George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Joanna Sat 12 May 2012, 20:39

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler
Bid on a copy of The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer signed by me & others: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Proceeds go to research. Auction ends May
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 14 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Missa Sat 12 May 2012, 21:36

EEOsandy wrote:
"George and Obama were on the same team, so they both won! I was the cheerleader on the side."

"George and Obama..." Remember on one of the red carpets when a Fox News Reporter asked George a question about "Obama" and he "scolded" him for referring to him as "Obama" and said "he's President Obama?"

Her reference to the president jumped out at me too, but I thought I was just being extra cranky today. Glad it irked other people too. Very Happy

Why no picture of Stacy and the president, with the tweet "My new BFF"? Anyone else think George confiscated her phone? Everyone probably had to give up their phones for the event, but I'm guessing George made sure he had Stacy's in his own pocket just to be safe. cameraclick Laughing
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 13 May 2012, 00:24

Has anyone on COH actually met SK, or at least know someone who has talked to her extensively? Is this her normal style of communication? What a perfect opportunity to acknowledge our president as caring enough to publicize a badly needed Boy's Club in a less-advantaged neighborhood, something that might be eliminated under a Republican Administration.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 13 May 2012, 00:55

My soon to be ex-sister in law also chooses the network as choice of communication. Perhaps they both need the time to think before they type in order to get their thoughts in order.

Hence, I would assume a face to face intellectual conversation with ms. stacy has not yet occured, and most likely will not. I know george clooney is suit and tie smart looking - but he could turn out to be dumb talking - couldn't he? LOL flower

bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 13 May 2012, 02:09

twittle dee twittle dumb...
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 May 2012, 04:39

phys major you ARE funny! (-:
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 13 May 2012, 14:40

EEOsandy wrote:
"George and Obama were on the same team, so they both won! I was the cheerleader on the side."

"George and Obama..." Remember on one of the red carpets when a Fox News Reporter asked George a question about "Obama" and he "scolded" him for referring to him as "Obama" and said "he's President Obama?"

That was my very first thought! AND wasn't Stacy present when he said that; which makes it pretty interesting that she then did the very same thing he scolded someone else for doing. LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 13 May 2012, 14:58

Lighterside wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:

That was my very first thought! AND wasn't Stacy present when he said that; which makes it pretty interesting that she then did the very same thing he scolded someone else for doing. LOL

I went back and found the video. It was at the Academy Awards and Stacy was right by his side. In looking at the video (George starts at mark 2:17), George was more perturbed than I actually remembered. Check out the way he looks at the reporter. I was unable to get the video to copy here, but here's the link.

[url=http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscar-politics-george-clooney-angelina-jolie-fox-news-oreilly-sandra-bullock-red-carpet-295781]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 May 2012, 15:06

Ok since I wasn't the only one who noticed..even though I already PM'd someone about it, I guess I will comment....I remember that moment very well....It was the first real moment on a red carpet that I ever saw. Loved that he got mad and showed true feelings. I always think red carpets are just another performance and actors etc must act in a certain way. Again loved this real moment and yes she should have known better....wonder if she realized what she did. Or better yet if he did.... Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 13 May 2012, 15:10

I don't know how to start a new thread..So please move this..
I would like to wish everyone of you mothers out there happy mothers day!!! and just remember that one of the greatest gifts from the Heaven's above is a Child to LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
Mine are an incredible life force and something I thank God everyday for!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 13 May 2012, 15:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Gets Her Rah-Rah Back for George Clooney, President Obama's Basketball Game

It's not often that one's weekly schedule includes things such as: "Dinner at home with President" or "Boyfriend plays pickup game with Leader of Free World."

So you can forgive Stacy Keibler for still looking a bit wide-eyed after last week's visit to California by President Barack Obama.

A day after George Clooney hosted a multimillion-dollar fundraiser at his Los Angeles home Thursday, the Academy Award-winning actor and the president hit the hardwood for a pickup game that also featured Tobey Maguire

"It was such an honor, it really was," Keibler tells PEOPLE while attending the 19th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in Los Angeles on Saturday. "To have the President at our house was such an unbelievable honor. I would say that there is such an energy and a presence, and I felt almost speechless."

Speechless that is until the "boys" hit the Chevoit Recreation Center on Friday morning in an effort to settle a longstanding and increasingly friendly feud over who's got the best game on the A-Lists of politics and acting.

That's when Keibler, a former Baltimore Ravens' cheerleader, was able to access the more vocal part of her personality.

"I was a cheerleader on the side," she says, adding that she was thankful that she never had to choose between rooting for her man of the house, and her man in the White House. "George and Obama were on the same team, so they both [won]. It made it easy
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 13 May 2012, 15:21

Wow!!!! She said "our house"!!!!! Has she really moved in??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 13 May 2012, 15:24

EEOsandy wrote:I went back and found the video. It was at the Academy Awards and Stacy was right by his side. In looking at the video (George starts at mark 2:17), George was more perturbed than I actually remembered. Check out the way he looks at the reporter. I was unable to get the video to copy here, but here's the link.

[url=http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscar-politics-george-clooney-angelina-jolie-fox-news-oreilly-sandra-bullock-red-carpet-295781]

Here's the link - the video is under "Arrivals" See mark 2:17

He really does look pissed at the 2:20 mark. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Sun 13 May 2012, 15:38

So it's "our house" now? haha Very Happy
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 13 May 2012, 15:51

davidarochelle wrote:Has anyone on COH actually met SK, or at least know someone who has talked to her extensively? Is this her normal style of communication? What a perfect opportunity to acknowledge our president as caring enough to publicize a badly needed Boy's Club in a less-advantaged neighborhood, something that might be eliminated under a Republican Administration.

I have met her a long time ago when she was just starting as a cheerleader with the Ravens, and I know several people who know her. Hate to hold people to the way they were when they were in college, but from what I have heard from others she is basically what you see. I'd call her just fluff, not really any deep thoughts. I thought she wasn't going to his more political events, because it really wasn't her thing, but who knows. I think she might just be a fun diversion for him, especially after Eli, who seemed like so much drama. But if you are expecting her to be this partner for him with his causes I think you will be disappointed. I know she does charity events, not saying she doesn't care, but not into higher policy and political thinking, unless she changes.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 13 May 2012, 16:10

Madsky, I think what he needs right now is fluff and a fun diversion after the melodramatics of Eli. But I don't see any long-term attachment here.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 May 2012, 16:23

She just let everyone know she is living with George. We got it straight from the horses mouth.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 May 2012, 16:27

I think it's been 'our house' for quite a while. GTC has referred to it in all sorts of oblique ways, being the private person that he is

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 13 May 2012, 16:41

If Stacy was an intelligent woman would have avoided saying "our house"
1° it is not her house but George's house
2 ° because then the house was Celine, Lisa, and Sarah Ely ................ I mentioned all? (Not sure)
If he were smart he would have said "at home" but unfortunately
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 May 2012, 17:39

Next up for George - dinner out with the mother-in-law!!!

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

So happy to have my mom visit for #MothersDay! Hope all of you moms out there have an amazing day!

10:35 AM - 13 May 12via HootSuite · Details
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 13 May 2012, 17:52

So when you date George what's his becomes yours....nice must be love!!!!! Can't. Wait for the baby announcements!!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 13 May 2012, 17:59

When you date George, the rule is NOTHING is yours. YOU are a rent an arm candy piece. Remember you as a woman have an expiration date. I call this the sour milk rule which no gal dating George should ever forget. Baby needs or having any kind of marriage thoughts accelerates the expiration date to the present. Don't these women get the George Dating Rules 101 handbook with their contract?

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 18:05

Ah.... but he's still lovely though and is lovely to look at and
makes lovely films and has a very active lovely social conscience.

(Just trying to keep the balance lovely, girls) lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 May 2012, 18:10

It's our house while she lives there I seriously don't think she expects George to marry her. As long as she is content to live with him without marriage things will be fine.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 13 May 2012, 18:19

Annemarie,
Doesn't SK still have her own house? Does she live at G's when he's not there? Or is she trying to make it look like they're really close because that helps her get work? And being snarky, are they both faithful to each other?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 18:31

Where to go to find the answers to those questions davida ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 13 May 2012, 18:34

Joanna,
Since I don't know any 100% guaranteed psychics that are up-to-date on G's late night time activities, I'm asking the opinions of those on COH. Maybe some have special info. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 13 May 2012, 19:16

cindigirl wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:I went back and found the video. It was at the Academy Awards and Stacy was right by his side. In looking at the video (George starts at mark 2:17), George was more perturbed than I actually remembered. Check out the way he looks at the reporter. I was unable to get the video to copy here, but here's the link.

cant find the arrivals likn! Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 13 May 2012, 20:22

I know I just said she is not that smart, but I wonder if she really said "our house" to People mag. I just can't believe she is that dumb. I am sorry even if your name is on the deed and you spend more time there than George not sure you should ever say that. Isn't that the second step to the end?
Step 1. Insinuate marriage (she posed in wedding dresses)
Step 2. Claim you're living with him ( well now she's done it)
Final Step. Talk about Babies!!! (she has been dancing around this see what she does next)

Actually funny but think this is from a movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
Anybody wonder if George's people have People on speed dial when he needs to break up with someone and they didn't tell People to embellish ? Make's it easy, she wanted more!!!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 May 2012, 20:27

I couldn't answer those questions I can only go by what she says. If she is living with him good for her. If she is then he obviously wants her there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 21:07

"Posed in wedding dresses ?"
A paid modelling job, just like any other modelling job.
Dancing around "talk about babies ?" confused gotpics

Laughing out loud
Me thinks good imaginations are going to waste sometimes,
by just writing on here.
Surely there's a novel lurking, trying to get out ?
Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 13 May 2012, 21:38

Joanna,
Actually I use COH to practice my writing and comedy skills. (And to laugh at Melbert) LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 13 May 2012, 22:07

it's me wrote:

cant find the arrivals likn! Rolling Eyes

Scroll down to the end of the article It's me. It's right there.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 13 May 2012, 22:09

Joanna, just an attempt at humor about the many but same ways George ends his relationships. I leave the creative writing to you.

But if you must take it literally.

1. Really the only job she can get is modeling Wedding Gowns. I am sure most guys who don't want to get married would love for their girlfriend to pose in wedding gowns, and it could never be inferred as a hint!

2. We all bring our friends with infants to Cabo and a bar, seems like Dancing around babies to me, and I have pictures.

3. Let's not forget at least according to People she said "our" house excellent move. Guys who don't want to get married love this! Brings you closer.

Seems like classic ways to lose a bit of a commitment challenged guy like George.

Just saying at least as far as the celebrity magazines go, when it ends the story is the same. The girl wanted marriage, family and George didn't blah blah blah!!! Starting to wonder if there is a script. Joanna are you writing it? Are we still at the lovey-dovey part or can we fast forward now?

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 22:36

Still at the lovey-dovey part of course, it's obvious to all. LOL
I'm on the 12th chapter now and making good progress.
OOOOOO.... I'll make a fortune soon !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 14 May 2012, 03:05

Re: Housing

It doesn't seem that any of his known properties are actually 'home'. They both (all?) seem to have work involvement- more like hotels (motels!!!! LOL) - or bed and breakfast. Isn't there a movie about a similiar building in texas - and it's the best little? flower

In regards to the lose a guy in 10 days - she'll need to belt this one out:

You walked into the party
Like you were walking onto a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf it was apricot
You had one eye in the mirror
As you watched yourself gavotte
And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner
They'd be your partner, and

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't you?

You had me several years ago
When I was still quite naive
Well, you said that we made such a pretty pair
And that you would never leave
But you gave away the things you loved
And one of them was me
I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and

You're so vain
You're so vain
Don't you? Don't you?

I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and

You're so vain
You're so vain
Don't you? Don't you?

Well, I hear you went up to Saratoga
And your horse naturally won
Then you flew your Lear jet up to Nova Scotia
To see the total eclipse of the sun
Well, you're where you should be all the time
And when you're not, you're with
Some underworld spy or the wife of a close friend
Wife of a close friend, and

You're so vain
You're so vain
Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?

You're so vain
You're so vain
You're so vain

You're so vain (so vain)
Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 May 2012, 11:38

Just saw this:

Stacey Keibler snubs pal’s wedding

Clooney's girlfriend dumps wrestling colleague

Posted 14 May 2012 10:43 am

STACEY KEIBLER, former WWE wrestler turned professional George Clooney girlfriend is in the process of upgarding her friends to match her new A-list status. Keibler was due to be at the wedding this weekend of former WWE colleague Gail Kim and Robet Irvine, presenter for the Food Network, but pulled out on learning that Clooney’s $40,000-a-head fundraiser for President Obama – also attended by Tobey Maguire, Robert Downey Jr and Jack Black – was happening on the same day.

As awkward conversations go, explaining to a friend that you won’t be at her wedding because you’ve been invited to something better is hard to beat.

It is likely that Kim and Irvine will use exercise to work through their feelings about the snub: British-born Irvine, who is known as much for his muscles as for his (dubious and disputed) claim to have made the wedding cake for Charles and Di, was voted one of the 25 fittest guys in the US by Men’s Fitness magazine in 2007.

Kim, meanwhile, is the reigning titleholder of the TNA (Total Nonstop Action) Women’s Knockout Championship, where the winner is determined after what’s termed a “lingerie battle” – much like a normal battle, only chillier.

Excellent example of a publication making up stuff to fit the facts.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 14 May 2012, 18:04

It's starting to hit all the there publications the she missed her friends wedding to have dinner with the president. Think there is going to be a lot of negative press for her about this, Friends should always come first. Not cool Stacy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Mon 14 May 2012, 18:10

I'm pretty sure my friends would disown me if I skipped a dinner with the President to attend their wedding.
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 May 2012, 18:24

For a time Stacy has done the right thing! A Bf is more important than a friend, where is the problem? Ah sure no one is sure that he is her BF!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 14 May 2012, 18:28

Lelacorb I have to disagree you should never ditch your friends for your boyfriend!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 14 May 2012, 18:39

I don't think she ditched her friend for a boyfriend. She ditched her friend for a dinner with President Obama. How many of you would let that opportunity pass I wonder.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 14 May 2012, 18:42

I agree cindigirl....I was betwixt and between on this issue..but she did say it was a "once in a lifetime" event (ok the snarkiness in me thinks she might never do this again) and it is the President of the US....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 14 May 2012, 18:58

There are beautiful pics of SK from SElf posted with this article:
Keibler goes to the mat for O
Last Updated: 10:16 AM, May 14, 2012
Posted: 11:43 PM, May 13, 2012
Stacy Keibler was supposed to be at the wedding of her former WWE wrestling pal Gail Kim and the Food Network’s Robert Irvine — but skipped the event to attend George Clooney’s fund-raiser for President Obama.
Keibler missed out on the nuptials at the Charles Krug Wintery in Napa, Calif., on Thursday to instead be at Clooney’s big $40,000-a-head Obama gig also attended by Tobey Maguire, Robert Downey Jr. and Jack Black.
But the wedding was just as lavish an affair. Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, Food Network host Michael Chiarello, Camelback Mountain executive chef Beau MacMillan and Citizen Cake owner and Iron Chef finalist Elizabeth Faulkner all cooked separate courses.
SELF
Stacy Keibler, the girlfriend of George Clooney, appears in the June issue of SELF magazine.
SELF
Keibler skipped her wrestler pal Gail Kim's wedding to attend George Clooney's Barack Obama fundraiser last week.

SELF
The former NFL dancer cheered on her boyfriend and Obama in a basketball game the next day.
Sources tell us Food Network star Guy Fieri was best man to “Restaurant: Impossible” host Irvine, and Morimoto and Food Network “Unwrapped” host Marc Summers both led the toasts.
Witnesses said Irvine, 46, and Kim, 35, “are totally in love.” And you can tell why: Kim is the reigning titleholder of the TNA (Total Nonstop Action) Women’s Knockout Championship and wrestled under the name “La Felina.”
British chef Irvine said on Twitter that he planned the event, giving his bride only the date and the location. He tweeted, “My total surprise wedding for @gailkimITSME is almost done, she has no knowledge of what’s going on and I am surprising her . . . she knows just to show up looking as she always does beautiful and I have everything else.”
Meanwhile, Keibler looks just as beautiful in Self’s June issue. She told the magazine: “I pride myself in taking great care of my mind, body and soul and not just through exercise. It’s also about getting enough sleep, eating nutritious and organic meals and taking good care of my skin.”
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 May 2012, 19:12

cindigirl wrote:I don't think she ditched her friend for a boyfriend. She ditched her friend for a dinner with President Obama. How many of you would let that opportunity pass I wonder.

That's true cindi....she had an offer she couldn't refuse.
A true friend would understand why she couldn't be there.

Do we know for certain that she was invited to the wedding ?
Or is it just gossip mags making a few bucks off her....again !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 May 2012, 19:28

Interesting question, Joanna. It's a double-edged sword all the time

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 14 May 2012, 19:29

I personally wouldn't miss my friends wedding to have dinner with the president. Not really once in a life time opportunity as she had the opportunity at the WHCD. However I would miss my friends wedding to have dinner with George, hell I'd probably sell one of my friends to have dinner with George Wedding
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 14 May 2012, 19:34

If the wedding were really that important to her she could have attended, left early, and then by flown privately to G, even if it meant leaving G alone for the early part of the dinner. Don't forget we're talking about jet setters. And it would have given everyone else more private time with G. LOL And far more pap attention to SK.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 May 2012, 19:38

Cindy, The next mrs clooney, Joanna I understand that you believe that Stacy has gone to dinner but not for the love of George but for love of gossip and celebrity
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 14 May 2012, 20:00

I'd hate to have to make that choice, the wedding sounds like a dream too! But I think I probably would've dined with the Prez. It is a once in a lifetime thing, and it's national - global news, vs. the WWE marrying the Food Network...
It sucks that she had to make that choice.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next