George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

+42
Atalante
noodle
madsky
macs
Merlin
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
bunny
OofOof
laetval
Astras
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Maggy
adgran
pattygirl
Henway
Lighterside
annemarie
watching
theminis
phys major
fluffy
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
Michelle meyers
it's me
Lakin460
cindigirl
lucy
Pari
EEOsandy
lelacorb
barla
m4rose
fava
melbert
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
party animal - not!
46 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 13:11

pattygirl wrote:I believe someone asked what channel the Dinner would be on. It is on both CNN and MSNBC. It starts at 9:30 pm, Eastern Time. Don't know how that helps non US friends. Trying to decide if it'll be worth recording it. Don't imagine George is going to be doing anything but eating and chatting with tablemates. If he's the butt of a joke or two, we'll hear about it soon enough and we know they'll be pictures.

Thanks for the helpful info, pattygirl! Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney to attend White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:01

TMZ has a brief clip of George heading to his flight for DC this afternoon. Strangely no Stacy in sight. Couldn't figure out how to paste the video, so if someone else can I would appreciate it. Its in the clip of Lindsay Lohan missing her flight.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:10

Maybe she is filming the tv show and will join him tomorrow.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:12

I think they are supposed to be at the dinner tonight according to earlier posts.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:23

The next mrs clooney wrote:TMZ has a brief clip of George heading to his flight for DC this afternoon. Strangely no Stacy in sight. Couldn't figure out how to paste the video, so if someone else can I would appreciate it. Its in the clip of Lindsay Lohan missing her flight.

check it! .... mmmm ... it would be nonsense and stupid to publicize a dinner date only 24 hours before , smiling to each other, and then not occur together at WHCD ... Stacy also tweeted about the dress supposed to wear for this event ... Rather, it would be easier they not come from the same place Suspect Suspect .... but Stacy will be there, surely .....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:28

on a different note, how hot does George look!!!!!!! I love you
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:33

I thought I read somewhere that there's another dinner at the St Regis tonight held by Time magazine, I think, ahead of the main event..........

Might be wrong........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:34

Either she is working and will join him for tomorrow night or maybe she was already on the plane waiting for him maybe she got to the airport before him and the paps missed her. We will know by tomorrow.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 27 Apr 2012, 22:36

party animal - not! wrote:I thought I read somewhere that there's another dinner at the St Regis tonight held by Time magazine, I think, ahead of the main event..........

Might be wrong........

Yes there is an event tonight and it was claimed they were both going to be there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:15

Coverage of the Correspondent's Dinner begins at 6:30 EST on the C-Span channel, if you have cable tv. I think they cover the celebrity arrivals prior to the dinner.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:30

Marky Mark‏@DCCelebrity

WHCD UPDATE - George Clooney will arrive at Dulles around 8:40pm - Josh Hutcherson lands at Dulles around 9:15pm, Stacy Kiebler missed flght
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:36

[code]Here is the video....although it is very quick at the beginning....the rest is Lindsay Lohan lawyer (at least I think it is....didn't watch whole thing)...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:51

from twitter

Steve Holland‏@steveholland1

WH Correspondents Dinner weekend getting started tonite with noted WH correspondent George Clooney attending Hollywood Reporter party

The Google-Hollywood Reporter Party

WHEN: Friday, April 27, 8:30 p.m.

WHERE: The Great Room at the W Hotel

TECH MEETS TINSELTOWN: Another new addition to the weekend, this soiree will be hosted by Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and The Hollywood Reporter’s editorial director, Janice Min.

WHAT TO EXPECT: A West Coast vibe and plenty of hobnobbing with bold-faced names from the political and entertainment worlds

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Lakin460 on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found better info)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 27 Apr 2012, 23:56

Or....she is there already working with the stylist makeup artist hair extension people...ect..ect..ect..
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:14

Thanks Silly Girl for posting the video, one of these days I will figure out how to do it Very Happy
Wonder how she managed to miss the flight, out partying with Lyndsay Lohan maybe??? cheers
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:18

Censored
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:22

twitter is all abuzz because apparently Rob Pattinson is on the same flight as George to D.C.

Flash Daily‏@FlashDaily
That's a HOT flight. RT @x17online: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Rob Pattinson Heads To D.C. On Flight With George Clooney! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just a data bit there...
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 28 Apr 2012, 01:10

From Washington Post
I am not sure if somebody posted this. Why celebs are invited to correspondence dinner
sorry having problems loading video

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Apr 2012, 02:24

Stacy probably has to work on that tv show thingy that she is doing so she will get a flight later. I doubt her role (little / supporting as it may be) would only take a day to film. She may not attend the Google-Hollywood reporter event as she may not yet be in town.

Maybe that was the purpose of the dinner at Craig's (pap hotshot) the other night? To try and deflect the rumours starting up when he attend one event solo. Or on the other hand, her not attending the Hollywood reporter event could be a PR play as wouldn't it give them a bit more attention in the room of famewhores and other celebs attending the dinner if he goes to one event solo and gets the press talking about a possible split then they show together the next night?? Just how my cynic little brain works.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Apr 2012, 03:56

I was just on getty and saw that Richard Kind is at the google event.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 28 Apr 2012, 06:55

Not feeling frisky! George Clooney avoids airport pat down as he heads through LAX security
By MIKE LARKIN
PUBLISHED: 03:31 GMT, 28 April 2012 | UPDATED: 04:29 GMT, 28 April 2012
Comments (0)

It seems George Clooney was not feeling frisky at the airport this morning.
For the Hollywood heartthrob was seen stripping down to his bare feet so he could avoid a pat down at LAX Airport in Los Angeles.
Instead the macho star ended up walking through the security scanner with his hands up at the bustling airport.

Hands up: George Clooney stripped down to his bare feet as he went through security at LAX Airport today
George was flying out as he is a guest at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, DC tomorrow night.
Luckily for the 50-year-old however, the queue he was in was one person lighter, as Lindsay Lohan was booked to fly on the same flight, but ended up missing it after a night of partying.
Of course the Ides of March star was much more concerned with getting to the airport promptly, as he is sitting at the Time magazine's table.

Rearly baggy: The heartthrob's legion of female fans will be disappointed his jeans were not more fitted around his posterior

Ready to go: George adopted the required position as he prepared to go in
The ladies man was not afraid to let his hair down the night before his journey either however.
For the former ER favourite was spotted enjoying a romantic evening with his current squeeze, 32-year-old former WWE grappler Stacy Keibler.
Like the consummate professional he is, he made sure he was back home in time so he could get a good night's shut eye, no doubt after being tucked in by his much younger sweetheart.

Suits you sir: He seemed to be carrying his Correspondents' Dinner outfit as hand luggage

Not such a late night: He went for dinner with Stacy Keibler but she made sure she tucked him in early

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Sat 28 Apr 2012, 08:12

Super photos! I'm just thinking Ryan Bingham would be in a special line for super duper VIP platinum frequent flyers. Razz I like George's jeans. Why? Because I'm thinkin' I could squeeze myself in with him. Wink

Still can't believe the Lohan is going to this. Yikes.
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 28 Apr 2012, 08:16

In a plane with a fan (Twitter pic)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Apr 2012, 11:54

From last year. A longer version

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:25

Well no shots of George at the airport when the plane touched down. JJ has shots of Rob Pattinson in the airport after the flight. Maybe George used Rob by way of "chumming the waters" with the awaiting paps like he use to with Brad and he was able to quietly slip out of the airport without much fuss.

Now that video I would love to see.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 28 Apr 2012, 13:21

This is why I like GC.....he can talk to anyone....

Phil Welch
‏ @philwelchsports

Sat next to George Clooney on flight last night, 5 great hrs of politics, & I'm a military conserv Rep, why can't our leaders do the same!
7:58 AM - 28 Apr 12 via web ·

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 28 Apr 2012, 14:43

George looks great, handsome as always. Thanks for the photos and all the updates.

"Sat next to George Clooney on flight last night, 5 great hrs of politics, & I'm a military conserv Rep, why can't our leaders do the same."

That's what I like about George he seems to know how to get alone with everyone and verbally communicate with anyone. I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Apr 2012, 15:26

Looks like George got a free x-ray at the airport. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Apr 2012, 15:29

I think it's nice that he will be in pictures for fans to post on twitter, just wonder why he's so adverse to his girlfriend doing it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Apr 2012, 16:54

Because his private life is "private"?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 28 Apr 2012, 18:16

He loses his pants! George buys the right size pants, you do it for me that I can watch your ass

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 20:33

This is what he will be having (or has had - I can't keep track of the time difference) for dinner:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Steak & shrimp on tap for Martha Stewart, George Clooney

By Donna Freydkin, USA TODAY

And here's what Martha Stewart -- who's attending as the guest of USA TODAY -- as well as George Clooney, Lindsay Lohan, Zooey Deschanel, and Diane Keaton will be eating at Saturday's White House Correspondents' Association dinner in Washington, D.C.

So what's on the menu? According to the National Journal, we're looking at a salad of black lentils with lump crabmeat and greens; an entree of steak and shrimp; and a dessert of chocolate truffle mousse.

For those not in the loop, this is the annual dinner when journalists covering the White House mingle with celebrities and listen to the president give what is usually, if last year was an indication, a very entertaining speech. This year, the comedic stylings are courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 28 Apr 2012, 20:55

lelacorb wrote:He loses his pants! George buys the right size pants, you do it for me that I can watch your ass

Right Laughing and I'm having twitches from not being able to admire it. Laughing

Well, at least it's refreshing seeing him in different color jeans and tee shirt. flower
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Sat 28 Apr 2012, 21:02

Does anyone else kinda love the nape of his neck and those adorable little cowlicks? I love you
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 28 Apr 2012, 21:27

I think it's adorable Laughing and that you see his scalp Laughing flower
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Apr 2012, 21:31

Katiedot wrote:This is what he will be having (or has had - I can't keep track of the time difference) for dinner:

If the dinner is this evening, it hasn't started yet. It's 4:30 p.m. on the east coast here.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 28 Apr 2012, 21:58

Here is the latest guest list
From Politico
et the stargazing begin.

ABC Sofia Vergara; Jesse Tyler Ferguson; Julie Bowen and Eric Stonestreet of “Modern Family”; Christa Miller and Bill Lawrence of “Cougar Town”; “Hunger Games” actress Elizabeth Banks; actor Paul Rudd; New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie; Obama’s senior campaign adviser David Axelrod; National Security Adviser Tom Donilon; Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno.

AFP Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage of “Mythbusters”; writer Colm Toibin; DNC Executive Director Patrick Gaspard.

Atlantic Media Actress Rosario Dawson; chef José Andrés; “Sex and the City” writer Darren Star; Stacey Snider, co-chairwoman and CEO of DreamWorks Studios; Nancy Ann DeParle, deputy chief of staff for policy at the White House.

American Urban Radio Networks Singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder, actress Tamara Tunie.

Bloomberg Actress Zooey Deschanel and model Kate Upton.

Bloomberg BNA Actress Holly Robinson Peete.

CBS “Homeland” star Claire Danes; “The Good Wife” actress Christine Baranski; Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan; Lt. Gen. George J. Flynn; Raymond Kelly, commissioner of the New York City Police Department; actor Daniel Dae Kim; Sen. Amy Klobuchar; American foreign policy adviser and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice; Capt.”Sully” Sullenberger III; Rep. Allen West; Rep. Tim Scott.

CNN’s Piers Morgan Actress Goldie Hawn.

Fortune Actress Rashida Jones.

Fox News Kim Kardashian and her mother, Kris Jenner.

Fox’s Greta Van Susteren Actress Lindsay Lohan.

Huffington Post Actor Daniel Day-Lewis; actress Dakota Fanning; Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer of “True Blood”; Darren Criss of “Glee”; Nasim Pedrad of “Saturday Night Live”; Attorney General Eric Holder; Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke; Sen. Rand Paul; White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer.

The New Yorker “Portlandia” stars Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein; actor Jason Schwartzman; Aziz Ansari of “Parks and Recreation.”

Newsweek/The Daily Beast Actress Reese Witherspoon; “The Help” star Viola Davis; J.R. Martinez of “Dancing With the Stars”; Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano; Gen. David Petraeus; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand; Sen. Susan Collins; Rep. Steny Hoyer; Rep. Carolyn Maloney; Ambassador Melanne Verveer; Gov. Jerry Brown; Washington attorney Bob Barnett.

NPR Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas of “Once Upon a Time”; R&B songstress Mary J. Blige; singer John Legend; model Chrissy Teigen; actor Colin Hanks; Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes; Kathryn Stockett, author of “The Help.”

People “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson; actress Diane Keaton; William Levy of “Dancing With the Stars”; former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s daughter, Katherine; Sen. Olympia Snowe; White House chef and food policy director Sam Kass.

POLITICO Actress Charlize Theron; Eva Longoria of “Desperate Housewives”; Green Bay Packers star Charles Woodson; fashion designer and stylist Rachel Zoe; WME CEO Ari Emanuel; Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba; MPAA Chairman Chris Dodd; FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski; former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm; Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal; businessman and philanthropist Ronald S. Lauder; entrepreneur Aerin Lauder; DNCC’s Theo LeCompte; Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell; Obama campaign manager Jim Messina; filmmaker and journalist Perri Peltz; RNC Chairman Reince Priebus; Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt; entrepreneur Ivanka Trump; Sen. Mark Warner.

Time Actor George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler; Defense Secretary Leon Panetta; director Steven Spielberg and his wife, actress Kate Capshaw.

Reuters Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of Health and Human Services; Glyn Davies, special envoy to North Korea; 46th Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli Jr.; Mitt Romney’s top adviser Eric Fehrnstrom; Ambassador of France to U.S. François Delattre; Ambassador João Vale de Almeida.

USA Today Martha Stewart; TV host Kelly Ripa and her husband, actor Mark Consuelos; “The Big Bang Theory” actor Johnny Galecki; Kelli Garner of “Pan Am.”

The Washington Post Actor Pierce Brosnan; Adm. William H. McRaven.

Washington Times Uggie, the dog from “The Artist” (the pup will attend a reception but not the dinner itself), Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett, Redskins owner Dan Snyder, Redskins general manager Bruce Allen, DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier, Nationals general manager Michael Rizzo, Admiral James Winnefeld Jr., Chris Ruddy of NewsMax and Sam Sebastian, director of sales for Google.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 28 Apr 2012, 22:23

Thanks for that list, Lovelylois! There are some big names on that list. Just what you would expect at that type of function.
Hope George is enjoying himself.

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 23:32

IT'S ONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Apr 2012, 23:47

Diane keaton just no

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 28 Apr 2012, 23:57

Not all celebrities are stopping to talk...Reese Witherspoon just walked by...wonder if he'll talk? Feel sorry for the celebrities talking to the press when he does show up....Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Apr 2012, 00:00

Some one tweeting about it here

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Apr 2012, 00:06

Live blog here

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:13

Did anyone see George and Stacy ?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:15

The dinner has begun and I've not seen them at all.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:16

Oh ok I thought maybe I missed them. Getty and Wire image are putting up photos but still none.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:18

No one has seen them...tweeters are wondering where he is...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:18

Here's the live stream coverage if anyone wants to watch for a couple of hours.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:19

I love Michelle Obama's dress!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 01:20

Michelle looks really good.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next