George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by playfuldeb Sat 13 Apr 2013, 00:36

Well she looks happy with that guy, and she is working and keeping her career going, and there are no pics of her and george fighting. So I say Kudos to EC and may she have a happy life doing whatever she is doing!!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by George Fan Sat 13 Apr 2013, 00:42

Are you kidding me, happy with the guy? He looks like history to me past Stockholm. We will have to keep watching, cause she never says anything clear about her endings. Makes this a big game. Diva and Donna magazine is the most behind the times with their reporting. Surprising since they are Italian.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:39

Agree with George Fan. She left Stockholm 4 days earlier than she had announced via Twitter. Not a single photo of the two of them together in Sweden, not at a restaurant (he took a picture of his sandwich and how much it cost so he must have stopped to eat!!), not a stroll in the town, nothing (only photo was the one that the organization took of her because she was wearing sweatpants with their logo). He was always with his buddies doing interviews or sending tweets every minute. I think Elisabetta got upset and left. They have not exchanged tweets yet as somebody has already noticed in this blog. She is in LA and going to Miami with Peta this weekend, he has been in Las Vegas and having a great time, fight events and clubbing.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:47

Gerison wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Socimar, it looks as if she's in Vegas too?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 13 Apr 2013, 01:52

Gotta say, all the posing these ladies (Eli, Stacy and all the other wanna be celebs like the Kardashians) do is hilarious. I guess we've now become a narcissistic world because I find the self promotion through all these instagram and Facebook pictures, with their "sultry" looks and bikini shots and those fish lip poses utterly ridiculous. I would love to be a fly on the wall when historians dig this stuff up 200 years from now. Yikes!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 13 Apr 2013, 02:21

melbert wrote:
Gerison wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Socimar, it looks as if she's in Vegas too?

Melbert, no, she in LA leaving for Miami tomorrow with Michelle Cho of Peta. However the photo that Gerison sent is in Las Vegas. That photo was taken before she left with Marcus for Italy and Gerison sent it because someone in this blog thought that she looked pregnant in that dress.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Apr 2013, 02:41

oh.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 13 Apr 2013, 04:21

well, ok, maybe Im a tiny bit wrong. But let's give her credit for using those doors that George opened for her and for keeping her career going and not dropping the George word in every interview like some ex GFs. Im not saying I wnt to be best friends with her, and I am happy for her that she is making her own way thru life
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 13 Apr 2013, 08:04

socimar wrote:Agree with George Fan. She left Stockholm 4 days earlier than she had announced via Twitter. Not a single photo of the two of them together in Sweden, not at a restaurant (he took a picture of his sandwich and how much it cost so he must have stopped to eat!!), not a stroll in the town, nothing (only photo was the one that the organization took of her because she was wearing sweatpants with their logo). He was always with his buddies doing interviews or sending tweets every minute. I think Elisabetta got upset and left. They have not exchanged tweets yet as somebody has already noticed in this blog. She is in LA and going to Miami with Peta this weekend, he has been in Las Vegas and having a great time, fight events and clubbing.

Socimar,
It 'nice that Elisabetta will tell you everything about his life, you are privileged to have this personal relationship with her, and thank you for sharing it with us. love1

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Sat 13 Apr 2013, 09:53

Yes, as Socimar said the picture in Las Vegas was taken a week before they went to Italy. Anyway, it's not Socimar or just some people who know everything she does but as OofOof said it is the same Elisabetta who promotes herself using twitter, even re-twitting everything people say about her (of course only good things) I find this ridiculous and as OofOof says, truly narcissistic....

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 13 Apr 2013, 11:33

...and it is very nice to read your post also because there are no comments nor favor, nor even contrary to Elizabeth, they are all absolutely neutral. : Love2

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Sat 13 Apr 2013, 11:37

Again..Neutral or not I have the right to express my personal view as you do. Refreshing...this is not a pro-Elisabetta forum is about WHAT ELISABETTA DID NEXT. Full stop. Please, Talk about what she does not about how much you love her!

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Sat 13 Apr 2013, 11:42

And yes you should thank Socimar, at least you know what Elisabetta does, after alll aren't you in this forum for this reason, are you?? Elisabetta helps herself in self-promotion, I think she doesn't need your help! Not worthy

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 13 Apr 2013, 11:59

kim18 wrote:
Socimar,
It 'nice that Elisabetta will tell you everything about his life, you are privileged to have this personal relationship with her, and thank you for sharing it with us. love1

Kim18
as Gerison says, Elisabetta promotes herself by posting photos/messages in Twitter and Instagram. She wants to be talked about and she reads all the comments and she replies to some of them. She takes her own photographs with her own iPhone and then she posts them. If you follow her, as I do, I automatically receive emails when she posts something new. To show you what I mean, this is a picture of Elisabetta with her iPhone that SHE posted in Instagram at 7:00 AM yesterday and her comment is below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7.00 am ready for my #KravMaga training before starting the day !

This photo received 70 comments and she replied to 4 of them.

Last edited by socimar on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 12:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected typo)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Sat 13 Apr 2013, 12:37

So she's keeping on training.....with or without Markus who was supposed to be her personal trainer? scratch

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 13 Apr 2013, 13:47

Elisabetta was training with another trainer in Krav Maga named Ross before Marcus showed up on the scene and posted a photo of herself sparring with him. There are other trainers.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 13 Apr 2013, 13:57

Gerison wrote:So she's keeping on training.....with or without Markus who was supposed to be her personal trainer? scratch

Gerison,
Elisabetta started KravMaga in February 2012 and her trainer was always a guy by the name of Ross. She posted several photos but at that time she used Whosay instead of Twitter or Instagram and here are the links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

April 20, 2012At @KMWTC with my trainer Ross learning the Krav Maga secrets .....
Imparando i segreti del Krav Maga...

Mark Kowal appeared much later maybe 3 months ago. Mark is a black belt in KravMaga and it is probable that she met him when she went for her first belt (yellow) test which lasted a whole day in December 2012.

[img][/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I got my first belt!!! E' solo il primo passo ma sono al settimo cielo. I #kravmaga
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Sat 13 Apr 2013, 15:01

oh, I see Surprised

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 13 Apr 2013, 15:33

Socimar biographer staff Elisabetta Canalis! But without Elizabetta to talk about bad your life would be meaningless?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 13 Apr 2013, 17:19

Enough ladies, enough. Stick to Elisabetta and what she does ok?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 13 Apr 2013, 18:05

Since this is the thread WHAT ELISABETTA CANALIS DID NEXT, here is what she did next:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 11m
-----> Fort Lauderdale con Piero , Mia e @ChoMatic @peta event !
9:46 AM - 13 Apr 13

PS. Piero and Mia are her dogs, @ChoMathic is Michelle Cho of Peta. They are protesting the use of elephants in circuses.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Apr 2013, 18:08

I heard that elephant that got shot by some stupid ass punk is doing well and getting back to her old self.

Good for Elisabetta in supporting her causes! At least she can stick with something.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 14 Apr 2013, 09:36

the beautiful mother of Piero:

Last edited by theminis on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 10:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture to post.)

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Apr 2013, 10:38

Lucky she doesn't have any babies if she thinks its okay to hold them with her feet LOL -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:03

Last edited by kim18 on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:07; edited 2 times in total

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:05

omg ... that would be wonderful mom, kisses, hugs and lots of love . Yahooooo

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Apr 2013, 13:13

Mia looks like a little alien with the green eyes! Too funny. I've seen "red eye" in photos, never green.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 14 Apr 2013, 13:39

melbert wrote:Mia looks like a little alien with the green eyes! Too funny. I've seen "red eye" in photos, never green.

I've got pictures of Millie with "green eyes" from the flash. It seems to go like that with doggies instead of red eyes as with us.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 14 Apr 2013, 15:27

theminis wrote:Lucky she doesn't have any babies if she thinks its okay to hold them with her feet LOL -
I have children and it is a game I made with them often!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 14 Apr 2013, 15:33

I think all of us with these self published "celebrity photos" that get posted can over analyze them and read more into them than what they are, just some silly moment. Although I noticed almost overnight magazines in Italy (Vanity Fair) picked up on them almost purely out of curiosity to put them on the web for the fans. It is all about more eyeballs for their publications.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 14 Apr 2013, 17:40

Who takes these "candid" shots of celebs like Eli and Stacy?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 14 Apr 2013, 18:13

Pretty much everyone with a cameraphone and twitter account sadly.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 14 Apr 2013, 19:05

I would really appreciate a little less sharing by them all! But then, I don't need to look so it's my fault!

I'm on Twitter and Facebook but am not very "good" at it. I don't want to take the time to "update" my "friends" about whatever it is I'm eating or doing at the moment and I really don't enjoy taking cell photos of myself to boot! I love Twitter for the news feeds and because it's a great way to spout off at those same news sources but the constant, "look at me, look at what I'm doing" narcissistic element of both Facebook and Twitter irritates the hell out of me!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Sun 14 Apr 2013, 19:09

I think their friends when they are inside, but outside sometimes paps are called by the same VIP or her PR.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 14 Apr 2013, 23:57

OofOof, these people make a sport out of taking cell phone photos of themselves and practice a lot cause they do it daily. For them, it is as you described all about Me Me Me. I think they all lead very shallow, selfish lives. Then they have a delusional sense of self importance with tens of thousands of followers, none of which they know. It is bizarre to watch.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:38

Yes it is bizarre to watch George Fan! So agree. And sadly, the celeb fixation on taking photos of themselves has transferred to everyone else. Can't tell you how funny I find all those Facebook pictures with girls posing like celebs on red carpets and doing the fish lip porn poses. Hysterical.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:39

Yep, it's an interesting take on their psyche. You can almost tell the most needy ones, who completely rely on it alone to get themselves noticed.

I think it's different if you have other networks as well, and it's a really useful tool to support causes, sign petitions etc

Mind you, I haven't a clue how to begin to use it, but even for me it seems very accessible.....!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:43

Yes PAN, it is very useful. I love Twitter for contacting news sources and politicians. It's a fast way to spout my opinion and I love the news feed I get from all the places around the world I follow. I tend not to follow any celebs so I thankfully miss out on all their holier than thou missives and photos. FaceBook, I'm still sadly remiss with. Everyone keeps yelling at me because I just can't get in the habit of posting every little thing I'm doing. And, I've purposefully kept my "friends" number very low. When I first signed up, I somehow had them all as "close friends" and everytime they posted something I got a cell alert. Good God, some people post every few minutes!

Just can't get my mind around telling everyone where I am and what I'm doing every day! I'm a private girl.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Apr 2013, 01:55

Yep, this even ' closer' world we seem to have spawned obviously has potential for good and bad - and enables both demonstrations and riots now! Stunning really, but so easy to be irresponsible in the wrong hands

Never was a real fan of Facebook, and now it seems wise to have privacy settings. To be honest, always thought I was invading my childrens world, since its inception was at universities

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 15 Apr 2013, 14:48

Elisabetta news :::: with Mia (cucù) ; Elisabetta Peta partyng ...

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 15 Apr 2013, 15:05

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 15 Apr 2013, 15:31

lelacorb wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lelacorb come fai a mettere le foto, io non riesco a pubblicarle, mi prende solo il link . Tenchiu

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 15 Apr 2013, 15:37

From istangram I can not because there is no code url, this was on twitter
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 15 Apr 2013, 18:15

The event in Miami was not to protest elephants use in circuses but it was a Peta Party at the vegetarian Sublime Restaurant (see logo during red carpet) with the founder of Peta (Ingrid Newkirk) attending. Speeches and speeches and then the unveiling (?) of the latest poster by Daniella Monet who looks like a mermaid. Daniella did most of the talking and she did a vegetarian cooking demonstrations (see first picture upper right):

Such an amazing experience, honor, and memorable day. Thank you @Peta , #IngridNewkirk, #NanciAlexander, and the #SublimeRestaurant

the poster:

I think that Michelle chose 4-5 people that she liked the most to accompany her to Miami. One of them Ami James is already in Miami for several weeks doing some tattoo work (he is the guy from NY Ink).

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 15 Apr 2013, 18:46

I must say that EC has blossomed since her break up with GC. While I am not a huge fan of Peta--- they are too out there sometimes---I applaud her for keeping true to her beliefs, she smiles more now too. Wonder why she was so pouty when she dated GC?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 15 Apr 2013, 19:33

silly girl wrote:I must say that EC has blossomed since her break up with GC. While I am not a huge fan of Peta--- they are too out there sometimes---I applaud her for keeping true to her beliefs, she smiles more now too. Wonder why she was so pouty when she dated GC?

Maybe 'cause "...he was controlling..." and ".....more like a father...." to her.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 15 Apr 2013, 19:55

You said it not me Lakin Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:13

Lakin it is simply unacceptable that you are going to be gone until Monday. What will we do without your comments! So true.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:15

sorry i don't agree with you about that u don't have relationship or romance with a man you think he is
Maybe 'cause "...he was controlling..." and ".....more like a father...." to her.
like you said,
for 23 months almost two years , that awkward!!! you feel that in a few months and get out of the door if that's the case and you r a normal person !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:22

Lakin460 wrote:
silly girl wrote:I must say that EC has blossomed since her break up with GC. While I am not a huge fan of Peta--- they are too out there sometimes---I applaud her for keeping true to her beliefs, she smiles more now too. Wonder why she was so pouty when she dated GC?

Elizabetta has not blossomed after George,she's always been so I think she was simply unhappy with George because she is in love but it is best not to fall in love with George!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next