George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:40

Lakin460 wrote:
Michelle meyers wrote:those sunglasses reminds me of the movie The Fly..... Laughing

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

help meee.... help meee....
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 8 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by it's me Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:42

LOL!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have one more comment about the US Magazine video - I am sorry, but Stacy has annoying voice.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:08

Whewwww, it wasn't just me
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:11

Well EEO....not being offensive, but....
that's Husband's for you....

I can't write in a sarcastic tone lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:17

Joanna wrote:Well EEO....not being offensive, but....

Well, Joanna...not being offensive, but... my husband would have told me that on our first date. Just like I would have told him if his fly was open.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:20

EEOsandy wrote:

Well, Joanna...not being offensive, but... my husband would have told me that on our first date. Just like I would have told him if his fly was open.

( snicker snicker ) she said fly ( snicker snicker)
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:21

lovelylois wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have one more comment about the US Magazine video - I am sorry, but Stacy has annoying voice.

She naturally talks in a sing-song cheerleader voice. It's almost like she will catch herself and stop for awhile, but then it comes back. Also, the head-bobbing is annoying. If she's serious about engaging in a career where she has to speak, she needs some training.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:26

EEOsandy wrote:

lol! Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:29

Michelle meyers wrote:Whewwww, it wasn't just me

No, hon, I think most of us on here agree her voice is not pleasant to listen to, UNLIKE Nick Clooney's, who I could listen to for hours! (And George, too!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:37

In a few short hours the US Mag video makes George in love with Stacy's style. If she didn't mention George in the video, the gossip sites probably wouldn't be interested in her.

George Clooney Attracted to Girlfriend Stacy Keibler's Laidback Style
By Staff
Apr 18, 2012

George Clooney with Girlfriend Stacy Keibler at the 2012 Oscars

George Clooney "doesn't care" if his girlfriend dresses up or not.

'The Descendants' actor is dating former wrestler Stacey Keibler, and although she's frequently seen wearing glamorous creations to red carpet events, George is equally attracted to her when she's in ordinary clothes.

Stacey told Usmagazine.com: "George is always happy with everything that I wear. He doesn't care whether I'm dressed up or down.

"I could never be the girl that has to put my hair and make up on and do my hair before I go out the house."

However, Stacey, 32, admitted she enjoyed picking her dress for the Oscars in February, for which she settled on a floor-length gold Marchesa gown with matching high heeled sandals.

She said: "I've always loved fashion when it comes to fashion, I've definitely evolved, and I've got to work with some amazing designers.

"I never feel pressure to dress a certain way, but it was such a fun experience to go to fashion week and see a dress and try it on and then wear it to the Oscars, I'm extremely grateful for that."

While Stacey is not particular about the clothes she wears, she adheres to a rigorous workout regime to ensure she stays in shape.

She previously explained: "I'm very active, so I work out probably five times a week or more. I try to eat very balanced meals and I try to eat as organically as I can. I also make sure I wash my face every night. One of my most important routines is hydrating my skin every morning and night with creams, oils and nourishing treatments."

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:44

i think Dick Clark's death is bigger news than this..
So, is what is going on in Sudan...

I could go on
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Apr 2012, 01:03

Henway wrote:
I know this is dated the 16th, but this sounds way too familiar. And since we are in volume 8 for Stacy, I'm not going back to look. There was another time where the limo picked her up at George's house and she stopped for a bottle of water at the drug store. Exact same situation a few months apart? How ironic??!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 19 Apr 2012, 01:56

Michelle meyers wrote:i think Dick Clark's death is bigger news than this..
So, is what is going on in Sudan...

I could go on

Yes Dick Clark's death is bigger news, the Sudan, the Economy ,a war in the Middle East and a Presidential election,but I copied the National Ledger article on this thread, because it is the Stacy Thread and it a continuation of the US magazine video that was also on this thread..,

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 19 Apr 2012, 03:24

Sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes.... Oops silent

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 19 Apr 2012, 04:57

Is 8 threads about GC's girlfriend a record, if so I have a feeling that may be the only record SK will be breaking!!

And really we all know that there is bigger-more important news in the world than who GC dates and what we think of her, but IMO aren't we are all here to enjoy this forum, share opinions, and at times, take a break from some of the news in our own lives. To me that is one of the best needs that COH fills for me, a place where we may all be diff ages, live in diff continents, have diff opinions, but its a place to come to share, laugh, cry and droooool over the fabulous Mr Clooney, among friends.
Group

Sincere apologies if my above post has offended anyone - not my intention at all xo

Last edited by theminis on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 08:36; edited 1 time in total
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 19 Apr 2012, 07:08

melbert wrote:
Henway wrote:
I know this is dated the 16th, but this sounds way too familiar. And since we are in volume 8 for Stacy, I'm not going back to look. There was another time where the limo picked her up at George's house and she stopped for a bottle of water at the drug store. Exact same situation a few months apart? How ironic??!!!!

Mel your confussed it is old news, so in away your not confussed.
My point was why does everyone keep (ok not everyone)insisting George had his elbow surgery in NYC? That was it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 19 Apr 2012, 08:00

Only because I can' sleep....found this...looked at this person's twitter feed and he was flying back from Wash DC. ...although I thought there was some sort of event last night?

‏ @XXXXXX
Follow

Great flight. Drank some wine and relaxed with @XXXXX and @StacyKeibler
12:15 AM - 19 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:17

silly girl..I've PM'd you today
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:22

Which 2012 NFL game are you most excited about and why?

Stacy Keibler
"As a diehard Ravens fan, I always look forward to our divisional games against the Steelers, but this year's schedule is really awesome, especially our home games. I can't wait for Tom Brady and the Patriots to come to M&T Bank Stadium, since they knocked us out of the playoffs last year. That's probably the game I am most looking forward to, but it will also be interesting to see Peyton Manning on his new team, Eli Manning and the defending Super Bowl champs, and the Cowboys, too. What a schedule!"

Source

Found when I stumbled over this tweet:

Kevin Essig‏@JurESSIG_Park
@nfl @Patriots honestly, and i'm sorry, but who cares what @StacyKeibler says about the NFL? No girl has ever asked me about makeup. #fact
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:42

I notice that she said a lot more about her team than any of the
men said about theirs !
She obviously is a passionate and knowledgeable fan
of the Ravens.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 19 Apr 2012, 12:38

silly girl wrote:Only because I can' sleep....found this...looked at this person's twitter feed and he was flying back from Wash DC. ...although I thought there was some sort of event last night?

‏ @XXXXXX
Follow

The Hot Hollywood event was last night. Wireimage.com has pictures, but there are none of her.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 19 Apr 2012, 14:30

Lakin460 wrote:
Michelle meyers wrote:Whewwww, it wasn't just me

No, hon, I think most of us on here agree her voice is not pleasant to listen to, UNLIKE Nick Clooney's, who I could listen to for hours! (And George, too!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ahahaha Can you imagine what people would say if her voice sounded like one of theirs? affraid LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 19 Apr 2012, 14:54

silly girl wrote:Only because I can' sleep....found this...looked at this person's twitter feed and he was flying back from Wash DC. ...although I thought there was some sort of event last night?

‏ @XXXXXX
Follow

HAHAHAHHAHA was that an xxxxx rated tweeter or are you trying to hide their identity. If trying to hide that is funny since they publicly posted that tweet, for thousands to see. Thanks for the laugh! I dunno

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 19 Apr 2012, 15:48

EEOSANDY I was wondering if there were any pics of her at last nights event. You answered my question

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:16

Henway wrote:
melbert wrote:
Henway wrote:

Mel your confussed it is old news, so in away your not confussed.
My point was why does everyone keep (ok not everyone)insisting George had his elbow surgery in NYC? That was it.
Wow, do I feel like a doofusssss!!! I saw the 16th, the 16th was Monday, so why should I look at the whole date of 11-16-2011??? Thanks Hen!!!! One saving grace is that I remembered that it sounded familiar??? I think we all ASSUMED that George's surgery was in NYC as I think that we had reports he was there, then he appeared in Baltimore for the game with the arm brace. When I had my elbows done, it was outpatient. So, who really knows?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:16

This was on Stacy's twitter today. I guess Stacy did not borrow her Oscar Gown she had to pay with her American Express Card. Good to see she is like the rest of us. Laughing LOL

American Express ‏ @AmericanExpress Close
Platinum Card members chk out @MarchesaFashion gowns, incl @StacyKeibler's Oscar dress, @ #byinvitationonly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Retweeted by Stacy Keibler

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:26

From the Daily Mail -

George doesn't care if I'm dressed up or down,' says Stacy Keibler as she emerges with no make-up
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 14:06 EST, 19 April 2012 | UPDATED: 14:44 EST, 19 April 2012

George Clooney's girlfriend proved she really is a natural beauty as she arrived at LA airport last night.

Stacy Keibler, 32, looked radiant and relaxed strutted out of the terminal with barely a scrap of make-up on.

The former wrestler, who was sporting a golden tan, stood out from the crowd in a fashionable pair of bright purple jeans, which she teamed with a casual cardigan.

Fresh faced and fabulous: Stacy Keibler arriving at LAX last night

It comes after Stacy revealed her boyfriend George Clooney 'doesn't care' about what she wears.

While she's frequently seen wearing glamorous creations to red carpet events, George is equally attracted to her when she's in ordinary clothes.

Stacey told Us Weekly: 'George is always happy with everything that I wear. He doesn't care whether I'm dressed up or down.

'I could never be the girl that has to put my hair and make up on and do my hair before I go out the house.'

Purple reign: The former wrestler wore bright jeans on the flight

However, Stacy admitted she enjoyed picking her dress for the Oscars in February, for which she settled on a floor-length gold Marchesa gown with matching high heeled sandals.

She said: 'I've always loved fashion when it comes to fashion, I've definitely evolved, and I've got to work with some amazing designers.

'I never feel pressure to dress a certain way, but it was such a fun experience to go to fashion week and see a dress and try it on and then wear it to the Oscars, I'm extremely grateful for that.'

While Stacy is not particular about the clothes she wears, she adheres to a rigorous workout regime to ensure she stays in shape.

She previously explained: 'I'm very active, so I work out probably five times a week or more. I try to eat very balanced meals and I try to eat as organically as I can. I also make sure I wash my face every night. One of my most important routines is hydrating my skin every morning and night with creams, oils and nourishing treatments.'

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:56

The UK Daily Mail had this but NOBODY in the US got the story of her arrival? I guess that's why she wasn't at her US Weekly Hot Hollywood thingy?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Apr 2012, 01:18

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Fitting 4 my dress 4 the Correspondents' Dinner next wknd, check. Butt kicking' @ @barrysbootcamp check, #back2reality from vacation, check

5:56 PM - 19 Apr 12via web · Details
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 20 Apr 2012, 01:26

I think she is confused, her reality is a vacation!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 20 Apr 2012, 01:33

If that's what radiant is then I guess I am radiant too Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2012, 01:33

I hope the dress is not by Marchessa anything but that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Fri 20 Apr 2012, 02:07

theminis wrote:I think she is confused, her reality is a vacation!!!

She certainly doesn't seem to work as many days as she vacations. Of course, she probably counts days working out to fit into gowns to accompany George to his events as work days. Wink So I guess days spent getting a tan could also be considered work days.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 20 Apr 2012, 02:44

melbert wrote:Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Fitting 4 my dress 4 the Correspondents' Dinner next wknd, check. Butt kicking' @ @barrysbootcamp check, #back2reality from vacation, check

5:56 PM - 19 Apr 12via web · Details

Here she goes again acting like a teenager going to the prom. It is all about her and the outfit for the correspondents dinner. Why do I think she probably is the only celeb going to the Correspondents dinner talking about their dress on twitter. I wonder if Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer will be tweeting about what they are wearing to the dinner and will they spend the next two weeks getting ready for it. I wonder if Stacy realizes the dinner not only roasts the President,but it raises money for journalism scholarships. I have watched it for years on c-span and there is little focus on the celebs ,but more on the President and the First lady

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 20 Apr 2012, 03:52

I agree Lovelylois, she does tend to act like a teenager who scored a date with the jock at senior prom (mind you if I was dating George Clooney, I'd be walking around with a stupid grin on my face all day long in all likelihood!!!)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 20 Apr 2012, 04:30

some people think that life is all about them and they don't see outside of their bubble. i am still having flashbacks of her griping about gas prices when she clearly has the money.... is this snarky???
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Apr 2012, 06:02

(are you celebrating Brad and Angie
or LOVE itself
Michelle? Very Happy)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:15

For now Brad and Angie... hopefully soon it will be love
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:18

I'm confused - the style event that SK was honored for - she didn't attend or she wasn't photographed at?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:24

bellybaby wrote:I'm confused - the style event that SK was honored for - she didn't attend or she wasn't photographed at?

No she didn't attend - she apparently arrived at LAX at about the same time the event was going on.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:37

Thanks!

So, what I really just don't get - SK will do all sorts of crap to promote herself, and when there's an event - her movie, his fashion thing - she's nowhere to be seen. wtf??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 20 Apr 2012, 14:50

bellybaby wrote:Thanks!

So, what I really just don't get - SK will do all sorts of crap to promote herself, and when there's an event - her movie, his fashion thing - she's nowhere to be seen. wtf??

IMO she hasn't been attending events because of either 5 reasons, especially if she attends them alone.

1- She would be constantly be asked about George and their relationship and not about her. It becomes to difficult to answer the relationship questions, Same old answers.
2- Gossip Sites, magazines and paps aren't interested in her without George. (Notice in US magazine, the thing that took off ,on the internet from that video, was what George thinks about her outfits.)
3- She only attends the events that George attends, because that is what gets her the attention.
4-After awhile it may be embarrassing that she goes solo. "where's George", the public asks.
5-Maybe she has to get his permission to attend, because maybe that is the arrangement. He doesn't want the constant negative publicity that he did not attend.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 20 Apr 2012, 15:15

lovelylois wrote:I wonder if Stacy realizes the dinner not only roasts the President,but it raises money for journalism scholarships.

A dinner roasting President Obama and Michele? Wow, only in America!

Or did you mean "toast the president?"
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 15:20

bellybaby wrote:Thanks!

Seems that way, BB. Does she feel that since she's walked the red carpet for Oscar-nominated movies and most of the major motion picture awards events that she is now above showing up for the movie she appeared in and an event like Hot Hollywood. Or maybe George won't go to her functions and she doesn't want to go alone because of how that might be perceived. Either way, IMO it doesn't look too good.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 15:24

cindigirl wrote:
lovelylois wrote:I wonder if Stacy realizes the dinner not only roasts the President,but it raises money for journalism scholarships.

A dinner roasting President Obama and Michele? Wow, only in America!

Or did you mean "toast the president?"

No, it actually is a roast.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 15:51

From Celebitchy, written by Kaiser:

Stacy Keibler: “George Clooney doesn’t care whether I’m dressed up or down”

Here are some new photos of Stacy Keibler at LAX yesterday. People are making a big deal about Stacy not wearing makeup in these pics – I think she looks really pretty here. She looks younger and softer when Clooney’s crack team of stylists and image-makers haven’t gotten their hands on her. As for why she’s at LAX – I don’t know. I don’t know where she’s going. I don’t know where she’s been. I do know that she’s still with George Clooney. She was just tweeting about having her fitting for the dress she’s going to wear to the White House Correspondents Dinner in Washington, DC, which is a week from tomorrow. Stacy didn’t get the invite herself, you know. Clooney was invited, and Stacy is pretty confident that she’s going to be Clooney’s plus-one. For now. But what has been done can be undone, Stacy. Just ask Elisabetta Canalis, who just got dumped by a Jackass. So this week it’s the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, next month it may be a paid gig shilling lady-wrestling in Uzbekistan and a new “relationship” with Michael Lohan.

For now, though, Stacy is safe. Safe enough to wear wedding dresses for Hello Magazine. Safe enough to talk about being “grateful” for being allowed to walk the red carpet on Clooney’s arm. Yes, Stacy is profiled in the new Us Weekly – you can see some video here. Stacy is just talking about her “evolving” style now that she’s Clooney’s official piece.

Stacy revealed her boyfriend George Clooney ‘doesn’t care’ about what she wears. While she’s frequently seen wearing glamorous creations to red carpet events, George is equally attracted to her when she’s in ordinary clothes.

Stacey told Us Weekly: ‘George is always happy with everything that I wear. He doesn’t care whether I’m dressed up or down. I could never be the girl that has to put my hair and make up on and do my hair before I go out the house.’

However, Stacy admitted she enjoyed picking her dress for the Oscars in February, for which she settled on a floor-length gold Marchesa gown with matching high heeled sandals.

She said: ‘I’ve always loved fashion when it comes to fashion, I’ve definitely evolved, and I’ve got to work with some amazing designers. I never feel pressure to dress a certain way, but it was such a fun experience to go to fashion week and see a dress and try it on and then wear it to the Oscars, I’m extremely grateful for that.’

While Stacy is not particular about the clothes she wears, she adheres to a rigorous workout regime to ensure she stays in shape.

She previously explained: ‘I’m very active, so I work out probably five times a week or more. I try to eat very balanced meals and I try to eat as organically as I can. I also make sure I wash my face every night. One of my most important routines is hydrating my skin every morning and night with creams, oils and nourishing treatments.’

[From The Mail]

That’s interesting that she’s talking about her skin care and how it involved “creams, oils and nourishing treatments”. Personally, I don’t think Stacy has the best skin – like, it’s not her best feature. But can I just have a sidenote here about the night cream that I’m using? I started using Oil of Olay’s Age-Defying Night Cream last year, and I’ve never been happier with my skin. Sure, it would be really awesome to try some of those expensive night creams, but why bother when Oil of Olay works really, really well? I wonder what Stacy uses? Because for a 32-year-old, I don‘t really think she looks as young as she should (although it could be a styling issue). She and Clooney are always on vacation in Cabo too – I wonder if she uses sunscreen every day?

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 20 Apr 2012, 16:05

Thanks Sandy for the clarification of roast or toast.

And thanks for the Celebitchy article and pictures. I think Stacy looks sad and tired, must have been a hard flight.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Apr 2012, 16:14

Well, all I can say is that I wouldn't mind a face like that, which suits any hairstyle or look

All down to genetics I guess............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 16:37

cindigirl wrote:Thanks Sandy for the clarification of roast or toast.

And thanks for the Celebitchy article and pictures. I think Stacy looks sad and tired, must have been a hard flight.

Or maybe she was over-served on the flight? Remember the twitter from someone about drinking wine on the flight with her. I'm sure she flies 1st Class. I know that when I fly 1st with free wine I drink up even though it's not that great.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next