George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

+42
Atalante
noodle
madsky
macs
Merlin
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
bunny
OofOof
laetval
Astras
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Maggy
adgran
pattygirl
Henway
Lighterside
annemarie
watching
theminis
phys major
fluffy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Michelle meyers
it's me
Lakin460
cindigirl
lucy
Pari
EEOsandy
lelacorb
barla
m4rose
fava
melbert
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
party animal - not!
46 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:32

G&S fashionably late or not coming at all?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:36

I know George is good at avoiding the press but you would think someone would have gotten a picture of them. Maybe they were late to the dinner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:37

Don't know. they said the traffic was really bad, maybe they got delayed en route.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:37

George was not seen on the red carpet at all.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:38

Such a crush - saw John Prendergast and his wife, but didn't see Spielberg either

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:40

I thought that looked like John! Great, I didn't know he was invited.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:40

Getty has pictures of Spielberg and his wife.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:42

can you post the link to the getty images, b/c I'm having difficulty finding the right page....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:42

Do you think her flight into DC was delayed? Would George wait for her to get ready and show up late? Or would he go without her and have her come when she could?

I'm surprised that he's not at this dinner. It just seems like something he would like. Unless George truly hates crowds and he knew he would feel too claustrophobic.

If they are not at this dinner, then the Gerber dinner definitely was a show put on for the paps.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:43

party animal - not! wrote:Such a crush - saw John Prendergast and his wife, but didn't see Spielberg either

Party animal! Me too - crush on John, but I missed him. Is there a pic of he and his wife or did you see them on cspan feed?

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:44

was it confirmed that he was at the Google/Hollywood reporter party last night?

IMO, I don't think he would allow all the press about him being there and then intentionally be a no show.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:49

This is unusual for him - he's usually early or on time. Hope everything's OK.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:52

Me, too!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:52

I thought so too cindigirl...usually he comes early, I hope nothing has happened.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:53

First time posting. So enjoy you all. I wonder if they didn't meet with the President prior to the dinner and were late getting in?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:53

If you go to the C-Span link, hollypeate has posted a pic of her and GTC there.........surprised someone else hasn't used twitter yet.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:57

TIME tweeted this:

TIME.com@TIME

Sitting at our #WHCD table tonight: George Clooney, Steven Spielberg, Leon Panetta. Wonder if they'll plot out next Hollywood blockbuster?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:02

utaustinliberal@utaustinliberal
We have sighting of uber hottie George Clooney. Woot! #NerdProm #WHCD [url=http://pihttps://servimg.com/view/17378917/34c.twitter.com/kt65gzbn'][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'[/url]

Last edited by Lakin460 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:04; edited 1 time in total
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:03

George is definitely there. It was so crowded hard to make people out. Have not seen or heard anything on Stacy yet. Figured we would notice her head and shoulders above everyone else in the crowd.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:06

People were coming through the doors and down the escalator so maybe thats how he got by without being spotted. They also cut away from the arrivals.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:08

On the red carpet live blog they are saying that Stacy is not there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:13

I read a report that Stacy missed the flight -
wonder what that really means

bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:14

Thereare 3 pics at gettyimages.com of George. Stacy isn't in any of them. One of him alone, one talking to Chris Wallace and one chatting with 2 women, one looked like Kathy Nadjimi, not sure of the other.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:15

If it is true and she is not there that would explain why George didn't walk the red carpet. He said she was working she just got a pilot for a new show.

Last edited by annemarie on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:18; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:16

celebritology ‏ @celebritology Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Clooney [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

picture of George, minus Stacy. I know they reported she missed the flight yesterday but I'm sure she could have gotten a flight today. Lindsay Lohan managed to show up after missing her flight yesterday. The plot thickens.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:18

Too many questions to answer!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:18

George Clooney hits White House Correspondents' Dinner sans girlfriend

Actor George Clooney attended the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday night without his girlfriend.

Where was Stacy Keibler? The actress was expected to attend.

"She couldn't make it. She's working," Clooney told POLITICO, explaining that Keibler just landed a pilot for a television show.

The actor, sipping on red wine, was seated at the very front of the Washington Hilton's ballroom at the TIME table along with Steven Spielberg.

Asked if he was bummed about not sitting next to Michelle Obama again, Clooney looked up at the first lady — who was chatting with comedian Jimmy Kimmel — and remarked, "She's got a pretty nice date."

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:18

Thanks ladies for all your posts. I must be a real fan - I was worried more about George being OK than whether Stacie was there with him or not. LOL

Nite, nite!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:19

Do they film on Saturdays? He said she got a pilot and couldn't be there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:19

Would that explain GTC's absence from the red carpet? Think of all the questions......on the other hand loads of others avoided it or walked past the cameras

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:19

Me too cindigirl....I worry about his Dad....have a good night...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:20

If she's not, kind of confirms that the dinner with Gerbers was a pap call and pre-emptive strike against the "they broke up" rumors.

Poor Stacy - all that work getting fitted for a dress and not being able to wear it.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:21

Sp she's working on a Saturday night? Huh????
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:21

Apparently she didn't come. She has a pilot she's working on?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:23

so she only got a couple of days notice that she was doing the pilot?? she was tweeting about her dress only a couple of days before she was tweeting about being on the set. Just seems a bit weird to me. Also one of the people she was working with wished her safe travel only yesterday indicating that she was going somewhere.

Jessica Luza
‏ @jessluza

Nice meeting you! Safe travels! RT @StacyKeibler: Excited to work on set today with my friend @dannymasterson & his new show @menatworkTBS.
3:14 PM - 27 Apr 12 via TweetCaster for iOS ·

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found tweet)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:28

The next mrs clooney wrote:so she only got a couple of days notice that she was doing the pilot?? she was tweeting about her dress only a couple of days before she was tweeting about being on the set. Just seems a bit weird to me. Also one of the people she was working with wished her safe travel only yesterday indicating that she was going somewhere.

Yea, something's not adding up here. I don't know what to make of it, but it seems new job or not, she could've flown in and out to be at this dinner.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:31

Well, he'd have some explaining to do if it's not true, don't you think?

Loads of her friends there - but twitter between any of them....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:34

Lots of twitter pictures now...Sofia Vergara etc...He even took a photo with Chris Christie (he is the governor of my state--NJ) ....looks like he came late . Maybe he snuck in the back it looks like these are arrival photos. Very strange....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:36

party animal - not! wrote:Well, he'd have some explaining to do if it's not true, don't you think?

Loads of whose friends where? Stacy's friends? At WHCD? i'm not understanding your references.

From all the twit pics, looks like George is really having a good time. One twitter post called him Mr Popular and another the Prom King at this event. LOL That's our guy-Mr. Charming
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:38

I don't know if they film on Saturday's but if they don't she could have been there and back by Sunday.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:38

party animal - not! wrote:Well, he'd have some explaining to do if it's not true, don't you think?

I think it would lead nicely into a break up due to both of their busy work schedules, blah, blah, blah.

I don't think any of Stacy's true friends are there just the ones that she has claimed as friends at award ceremonies. Stacy has been quiet most of the day on twitter. Just one tweet earlier about "don't just wish for it, work for it".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:41

I would have thought she would have tweeted something about not going having to work.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:43

Sofia Vergara ‏ @SofiaVergara Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
George clooney in da house!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe Sofia will make a move since Stacy's not there Love7
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:44

George is NOT going to tell a Politico reporter that they broke up. So saying that "she's working" is the easy way out. She had a "live" taping of the show last night, and as far as what's been reported, she was guest-starring. I don't think she's going to be a regular. There would be no rational reason she couldn't have flown out this morning.

That would be funny TNMC, as Stacy tweeted some time ago at an award's show that her and Sofia were BFFs!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:48

melbert wrote:George is NOT going to tell a Politico reporter that they broke up. So saying that "she's working" is the easy way out. She had a "live" taping of the show last night, and as far as what's been reported, she was guest-starring. I don't think she's going to be a regular. There would be no rational reason she couldn't have flown out this morning.

That would be funny TNMC, as Stacy tweeted some time ago at an award's show that her and Sofia were BFFs!

Wait...Mel....wasn't it Octavia Spencer she was BFFs with and she lamented she wasn't gay after meeting Sofia? LOLOL Just playing with ya'...
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:50

CRS Lakin, you're right. She wants Octavia as her BFF, but wants to bump uglies with Sofia!! Stand corrected!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:52

"...bump uglies with..." LOLOL haven't heard it put that way before. can I use that in the future? bears repeating often....lol!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 29 Apr 2012, 02:55

melbert wrote:George is NOT going to tell a Politico reporter that they broke up. So saying that "she's working" is the easy way out. She had a "live" taping of the show last night, and as far as what's been reported, she was guest-starring. I don't think she's going to be a regular. There would be no rational reason she couldn't have flown out this morning.

That is very strange since Sofia Vergara is BFF with Vale Micchetti, Elisabetta and Pietrino. They are always together and Vale recently tweeted Sofia that she made her cry because Sofia could not join her in Cannes in 2 weeks as she is working in NY until the end of the summer.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 03:02

Has anyone seen George during the coverage yet?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next