George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

+42
Atalante
noodle
madsky
macs
Merlin
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
bunny
OofOof
laetval
Astras
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Maggy
adgran
pattygirl
Henway
Lighterside
annemarie
watching
theminis
phys major
fluffy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Michelle meyers
it's me
Lakin460
cindigirl
lucy
Pari
EEOsandy
lelacorb
barla
m4rose
fava
melbert
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
party animal - not!
46 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by Joanna Tue 01 May 2012, 11:23

I wonder who Richard Clooney is ? lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by bellybaby Tue 01 May 2012, 13:16

@ Cindigirl - Thanks! So he wore the same exact thing leaving as arriving?? We seriously need to buy this guy some new t shirts or something... What a Face

@Playfuldeb - I'm with you. Maybe I'm an old fogue, but this wasn't a Hollywood party, or Grammy party, or movie opening...it was a political dinner party. Rosario should have bolstered those babies behind something, they really didn't need to make an appearance at this event. Even Kate Upton - Swimsuit model, perfect body, looked incredibly beautiful, classy AND sexy - and completely covered up - if anybody could show off body parts - it could have been her.
But then again, what the heck has Rosario been doing lately? I don't know either, but now I know she's still out there....all because of her Girls!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 03 May 2012, 11:24

This made me laugh out loud.

Ben White‏@morningmoneyben
For the love of God can we STOP with the #whcd pics? OK, you were somewhere near Clooney. Here is your Medal of Freedom. Now shut it.
3:44 AM - 1 May 12via web · Details
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 12:51

LoL...

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cherallen1 Fri 11 May 2012, 03:05

In defense of the woman whose comment was deleted: Though I don't know the specifics of the conversation since it is deleted, a federal court and the US Supreme Court upheld that dating a manager in exchange for monetary compensation is legal so the word 'hooker' is now legal across the nation if it is done with someone else's money and by the boss. I know because I was in the woman who walked into the warehouse and caught her groping a manager, and it was to take a sale away from me, because she wanted not only the sale she was working on but one that I was working on as well. They legalized prostitution if the money is someone else's and it is your boss giving you raises, promotions. I know that has nothing to do with this topic of conversation but that comment refers to name calling, and what they did to me who actually witnessed that was so far worse. The federal judge ruled that it was a consensual affair that was none of my business. Even though her hand was on his groin and he was completely aroused in the warehouse, and it was for the money from a sale that I had made.

cherallen1
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 May 2012, 18:41

Keep the trolls hungry
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 May 2012, 19:11

What the heck?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 May 2012, 20:17

Ok I just came back from a Mother's Day Brunch with my sister's in laws....her sister in law who is sick and who was supposed to go the WHCD was there. She looks great and everyone seems hopeful...so keep up the good thoughts....told me that she was sorry she couldn't go but her assistant who went in her stead actually stalked GC for her. She got one fuzzy photo....said he was mobbed but was shocked that he was so short. My sister's sister in law is a bit more than 5'11" and her assistant said he was shorter than that (the assistant said he seemed like he was 5'4" tall ----but I think that was just her perception). My sister's mother in law said wow "isn't his girlfriend over 6' tall?"....I had a hard time keeping a straight face....anyway that is the scoop of the day....Wink

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 13 May 2012, 20:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 13 May 2012, 20:53

as we get older, dont we get shorter?

First time I saw Mel Gibson I walked right past him (had to ask him to move aside, I was that close) not knowing who he was since he appears about 5' tall, and I always thought he was huge! IMDB says he is 5'9" but no way is he taller than me, and I am only 5'7". If he went to hug me, his face would go right in between my boobs
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Sun 13 May 2012, 21:26

silly girl wrote:Ok I just came back from a Mother's Day Brunch with my sister's in laws....her sister in law who is sick and who was supposed to go the WHCD was there. She looks great and everyone seems hopeful...so keep up the good thoughts....told me that she was sorry she couldn't go but her assistant who went in her stead actually stalked GC for her. She got one fuzzy photo....said he was mobbed but was shocked that he was so short. My sister's sister in law is a bit more than 5'11" and her assistant said he was shorter than that (the assistant said he seemed like he was 5'4" tall ----but I think that was just her perception). My sister's mother in law said wow "isn't his girlfriend over 6' tall?"....I had a hard time keeping a straight face....anyway that is the scoop of the day....Wink

I know I've said this elsewhere, but he really IS 5'11ish. I've spoken to him several times, up close and personal. I'm 5'9'' and he's at least two inches taller than I am. My eyes, they look up when gazing into his. Just sayin' Wink

If people think that's short then so be it. But that's his height, sans his self-acknowledged slouch or head tilts. The first time I met him (I had no preconceived thoughts about him one way or the other) nothing about him struck me as short or small. He's of average size and build. Maybe it's just that people expect him to be larger than life when they first see him. Razz

Wishing your sister's sister-in-law all my best, silly girl! Did I get that right? Laughing Give Flowers
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 13 May 2012, 21:38

He's of average size and build. Maybe it's just that people expect him to be larger than life when they first see him.

Very Happy

I love you sunny
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 21:39

Thank you silly girl for the updates on both your friend's health and her happy-stalker-stand-in.
Hope she continues to cope well with her illness. flower

Oh shucks Astras....did you really have to say....
"My eyes, they look up when gazing into his" ?
Yes, of course you did...grrrrrrrrrr lol!

gotpics
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 13 May 2012, 21:41

Did he have his boots on or other shoes with a heal astras?
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 21:45

Oh good one phys...

And would you really notice his foot apparel
at a time like that ? LOL!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Sun 13 May 2012, 21:56

My attraction level is based on a guy's choice of footwear, so that's the first thing I check out. If I were in back of a crowd, I'd totally toss people aside, yelling "get out of the way, I have to check out his shoes!"

lol! Too much sun today!
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 22:40

You'll have a real problem then if you go to Cabo when GTC's there,
on the beach barefoot.
Tough ! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Sun 13 May 2012, 23:38

phys major wrote:Did he have his boots on or other shoes with a heal astras?

Because this calls for a visual aid, and in the interest of accuracy and research, may I offer these for your consideration:

The type of shoe worn during my first Clooney chat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And then we have the tried and true favorite type of boot worn during my subsequent chats:

To sum up, his shoes were the normal kind of shoes guys wear, neither pair sporting any kind of unusual heel or elevating apparatus. Razz

And would you really notice his foot apparel

Normally, probably not. Although one can't help but behold his entire breathtaking being, scruffy shoes and Bengals T-shirt included..but since were having a discussion about shoes, I was compelled to look at his. And he mine. Tragically I was sporting my hideous Payless work shoes. Embarassed

Oh shucks Astras....did you really have to say....
"My eyes, they look up when gazing into his" ?

Apologies m'dear. Just me clinging pathetically to memory's little morsels... lol!

Anyhoo, It's safe to say that Stacy is a much taller than average woman, made even more so by the heels she wears - dwarfing many mere mortals who stand next to her.

Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 May 2012, 01:02

Because of the fascinating pictures you've provided,
you are fully forgiven child. Go in Peace and sin no more. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 14 May 2012, 01:42

have you measured yourself lately? i have a girlfriend who says she is 5'9 when she went to the doctor recently he told her she was 5'7..I also met him and if he is 5'11 I"m God..but lets just agree to disagree.....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 14 May 2012, 02:06

Yes Astras you got it right Wink

Sorry I started a new firestorm about his height...just reporting what I heard. As for height...I always thought I was taller than I am...I thought I had many years before I shrunk but I developed a bad back---something to do with the cushioning in the spine that got compressed or something like that. Maybe he developed the same thing ...just a theory....

Oh and I only feel short around tall people. Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 14 May 2012, 02:11

Ok Silly girl your forgiven!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 14 May 2012, 08:30

phys major wrote:have you measured yourself lately? i have a girlfriend who says she is 5'9 when she went to the doctor recently he told her she was 5'7..I also met him and if he is 5'11 I"m God..but lets just agree to disagree.....

Believe it not, I actually have measured myself lately! And I found that I too have shrunk. I used to be closer to 5'10". It's true! So yes, we will have to agree to disagree, although I have no problem worshipping in the church of phys major. Wink Not worthy

I dunno, maybe we all have different perceptions of height. All I know is that he is taller than I am. It doesn't really matter though, I was just responding to silly girl's report that someone else suggested he was short. I don't consider him short based on my own personal experience. On the other hand, two of my favorite actors of all time - Jack Nicholson and Anthony Hopkins - are short. Much shorter than I thought they would be. So I'd like to think I'm not entirely delusional... Laughing

Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 10 Oct 2012, 16:31

Link

George Clooney in animated conversation with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta (photo by Lynn Sweet)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7