

I also realize that young people don't think of those things when they are making decisions and as I said, people can change and make better decisions. Unfortunately, I didn't see that while she was with George and don't know if she's made better decisions now.

I do know that I will always have that vision of her in my mind and it does make a difference in how I percieve her and also makes me not able to respect her.

As I said, I don't come to this thread very often and have only done so to check in as a mod this week.

The last day or two of posting has been not focused on what Eli has been doing now, but much more focused on posters insulting each other which is why I made the comments I made earlier.

As you are aware this thread was shut down last year due to excessive abuse of other posters so that's why were are trying to make the point now that perhaps we could focus on Eli and not on insulting other posters. And please be clear, I am not singling you out but I am commenting on it here in response to your comments above.

One other note to all posters in this thread - as theminis stated - this thread can be locked down if the insults continue - please note also that posters can also be individually banned if they continue to be abusive to others.

Thanks.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 07 Apr 2013, 16:52

Clear, Lorna, now everything is clear. Thank you! Here are welcome detractors of Elisabetta but not those who do not agree. Politically correct.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 07 Apr 2013, 19:20

No kim18. Here are welcome people sharing updates about what Elisabetta is doing in her life.

Not welcome are those who want to complain, deprecate or make a big song and dance about what she's doing. This isn't an Elisabetta Canalis forum so anyone who likes or hates her can go elsewhere to post their comments.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 08:51

Katiedo :
I do not know unless you read more, it is clear to everyone that the respondent "updates" of Elisabetta Canalis, always expresses a favorable opinion (likes) or otherwise (hates) to what is being published about her, there is the 'neutral opinion, in this case one does not write anything if you do not have anything to say, do not post anything if the news does not care, does not write ... you think?

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:58

I'm not sure I really follow you, but my point is that this really isn't a discussion forum for Elisabetta. So yes, seeing as Elisabetta is no longer part of George's life then she isn't important. People who don't like her can easily skip this thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 09 Apr 2013, 00:05

Link to the song
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 09 Apr 2013, 16:30

That's how Elisabetta spent Monday. Pedi/mani with Linda Ferro and her baby, River. I guess they took turns to hold him.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 12 Apr 2013, 09:17

I am not sure, I am not expert in twitter or whatsoever, but it looks like Marcus has stopped re-tweetting Eli or even sending tweets to her.
Am I wrong?

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Fri 12 Apr 2013, 22:32

BTW.....did anyone notice that in the shot made in Las Vegas she looked pregnant?? It looks like she has a baby bump..I saw that she has been sharing several pictures of cute babies recently, so did Markus...then I saw the picture where she pretends to be the mother of dragons....and I thougth that maybe they are kidding just to get exposure...I don't think they are in love, it's just about business as many of her love affairs. And also I read that an Italian magazine told he is gay...

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Fri 12 Apr 2013, 22:37

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next