George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:54

OofOof wrote: Very Happy Since there is really no news at all on the three major news networks on American television I quite agree, it would be very entertaining to see someone strip dancing on Brian Williams news desk. It would even be nicer if it were a guy--are there male velinas to be fair?

There is a difference, "Strip the News" is a satirical news program!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Mar 2013, 15:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elisabetta Canalis agrees to partake in a 'wild' haircut, where her locks are cut on the street in Milan[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:33

Elisabetta also posted this picture herself in Instagram saying that she is almost ready for the Calibro 12 event, however all the comments seem to point to the fact that her nipples are showing through her T-shirt and what happened to her famous cleavage? Without a padded bras (thank you Lormar) she seems to be as flat as a pancake. Not critizing, just a statement

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:46

lelacorb wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elisabetta Canalis agrees to partake in a 'wild' haircut, where her locks are cut on the street in Milan

It is just a publicity stunt. Can you imagine having a hair cut in the street...even in Milano?? And Elisabetta does not have long hair. She she wearing extensions that even if she has them cut she has plenty more in her suitcases. Her last haircut was only 4 weeks ago in LA by Michele Brana' her hairdresses (he has since returned to Italy) on the occasion of the Italia/LA Film festival:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Mar 2013, 18:29

is clear that it is a publicity stunt to Coppola!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Mar 2013, 21:02

Elisabetta Canalis Launches Calibro 12 from Zimbio.comJewelry[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Mar 2013, 21:51

More from the Rinascente event with the Sponsors:

The Party at JustCavalli:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 21 Mar 2013, 12:12

There were interviews with Elisabetta after the presentation of the Calibro 12 jewelry line and personally I don't get what she is trying to say…and I read them in Italian. These are two replies from Elisabetta from two different interviews:

QUESTION: Was the idea of the gun born from your American experience? You have lived in the States, and we know how the controversy over the possession and use of weapons in the country is alive, given also the frequent stories in the news…

ELISABETTA'S REPLY: What happened in the United States, even recently, it's horrible. I think that as long as there are guns out there, there will be tragic events. But I also believe that, in addition to being an offensive tool, weapons can also be an instrument of defense and of inhibition against anyone who wants to hurt you. What interested me, however, was to demonstrate, in a way, that in 2013 a weapon can radically be transformed into something beautiful and nothing else.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I have always been fascinated by the scenes of action movies of the fifties. So, one day, with my friend Arianna (Alessi, of First People First), we started to dismantle a gun. " And that’s how Calibro 12 was born: "We put our hands into the drum, the charger to the garter. We made pendants out of the bullets. The meaning was: the only way to use it. That is, there is only one way to carry a weapon. "

It is also a weapon of seduction? "Absolutely. I use these jewels to give myself a rock and roll charm. And yes, sometimes I sleep with them. Because I don’t realize I am wearing them, I do not feel them. My nightmare is to wake up without them still intact, and on me. "

Soooo, she is anti-gun but approves them as an instrument of defense, not only as tools to take apart and make jewelry? And of course also to wear as jewelry to get the "Rock'n'Roll" look….and what was she doing with her friend Arianna in the first place…playing with a gun before getting the idea to dismantle it?.

The photo below shows the real Elisabetta, fascinated by firearms... and not wearing them as jewelry:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Mar 2013, 13:26

Ely would seem to be around so when she hangs around in this way can better defend itself from criminals!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Mar 2013, 13:37

Sounds very mixed up to me.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 21 Mar 2013, 13:49

Meaning gets lost in translation, I hope!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 21 Mar 2013, 14:35

lucy wrote:Meaning gets lost in translation, I hope!

No, not this time, I am completely bilingual.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Mar 2013, 17:13

I'm just having fun teasing, it's a joke that I have written, that picture of a show!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Mar 2013, 17:23

video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:00

Found this video by Marcus Kowal from a stand up comedy act last February. After you skip the introduction by a lady, Marcus picks up the microphone and he is telling a story about his experience in the US what his Italian girlfriend wanted to do for Valentine's Day. I believe he is talking about Elisabetta.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:32

CONFIRMED:

Elisabetta Canalis ha un nuovo fidanzato: è il suo personal trainer
Elisabetta Canalis sorpresa dalle telecamere di Verissimo mentre bacia il suo personal trainer, lei conferma ma è presto per parlare di qualcosa di più serio: "Per adesso sto bene, poi vedremo!".

continua su: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis has a new boyfriend: he is her personal trainer
Elisabetta Canalis was caught by the cameras of Verissimo while she was kissing her personal trainer, she confirms it but that it is too soon to talk about something serious. "For now I am fine, then we'll see!".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:47

From Zimbio.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:13

Interesting. According to his Twitter, it's his birthday today and he's been celebrating at the Emerson theater

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:17

The lovebirds

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:20

They fit together. I know I'll be bombed for saying this but I like her sense of fashion. She doesn't look "put together," and seems to wear things she likes.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:23

cute bag she is dressing very well

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:27

socimar wrote:The lovebirds

After SteveO all men are ok
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:28

party animal - not! wrote:Interesting. According to his Twitter, it's his birthday today and he's been celebrating at the Emerson theater

I think the photos was of the day she left, he probably drove her to the airport. If you listen to the video I posted above he is talking about him not being gay, and that he has an Italian girlfriend who was asking him what were his plans for Valentine's Day (he hates Valentine's Day). I stopped listening because that was enough for me. He is celebrating his birthday (someone made him a cake with the colors of Sweden) by going to several clubs so he is not in Italy with her and that's why she is not staying here long. I presume she is not even staying for Easter.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 23 Mar 2013, 09:54

Gerison wrote:I agree with socimar, girls I'm talking about the third picture at the link below....she's scary!! Really looks like a trans!

For some reason I saw the guy on the right before I saw EC, and never bothered to look at EC after that. Alessio is a good looking man !!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 23 Mar 2013, 15:22

Is this a real kiss or just a peck???? Could this be another of her stories made up to get exposure for herself and for Markus?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 25 Mar 2013, 07:05

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 3h
Please @LAtalent:
all my next jobs, here in Vegas !!
#Cosmopolitan #relax #joy #Sincity . Thank u !
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 25 Mar 2013, 07:11

I know that a lot of people here dont like EC, and personally, I just didnt see the chemistry between her and George, but I do have to say that I admire her for the fact that she is not out trying to promote herself on George's name. She has gone on with her life, and her career, and is busy making her name on her own. Kudos to EC !
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:04

Elisabetta had signed with the L.A. Models years ago but never received a call. If you look at their website, under models - women, they are all in their late teens/early 20’s, however, L.A. Talent is a division of L.A. Models and they deal mainly with publicity, ads, commercials and I guess that’s the job she was offered in Las Vegas. Elisabetta had recently changed her profile in their database and the new picture is much much better. Also during recent months everything she did, especially the Calibro 12 video, etc. she copied L.A. Talent who retweeted her messages. She is finally concentrating on her work and use her skills. I think that one of the ads is for Cosmopolitan magazine.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬ 12 Mar
Siamo online !! ‪http://www.firstpeoplefirst.com/calibro12/
Vi aspetto il 20 Marzo in Rinascente a Milano
Retweeted by L.A. TALENT

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬ 11 Mar
‪#Calibro12 - The only way to use it-Armi preziose per Elisabetta Canalis Tgcom24 ‪http://mdst.it/02a1085470/ via ‪@MediasetTgcom24
Retweeted by L.A. TALENT
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 17:28

Don't know this man MK, but anything is an upgrade after Steveo.
Thanks socimar for the translation.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Mon 25 Mar 2013, 22:45

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Mon 25 Mar 2013, 22:48

I think that they are both looking for exposure...I agree with Socimar another fake love affair...I see her really involved only with Steve-O.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Mon 25 Mar 2013, 22:56

In his twitter account Markus has just written: #QuoteOftheDay: "She's a good girl...or she is a good actress, one of the two." .

........ no comment........

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 26 Mar 2013, 01:43

Small world or "6 degrees of separation":

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 26 Mar 2013, 01:58

Interesting! He must not be needed on the MM set yet?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 26 Mar 2013, 03:08

So he's a director as well as an actor? Have to be honest, think I'd recognize him in a film but don't know his name.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Mar 2013, 07:25

Bob Balaban More at IMDbPro »

ad feedback
Landlocked (????) (pre-production) [Actor .... Professor Irwin]
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) (filming) [Actor]
The Monuments Men (2013) (filming) [Actor]
Muhammad Ali's Greatest Fight (2013) (TV) (post-production) [Actor]

"Girls: It's Back (#2.Cool" (2013) TV Episode [Actor .... Therapist] (uncredited)
Santa Fe Thursday (2012) [Actor]
"Overheard: Bob Balaban (#3.Cool" (2012) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself - interviewee]
"Made in Hollywood: Episode #7.29" (2012) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
"Nimrod in Cannes" (2012) TV mini-series [Actor .... Himself]
Moonrise Kingdom - Una fuga d'amore (2012) [Actor .... The Narrator]
... aka "Moonrise Kingdom" - USA (original title)
"Nurse Jackie: Terapia d'urto: No-Kimono-Zone (#4.6)" (2012) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Nurse Jackie: No-Kimono-Zone (#4.6)" - USA (original title)
"Nurse Jackie: Terapia d'urto: One-Armed Jacks (#4.5)" (2012) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Nurse Jackie: One-Armed Jacks (#4.5)" - USA (original title)
"The Good Wife: Bitcoin for Dummies (#3.13)" (2012) TV Episode [Actor .... Gordon Higgs]
"The Good Wife: Executive Order 13224 (#3.7)" (2011) TV Episode [Actor .... Gordon Higgs]
Un mostro a Parigi (2011) [Actor .... Pâté] (voice: English version)
... aka "Un monstre à Paris" - France (original title)
... aka "A Monster in Paris" - International (English title) (imdb display title), USA (imdb display title)
"Web Therapy: Shrink Rap (#1.3)" (2011) TV Episode [Actor .... Ted Mitchell]
"Nurse Jackie: Terapia d'urto: The Astonishing (#3.Cool" (2011) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Nurse Jackie: The Astonishing (#3.Cool" - USA (original title)
"Nurse Jackie: Terapia d'urto: Orchids and Salami (#3.7)" (2011) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Nurse Jackie: Orchids and Salami (#3.7)" - USA (original title)
The Convincer (2011) [Actor .... Leonard Dahl]
... aka "Thin Ice" - International (English title) (imdb display title), USA (imdb display title)
The Five Stages of Grief (2011) [Actor .... Daniel's Father] (voice)
"Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood: Fade Out, Fade In (#1.7)" (2010) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
"Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood: The Dream Merchants: 1920-1928 (#1.3)" (2010) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself - Actor, Director]
"Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood: The Birth of Hollywood - 1907-1920 (#1.2)" (2010) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself - Actor / Director]
"Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood: Peepshow Pioneers (#1.1)" (2010) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself - Actor and Director]
F--K (2010) [Actor .... Bob]
Urlo (2010) [Actor .... Judge Clayton Horn]
... aka "Howl" - USA (original title)

Georgia O'Keeffe (2009) (TV) [Director]
Fratelli in erba (2009) [the director wishes to thank]
... aka "Leaves of Grass" - USA (original title)
Rage (2009/I) [Actor .... Mr. White]
Beautiful Hills of Brooklyn (2008) [executive producer]
The Windmill Movie (2008) [Actor .... Himself]
"Web Therapy: The Breakthrough: 2 of 3 (#1.Cool" (2008) TV Episode [Actor .... Ted Mitchell]
"Web Therapy: The Breakthrough: 3 of 3 (#1.9)" (2008) TV Episode [Actor .... Ted Mitchell]
"Web Therapy: The Breakthrough: Part 1 (#1.7)" (2008) TV Episode [Actor .... Ted Mitchell]
"Swingtown: Go Your Own Way (#1.5)" (2008) TV Episode [Director]
Recount (2008) (TV) [Actor .... Ben Ginsberg]
... aka "Recount: The Story of the 2000 Presidential Election" - USA (poster title)
"Biography: Catherine Zeta-Jones" (2007) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
Sapori e dissapori (2007) [Actor .... Therapist]
... aka "No Reservations" - USA (original title)
"Entourage: The Dream Team (#4.5)" (2007) TV Episode [Actor .... Doctor]
Licenza di matrimonio (2007) [Actor .... Jewelry Store Clerk] (uncredited)
... aka "License to Wed" - USA (original title)
Next US airings:
Sat. Apr. 6 2:00 PM OXYGEN
Sun. Apr. 7 12:30 AM OXYGEN
Dedication (2007) [Actor .... Arthur Planck]
Reflections of Lady in the Water (2006) (V) [Self]
Bernard & Doris - Complici amici (2006) [Director] [executive producer]
... aka "Bernard and Doris" - USA (original title)
For Your Consideration (2006) [Actor .... Philip Koontz]
"Tom Goes to the Mayor: The Layover (#2.12)" (2006) TV Episode [Actor .... Walt Pickle] (voice)
"The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman" (2006) TV series [executive producer]
Lady in the Water (2006) [Actor .... Harry Farber]
After Midnight: Reflecting on a Classic 35 Years Later (2006) (V) [special thanks]
Celebrating Schlesinger (2006) (V) [Actor .... Himself] [special thanks]
Controversy and Acclaim (2006) (V) [Actor .... Himself - 'The Young Student'] (also archive footage) [special thanks]
... aka "Controversy and Acclaim: The Timelessness of a Groundbreaking Film" - USA (long title)
"Bob Builds His Dream House" (2006) TV series [Actor .... Himself]
Seinfeld: Jason + Larry = George (2005) (V) [Actor .... Himself]
Uomini & donne (2005) [Actor .... Tobey's Therapist] (uncredited)
... aka "Trust the Man" - USA (original title)
Truman Capote - A sangue freddo (2005) [Actor .... William Shawn]
... aka "Capote" - USA (original title)
"Hopeless Pictures: Dogville (#1.3)" (2005) TV Episode [Actor .... Sam] (voice)
"Hopeless Pictures: Episode #1.2" (2005) TV Episode [Actor .... Sam] (voice)
"Hopeless Pictures" (2005) TV series [Director]
"Hopeless Pictures: Cry Clown (#1.1)" (2005) TV Episode [Actor .... Sam] (voice)
"Celebrity Charades" (2005) TV series [executive producer]
The Exonerated (2005) (TV) [Director] [executive producer]
A Comic's Climb at the USCAF (2005) (TV) [Actor .... Himself]
The First Amendment Project: No Joking (2004) (TV) [Actor .... Himself] [Director] [Writer]
IFP Gotham Awards 2004 (2004) (TV) [Actor .... Host]
Gerald L'Ecuyer: A Filmmaker's Journey (2004) (TV) [Actor]
Scene Stealers (2004) [Actor .... Jonathan Crouch Esq.]
Marie e Bruce - Finchè divorzio non vi separi (2004) [Actor .... Roger]
... aka "Marie and Bruce" - USA (original title)
... aka "Marie & Bruce" - Australia (DVD title), International (English title) (alternative spelling)
... aka "Wallace Shawn's Marie & Bruce" - USA (poster title)
"I Love the '70s" (2003) TV series [Actor .... Himself]
"The Twilight Zone: Pharaoh's Curse (#1.37)" (2003) TV Episode [Director]
Day for Night: Truffaut in the USA (2003) (V) [Actor .... Himself]
A Mighty Wind (2003) [Actor .... Jonathan Steinbloom]
"The Twilight Zone: Future Trade (#1.21)" (2002) TV Episode [Director]
Lost in the Snow (2002) (V) [producer]
The Burbs (2002) (TV) [Actor] [executive producer] [Writer]
Lo smoking (2002) [Actor .... Winton Chalmers] (uncredited)
... aka "The Tuxedo" - USA (original title)
Next US airings:
Thur. Mar. 28 2:00 AM TBS
Sat. Mar. 30 3:00 AM TNT
"This Is Your Life: Julian Fellowes" (2002) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
"The Education of Max Bickford: I Never Schlunged My Father (#1.13)" (2002) TV Episode [Actor .... Dr. Lowell Sherman]
The Making of 'Gosford Park' (2001) (TV) [Actor .... Himself]
"HBO First Look: The Majestic (#8.21)" (2001) TV Episode [Actor .... Elvin Clyde/Himself]
The Majestic (2001) [Actor .... Elvin Clyde]
Gosford Park (2001) [Actor .... Morris Weissman] [producer] [Writer] (idea)
"Dead Last" (2001) TV series [Director]
Ghost World (2001) [Actor .... Enid's Dad]
Plan B (2001/I) [Actor .... James Foster]
The Mexican (2001) [Actor .... Bernie Nayman]
The Making of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' (2001) (V) [Actor .... Himself]
"Deadline: Perception (#1.3)" (2000) TV Episode [Director]
Campioni di razza (2000) [Actor .... Dr. Theodore W. Millbank, III]
... aka "Best in Show" - USA (original title)
"L'incredibile Michael: Lizzard's Tale (#1.18)" (2000) TV Episode [Actor .... Frederick Lizzard] [Director]
... aka "Now and Again: Lizzard's Tale (#1.18)" - USA (original title)
"West Wing: 20 Hours in L.A. (#1.16)" (2000) TV Episode [Actor .... Ted Marcus]
... aka "The West Wing: 20 Hours in L.A. (#1.16)" - USA (original title)
Tex, the Passive-Aggressive Gunslinger (2000) [Actor .... Tex]

"Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist: Expert Witness (#6.15)" (1999) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
Appuntamento a tre (1999) [Actor .... Decker]
... aka "Three to Tango" - Australia (original title)
Natural Selection (1999) [Actor .... Dr. William Powell]
... aka "The Demon Slayer" - Europe (English title) (DVD title)
... aka "The Monster Hunter" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "The Monster Slayer" - USA (MIFED title)
Jakob il bugiardo (1999) [Actor .... Kowalsky]
... aka "Jakob the Liar" - France (original title)
"Strangers with Candy: Jerri Is Only Skin Deep (#1.6)" (1999) TV Episode [Director]
Il prezzo della libertà (1999) [Actor .... Harry Hopkins]
... aka "Cradle Will Rock" - USA (original title)
Swing Vote (1999) (TV) [Actor .... Justice Eli MacCorckle]
"Friends: The One with Joey's Bag (#5.13)" (1999) TV Episode [Actor .... Frank Buffay Sr.]
Next US airings:
Mon. Apr. 1 3:30 PM TBS
Giving Up the Ghost (1998) (TV) [Actor .... Bob]
"Oz: Great Men (#2.3)" (1998) TV Episode [Director]
Harry a pezzi (1997) [Actor .... Richard] [Soundtrack] (performer: "When the Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bob Bobbin' Along" (1926))
... aka "Deconstructing Harry" - USA (original title)
SUBWAYStories: Tales from the Underground (1997) (TV) [Director] (segment "5: 24, The")
Clockwatchers (1997) [Actor .... Milton Lasky]
"Directors on Directors" (1997) TV series [Director]
The Definite Maybe (1997) [Actor .... Wolfe Rollins] [executive producer]
... aka "No Money Down" - USA (DVD title)
Conversation with the Beast (1996) [Actor .... Mr. Webster]
Sognando Broadway (1996) [Actor .... Lloyd Miller]
... aka "Waiting for Guffman" - USA (original title)
The Late Shift (1996) (TV) [Actor .... Warren Littlefield]
L'eroe del cielo (1996) [Actor .... Paul Entamen]
... aka "Pie in the Sky" - USA (original title)
"Legend: Revenge of the Herd (#1.9)" (1995) TV Episode [Actor .... Harry Parver] [Director]
"Legend: Birth of a Legend (#1.1)" (1995) TV Episode [Actor .... Harry Parver]
Wigstock: The Movie (1995) [thanks]
Scappo dalla città 2 (1994) [Actor .... Dr. Jeffrey Sanborn] (uncredited)
... aka "City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold" - USA (original title)
... aka "City Slickers II" - USA (short title)
Caro zio Joe (1994) [Actor .... Ed]
... aka "Greedy" - USA (original title)
Next US airings:
Fri. Mar. 29 6:00 PM TMC
The Last Good Time (1994) [Director] [producer] [Writer] (screenplay)
Amore con interessi (1993) [Actor .... Ed Drinkwater]
... aka "For Love or Money" - USA (original title)
... aka "The Concierge" - Australia, UK, USA (working title)
My Boyfriend's Back (1993) [Director]
... aka "Fantasma per amore" - Italy (TV title)
"Seinfeld: The Pilot (#4.23)" (1993) TV Episode [Actor .... Russell Dalrymple]
Amos & Andrew (1993) [Actor .... Dr. R.A. 'Roy' Fink]
"Seinfeld: The Shoes (#4.16)" (1993) TV Episode [Actor .... Russell Dalrymple]
Next US airings:
Mon. Apr. 1 7:00 PM TBS
"Unnatural Pursuits: I'm the Author (#1.1)" (1992) TV Episode [Actor .... Lou Finkleberg]
"Seinfeld: The Watch (#4.6)" (1992) TV Episode [Actor .... Russell Dalrymple]
"Seinfeld: The Pitch (#4.3)" (1992) TV Episode [Actor .... Russell Dalrymple]
"Seinfeld: The Ticket (#4.4)" (1992) TV Episode [Actor .... Russell Dalrymple]
Bob Roberts (1992) [Actor .... Michael Janes]
"Gli acchiappamostri: Zombies in P.J.s (#1.17)" (1992) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Eerie, Indiana: Zombies in P.J.s (#1.17)" - USA (original title)
"Gli acchiappamostri: Marshall's Theory of Believability (#1.11)" (1992) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Eerie, Indiana: Marshall's Theory of Believability (#1.11)" - USA (original title)
"Gli acchiappamostri: The Lost Hour (#1.10)" (1991) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Eerie, Indiana: The Lost Hour (#1.10)" - USA (original title)
"Gli acchiappamostri" (1991) TV series [Director] (3 episodes)
... aka "Eerie, Indiana" - USA (original title)
Il mio piccolo genio (1991) [Actor .... Quizmaster] (uncredited)
... aka "Little Man Tate" - USA (original title)
Alice (1990) [Actor .... Sid Moscowitz]
Visioni assassine (1990) (TV) [Actor .... Ira Preduski]
... aka "The Face of Fear" - USA (original title)

"Monsters: The Farmer's Daughter (#2.6)" (1989) TV Episode [Writer] (writer)
Funny (1989) [Actor .... Himself]
Dead bang - A colpo sicuro (1989) [Actor .... Elliot Webly]
... aka "Dead Bang" - USA (original title)
... aka "Dead-Bang" - USA (poster title)
Pranzo misterioso (1989) [Director]
... aka "Parents" - Canada (original title)
"Codice Mistero: Do Not Open This Box (#4.15)" (1988) TV Episode [Writer] (writer) [production consultant]
... aka "Tales from the Darkside: Do Not Open This Box (#4.15)" - USA (original title)
Fine della linea (1987) [Actor .... Warren Gerber]
... aka "End of the Line" - USA (original title)
... aka "Linea interrota" - Italy (video box title)
... aka "Terminus" - Italy
"Storie incredibili: Gershwin's Trunk (#2.17)" (1987) TV Episode [Actor .... Jo-Jo Gillespie]
... aka "Amazing Stories: Gershwin's Trunk (#2.17)" - USA (original title)
Invisible Thread (1987) (TV) [Actor] (uncredited) [Director]
... aka "Penn & Teller's Invisible Thread" - USA (long title)
"Miami Vice: Stone's War (#3.2)" (1986) TV Episode [Actor .... Ira Stone]
"Miami Vice: Back in the World (#2.10)" (1985) TV Episode [Actor .... Ira Stone]
"Storie incredibili: Fine Tuning (#1.7)" (1985) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Amazing Stories: Fine Tuning (#1.7)" - USA (original title)
2010 - L'anno del contatto (1984) [Actor .... Dr. R. Chandra]
... aka "2010" - USA (original title)
... aka "2010: The Year We Make Contact" - USA (promotional title)
Next US airings:
Fri. Apr. 5 6:00 AM MAX
In Our Hands (1984) [Actor .... Himself]
2010: The Odyssey Continues (1984) [Actor .... Himself] (uncredited)
"Codice Mistero" (1983) TV series [Director] (episode "Trick or Treat")
... aka "Tales from the Darkside" - USA (original title)
"Codice Mistero: Trick or Treat (Pilot) (#1.0)" (1983) TV Episode [Director]
... aka "Tales from the Darkside: Trick or Treat (Pilot) (#1.0)" - USA (original title)
The Brass Ring (1983) (TV) [Director]
The Making of 'Absence of Malice' (1982) (TV) [Actor .... Himself]
"Today: Episode dated 30 December 1981" (1981) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
Di chi è la mia vita? (1981) [Actor .... Carter Hill]
... aka "Whose Life Is It Anyway?" - USA (original title)
Diritto di cronaca (1981) [Actor .... Rosen]
... aka "Absence of Malice" - USA (original title)
Il principe della città (1981) [Actor .... Santimassino]
... aka "Prince of the City" - USA (original title)
Stati di allucinazione (1980) [Actor .... Arthur Rosenberg]
... aka "Altered States" - USA (original title)

Girl friends (1978) [Actor .... Martin]
... aka "Girlfriends" - USA (original title)
Incontri ravvicinati del terzo tipo (1977) [Actor .... David Laughlin]
... aka "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" - USA (original title)
... aka "CE3K" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Special Edition: Close Encounters of the Third Kind" - USA (reissue title)
"Maude: Phillip's Birthday Party (#6.6)" (1977) TV Episode [Writer] (story)
The Making of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' (1977) (TV) [Actor .... Himself]
"Maude: Maude's Ex-Convict (#4.24)" (1976) TV Episode [Actor .... Ambrose Riley]
Rapporto al capo della polizia (1975) [Actor .... Joey Egan] (as Robert Balaban)
... aka "Report to the Commissioner" - USA (original title)
La rapina più pazza del mondo (1974) [Actor .... Victor Karp]
... aka "Bank Shot" - USA (original title)
... aka "The Bank Shot" - USA (long title)
"The Mod Squad: Belinda, End of Little Miss Bubble Gum (#5.13)" (1972) TV Episode [Actor .... Tony]
Marriage: Year One (1971) (TV) [Actor .... Bernie]
"The Irv Kupcinet Show: Episode dated 3 July 1971" (1971) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
Phil il diritto (1971) [Actor .... Wilkie]
... aka "Making It" - USA (original title)
"Love, American Style: Love and the Fuzz/Love and the Groupie/Love and the Housekeeper/Love and Women's Lib (#2.24)" (1971) TV Episode [Actor .... Nick (segment "Love and the Fuzz")]
"The Mod Squad: A Short Course in War (#3.14)" (1971) TV Episode [Actor .... Walter]
Comma 22 (1970) [Actor .... Capt. Orr]
... aka "Catch-22" - USA (original title)
Fragole e sangue (1970) [Actor .... Elliot - Organizer]
... aka "The Strawberry Statement" - USA (original title)

"Room 222: Fathers and Sons (#1.10)" (1969) TV Episode [Actor .... Grady Garrett]
Me, Natalie (1969) [Actor .... Morris]
Un uomo da marciapiede (1969) [Actor .... The Young Student - New York]
... aka "Midnight Cowboy" - USA (original title)
"Hank: Will the Real Harvey Wheatley Please Stand Up? (#1.2)" (1965) TV Episode [Actor .... Harvey] (as Robert Balaban)

"Anatomy of a Scene: Gosford Park" (????) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
"The Directors: The Films of Peter Hyams" (????) TV Episode [Actor .... Himself]
Found on IMBD his artistic activity and was surprised by the point n ° 3
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 26 Mar 2013, 07:33

Wow! Lela. Thx. He's been busy!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:15

OofOof wrote:Wow! Lela. Thx. He's been busy!

In a tweet to Marcus Kowal yesterday from Las Vegas, Elisabetta said: “Surprise, surprise”.
What is the surprise??? She is being directed in a commercial by Bob Balaban who is currently directing George Clooney in the Movie The Monuments in Berlin, Germany.

From Instagram:

littlecrumb_
Surprise surprise @mackowal
38m

From Twitter:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta 40m
On set with director Bob Balaban at ‪#Marquee ‪#Cosmopolitan ‪#Vegas ‪#sincity ‪#fun !! ‪http://instagram.com/p/XS-TUHk02L/

Bob Balaban ‏‪@BobBalaban 18 Mar
leaving NYC this morn for Las Vegas to direct some comms before whisking back 2 Berlin 2 continue my movie in case I'm not jet-lagged enuf.
5:35 AM - 18 Mar 13

Bob Balaban‏‪@BobBalaban
heading for Las Vegas at four am this morning to direct some commercials and my driver's name is Elvis. I have entered the Twilight Zone.
5:34 AM - 18 Mar 13

Laurie Brookins ‏‪@StyleWriterNYC
@BobBalaban Commercials for a product? Tourism?
5:37 AM - 18 Mar 13

Bob Balaban ‏‪@BobBalaban 18 Mar
“‪@StyleWriterNYC: ‪@BobBalaban Commercials for a product? Tourism?” I'm working with the board of Las Vegas tourism and having a great time.
11:59 PM - 18 Mar 13 · Details

Elisabetta was in Las Vegas only one day shooting a promo for the LA tourism board. She is back to LA now and probably flying out somewhere in the next 24 hours.

littlecrumb_Heading back to La . This was my 5th flight in 8 days. The next one in 24hours. Just tired today but happy for my crazy life ! God bless u e buonanotte
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 27 Mar 2013, 09:26

New spot Pantene[url=]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:23

no tattoos.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 27 Mar 2013, 13:48

Marcus Kowal said he is doing a Krav Maga seminar in Italy with Elisabetta and Wednesday morning he is on a plane for Milan, then he said he is going to Sweden for Easter.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:16

lelacorb wrote:New spot Pantene[url=]

OMG, they have removed all the tattoos, I thought you could do that in photographs via Photoshop but how can you do that in a video????
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:23

makeup?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:27

George Fan wrote:Marcus Kowal said he is doing a Krav Maga seminar in Italy with Elisabetta and Wednesday morning he is on a plane for Milan, then he said he is going to Sweden for Easter.

George Fan,
Last time she was in Italy a fan asked her via Twitter why she was replaced by Vittoria Puccini in the Pantene commercial but Eliabetta said that she was still doing the ad but for a new line of Pantene. This is for "straight hair" (capelli lisci), the one from last year was for split ends. Anyway in the same Twitter Elisabetta told her to watch for the new ad in March and for the "kiss" which did not make any sense to me. Probably she is on her way to Italy to promote Pantene again.

IamConsuelo ‏‪@MissConsi80‬
14 Jan
‪@justelisabetta Come mai la ‪#Puccini al posto tuo nella pubblicità ‪#pantene?? ‪#MaPerFavore!!

Elisabetta, how come Puccini has replaced you in the Pantene ad? # Comeonplease!!

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta
14 Jan
‪@MissConsi80 ci sono anche io ma con una linea diversa . A Marzo vedrai lo spot bacio
MissConsi80 I am still there but with a different line. In March you will see the “kiss” ad
6:58 AM - 14 Jan 13

I don’t know what the Kiss ad is. Is that what the Italians call a video clip/trailer? Below is Vittoria Puccini.

Last edited by socimar on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:29

playfuldeb wrote:makeup?

right, but industrial strength heavy duty make up. The "wreath" on her right arm is already covering the words "EMINEM", so you have two tattoos there.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:43

There's a good interview with George at GG 2010 in amongst
that Pantene video.
I can't find away to isolate it ! Grrrrrr.....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Mar 2013, 15:48

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 6h
Oh mia bella Maduninaaaa
Espandi
ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 18h
#luckynumber #JFK #Italia #instapic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Espandi
ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 18h
--------
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 28 Mar 2013, 19:40

18 photos of Elisabetta and Marcus shopping in Milano at the usual "Cesare Paciotti" shoe store where she met Valentina Micchetti. They always go there I suppose because Valentina is still the PR for Paciotti. Marcus is tweeting in Swedish...while carrying the shopping bags (he must not like shopping) but it seems all about the coming fighting events in Stockholm. Raining in Milano, Marcus seems so much shorter than she is!!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:11

The arrival from the airport:

Marcus, Valentina and Elisabetta shopping in the rain:

Decision..decision:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:34

Ely has a history with Marcus but is not in love, too much distance between them, she's having fun but love the look but I do not think she is the right one!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next