George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by socimar Sat 23 Feb 2013, 13:28

silly girl wrote: EC sounds much better. It is a free festival....that's nice.

Silly girl - This is a B- or C+ events. Real name Los Angeles Italia Film, Fashion and Art Fest. It started in 2006 to serve as a culture bridge between California and the Bay of Naples, not the nation of Italy. By Bay of Naples I mean the CAPRI IN THE WORLD INSTITUTE and the ISCHIA GLOBAL, two islands off the coast of Naples. who with the Campania Region (where Naples if the capital) and the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Artisan and Agriculture of Naples are sponsoring the event. It occurs during Oscar week because celebrities are in town and why not pop in?? In the summer the festival moves to the islands of Capri and Ischia where they will show American movies instead.

This is the original ad:
LA-Italia Film festival produced by the Istituto Capri nel Mondo on the eve of the Academy Awards® the weeklong Festival is back with previews, performances, awards, and lectures that promote the best of new Italian cinema as well as fashion, music and entertainment.

CAPRI IN THE WORLD INSTITUTE

HONORARY CHAIR
Lina Wertmuller (Italian film producer/director)
HONORARY PRESIDENT
Tony Renis (singer)
VICE PRESIDENTS
Paola De Angelis - Piero D’Emilio
SECRETARY GENERAL
Pascal Vicedomini (the guy in the video that Lelacorb posted and the creator of the festival)

and under the HONORARY BOARD members, in alphabetical order there is a long list of Italians and some Italo-Americans like Al Pacino, Silvester Stallone and Quentin Tarantino, whom I believe are all from Southern Italy.

The festival is free on first come first serve basis because I don't think they would have any attendance if they had to pay a ticket. Even in Italy (especially in Central and Northern Italy) they don't even know it exists.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by lelacorb Sat 23 Feb 2013, 15:50

Socimar maybe you're wrong? Valentina Michetti and Elisabetta Canalis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:36

I don't know how women wear those heels! I can't, no matter how hard I try. Even 4 inchers kill me and I pretty much take them off after an hour. If she actually is wearing 7 inch heels, she'll be visiting a foot surgeon very soon! The number of foot injuries from these ridiculously high heels is incredible.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 23 Feb 2013, 20:33

lelacorb wrote:Socimar maybe you're wrong? Valentina Michetti and Elisabetta Canalis

I have seen this photo (and there is another one taken by Nicolo' Oddi).

Vale and Elisabetta just started talking to each other again because there were blogs in several websites especially in Chic o Choc were people had started to notice that the two were no longer friends and the bloggers started to take sides. Some were with Vale and some with Elisabetta and I don't think this was good for "business". So I believe Pietrino had something to do with it because he has remained friends with both of them and the first picture of Eli and Vale together was with Pietrino. Then Elisabetta went to the FeverLA shop and got some Cruciani bracelets and also took a nap while trying to think what to wear for the evening. Vale posted a message that Elisabetta WAS BACK TO FEVERLA, so I presume the fight they had in Venice last year was something connected to the shop that they were supposed to be running together but Elisabetta never showed up once.

Valentina Micchetti ‏‪@ValeMicchetti
Look at ‪@JustElisabetta Back to ‪@FeverLA ! Hope "the love promise" ‪@CrucianiC will bring u luck! Wink
4:02 p.m. - Feb 21, 2013 · Details

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬

Nello showroom ‪@feverLa di ‪@valeMicchetti pensando intensamente a qualcosa da indossare stasera.… 

In the showroom @FeverLA of Vale Micchetti thinking intensely on what yo wear tonight......

Valentina Micchetti ‏‪@ValeMicchetti
‪@JustElisabetta ‪@feverla cosi intensamente...da dimenticarti i vestiti li! Ahahaha
So intensely...that you even forgot your clothes there!Ahahaha
9:13 a.m. - Feb 23, 2013 · Details

All of the above happened on February 22, as you can see Elisabetta is wearing the same T-Shirt, both at lunch and in the shop.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 23 Feb 2013, 23:57

and then ending?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 24 Feb 2013, 01:49

lelacorb wrote:and then ending?

Happy ending!! I am happy for them. They have been friends since way before George Clooney. Someone in Chic o Choc said that now that Elisabetta is no longer with George, Vale has no reason to be her friend, see below but I don't think Vale is like that:

18/02/2013 21:09
10 lucy

Che la michetti non sia piu' sua amica oramai e' una certezza, certo una che ha seguito elisabetta fino a quando stava con clooney come un segugio ed adesso che non gli fa piu' comodo, si e' messa fare la badante alla bar rafaeli.....mi fanno tristezza certe storie, credo che la michetti gli abbia combinato qualcosa di grosso per allontanarla così.... e lei alla domanda su twitter di un follower se era ancora amica di elisabetta ha risposto in modo assurdo ed inutile...

several bloggers were talking about this breakup but finally today, still in Chic & Choc:

22/02/2013 13:07
2 lucy

che dire una meraviglia.....ed e' bello rivederla sorridente con la michetti....sta tornardo la vera ely quella che ci piace.

As you see everybody is happy. Whatever happened between the two of them happened in Venice last year. They broke up but there was too much negative talk on several websites (I don't have the time to look for them since it started last year) but on February 22, 2013 they became friends again thanks to Pietrino and Nicolo' Oddi and their tweeting is non stop now and Elisabetta visited Vale at the Fever LA shop, the first time ever.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Feb 2013, 15:56

Actress Elisabetta Canalis seen leaving from the Marc Tetro Art Gallery Event in West Hollywood
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Feb 2013, 05:34

Can't be bothered to watch this video. I'm assuming TMZ are exaggerating as usual:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ELISABETTA CANALIS: Screw Clooney, I Rooted For Tarantino

He basically MADE HER CAREER ... but Elisabetta Canalis feels no obligation to root for her ex-boyfriend George Clooney ... telling TMZ she was hoping he LOST at the Academy Awards.

Elisabetta was out partying in L.A. Saturday night -- when she dropped the truth bomb, revealing that she wasn't pulling for Clooney's "Argo" to win the Oscar for Best Picture.

Instead, Elisabetta -- who dated Clooney for 2 years -- told us, "Tarantino ... I LOVE TARANTINO!"

Back when they split up in 2011, George and Elisabetta released a joint statement saying the split was "very difficult and very personal."

Seems Elisabetta has a taste for sour grapes.

I'm not going to embed the video because in the past kaltura player has cause technical issues on the site. You'll find the video on the link.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 26 Feb 2013, 08:18

I saw it but didn't post as it is really short and yes they exaggerated what happened. They kept asking about GC and if she was rooting for him and she kept telling them it was a nice night and ignoring the question. Then they asked who she hope wins and she shouts "Tarantino" then gets in a car. TMZ tries to make trouble....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Feb 2013, 08:36

And now the Daily Mail's at it!

Elisabetta Canalis disses ex Clooney by backing Tarantino for the Best Picture Oscar... (but George still won)

By AMELIA PROUD

PUBLISHED: 03:38 GMT, 26 February 2013

Talk about sour grapes.

You may never have heard of Elisabetta Canalis, 34, if it weren't for the fact that she dated a certain Mr George Clooney but it seems that her loyalty to this illustrious former flame is somewhat strained.
The former Dancing with the Stars alum told TMZ that she was rooting for Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained to bag the all important Best Picture Oscar on Sunday night.

The cheek of her! Elisabetta Canalis seemed to be having a whale of a time at a Pre-Oscar Party on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood on Sunday. And this means, of course, that she didn't want Argo - the movie George produced - to romp home.

Elisabetta was out partying in LA on Saturday night when she came out with the indirect slight. When asked about the big award, Elisabetta smiled and said: 'Tarantino ... I LOVE TARANTINO!'

Back when they split up in 2011, George and Elisabetta released a joint statement saying the split was 'very difficult and very personal.'

Looking good: Elisabetta looked stunning but the green tinge of jealousy did nothing for her complexion

The last laugh: Despite Elisabetta's lack of support, Argo won so Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler got to enjoy its success

Getting in on the act: Elisabetta presented for E! at the Oscars
Since then, George has moved on very nicely with Stacy Keibler, 33, who was his date at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday to watch him accept the award with director Ben Affleck.

Which just made Elisabetta looked even more stupid.

When asked how proud he was of Affleck, who also starred in Argo, Clooney stated: 'I don’t like Ben. He’s tall. He’s good looking. He ticks me off.'

'No listen, he’s so talented. It’s so much fun to watch him have this year,' Clooney finally admitted.

Argo won in three categories: Best Picture, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Best Editing.

Still winners: Elisabetta's favourite Tarantino still scooped Best Screenplay for Django Unchained while Christoph Waltz got his second Supporting Actor gong for the same film
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:37

Tough titty then !
Argo Won !!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Feb 2013, 12:02

LOL! But seeing as she wad just hanging out with Tarantino at that film festival the other day, can understand why she might support him. I think she has more chance of getting an acting job with him than with George (still a negligible chance, I should add).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Feb 2013, 12:21

Whenever I see Tarantino I remember the toe sucking tale !
Shiver.....
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Feb 2013, 14:08

Katiedot wrote:LOL! But seeing as she wad just hanging out with Tarantino at that film festival the other day, can understand why she might support him. I think she has more chance of getting an acting job with him than with George (still a negligible chance, I should add).

Even when she was with George in interviews Elizabeth has always declared that Tarantino was her favorite director (she also stated that he could make a movie naked if Tarantino asked him) and Robert De Niro her favorite actor, no news!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 14:14

I'm not so sure Robert De Niro is held in such high honor with Elisabetta anymore after his jackass interaction with her at Sanremo with her interviewing him. What she sees in Tarantino is beyond me? He makes very violent films.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Feb 2013, 14:37

George Fan wrote:I'm not so sure Robert De Niro is held in such high honor with Elisabetta anymore after his jackass interaction with her at Sanremo with her interviewing him. What she sees in Tarantino is beyond me? He makes very violent films.

Tarantino has many fans and is considered a brilliant director (I do not like) and she is the favorite, I can not even share this choice but who cares, I just wanted to say that is not new and that she has always said even when she was the girlfriend of George! Robert De Niro will continue to be his favorite actor even when he interviewed has not been able to translate a word! George Clooney has been my favorite actor although he did Batman, it happens to go wrong!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Feb 2013, 14:39

In the video that Katiedot posted Elisabetta is being very silly with her “La la la la” to avoid replying to TMZ about Argo and she keeps shouting “Tarantino, Tarantino”. She reminds me of children when they don’t want to hear something, they cover their ears and go “La la la la la”. However we know why she did that. A year ago when George was up for an award (which he did not get), she posted a message in Twitter saying:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
Il #Karma vince sempre ! Notte amici
Karma always wins! Good night my friends

11:51 PM - 26 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

She thought that the fact that George lost was due to Karma. Some bloggers were very upset and they called her a few “crude” names, which she promptly deleted because that’s what she does best. She deletes all the bad comments and leaves only the good ones so people think that all her followers love her. However one of these followers who remembered her tweet from last year, just posted these message:

elo ‏@LeloWinner
@JustElisabetta argo won see karma not on Elisabetta side at all , CLOONEY won Oscar after dumping U. your words of karma last year is laughable

Naturally even this message has disappeared from the Elisabetta’s Twitter account, but it should still in the blogger’s account. This is why she does not want to talk about Argo.

It is also a known fact and reported recently in gossip magazines that Elisabetta has been after Tarantino for over 3 years now and as recently as last fall in Venice, Italy she gave interviews where she declared more than once that she would go naked and do steamy sexy scenes in movies only for Tarantino (Lelacorb just agreed with me on that).

George cannot (or will not) help her any more but Tarantino could, if he wanted to. Not too sure about her accent though. I have heard her talk in a couple of short presentations at the LA Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival and I thought her English had improved but on her last impromptu presentation when she gives an award to a guest (don’t know who he is but is during the “Zucchero” award – second video in the attached link) her English and her accent are still poor. Madalina Ghenea who took the microphone from Elisabetta was much better, almost perfect English and she is Rumenian and did not spend the last 4 years living in the US, she lives in Italy and nor did she take English classes 2-3 times a week and has a personal coach to correct her accent.

Also her written English is still not good. When talking about friendship vs. love between men and women:

Jill Cooper ‏‪@JillECooper‬

‪@JustElisabetta darling beautiful as you are.. no man will ever just want to be your friend! No credo fortemente in una "semplice" amicizia
Feb 23

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta
‪@JillECooper I have (male) friends who r just friends (for me 100%) and they look thinking alike. (at least they look like )
2:25 p.m. - Feb 23, 2013

Can someone decipher what she is saying? I don’t.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Feb 2013, 16:01

This video?
[youtube][/youtube]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Feb 2013, 16:49

lelacorb wrote:This video?
[youtube][/youtube]

It was the same night (Marco Testino's art show) but it was not the video that Katiedot posted above. Yours was posted by X17, the one from Katiedot was by TMZ. In the X17 video she doesn't say much, just the name of the designer of the handbag, she says "Mine" when they asked whose shoes (meaning the designer) she was wearing and when asked about Steve-O she says "he is my best friend" which is not true since they broke up because he cheated on her while she was in Italy (Venice) and they do not talk, not even through Michelle Cho, their Peta common friend. The only thing that is the same is when she goes inside the car and she shouts "Tantantino, Tarantino".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 16:55

Actually steve and eli didn't end on bad terms. He was on howard stern and said he loves her but he couldn't be around the temptations of drinking and smoking. He said they stay in touch but they will be nothing more than friends. That's straight from Steve O's mouth not gossip.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Feb 2013, 17:01

The next mrs clooney wrote:Actually steve and eli didn't end on bad terms. He was on howard stern and said he loves her but he couldn't be around the temptations of drinking and smoking. He said they stay in touch but they will be nothing more than friends. That's straight from Steve O's mouth not gossip.

Did you watch the Howard Stern program when Steve-o was interviewed?? I don't think he said that.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 17:03

I listened to it on the radio as I have sirius and that's what he said.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 17:30

The EXACT words on Howard Stern out of Steve-O's mouth were "I love that girl" NOT meaning "in love" with her but Steve's normal sex attraction addiction to ANY of his "naked chicks."

Steve is all about naked chicks and free money if you listen to him.

He has CHOKED on the words love with regard to Elisabetta a number of times including a Toronto TV station interview in the romance part 1.

Steve cheated on Eli in south Florida, is shacking up with women past her. It is so over, it is not funny.

Steve and Elisabetta ended up on VERY bad terms with his cheating. Howard Stern completely did not root out the real reason in the interview and the listener was left with the impression it was about her drinking alcohol, smoking, the differences with the Italian culture etc. It was about HIS cheating on her in Florida when she was in Italy. Plain and simple if you followed the story closely.

They don't stay in touch AT ALL other than him recently "liking" one of her photos on Instagram. To her he does not exist anymore, and basically it is the same on his side.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 17:40

He was very clear about why they broke up. He said that if there is no long term purpose in his life for someone he has to ask himself if it is worth having the temptations that person brings. And howard clarified that is what about the temptations to party. Steve talked about how he can be in work situations like that because it has the purpose of work but for his personal relationships its easier for him to avoid it. I'd say that was pretty definitive reason that was disucssed on the show. Syaing you love that girl means you love that girl. I never said anything about him being in love with her simply that he loves her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 17:50

Steve saying "I love that girl" is loving someone like an object. It is all he knows cause he hasn't had a serious relationship of any kind, why he uses the reference all the time to "naked chicks."

He readily admits a "sex addiction." On a radio interview in Minneapolis at a comedy event this past week he said he has eliminated drugs and alcohol as vices but not sex. He is on the prowl constantly. Not love, but sex. His own words.

The very "clear" why they broke up story about "lifestyle differences" is a huge smoke screen story if anyone falls for it. If you followed Elisabetta's EXTREME ANGER at him following his cheating you would easily see the REAL REASON. She was HIGHLY PISSED in Italy after the incident and poked fun of anyone who couldn't handle smoking and drinking and taunted his Vegan lifestyle. Even posting a photo of a Jack Daniels bottle and cigarettes.

Pay attention to the real story and not the cover story and you will know the truth. NEITHER one of them will openly admit the truth. Too painful for her. He is just not wanting to embarrass her more with his shady character.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 18:17

I take it you know Steve and Eli then?? Cos that would be the only way you would know the truth about what happened. Celebrities play to different audiences and there stories change so there is no way of knowing which story is the actual truth. Both you and I are just interpreting what we hear and read and either one of us could be right, either one of us could be wrong, since neither of us known them personally we will never know. As for the picture of the bottle of jack daniels and cigs, that just your interpretation of what it meant only Eli knows why she did it and we can all make our guesses why, we will never know the truth!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Feb 2013, 18:30

The next mrs clooney wrote:I take it you know Steve and Eli then?? Cos that would be the only way you would know the truth about what happened. Celebrities play to different audiences and there stories change so there is no way of knowing which story is the actual truth. Both you and I are just interpreting what we hear and read and either one of us could be right, either one of us could be wrong, since neither of us known them personally we will never know. As for the picture of the bottle of jack daniels and cigs, that just your interpretation of what it meant only Eli knows why she did it and we can all make our guesses why, we will never know the truth!!!!!!

Just as well, she has lost a great man!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:I take it you know Steve and Eli then?? Cos that would be the only way you would know the truth about what happened. Celebrities play to different audiences and there stories change so there is no way of knowing which story is the actual truth. Both you and I are just interpreting what we hear and read and either one of us could be right, either one of us could be wrong, since neither of us known them personally we will never know. As for the picture of the bottle of jack daniels and cigs, that just your interpretation of what it meant only Eli knows why she did it and we can all make our guesses why, we will never know the truth!!!!!!

Exactly like what happened with Mehcad Brooks. Big fight in the hall of her former apartment building, then she threw a Balenciaga handbag he had given her and her dumping all his clothes with the building Manager and telling him to return all Mehcad's "sh..t" when he returned.

This of course NEVER happened when Elisabetta was interviewed (Mehcad never said a word) she said that they were actually just friends, nothing more and she tweeted Mehcad (the last tweet) some ironic message: " If you had given me a Balenciage bag I would have kept it" and he replied (his last tweet to her too) "Good thing I never gave you one". The thing is there were witnesses, including an Italian lady who lived (and probably still does) in the same building. The manager was shocked and he asked this Italian lady "are all Italians like that?" and she replied "It's Berlusconi's fault" (at that time he was still in power).

This was reported by Radar On Line:
“Elisabetta and Mehcad were in the lobby obviously fighting with each other,” an eyewitness (the Italian lady who lives in Elisabetta's former building) tells RadarOnline.com. “At first they were trying not to call attention to themselves. But after a few minutes they couldn’t contain themselves anymore and their voices started to escalate.”

The eyewitness continued, “They both became so angry, it was like they were oblivious to the fact that they were out in public: At one point, Elisabetta shoved Mehcad really hard, and he shouted right back at her to stop acting crazy.

“Finally Elisabetta screamed, ‘Just go! Get out of here!’ and stormed up to her apartment. Moments later, she returned to the lobby carrying an armful of things, which included a Balenciaga hand bag.”

The 33-year-old stunner, according to eyewitness, then dropped the bag on the desk of the building manager with a message for Mehcad, 31.

“She told him, ‘Tell that a**hole to take his s**t and never contact me again’ — then, she turned on her heel and stormed off!

“To say she was angry would be an understatement! I was really surprised by the whole thing, because I saw her wearing what looked like a wedding ring just last week,” the source added. “I thought they were madly in love!”

This is just to say that in Elisabetta's world if you are "dumped" you will never admit it, your PR team will tell you what to say and when. It is not good for your image to be dumped.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:15

What on earth does mechad have to do with it? And do you really believe what they print in radar online? That's like saying life and style mag is the bible LOL. I know that you are desperate still Socimar to knock Eli in anyway but as I said if you don't know eli, steve or mehcad you will never know what happened just like the rest of us. Can't believe you would qoute radar online as your evidence. That's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh :-)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:23

Steve used Radar On Line exiting romance part 1 saying she was a "party girl", reason for him dumping her. She had woman sponsors for her recovery, implying she had an alcohol problem. Even lelacorb said she had never heard of such a problem with Elisabetta. With all these gossip rags you have to parse parts you believe and parts you think are in error. I agree The next mrs. clooney, it is ALL up to interpretation and we just, including Socimar, make our best guesses here as to what is going on.

But look at the Manti Te'O story. Some off the wall "credible?" Deadspin group broke that story. You can't generalize and say they are all false.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:29

You forgot the message on that photo that she wrote on a piece of paper while holding the bottle of jack daniels and cigs. It was very mean and powerful. Some of Steve-o's followers were so upset that they stated calling her names. Don't look for the photo because she has deleted it together with the bad messages, unless someone saved it, I didn't but more of less it said:

"No great love story ever started by eating a salad" which was meant for Steve-o who is a vegetarian.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:33

You assume it was meant for steve o and it probably was. But no one knows for sure and that's my whole point its all about interpratation and how someone feels about the person. If you don't like them you are going to look for the bad in everything and not even be open to anyone elses point of view. Steve o is a big boy I'm sure he wasn't offended by the picture and if he did cheat then he deserved it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:43

Steve-O at the end of romance part 2, getting DUMPED by Elisabetta this time, I think was SHOCKED Elisabetta was on the ball and on to him about another woman at his hotel room. She is a sharp cookie and you don't pull the wool over her eyes.

If you listened to that Howard Stern tape interview carefully Robin Givens, Howard's sidekick said something like, weren't you there? Why the break up? Well he wasn't there, it surprised him, and she just told him to hit the road.

The pieces all do fit into place if you follow this like a detective, and "no great love story ever started with a salad" is Elisabetta's GREAT biting humor she has. Do not cross that woman. She's Sardinian. Stubborn and with a temper they tell me is a trait.

I don't think Steve-O was offended by the picture, he doesn't get offended by much. Surprised yes that Elisabetta was so smart and on to his trail, and on to his game. He got caught with his pants down (literally). She would have none of him PERIOD after that point. But is he going to tell that to Howard Stern, what a real idiot he is? Hell no.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:52

George Fan wrote:...Howard Stern completely did not root out the real reason in the interview and the listener was left with the impression it was about her drinking alcohol, smoking, the differences with the Italian culture etc. It was about HIS cheating on her in Florida when she was in Italy. Plain and simple if you followed the story closely....

Let me get this Howard Stern who called Air Florida for the fare on a one way ticket from National airport to the 14th St Bridge after an airline crash did not root out the the real more dramatic reason for a breakup. Howard is nothing if not direct, and he loves smut. If there was a more smutty and interesting reason for a breakup he would ferret it out or even dramatize it himself.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 21:07

I have to agree with you Madsky. Everyone talks about their smut and their sex lives on Howards show even if they dont really want to. If there was some dirt I would have thought that was the place that it would have been heard.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 21:13

Howard was clueless and believing all the Steve-O BS the day of this interview. Howard talked OVER Steve most of the interview and even the questions he asked he didn't let Steve elaborate enough on. Steve kept the "other woman" story completely from Howard.

Yep, Howard is falling down in his old age getting the really juicy stuff. Must be old age LOL. Howard didn't do his homework on this one.

Steve is such loose lips too and even mentioned shacking up with his latest girl (another naked chick) back in West Hollywood. He diverted as much Elisabetta talk as he could and it CLEARLY made him uncomfortable talking about her. Points for Steve with the win here over Howard.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 26 Feb 2013, 21:41

George's Fan you act like Howard is a journalist. He is a shock jock and he has been talking over his guests forever! It's his obnoxious style. People just say things to him because he's Howard and he's crazy enough to ask totally inappropriate questions. He loves his smut so if he thought it was good he would go there. On top of that Robin Quivers is also a great lover of smutty gossip and she would have pushed it too. People say dumb things on there. He must not have thought it was not interesting which it probably isn't.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 21:51

It wasn't that Howard or Robin didn't think some dalliance in a hotel by a woman with Steve-O wasn't interesting, they just didn't know it, or ask about it, or TIE it's occurrence to the REAL reason for the breakup.

Howard, again, left the audience thinking some kind of lifestyle differences on the personal side was the reason for the break-up. It was very clear with Robin saying, "weren't you there?" that NO Steve was NOT there, cause he was dumped by her. He had no say so in the matter at this point. It was real obvious if you paid attention to the "other woman" side of the story and what Socimar pointed out with those words with the Jack Daniels bottle. Again, Howard was all clueless to that cause he didn't do enough research. Just surface level depth with prep for him on this one.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Feb 2013, 23:17

TMZ gossipblog in on fire, so many comments on Elisabetta. If she had any chance of getting some work here in the US she blew it with that video that Katiedot posted this morning. For your pleasure (all 4 pages of the) is the link to the TMZ video and comments:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 23:19

All she really did was avoid talking about George. Can't blame her for that.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 26 Feb 2013, 23:21

Exactly, Im sure she doesn't like to be reminded by the Italian or American press where George is concerned. If the reporter didn't keep pushing his question, I don't think she would have fired off any comment. Think it would have been more salacious if both Tarantino and George were up for best director, otherwise I see it as a throwaway comment by her.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Feb 2013, 23:38

The next mrs clooney wrote:All she really did was avoid talking about George. Can't blame her for that.

True but she didn't have to shout "Tarantino, I love Tarantino" who was a candidate for an Oscar against George and Argo.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 26 Feb 2013, 23:40

The SCREW CLOONEY headline also wasn't anything she said directly either so TMZ is making her out worse than it was.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 23:42

She had just been to an event that week with Tarantino so it makes sense that she would have said him. If she had said I wish george and argo look then the headlines would be that she still loved him. Damned if you do damned if you don't. Tmz loves to start trouble. I highly doubt the people wasting their time commenting on tmz are really the kind of people that have the power to give eli a job.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 23:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 27 Feb 2013, 21:00

Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis shops at Fred Segal in Los Angeles, California with her dogs and a friend on February 26, 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Feb 2013, 20:58

Elisabetta Canalis depart Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood

[url=][/url]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 08:32

Elisabetta has a boyfriend now? Thanks Henway for the find:

Love comes in all sizes! Elisabetta Canalis towers over Italian producer boyfriend Daniele DiLorenzo as they cosy up at a Los Angeles theatre

By BIANCA CARNEIRO

PUBLISHED: 01:26 GMT, 2 March 2013

The tall and leggy model is not one to ditch her heels, even if her new squeeze isn't up to her level. George Clooney's former arm candy Elisabetta Canalis is moving on as she's been spotted out and about in Los Angeles with her new, albeit shorter, man - Italian producer Daniele DiLorenzo. The loved-up pair shared a cosy date night on Thursday as they took in a night at the theatre.

Quite the pair: Elisabetta Canalis stands well above her new boyfriend, Italian producer Daniele Di Lorenzo as they go to the theatre in Los Angeles on Thursday

The brunette looked stunning in a simple and sleek black mini dress with a minor slit that showed off her famous pins.

The 34-year-old showed off one of her many tattoos on her right foot in a pair of platform grey stilettos that placed her miles above her new love. Inside, the couple sat beside one another and kept close throughout the entire show.

Loved up: The couple stayed close during the show

Powder break: Elisabetta probably thought nobody was watching as she attempted to fix her make-up. Elisabetta and the director, who is known in his home country for his a taste for tall Italian actresses, were first spotted together back in December when they vacationed in Miami. They spent much of their winter holidays together and were photographed laughing together and getting close in the Floridian city. According to reports, the two have known each other for years and were introduced through mutual friends.

Just his type: Daniele is notorious in Italy for dating tall female celebrities. And on Friday the Italian beauty, who now calls Los Angeles home, shared some snaps from her sunny beach excursion in Malibu.

Elisabetta appeared solo in the shots, which showed the lingerie model frolicking in the shallow water as well as lounging on a wooden stairwell.

In another photograph the former Dancing With The Stars hopeful is seen jumping in the air and clutching her bikini as well as trying to attempt a handstand as the waves crash around her.

Malibu maiden: The Italian beauty shared pictures on her Instagram of herself enjoying a beach day in Malibu

Taking the leap: Elisabetta showed off some of her fitness skills on the sand

Last weekend Elisabetta attended the Oscars as a presenter for E!
But instead of backing her ex-boyfriend George Clooney's film Argo to win Best Picture, Elisabetta revealed that she wanted Quentin Tarantino's film Django Unchained to scoop the coveted award.
Argo went on to win in three categories: Best Picture, Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Editing.

Sitting around: The model, who became famous for dating George Clooney, now calls Los Angeles her home

Ready to roll: In one of the photographs Elisabetta showed off her fondness for tattoos

Back when they split up in 2011, George and Elisabetta released a joint statement saying the split was 'very difficult and very personal.'
Since then, George has moved on very nicely with Stacy Keibler, 33, who was his date at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday to watch him accept the award with director Ben Affleck.

Elisabetta is known for her varied taste in men, from distinguished A-lister Clooney and hunky True Blood actor Mehcad Brooks to outrageous stuntman Steve O.

Getting close: Elisabetta shared a snap of the two at dinner together with friends

Spotted: Daniele peeks from behind the crowd as Elisabetta is photographed outside a Pre-Oscar Party on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood on Sunday
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:15

Or perhas she's not dating him:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 02 Mar 2013, 18:36

I was just coming over to post....at least she uses her Twitter wisely.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Mar 2013, 19:34

Elisabetta and Daniele have been friends like forever. Here they are in her balcony in Miami during the ArtBasel Miami in December last year:

Daniele Di Lorenzo is in charge of the Art Basel in Miami and when Elisabetta went there (remember Domingo Zapata/Hello Kitty photo) met with him but they are just friends. This is text of an article of the Miami trip.

The former velina is at home in the US. She lives in California, in LA but recently she took a vacation to Miami, in the sea of Florida. Photographed with her was an old friend, producer Daniele Di Lorenzo. Papped by "Diva e Donna" the couple seem to be very at easy with each other. They have known each other for a long time and were introduced by their common friend Pietro Tavallini (Pietrino). Elisabetta Canalis, who recently received the Krav Maga yellow belt, is showing him some of the MM movements: kicks and punches and laughs for the two. Behind them the enormous statue of Hello Kitty (remember that photo?). Daniele Di Lorenzo is also extremely famous for his numerous VIP girfriends like Debora Salvalaggio whom he dated for over 2 years.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next