George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by EEOsandy Mon 16 Apr 2012, 14:33

Stacy's secret family...I just ran across this. It's pretty funny.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Apr 2012, 14:41

@EEOsandy thanks for the laugh this morning before work. Although, I think Gloria Steinem would think this video sets back the women's movement 50 years.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 16 Apr 2012, 14:56

lovelylois wrote:@EEOsandy thanks for the laugh this morning before work. Although, I think Gloria Steinem would think this video sets back the women's movement 50 years.

I definitely agree, Lovely L. It's like a modern-day episode of the Honeymooners. Could you imagine that show airing today? Gloria Allred would have someone else to sue.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:55

Looks like Stacy's back in LA:

From her twitter account:
Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
So excited to meet up with @RayRice27 today. Heard he might have something special for me from @usnikefootball. Fingers crossed!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 16 Apr 2012, 20:18

She might be in NYC....I looked at Ray Rice on Twitter and he tweeted about being in a place in NYC. Then I also saw a tweet from a @MattSiegal7 who mentinioned filming #Nike with @Rayrice27 & SK---his profile states he is in NYC. Saw on my blackberry so can't copy and paste.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 16 Apr 2012, 20:45

Who are these guys? Never heard of 'em.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 16 Apr 2012, 21:07

Lakin460 wrote:Who are these guys? Never heard of 'em.

Ray Rice is a running back for the Bengals.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Mon 16 Apr 2012, 21:09

I just came across an article from Vision Monday called Bold Face: Clooney's Leading Ladies, it's from April 13th. It didn't look like anyone else posted about it, my apologies if someone has. The only noteworthy thing in the article is that she's going to be in two movies this year. Maybe you guys already knew this, but somehow I had no idea she was going to be in two films. I guess I'll have to look her up in IMDB. The article also provides a photo with her in some sunglasses which are definitely NOT my style, but I'm a dork so what do I know?

The link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Stacy text: "Bold Face has never made much of a secret of her appreciation for one George Timothy Clooney. The Cloons is a hottie and in this edition we round up three of the gorgeous women who have been his leading ladies, on and off the screen…

Model, actress, Dancing with the Stars alum and former pro-wrestler, Stacy Keibler is George’s current significant other. During this year’s award season she played the coveted role of arm candy while he made the red carpet rounds for his work in The Descendants and The Ides of March and she looked flawless doing so. Speaking of looking flawless, here she is doing exactly that in the Valentino V623S sunglasses from Marchon. Lest you think this one is just another pretty face, Ms. Keibler earned her SAG card at the ripe old age of eight and will appear on the big screen in two movies this year… "
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 16 Apr 2012, 21:14

Here's what IMDB has. Dysfunctional Friends was released last year.

2012 Dysfunctional Friends

2012 A Drop of Love

I've never heard of anyone except her who is starring in Drop of Love:

A Drop of Love (2012)

A Caucasian university student tries to win an affable South Asian girl's heart on a summer day at a beach-side park, but he's in for a big surprise.

Director:
Golam Mustofa

Writers:
Christopher Rinaman (co-writer), Afrin Islam (story), and 2 more credits »

Stars:
Azura Mustofa, Aysha Akon and Sadiqur Akon

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Mon 16 Apr 2012, 21:30

Neither have I EEOsandy. Based on the youtube trailer, I'd say a small independent film. She has a small role as a Tim Horton's employee (Canadian fast food/coffee place).

The other movie, Dysfunctional Friends, can be viewed online for free. I'll probably pass.
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 16 Apr 2012, 21:36

caudata wrote:Neither have I EEOsandy. Based on the youtube trailer, I'd say a small independent film. She has a small role as a Tim Horton's employee (Canadian fast food/coffee place).

The other movie, Dysfunctional Friends, can be viewed online for free. I'll probably pass.

She didn't even show for the Dysfunctional Friends premiere and it was in LA. Based on her twitter account she was in LA at the time. The movie must have been pretty bad, but I bet she got a paycheck. The least she could have done was to have made an appearance.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 01:35

[quote="EEOsandy"]

Ray Rice is a running back for the Baltimore Ravens. There's a Nike promo event in NYC called the The Chase. Giving away new NFL jerseys. Sounds like Ray has one for Stacy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if they're going to be in NYC for George to have surgery on his elbow?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:16

Wasn't he supposed to have surgery on his neck and back as well?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 22:26

Stacy changed the pic on her Twitter and Facebook accounts. Glad to see it, cause I was just thinking yesterday how much I didn't like her other picture. Never thought it was a great shot of her. The new one is playful and more flattering, IMO.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 17 Apr 2012, 23:23

From twitter today

Eyecare Business Mag ‏ @eyecarebusiness Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Stacy Keibler, George Clooney's award- seasons girlfriend, in Valentino sunglass style V623S by @MarchonEyewear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 23:37

OMG! Those sunglasses are hideous! WAAAY too big IMO.

RE: Stacy's new profile twitpic, apparently Einstein Clooney agreed with a poster that it was "cray cray stooopid". Well, opinions are like assholes - everyone's got one!

Pam Lane‏@PamLane4

@EinsteinClooney Hey Eins - If you see Stacy Keibler lounging around your pool tell her that her new Twitpic looks cray cray stoooooopid!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Einstein Clooney‏@EinsteinClooney
@PamLane4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Must I remind you of the almost choke hold she had on me near the pool? Pool+Stacy Keibler= -- Einstein

In reply to Pam Lane Hide conversation
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 18 Apr 2012, 01:14

Didn't like her original picture as it looked to fake and cheap, plus it was really old. Cant say I like this one either, although it means I don't have to see her cheesy smiling face anymore when I'm on twitter Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 03:16

The next mrs clooney wrote:Didn't like her original picture as it looked to fake and cheap, plus it was really old. Cant say I like this one either, although it means I don't have to see her cheesy smiling face anymore when I'm on twitter Very Happy

Well, true enough. Her face IS pretty well concealed in this latest profile pic. Could it be it's a sublimal, even an unintentional, message that she's attempting to hide behind an image of pop chic , eh? Perhaps this profile change is an insight into a woman who wants to retreat from the cruelty of public scrutiny? And who could blame her?

(Good grief, just call me Sigmund Freakin' Freud! Penis envy, anyone?) Okay, time for bed for me!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 18 Apr 2012, 03:18

Hi Sigmund - not a bad diagnosis!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 03:31

Her new pic on Twitter must have been taken the night of the Oscars. Same earrings and side-swept hair.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 03:38

EEOsandy wrote:Her new pic on Twitter must have been taken the night of the Oscars. Same earrings and side-swept hair.

YES!! I noticed the earrings, too, but didn't make the connection that the photo would've been taken that same night. Great observation!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Apr 2012, 04:06

on twitter - what ever Stacy did today she was great at it and a little message to the public, from her makeup artist, that stacy is going to the White House Correspondence Dinner and what she is wearing, because it is all about Stacy. I hope the outfit is Oscar worthy. Sorry to be snarky

KatAragon MakeupHair
@KatAragon
Hair & Makeup Artist represented by Artists by Timothy Priano. CNN Sr. Makeup/Hair Artist Washington DC. Educator for The Makeup Show & The Powder Group.
NY/DMV/LA/MIA/CHI /HERE /THERE · http:/

KatAragon MakeupHair ‏ @KatAragon Close
Can't wait to see what u wear for WHCD! “@StacyKeibler: @KatAragon Had a great time with u too! Thanks again for doing such a great job Smile
8:12 PM - 17 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@KatAragon Had a great time with u too! Thanks again for doing such a great job Smile

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:13

Ray Rice‏@RayRice27
@StacyKeibler your welcome I'm glad you got the 1st official jersey
5:14 AM - 18 Apr 12via Echofon · Details
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 11:44

The Sunglasses look like Jackie Onassis style, was it raybans?? Forgive the spelling (not hip enough I know.....!!!!) but they do look tooooo big for her head!! And that head is pretty big right now!!! Oops meow! geek
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 18 Apr 2012, 11:51

So could they be somebody else's glasses?!

And who do we think took the photo?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:01

Has anyone else noticed that on her website, she's removed the mention of pets? Einstein used to have his own page; now he doesn't.

When did that happen?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:06

Lakin460 wrote:OMG! Those sunglasses are hideous! WAAAY too big IMO.
Ya think?!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's her new profile picture:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:31

Like the new profile picture, modern and creative.
It looks good in B/W, very 2012 photographic style.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:43

Snark alert - I"m pms-ing......

1st picture - this is a great look, if you're a fish...or Whistler's Mother AND a fish...
2ns pic - At first glance I thought she needed to wax her upper lip.....

OK....I'll go take some pills.... coffee is not enough

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:37

Katiedot wrote:Has anyone else noticed that on her website, she's removed the mention of pets? Einstein used to have his own page; now he doesn't.

When did that happen?

It was taken down shortly after she put it on her blog. She also called him "her" dog. I was able to find the blog on the internet after it was removed. I pasted it on one of her earlier threads.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:41

The too big sunglasses with the black lace dress was taken at the SAG awards. That's her hair and dress from that night. Apparently George takes a lot of pictures of her. Remember the one she posted sitting alone on the front row before the Oscars started? I assume he took that one as well.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:03

EEOsandy, it is "normal" for George to take pictures of the GF?? I've not know him to that before, unless it's part of the promo deal they have maybe???? If he's supposed to be "private" it tells me that this is just an arranagement and not serious? Anyone else agree??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:05

[quote="Lakin460"]
EEOsandy wrote:

Ray Rice is a running back for the Baltimore Ravens. There's a Nike promo event in NYC called the The Chase. Giving away new NFL jerseys. Sounds like Ray has one for Stacy.

Not picking on you EEosandy just wanted to use your qoute, since it was mentioned here and others say the same thing....ok my point....Why does everyone think he had his elbow surgery in NYC?
Sorry I am going with the L.A. area for his surgery. Remeber befor Stacy headed to the airport for NYC she stopped at a drugstore and came out running with a prescription bag and water. I am guessing George was in the limo with Einstein waiting for his nurse/caretaker Wink who ran in the store for his Meds. So he had been with her the whole time and showed at the game also. If he did not stay at his usual hotel probably cause it was her arrangment and he decided togo at last minute. Just Guessing!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:30

[quote="Henway"]
Lakin460 wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:

Not picking on you EEosandy just wanted to use your qoute, since it was mentioned here and others say the same thing....ok my point....Why does everyone think he had his elbow surgery in NYC?
Sorry I am going with the L.A. area for his surgery. Remeber befor Stacy headed to the airport for NYC she stopped at a drugstore and came out running with a prescription bag and water. I am guessing George was in the limo with Einstein waiting for his nurse/caretaker Wink who ran in the store for his Meds. So he had been with her the whole time and showed at the game also. If he did not stay at his usual hotel probably cause it was her arrangment and he decided togo at last minute. Just Guessing!

When were the pics you reference posted and where? I never saw them, nor the ones where she's emerging from a drugstore with a big bag of Cold-Eez or whatever that zinc supplement is. I'm missing out here!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:42

[quote="Henway"]
Lakin460 wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:

I didn't mention anything about him having surgery. That was Lakin.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:46

fluffy wrote:EEOsandy, it is "normal" for George to take pictures of the GF?? I've not know him to that before, unless it's part of the promo deal they have maybe???? If he's supposed to be "private" it tells me that this is just an arranagement and not serious? Anyone else agree??

I am only assuming that George takes lots of pictures of Stacy. She posts pictures almost every time they leave for an event - Her holding up tickets in the car on the way to the Globes, pictures of her with Einstein in George's home in her gowns a couple of times. Who else would take them?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:53

EEOsandy wrote:
fluffy wrote:EEOsandy, it is "normal" for George to take pictures of the GF?? I've not know him to that before, unless it's part of the promo deal they have maybe???? If he's supposed to be "private" it tells me that this is just an arranagement and not serious? Anyone else agree??

I am only assuming that George takes lots of pictures of Stacy. She posts pictures almost every time they leave for an event - Her holding up tickets in the car on the way to the Globes, pictures of her with Einstein in George's home in her gowns a couple of times. Who else would take them?

A lot of times ,these celebs have PR, management or an assistant with them when they go to events. I remember reading an article a few weeks ago, on one of the gossip sites, that said ,Stacy was at an event and had an entourage of people with her.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 17:22

those sunglasses reminds me of the movie The Fly..... Laughing
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 17:37

Michelle meyers wrote:those sunglasses reminds me of the movie The Fly..... Laughing

LOLOLOLOLOL!!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 18 Apr 2012, 19:14

[quote="EEOsandy"]
Henway wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:

I didn't mention anything about him having surgery. That was Lakin.

Sorry miss read.
Also going back to look at the photos I was referring to they show her in the airport alone, which I forgot about. George could have been dropped off else where cause they were trying to hide his surgery, maybe. Just Guessing. The prescription may have been her birthcontroll?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 19:19

Thx Henway! I take full credit for the 'surgery in NYC' assumption. The buck stops here!
Don't know why, how, when or where that thought managed to lodge in my brain. oopsie Please disregard. I dunno
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed 18 Apr 2012, 19:38

Lakin460 wrote:
Michelle meyers wrote:those sunglasses reminds me of the movie The Fly..... Laughing

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

yep

"Puck - die Stubenfliege"
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 7 Empty Stacy's Video with US Magazine

Post by Henway Wed 18 Apr 2012, 19:48

[url=][/url]

Sorry trying to fix![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" alt="" />

Or Try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:09

Thanks Henway Thumbs up!
I like the red dress on her
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:20

This is the first time I've heard her mention George's name in an interview. OK, now it's official. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:30

I think I just threw up in my mouth while watching the video. She comes across as so fake, yuk, hate fake people. Just because George doesn't say anything about what she wears doesn't mean that he likes it, maybe he just doesn't care. JMHO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 18 Apr 2012, 21:53

SK looks totally different in the red dress. Is her hair darker? Are the pics heavily retouched? What gives?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:01

I guess this is her new motto for her new image change. "I am always evolving with fashion." Pretty shallow and neutral stuff for her to talk about. The response that George is always happy with what I wear, is response to the rumors of him being unhappy with the way she dresses. She looks pretty, but really to me, she always looks the same. I guess her new agency is focusing not on her acting or talent, but presenting her as a fashionista.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:28

she has a damn sad look
in her eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:29

Does she not listen to or read his interviews? He has said the one thing that he never wants to do is hurt someone's feelings. Otherwise, when she presented herself in Toronto he would have asked, "Did Brad Pitt put you up to this?" You know darn well he saw the exposed boob tape and he obviously didn't mention that to her either. Maybe George doesn't care anything about fashion; however, my husband neither cares about nor knows anything about fashion, but if I had my hair done (or undone) like Toronto, wore either of those black dresses, or had boob tape hanging out of my dress, he would have at least said "WTF?"
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next