George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Oct 2012, 16:57

I could say that I have always had a relationship [ . . . ] or that I'm attracted to men insensitive self-centered and traitors
Ahh, but George speaks highly of you, Elisabetta!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by Maggy Wed 17 Oct 2012, 17:04

Katiedot wrote:
I could say that I have always had a relationship [ . . . ] or that I'm attracted to men insensitive self-centered and traitors
Ahh, but George speaks highly of you, Elisabetta!
He does?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Oct 2012, 17:07

It's a joke Maggy. It's what you say when someone says something rude about someone else. It's said for comedic effect, not as a rebuke.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 17 Oct 2012, 17:19

Really?

I guess I don't have to finish my 'Dear John' letter.
Thanks!!lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 17 Oct 2012, 21:01

" I could say that I have always had a relationship with the wrong or that I'm attracted to men insensitive self-centered and traitors. But the truth is that they are a big pain in the ass, and stuck to my habits and, in the past, I hardly let someone came into my world. " To be fair I think the phrase should be reported Ely said the whole and not just the first part because the truth is quite different, however, of George she does not speak!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 26 Oct 2012, 16:17

THR Design Showhouse Opening Night Party With Ryan Murphy, Chris Colfer, Top Designers

The Hollywood Reporter celebrated the opening of its “Design Hollywood at the Century" showhouse with an evening fete where Los Angeles’ top designers unveiled their completed rooms at The Century tower in Century City and shared their designs with their high profile clients and entertainment industry insiders.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Oct 2012, 20:17

She looks good here!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 26 Oct 2012, 20:32

She really does. Happy healthy and stylish.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 26 Oct 2012, 23:11

She does look pretty and very happy.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 27 Oct 2012, 05:12

Another black bra under a sheer top! Oh Betty, will you ever learn?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Oct 2012, 05:31

At least it's a little more color coordinated than Stacy's black bra under a red sheer blouse. hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 29 Oct 2012, 07:49

Halloween party with my fellows Ignazio and Anthony!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 29 Oct 2012, 23:45

watching wrote:Another black bra under a sheer top! Oh Betty, will you ever learn?

If you wear a white bra under a sheer top then people may see your nipples which is why most people opt for the black bra. Its also a big trend in Europe.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 01 Nov 2012, 07:43

Betty's classy Hallowen outfit. She is still smoking.

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Nov 2012, 08:00

Well, if you've got it, flaunt it! If there's ever a night to let your inner call girl take over the reigns, then it's surely Halloween.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 01 Nov 2012, 22:03

Attention! Sultry Elisabetta Canalis sports cleavage-baring General costume as she heads to Halloween party
By FEHINTOLA BETIKU and OWEN TONKS
PUBLISHED: 14:32 GMT, 1 November 2012 | UPDATED: 16:05 GMT, 1 November 2012
Comments (28)

She was once a showgirl on a popular Italian television programme and channeling her former career on Wednesday evening Elisabetta Canalis put her best assets on display.
Getting into the Halloween spirit, Canalis slipped into a sexy General costume as she got ready for a fancy dress party.
Happy with her outfit choice, the 34-year-old was quick to post snaps of herself to her Twitter page.

Attention! Elisabetta Canalis chose to dress up as a sexy General for a Halloween party on Wednesday night
In one image, Elisabetta is leaning back as she stands on a rooftop, holding a what appears to be a whip in hand, as she looks away from the camera.
The brunette beauty tweeted: 'Gettin'ready for tonight #Halloween'.
The outfit which is a grey dress fashioned to look like a blazer complete with tasseled shoulder pads and large silver buttons and a visor, is obviously a popular costume in Hollywood.
Last Friday Alessandra Ambrosio wore the outfit to a party she attended with her husband, and in 2008 head of the Kardashian clan Kris Jenner wore it to an event.
Similar to Alessandra, Canalis wore a pair of fishnet stockings but instead of heels, she opted for a pair of thigh high boots.

Ready to head out: The Italian beauty uploaded another snap of herself alongside a friend to her Twitter page

Popular outfit choice: Model Alessandra Ambrosio wore the exact same costume last Friday, and Kris Jenner (R) wore it in 2008 to a Halloween party
Most people get dressed in a hurry and throw on a pair of long trousers and a coat when they take their dog for a walk as part of their morning routine.
But when it comes to Elisabetta that is certainly not the case as she likes to look good when going on her daily strolls in the park.
Wearing a simple outfit the TV presenter still managed to look gorgeous and showed off her impressive legs in the process in Studio City, California on Wednesday.

Drop dead gorgeous: Italian model Elisabetta Canalis shows off her enviable legs as she takes her dogs for a walk in California on Wednesday
However, the star did seem to shy away from showing off the full length of her envious pins as she was seen pulling down her shorts as she enjoyed her leisurely stroll.
The actress wore an all black outfit consisting of a dark hooded top with long sleeves, shorts and completed the look by wearing a pair of white trainers.
Elisabetta chose to keep her brown hair back in a ponytail as she walked her two pups.

Now you see them, now you don't: The actress confidently displayed her legs before making a failed effort to cover them

She even pouts on her day off: Elisabetta is used to pursing her lips in a bit to look glamorous on the catwalk but she naturally smouldered on her day off with her dogs

Silver fox: Elisabetta was the envy of many before she split from older man George Clooney in 2011
The TV personality once dated eligible bachelor George Clooney and she split from Jackass joker Steve-O in April.

More...
They'll be green with envy! Elisabetta Canalis shows her famous exes what they're missing as she is Miss Bikini at Milan Fashion Week
Pucker up! Elisabetta Canalis plants a kiss on cartoon mascot as she lends a touch of glamour to Italian theme park at Halloween launch
Nearly! Elisabetta Canalis almost reveals too much cleavage after she steps out in tight outfit
However, the actress admits she can be hard to handle in a relationship and can be quite a jealous girlfriend.
She recently told Italy's Max magazine: 'I was worse than a private investigator.
'If I see that my boyfriend receives messages I turn the other way.
'Because if I rummage through the eyes of suspicion, I always find something. And then, when I'm jealous I become aggressive, a fury. I get angry a lot. And then I pack up and leave

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 02 Nov 2012, 11:12

Same day Betty was walking the dogs in Studio City, she was papped in West Hollywood. When she isn't painfully thin where you can count her ribs from a distance, she looks healthy and good - especially in that side shot. Her body looks seriously fit here.

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:35

Work it girl!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 02 Nov 2012, 13:05

Alessandra Ambrosio rocked the hallowen costume Betty wore - 5 days before Betty.

Alessandra Ambrosio Wins ‘Most Chick Who Can Get Away With Showing Up As A Nazi Because She’s Mad Hot and Brazilian’ Costume

Here’s Alessandra Ambrosio showing up to a Halloween party dressed as what I’m almost positive is a Nazi. Which seems offensive until you realize there are Holocaust survivors looking at this going, “Nope, this is cool. This is cool. We’re completely okay with this.” Also, her husband showed up as Charlie Day playing Sam Elliot playing a cowboy which is pretty fucking original in the face of Captain Save-A-Ho who for the third year running wins Most Definitely Roofied Everyone At This Party.

Link

Alessandra Ambrosio at a Halloween party in Beverly Hills. (October 26, 2102)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 02 Nov 2012, 13:26

Looks like she forgot her pants somewhere.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 02 Nov 2012, 13:27

watching wrote:Another black bra under a sheer top! Oh Betty, will you ever learn?

25 years ago I was told by a “lingerie expert” at Neiman Marcus in Washington, DC that if you want to wear a see-through top and you do not want to show your bra (and/or your nipple) you should always wear a beige/nude color bra that blends with your skin. I have always followed that rule. I just checked in the Internet to see if that rule is still used today and it is:

For see-through clothing:
Solution: Nude color bras
Positive - Nude color bra works best with see-through sheer tops or dresses because it is the same color of your skin and blends in better.
Negative - Nude color is not a very attractive color, compared to the sexy black bra.

I guess Betta goes for the sexy.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Nov 2012, 16:09

It was a big fashion trend, probably 15 or more years ago to wear a sheer top and black bra underneath. The point being that your bra actually shows; in other words, it's not meant to be hidden.

It's a look that, while not particularly on trend right now, has never really gone out of fashion since.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 02 Nov 2012, 16:38

watching wrote:Alessandra Ambrosio rocked the hallowen costume Betty wore - 5 days before Betty.

Alessandra Ambrosio Wins ‘Most Chick Who Can Get Away With Showing Up As A Nazi Because She’s Mad Hot and Brazilian’ Costume

Here’s Alessandra Ambrosio showing up to a Halloween party dressed as what I’m almost positive is a Nazi. Which seems offensive until you realize there are Holocaust survivors looking at this going, “Nope, this is cool. This is cool. We’re completely okay with this.” Also, her husband showed up as Charlie Day playing Sam Elliot playing a cowboy which is pretty fucking original in the face of Captain Save-A-Ho who for the third year running wins Most Definitely Roofied Everyone At This Party.

Link

Alessandra Ambrosio at a Halloween party in Beverly Hills. (October 26, 2102)

and Kris Kardashian wore it in 2008:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 03 Nov 2012, 08:06

Cute boy but who is?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:05

That looks like Derek Hough from Dancing With The Stars. He's one of the pros, for those who don't know. He's won 3 times with his different "star" partners. Oh dear...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 03 Nov 2012, 17:35

melbert wrote:That looks like Derek Hough from Dancing With The Stars. He's one of the pros, for those who don't know. He's won 3 times with his different "star" partners. Oh dear...

I do not know but I think you've guessed it!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 03 Nov 2012, 22:48

socimar wrote:

25 years ago I was told by a “lingerie expert” at Neiman Marcus in Washington, DC that if you want to wear a see-through top and you do not want to show your bra (and/or your nipple) you should always wear a beige/nude color bra that blends with your skin. I have always followed that rule. I just checked in the Internet to see if that rule is still used today and it is:

For see-through clothing:
Solution: Nude color bras
Positive - Nude color bra works best with see-through sheer tops or dresses because it is the same color of your skin and blends in better.
Negative - Nude color is not a very attractive color, compared to the sexy black bra.

I guess Betta goes for the sexy.

if she was wearing a white or cream shirt this might work but a nude bra would not work under a grey sheer top and look stylish.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 03 Nov 2012, 22:50

Katiedot wrote:It was a big fashion trend, probably 15 or more years ago to wear a sheer top and black bra underneath. The point being that your bra actually shows; in other words, it's not meant to be hidden.

It's a look that, while not particularly on trend right now, has never really gone out of fashion since.

Still a very big trend in the US and in Italy. I dont really like to see a black bra under a white top but under the grey it works.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 04 Nov 2012, 03:28

She does look good in recent pics, what is it with that costume, IMO it should be retired. Derek H. is such a talented young man, of course he spent his childhood studying dance and music, unlike bettabuns who studied--------- what?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 05 Nov 2012, 19:47

The next mrs clooney wrote: if she was wearing a white or cream shirt this might work but a nude bra would not work under a grey sheer top and look stylish.

A nude bras would not show through as a bra but it would show as "flesh", meaning that she would look like she was wearing no bra but the nipples would not show. A nude bra is suggested for any color clothing that are see through.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 05 Nov 2012, 19:49

Sunday at the beach. Lots of comments in Instagram.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 05 Nov 2012, 20:14

The black bra is perfect because it is in the shade in the colors she wears and why has her shirt open to glimpse her bra, if the bra was naked was bad because it was not in color with gray and black that she wearing. Oh my God, but this is obvious!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 05 Nov 2012, 20:30

lelacorb wrote:The black bra is perfect because it is in the shade in the colors she wears and why has her shirt open to glimpse her bra, if the bra was naked was bad because it was not in color with gray and black that she wearing. Oh my God, but this is obvious!

In this photo she looks sexy and yes, the black bra goes with the black leather skirt and it looks like an "ensemble" (part of the same outfit), however, as "Watching" pointed out a few times, she tends to wear the same black bras with all kind of clothing in every color, even under plain white t-shirts and shorts.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 05 Nov 2012, 21:15

Now...THAT pose on the bike is SO obvious and juvenile.

Poor doggie stuck in a basket !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 05 Nov 2012, 23:39

I have to say Joanna I just don't understand how Eli is any different than Stacy for you. That pose is actually pretty tame when compared to some of the stuff you ladies have found with Stacy. Yeah, she's showing her undies but really, I don't think it's at all different than what Stacy and all the others have done. And, frankly, the bike picture isn't all that wild...she looks like she's having fun biking. I guess I just don't understand either liking or hating any of these women.

As a woman, I am sad that we are still relegated in many ways to making money with our bodies. If you look at any of George's movies or any of the movies out there today, most of the women's roles involve sex and showing their bodies. We're sidekicks or secondary to the movie plot. Few movies today actually star women and when they do they're so oversexified (I know not a word) that even then it's got to be sending some interesting messages to teens and 20 somethings.

I guess I would say I don't respect any of the women he's been with simply because I doubt very much that they would choose to be with him if he weren't George Clooney. They all seem more interested in the fame they may gain from being with him and they all have used their bodies to make a living, whether on TV, in wrestling, as cocktail waitresses at high end strip clubs...and the list goes on. And they all say they don't want kids or marriage etc. etc.

To me, the one we should be wondering about is George. For someone who seems to respect women, at least in what he says, he doesn't always seem to follow through in his actions. I seem to recall a recent interview where he stated he would no longer star in movies where his romantic counterpart was a younger woman. And yet, he sees fit to have relationships with women young enough to be his daughters. And on this site, all of the vitriol seems directed toward those same young girls with some taking sides with one over the other. The fact is they're all the same! There doesn't seem to be any difference. And I really see very little difference between Eli and Stacy, other than one speaks English as a native language and the other probably struggled a bit with language difficulties and sounded more snobby than she really was.

Guess I haven't been around long enough but this argument about who's worse seems counterproductive.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Nov 2012, 05:27

OofOof wrote:Guess I haven't been around long enough but this argument about who's worse seems counterproductive.
I couldn't agree more with you.

None of his girlfriends has more to be proud of (or ashamed of) than the others as far as I can see.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 06 Nov 2012, 22:40

With regard to the bike photo, I read it as sharing fun times. Some of the Italian commenters especially drawing some kind of vulgarness from it, I think that was in their minds. You can read it as juvenile or child like FUN. Some people to their credit even in adulthood never lose that.

And if we speak of juvenile, think of George and the fart humor at his age. Now that is juvenile.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 15 Nov 2012, 11:10

Betty is finally upgrading her personal website. It will be going online in 15 days. She tweeted the other day about it. She is using one of the Vogue pics as the screenshot:

ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta
My new website will be up in a few days....http://www.elisabettacanalis.com . I hope you'll enjoy it !!
11th Nov 12
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 15 Nov 2012, 12:41

watching wrote:Betty is finally upgrading her personal website. It will be going online in 15 days. She tweeted the other day about it. She is using one of the Vogue pics as the screenshot:

ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta
My new website will be up in a few days....http://www.elisabettacanalis.com . I hope you'll enjoy it !!
11th Nov 12

"Watching", she is not doing it, it's SMI (Stars Management Italia) who have represented her in Italy for many years. If you click "Contact" on the right of the screen of Elisabetta's website page, the SMI page will pop up and it you enter their website you will see all the stars they represent and Elisabetta is there (also Maddy Corvaglia). or you can try and click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ; hopefully this new website will be in English because the SMI bios on each star they represent is in Italian only...but the pictures are all of LA and Hollywood (???). Nice music too.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 17 Nov 2012, 21:53

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
gettin ready with @barbaramakeup and the Queen of the hair Jeri Baker in the studio shooting Lormar campain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RT @BarbaraMakeup @JustElisabetta GORGEOUS!!! pic.twitter.com/a8PJluLF[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 17 Nov 2012, 22:21

Is that the Lormar that is a waste disposal company!?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:24

It's a gig with an Italian underwear company. Good for betty. The Italians seem happier to work with her now that she is living overseas. I guess the idea of making it in the States is close enough if you can afford to live there.

Company history:

Story

-1971: Mr. Felice Martinelli and Ms. Carla Scacchetti founded LORMAR near Modena, Capital City of the Italian Corsetry and Lingerie district.

-1980: From a small corsetry laboratory to a leading Company specialized in women's foundation, well known in Italy for its contemporary, fashion styles and perfect fitting reputation.

-1999: Export sales expansion: stable network in 20 Countries.

-2000: Construction of the second factory and newmain Head-quarter in Carpi.

-2001: Company size: about 400 direct and indirect workers, over than 5 million pieaces made in Italy

-2004: First Italian textile Company certified: ISO 14001 (environmental management system), EMAS ("Clean factory" free from harmful substances emission), top priority is given to environment and global well being of employees, market, suppliers, consumers.

-2004: Manuela Arcuri, symbol of Italian the beauty in the world, in the list of the top 10 most beautiful women of the Planet, becomes testimonial of the Lormar Adv campaigns and institutional Brand image.

-2005: Lormar becomes a Group: 50% acquisition of PIELLE, historical Italian linguerie and outwear Company, operating in the medium high level segment with owned and licensee Brands.

-2006: Extension line Beachwear and out of the beach: Playa the Lormar.

-2007: Extension line Homewear and Nightwear.

-2007: Extension line mass market corsetry: Donnedi Lormar DdL.

-2008: Pielle 100% acquisition.

-2008: Lormar becomes a Group: about 800 direct and indirect workers, more than 8 million pieces, 14.000 square metres premises.

-2009: Love Nature by Lormar: Launching of the new top end Bio Natural Brand.

-2010: Acquisition of the brands "Infiore", "Chiaro di luna", "Sollievo".

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:41

Oh, thanks Watching. I was struggling to find a connection with waste disposal!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Nov 2012, 00:30

No mention in EC's Tweet about the escalation of the violence between Israel and Gaza ? And she's a European !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 18 Nov 2012, 00:57

Well, considering she didn't post a photo of herself living it up in that part of the world with a lame throwaway line about the violence there, there isn't much to mention. As is stated in that thread, Stacy would have been better off just posting the vacation pic and leaving the rest alone. Even Eli has the sense not to post about things she either a) doesn't understand or b) doesn't really care about.

Also, Israel and Gaza are on the continent of Asia, so I'm not sure how Eli's status as a European comes with some special responsibility to mention the conflict.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Nov 2012, 01:45

Joanna are you trying to knock Eli to make Stacy seem better?? Doesnt work. Eli wasnt in Israel when the violence broke out so why would she tweet about it?? Also since when was Israel in Europe??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Nov 2012, 09:06

Fuck Europe has many problems that we do not want the Middle East in the  Europe!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Nov 2012, 09:47

I'm talking geographically of course....compared to the distance
from USA.
It's been on UK news and discussion programmes on TV and radio
all day, every day, for over a week now, so obviously it feels very close.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:37

Joanna wrote:I'm talking geographically of course....compared to the distance
from USA.
It's been on UK news and discussion programmes on TV and radio
all day, every day, for over a week now, so obviously it feels very close.

I'm Italian and frankly I feel far more than that accostumed by the conflict between Palestinians and Israelis that I'm neither one side nor the other because, as always, the reason lies in the middle. I'm sorry because most of the victims are always innocent!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:10

The next mrs clooney wrote:Joanna are you trying to knock Eli to make Stacy seem better?? Doesnt work. Eli wasnt in Israel when the violence broke out so why would she tweet about it?? Also since when was Israel in Europe??

No.

Did I say Israel is in Europe ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next