George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

+42
Atalante
noodle
madsky
macs
Merlin
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
bunny
OofOof
laetval
Astras
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Maggy
adgran
pattygirl
Henway
Lighterside
annemarie
watching
theminis
phys major
fluffy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Michelle meyers
it's me
Lakin460
cindigirl
lucy
Pari
EEOsandy
lelacorb
barla
m4rose
fava
melbert
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
party animal - not!
46 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by melbert Sun 29 Apr 2012, 03:14

I haven't as I've been here. But, I'm taping it, so I'll watch later.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 03:38

he's been shown a few times. Jimmy Kimmel mentioned him so we got a close up, yummy!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 03:47

I'm happy cause it looked like he was having a really good time. He wasn't spotlighted and that's ok. Glad actually that Stacy isn't with him. I think his presence at this event is more effective without her, and that's not meant to be a dis to Stacy. I just hink flying solo is a better option at this type of venue for him.

Last edited by Lakin460 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 03:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing a typo)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 03:56

FYI - started a new thread under the "girls" section for Stacy's absence at the dinner tonight. I'm sure there will be many theories to discuss. Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 04:03

Man, George sure did manage to stay off the radar for the most part, didn't he? With a few exceptions of Kimmel's references to him and some twitter pics, he def wasn't the main attraction and I kinda expected him to be a bit of a focus, what with all the media buzz about his attendance. Well, good for him. He probably liked not having the cameras in his face.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Apr 2012, 04:03

Tweets from tonight

Sofia Vergara ‏ @SofiaVergara Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
George clooney in da house!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

25m Bethenny Frankel ‏ @Bethenny Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Where is george clooney's girlfriend? Was she busy tonight?

1h Matt Stoller ‏ @matthewstoller Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
It's not #nerdprom when George Clooney shows up. Better to call it a giant #humblebrag of the American political elite.

1h Ben White ‏ @morningmoneyben Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Look! celebs Tweeting about other celebs. Thats not depressing! RT @SofiaVergara: George clooney in da house!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

1h WhiteHousePressCorps ‏ @whpresscorps Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
RT @edhenryTV: George Clooney & Gov. Christie #whcd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

1h WhiteHousePressCorps ‏ @whpresscorps Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
RT @edhenryTV: George Clooney, Mr. Popularity #whcd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #nerdprom
View photo

1h Ed Henry ‏ @edhenryTV Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
George Clooney & Gov. Christie #whcd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

1h Don Gonyea ‏ @DonGonyea Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Watching George Clooney, Martha Stewart and Chris Christie all in front of me at #whcd. Very surreal sight.
2h Sara Ganim ‏ @sganim Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

George Clooney just told me, "oh, that little story?" Also, he introduces himself as George. #classy #WHCD
2h utaustinliberal ‏ @utaustinliberal Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

We have sighting of uber hottie George Clooney. Woot! #NerdProm #WHCD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

4h TIME.com ‏ @TIME Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Sitting at our #WHCD table tonight: George Clooney, Steven Spielberg, Leon Panetta. Wonder if they'll plot out next Hollywood blockbuster?

5h Dawn Porter ‏ @hotpatooties Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Oh great, they used that picture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #FFS

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 04:07

OMG there was a shot of a whole press of people surrounding him! Oh my! they were like 5 peole deep all pressing in upon him.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Apr 2012, 04:29

More tweets and pics

DTN Hollywood ‏ @DTNHollywood Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
DTN Hollywood: Photos: White House Correspondents’ Dinner: Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw George Clooney wi... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30m Lynn Sweet ‏ @lynnsweet Reply Retweet F[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · Open
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - #whcd george clooney, leon panetta in animated conversation
View photo

50m Morey Schapira ‏ @prespolitics Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
George Clooney hits White House Correspondents' Dinner sans girlfriend
Gossip Wiz ‏ @gossipwiz Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

George Clooney hits WhiteHouse Correspondents' Dinner sans girlfriend: By CAITLIN MCDEVITT | Actor George Cloone... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 29 Apr 2012, 05:02

I don't know whats up with these stories, but I saw her standing beside him on live feed. She had her hair done up and they were in a darkened area, talking to ppl. But she did looked pissed. Couldn't tell what she was wearing tho as I could only see that neck and head above everybody. George was having an animated conversation with someone. they had just got up from a table and moved into this darker area it seems. I think they just avoided cams and for some reason, put out the no show story. I watched it on zap2it from popsugar's link.

Saw them sitting together too a couple of times, but their area was darker, during president's speech and Kimmels.

NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Apr 2012, 06:28

Pictures from the Vanity Fair after dinner reception of George and Celebs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 29 Apr 2012, 06:41

just back in from my night out.

Nice pic of him with Rosario Dawson Smile
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Sun 29 Apr 2012, 06:52

Speaking of...I mean, is this really appropriate dress for the occasion? Wowsers! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But yes George, I would like some wine. *smiles demurely*

Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Apr 2012, 08:08

the playboy

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 29 Apr 2012, 08:44

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 29 Apr 2012, 09:38

Personally, I would never even think of wearing a dress like the first pic, that showed that much boobage to an occasion as dinner with the president.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 29 Apr 2012, 09:44

I am a bit confused about this dinner tho. The group shot of the president and his wife show her wearing one dress, but then a photo of her talking with Jimmy Kimmel, shows her with another dress. Did she change?

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:13

JoanieD...George said she wasn't there because she was busy... working on his tv appearance...

Debbie...that picture of Mrs Obama with David Cameron is from a few months ago..

White House Correspondents’ Dinner: George Clooney offered Noah Wyle bail money?

George Clooney at the White House Correspondents’ dinner. (SAUL LOEB - AFP/GETTY IMAGES)
George Clooney, who was swarmed during Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ dinner by scads of autograph seekers and mobile phone photo requesters, said he was well aware that his former “E.R.” co-star, Noah Wyle, was arrested in Washington last week.

“I saw it, when he got handcuffed,” said the Oscar-winning actor/director, who himself was arrested March 16 outside Washington’s Sudanese Embassy for protesting the hunger crisis in Sudan. That occurred a few weeks before Wyle’s April 23 arrest during a protest against Medicaid cuts.

“And I wrote him,” Clooney laughed. “I said, ‘Do you need bail money?’”

“He’s a good kid,” Clooney continued, referring to Wyle. “What, he’s a kid — he’s 40. He’s a good man and I’m happy to know him.”

When this reporter suggested that Clooney’s next mission should be to get Anthony Edwards, another “ER” co-star, arrested for protesting some important policy issue, he quipped, “We’ll get everybody arrested. Last time I was here [in Washington] I was in handcuffs.”

Clooney, who attended the dinner as a guest of Time magazine but sans girlfriend Stacy Keibler (he told Politico she was working on her role in the TBS sitcom “Men at Work” and therefore had to bow out of attending), also responded to a question related to his recent directorial effort, “The Ides of March.”

When asked if he would like to work on another political film, he said, “I just like doing films. I don’t really think of it like looking for political films. I just do films that I’m interested in, and I was interested in the same subject mater and thought I’d do it. You know. You don’t look for genres in particular, you look for good scripts.”

And does he have a favorite moment from the presidential campaign season so far?

“Because I’m an old Democrat, I kind of try to stay out of the Republicans’ primary and let them do their thing,” he said. “Then during the general election, you have a conversation about it. That seems to be the fair thing to do.”

Fairness in politics? Ah, the audacity of Clooney.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:21

Uggi was there looking cool!

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:47

Oh Splendid George!!! Great pictures, thanks all for sharing... Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Pari on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:53; edited 3 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 11:10

Rosario's dress wasn't appropriate .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 11:12

The group shot is an old picture from early this year or late last year.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:55

JJ did a write up - pics of him with Barbara Walters at the Bloomberg & Vanity Fair cocktail part post dinner.

Source

Sun, 29 April 2012 at 1:50 am
George Clooney - White House Correspondents' Dinner 2012

George Clooney and Barbara Walters are all smiles at the Bloomberg & Vanity Fair cocktail reception at the residence of the French Ambassador following the 2012 White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday (April 28) in Washington, D.C.

The 50-year-old actor attended the event without his girlfriend Stacy Keibler.

“She couldn’t make it. She’s working,” George told Politico. Stacy is hard at work on an episode of the upcoming TBS comedy Men at Work.

“Excited to work on set today with my friend @dannymasterson & his new show @MenAtWorkTBS. You guys will love this show!” Stacy tweeted earlier in the week
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:41

well I'm always happy to get new pics !!
Too busy at the moment, couldn't watch... How was it for those who've seen it ? really funny ? Or yawn ?
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:56

Does anyone know who that lady is in the first picture with the green dress? Because affraid
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:01

cindigirl wrote:Does anyone know who that lady is in the first picture with the green dress? Because affraid

Actress Rosario Dawson.

She has a bit of Obama history. She attended the Democratic National Convention in Denver, Colorado in 2008 when Obama was officially nominated as a candidate for U.S. president. She was involved in campaigning in the Latino community to get them to go out and vote in that election. I think she attends a number of fundraisers and has been an activist for immigration issues , meeting with the President to discuss, much like George has with Darfur.

Last edited by watching on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:08; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:02

Piers Morgan‏@piersmorganReply

You know it's been a good party when George Clooney bearhugs you farewell at 3am. Thanks @goldiehawn - you were a fabulous date! #WHCD

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:03

cindigirl wrote:Does anyone know who that lady is in the first picture with the green dress? Because affraid

Alright I can't confirm this but I know she was at the dinners and parties the night before, and it looks like Rosario Dawson to me, and I have no idea what she was thinking.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:10

madsky wrote:

Alright I can't confirm this but I know she was at the dinners and parties the night before, and it looks like Rosario Dawson to me, and I have no idea what she was thinking.

Yes, it is Rosario Dawson. She is identified on the pictures at gettyimages

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:11

Thanks ladies - she doesn't have a very feminine face but with those boobs she proved she was a woman. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:17

Loos like she had a boob job and decided to take the bolt on's out for a spin.

And if you do a search on her on one of the photo sites, you will see she has an interesting history of fashion choices. I don't think this is a woman who uses a stylist.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:19

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures of George.
He looks so handsome and he seesms like he had
a wonderful time I love you I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:26

watching wrote:Loos like she had a boob job and decided to take the bolt on's out for a spin.

ROFL watching. And thanks sandy for the pictures. George looks handsome as always. That man gets better looking each year.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:27

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:31

Great pic laetval.

That rather obtuse man taking up almost half the screen is the governor of my state. I'm so proud! Embarassed
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:31

JoanieJD - check out this link from vanity fair (copied from up thread)

It shows George with Kate Hudson. She is tall, blonde, and has her hair up in a Stacy sort of style. In a darkened area she would have greatly resembled SK. Could you have seen her and thought it was Stacy?

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:38

Huffington Post article with pictures of celebrities (George included).

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:42

That's a cute picture of Sofia pointing at George.
I love that picture of George in the middle of all those ladies.
He lookes like the Rooster in the chicken coop. lol!
(I say that in a good way Laughing )
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:47

lol very happy rooster

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:58

playfuldeb wrote:I am a bit confused about this dinner tho. The group shot of the president and his wife show her wearing one dress, but then a photo of her talking with Jimmy Kimmel, shows her with another dress. Did she change?

The top picture is the President and First Lady with the British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife, which was taken weeks or months ago. They must have mixed in this picture with the WHCD pics.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:01

Video of the WH dinner speaches and jokes.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:24

Laetval must have been present too, she always gets the best pictures ! Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:25

JoanieJD what were you smoking??? she wasn't there at all. Maybe your confusing her with all the other blonds swarming around George Spliff
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:30

Thanks for all the pics everyone! George was definitely the Prom King, and deservedly so!!! Yummy! Looks so much better without his usual accessory......

Rosario's dress, please gurl!!!

I love the sixth pic down that Astras posted - the woman in the purple dress shaking G's hand - LOVE the expression on the woman behind her!!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:41

bellybaby wrote: I love the sixth pic down that Astras posted - the woman in the purple dress shaking G's hand - LOVE the expression on the woman behind her!!!!
The caption for that pic should be "bitch, don't hog my man!!!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:52

JoanieD, I wonder if this is the person you thought was Stacy, it's actually Kate Hudson:
Link

Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:56

melbert wrote:
bellybaby wrote: I love the sixth pic down that Astras posted - the woman in the purple dress shaking G's hand - LOVE the expression on the woman behind her!!!!
The caption for that pic should be "bitch, don't hog my man!!!"

lol true

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:59

Have to add, how cute is Sofia?? That's probably the kind of pic I would take with him....hide behind him, smile and point! Very Happy

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:24

Pics from twitter :

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:27

The ladies certainly love him, he looks so handsome, love those rosy cheeks and the twinkle in his eyes. Looks like he had a fine time without a date.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:30

he looks GREAT!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next