George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by socimar Sat 12 Jan 2013, 14:04

Katiedot, the picture that you posted above and found by NK is actually the best of the series. In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they have 3-4 more pics were Elisabetta actually looks pretty good but if you see the whole series at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will find a total of 18 photos, some of which are pretty bad. The commenters also compare her to a "clochard" (french for homeless person) and a good percentage of them thinks she looks like a man and they are stunned at how ugly she looks. She does looks very natural in the pic above but she wasn't without makeup, she had a natural facemakep, foundation, concealer and lipgloss. In a LA interview she once said that she never leaves home without these three items on.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by George Fan Sat 12 Jan 2013, 14:21

What a crock article Daily Mail wrote. The first breakup with Steve-O he dumped her. The second breakup she dumped him for him cheating on her in Miami with another woman while she was in Italy. Gosh Daily Mail, pay attention to the bouncing ball.

One that got away? She was glad to be rid of his low life self and he is solidly out of her life now!!

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:50

Elisabetta in tv

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:30

My new website is online . Enjoy .. elisabettacanalis.com[url= elisabettacanalis.com] elisabettacanalis.com[/url]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:52

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:57

#AustriaNextTopModel @JustElisabetta So cut

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:11

melbert wrote:

Pictures are beautiful, several from past photo-shoots on location (like Santo Domingo) and from magazines; however the text in the biography is full of mistakes and should be revised. You can tell it was written by an Italian translating into English but keeping the sentence with the Italian structure (or Latin as some people would say). Additionally there are mistakes like missing puctuation, mispelling, wrong tenses, wrong words like "she is the speak person for...." .

Any suggestion from people from the UK (the ones with proper English)???
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:21

At least she isn't trading on name association by using G. I couldn't see one reference to him as I quickly browsed or saw any of the "I'm so in love" Italian mag covers that she did whilst they were together...

Good for her.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:28

watching wrote:At least she isn't trading on name association by using G. I couldn't see one reference to him as I quickly browsed or saw any of the "I'm so in love" Italian mag covers that she did whilst they were together...

Good for her.

OH you think Elisabetta have guts to do that ? she should say what !look at all the magazines i made while i was dating the biggest movie star on the plant ,most eligible bachelor ,most desirable man and then he dumped me and had another girl i n my place only couple of weeks after ...that's insulting and big turn off to highlight that in her life .that would take the whole site idea down !MO

she look good in white pic i love the skirt part .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:52

lolo wrote:
watching wrote:At least she isn't trading on name association by using G. I couldn't see one reference to him as I quickly browsed or saw any of the "I'm so in love" Italian mag covers that she did whilst they were together...

Good for her.

OH you think Elisabetta have guts to do that ? she should say what !look at all the magazines i made while i was dating the biggest movie star on the plant ,most eligible bachelor ,most desirable man and then he dumped me and had another girl i n my place only couple of weeks after ...that's insulting and big turn off to highlight that in her life .that would take the whole site idea down !MO

she look good in white pic i love the skirt part .

That and the fact that the whole text was written in the third person. Someone was writing about her and while skipping from the present and past tenses in the same sentence she is always referred to as "SHE", so she could not write about her love life.

One sentence I would eliminate (actually more than one) is about DWTS. It says: "She was paired with Valentin Chmerkovskiy and was second to be eliminated on 27 September 2011". First of all being second to be eliminated doesn't sound good and followed by the date sounds like a death sentence (like she passed away on September 27, 2011). I would have only mentioned "She was one of the contestants at DWTS - Season 13 and her dancing partner was Valentin........" and nothing more.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:02

iesel Black Gold - Front Row - Milan Fashion Week Menswear Autumn/Winter 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 19:44

I know I'm going to be yelled at for saying this but I like Eli's style sense...even her casual style...more than Stacy's. She's more willing to wear funky things and put together different pieces.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 15 Jan 2013, 19:55

OofOof, talking about Elisabetta style, and Stacy style, one thing you have to admit about Canalis, she is not boring. Whether that is good or not, you be the judge, but always something to discuss with her ways in the world.

She is getting ready for a DSquared dinner Tuesday night.

Photo by SW Dreams photographer Benedusi.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 20:06

Elisabetta Canalis woman in red at the fashion shows
Mise total rouge, scarlet sheath dress and matching lipstick, for the former tissue in the front row at the fashion show of the brand Dsquared2 men this morning in Milan
January 15, 2013

Elisabetta Canalis, sheath dress in bright red adherent blacks patent heels and red lipstick in the front row at the fashion show Dsquared2 man AI 13-14 this morning in Milan

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:25

She got fitted with the red dress on January 11 but it looks as if she changed the bag. The one they wanted her to wear had some flowers like the dress:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Fitting for #Dsquared2 . Ready for @DeanandDan show on Tuesday 15 . #milanofashionweek
2:15 AM - 11 Jan 13 · Details

The lady sitting next to Elisabetta is Arianna Alessi, Renzo Rosso’s girfriend. Renzo Rosso is the creator of Diesel, of Staff International (who manufactures and distributes DSquared2) and of OTB (Only the Brave) who sponsors FirstPeopleFirst.com’s projects which Elisabetta is involved with her Calibro 12 limited edition jewelry line. Arianna Alessi is also the PR for FirstPeopleFirst, so practically it was a big family party. You can see that everybody is wearing the “gun necklaces” that Elisabetta calls “the colt” from her jewelry line. Her appearances at Diesel Black Gold and DSquared2 were all to promote this jewelry line.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:34

George Fan wrote:OofOof, talking about Elisabetta style, and Stacy style, one thing you have to admit about Canalis, she is not boring. Whether that is good or not, you be the judge, but always something to discuss with her ways in the world.

George Fan,
Not the easiest shoes to wear. She finally put them on:

but Dean or Dan (they are twins so I don't know which one he is) had to help out.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:36

I really like this pic of her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:54

Very natural.

Anyway, I was looking for some party pics of her and saw instead an article regarding Austria Next Top Model. I love the dress in this pic although she looks like a midget in comparison to the rest of the jurors who seem all very tall:

but what shocked me was the article:

The Austrian version of America's Next Top Model has just started on the TV cable Channel Plus 4 with some slight differences from the original: they are not looking for the Next Top Austrian model (?) but for the most convincing transvestite in the role of (drag) queen of the catwalks. I also believe that both the jurors (think of the prestige since they were able to hire Elisabetta as a “gastjuroren”!) and the competitors have a twelve inches between the legs but it won’t be revealed now as not to spoil the surprise until the end.

And I would like to reiterate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you think of it?? Could it be true? Did anybody watch the show??

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 23:00

12" ? affraid gotpics
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Jan 2013, 23:03

playfuldeb wrote:12" ? affraid gotpics

Actually, being in Austria, that would be centimeters, a bit less than inches!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 15 Jan 2013, 23:09

It's a JOKE by LAW Socimar with that Austria's Next Top Model article. They spoof and make fun of everyone and every topic. They remind me of TMZ on our TV but much more crude Italian style...

Playfuldeb YOU are bad, but with the latest Elisabetta 12 craze, really funny too !!!....centimeters...ha ha ha ha

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Jan 2013, 00:59

George Fan wrote:It's a JOKE by LAW Socimar with that Austria's Next Top Model article. They spoof and make fun of everyone and every topic. They remind me of TMZ on our TV but much more crude Italian style...

Playfuldeb YOU are bad, but with the latest Elisabetta 12 craze, really funny too !!!....centimeters...ha ha ha ha

I am glad because I kept looking at the pictures of the models and some of them are really pretty....now, for some of the jurors there might be some truth (maybe!!). The only thing I was surprised was how short Elisabetta is compared to all the others. If you click this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can see all the models, before and during the first session of the program
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 Jan 2013, 16:36

Milan Fashion Week: a day with Elisabetta Canalis

I knew he was in Milan these days, I knew I was running like a top between hosted television interviews, shootings and business trips of 24 hours in different locations in Europe, I knew it was frenetic as his life every time for some day leaves Los Angeles and landed in Italy!

All they want, all the trying, everyone is talking about, all the chasing!

From expert star, Elisabetta Canalis loves being followed and tirelessly shares his life his fans through Twitter.

Also I am his follower since I had the pleasure of working with her for the special Sportweek Dreams 2012.

And here's the idea!

Impersonating certainly the desire of many, by his virtual followers, I want to turn for a whole day in his real follower!

I am writing, I respond with its exciting energy and in a few hours I am waiting in the doorway of the house, at 8 am on a gray and rainy Tuesday in Milan.

Her beautiful without a trace of makeup, sticking out of the door out of breath, I literally drags on the machine that already is waiting and begin the tour through the relay of events of the day.

A cyclone, a volcano, an uncontrollable creature from show business!

We start shooting right away, by car, and she does not fail to set a good virtual day to his fans!

A moment and arrive by Dsquared where Elizabeth will be the guest of honor at the parade of the men's collection.

He jumps out of the car and immediately rushed backstage where are ready to wait for his trustworthy staff.

Without losing a minute, Mauro and Nicky went to work for hair and makeup so that, to quote his own words twitteriane "look more human"!!

Everything is rapid during the parades, it slips away in a flash: flash, interviews, handshakes, and already we're back in the car headed home!

Elizabeth must change, do a little tweaking to make and reach the second parade of the day.

Well, what to say, we have up to 10 minutes of time!

Ready, set, go ... traffic, car, tram, car horns, rain .. we are headed to Via Savona, where he is to begin the parade of Diesel Black Gold.

As Elizabeth continues tireless tweeting and smile to my goal, we are nearly there.

Unbelievable but we did it ... the crowd of onlookers and reporters can be seen from afar!

As soon as you turn off the car, including the present one stands choir "La Canalis" and immediately attacks us an avalanche of flash!

Among the elbows I can hardly make some space between photographers and fans that maybe, just heard the news from some twit of Elizabeth, have rushed here to see it live!

Speed ​​is the watchword and in a moment we are in the VIP area backstage.

Here journalists and photographers are already engaged in a neurotic and hungry zigzag among the many famous guests.

Eli talks and smiles at everyone, answers all questions, pose for photos as they ask you to do is not announced until the beginning of the show.

First row, the lights dim, the music starts and we are all caught up in the collection on the catwalk.

But it is only a moment, the lights come back on and immediately disappears Elizabeth swallowed by an ill-defined group of people that crowd around.

A moment later, I find myself chasing it in a large room behind the backstage.

Lights, and photographer assistants are already in place in an impromptu photo shoot ready to make the most of 10 minutes of time that Elizabeth has available.

The program is the realization of some promotional photos for the line of jewels Caliber 12, the limited edition charitable purposes that Canalis designs for the brand "First People First".

Here's hectic day is over, it remains just dinner with friends Dean and Dan, the designers of DSQUARED, but at least there we leave it quiet!

If you want to continue to follow the only and best option is represented by twitter, with his official profile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 16 Jan 2013, 17:51

playfuldeb wrote:I really like this pic of her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img]

i agree it's pretty pic but it's almost not looking like her , like it's another girl , strange !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 16 Jan 2013, 22:20

[quote="lelacorb"[http://photobackstage.corriere.it/2013/01/16/milano-moda-uomo-un-giorno-con-elisabetta-canalis/[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

If that is suppose to be her Milan apartment, there are a number of her modelling pics of the walls as art. Sorry Betts but when people choose to surround themselves with multiple pictures of themselves professionally done up it always makes me cringe. Of well, her house, her choice of "art" for the walls. If being completed surrounded by images of yourself if your thing, I guess that is your right. It just screams narcissistic to me.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 17 Jan 2013, 01:39

I have noticed it myself in the photos that you posted and others that Settimio Benedusi took several B&W photos and called the photo-op "Backstage to the Milan Fashion Week" which starts with Elisabetta getting up from her own bed, getting dressed in her apartment, in the car, in from of the establishment where the fashion shows took place, etc.. What shocked me where the several pictures of herself, some of them barely dressed..or not... and no other piece of art on the wall, not even a picture of grandma, a view of the favorite beach in Sardinia, her dogs, nothing, just herself and some pics were so large to cover the entire walls. Narcissistic?? To say the least.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 17 Jan 2013, 02:10

OofOof wrote:I know I'm going to be yelled at for saying this but I like Eli's style sense...even her casual style...more than Stacy's. She's more willing to wear funky things and put together different pieces.

Im not going to yell at you because I agree. Even when wearing very casual things she seems to wear things well and pull things together. Some people just have a natural talent for that kind of thing. I've actually copied a few of her looks myself. The only thing I really dont like are the tattoos. They really ruin some of her more sophisticated looks.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 17 Jan 2013, 05:33

More interesting in Europe IMO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 07:11

Luke Evans & Adrien Brody: Diesel Milan Fashion Show!

Luke Evans and Adrien Brody sit front row at the Diesel Black Gold show as part of Milan Fashion Week Menswear Autumn/Winter 2013 on Tuesday (January 15) in Milan, Italy.

Adrien, 39, and Luke, 33, were joined at the event by Elisabetta Canalis.

“#dieselblackgold show with ariannalessi, Luke Evans and Adrian Brody” Elisabetta tweeted that day. “#milanomanfashionweek #Dieselblackgold show . Bellissimo ! Grande” she added.

15+ pictures inside of Luke Evans, Adrien Brody, and Elisabetta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 16:34

I think when EC stops trying to look beautiful, or isnt concerned about looking beautiful, she is more relaxed and looks prettier. Maybe this is what George saw in her?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 17 Jan 2013, 19:49

Sorry to say but I think George was not looking at her face or interested in her personality.. He doesn't seem as interested in faces...although all his "girls" have been pretty.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:08

OofOof wrote:Sorry to say but I think George was not looking at her face or interested in her personality.. He doesn't seem as interested in faces...although all his "girls" have been pretty.
What do you mean, Oof?

Most men (all) are visually stimulated. They don't care if a woman is dead as a doornail mentally,
as long as he thinks she is beautiful.

We females are completely the opposite, we love a smart man and careless about his physical
appearance (to a certain point Very Happy )
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:20

Maggy wrote:
OofOof wrote:Sorry to say but I think George was not looking at her face or interested in her personality.. He doesn't seem as interested in faces...although all his "girls" have been pretty.
What do you mean, Oof?

Most men (all) are visually stimulated. They don't care if a woman is dead as a doornail mentally,
as long as he thinks she is beautiful.

We females are completely the opposite, we love a smart man and careless about his physical
appearance (to a certain point Very Happy )
You are sure,you do not have the esteem of men, I would feel incomplete without men .... think about it!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:21

What i was trying to say is I kind of think George is a body man. He likes them slender but with boobs and long legs. You're right, if they weren't attractive including having pretty faces, sadly I don't think he'd be interested. And, he most definitely has a type as they all look very similar to me. Stacy looks a lot like Sarah, just with blond hair and taller. That was one of the first things that struck me when I first came to COH. How similar all his girlfriends looked. It was kind of odd to me at first.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:25

To me it seems that women resemble George! Sarah looks like Stacy, Sarah looks like Elizabeth, Elizabeth looks like Stacy?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:28

They all kind of look alike to me...maybe it's their stylists but don't think so.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:33

Lela, I dont know what you meant, But I love men.,
and I feel, would feel incomplete without one.

Regarding the look alikes, I have seen SK and Eli up close and
they look COMPLETLY different. No similarities on the face.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:37

Eli is the one who kind of breaks the mold as far as her face, although in certain shots, she did seem to resemble Sarah. Im not talking about their bodies as Stacy is taller than them all.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:38

Maggy wrote:Lela, I dont know what you meant, But I love men.,
and I feel, would feel incomplete without one.

Regarding the look alikes, I have seen SK and Eli up close and
they look COMPLETLY different. No similarities on the face.

I completely agree with you!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:42

OofOof wrote:They all kind of look alike to me...maybe it's their stylists but don't think so.

I don't absolutely agree with you, Elizabeth as Stacy?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 17 Jan 2013, 21:17

Eli is different than the others, I agree, but I'm just talking faces here, not body type. Some of the photos of the lot of them look very similar. Maybe it's because they all pose the same way but their eyes in particular sometimes make their (and I mean all of them by "their") faces seem similar. I especially notice it between Stacy and Sarah. Eli, I would agree, does have a different look. She looks like a younger Cindy to me.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Jan 2013, 03:27

And except for Stacy's blonde hair, they all resemble Cindy!!!! You nailed that OofOof!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 18 Jan 2013, 07:43

Maybe it's a real compliment to Cindy that George picks girls that look like her. Dunno, I think I would be creeped out
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 18 Jan 2013, 19:50

The only one that has resembled Cindy in my mind has been Eli and thats just in certain pics. There is no way that Stacy resembles Cindy face or body.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 18 Jan 2013, 20:13

socimar wrote:
George Fan wrote:OofOof, talking about Elisabetta style, and Stacy style, one thing you have to admit about Canalis, she is not boring. Whether that is good or not, you be the judge, but always something to discuss with her ways in the world.

George Fan,
Not the easiest shoes to wear. She finally put them on:

but Dean or Dan (they are twins so I don't know which one he is) had to help out.

Speaking of Betta's shoes, I don't see how anyone could possibly wear them. If it were up to me, I would ban such shoes to be sold. They are way too risky (ankle-busters).
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Fri 18 Jan 2013, 20:30

OofOof wrote:Eli is different than the others, I agree, but I'm just talking faces here, not body type. Some of the photos of the lot of them look very similar. Maybe it's because they all pose the same way but their eyes in particular sometimes make their (and I mean all of them by "their") faces seem similar. I especially notice it between Stacy and Sarah. Eli, I would agree, does have a different look. She looks like a younger Cindy to me.

Cindy Crawford was a supermodel because of her physical beauty.
She's still stunning & probably would look better if she didn't have dreadful muscle paralyzing Botox that gives her an angry, frozen look.

None of George Clooney's girlfriends are in CC's league. Elisabetta resembles Steven Tyler more than she resembles Cindy, if making that analogy... figuratively speaking lol!
And to this present day, Cindy looks much younger than Stacey & Elisabetta. Comparing Cindy & Stacey in the Casamigos ad, Stacey looks 10 years older standing beside her.

I suppose that's why CC became a model, on that premise alone, while the other two never made it as models...actresses....

I do believe that Celine was probably his prettiest girlfriend. Then it was a downward spiral into blandness, with slenderness being his only prerequisite.

Last edited by Cynisca on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 21:17; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added)

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Sun 20 Jan 2013, 10:21

socimar wrote:
melbert wrote:

Pictures are beautiful, several from past photo-shoots on location (like Santo Domingo) and from magazines; however the text in the biography is full of mistakes and should be revised. You can tell it was written by an Italian translating into English but keeping the sentence with the Italian structure (or Latin as some people would say). Additionally there are mistakes like missing puctuation, mispelling, wrong tenses, wrong words like "she is the speak person for...." .

Any suggestion from people from the UK (the ones with proper English)???

I do agree with you. Wrong tenses since the begining. It has definitely been translated from Italian into English eg She is born....

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Jan 2013, 13:03

Still work for Elisabetta

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 21 Jan 2013, 18:55

that's a pretty pic of her
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Jan 2013, 19:12

Shooting with Joseph Cardo

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next