George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by silly girl Thu 31 May 2012, 17:45

There were a couple of tweets about people doing interviews with her...lifestyle stuff. Probably safer questions. The ladies of View can be brutal in their questions....thanks for watching TNMC...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by EEOsandy Thu 31 May 2012, 17:45

Twitter from Cristina Gibson whose LinkedIn account indicates she is a Freelance Fashion Writer at SheKnows, LLC. Looks like she was headed to interview Stacy at 8:11 this morning. I can't imagine Stacy would back out of the View for this.

Cristina Gibson‏@CristinaGibson

Good morning! Headed to interview the lovely @StacyKeibler shortly. Any questions for her?
8:11 AM - 31 May 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 31 May 2012, 17:54

lovelylois wrote:
Merlin wrote:Don't know if this is already on here..in today's Enquirer...

George Clooney, looney in love with Lady Long Legs Stacy Keibler, had diners goggle-eyed in disbelief at swanky Craig's eatery in West Hollywood as he spoon-fed his babe like a baby! "George and Stacy were with Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber - who both started looking very uncomfortable when the spoon feeding continued on past the salads, through the main course, and then dessert," said My Gourmet Spy. "Everyone was staring and it absolutely made me want to barf!

I was thinking this made up article is probably from the time the four were seen at Craigs restaurant, a few weeks ago, and that weekend she was supposed to go to White House Correspondence dinner and did not. Maybe they had a couples fight that night, because she did not want to be spoon fed at the correspondence dinner and he insisted upon it. She probably felt embarrassed that he did that in front of Rande and Cindy, treating her like a little girl. LOL Laughing
Inspector Gadget you cracked the case wide open!!!!!! LOL
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 31 May 2012, 17:58

melbert wrote:Phys major, I have to go take a cold shower now!! Thanks for that!!
Nine and 1/2 weeks one of my favorite movies... Very Happy
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 31 May 2012, 18:01

melbert wrote:
phys major wrote:Huston we have been cleared for take off.....4,3,2,1,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o&feature=fvwrel
OK, so did NO ONE notice that David Bowie was wearing a hat and t-shirt with "GC" on it!!!!!??????
Ahh, There are no coincidences!!!!!! Everything is just as it should be.... Very Happy
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 31 May 2012, 18:14

Thanks Phys Major I try to keep on top of things.

Either the View pulled her due to schedule issues or she pulled, maybe worried about too many personal questions. I have seen all of them, especially Joy Behar come from no where with some harsh questions to celebs. I remember a few years ago, when Hugh Hefner's girlfriends were on the show, it started off nice and by the end, Joy and Rosie were asking how can you sleep with this guy. Isn't he too old for you. The girls were very offended.

I also am surprised that Stacy had to fly to New York to do one of these type of magazine interviews, I would think they have free lance writers out in California that could interview her. There must be another reason why she flew all the way to New York, maybe for a main advertisement or endorsement. To me, she really is no different from the other girlfriends in the type of work she is getting and magazine interviews. When she gets the front cover of US editions of Vogue or Harpers Bizarre or hosts Saturday Night Live or is the main guest on David Letterman then it will be different for me.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 31 May 2012, 18:44

Ok so apparently she is at the Chew...also ABC...not sure if it is taped..

<

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 31 May 2012, 19:01

silly girl wrote:Ok so apparently she is at the Chew...also ABC...not sure if it is taped..

<

Google the Chew and at the abc website, it says you can watch full episodes: beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-chew
My work computer won't let me access it, so someone else will have to check it out. Hopefully our UK posters can access it, too.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 31 May 2012, 19:06

I don't believe the National Enquirer story either about SK being fed an ENTIRE meal in public. I mean did they talk about the color of her bib, or about how much food she spilled? And did she use her own hands to drink? LOL I do enjoy tasting my dates' food, or being fed just a few bites. But if I WERE ever to get married, which is doubtful, my finance would know well in advance that if he dared smash cake on my face then we would instantly divorce.

Talk shows regularly change guests last minute depending on availability and importance, and on breaking gossip stories. Sometimes they are even paid a cancellation fee.

Kudos for SK for her gig, as I think it's one of the most beneficial things that she has done. I encourage everyone to watch the promo.

When I worked at the Bellagio, they served the most incredible desserts in employee's dining. We all talked about our exercise regimes while we were very sinfully indulging, and taste testing. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 31 May 2012, 19:21

davidarochelle wrote:I don't believe the National Enquirer story either about SK being fed an ENTIRE meal in public. I mean did they talk about the color of her bib, or about how much food she spilled? And did she use her own hands to drink?

lol!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 May 2012, 22:42

Lakin460 wrote:
silly girl wrote:Ok so apparently she is at the Chew...also ABC...not sure if it is taped..

<

Google the Chew and at the abc website, it says you can watch full episodes: beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-chew
My work computer won't let me access it, so someone else will have to check it out. Hopefully our UK posters can access it, too.

she wasn't on today and is not indicated as a guest for tomorrow. Not sure how far in advance this show records as I've never watched it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 31 May 2012, 23:29

Some shows tape a week in advance. It said on the website that they tape Mon - Thurs in the morning with one taping in the afternoon for a later date. A woman I work with went to see Live w/ Kelly last Tuesday and stayed for two tapings ---they taped the Memorial Day show that day too. I know that the View usually tapes two on Thursdays the extra for the Friday show...(I was unemployed for awhile so got to know these shows well). She might be on next week.

The owner of the restaurant tweeted he was happy to see her last night and wished her safe travels.... Como perhaps?

I for one wouldn't want to be interviewed by the ladies from the View if my bf doesn't like publicity....they can be brutal....

Last edited by silly girl on Thu 31 May 2012, 23:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 00:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link for Stacy's latest fitness interview on Access Hollywood. Hope the link works.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 01 Jun 2012, 00:39

I just sat down and put the TV on and she showed up for a two second piece talking about meeting the President and helping children....quick but ok. She seems to be doing better interviews....she must have had a few interviews today....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 00:53

silly girl wrote:I just sat down and put the TV on and she showed up for a two second piece talking about meeting the President and helping children....quick but ok. She seems to be doing better interviews....she must have had a few interviews today....

I saw that too on access hollywood, it was part of the interview I posted above but I guess that was the only part they wanted to put on air.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:01

I think she handled the Access Hollywood interviews really well, even tho there's a hint of the 'don't go there' about them. Very calm.

I sense this relationship is defintely long-term now. We know they're due to go to Greece this summer and obviously Como, plus all those location hunts. (Or, aa GTC put it, we're going to be on the road a lot in the summer). It'll be interesting to see how DWTS schedules impact on things Definitely get the impression that's happening....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:17

Ok, just watched the Access Hollywood video. My impressions -

she's way more confident here than I've ever seen her in an interview, which speaks to me of a confidence or assuredness (a.k.a. security) of her position and I'm translating that to her relationship with George. So I agree with party animal that she may be around awhile. Don't like it, but it seems more probable than ever...

Her hair is different. Maybe it's a new stylist who decided to do his/her own thing or maybe she's 'evolving' again and this is the face of the new, more confident, 'edgier' Stacy.

Akin to the more confident observation, she's more in control, way less of a robot in this interview, like she's thinking on her feet instead of being uber conscious not to say the wrong thing. Again, I think this is a confidence instilled from becoming relaxed or comfortable in her standing with George.

I dont' know, maybe I'm reading WAAAAAAY more into this, but maybe not....eh? We shall see.....

Oh, the times they are a'changin'.........
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:24

OH, sorry....one more thing. Did you notice her rub her nose at one point. She's not done that before. That's a George gesture. It conveys a friendly, 'hey, I'm normal just like you' feeling. The effect is one that ingratiates you to your audience. George does it all the time. He brushes imaginary lint from his pants leg, he rubs the side of his nose....if you pay attention to how those gestures make you, as an observer feel about who you're observing....well, it's endearing.

I don't mean to be so miniscule in my observations, but to me this stuff is glaring. I can't help but pick up on inuendo. Ok, I'm done now. thanks for enduring my synopsis.......
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:25

Or maybe she is confident because it is over? or coming to an end, and she doesn't have to be cautious! Just an observation..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:26

Lakin460 wrote:OH, sorry....one more thing. Did you notice her rub her nose at one point. She's not done that before. That's a George gesture. It conveys a friendly, 'hey, I'm normal just like you' feeling. The effect is one that ingratiates you to your audience. George does it all the time. He brushes imaginary lint from his pants leg, he rubs the side of his nose....if you pay attention to how those gestures make you, as an observer feel about who you're observing....well, it's endearing.

I don't mean to be so miniscule in my observations, but to me this stuff is glaring. I can't help but pick up on inuendo. Ok, I'm done now. thanks for enduring my synopsis.......
Or she just got through in the bathroom!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:27

Lakin460 wrote:OH, sorry....one more thing. Did you notice her rub her nose at one point. She's not done that before. That's a George gesture. It conveys a friendly, 'hey, I'm normal just like you' feeling. The effect is one that ingratiates you to your audience. George does it all the time. He brushes imaginary lint from his pants leg, he rubs the side of his nose....if you pay attention to how those gestures make you, as an observer feel about who you're observing....well, it's endearing.

if you look and listen closely she was sniffing and then wiped her nose. Pollen count is crazy here in the northeast.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:29

Hi Ladies,

RE: Access Hollywood Interview

Shame on me for judging...but she is sitting there talking about how healthy she is while her nose is running. Some one from her team needs to tell her not to wipe her runny nose with her hand? So gross.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:30

Well, ok, maybe...but I still think she's learning from George the art of charm and good PR.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:33

The spoon feeding story has me wondering if it's true, George makes such an effort to avoid PDA's so being so intimate while dining in public just doesn't sound like him. But maybe he's not as shy with his GF's when there are no camera's recording his every move.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:34

during these kind of interviews they get the questions ahead of time so it's easier for them to seem more confident than say on a read carpet. The way she kept looking to the side and down rather than focusing on the interviewer looked to me like she is still uncomfortable with being interviewed. Not saying it was a bad interview, improvements from previous ones thats for sure, but definitely didn't see her brimming with confidence. And plus you don't sniff and wipe your nose on camera.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:37

Yep, I think you're right, Lakin. The hair thing is part of the promotional stuff she was demonstrating for a John Frieda blonde spray-thingy.

She just seems at ease and happy. And so has GTC over the last several months

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:39

And it could be she was just trying his food! Happens all the time with lovers

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:41

Ok, not saying she's brimming with confidence, just saying I see change, and change is precipitated by influence. I see a woman more at ease and my conjecture is simply this.....could it be she's 'settling into' her relationship with George. that's all. you know how we like to banter about with our different opinions, 'chew the fat' so to speak. But like party animal said, it wouldn't surprise me if she defies the intial predictions and is around for awhile.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:43

Maybe the confidence is related to her career showing movement. I'd hate to think that any woman is only confident because of a man or a relationship.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:48

Ok yes she did seem more confident...she also seemed like she has a cold....as for GC...how can we tell if he seems "at ease and happy" we haven't seen him?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 01:50

Well, true.....no doubt her career uptick is a boost in confidence. and maybe that's her perspective. But even then, it is a direct result of who her boyfriend is, right?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 01 Jun 2012, 02:06

Confidence from security in her relationship to G or from getting better coaching in how to be successful in interviews? And even though it's common practice, it is still bad form to touch your face for any reason or to fidget during interviews. Hollywood is always more critical of women than of men. Glad you're getting better at the game SK but still be careful. And how do we know that by "disappearing" G isn't creating distance, and will continue to do so because of his work schedule?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Jun 2012, 02:11

There've been lots of coded messages from GTC about this relationship, I think

'In my working life I'm very happy, yes. And in my personal life, I and all the people I love and care about are in a really good place' to Charlie Rose on Person to Person

'My private life is private, and I'm very happy in it'

Robin Richards interview at Oscars with SK the other side of him 'I'm very happy to be the meat in this sandwich'.....etc, etc

I don't know of any other time that he's made remarks like this, do you? Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 02:30

Ok, I went back and viewed the video again. this time I noticed that for the first several seconds she kept sniffling and seemed to be breathing thru her mouth, as if she was congested. then I saw the nose wipe.

I concede that she was genuinely wiping her nose as opposed to gesturing for effect. I glazed over it in the first viewing, looking at the overall presence on camera. So my bad, folks. I agree. Her nose was running, she wiped it and it was a crude thing to do.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 02:54

phys major wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe this is what they were going for! George must be Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde because he is always doing naughty things that only spy's can see!!!!!

OMG!!!! I have GOT to see this movie!!!! Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! Hot DAMN!!!!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 01 Jun 2012, 04:22

definitely have to see the movie Lakin. It's good from the beginning thru the end.

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 01 Jun 2012, 13:08

Stacy back in LA.

Chris Brown Sprays Champagne in the Club – and Almost Hits Stacy Keibler!
Friday June 01, 2012 06:00 AM EDT

Chris Brown seemed to be having quite a time with girlfriend Karrueche Tran. The couple kicked off their adventure at day club XIV Summer Sessions in Hollywood, where Brown "sprayed bottle after bottle of Ace of Spades champagne," an onlooker says, adding that Stacy Keibler sat tables away with girlfriends trying to stay dry.

Following their daytime fun, Brown and his lady love made their way to Greystone Manor in West Hollywood, where he continued spraying partygoers with "thousands of dollars of rosé champagne," the source says. Joined by two security guards carrying umbrellas to protect them from the hailing champagne and confetti, the couple hung out with a small entourage and danced to house music.
– Jennifer Garcia

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 01 Jun 2012, 13:15

Stacy to be in June's Instyle magazine.

Stacy Keibler News‏@stacy_keibler
Stacy Keibler appears in June's InStyle Mag as part of "The Sexy Dozen" along w/ @joemanganiello @katharinemcphee & others..
12 hours ago

Stacy Keibler News‏@stacy_keibler
Sexy picture of Stacy Keibler from InStyle Magazine June 2012 issue #fb (credit to superiorpics op) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 01 Jun 2012, 13:55

My take on the interview above - of course she seems more confident, she's been saying the same thing, over, and over, and over in every single interview/magazine/sound bite she's done, so I would think at this point that GF has it down. Didn't even really think about what she was saying, and apparently wasn't really listening either. When the interviewer asked her about guys in the gym, she initially agreed, then said, "what? I said that?" And the interviewer had to repeat it again. It's the same interview we've seen. Different time, different place, same interview.

The hair? If the stylist was trying to make her look older - mission accomplished. She looked like she walked right out of the sixties. And super blonde at the bottom, maybe extensions?

Just to throw in, Kim Kardashian's voice makes me want to box my own ears. Winey, nasaly. And all of them sound like that. We could use their voices as weapons of mass destruction...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 01 Jun 2012, 13:57

Thanks Watching...wow...Stace looks like some kind of mad woman!! Not at all like normal, trying to look more like her wrestling days I think, either that or planning the bust up with lovely George!! Gone a bit overboard with the self tan. Interesting....???!!! Idea
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:15

Wow, I just watched the video you all have been talking about and yes, Stacy seems more confident but at the same time, I personally don't trust people who can't look you in the eye when they talk to you. She kept looking down and it seemed like she was looking at something....JMO. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it when the GF's get over confident in their relationship with GC that is like a kiss of death? She may be around for a long time and we'll have to put up with her but seriously, she just kinda bugs. Again, JMO.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20